Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Reverse Revenge or Crossing Against Ex-Spouse or Ex-Lover

aradia71

Re: Reverse Revenge or Crossing Against Ex-Spouse or Ex-Lover

Unread post by aradia71 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:04 am

Whn using the spell posted by Literary Lioness,

Do you need to anoint the scrap of clothing with any oils, and do you wrap it inside something else or just bury it as is? Where do you bury it, on a grave or near a grave or anywhere in a cemetery? Do you say anything over the scrap before or after you bury it?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:52 pm

Aradia,

No, the cloth is not dressed.

No, you do not wrap or put the cloth inside of anything.

You bury it in a grave, and the grave should be selected for this work.

You curse the person to die.

You may also take some dirt from the grave and touch it to the person you are cursing.
catherine yronwode

katie80lo

Unread post by katie80lo » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:19 pm

my ex is liar. i been kicked out of home in 2012. i got kids age 10. my ex's mom told him break free go wild leave me. i have a disease. i sleep lot. we was togeather 17 yrs. i had sex last sept with him, broke that doormatt thing off.

he pays suport but not enough. im supose to be gettin ready for court. he talk to me las night.

reader say he wants me back but dont no how.

i am pretty tired of being in limbo. he is their real dad but a whore, but im sure hes regreat now cause court comming up.

1) what do i do? i want my kids money and apology or either for him to go away and give me his rights.

2) question is i really want to know if we got back togeather would it be so he wouldnt have to pay or would it be cause he loved me?

3) and can he be faithful?

i need reading dont have paypal. i can call shop. can someone instuct me? i do cleansing after my work. i almost want to curse his ass and move on but its a small chance of hope. am i pipe dreaming?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:29 pm

Real repentance doesn't need to be punished. Fake repentance needs the whole nine yards of pins, needles and black candles, in my opinion. You need better information before you can decide, so a reading is the best thing for you.

Miss Cat is booked up a couple of months in advance; other AIRR readers, not so much. And not all of us insist on PayPal.

Go to www.readersandrootworkers.org and email the readers who most appeal to you. Email those readers, asking if they would accept a postal money order, which can be deposited just like a check -- I've done it myself many times.

For future reference: if you have a debit card, a PayPal account takes about 5 minutes to set up.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

katie80lo

Unread post by katie80lo » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:52 am

thanks never thought of emailing each one.

yes its real and need adressing pins needles and i guess dolls but ill need coaching on the dolls im good with candles but a reader sure would help like i said.

i have had a few on other sites and at home had readings spent much money on products from lucky mojo. i have black arts oil destruction oil goofer confusion return to me a protection sack for me and kids when they have to go visit him.

he is off the chart at mean the yellin cussin. id call dhr but in ala if u dont kill your kid your a fit parent.

spent much on lawyer its at a stan still.

im going to curse the hell out of him and try to get a reading asap.

any tips on how to begin? i have a human candle his pic hair all the oils from lucky mojo.

thanks for any advice

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:07 pm

katie80lo --

You have two issues going on here:

1) Revenge or cursing on him for his lies. We will address this in this topic thread.

SPD-HOO-REVN
Revenge Sachet Powders
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

2) Court case, custody, and child support issues. We can address those in another thread in the forum, here:

spells-for-child-custody-child-support- ... 21932.html

Okay, as far as your cursing goes, you have the right products, you have personal concerns, and you have a justified situation. Start by reading this thread from page 1 onward, to see some spells we have mentioned. Also read this web page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#black

When you get there, you will see links to MANY pages of cursing spells. Click those links and read those pages, then select the spell that seems best suited to you and that most resonates with your mind-set. Remember that you can use the products you have in the way that works for you, and combine them as you see fit.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Owlsee

Unread post by Owlsee » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:54 pm

I ordered a candle service... for my ex to endure career troubles (because that's the only thing that will make him see himself) until he repents to God for his mistreatment of women. Apologize to me and changes his ways.

The candle service hasn't started yet. My guess it will start in a day or two.

I also think I should now cut-the-cords to get rid of any residual feelings so that I can draw in new love. Do I need to wait until the first work is done by the worker? Or can I do this work immediately.
I am kind of worried if I cut the cord before the first work is done, that it won't be as effective if my anger is gone.

I plan to do the cut the cords at home to save money.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:11 pm

Owlsee,

It is completely acceptable to cut the ties now and move on with your life. A great way to do that is the cut and clear spell LM has on their page. Setting and forgetting work is the best way to let it manifest as well. You may want to add more work then just a candle service, though the service is a great job, I would also consider sprinkling powders at his home with the intention of ruining him, putting where he will step or touch, oil on his door knows with intent to ruin him. A great one is a vinigar jar to sour his life and burry upside down under his stoop or porch ( or close to it) to slowly sour his life. I like to burn black figure candles washed in vin then dressed in the oil and rolled in herbs, I use a graeyard nail to carve it. This can be done along with the work. this way you are attacking from multiple aspects. Once done with the work, take a bath in hyssop to cleanse and move on an expect fantastic results.

Owlsee

Unread post by Owlsee » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:27 pm

Unfortunately he's out of the country for work and gave up his apartment until he gets back. So the revenge work near his residence isn't possible. I did a freezer spell with vinegar on his work yesterday.

I look into the cut and clear products mentioned. And take the cleansing bath tomorrow before the revenge candle starts. Thanks.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:32 pm

Hi Owlsee,

If you can't deploy your jar on your target's property, you can always deploy it in a cemetery or crossroads.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Owlsee

Unread post by Owlsee » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:04 pm

Ok. I don't have experience (newbie) to go to cemetery so I'll consider the crossroads. I live in the city, so I'd have to figure that location out.
It feels good to not leave it up to karma. Although, every guy who has ever messed over me went through hell via karma or maybe an ancestor that I am unaware. But this was an engagement so I'm not waiting on karma.
Thanks

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:13 pm

Hello, Owlsee,

We don't conform to the concept of Karma in Hoodoo. We don't worry about karma if we perform certain spells.

Just saying...

Take care

Owlsee

Unread post by Owlsee » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:21 am

Great, I can start erasing the karma concept from my psyche. I like that he's gonna pay. I'm done with being nice and people stepping on my heart. I won't do things just to do it. Only in really foul situations. This isn't too harsh because my goal is to effect what I know will be a wakeup call with the result of him changing and not doing the same to the next woman.

Dhanu

Unread post by Dhanu » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:28 pm

Hi all,

I am just hoping to get some advice on a matter that I have at hand. I am not looking for a reading - more of what is the better course of action.

I've had a man in my life, a friend who at the start was a wonderful person but 6 months or so into the r'ship turned. For the last 18 months, it has been very up and down - the good is really good but when its bad its truly bad. He is intentional emotionally abusive and often will do the very thing that I had told him hurts me. I have spoken to him, apologised for my mistakes when I have made them but always have done above and beyond to support and care for him, as I didn't want to be vindictive and mean.

Things came to a head earlier this year - when I made a decision to not put up with it so I delivered an ultimatum. He wanted my help to change, asked me to help him, I asked him multiple times whether he was sure he wanted this and he assured me but then rejected any support or advice I would offer. I also spoke about ending the relationship amicably but he chose to hold onto it. A few weeks ago, out of the blue when I had not contacted him for weeks as I was beginning to give up - I received a threatening 'Do not contact me' message. I later realised that this was a meddlesome friend who is no longer in the picture who was trying to manipulate the situation to his benefit - he is no longer in the picture. But all the anger was taken out on me. Very personal things about me have been shared but it seems his anger is based on the fact on made up lies my friend had said.

I am unable to clarify it and at best had a friend messenger the fact that it wasn't me or my thoughts. But he has still insisted that on ending this without clarifying things or realising/owning his part in this. Ending the relationship was never my issue as I had offered it multiple time, however I never wanted to end it badly because I never wanted it to be uncomfortable when we had to be around each other or saw each other.

Readings have always indicated that it was going to be hard work, but if I would put the work in, this could work out and much of the workings over the last year have paid off in the short term. But he is very very stubborn and guarded - and nothing works in the long term.

His behaviour over the last year has caused me to really suffer emotionally and physically - and every time I do - I turned the other cheek, gave and looked after him.

I know a Cut and Clear is best here as my story sounds similar to Cat's and others and but I want some retribution - real retribution. I want my power back and my investment back if I can - he has my things and has not had a the courtesy to return them. I want him to realise his mistakes and apologise - I don't really want a relationship but I want him to want it - to realise how good I was.

Recently, I had a rootworker perform a IS working and she is following up with a domination working. She said it was fine for me to reinforce this with my own work. So I was going to get MISC to set me some IS candles along with a destruction candle - supporting that was protection and cleansing candles for myself. I was considering a vinegar bottle as well. I have some IS powder and Graveyard dirt. In 3 months, I was going to do a Cut and Clear.

Any thoughts or advice? Can I do anything else to support this? Spellwork at home is difficult and I am not experienced enough. Any constructive advice would be great. This has consumed my life, there is something rancid about this person and I want his sourness to affect him now.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:13 pm

Hi Dhanu,

If you are currently working with a rootworker, your best bet is to consult with them on any additional work you could be doing on your own. We don't want to provide advice here that may contradict the work they're currently doing for you.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Santiago

Unread post by Santiago » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:50 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:I deal with such people slightly differently. I work a conjure aimed at forcing people like this to take a good long hard look at themselves to expose all their delusions. For someone who is a Narcissist forcing them to look at a mirror that reveals too many of their flaws is both devestating and can be healing--it is a fit punishment though, usually.

Take white skull candle. Carve it with "Your wickedness exposed to yourself." Dress it with Clarity oil and spinkle it with Sage so that it helps him see his mistakes and flaws. Place this candle on a bed of Salt and pray over the Salt that it bring his flaws to the surface so he can see his mistakes. Place the skull candle in front of a mirror and command it to take a good hard look at himself and that all his actions will reflect back on him. Light the candle.

As the candle is burning read Pslam 7: 14-16 "He who is pregnant with evil and conceives trouble gives birth to dilliusionment.."
As you are reading this Psalm heat up some pins and drive them into the skull. This will force him to see himself for what he really is.

Take the Salt and wax residue and toss it on his property or where he will walk.

**Edited to correct typo :-)***
I'm getting ready to do this work, and I have a couple of questions. Should the candle burn completely through in one setting, or should it be done in 15-20 minute intervals until gone? Would any type of cigar or cigarette smoke being blown into the skull assist the work? Also, I had wondered if adding compelling oil to the clarity oil be a complementary addition, or if it would take away from the intention?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:09 pm

Hi Santiago,

Some rootworkers like to keep a skull candle going for several days, burning it at intervals over the course of time, to wear down someone's mind. Others work it in a night to put that energy out to the universe as quickly as possible. It can be a matter of personal preference, so do what feels right to you.

If you are using lit tobacco for your spell, I would use a good quality cigar. That's just my personal choice.

I would suggest you stick with the oils indicated in the spell. You don't need to add anything else. Simplicity can be a powerful thing in magic.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

miziluvhoodoo

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:46 am

Hello,

I would like to know will a Destruction and Intranquil Spirit spell followed by a Cut and Clear spell be a good combination?

My intentions are to curse my ex while torturing him to come back to me. Then, Cut and Clear. Any advice will be helpful. Thank you!
[color=#FF0040]Faith is the key to successful magic.[/color]

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:27 pm

Hello miziluvhoodoo,

My understanding of the Intraquil Spirit is that it will being the person back to you. Since you are following up with a Cut and Clear spell it seems like bringing your ex back to you is not necessary. Otherwise if you are wanting to cause him trouble the destruction alone will certainly do the trick. After you have cut and cleared though you may find that you do not have the need to cause your ex pain.

Peace~

Nathen
Nathen

miziluvhoodoo

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:44 pm

@Natstein

Thank you for the response. That makes a lot of sense. I'll definitely take your advice.

miziluvhoodoo

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:19 pm

@natstein

Thank you for the response. That makes a lot of sense. I'll definitely take your advice.

Kuntrygirl90

Unread post by Kuntrygirl90 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:30 am

Hello....
I need some help.... My Ex must pay!!! I usually walk away and am the bigger person, but not this time! My ex is Arrogant, Cocky, a Liar and got a big ego. Think he’s Mr. Untouchable. Although I don’t know who it is, I know there’s a new woman on the scene and he’s obviously feeling her because he only text me, but hadn’t been over quite some time now. He sent me a message today saying I should’ve woke him up if I wanted to see him because he keeps falling asleep. Today he text me and said he don’t know when we’ll see each other because he be so tired and then asked me was I mad?

I told him I wasn’t expecting him so why would I be mad and I’m not about to remind No Man to come and spend time or have sex with me. He text back “Lol, yea you mad!” As you can see he found humor in his actions :evil: . I won’t go into deep details how he got me pregnant with Twins then ran off after I told him. Unfortunately yea I was dumb for taking him back and now once again he’s doing the same old stupid stuff. My gut tells me I’m right, my intuition and heart tells me I’m right and most of all His Actions tell me I’m right :| .

Spell Help: So I want a spell where he becomes Impotent with this woman and every other woman he’s sleeping with until and unless he returns to me because he thinks his beefcake is made of platinum and gold. I want him to be miserable where everything around him starts to crumble, so that when he thinks about me he’ll regret how he treated me. I don’t wanna do a cut-n-clear I want him to come down off his high horse :) .

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:07 pm

Hello, Kuntrygirl90 ,

I just saw a post of yours over on the Tying the Nature thread.

So, I will go there and see what you wrote (as I was going to send you there anyway!)

Take care

Kuntrygirl90

Unread post by Kuntrygirl90 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:30 am

Thank you so much Miss Aida i truly appreciate it :-). I have been trying to watch closely where i put my questions so they are in the right section. I will indeed go to my other post and see the advice that you left for me.

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:34 am

Ok, so although I am with someone ten times better than my ex, I still think my ex should pay given what he put me through. Initially, I had a rootworker put an Intranquil Spirit on him which appeared to work initially but now it appears not to be working as well as he appears happier.

I have the Lucky Mojo Jinx Maker incense and also the Revenge incense. My plan was to go to his as he lives in a flat (apartment) with a buzzer which lets trades in during the day and he's not there during the week. I was going to sprinkle this everywhere over his door mat and wipe some on the door handle so he touches it. Is there anything else I could do to really ensure revenge is given spiritually, anything that can be said which will up the effects of the curse? Want him to pay for his wrong doing! Thanks!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:38 pm

Hello, Nony65 ,

This link may help you: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

I just swear and curse and demand whatever it is that I want

Wishing you the very best with your revenge!

notmycircus

Unread post by notmycircus » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:06 am

I'm assuming this would be the correct forum to post in. I definitely want help, and I definitely want some serious revenge. It's very justified also.

This is in regards to my ex-husband. Who I'm still legally married to. But yes, I'm going to continue referring to him as my ex-husband.

The first time we separated was a few months after we were married. Actually, it wasn't a separation, it was him telling me he was going to run an errand and taking everything he could while I wasn't looking and just disappearing. I had three children from a previous marriage (widowed) and was left with nothing, basically. My dumb ass ended up taking him back about a year or so later and to make a long story short, there were a couple of incidents of cheating, he was emotionally abusive (I didn't recognize it then), and two incidents of physical abuse. Second incident of the physical abuse, I kicked him out and moved on. For a while. He was ordered into anger management, completed that, tried to come back and I said no. Months later, again I'm a dumbass and let him back again. Then he gets arrested and charged with molesting his 11 year old stepsister, and insists to me that he is innocent, but instead of fighting it, pleads to the lesser charge of corruption of a minor or something along those lines, admitting he gave her and her friends a few cans of beer. At that point I WAS completely done. He spent about a year in jail, I moved out of state. Two years later, I moved back into the state, somehow he found me, and had his mom come and talk to me. His mom swore to me that the stepsister, now 14, had admitted after the fact that she made the whole thing up and that he was completely innocent, and he wanted to make our marriage work again. My dumb ass had been going through a terrible bout of depression at the time, and was in counseling for depression, and I thought it was a sign. SO I LET HIM COME BACK AGAIN. Biggest mistake of my life. It lasted less than a week before he didn't come home and I caught him at a hotel with another woman. But that isn't the bad part. The bad part is that during that week, I was cleaning houses for income, and there was ONE day, ONE DAY, that the kids made it home from school before I did. Four years later I found out in that one day what he had done to my oldest daughter, 11 at the time. Two years after that I found out what he had done to my youngest daughter, 6 at the time. According to the state, I had no case and there was nothing that could be done.

He never would sign divorce papers, and I didn't have the money to hire a lawyer and pursue it, and at that time, I was done with all men for eternity so I was like "fuck it" and dropped it. In my heart and mind we were divorced and that's all that mattered.

Three years later, I started hearing rumors that he had re-married. I knew of the girl, and knew she had young girls from a previous marriage. So I dug around, and sure enough, found a marriage license in both their names. I found her on facebook, contacted her, and told her what he had done to his stepsister and to my girls. I told her I realized she probably would not believe me, but begged her to please listen to me and protect her girls. She said she was a teacher and that she had been trained to recognize that sort of thing and she would keep it in mind. I left it at that.

Four years after that...last year...I got a message from her on facebook, saying "we need to talk, can I please call you?". So I gave her my number and she called immediately. He had been arrested for molesting both of her girls. The older one found out he had been touching the younger one, and was horrified and told. He's been sitting in jail on several million in bond in California since then. His trial is coming up soon. Her babies may have to testify. My girls, now grown, may have to testify. I may have to testify. None of us want to. Her babies especially should not have to. He even has gone so far as to try and represent himself at one point, which meant he would be questioning ALL OF US. And more...there are other women and their children that have been found in the process of the investigation in the years in between.

I want him gone. Wiped off the face of this earth, preferably by his own hand. I want him to spill out the truth first. Every disgusting horrible awful ugly secret, every injustice he has put on every victim. There is NOTHING good or salvageable or of any sort of worth whatsoever in this piece of shit. I don't even want his organs able to be donated for fear he'd infect someone else.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:29 am

Hi jenn,

First of all, I am very sorry you are going through this, and that children have been involved. It is a terrible situation.

I have moved your post to the appropriate thread on revenge on an ex. Please read through these pages, where I am sure you will get ideas and advice on exacting revenge on your ex. He sounds like a piece of work and deserves what he has coming. If you still have questions after reading through this thread, feel free to ask us here.

I wish you the very best with this. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

notmycircus

Unread post by notmycircus » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:17 am

Well I think the universe must be with me on this one. About six weeks back, I did a sort of road opener spell on him in preparation for when I had the chance to do something. I had found an old blog of Cat's that mentioned poppy seeds, carrier oil, a name paper, personal item (if available) and appropriate oils (if desired or available), and adding all these to a jar and putting in the freezer. I didn't have the personal item, and I didn't have any oils, but I did add licorice root, calamus root, and bergamot essential oil.

About a week after I did this, I was looking everywhere for some old tax papers, thinking I had his signature somewhere still, and I could use that. I couldn't find the papers anywhere, but I was going nuts for a couple of days wishing like hell I had those papers. Then I just let it go.

Yesterday, I got a letter in the mail from him, from jail. At first I was all up in arms about it...I still highly dislike the fact that he got my address, and the letter is disturbing as all get-out, but hey, I have his handwriting and his signature. I also have two orders in the making...so let the games begin. ;)

A personal thank-you to Cat, by the way. That old blog of hers is what got me into this area of workings to begin with...hoodoo just resonated very strongly with me, and I started seeing results much more quickly and effectively than other methods of "magic". It's also what ultimately led me to lucky mojo's website and when I found out she was associated with it, I then had enough trust to order the products.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:13 pm

Hi notmycircus,

What a great story! Spirit has a way of providing to those in need when the work is justified, and it is certainly justified in this case. You got the personal concern you need, so unleash the hell hounds.

Hoodoo attracts many people because of the organic nature of working with roots and herbs. I'm glad it speaks to you so strongly. You should look into cat's course, it is absolutely fantastic!

Best of luck to you and please keep us posted.
HRCC #1909G

WarriorMom

Unread post by WarriorMom » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:01 pm

I am writing to ask about a death spell for my ex-husband. We have an eight year old child together.

He tried to kill me twice. I suffered extreme abuse at his hands, and he is now abusing our child. All legal avenues have been pursued, restraining orders etc, and they in all actuality don't work. Even if i DID prevail in court somehow, he would just kill me. He lives to torture my child and I, there is no level of misery that would ever satisfy him.

I am happy to give details, but the main point is, I need some good strong death spells, and I need to do them immediately and concurrently. It's escalated and every day counts. I do not want revenge, or to cause him pain, I need him gone. For good. Spells for swift and true death is what I desperately need. I welcome any questions/comments/suggestions. PLEASE HELP MY CHILD AND I! Thank you.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:51 pm

Hello, WarriorMom

I am so very sorry. How terrible.

Have you contacted a shelter for abused women? They will find ways to protect you.

Also, child protective services.

PLEASE do this immediately.

Magically, please protect you and your child. www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Here is the link on the DUME spells: www.luckymojo.com/DUME.html

And here is another great page with lots of links:

www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#black

Wishing you great protection and, hopefully, getting away from this monster

Take care

WarriorMom

Unread post by WarriorMom » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:38 am

Thank you so very much, these links are helpful. I am so grateful. I'm getting the ingredients at the Lucky Mojo this week.

Unfortunately, this has been going on for almost ten years. I have done shelters, police, restraining orders, etc. Nothing worked. I wonder if this is a place to note, that getting proof, at least in my state, is essential to getting protection. My incidents were before cell phones which can easily record things; and although I had many physical injuries, there was no way to legally prove they came from him. In the end, it hurt me in court that I had made 'false allegations' as they could never be proved. I do like that about this thread, there are many women on here who seem to be owning their power. May all of you live happy, blessed, empowered lives.

With great appreciation to all of you whom help.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:21 pm

WarriorMom, a death spell against such a formidable opponent -- justified, I'm sure -- requires some preparation. First, I would work the Fiery Wall of Protection spell for yourself and your child:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Then I would do some Confusion work on your ex-husband so he can no longer cover his tracks, keep his story straight, etc. If you use Inflammatory Confusion, he will also pick fights with those who now support him:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-infla ... usion.html

You might also want to make a doll-baby on him, hogtie it, blindfold it, and perhaps tie it to a ceiling fan to send him on a wild ride that will leave him confused and dizzy; or put it through a clothes dryer (do NOT wash it first!) to leave him battered and bruised.

All these are preliminaries.

As to the death spell itself -- I don't do that kind of work, but I think Psalm 109 was written for people like this.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

msladyj75

Unread post by msladyj75 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:59 am

I met this guy in prison back in 2010. He needed a penpal to write to so I decided to write. I never wanted more out of this other than a penpal/friendship relationship. A year later he told me he was falling in love with me and wanted to take this to another level. I agreed and as time passed, I started to fall deeply in love with this guy.

In 2012-2013 I found out he had a wife. He never told me about her. When I asked him about her he said he married her so she wouldn't testify against him in court. She was a crack head prostitute who was a big part of his crime. I stayed with him after I found out. I've been through alot with this guy but my love for him was so strong that I was blinded to see for what he really was. The past 2 years was real shaky for us. He started to show his true colors with me. He had anger issues and when would get mad at me, he would mentally abuse me by saying I was too sensitive, a cry baby, scary and other bull. I eventually stopped writing to him for a while. He called and wrote back wanting to start over but he never apologized for what he said.

Twice this year he did the same thing and I left him. I fell for his bull again and we got back together. He was up for parole and I told him about this lawyer who would help long term inmates to come home. She helped him make parole and he got out of prison a month ago. He is in a halfway house now and got weekend passes. He called me when he got to the halfway house and asked if I could spend the weekend with him. Two weekends ago, I drove 8-9 hours to go be with him. We had a wonderful time and I enjoyed all that we did that weekend. He end up getting a facebook page and reconnected to old friends he dealt with before he went to prison. He even have his wife as a friend on facebook. He claimed to never had a relationship or anything with her. She was his "messenger" for his crime of forgery. They were friends back then too.

While he was talking and going out with old friends, he never contacted me to see how I was doing or anything. I asked his mom about him and she said he's been busy looking for a job and used up all the phone time calling jobs (yeah right). I messaged him on facebook and send him a letter but he haven't responded. So yesterday for Christmas he decided to call and wish me Merry Christmas and he starts to yell at me saying why I didn't answer the phone because he kept calling me the past two weeks but I didn't answer. He goes on to say that he don't have time to play games with me and said, let me stop it's chrismas time. We talked for 15 minutes but he didn't have nothing to say on the phone. He was talking so ugly to me the whole time and when he said the phone was about to hang up I believe he hung the phone up on purpose.

Now he posting things on facebook saying he had a good time with this one and that one but never acknowledge me that we had a good time either. I think he never loved or cared about me like he said he does. I'm hurt and mad and want to forget about him. Everytime he posts things on facebook, my heart cringe. I want him out of my system for good. Karma will get him for all that he did to me. While I was there for him none of those other people never was there but he want to acknowledge them on facebook and not me. Please help me. Sorry this is so long but I needed to say this.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:11 pm

Hi msladyj75,

Sorry you are in such a messy situation.

I would perform a hot foot spell on him to get him as far from you as possible. Use the spell kit, it has everything you need plus complete instructions.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html

If you want to break all emotional ties to him, then perform a Cut and Clear spell.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

msladyj75

Unread post by msladyj75 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:03 am

Thank you so much Miss Athena.

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:13 pm

My ex said he wished he could take all my pain so he could suffer from a broken heart instead of me. I have a good mind to take him up on his offer. But if I do a reverse candle on him, would it be at odda with my love work on him and confuse Spirit?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:11 pm

Hello, Innocence ,

I wouldn't do that.

Concentrate on your love spells

Take care

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:15 pm

What is a strong spell to cause someone to be haunted by regret for their wrongdoing of others?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:19 pm

Hello madurp01,

There are lots of ways to try and accomplish this. I would start with some kind of cursing products such as Crossing (http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html) or Damnation http://www.luckymojo.com/damnation.html) depending on how intense you would like this to be and working with a skull candle as well as getting your target into contact with the powders and oils. IF you are not sure where to start look through this thread for some ideas. I would really recommend the Crossing spell kit. YOu can find it in the ling to how to use the Crossing spiritual products. When wording your petitions and saying what you want to have happen talk about him/her being haunted for by what he/she has done ect...

Peace~

Nathen

AyeP24

Unread post by AyeP24 » Fri May 20, 2016 2:30 pm

Hello my lover took advantage of me...after constantly asking her over and over about her cheating she still lied to my face. I finally got the truth and I want her to feel my pain. The only personal items I have of hers is her picture, her hand writing, and her shirt with blood on it from a cut hand. Basically I want her to constantly think of me until it runs her crazy

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat May 21, 2016 9:53 am

Hello AyeP24,

It sounds to me like you have a good collection of personal items. If you want her to think only of you I would get a mason jar, paste picture of you on the inside of the glass looking in. Get some roses with the thorns still on the stem. Cut the roses off the top, you won't be needing those. cut teh stems such that you can fit them into the jar so they are in front of your photos. Pierce the lid so you can have a picture of your ex hanging from the middle of it on a string. I would make two copies of your picture of her, take a small piece of the bloody cloth from the shirt, and her handwriting, some Jinxing powder and some Restless powder, and put it all in between the two pictures so that she is facing out and all that stuff is trapped in the middle of them. You can glue it together and maybe stick them through with some pins dipped in Restless and and Jinxing oils as well. Hang this from a string so she is hanging in the jar and is only able to see you no matter which way she turn but she will also see the pain from the thorns of love you placed in there as well. Once you have this all in the jar you can shake the jar some so her picture hits those thorns on occasion.

Peace~

Nathen

AyeP24

Unread post by AyeP24 » Sat May 21, 2016 10:01 am

Thanks Nathen....also should I bury the shirt in my yard or etc?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat May 21, 2016 10:11 am

Hello AyeP24,

Unless you are trying to actually bring her back to you I would not do that.

Peace~

Nathen

AyeP24

Unread post by AyeP24 » Sat May 21, 2016 11:54 am

Nathen now I'm confused.....I think I do want her to come back...we've been together 4 years so how would I bury it?

Reason: post is off topic

msladyj75

Unread post by msladyj75 » Mon May 23, 2016 1:44 pm

I put a post several months ago about the story of my ex. I want my ex boyfriend to go back to prison/jail in Texas. He came out and had nothing to do with me after being there for him while in prison. He went to a halfway house and gotten a job and doing well. Now he isn't working and is running the streets again. He will be on parole for 50 years and he doesn't want to do better for himself. He's a liar, manipulator and abuser and want him back to prison. I hate him for dumping me when he came home. All his so-called friends and exes didn't have nothing to do with him when he first went to prison now he's back dealing with all his ex friends/women or whoever he want to deal with now and have nothing to do with me. Please help me. Thanks

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon May 23, 2016 6:42 pm

Hi msladyj75,

I am sorry you are in this predicament. You can help return your ex to jail by making a doll baby of him using whatever personal concerns you have for him. Put his photo on the doll's face to make it look as much like him as possible. Dress the doll in Crossing oil and put it in a box which you've designed to look like a jail cell (you can paint bars on it, give him an uncomfortable bed, etc - get creative!).

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-crossing.html

Carve a black candle with his name and the words "go back to jail!" and dress with Crossing oil. Burn that on the box daily for the first week then on Tuesdays and Saturdays thereafter. Put all of your anger into that spell and, if you wish, pray the entirety of Psalm 1 while it burns. Curse him back to where you want him.

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC #1909G

Paymetoday

Unread post by Paymetoday » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:08 am

My ex owes me close to 10,000$ and refuses to pay me back. He has actually began to state that he is entitled to the money because he's had to deal with so many calls from me demanding that my money be paid back. He has now moved and changed his phone number. Later on I found out he did not use the money for what he was supposed to and instead gave it to another woman. He has since been buying fancy jewellery, designer clothes and going on vacation! I've informed him that without the money returned I cannot afford my child's medication and will be forced to move and that it took me 4 years to save that money. His response was who cares.

I have tried every spell on the site to get the money back and had 2 readings where it came back that I will never see the money again. I think some revenge work is in order! But I'm not sure if revenge is the right product here. My understanding from reading the page on revenge is that it is usually used if someone has done spell work against you which he hasn't.

I want to know how best to cross him! I want his money to run out and his relationships to be nightmares. I was thinking about doing a vinegar jar or using crossing products and just specifying the two areas of his life I would like crossed. But I'm unsure if maybe I should add revenge products. I want to place my order tonight so I can get started!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:39 pm

Hello, Paymetoday,

I am so so sorry. My heart goes out to you. It has happened to the best of us.

You have revenge and reversing mixed up. Of course you can perform revenge spells.

Start with this: www.luckymojo.com/spell-crossing.html

And here's a lot more spells for you that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#black

Again, I am so sorry that this happened to you.

I pray that you get your justice

sentbylove

Unread post by sentbylove » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:59 am

I need help. I would like to get revenge on the father of my child. He take care his other kids and spend time with his other kids but not with our child. Plus, he set me up to get robbed by the same woman he is now dating. I am going to court against the woman and I would like to get revenge on her as well. I tried a vinager jar to separate the two but all it did was made them fight. She put him in jail but now he is out and back with her. I thought about laying a trick for him. But I want to know what is best? What do you all recommend I do? I want both of them to become mentally ill or to financially struggle.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:54 pm

Hey sentbylove,

I'm sorry all this is happening to you. I hope you get the justice and revenge you want.

Miss Aida posted these link in the post above yours, and I'm also going to post them here:

www.luckymojo.com/spell-crossing.html

www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#black

A vinegar jar is used more to sour people's lives. If you want to actually break these two people up, go here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

You could also put them both in a mirror box and reflect all of their nastiness back onto them:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Once you've got their lives in a mess, use Court Case products to help you win in court, and Fiery Wall of Protection to keep you protected:

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

After you've done all this enemy work, make sure to spiritually clean yourself:

http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

sentbylove

Unread post by sentbylove » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:34 pm

Is there any way I make them both mentally ill?

sentbylove

Unread post by sentbylove » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:40 pm

Also, will it be safe for me to lay a trick on the father of my child. He goes to a santaria shop and pay some lady for the saints to keep him protected. He wear beads around his neck.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:39 pm

Hello, sentbylove,

The best we have to make them terrible confused is this product:

www.luckymojo.com/inflammatoryconfusion.html

Also, inflammatory confusion mixed with poppy seeds will make people even more confused: www.herb-magic.com/poppy-seed.html

If this person is protection and you lay tricks, the worse that could happen is that nothing will work. Just make sure that you use protection when you do his:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care

mperei02

Unread post by mperei02 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:04 am

Good day everyone,

My ex has been troubling me...he is coming tomorrow to pickup some of his stuff 9 he is already with othe guy), with his lady friend who caused our breakup....i am worried, my friend will be at home to see if he doesnt carry anything else....please what can i put in his stuff for revenge... i am sick and tired...i have tried no ones helping me with reading s...i have breakup kit and intranquill spell ( unused) ...PLEASE someone help...i am really sick and hurting...

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:30 am

Hello mperei02,

I am having a little trouble understanding your situation exactly but I will try to answer your question.

If you have the luxury to pick up some Crossing powders you could just sprinkle a little dust on his items that he will be picking up. If you have the intraquil spell kit and you are wanting to go that route then I would look at the directions of the spell kit and follow it. Also if you still have the intranquil powders you could also sprinkle those on his items as well. Speak your curse onto the items when you are sprinkling the powders.

Peace~

Nathen

mperei02

Unread post by mperei02 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:04 pm

Thank you Nathen, I want him back but avoiding him...I am anxious...what curse can I say to return him to me...thank you for your response.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:36 pm

Hello, mperei02 ,

Your posts are a little confusing.

You don't want to curse the person that you want back.

You want to curse the other people. If I remember correctly, you did something similar with the hotfoot and hotfooted the person that you want back. PLEASE don't do this.

You use the love products and reconciliation products on the man you want

Take care

hurtandhaunted

Unread post by hurtandhaunted » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:43 pm

Long story short, I want revenge on my ex. He lost evidence at my house that revealed he had been cheating for more than a year. He cut off all contact with me when confronted and has left me with no closure. I'm bitter as f***.

I want to destroy his ability to perform. I want to destroy his ability to get any enjoyment or satisfaction from viewing any pictures, porn, engaging in chats, or any sort of sexual activity whatsoever. I want him left with images of his daughters any time he attempts to enjoy himself. I want him wracked with guilt and horror. I want him to have nightmares about his inability to perform, about engaging in acts he would never actually think of engaging in. I want any relationships he attempts to start to be immediately soured. I want existing relationships and friendships to fall apart. I want him sexually ruined and I want to see his life destroyed.

I have pictures of him, and of his member. I have personal effects; jewelry, clothing, handwriting, unwashed underwear, and I'm sure I can find a hair or two. I have destruction powder. I also have around 30+ LM oils, and 13 powders including the destruction powder. I am not in short supply here; I'm serious and ready to go - I've gotta get this darkness out of me. I just need a bit of "how to" help.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”