Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Lavender Love Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:59 pm

Recently i ordered the lavender love drop (3X) mojo. I waited to the new moon (Jan 26th) and did the spell as directed. I added items to it that i had of my lover, a rag with his sweat on it and a item we used once when we had intercorse. The situation between us is we like each other but he lives a little distance during school and is not sure what he wants to do. So i did the spell and an hour after i completed it he called to come over and cuddle which we did. We talked everyday that week via test or phone.

Thursday came and we got into an arguement and he told me not to bother him anymore.

Saturday i went out for my bday which he was suppose to attend and while eating they had trivia -- guess amy the bartenders middle name, to our suprise her name was the same as the boy I like ( which is a unique name).

I think the signs are good for the mojo, but im confused on the recent change of events.

So my question is what should i do now with my mojo? Keep wearing it and praying over it daily keeping a positive outlook for this situation? or should i re-dress it with oil?

Also i read in the previous posting on mojo's about it being seen by others. Possibly my little sister may have seen my mojo as it was on my alter and she walked in. Though im not 100% sure she seen it as it was slightly hidden. She knows i do things like this and never askes questions on the content. Does this effect the strength of my mojo? If so, is there a way to fix that, like should i smoke it, breath into ir and annoit it again or is it fine?

Id greatly appreciate the advice.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Signs and Treatment of a Mojo

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:02 pm

Hi,

It sounds to me like your mojo is working well and that you are experiencing the normal bumps that come with a relationship. I wouldn't take the argument as a sign that your mojo bag is not working and I would interpret the name thing as a sign of movement in your spell work.

But, regardless of how your bag is working, you can re-charge it by annointing it with oil and incense smoke. Some people do this more frequently than others, I advise my clients to charge their mojos up once a week. You can get pretty creative with this too: for instance, you could desginate Fridays as the day to charge your bag since Venus is the planetary ruler of Friday and her domain is love and sex.

You can annoint the bag with 1 oil--Lavender love drops, or you can use a combo of oils depending on how things are going. And of course you can incorporate sexual fluids. So since you had an argument with your guy you could annoint the bag with lavender love drops, follow me boy, stay with me, attraction, even peaceful home, the list goes on and on. If I am annointing a mojo with more than one oil I will typically pick 3 condition oils that are appropriate that are appropriate. You can annoint the bag and then smoke it in an appropriate incense, again you can pick from several different options--lavender love drops makes total sense, rose is always nice, or something like stay with me etc.

You can also layer another work over your mojo. You can have a vigil light going for the two of you, or a 2 lodestone attraction spell going at the same time that you have your bag.

As far as your little sister seeing the bag, every worker I know has a slightly different take on this. I have been taught that the jack ball is the only bag where you really have to scrap everything and start over if it is seen or touched, especially by your lover, but I know workers who follow that rule for all of their mojo bags. I would say go with your gut and if you want, do a little divination around it. If the bag feels good to you just recharge it and keep on truckin; if it doesn't then go ahead and order another one.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:42 pm

thank you for the advise. So i dont really have a means of divination is their anything specific you suggest I do? My boy and i have not talked and really things look as if they are just getting worst since the fight. he got a new phone never gave me the number, deleted his profiles that i knew of online and my friend off others. Its as if he is deleting me from his life. Yet i keep having these odd coincidences were his name shows up. Like saturday after the fight as i mentioned the waitress middle name same as his, ( though his is a odd name), this week i had an old student come visit randomly who has the same name and today a person messaged me online with his firstname in their sn. I never seen his name so much in my life. I dont know if that means anything good or bad or just random nothing. Id appreciate any suggestions :)
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lukianos » Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:06 pm

Hello--
With regard to the mojo, how does it feel? Does it still feel alive? Does it perk up after being fed oil or cologne and/or smoked with incense? If so, then its probably ok. If not, (or if you can't tell), then divination would be the next step--a pendulum can work well in case like this.
Beyond that, however, I'd pay attention to the signs you're getting--rule of thumb, look for sets of at least 3. Pay attention to the context in which his name (or other signifier) comes up-- at a celebration for your birthday, at the return of a student you haven't seen in awhile, etc. These signs of everyday life and context are a form of divination in themselves.
On a practical note, can you write him a letter? As in a real, on paper, either hand-delivered or mailed to him in a manner where he will receive and handle it, letter? This would be something that you could *discretely* dress with Reconciliation, Lavender Love, or similar sachet powders. Something that would work on the mundane level of communicating some mixture of apology for the argument (regardless of who started it/was wrong/whatever)/"I miss you" / "let's stay connected", while at the same time providing a point of physical contact for the magical side of the work.

Good luck!
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:12 pm

Well after I fed the mojo and smoked it today is when i got the message from the person with the same sn. It feels ok im not sure what you mean by perked up. So with the 3 that i got which were him coming to me is that good, i thought they had to happen within 3 days or was I wrong on this thought. I admit they are weird and yes things are bad right now but i dont think its not possible for them to turn around. Sometimes things get bad so they can get better. What type of question would I ask with a pendulum to check. I feel the bag and i think its ok but id like to check to make sure. thank you so much for commenting.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Triple Strength Lavender Love Mojo

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:21 pm

I recently received my last order from LuckyMojo. As usual it was full of all manner of delightful goodies, but the crown jewel was my new mojo. Where to start, when I opened it up and looked I was quite impressed with the state of the herbs within, each one was nice and dry but not crumbly, or powdery. In the past when I've bought a hand instead of making my own I'm usually disappointed, the "herbs" if you could call them that were lifeless gray musty things. Not what I got from LuckyMojo. Its a joy just to hold it. I can't wait for Friday to fix it and start using my new mojo.

Thanks to all the wonderful people at LuckyMojo for putting such obvious care into there work. The world would be a better place if everyone put such effort and craftsmanship into what they do. :mrgreen:
HRCC Student #1559

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Triple Strength Lavender Love Mojo

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:49 pm

Thank you. I will pass your compliments along to Heidi, Robin, and Greg, who make most of our mojo hands. Everyone here puts thought, prayer, and fine ingredients into the work, and we cetainly appreciate it when folks notice the high level of hand-crafting as well as the high level of spell-crafting.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:50 pm

HailDiscordia wrote:I recently received my last order from LuckyMojo. As usual it was full of all manner of delightful goodies, but the crown jewel was my new mojo. Where to start, when I opened it up and looked I was quite impressed with the state of the herbs within, each one was nice and dry but not crumbly, or powdery. In the past when I've bought a hand instead of making my own I'm usually disappointed, the "herbs" if you could call them that were lifeless gray musty things. Not what I got from LuckyMojo. Its a joy just to hold it. I can't wait for Friday to fix it and start using my new mojo.

Thanks to all the wonderful people at LuckyMojo for putting such obvious care into there work. The world would be a better place if everyone put such effort and craftsmanship into what they do. :mrgreen:
I agree that LuckyMojo is top of the line and the best I've experience over the past 15 years, when it has come to their products.

Is the mojo something you just carry around to attract that someone? If so, keep us up-to-date on how successful you become with this triple strength lavender love mojo.
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:13 pm

maduro01 wrote: keep us up-to-date on how successful you become with this triple strength lavender love mojo.
Well I don't know if its appropriate to this forum so I'll keep it brief. I fixed and tied the mojo yesterday, I fed it Lavender Love and Attraction. There isn't much of a LGBTQ scene in my town but today I got a call from a friend about an LGBTQ dance at a local club. I was so happy, within a day I had a place to go and hopefully meet someone suited for a relationship instead of just a fling. Unfortunately I was in the middle of a panic attack so I couldn't go but its supposed to become a regular event. :mrgreen:
HRCC Student #1559

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:10 pm

Happy Friday to everyone!

I have begun using my TS Lavender Love Mojo Hand and just put "Man of My Dreams" on the paper for the pouch, because I didn't have ONE particular person in mind. HOWEVER, I have a few prospects and would like to know am I allowed to put any of their pictures in the bag or should I just leave the request to general, since I already did so.

Please help. Thanks :)

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Re: Just Received My Triple Strength Lavender Love Mojo Hand

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:18 pm

maduro01 wrote:Happy Friday to everyone!

I have begun using my TS Lavender Love Mojo Hand and just put "Man of My Dreams" on the paper for the pouch, because I didn't have ONE particular person in mind. HOWEVER, I have a few prospects and would like to know am I allowed to put any of their pictures in the bag or should I just leave the request to general, since I already did so.

Please help. Thanks :)
I would leave the request general so you get the best choice.

Mary
HRCC Graduate Apprentice #0721GA

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:49 pm

literarylioness wrote: I would leave the request general so you get the best choice.

Mary
I understand, but I am just inquiring as to if I will have several options if I put a picture of more than one man in the bag?

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:05 pm

Joining the "Man of My Dreams" petition with multiple photos would I think give you good results only if one of those men were what you asked for. It would be limiting the results to only pull from who you choose to put in there, and the true man of your dreams may not be one of those. I would, as Mary said, keep the hand as generic as possible to ensure that you truly receive what you wish for.
HRCC Student #1339

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:09 pm

J Simulcik wrote:Joining the "Man of My Dreams" petition with multiple photos would I think give you good results only if one of those men were what you asked for. It would be limiting the results to only pull from who you choose to put in there, and the true man of your dreams may not be one of those. I would, as Mary said, keep the hand as generic as possible to ensure that you truly receive what you wish for.
Thank both of you guys! I will take heed to your expertise.

:)

On a sidenote, if someone was to put multiple photos of all potentials would the spell choose the best one of the bunch for me? I'm still learning. So, I am curious George.

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:17 pm

I would say it depends on your petition and intent. If your spellwork is oriented toward finding "The One", and he isn't one of the choices you give your mojo, then it might not know what to do, and you might end up with nobody. Your mojo will want to find you "The One", but you're telling it to focus its attention on the men you've picked out. Confusing, eh?

If on the other hand, you ask it to help you get the best man for you of the choices you give it, though, it could certainly do that.
HRCC Student #1339

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:23 pm

Is it too late to change or adjust my petition, since I have already asked for "The Man of My Dreams."

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:41 pm

Yes, but...

1) You have to be honest with yourself about what you really want; is it the man of your dreams or someone possibly close to that whom you already know? Nobody can answer that question but you.

2) It is sometimes possible to tweak a mojo's purpose as you remake it. I think it would be ok in your case since you are clarifying your earlier request. Bri wrote these two posts elsewhere on this forum that explain how to do that.
Bri wrote:It sounds to me like you want to re-make your mojo, is that correct? If so, the way I was taught is anything in your mojo bag that is hard and in good shape (coins, John Conqueror roots, lodestones, alligator claws, teeth, bones, etc) can be taken out, re-anointed with an appropriate condition oil and then re-used. Herbs and roots that are ground, green, or of the softer variety need to be replaced. You can empty your bag out, decide whether you need a new bag or if the old one will work for you for another year, and then re-make the entire bag. Re-do your petition if you have one, and after you have made up the hand, charge and feed it as you normally would.
Bri wrote:You can clean and re-use hard, durable items like whole John Conqueror roots or lodestones. the softer, green herbs should be ritually disposed of and replaced with new ones. Whisky is appropriate as a cleaner, it is especially traditional to clean lodestones with whisky. You can also, as Edward mentioned use Hoyt's Cologne for luck and money matters, some people like Florida water, but whisky works. I anoint any hard curios with an appropriate oil or combination of oils before putting them back into the bag as well. I re-use my mojo bags, but I do not clean them with whisky. I dust them off, turn them inside out, dust them off again, anoint them with oil, smoke them, fill them with the contents I have chosen, and then anoint them and smoke them again.
HRCC Student #1339

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:08 pm

Thanks. I don't want to remake it; just tweak the petition and the pictures.

If I received romantic offers from three men, it would be hard for me to tell which man was brought to me on behalf of the mojo. So, how would I know who is THE ONE?

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:34 pm

maduro01 wrote:Thanks. I don't want to remake it; just tweak the petition and the pictures.

If I received romantic offers from three men, it would be hard for me to tell which man was brought to me on behalf of the mojo. So, how would I know who is THE ONE?
If you have to ask that question, then none of those men are "the one."

Mary

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:06 pm

literarylioness wrote: If you have to ask that question, then none of those men are "the one."

Mary
Ok. Got it. As for the whiskey. How often should I feed my bag whiskey? Is there a particular kind of Whiskey that's best? Jack Daniel's? Crown Royal?

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:00 pm

maduro01 wrote:As for the whiskey. How often should I feed my bag whiskey? Is there a particular kind of Whiskey that's best? Jack Daniel's? Crown Royal?
I feed all my mojo bags on Fridays with whiskey, which is just once a week. The brand does not seem to matter.

Mary

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

An update

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:09 pm

Wow, let me start by saying once again that LuckyMojo is the finest shop of its kind i have ever had the privilege of dealing with. Not a week after I started my Triple Strength Lavender Love mojo hand I met a boy and we just kinda clicked. Since then we've been going steady and it looks like I may very well have a long term relationship with him. Thank you ms.cat and every wonderful person at your shop, you've helped me find something great. I feel that the mojo hand I bought from LuckyMojo was a huge factor in all this. I know I'm babbling but I'm just so grateful. By the way, y'all are on my Christmas card list from now on :D lol
HRCC Student #1559

maduro01

Re: An update

Unread post by maduro01 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:00 am

HailDiscordia wrote:Wow, let me start by saying once again that LuckyMojo is the finest shop of its kind i have ever had the privilege of dealing with. Not a week after I started my Triple Strength Lavender Love mojo hand I met a boy and we just kinda clicked. Since then we've been going steady and it looks like I may very well have a long term relationship with him. Thank you ms.cat and every wonderful person at your shop, you've helped me find something great. I feel that the mojo hand I bought from LuckyMojo was a huge factor in all this. I know I'm babbling but I'm just so grateful. By the way, y'all are on my Christmas card list from now on :D lol
Congratulations to you and Lucky Mojo! :D

jewelzdevone

Unread post by jewelzdevone » Sat May 16, 2009 11:35 pm

Why Whiskey? I see it in a lot of posts but don't know why it's the fuel of choice.
<3
Jewelz

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lukianos » Sun May 17, 2009 5:48 pm

Hi jewelz--
jewelzdevone wrote:Why Whiskey? I see it in a lot of posts but don't know why it's the fuel of choice.
Whiskey is the most commonly called for because it is the most common hard liquor in the parts of the Southern United States where much of hoodoo developed. If we were looking at similar spells from many parts of the Carribean, then we would see spells calling for the use of rum. One can often substitute other alcohol-based preparations (colognes, etc.) for some of these same purposes, hence the popularity of both Hoyt's Cologne and Florida Water, but whiskey is the more favored traditional choice for washing lodestones and feeding mojos.
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun May 17, 2009 5:58 pm

Good topic ! I Have a question about the last two post.. first, do you dress a mojo with both whisky and oil or choose one or the other... and when using whisky, do you just add a few drops or pour a good amout on it... thanks!

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lukianos » Mon May 18, 2009 5:53 pm

Hi j82,
j82 wrote:do you dress a mojo with both whisky and oil or choose one or the other... and when using whisky, do you just add a few drops or pour a good amout on it...
I dress my mojos with either oils or cologne/whiskey (just a few drops of either). I may feed both oils and cologne/whiskey to the same mojo, but not at the same feeding. (I ask the mojo what it wants/needs.)
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed May 20, 2009 6:15 pm

Oh ok thanks, so when you ask it how do you know what it wants? sorry if this is a stupid question.Im not aware of how to tell what it wants. I generally dress with oil.. do you use a divination system or just what you feel? Thanks!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed May 20, 2009 6:26 pm

j82 wrote:Oh ok thanks, so when you ask it how do you know what it wants? sorry if this is a stupid question.Im not aware of how to tell what it wants. I generally dress with oil.. do you use a divination system or just what you feel? Thanks!
That's a very good question. It comes back to how people interpret things spiritually, I think.Some people use a pendulum, others, my self included, will take the toby in their hands and ask it,then you'll get a feeling of what it wants, I can't really connect with something if I can't touch it. That's me, if it doesn't work for you a pendulum is very good for questions like this.
HRCC Student #1559

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lukianos » Wed May 20, 2009 9:13 pm

Hi j82,
j82 wrote:Oh ok thanks, so when you ask it how do you know what it wants? sorry if this is a stupid question.Im not aware of how to tell what it wants. I generally dress with oil.. do you use a divination system or just what you feel? Thanks!
Some folks simply dress their mojo once a week (every Friday for a love mojo, for instance). I tend to get impressions from empowered objects (the mojo may just "feel" hungry to me when I pick it up, for instance), or I may verbally ask a question to an object, and see if I get either a sign or an impression from the object in response. Although I tend not to use them, you may, as HailDiscordia recommended, find a pendulum to be useful for these kinds of inquiries.

Good luck!
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

JayDee
HRCC Student
Lavender Love Drops Mojo

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:20 pm

hello all, i received the LM lavender love drops mojo last week, i was going to do it this friday, and just read the directions to do it at a new moon which i missed, the next is november 16th. i was wondering if its ok to do it this friday or is the new moon an important piece to the mojo working.. thanks

thelightfantastic
Re: lavender love drops mojo question

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:29 pm

If the instructions say to do it at the new moon, do what the instructions say unless you simply can't wait for some reason. A lot of people do work when they need it and pay no mind to days of the weeks or moon phases so it's your call.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: lavender love drops mojo question

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:43 pm

I would sy you are fine to do it this friday during the waxing moon. I am presuming this for love so as long as you are bring someone to you. I do not see the problem.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

JayDee
HRCC Student
Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gri-Gri Questions & Answers

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:59 pm

Hello all, random question a few weeks ago i put together my triple strength lavender love drops mojos from LM. well today i had a revelation that i filled the name paper out wrong rather then turning the paper clockwise and writing my name over his, i went counter clockwise and wrote mine... im assuming not good.. so my question is, can I remove the paper -rewrite it and add it back.. or should i order a whole new mojo? thanks

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: LM mojo!

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:28 pm

You'll be fine, that's a very very small issue,lol. Don't obsess and don't worry, just keep the mojo fed and keep working it.
HRCC Student #1559

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:36 am

I consider namepapers optional; a way to enhance the work, but not essential. A personal concern like sexual fluid, urine, or hair is more effective. Like HD said, feed the mojo and tell it what you want. Have faith in your work.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:47 pm

thank you both im glad to hear that you just saved me a non necessary freak out lol

Simbi_Dlo

Unread post by Simbi_Dlo » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:03 pm

Greetings everyone, I hope all is well for you! I'm new to the forums and to LM products, but not the site itself. The past few years my love life has been on the thin side ( to say the least! ), and I have been considering buying a Lavender Love Drops Mojo Hand. Would all of you consider this a good way of starting out ( with LM products and my situation )? I am also planning on getting a bottle of Q oil, I just can't resist! I've wanted to get a bottle for a long time, but just haven't gotten around to it. I figured a Mojo Hand would be a nice small step, and if I need to I can order the spell kit later on. Also, if there is any other advice ya'll have about getting familiar with LM products or anything else, I am all ears! Thanks for your time!

Love and Blessings,

Jonathon D.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Is a Mojo Hand a good place to start?

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:06 pm

A mojo is a good place to start. I can personally recommend the mojo your speaking of and the oil,lol. When I buy a mojo I also buy a full sized bottle of the oil is comes with, so I don't run out. :D
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:09 pm

Personally I wouldn't think a mojo is a 'small step' although others may disagree. It just depends on your level of intent and focus on what you want and comfort zone in spell work. The oils are a great place to start and you stated that you were going to order the oils. Since you asked, when you order the mojo from LM, instructions on how to personalize it is included...go for it.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:11 pm

Your right in that it is not a small step jwmcclin, but as long as you follow the instructions they are hard to screw up,lol. That's why I love LuckyMojo hands, the instruction sheets are clear and easy to understand :)
HRCC Student #1559

Simbi_Dlo

Unread post by Simbi_Dlo » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:31 pm

Thank you both! I have a pretty good comfort zone with spell work lol, just to clarify! Maybe "small step" was the wrong wording now that I think about it, I can't think of the best way to describe what I mean! Actually, looking back over what I wrote, "good way of starting out ( with LM products and my situation )" sums it up pretty good, so I'll go with that instead :P. Thanks again!

Love and Blessings,

Jonathon D.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:52 pm

I agree with HailDiscordia...when I am unclear about steps involves, I order from LM ... spell kits, bottle spells, mojos, because instructions are included and you know what to do and their just damn good (oops!!! did I say that---)

Lorens

Lavender Love Mojo Help

Unread post by Lorens » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:44 am

Hello,

I have recieved my Lavender Love mojo bag and I am extremely happy.
So I have no-one in mind with this mojo bag, just a little romance to suprise me.
However I have several questions, so please forgive me:

1) As I do not have anyone in mind, will I be required to use a name-paper? or do I just leave this part out? (if I do not require a name-paper then does that mean I bypass the parts where the name-paper is required)
2) I require to dress two roots (K John & Q Elizabeth), do I use the ones in the mojo bag or purchase new roots for this?
3) Instead of reciting the name of the person (as I have none in mind), will I substitute it for the words 'My Lover' instead?
4) Does the candle have to burn all the way down?
5) I accidentally spilt a little bit of Lavender oil on the bag, will this have any effect? (I was a bit clumsy :oops: )

Sorry for all the questions! :)
Any help is appreciated!!!!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Lavender Love Mojo Help

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:50 am

The instructions that come with the mojo bags are very detailed. You should read through it carefully again.

1) You still write a petition paper. Write the qualities of the kind of person you want to draw. Or write what type of relationship you are trying to draw. The petition paper is a very important part, as it helps define exactly what the mojo is supposed to be doing.

2)You use the ones in the mojo. It's a kit - so it's complete as-is.

3) Yes, that will work.

4) Yes, generally that is how you work with candles - unless you are marking the candle off to burn in segments over a couple of days. Did the instructions say that you are supposed to burn it over several days? If not, then you burn it all in one go.

5) You're supposed to be dressing the mojo with that oil anyway, so why would getting some on it hurt it?>
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

KhonsuMes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by KhonsuMes » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:59 pm

I really like Q Oil, especially combined with HJC Oil. The combo does get attention too, if you anoint with it. The combo feels confident, friendly/erotic, and kind of cruisy.
Lavender Love Drops has a very different smell and feel - to me it is more domestic, maybe less sexual, a steady working toward a partner effect. Of course your mileage may vary!

The Lavender Love Drops mojo (triple strength version for me) has great instructions and quality of materials. It was the first (and so far only) mojo I've fixed. Feels quite special..

BlueDane

Ok to customize language in 3x Lavender Love Mojo?

Unread post by BlueDane » Mon May 17, 2010 2:15 pm

I just recieved my Triple strength Lavender Love Mojo and read the instructions and after reading them I felt that it was geared more toward attracting a new lover in. I am in a long term gay marriage. I am more interested in working it in a way that we rediscover the love and passion. I wanted to know if it was ok to swap out some of the language while keeping the structure? Swapping out lines like Come to me... Follow Me for lines like rediscover or rekindle the passion in our relationship.

I also was thinking about customizing the name paper to be more about us and bringing us closer together, rather than what feels like manipulating him o follow me. I only want to strengthen this relationship if that is what's best for us both.

Thanks,
BlueDane

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Ok to customize language in 3x Lavender Love Mojo?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 17, 2010 2:23 pm

I would call the shop and ask if this mojo is appropriate for what you are intending it for. If the herbs and curios inside it are geared towards drawing a new partner, those are different herbs that the ones intended to ensure fidelity and cultivate a good marriage. You may be able to use this mojo to get your partner to be more "into" you, but drawing herbs and keeping herbs are often very different. Best just to call and double-check with them in the context of the ingredients.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

chatocamacho

Unread post by chatocamacho » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:09 am

Hi to all, I have somewhat of a trouble with the lavender love mojo hand I just received.
In the instructions it says to put in a dime with your birth year and another one with his birth year. But if you don´t have anyone in mind use a dime with a leap year.
Well the thing is that I can´t find any dimes with other years because the ones in used today are from recent years.
I was wondering if I could substitute the dimes with something else?
Wll it effect my results?

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: lavender love mojo help!!

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:39 am

you can order the dimes through LM they sell them, coin shops would carry them, or go to the bank and ask for them. You can use any leap year recent or past, just make it a leap year.

BlueDane

Unread post by BlueDane » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:03 am

Thanks Devi! Will call them to check.

BD

CurioMage
Newly Registered

Unread post by CurioMage » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:03 pm

BlueDane, I'm very glad you brought this up because I was wanting to do something similar. I'm in a long-term relationship with my partner and I was wondering if I could use Lavendar Love products to not draw a lover to me but to keep our already existing relationship strong and continuously full of love.

cassie22

Lavendar Love Mojo Bag

Unread post by cassie22 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:01 pm

My gf and I are separated and I ordered the Lavendar Love mojo bag to help get us back together. has anyone else used this before and had successful results. I am hoping that the mojo bag will help us reconcile. We still love each other, but their are trust issues keeping her from reconciling.

snake

Re: Lavendar Love Mojo Bag

Unread post by snake » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:20 pm

You might want to consider the reconciliation spell kit. The candle in the kit is male & female, but you might be able to call the store a request two female lodestones in the kit instead of a male and female pair.

cassie22

Re: Lavendar Love Mojo Bag

Unread post by cassie22 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:13 pm

Thanks. I sent an email to the store to see if they could change the candle to two females. I also purchased the reconciliation candle for them to prepare on the altar and the lavendar love drops candle also to help with the reconciliation. Any other suggestions?

cassie22

Lavendar Mojo bag

Unread post by cassie22 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:29 pm

I recently bought a lavendar mojo bag, but I am having trouble finding the coins to place inside to finish the bag to finish the blessing. Can I use everything else needed to make the mojo work effectively without the coins? Please let me know. I would really like to make the bag start working successfully for me.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Lavendar Mojo bag

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:09 pm

The coins are an important part of the mojo and I would not make tie the bag with out them, better to wait and make the bag right then rush and leave things out.
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:20 pm

If you are referring to the silver dimes, Lucky Mojo sells coins, call the shop or look through their collection online.
http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html

cassie22

Unread post by cassie22 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:15 am

Thanks. I will check with them to see if they have them available. I haven't done anything with the mojo yet except to use the oil weekly on it and keep it with me. I hope to get the coins to finish the spell.

cassie22

Unread post by cassie22 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:26 am

I have the coins and would like to finish the mojo bag on Friday for love. Can I still do this even if it says to do the spell on the next new moon. The next new moon isn't until May and I would like to get my mojo working now. Any suggestions.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”