Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting Against Bullies and Physical Stalkers

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: I need him to leave me alone!

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:04 pm

If he's harassing you, then see about getting a restraining order. Seriously.

On the magical front, I would get a reading to see why you're work has not been effective, and enlist the aid of an experienced practitioner to work on your behalfsince it seems you've been unable to get the needed movement so far.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

mimiso

My father owes money and needs protection

Unread post by mimiso » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:18 pm

So this is what's going on....

My father owes money to this guy.. he paid him the amount he borrowed, but he wants more. He called today and said he's going to find a way to get it out of my dad. My dad doesn't have enough money to pay him back, he's already struggling with so many other issues and payments. Is there a way to keep him away and stop bothering my dad about it?

Is there something else I can do aside from a Freezer spell? I don't have photos or a birthday of the guy, just a name.

I was thinking about writing his name down 5x, then crossing it with, "Leave us alone", and putting oregano in it. Then fold it up, vinegar it and freeze it.

What else can I do?

Thank You in advance, I always appreciate all of the helpful responses.

Thanks, Ami

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: My father owes money..

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:06 pm

Freezing this person out seems like a pretty good idea.

A little trick that helps keep bill collectors away is to take a cloth and write their name 3 times on the cloth, turn it and write the command "Leave us Alone," or "bother us no more" in the center of this cloth place a single indian head penny dressed with Law Stay Away and Protection Oil, then sprinkle some Oregno, Alfalfa Leaves, and Alkanet root. Fold this cloth away from you as you call for this person to stay away from you. Basically its like rolling it away, but you're folding. Once you have the cloth in a long thin form take up each end and pray that the bill collector be unable to bother you anymore. As you say their name make a knot in the cloth. Make three knots total as you say their name. You'll end up with a little sachet like thing, dress this with Money Stay with Me, Protection and Law Stay Away. Hang this in your house and this person will be knotted up and twisting in the wind and unable to come collecting bills.

Some people use a different mix of herbs like Devil's Shoe String and Salt, but this old-timey trick is a good one.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:13 am

Conjureman this is excellent!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

corazon

Re: Protecting bullied children

Unread post by corazon » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:58 pm

Hello all-

Would an amulet that I prepare and dress and hide in my son's notebook or backback work as well as something he would wear around his neck? My son is 12 and won't take kindly to me asking him to wear a necklace.. and a pocket piece he would totally lose!

I would also like to do something with the Crucible of Courage items from LM.. should I dress a candle for him using the CoC products? How often should I light candles for him?

My son is getting bullied so bad, the kids are so mean. He doesn't have any friends either.

Thank you all for your advice!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:57 pm

This thread makes me want to cry!
Saint Michael every single day. I do. I agree with all above, but ditto Conjureman.
The Crown of Success is Great for children as is King Solomon.
Devils Shoe Strings : http://www.luckymojo.com/devilsshoestring.html
Get rid of the bad and draw in the good Van Van http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.htmln
I would Get Some Saint Michael Oil, too, I can't seem to copy the link.
Good luck and love to you and your son.
PLEASE keep posted.
Prayers.
#1606 GA

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:06 pm

Thanks TripleThreat!

Do you petition St. Michael every day with a candle?
If so, how long do you burn the candle? I live in a place that I would only be able to burn candles like 15 min a night. Think this would work?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:29 pm

That is a very GOOD question! The answer is a yes and no... in your case I would leave a vigal burning!
If you have to put out get a brass snuffer from Lucky Mojo they are only $6-- I have one!
There is a prayer on the back, (don't forget petition, for anyone else who might read) if for some reason you can't light, say they Prayer on the back. (at least)
I give thanks and praise to All Three Archangels and many Saints everyday.
Saint Michael The Archangel and Lucky Mojo Fiery Wall and Angelica Root is a pretty GREAT COMBO!!!
#1606 GA

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:38 pm

You can definately leave the amulet in his backpack. Amulets don't have to be jewlery, but can be all sorts of things that have been prayed over and fixed.

For children things like buttons that are smoked, dressed with some oil, and prayed over seem to work well.

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:18 pm

That's a GREAT idea ConjureMan! I never thought of using a button!
Thank you so much!!!!

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:49 pm

Wow, Conjureman, that is amazing.

cognitivedissonance

Suspicious activity around the house; father may be a threat

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:12 pm

My mother just found a ladder up against her house, and one of her house keys missing. My father is a creepy guy, and I really suspect it's him, and he's planning something. I changed the locks and got new keys, but this is freaking me out, ESPECIALLY because it's my own flesh and blood. What should I be doing?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Suspicious activity around the house; father may be a threat

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:15 pm

I would employ some fiery wall of protection around the house if you have any, or some means of protection. In addition, you should get a reading to see what he has planned if anything.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Willowspell
Forum Member

Unread post by Willowspell » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:37 pm

I know it's difficult to consider doing, but on top of Stars advice, prepare yourself and do not hesitate to call the police if things get out of hand.

Defiantly schedule a reading with one of AIRR's reader/rootworkers.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:06 pm

All great advice! Reading to find out what's going on, spiritual protection, followed by practical work like locking your doors, having an emergency plan, and calling the police if needed.

You could also take 9 Devil's Shoe Strings and bury them by your walk way to trip up any evil that tries to come your way.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:13 pm

I agree with every single post. Tie in all spritual advice and have a practical -- legal plan of action for the police-- safe plan in place!
Be safe and take care cognativedissonance.
#1606 GA

theeyes
Forum Member

protection over my family

Unread post by theeyes » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:23 pm

It seems we "my children. And I" have become the topic, trouble of certain group of ppl. Even being accused of things whn we aren't even home. I need a good protection. Spell. My grandma. Passed and she was the one to go to for these things. I remember certain stuff but can't thing of a strong enough protection. Spell or symbol. At this time. Please help.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: protection over my family

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:00 pm

Theeyes, very sorry for the loss of Your Grandma.
These links to products will help:
Archangel Michael helps the children and protects us:
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-fiery-wall.html Page in catalogue for the spell kit (includes an Angelica root and a Saint Michael Holy Card and much more)
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html Page to read from
http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html Lucky Mojo Stop Gossip (Slippery Elm)
A reading from a Member of AIRR would be very helpful and strongly recommended:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Take Care.
#1606 GA

theeyes
Forum Member

Re: protection over my family

Unread post by theeyes » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:09 am

Thank u very much.

StaticSea
Forum Member

Unread post by StaticSea » Sun May 22, 2011 5:09 pm

What if an indian head penny is not available? Would any other penny be acceptable?

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun May 22, 2011 5:15 pm

writtenstatic wrote:
What if an indian head penny is not available? Would any other penny be acceptable?
You need an Indian head penny because the Indian works for you as a lookout. LuckyMojo has them for sale, they are not expensive.

HelloKitty

Give me an Angel to help somebody move on

Unread post by HelloKitty » Sat May 28, 2011 8:33 pm

I have an enemy who really doesn't like me who talks about killing me all the time. Is there an Angel that I could pray to, to help her move on with her life and to stop obsessively think about me?

I want to use it with a Stop Gossiping spell. I want to do both. But I really want also an Angel to help her stop thinking about me and to move on. I want her to move on. It's not healthy to obsessively talk about how much you want a person dead. She needs to move on. She has kids.

I don't know why she is wasting her life thinking about me. She talks about how she "growls" each and every time she sees me. That woman is disturbed. She really needs to move on. But I don't want to be her friend. I know that there is a Honey Jar to Sweeten a person to you. I don't like her and I don't want her in my life XD Thing is, why I don't like somebody, I try to focus on something positive and I try not to let it get to me. I would rather ignore and avoid them and be as happy as possible. I don't want to sweeten her to me because the last thing I want is to be friends with somebody like that XD I want to welcome positivity in my life. I just want her to move on. Focus on her kids. Focus on getting a man. She needs to go do something positive with her life instead of obsessing over me.

Or with Michael's Fiery Wall of Protect stop a person from obsessively thinking about me? She just makes me feel fear. Telling her to "move on" doesn't work, so I think I need some spiritual aide to help me help her move on. How do I stop a person's hostile feelings towards me? How do I banish them? How do I end her obsession? She needs to get a life. and get out of mine XD But I have been doing a GREAT job at avoiding her, tho. :D And I've been a LOT happier lately. Now, would I use St. Dymphna to stop obsession for other people? She's obsess with somebody else, too. So obsession seems to be a strong thing with her. I want her to stop obsessing over me and my man. She can't attain him away, so shouldn't she focus on a man that she can get? So, I guess I want to block her from thinking about me and my man. Both of us are avoiding her, anyway. So, she has no reason to think about us.

Normally, I wouldn't care. But when a person constantly talks about killing you. and constantly talks about how much they want to dead. It gets annoying and tiring. and go around trying to ruin your reputation.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Give me an Angel to help somebody move on

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat May 28, 2011 8:55 pm

In conjure you aren't going to find lists of spirits to work with as if in a grimoire. This work is family-oriented and you'll find different conjurers work with different entities. You'll hear people talking about ancestors, others who have a "Spirit from the Lord," while others work with specific spirits that are their guides, and while others work with spirits of the dead.

So it is highly uncommon to have such requests. What I can tell you is that there are common angels in the Judeo-Chrisitian paradigm that some conjurers were familiar with like Raphael, Uriel, Michael, and Gabriel.

Instead for such a situation you'd want to consider working with a white skull candle, Healing products, King Solomon's Wisdom, and Cast off Evil to break her obsession with you.

If you want to want to work with an angel specifically Michael can be called upon for protection and Raphael for healing. If you are familiar with Catholic folk traditions then St. Dymphna can be of assistance, as well.

HelloKitty

Unread post by HelloKitty » Sat May 28, 2011 9:09 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:In conjure you aren't going to find lists of spirits to work with as if in a grimoire. This work is family-oriented and you'll find different conjurers work with different entities. You'll hear people talking about ancestors, others who have a "Spirit from the Lord," while others work with specific spirits that are their guides, and while others work with spirits of the dead.
Thank you. Since Hoodoo is Christian, I thought that there would be a huge list of Saints and Angels to work with. Just like how grimiores have a huge list of daemons that you could work with. What does a white skull do?

What is the difference between Cast Off Evil and Stop Gossiping? Is it the hatred behind it? I know that people talk. But her talk isn't normal. Most people Gossip out of fun or because they are bored. But she is constantly talking about killing me and wanting me to get raped. Obsessing over me. and telling every person she can how much she wants me dead. Cast Off Evil would get rid of such talk? and a Healing spell would help her move on with her life?

trish76
Forum Member

Unread post by trish76 » Sat May 28, 2011 10:07 pm

Skull candles in general are used to affect someone's mind. White was likely suggested because the color is associated with clarity and healing. Cast off Evil is used to rid someone of a bad habit (and also in some cases to remove bad influences)...which the obsession as you describe it would be. Stop Gossip is just that...it is meant to stop a person(s) from spreading rumors and slander, or from talking about you to others, which in and of itself may not remove the obsession you claim the person has with you. I saw you said you decided against a honey jar because you didn't want to be this person's friend but a honey jar affects the other person...not you. It sweetens them towards you, not the other way around...so doing a a honey jar doesn't mean you have to be her friend or have any association with her at all.

And perhaps this isn't my place but since you did go into all that detail, if as you say this person is saying and doing these acts, I would be doing quite a bit more to protect myself. I mean obviously you know the history behind it and thats your personal business, but either this person is a woman scorned and is clearly NOT happy about it, or she has a mental disorder, in either case...I wouldn't be a nonchalant about it. I personally would protect and cleanse myself thoroughly BEFORE doing any kind of work to help HER "move on". Just my two cents.
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

HelloKitty

Unread post by HelloKitty » Sun May 29, 2011 9:17 pm

trish76 wrote:Skull candles in general are used to affect someone's mind. White was likely suggested because the color is associated with clarity and healing. Cast off Evil is used to rid someone of a bad habit (and also in some cases to remove bad influences)...which the obsession as you describe it would be. Stop Gossip is just that...it is meant to stop a person(s) from spreading rumors and slander, or from talking about you to others, which in and of itself may not remove the obsession you claim the person has with you. I saw you said you decided against a honey jar because you didn't want to be this person's friend but a honey jar affects the other person...not you. It sweetens them towards you, not the other way around...so doing a a honey jar doesn't mean you have to be her friend or have any association with her at all..
She has a mental disorder. I didn't steal her man, if that is what you are implying. He never dated her. He hasn't even spoken to her. I talked to her before. At first she seemed nice, so I thought we could be friends. But now she wants me dead? I don't know a spell to send somebody to the mental hospital. Even so, people aren't going to admit that they need help. I doubt she's going to say to a psychologist that she wants me dead.

trish76
Forum Member

Unread post by trish76 » Sun May 29, 2011 10:28 pm

I didn't intend to offend. All I meant was that regardless of where her obsession stems from, these are threats. Your post seemed aimed at wanting some divine assistance to help this person move on but from the things you say she is saying and doing, protection and cleansing from this person would be my focus, and it would be secondary to getting legal advice and protection. Since you say this person is going around making horrible threats and claims, and publicly exclaiming them to other people on a consistent basis means they don't really give a dang about the implications of their threats and that there are obviously witnesses since this information is getting back to you.

And I wasn't being condescending, I had a similar situation where a woman intentionally sought my "friendship" out of jealousy and spite over a married man who she had NEVER dated, and unlike you I didn't find out about her duplicity until she had ruined my reputation and cost me job prospects. And although he never "officially" dated her....he did flirt and carry on with her to the point where her possibly disturbed mind took it as a sign of something else, and his dismissal of her caused her to flip her lid. So although he never admitted it...there was some personal responsibility on HIS part for that as well. Had I known any of this beforehand I would have taken measures to protect myself and stop her in her tracks as far as her social attacks on me before it got out of hand. So my advice to you was purely from a personal perspective. I maintain that you need to look into an Uncrossing Kit, in addition to some protection using Fiery Wall and St.Michael. After you protect YOURSELF, then you can focus on whatever you feel needs to be done with her.
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 30, 2011 4:53 am

I agree. If someone is threatening you, and otherwise causing issues in your life, staying protected while you are doing other works is extremely important. Otherwise you're leaving yourself open for continuing negativity and trouble until everything resolves. Best to keep yourself from being negatively effected any further.

ericstudy
Forum Member

How do I stop my enemies from following me?

Unread post by ericstudy » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:57 pm

How do I stop my enemies from following me? they get other people to follow me all the times, so it hard to know which to go after. How do i stop them for following me?

BARBERRY (HOLY THORN)
Sprinkled in the paths of your enemies to bar their way and stop them following you.

CopperFox
HRCC Student
Re: How do I stop my enemies from following me?

Unread post by CopperFox » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:07 pm

If you have folks stalking you, especially if they are physically following you, you need to get law enforcement involved pronto! Don't even think about dealing with this magically until you've gotten as much help as possible from the authorities.

Above all, keep youself safe!
Take care and please keep us informed.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

StaticSea
Forum Member

Unread post by StaticSea » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:17 am

I understand! Thanks for your response!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:19 am

AMU-USA-CENT
Genuine Copper Indian Head Cent (Indian Head Penny)
$4.00

catherine yronwode

JayDee
HRCC Student
Deal with physical bully

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:03 am

Hello LM fam,

I have a question about use of a specific product. In the area I live, and my social community, we have two specific ppl who tend to bully others for any reason they deem fit.

One is semi fat and hides behind a computer but uses his position of power (in a high social status position) to slander those he does not like or who disagree with him in any level. The stuff he says is rather nasty.

The other which I find the most serious is a big man (6’1 200+ lbs) uses his brute physical attributes to elicit fear or to bully others, He literally walks around and acts like a member of Jersey shores! He hangs with a group of friends who act like jerks towards others when in public (gang mentality). They incidentally always pick on people smaller than them, never the same size or bigger! Recently they have started their shit with me and my friends (we are averagely 5’9 140 lbs).

So my first question is what is the best method for dealing with them?

I was looking into fiery wall of protection kit and read the description from Cat which said its for the total and unconditional removal of the person from your life. On the other hand I also reviewed hotfoot for getting rid unwanted people from your home.

Second question is what to do about their bullying?

I am fine with eliminating them from my life but I also know they will just move on to a new “target” for their hate which I don’t think is fair. What would be best to deal with that? I thought of crossing them up or working to make them lose the things they use to cause fear in others? Im definitely open for suggestions!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator
Re: Deal with physical bully

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:31 am

Bully number one is a clear Stop Gossip case - http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html.

The others are worked either by the hard way - using "Confusion", "Separation" and "Hot Foot" to break them up and make them hit the road, perhaps also binding the physical bully with some Devils Shoestrings, Knot Weed and iron Barb wire (use a doll) before throwing him in running water - or you try to reform them with "Cast off Evil", "Tranquility", "Peace Water" etc.

Think of the products in combinations of 2-3 and you will find a lot of nifty things to do.

Good luck!
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:36 am

I would also recommend the Fiery Wall of Protection while working against either one. That is, protect yourself BEFORE starting any aggressive works against either one.

SPL-KIT-FIER
Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit
$26.8

catherine yronwode

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:21 pm

Thank you for the suggestions. Would I be able to use one spell kit on both individuals and add one more black candle to the kit? Or should I do two seperate kits. Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:15 pm

You can definitely use one spell kit with extra candles for extra people.
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:57 pm

Protection is definitely the way to go with people such as these, I concur with Miss cat.

In addition, for the group of jerks break them up. For the one who physically intimidates you, lay out Confusion powder where he'll walk and dust yourself with graveyard dirt (from a relative) and Fiery Wall of Protection Sachet Powder when you have to be around them.

I've done this before for a client and it causes even the biggest of bullies to back down. What it does is give off a strong aura of confidence and power that bullies generally shy from combined with causing confusion in his mind. I did this for a client and one of the bullies confessed to his buddy that my client seemed twice his height during the ordeal.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:56 pm

Nice, thanks for the suggestion Ill definetly look into those products and order. Unfortunetly I cant get graveyard dirt from a relative, im not native to the state I live in, we have no passed away family here and the closest grave is 700 miles away! But I will order the powder and use that on the body when I have to be with them, and sprinkle the confusion powder at their homes.. thanks!

koala_sweetie
Newly Registered

Need protection from ex-roommate

Unread post by koala_sweetie » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:57 pm

I am being harassed and stalked by a girl that I used to be roommates with. She was also on my cheerleading team that I am the captain of. She knows I am Wiccan and went through my Altar and is now using my own magic and religion against me. I have failed all of my classes, lost my job, lost my home, and now am in the process of losing all of my friends and boyfriend.
This all happened because something said about a facebook picture (the comment wasnt bad. I said "Are you sure you want that to be your profile pic?).
I have tried calling the police, filing charges against her, I have blocked her from my phone, my computer, virtually every way to block her from my life, I have.
Now she is going after my family and friends to get to me. I do not know what to do. I don't have the monetary resources to go out and buy all new supplies (since I have now lost my job)... But I need help! I want and need to be free of this girl. She is sucking me dry. Literally. I am physically, mentally, and emotionally drained.
Please, please, please help me. I don't know what to do.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Need protection from ex-roommate

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:22 am

Well the very first thing that I would do is recommend you get a reading from a reputable reader at AIRR:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/
because you may not have the whole picture and a good reader/worker can help further direct you.
In the meantime I also recommend that you bathe with the 13 herb bath and set up some protection around you.
13 herb bath:
http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Protection products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

Protection-more ideas and spells:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

good luck and blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

candlemagician

Re: Need protection from ex-roommate

Unread post by candlemagician » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:35 am

I am all for self help and we see that offered time and again here. But, I worry that in that many miss the very important point that Miss Bri also makes, and I also see made time and again....... it is VERY important that you get a reading from a reputable reader! You can find those very easy at AIRR to not do so is doing yourself a great disservice.
http://readersandrootworkers.org/

After that reading, they can direct you in the best ways to proceed with self help. But Please, Get that reading First!

miziluvhoodoo
Forum Member
Which products can I use for my bf's sister?

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:12 am

Hello,

My boyfriend and I had a really bad break up three months ago. With the help of an AIRR member, him and I reconciled yesterday. (Which also was our one year anniversary).

Even though we are on good terms now, I have another problem.

He told me his sister was upset with me for what I did to him after our break up and she would possibly want to have a physical altercation with me. She's a mean and crazy woman. Everybody seems to be afraid of her. She's always out starting fights with females. And some of them she don't even know. She's even got into a few fights with his ex gfs. She smokes and drink all the time.

I'm not one of the people out here that's afraid of her. But, @ the same time, I don't want to fight her either cause I'm a lover not a fighter. Especially about something that doesn't involve her.

What LM products could I use to protect myself from her or even have her fear me as much as people fear her?

Also, what psalm can I read for this work?

Thank you.
[color=#FF0040]Faith is the key to successful magic.[/color]

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Which products can I use for my bf's sister?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:56 am

May want to make a dolly of her, or get a full body picture of her and put it with Stop Gossip herbs and bind it's hands and legs so it can't move against you. You could wrap that dolly in a white cloth and put it in the refridgerator to chill her out!

Then work a honey jar on the two of you to sweeten the relationship back up, so she won't be a problem forever, and will get back in line.

mountainwiccan
Forum Member
Maybe trivial but upsetting none the less

Unread post by mountainwiccan » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:39 am

There is a corner shop very close to where I live. I pop in there every day to stock up on provisions rather than having to trek to the supermarket. The shop is owned by a man and we get on well and cordially. I go in, say hello, buy my goods, say goodbye and that is that.The shopkeeper has a brother. Each time that I go into the shop the man is overtly rude to me. He throws my change at me or slams it down on the counter. I never say anything because I kind of hoped that if I kept my head down with him, his anger towards me would assuage.
This afternoon, I popped in there to buy some bread, milk and tobacco (disgusting habit I know). He was calculating the items on the cash register and I said "And could I also have the [particular brand of] tobacco please" and pointed to the yellow packet as there is the yellow, blue and green varieties.
He flipped. "Yeah you don't have to point I know where the tobacco is".
I did not respond and simply looked down. I didn't point in a dictatorial way, I hardly even lifted my arm, just my finger for a fraction of a second!
He simply carried on - "I know where tobacco is in my own shop so why were you showing it to me?"
I again said nothing .. so on and on and on he ranted and still I said nothing... and then I flipped
I said "What precisely is your issue with me as I have never done or said anything to you and you are possibly the rudest person I have ever had the displeasure of encountering"
He responded: "Are you trying to say that I don't like Black people, I have lots of Black friends"
Err? I never mentioned Black people, my colour nor anything in respect to race with him. In fact his brother and I in the past used to chat away quite amicably about Palestine because he is Pakistani so we held a common interest.
He then proceeded to call someone on his mobile phone whilst hanging onto my money. In other words, he decided to make me wait. I asked for my change and he continued his conversation.
Then he said to me "You are the strange person not me". He does not even know me! The only thing abnormal about me is that I like solitude - but he would hardly know that. I just thought it was such an odd thing to say and it bore no relevance to anything.

The thing is that I wanted to walk away, leave the products in the shop and get back my money. I had just returned from the town centre and the thought of having to traipse to the supermarket was not my idea of fun so I put up with the situation for the sake of getting the goods, but it seems he was unnecessarily antagonistic for reasons only he knows.

I am very upset about it. I think it is because he has always had an issue with me, but I have never been able to ascertain why. I do not go into the shop and flirt with anyone. I do not go into the shop and try and over familiarise myself with the owners. I say hello, buy my goods and leave. But now, I really want to do some work in terms of this man but I have no idea what. I really do not feel a Honey pot spell would work. He is far too belligerent. I will not go into the shop again because I want an easy life, but, now that I have to travel greater distances to get basic food items, I have to be honest and say that I want to teach him a lesson.

I understand that people can take a dislike to other people for no reason, but he acted as if I was his mortal enemy and as if I had committed some fundamental wrong against him. At the moment I have fear issues with many people after what happened with the academic etc, and I was diagnosed with ptsd which kind of makes it hard to go outside sometimes, so this is why it has hit me kind of harder than it might do a person with a stronger fortitude.
"I have every sympathy with the American who was so horrified by what he had read of the effects of smoking that he gave up reading" - Henry G Strauss

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Maybe trivial but upsetting none the less

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:55 pm

I would just do a simple Reversal spell and then let it go. Reversing takes whatever they sent you and sends it right back:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

mountainwiccan
Forum Member

Unread post by mountainwiccan » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:07 pm

MaryBee wrote:I would just do a simple Reversal spell and then let it go. Reversing takes whatever they sent you and sends it right back:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
Good luck,
Mary Bee
Thank you. Will have a look at that now!
"I have every sympathy with the American who was so horrified by what he had read of the effects of smoking that he gave up reading" - Henry G Strauss

Flora
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Flora » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:05 am

Mountainwiccan,
It sounds like you bring out some kind of fear in him. I know you have done nothing but people who are psychically sensitive and don't know it over react to lots of stuff in the form of defense that can be rude. It is like a shield to protect them from opening up their mind or acknowledging that there are things outside of common perception. I am sure that you give off those vibes as I have read some of your other writings.
When I encounter people like this man I treat it like the evil eye. I do a cleanse on myself and reset my psychic shields asking for a little thicker skin. The guy at the shop is not going to change and sending his bad vibes back at him are going to only make him more of a jerk. Look with compassion upon him because he is forever stuck being a jerk.
Best of Blessings,
Flora
Certified Graduate #1658
"A wise woman will make more opportunities than she finds."

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:24 pm

Since sweetening just doesn't feel right and reversal might make him even meaner, what about invisibility -- getting under his radar? Law Keep Away works great for that; you don't have to be on the "other" side of the law to use it. You might also wear a cat's eye shell, hamsa hand, or one of those pretty little blue-eye charms.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

mountainwiccan
Forum Member

Unread post by mountainwiccan » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:54 am

MissMichaele wrote:Since sweetening just doesn't feel right and reversal might make him even meaner, what about invisibility -- getting under his radar? Law Keep Away works great for that; you don't have to be on the "other" side of the law to use it. You might also wear a cat's eye shell, hamsa hand, or one of those pretty little blue-eye charms.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Thank you Miss Michaele- will try that as well! Sorry for the late response. I have only just seen the response to my post!

cherish
Forum Member

How to get rid of a man

Unread post by cherish » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:11 pm

Hello,

Last week, at the gas station I accidentally scraped a man's car. When I got out to see what I'd done, I noticed that the man was someone I already know. To make a long story short, he's trying to take advantage of me. In order for him to not file a report, I have to go out with him whenever he wants.

I've never liked this man. He's 22 years older than me. He has children my age. It makes me sick to my stomach when I think of him.

I would like to know, what products could I use to pretty much make this man forget I ever existed?

I was thinking about the Banishing Oil on a red or black candle.

Any suggestions will be helpful. Thanks.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: How to get rid of a man

Unread post by MaryBee » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:47 pm

Sprinkle Banishing sachet powder around your house, praying that whenever he comes near you, he will just feel the urge to leave.
Find out where he lives, and sprinkle some powder around his front door step, where he'll step on it.

Petition your ancestors to keep him away from you; they're your first line of protection.

If he keeps harassing you, go to the police, please. I know you don't want to get in trouble, but what this guy is doing is disgusting and illegal.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

bluemoon
Forum Member

cousin in prison how to help him be protected

Unread post by bluemoon » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:31 pm

My cousin is in prison for a few years for a non-violent offense. He's very small, and apparently has been assaulted and abused in there.

I am wondering if there is anything I can do from a distance to help him be protected physically and otherwise while he is in prison.

Thank you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: cousin in prison how to help him be protected

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:00 pm

You can burn a fiery wall of protection candle for him.

You can also construct a baby doll for him, and wash him in fiery wall of protection bath crystals. You can make a protection box, and sprinkle him powder on him everyday, and cover him with protection herbs such as devil's shoe string and so on.

www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Harleyrose25
Forum Member

My Fiance is Being Threatened

Unread post by Harleyrose25 » Fri May 18, 2012 4:42 pm

My Fiance is currently in prison and is being threatened serious injury or even possibly killed. They are also trying to break us up. I am still not sure why this is. But, I was planning on getting a Fiery Wall of protection spell kit and a Vigil candle for protection and hot foot to make them leave. But, my question is since it is in Prison Would Hot foot still work to get them moved? I don't want to do anything drastic to them I just want them to leave him alone and stop trying to break us up.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: My Fiance is being Threatened

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri May 18, 2012 5:32 pm

Who are "they"? Other inmates? Gang members? Since these individuals are incarcerated, Hotfoot wouldn't do much good, since they are not able to go away. Stick with FOP and ask Archangel Michael for help. The FOP kit includes a St. Michael prayer card.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Harleyrose25
Forum Member

Unread post by Harleyrose25 » Fri May 18, 2012 6:16 pm

Thanks for the Reply. Yes he is being threatened by other inmates some of which are gang members. I have been praying to St. Michael everyday and have a novena lit.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat May 19, 2012 1:43 am

You could give him a St. Michael prayer card. Usually inmates are allowed to have religious items.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat May 19, 2012 2:55 am

I agree with Archangel Michael, and dusting that card with some fiery wall of protection.

I would bind these men. If you can get their names I would create a doll for them, and bind their arms, legs, and blind fold them. Put them in a mirror box.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 19, 2012 7:28 am

Just a thought, could she use the freezer spell where you put the name in a container of water and freeze it, to freeze these ppl out of his life. If had good success with enemies by using that they simply act now like I dont exist .

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”