Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Cut and Clear Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Roxstar2013

Re: Cut and Clear Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Roxstar2013 » Thu May 23, 2013 9:20 am

I want to thank all the folks at Lucky Mojo for their dedication to hoodoo.

I'll admit, I found my way to LM when my heart was crushed. I had dabbled somewhat in Wicca but I never felt a part of a helpful supportive community. Looking around the web, I came across this site. I was nervous. I didn't know anything about hoodoo and thought it might be an offshoot of Voodou (I now know that is incorrect!). But as I read the forum, I really was encouraged by how supportive people were.

Then there was the Christian tilt to hoodoo. As a person raised in the Catholic faith I felt immediately at home. But still, I had a skeptical side as I really didn't know much about hoodoo, so I started small.

I lit a few reconciliation candles via MISC -- keeping in mind my ex was now with a new gal. I didn't want to pro-actively break them up, but I did want him to realize that I was the one he wanted. Well the reconciliation candles worked -- we found ourselves spending more time together and even had a make out session. Well this made me a believer, but of course he ran straight back to the girl as soon as I eased up.

I decided to order a honey jar and maintain candle vigils through MISC (I have a dog walker who comes into my house every day and I know she'd blow out a candle if I kept them lit at my house). Wow. Wow. He and I started to come back as friends (and even a little more) in a way I couldn't envision just a month before I started this work. But at the same time he still wasn't leaving his gf.

So I bought a cut and clear kit and set my date. I worked on him until 2 weeks before my cut and clear date. During this time, I noticed that the minute I stopped working on him, he disappeared, and got closer to his gf (doubt she knows he cheated on her). So the fact that I noticed that hoodoo would be required to keep this man and that I had enough of back and forth and the heartbreak that only I had to experience, I did the cut and clear kit and had MISC do a cut and clear candle.

I cannot tell you how good that has made me feel. It's as if a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, there is light in my life again and new guys asking me out!! That didn't happen when I was busy hoodooing my ex.

I know this isn't the success story that people trying to reconcile old relationships are looking for, but it is. I tried. I gave it my all. It worked but only so far since he (and his heart) had moved on.

I cut and cleared and feel amazing. I'm ready for life again. I'm looking forward to doing some come to me work for new love and clarity so I can shake my tendency to pick the wrong guy.

I honestly cannot thank everyone associated with LM enough and MISC. The forum is an amazing place to learn. The skeptic in me has been silenced.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu May 23, 2013 9:25 am

Roxstar2013 --

Thank you for the lovely testimonial to the efficacy of the Cut and Clear spell kit -- and the dedication of Mother Katrina and the candle-servers at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church as well.

Your outcome, while not the "story-book ending" so many people wish for, was great for you. I say that, having "been there, done that" myself. Now is the time to open yourself to a new lover who will give you all you have hoped for, freely, kindly, and honestly!

Good luck!

SPL-KIT-CUTA
Cut and Clear Spell Kit
$46.90

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

freespirit121

Unread post by freespirit121 » Mon May 27, 2013 1:39 am

i have some questions on this spell., sorry im new here so some questions may sounds stupid.

1. 'Read the list of good qualities out loud, slowly and with warm feeling. When you are finished, place three of the white flower petals in the middle of the paper and fold it into a packet.'
Can I fold it into packet and put into a transparent plastic bag so I can keep it somewhere ?

2. How long it takes to burn the white and white candles?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Mon May 27, 2013 7:41 am

--freespirit121,

There are no stupid questions.

Keeping the packet is part of the work. I don't suppose there's any reason you couldn't use plastic, but I'd be more inclined to wrap it in white or red cloth, if you wanted to wrap it, and tuck it away, someplace private. You could also fold it flat and tuck it between the pages of your Bible.

I'm not sure what size candles come with the Cut & Clear kit. It they're 4 inch candles, they'll burn for about an hour and a half; about 4 hours, if they're 6 inch candles.
Two-Headed Doctor

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:13 am

I just wanted to give a testimonial to LMCC Cut and clear products. I have given one before but I felt compelled to elaborate.
I recently used cut and clear to break the ties to yet another bad relationship. For a very long time Ive made the same mistake over and over again, dating the same type of person in a different package. I decided to use cut and clear to break the ties to someone I was on again off again with for years who treated me like garbage (which I admittedly allowed)

3 weeks after, while I still feel some residual feelings, I must say I simply cannot bring myself to even THINK about what he's doing, Facebook stalk or anything. I find it hard to conjure up any feelings of love or even nostalgia for the relationship. This for me is very positive movement and shows Im on the road to recovery. However, my main point is this:

This time I really made the point to get rid of the superficial values that were attracting me to these types of people and to embrace people who have the core values I am looking for. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this product/spell kit because it is unbelievably powerful in breaking the ties to many past hurts and unresolved issues (at least for me) assuming you can dig deep and recognize them. Finally, after what seems like a lifetime of making poor choices in partners and relationships, Cut and clear as well as supplemental LMCC vigil candles have helped me to gain the clarity and wisdom to realize my OWN issues that were drawing me to these types as well as heal from them and make much much more sound judgment calls. It has allowed me to heal from all of the emotional baggage Ive been carrying around and applying to my relationships, and for that I am eternally grateful to lucky mojo and Cat Yronwode for sharing this knowledge.

I understand now what cut and clear is all about. Its not just about moving on from your last bad relationship, but breaking free of the ties of sometimes a lifetime of hurt from many relationships which many of us carry around with us.

Thanks LMCC and thank you Cat

omniel

Unread post by omniel » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:56 pm

I did the Cut and Clear Spell Kit today. I've been in a crazy on-and-off relationship with a man who is .... well he's no good. And I know this, but he or I have always recontacted the other and we do the dance again.

No more. I can't waste any more time with him or energy on the situation. Enter Cut and Clear. It really does feel like a weight is off my shoulders. Performing the spell is therapeutic in itself also, especially reading the list of the bad, I actually cried. I don't feel disturbed about him or preoccupied with him anymore, I just feel relieved and like it's finally over.

I really can't say enough good about this particular kit---I wish I'd done it a long time ago! :)

freespirit121

Unread post by freespirit121 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:15 pm

i want to ask, if i am not convenience to bury the 'good part' in backyard, can I just keep in at somewhere of secret place?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:16 am

freespirit12: Yes. Are you able to buy a potted plant and bury the remains in that?
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

freespirit121

Unread post by freespirit121 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:21 pm

im afraid i cant get a potted plant too as my parents would feel strange or keep mumbling me. im still keeping it in my drawer.

LuckySU
Newly Registered

Unread post by LuckySU » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:38 pm

Hi :) I have two people I'd like to cut and clear, an ex-boyfriend and an ex-friend. Do I need two separate cut and clear spell kits or can I use one kit for multiple people? Thanks! :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:59 pm

LuckySU,

Generally speaking, when performing a Cut and Clear spell of the type we recommend in the spell kit that we sell, which is a type of work i was taught a number of years ago by a Puerto Rican practitioner in New York City, you will be cutting away the qualities of personality or lifestyle of the person who has hurt you, not just the person by name.

(Example: "Forgets my birthday" or "Drinks too much" rather than "John Doe.")

So you can certainly combine the worst qualities of both into one list. This is also, by the way, the reason that a person can return to you after you have cut and cleared him or her: If the person removes those qualities of personality and lifestyle (for instance if an alcoholic joins AA and gets sober), they can return to you.

Read about Cut and Clear Spells here:

http://luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

This is the full spell kit:

SPL-KIT-CUTA
Cut And Clear Spell Kit
$35.60

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

conjure princess

Unread post by conjure princess » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:10 pm

Hello everyone :D

I've been a long time fan of Lucky mojo, I've learned SO much from these forums that have helped me in so many different aspects of my life.

I was recently in a very bad relationship off and on for a few years. I did quite a few spells on this man and I always had success - from Reconciliation to Crucible of courage but every time the success was short lived. I guess I knew deep down I was forcing something that wasn't meant to be, but I loved this man so incredibly I absolutely exhausted myself trying to keep him.

I knew the Cut and Clear was the right choice for a long time though I was scared to cut the ties for good. Until one day he betrayed me and broke me beyond repair, so I made the lists and threw my whole heart into the ritual and cried while I read off his bad traits- I knew I couldn't let this man hurt me one more time and keep my sanity.

Well, I started to feel better almost instantly, I'm not 100% cured of course and there are times where he does cross my mind, but that consuming obsession is gone, that hopeless sorrow is gone, I can sleep and eat now, I can think about him and feel apathetic instead of pathetic.

The ironic part is he called me a few days later almost like he sensed what happened.

Also, a few days later suddenly I felt like a man magnet! I was coming home from seeing a loved one in the hospital and literally met a man ran in front of my house and we've been on a few dates. He may not be the "one" but it's infinatly better than the horror show I was sucked into for all of those years.

Thank you Lucky Mojo for giving me my life and sanity back.

Anyone on the fence about doing this spell I CANNOT stress to you enough how helpful it is, if you're really serious about not wanting to hurt anymore, Cut and Clear will break you out of those chains.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:33 am

conjure princess: it is truly heart-warming to see testimonials like yours! Congratulations on the success of your work.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Gods Child

Unread post by Gods Child » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:36 pm

Hi,

Do you think it is necessary for me to Cut And Clear myself from my ex man if i still plan on having a relationship with him in the future? I am still in love with this man but he is held up with someone else now until i Uncross him. I don't want to continue to think of him on a daily basics. Will the Cut And Clear be a good idea?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:38 pm

If you think you may want to have a relationship with him in the future, Cut and Clear would not be a good idea. Do an Uncrossing for both of you and occupy yourself with other things for now.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Gods Child

Unread post by Gods Child » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:42 pm

Thank you!

Jaime Banks
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:46 pm

As a qeneral question....would you quys spiritually cleanse after doinq this type of work? (Chinese Wash my area or Salt Bath) like....would you recommend doinq some type of cleansinq or is it not neccessary?

-TBanks
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:39 pm

No, i would not. I would bathe before the spell work, to enter into it in a mindful and whole way, but i cetainly do not see this in an way as "dirty" work that needs to be cleansed off of me after doing it.
catherine yronwode

Jaime Banks
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:40 am

Miss Cat you are thee best! Thank You! Since I am starting this Friday, i'm prolly qonna do a Epsom Salt Bath with Clarity oil and Tranquility oil and Healing Oil while I light a Blue Taper candle and pray for healing, guidance and release of my pain and emotional sufferrinq later on toniqht. Then tomorrow morninq, do the Kit. That sounds awesome!

Any more advice :)
TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:19 am

Hi TBanks91,

The bath sounds good, but if you can, try and do it before dawn tomorrow morning and then throw some of the water into the rising sun. You'll find more on bathing and proper disposal in the following threads: general-questions-about-lucky-mojo-bath ... 081fc03d63 & cleansing-the-home-and-person-questions ... 081fc03d63
Aura Laforest

Jules6186

Unread post by Jules6186 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:31 pm

If one had been working reconciliation work and then decided to cut and clear, how would this affect the reconciliation work done?

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:46 am

Jules6186, all magic has to run its course, but doing Cut and Clear in effect cuts off the Reconciliation work. It will end in its own time, but by switching gears and changing the direction of your desires you are cutting off the energy to the Reconciliation work. (I hope that makes sense.) This is why it is important to be very sure what you want before diving into any type of working.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:34 pm

Jules6186 --

What Miss Phoenix said is SO TRUE! One spell can indeed counter-act or ruin another.

I have taken as my slogan on work of a complex nature such as this, the similarly wise thinking of Davy Crockett, which introduces the idea of a moment of reflection and planning before embarkation on a plan of work:

"Be always sure you are right, then go ahead.”

SPL-KIT-CUTA
Cut And Clear Spell Kit
$35.60

catherine yronwode

Honeylove276
Newly Registered

Unread post by Honeylove276 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:51 pm

Can I do a cut and clear candle to rid my husband of feelings for this young woman. Would it be better to use the kit. I really don't have any where I can set an altar up in my house we live together. I would like the spell to work. Which one is better. Could I also do one on her she had fantasy about my husband.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:57 pm

Hello, Honeylove276 ,
Yes, you can do a Cut and Clear on another person (it's called: "By proxy") but, they are just a tad bit more difficult to perform.
If this were me, I would do the kit (which includes candles). If you're referring to the vigil candles (the glass encased ones) being more difficult to st up in your house, it would be more reason to use the spell kit.
You could also have MISC set the candle for you: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
You might also want to consider a break-up spell kit (and kill 2 birds with one stone): www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
It includes hot foot powder also to keep her away.
Wishing you the very best
If you have any questions, we are here for you
HRCC Graduate #1631

_Towanda_

Unread post by _Towanda_ » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:56 am

Hello,
Quick question, Ive worked the cut and clear on myself, thank you so much for this btw, it was a life saver.
My question is, can the cut and clear be used to cut bad habits such as smoking, drinking and over eating, things like that and encourage healthier habits? Or is this work specifically for emotional issues?

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:55 am

I've been looking forward to doing this as soon as I get my apartment. I figured it would be easier to start fresh in my new place than to have to cleanse the house that I'm currently in. From everything I've read; I'm gathering that a walnut bath isn't ideal because we have a child. I'm a bit torn between this & Separation, again because of our child. In my case, I have no interest in ever resuming a sexual relationship with my husband. He has endangered my health & safety in choosing to engage in IV drug use & start a sexual relationship with a woman that has engaged in IV drug use for 20 years. It's not just the physical danger, because he uses clean needles & my gut instinct says that he hasn't caught anything (yet), it's the mental danger. He's become very mentally ill & is irrational & unpredictable. I'm still VERY angry with this woman because she talked him into shooting up & worked very hard to destroy him & our family, but on the other hand; he was never good to me & my kids in the 1st place, always used drugs & steroids, & is just generally a weak minded fool. She has actually done me a favor, because what was hidden behind closed doors for so long, now everybody sees it. My question is this; will the Cut & Clear kit help end my desire for revenge against them? I hate feeling like this. Can the Separation kit do that also? I really don't need revenge; she is literally everything that he called me to be abusive to me, & I'm sure she's not done working him over yet.
HRCC Student #1989

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:15 am

_Towanda_ wrote:can the cut and clear be used to cut bad habits such as smoking, drinking and over eating, things like that and encourage healthier habits? Or is this work specifically for emotional issues?
Cut and Clear is specifically to fall out of love and send Mr. or Miss Wrong away.

Cast Off Evil is for bad habits and other kinds of bad companions.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:41 am

Your cut and clear work certainly sounds justified, AlyssaH.
AlyssaH wrote:will the Cut & Clear kit help end my desire for revenge against them? I hate feeling like this. Can the Separation kit do that also?
Separation is for people who need to break up without drama. It's useful to end the pattern of "break up to make up."
I really don't need revenge; she is literally everything that he called me to be abusive to me, & I'm sure she's not done working him over yet.
Revenge might take care of itself, so you probably won't have to lift a finger.

If the joy in others' misfortune makes you feel dirty, though, use 13-Herb Bath, Tranquility and Cast Off Evil on yourself. Mix the bath crystals together with a pinch or two of the 13-Herb Bath blend (it's an all-herbal blend which you boil like tea).

Put a little more of the 13-Herb into a blend of Tranquility and Cast Off Evil incense powders.

Take the baths, light white and blue candles while praying things like:

Matthew 5:44-45
"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; that ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust."

(And I just want to say, Love your enemy doesn't mean staying friends with him letting him walk all over you some more; just respect his humanity and don't talk any worse about him than he deserves.)

1Peter 3:18
"For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit."

There are also Psalms 135, "For repentance, spirituality, and rededication of one's life to God" and Psalms 136, "recited on behalf of those who wish to confess and be cleansed of sins."

You can open a Bible concordance or search an online Bible for similar passages, searching for words such as unjust, forgiveness, holiness, etc.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:22 pm

Thank you. Yeah, I will definitely do a cleansing then. Feeling vengeful is a normal human emotion, but I wasn't raised to be vengeful toward people. My family always worked things out to be amicable for the benefit of the children. I don't think I will have any make-up & break-up drama out of him. We're on opposite life paths, he's chosen death & I've chosen life. There just isn't anyway to reconcile that & even if he does get clean & change his ways, he's still an asshole. He always has been spiteful & mean spirited behind closed doors, his out of control drug addiction has only exposed him for this publicly. I still feel tied to him though, because marriage is a sacred bond. I think Cut & Clear will be necessary for me to allow a healthy romance into my life, if the time ever becomes right & I'm over this. I also tend to have a hard time getting over past relationships in general.
HRCC Student #1989

Jules6186

Unread post by Jules6186 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:55 am

Hello! I'm sorry if this has been already asked bc a thread search didn't turn up anything but is there a best day or time of day to perform a cut and clear? Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:55 pm

Hello, Jules6186
You can find this information here: www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html
Also, you can go to the top right of this page. In the green area, there is a white search box. Enter: spell timing.
You will get lots of information there also
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jules6186

Unread post by Jules6186 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:50 pm

If I performed a cut and clear, can I still work a sugar jar for forgiveness and friendship? Friendship only. Or would one negate the other? Should I wait for the cut and clear to take fuller affect before working the sugar jar more? Thanks!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:25 pm

Hello, Jules6186 ,
My recommendation is to do the Cut and Clear first to completion.
Then, see how you feel about the other spells. If you still want to do them, then that is fine.
Wishing you the very best.
I hope everything works out for you and that you have great success and happiness
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jules6186

Unread post by Jules6186 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:57 pm

Ok, great advice. It's just been difficult because ever since I've cut and clear this particular person out of my life, I've got a crazy amount of signs and reminders of this person ever since. Really random and very specific things. Signs so specific and so often that if I was doing a reconciliation, I'd be thrilled! However, I'm trying to cut the emotional ties and it just keeps making it harder. Is this normal? Does this mean anything? Should I repeat the cut and clear again? It's just so confusing! Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:03 pm

Hello, Jules6186 ,
I would forget the sugar jar altogether and repeat the cut and clear spell.
Seems like you may have canceled out the Cut and Clear with it.
So sorry that this happened.
Did you perform the complete spell kit preceded by the walnut bath?
www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html
www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html
Like I had said earlier, make sure that you are completely free of him before you perform any other spells. Give it time. You may find out that you don't even want to be friends.
Only you will know what to do after this.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

heyitsmeagain

Unread post by heyitsmeagain » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:09 am

Morning all!

I'm planning to get the Cut and Clear kit to help me finish closing the chapter on an emotionally destructive and healthy relationship in my life! I'm feeling very positive about it, but I had a question -- there are two people that I want to separate from. Would I need two different spell kits? If it makes any difference, they are engaged (getting married in a few weeks), so it's not two people that are randomly unconnected, haha. And our issues interacting do stem in part from the two of them as a unit against me. (If you helped me out over on the Pay Me Back spell question that I had, these are the same two people :)).

Anyway, I was wondering, as I'm sure the kit has you targeting one specific person, but again since they both come as a pair when dealing with them and my issues have to do with them as a pair, I was wondering if the spell was workable doing it on them as a unit.

Rambling side-question that just popped into my head as I was writing the original question out! Part of our original falling out did have to do with the two of them hooking up ( -- not that I'm going to tell anyone who to date/be with, it had to do with a lot of lying/drama/betrayal that was involved). If I did the Cut and Clear spell on them as a unit, would it result in their thinking of me focusing when they're together, rather than having a separate effect on each?

Lordy, I'm not sure I even make sense when I ramble! I appreciate anyone who makes it through my questions without wanting to throw something at me, haha :)

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:09 pm

I hope this helps
catherineyronwode wrote:LuckySU,

Generally speaking, when performing a Cut and Clear spell of the type we recommend in the spell kit that we sell, which is a type of work i was taught a number of years ago by a Puerto Rican practitioner in New York City, you will be cutting away the qualities of personality or lifestyle of the person who has hurt you, not just the person by name.

(Example: "Forgets my birthday" or "Drinks too much" rather than "John Doe.")

So you can certainly combine the worst qualities of both into one list. This is also, by the way, the reason that a person can return to you after you have cut and cleared him or her: If the person removes those qualities of personality and lifestyle (for instance if an alcoholic joins AA and gets sober), they can return to you.

SPL-KIT-CUTA
Cut And Clear Spell Kit
$35.60

Good luck!

heyitsmeagain

Unread post by heyitsmeagain » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:07 pm

Hmm maybe I'll be best off getting an additional figure candle for the second girl, but doing the spell for both at the same time :) (since they do have different qualities that are awful)

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:16 pm

Hello, heyitsmeagain ,
Why don't you try doing a cut and clear spell on the one who has hurt you the most?
THEN, if you haven't forgotten about the other person, then do another spell on the other one.
I'm suggesting this because if you do it on the one that has hurt you the most, you may not care at all about the other one once the spell takes effect
Just my thoughts
Take care...
HRCC Graduate #1631

heyitsmeagain

Unread post by heyitsmeagain » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:28 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, heyitsmeagain ,
Why don't you try doing a cut and clear spell on the one who has hurt you the most?
THEN, if you haven't forgotten about the other person, then do another spell on the other one.
I'm suggesting this because if you do it on the one that has hurt you the most, you may not care at all about the other one once the spell takes effect
Just my thoughts
Take care...
Very true! Thanks for the good idea Miss Aida :)

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Wed May 28, 2014 2:09 pm

I finally got my kit, yea! I won't say too much else, but I'm happy with my purchase :)
HRCC Student #1989

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:14 pm

Wow isn't she playing you?

She must love all the attention.

Why don't you, change your mobile number and delete her details? So she can't contact you that way.
Are you able to block her online and the office chats?

Ritual wise, I would suggest a separation or break up spell for you, maybe a cut and clear but others may have a better suggestion.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:51 pm

Hello, rahul699,
You need to get out of this fast. She souns like BIG trouble!
I agree with Shantilly Lace, change your phone numbers or block her.
You can take a walnut bath followed by a cut and clear spell to get her completely out of your head.
Then, you might consider an attraction spell for yourself to get someone into your life who is much better suited for you.
www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
Wishing you the very best and hoping that you'll be with a woman who is worthy of you
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:44 pm

I was having a BAD day yesterday: depressed, crying, & all that fun stuff. I know the Cut & Clear will take some time because this is a 10 yr relationship that resulted in marriage & a child. I didn't want to fully redo the spell, so I mixed some Cut & Clear oil with some Van Van in epsom salts & took a long bath reciting the 51st psalm. This seemed to do the trick, I was even able to sleep in this morning :) I think I will do a weekly supplemental bath like this. I might grab some Cut & Clear bath salts or the 13 Herb bath, can't decide, but I know he baths provide instant relief.
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:13 pm

Hello, AlyssaH ,
I am so so sorry. You poor thing.
Wish we could all give you a big hug.
If you can't make up your mind, sounds like the Cut and Clear is the way to go.
Hang in there. Things WILL get better.
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:13 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, AlyssaH ,
I am so so sorry. You poor thing.
Wish we could all give you a big hug.
If you can't make up your mind, sounds like the Cut and Clear is the way to go.
Hang in there. Things WILL get better.
Thank you, you are so sweet! Yeah, I have my ups & downs. In a strange turn of events, it seems like the estranged husband is clinging to me now. I took our child into the rehab to see him yesterday, for father's day. I think he & the mistress are done. Therapy is working on him & he's recognizing how screwed his relationship with his mother is, & formulating a plan to be independent of her. He doesn't seem to be recognizing that our marriage is done, though. It's like he thinks that "oh, I'm done drugging & carrying on with the mistress, & my wife is still single, guess she'll take me back." He has agreed to do therapy with me. He is one of those that is oblivious & puts his foot in his mouth. He's very used to telling me everything, so yesterday he was telling me about his relationship with the mistress & I broke down into tears. This time he was kind to me & apologized to me, but that just makes it worse because than I don't have the anger against him to distract me from the anguish of pain that I'm going through. My only hope is therapy right now. So if some miracle occurs & he becomes everything on my good list, while getting rid of all the bad list qualities. What do I do about my 15 yr.old? Should I do a Reconciliation honey jar on the two? You see, my husband was his father for 10 yrs of his life. Whether we give it another try or not, I hate to see my 15 yr.old like this :( I think the two of them reconciling would be the best possible outcome.
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:11 pm

Hello, AlyssaH,
I think that's a great idea.
We sometimes forget about the children. Thank you for reminding us of this. That we can do reconciliation on them too.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

DoctorG
HRCC Student

Unread post by DoctorG » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:48 am

A bit of background (please don't hate me): I'm married, and I had an affair with a married woman. Six months ago, I ended the affair. At that time, it became apparent that my lover was actively trying to destroy my marriage. I was afraid that she would keep trying, but so far she hasn't contacted me. My wife knows about the affair, we have been in counseling together, and our marriage is stronger than ever.

But I can't stop thinking about this other woman. It's not like an constant thing, but at least once a day she will enter my mind.

What can I do to help myself stop thinking about her? Is there a spell to forget an ex?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:49 pm

Hello, geraldbelton ,
Yes, there are spells for this.
You can start with a walnut bath: www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html
And then a full cut and clear spell kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html
This remedy has helped a lot of people.
Wishing you the very best (and NO we don't hate you!)!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

DoctorG
HRCC Student

Unread post by DoctorG » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:20 am

Thanks for the reply, Miss Aida. Yesterday while my post was in moderation I actually found the Cut and Clear page on the website.

I have a question about disposing of the bowl of walnuts. I live in a suburban neighborhood. I can't walk down the street to the crossroads naked! So I have two choices:

1) Walk way into my back yard, and throw the walnuts against a tree in the neighbor's yard (because I know I don't want them in my own yard).

OR,

2) I could DRIVE naked to a crossroads.

Which is better?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:19 pm

Hello, geraldbelton ,
Put your clothes on (CLEAN clothes). Then go out & dispose of them properly according to the instructions.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Marble

Unread post by Marble » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:00 am

The man I love already has a partner.
My head and thoughts are full of him non stop!!!

I fell in love, he did too- I found out he was solidly attached to someone else. He then felt guilty to even be good friends after that.
We are in touch but not as it was.

I've asked a spell caster to preform 2 love spells on him. -On an added note (would the caster or i see signs post casting)?
I cannot function having my head full of him, waiting for these spells to manifest, if they even do. (i don't want to do a breakup spell).
Here's the cut and clear bit. -

If I cut and clear using lemon, I will deaden my feelings for him. - but!
Will the spells I've asked to be cast be then broken/nullified? And any binding I've preformed myself? Even if I'm unbound would he still be bound to me?

I want him to be bound to me and the love spells allowed to work. Also the cut and clear I perform on myself not to affect him at all, just me. I cannot continue as I am.

I know you will say I may not care if he approaches me later on.

Can you tell me what is possible here. Thanks.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:11 am

Hi Marble,

begin by getting clear on what it is you want. Clarity work can be of aid. You either want this man and work for him to come to you OR you Cut and Clear and get on with your life. Working both types of spell in tandem is sending very confusing messages to say the least. It also probably means that neither type of work will be particularly successful since you're conflicted at the core.

From what you're describing in the last paragraph, you want to punish him but be there to watch it happen. If that's the case, be honest with yourself that that's the intention and consult the following threads on how to do it: reverse-revenge-or-crossing-against-ex- ... 69385ac7c4

With regards to the love spell casting and if/when/how you'll see effects, read through the following thread: signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... 69385ac7c4 as it deals with just that.

Cut and Clear allows you release the bad and look for someone who nonetheless possesses the good qualities a lover had. It is a constructive spell to move forward. Most people will nonetheless retain some nostalgia or sentiment following the work, they just won't be ruled by it (results vary from one to another). It also doesn't prevent communication with the target. To find out more about how it works and what effects others have had, you can read more about it here: cut-and-clear-spell-kit-questions-and-a ... 69385ac7c4. The black walnut bath on the other hand will ''deaden'' feelings. You can read about that here: black-walnut-bath-questions-and-answers ... 69385ac7c4

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Marble

Unread post by Marble » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:31 am

Hello Aura,

Thank you for your insight.
I do want him, i definitely don’t want revenge, or punish him, but i may lose my mind thinking of him too much while i’m trying to draw him in.
Not punishment for him, headspace for me!
That’s why i wanted to know if i can distance myself from being over emotional and attached, while the love spells manifest, if they do.
I know he wants me, but feels so guilty that he does.
I’d need to dissolve guilt and get him to be active in wanting me again, not just keeping it to himself, buried. I don’t want to purposefully break him up him with his partner it would disrupt his life too much, only if it’s a direct consequence to other factors. An intense affair would be better.
Cut and clear bit again- his feelings gaining momentum while i stop obsessing!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:04 pm

Hello, Marble ,
If this is the case, then just use tranquility for yourself: www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html
The Cut & Clear is not a good choice for your intentions.
Hope this helps
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:17 pm

Good evening,

I was wondering if Cut and Clear is used, and afterwards a spell for attracting an unknown love mate is performed; has someone ever heard of getting someone that before was resisting to love work? To be more clear, I am wondering if I use Cut and Clear on me and afterwards try to attract an unknown love flame, is it still possible the one that I'm doing the Cut and Clear for, comes to me if he is really been destined to me as readings says? I was waiting for 3 months, but there are no big movement, and I'm hurting a lot which impedes my life, so I was wondering if it is advisable to wait and continue the work for a little longer, or to Cut and Clear from the whole situation? If Cut and Clear removes me from the whole, then I will possibly lose a lot. Also, I want still to stay in contact with him as a friend, but I am justifiably afraid that if I move away that I'll lose him completely...Please advise which work is best. The readings indicate that the end is close at hand and that the result will be exactly as I desire, however no movement... Thank you so much!!!

Thank you St-Anthony for keeping me!
Thank you St-Peter for helping me!
Thank yo St-Martha!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:13 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72

Sounds like you are nowhere ready to perform a cut and clear spell.

What about performing the spell for an unknown person and see how that works?

Then, if no response from the other guy, then cut and clear him away.

Just my thoughts

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

RSLove999
Newly Registered

Unread post by RSLove999 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:57 pm

I have a situation. In this situation the person pursued me to gain my interest. Played hot and cold with me and is now distant.

I am not typically the kind of person who obsesses over others. I have a very strong sense of self worth and self love. Over the last few months I keep telling myself to forget about this person but my mind keeps drifting back to them

It seems most strong around the growing moon.

I really don't understand what's going on. Part of me wants to make the obsession stop another part of me wants to make them feel my pain. And yet another part of me just wants to understand why this is happening.

Is there a way I can know their feelings towards me? Their true feelings? Is there a spell for that?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:39 pm

Hello, RSLove999 ,

It sounds t me like you truly need a cut and clear spell kit to perform on yourself. It will help you a lot.

You can read all about cut and clear 9and how it would pertain to you) here: www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Without knowing the story, I don't know if you would need a walnut bath to precede this.
Nevertheless, I'll give you both links

To know his feelings? You would need a reading: Find readers here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com

I'm wishing you the very best with this and praying for your peace of mind

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”