Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Lodestone & Magnetic Sand Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
Psychic Mimi
Just when I thought about giving up... success!!

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:14 pm

I'm so excited right now, I just can't sit still. :!:

I tried one of the lodestone spells from LM and it worked! I was a little worried because the lodestone and magnetic sand I used were purchased years ago from LM, and they had been sitting in storage all this time. Still, I told myself it couldn't hurt...

Fast forward 7 days later... All day, I'm wondering if I completed the ritual properly, doubting myself 100% the whole time. For giggles, I decide to follow up with a couple of companies I never heard back from. I got a few more rejections out if it before **blam!** An email hits my inbox with the news I'm going to be getting a shot at one of the jobs. Woo hoo!!

Of course, I'm ready to kiss the lodestone, but I'm fairly sure it's not part of the ritual. :lol:

nana664
Re: Just when I thought about giving up... success!!

Unread post by nana664 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:29 pm

:D Congratulations!
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:44 pm

Congrats! It's not a blarney stone! Great share, but you don't have to kiss it; you have to feed it:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html
Good luck!

MIN-MAG-SAND
Magnetic Sand
$6.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:06 pm

Just one question... and this might sound dumb, but I'm a newbie, so please forgive....

What do I do with the lodestone now? Do I bury it or keep feeding it? When do I stop feeding it?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:10 pm

No... he is alive! Please read the link.
Be Blessed!
#1606 GA

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:34 pm

I re-read the link, and I see where I was confused. The majority of the page addresses continued work, but the spell I performed (also on that page) says to thank the lodestone and bury it once I have been granted my wish. I was hesitant to bury it, though, because its alive to me, too, and I want it to continue to bring good luck into my life. What do you guys think I should do?

Temont
Re: Lodestone & Magnetic Sand Questions and Answers

Unread post by Temont » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:56 pm

Are females always smaller than males?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:13 am

congrats to you. I hope you dont doubt future work as you see this stuff realyl does work. You can cleanse the lodestone with hoyt's cologne or whiskey. As long as you use it for the same purpose then you should be fine. I dont think you can repurpose it for something else like love, but perhaps for general luck in your life.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:48 am

Temont

Not always no. In general if you are working with paired lodestones you want them both to be pretty close in size. Size is not what determines the sex of a lodestone tho, it is the shape and character of the stone, so you can find examples of both sexes in a range of sizes, from pebbles to massive altar sized stones you better be willing to devote a whole table to :D

I hope that helps :)

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:42 am

Thank you! I'm going to get right on it. 8-)

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:55 am

Someone gave me a 'pair' a long time ago... I had a reading with Cat and now I'm working on learning more.. never worked with lodestones... These were supposedly LM but someone gifted them to me when he moved here from Washington... I had no idea what to do with them.. They are still magnetic but I know if they are LM, they're paired already.. if they aren't I'm not sure if I should keep them or dispose of them or what.... I'll post a pic later so someone can tell me what the deal it. They're beautiful but what I assume is the chick stone is larger than the dude ;)

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:04 pm

Obskultus

Wait, what?! I knew that my lm large lodestones were a couple but I didnt realize one was a male and one was a female.i thought I made that decision.

How are we suppose to tell which one is which? I was barely able to tell which side attracted best, I had to guess on that one.

Please help. Just when I thinking am ready something comes up that I didn't know. Wish things weren't so complicated :/

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:15 pm

Read right here and see pic right here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

Things are not complicated..." it's all good", as a very good friend of mine always tells me.

Things are no more complicated than (we) make them. Don't over think!

Good luck and all the best!
#1606 GA

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:44 pm

Miss Tammie Lee

Yep and of course I get my answer on the vary last page of this forum. :) lol good grief... I must breath and hope that I used the male for my male and female for female lol... Going upstairs to check now!

Thanks, I just feel like the more i read the more I get confused.

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:47 pm

I didn't. Lol

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:16 am

I was supposed to do this a while back. I had mentioned that someone had given me a pair of lodestones once upon a time. They are supposed to be LM. They still have their magnetism but it looks to me like what is supposed to be the female (I'm brand new to lodestone work) is much bigger than the male. I don't know where they came from for sure and I'm not even sure if they're a male/female or if they match. Can someone tell me if these are LM? If not, does anyone know which is the boy and which is the gal? Are they a pair? I can post more pictures, if necessary. http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii5 ... -00112.jpg

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii5 ... -00113.jpg

Starcaster

Unread post by Starcaster » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:42 am

I am not seeing what we are supposed to feed our Lodestones??? Please tell me how to feed the Lodestone. Thank you!

Starcaster

Unread post by Starcaster » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:45 am

Starcaster wrote:I am not seeing what we are supposed to feed our Lodestones??? Please tell me how to feed the Lodestone. Thank you!

I see you feed it with Magnetic Sand. But do we say a specific prayer?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:18 pm

Starcaster

I just talk to mine. I kind of listen with my imagination; today my lodestones also asked for a drop of whiskey (literally, a drop), and made me promise Money House Blessing tomorrow.

It varies. Usually magnetic sand is enough, and maybe a little gold sand when they're in the mood.

Miss Michaele

MIN-MAG-SAND
Magnetic Sand
$6.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Starcaster

Unread post by Starcaster » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:40 pm

Thank you Miss Michelle for the awesome advice!

poster
Newbie Mojo bag ingredients question

Unread post by poster » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:03 pm

Hi all,

I got a reading from a member of AIRR earlier in the month about how I can improve my chances of obtaining a specific job. They said the spirits gave the green light in the endeavour, and I would require the help of a mojo bag to increase my chances of success. Details of how to form the mojo bag were given, including all the herbs and roots I would require. One item on the list was a small loadstone ( but they also stated that load stone grit would be fine). I purchased loadstone grit, as it was the first of the two that I found.

My question is, how much of the loadstone grit do I put into the bag? One single piece, or a pinch full of loadstone grit? I was instructed to use a pinch of the rest of the herbs, but as the load stone grit is a substitute for the small loadstone I am just a little unsure, and want to make sure I get everything correct and successfully form my mojo bag to bring about job success.

Many thanks for your help, and apologies for the newbie question. It is the first time I am trying to make my own mojo bag.

j82

Re: Newbie Mojo bag ingredients question

Unread post by j82 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:33 pm

I would put in one lodestone for this work and add magnetic sand to feed the lodestone, as its considered a living being and needs food. id add a match pair if it was love work. I have a mojo made by LM for me that has a lodestone about the size of abe's face on a penny, if that helps clarify.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:21 am

Using a single lodestone grit in a mojo in exactly right. Anything bigger tends to make the bag both bulky and heavy, after all Lodestone is a form of Iron ore. J82 is right about including a pinch of magnetic sand to feed it and keep it working strong for you.

poster

Unread post by poster » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:25 am

Many thanks for the replies folks, it's good to get clarity on the matter. My reader did not mention putting any magnetic sand in the mojo bag. Is it an essential component with loadstone grit?

Also, I read that it is possible to reuse flannel bags to form a new mojo bag for the same intent. I'll be damned if I can find the thread now though! Can you confirm this, and that you simply have to dust the bag of before you reuse it?

Thanks guys!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:01 am

poster,

1) The Lodestone grit from Lucky Mojo already has a very light sprinkling of Magnetic Sand on it. See the picture:

2) I would not re-use a flannel bag -- it will get dirty and worn, and seems messy to re-use.

This is being merged into the ongoing Lodestone Questions and Answers thread.
catherine yronwode

poster

Unread post by poster » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:15 am

Many thanks Catherine! :D

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:52 am

i have to agree with Turnsteel above. We have heard many humorous stories from Miss cat, and others, about people mistakenly putting HUGE Lodestones in Mojo Bags...so big they were hard to conceal or carry!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

bluebutterfly12

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:37 pm

hello everyone,

I had a few questions about the loadstone spell on LM

1) what are the three holy names?

2)I have personal concerns from him, but they are on clothing, does any one have any suggestions on how I should get it on the loadstone,can I simple just put that loadstone on that piece of clothing?

3)once the ritual is done, how often do I feed them,and canI keep them under my bed?

4)Feeding: are they always feed with magnetic sand, condition oil, and alcohol/cologne? or can it just be one or the other? and do I just put drops in each stone?

5)I can use this spell on a current lover to have him love me?

6) dressing a candle, do I put his name on the male & mine on the female? can I dress the candle with 3 types of oil?

7) how do I snuff out a candle with out a snuffer?

8) as far as preparing them, do I just clean them off with whiskey by wiping them or soaking them, if so for how long?

9) does it have to be 1/7 of an inch? or can it be 1 inch per day as long as the candle burns for 7 days? I mean I'm not too good at measuring thats why I'm asking =)..lol

Thank you sooo much for your time and any info will do and be greatly appreciated =D

Wildchild453

Unread post by Wildchild453 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:06 pm

I have a question about feeding a lodestone. I start working a lodestone to pull a specific job on Sept 1 and I usually feed it every Sunday, sometimes again on a Wednesday or Thursday. I know from a reading that this is going to take some time but I'm wondering if I should feed the lodestone daily since it's doing such a big job (it's a competitive field) or if I should stick to once a week or is it personal preference?

Thanks.

preppieroots

Unread post by preppieroots » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:47 pm

Hi Wildchild453

if you know how to do divinations, (with cards or pendulums or other methods) you could ask the lodestone itself how it would like to be fed during this work.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:46 pm

Feeding a Lodestone daily is commonly done, but it is up to you, mainly, as well as divination on Lodestone "feeding."
Joseph Magnuson

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:41 am

bluebutterfly12:

1. I am not sure what you are asking here. Sorry. [Edit by cat: In the Christian religion, the three holy names are The Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.]
2. Yes, place the Lodestone directly on the cloth, that is fine.
3. You can keep this under your bed, sure. You should decide how often to feed the Lodestone. Daily, weekly, only you know how often you can do this.
4. I start, and renew, my Lodestone with Oil and Cologne, but then, after that, stick to just feeding him Magnetic Sand. You can use these as Lodestone Hairs later on in continued work.
5. Yes, of course you can.
6. Yes, you can...and yes, you can.
7. You can wet your fingers and pinch it out. Sometimes I do this, though sometimes I use our candle snuffer.
8. I rarely clean my small candles. You may need to wipe out the vigil candles, but that is up to you.
9. Yes, that would be fine.

I feel like people did not immediately answer all your questions, because a lot of them are very specific to each practitioner. No one can tell you how your own magic works. This is something that will form after years of practice. Time will tell...
Joseph Magnuson

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:02 am

In my opinion the three Holy Names are God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Though that is my Christian up bringing coming through as well as the tradition of Hoodoo having a good portion influenced by Protestant Catholic. That is my best guess without any context. :-D
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

bluebutterfly12

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:34 pm

THANK YOU Joseph and THANK YOU Papa Newt :D

I just wanted to clarify a question,that I had,

when I asked how to clean "them" or prepare "them" I meant the loadstones,how do I prepare and clean the loadstones?

I wanted to use our photos, or will our personal concerns be enough?
I wanted to ask because Im worried that the photos will come in contact with each other first before the stones

also, can I light a St expedite candle at the same time I am doing this?

Thannk you sooo much again for your time

elarabiya

Unread post by elarabiya » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:34 pm

A quick question and forgive me if it has been answered before, can i baptize a lodestone with vodka instead of whiskey - a large one. I am going to use it for money drawing everything is clear to me, i just happen not to have any whiskey at home but have some vodka, holy water, rose water, orange blossom water.. thats all that i have handy at the moment..

Or should i wait until i buy the whiskey, thank you :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:47 pm

There are no real rules in hoodoo like tehre are in certain religions -- but there is culture and there is custom. Within African American culture -- which is what ou are working, i presume, it is the custom to drink whiskey, not vodka (which is Russian) and therefore to baptise lodestones with whiskey. This custom comes from the Scots-Irish component of American conjure practices.

It is my belief that the more we honour the customs and cultures in which we work, the more effective our work will be.

In other words, it is not about alcohiol but about the culturally favoured alcohol of the people whose tradition this is.
catherine yronwode

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:49 am

elarabiya

I suggest that you get an airline bottle (1 oz) of whiskey to use for this purpose. You can put it on your altar if you wish.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

elarabiya

Unread post by elarabiya » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:56 pm

Thank you Mama Micki and catherineyronwode for answering and bring more knowledge to me, I did manage to get the whiskey and all is going well. Thanks again :)

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:57 pm

I need to setup a prosperity altar at home,i found a good method,i wanna share it with all the people on this board.Before i start it i need to hav a reading first with my rootworker.
This is the link : http://www.oldstyleconjure.com/working- ... stones.php

Alex73

Lodestone questions

Unread post by Alex73 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:12 am

I have a few questions regarding lodestones. I have read the resources and still have a question or two.
First, can you work with more than one lodestone at a time. For example, a long term money spell, a success spell, and maybe another drawing type spell as long as you have each one separate and well labeled so as not to mix them up? Or is it just better to focus on one specific intent at a time?

Second, can you use a lodestone to draw a specific type of person to you, such as someone who you could learn a skill from or the like?

Third, can you do a lodestone for someone without their knowledge? I have been separated from my ex for a while. I was wondering if I could do lodestone work on her behalf? She is a PhD student and I want to help bring about good fortune good grades and great success to her. I also wondered if it would work if I did it without her knowledge or consent? The occult is my interest and I'm not sure she would want that kind of help! lol Thanks for any input.

Thanks for any help with these questions. Love the forum and the site. Very informative.

-Alex
Last edited by aura on Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Integrated information from the first post to be able to unify the discussion into one posting.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:20 am

Hi Alex,

I took the liberty of merging your two posts into one, hopefully this is OK with you. Regarding your questions:

1 - Yes you can work with more than one lodestone at a time insolong as you are able to focus on more than one work at once. You can also use any of your lodestone to ''train'' other newer stones for mojo bags and spell work you might require in future.

2 - Yes you can use a lodestone to attract a person to you. It works a lot like the red candle and lodestone spell for love but you work it with a candle and petition meant to attract your new teacher or friend. That spell is here: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... oneattract

3 - Yes you can work on someone without their knowledge, particularly if you have her personal concerns still: you'll have a direct physical link to work with. As to wether it will work, there's no guarantees in life except death and taxes - it depends on many different factors. A great page Miss Cat has made available that's more than worth your time reading is the following: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

Blessings,
Aura
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

Alex73

Unread post by Alex73 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:00 pm

Those answers were wonderful, Aura! I still have hair and other effects for my ex. I also have access to her, as we remain friends. In your opinion, what would be the best personal concern to use as a link? I can get pretty much anything I need, from hair to menstrual blood. The latter I'll have to be a bit more discreet at obtaining, but it is not impossible! :lol: Thank you very much for your help and NO I do not mind you merging my posts as the one part was somewhat redundant. I submitted the first via my "smart" phone and it took a while for it to go through, so I figured it didn't!
-ALEX

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:04 pm

Hi Alex, for school success head hair and fingernail clippings are great to work with and luckily, not so hard to get ;)

Alex73

Unread post by Alex73 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:14 am

Trying to get my ducks in a row before I set up my lodestone so please bear with my constant questions! lol A little background. I am placing a lodestone on my financial altar. I am asking it to draw enough money to me to relieve my debts. My question is this. Should I ask the lodestone to work on helping me settle ALL my debts or should I focus on each individual debt and let the lodestone focus on one single task as well?

I'll provide this example in case I am not being clear. If my house, car, tax bill, credit card bill, home equity balance, and son's school work out to a total of $1200( not actual numbers, the real ones are MUCH higher unfortunately!), should I petition for the $1200 as a lump sum or should I break down each individual debt and let the lodestone work its magic individually?

Thank you in advance for any guidance.

-Alex

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:29 am

We petition our altar Lodestone for continued wealth in any way it seems fit to best help us. That is what it then provides us. If you need to work on one debt at a time then go ahead and petition it that way. I prefer to work with the Lodestone for continued, unspecified, financial success.

MIN-LOD-DLG1
Lodestone, Large Single
$6.00

Joseph Magnuson

Alex73

Unread post by Alex73 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:57 am

I will definitely try that approach. I never quite thought about it that way. Thanks! At the moment, my need is more pressing though. I have been fortunate in my career and the lodestone will keep that going in the future. I have debt that must be addressed ASAP and I require funds over and above my regular wage. What might be the best way to go about that then?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:45 am

Hi Alex73,

in addition to your lodestone work, consider perhaps attraction and fast luck along with on-going Money Stay With Me workings.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:02 pm

I agree with aura. Doing some "quick money/luck" work in addition to the Lodestone work would be appropriate. I have a very negative reaction to folks who go so far as to almost "demand" a specific amount of money ASAP from a spirit entity that may not know/understand/care about your financial predicament. In my experience it depends on how long you have been working with the Lodestone.
Joseph Magnuson

Alex73

Unread post by Alex73 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:59 pm

I am quite new to rootwork. You read much on this and other forums about drawing money. I am sorry that you may feel as if I seem as if I intend on "demanding" anything from my lodestone or any other spiritual entity who may decide to assist me. It is certainly not the case. One of the main reasons I asked what I did was because when I read the lodestone section it had a specific spell just for petitioning for a specific amount. Sorry for any negative feelings you may have.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:14 am

No harm at all, Alex. I suggest you go ahead with the specific money amount spell that you have read. If you have been cultivating the connection with your lodestone then speak to it and tell it of your current money issues. Best of luck with your work.
Joseph Magnuson

haloperidol

guidance for working with a lodestone

Unread post by haloperidol » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:05 pm

I plan to work with lodestones soon.

My purpose or wish is specific and on-going. It does NOT concern attracting money or love.

This is how I plan to work with a lodestone for a specific wish.

1. I will either write out or print out the wish in full . the description of which may cover 2/3 of an A4 paper when typed.
2. I may not sign it, as my signature tends to change nowadays. So I will either put my thumbprint or stick a strand of my hair onto it.
3. I will read my wish to the lodestone a few times.
4. I will place my wish into an envelope, and then place the lodestone on it.
5. I will feed the lodestone daily with iron fillings / magnetic sand / anvil dust.
6. I will recite my wish to it daily.
7. Once a week, I will brush away all the iron fillings, and wash the lodestone in brandy/whisky. I will then feed the lodestone by soaking it in brandy/whisky for a few hours, and then let it dry.
8. I then repeat the process (steps 1 – 7).
9. I will just let the lodestone sit wherever it may be convenient for me. IF somebody should touch it when I am not around, so be it.

Is there anything wrong or missing about the entire procedure ? Any guidance for me ?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: guidance for working with a lodestone

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:45 pm

haloperidol wrote:I plan to work with lodestones soon.

My purpose or wish is specific and on-going. It does NOT concern attracting money or love.

This is how I plan to work with a lodestone for a specific wish.

1. I will either write out or print out the wish in full . the description of which may cover 2/3 of an A4 paper when typed.

So far, so good.

2. I may not sign it, as my signature tends to change nowadays. So I will either put my thumbprint or stick a strand of my hair onto it.

I wouldn't worry about your signature changing: its power comes from the fact that you wrote it.

3. I will read my wish to the lodestone a few times.
4. I will place my wish into an envelope, and then place the lodestone on it.
5. I will feed the lodestone daily with iron fillings / magnetic sand / anvil dust.
6. I will recite my wish to it daily.

No problems here.

7. Once a week, I will brush away all the iron fillings, and wash the lodestone in brandy/whisky. I will then feed the lodestone by soaking it in brandy/whisky for a few hours, and then let it dry.

Once a week is WAY too often. You only need to soak the lodestone in brandy once, to awaken it.

Brush away the magnetic sand whenever it becomes very thick -- which may take months -- and put it in a box or jar so you can reuse it.

8. I then repeat the process (steps 1 – 7).

Why? There's no reason to replace the petition paper unless divination or the events of "real life" indicate that your wish should be expressed differently. It's quite enough to talk to your lodestone and feed it with magnetic sand daily.

9. I will just let the lodestone sit wherever it may be convenient for me. IF somebody should touch it when I am not around, so be it.

My inclination would be to keep it where it cannot be disturbed, whether or not it is visible to others. Teach the folks you live with to respect it.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

Ronnie Jahi
Two Lodestones in a red cotton bag...

Unread post by Ronnie Jahi » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:49 pm

Hello everyone, I would like to thank everyone in advance for answering most of my questions in the previous post of this topic. I'm planning to make a mojo bag for romance using a matched pair of lodestones. I just wanted to make sure I have the process right. :?

1. Wash them in Hoyt's Cologne
2. Name them each
3. Anoint them with oil
4. Place my petition under them
5. Fed them and tell them what I want for seven days
6. After training them, wrap them in my petition and place in my mojo bag

Since they're going to be in a mojo bag, I know they do not need to be fed routinely. But I was wondering if I need to take the usual seven days to train them before I put them in the mojo bag. Or is that unnecessary like feeding them routinely? And while I'm doing this, will I need to burn an (red) candle? Thanks. :)

Alex73

Unread post by Alex73 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:16 pm

The questions never end! lol I think I have a clearer vision of what path I am supposed to take to get myself out of my financial woes. And it doesn't involve asking my lodestone for money! :lol: I have recently been presented with an opportunity to do real estate investing. I know a good deal about it but just never had the time or up front money to do so. Now, I have met someone who is teaching me ways to get around the need for u the money. It takes legwork but is easily doable. But, I will also use the aid of divination to find the most suitable properties.
My questions:
1.Can I petition my lodestone to draw the appropriate types of sellers and buyers to me? I know there are gaggles of attraction spells. My need is pretty specific. I require solid buyers and sellers, not tire kickers.
2. Should I use one stone for buyer and seller or one each for buyer and seller?
3. This one is off topic for this forum, but would a honey jar with the business cards(the ones with pictures!) of all my local real estate agents be useful? I will be asking them to assist in finding very specific properties and I need them to be as sweet and receptive to me as possible.

Thank you for any responses. The help will be greatly appreciated!

Blessings,
Alex

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:17 am

Hi Alex73,

1. Yes. That said, also consider a honey jar to draw good clients as well. As you get good clients or potential clients, add their name to the jar and make sure in the herbs you add Boldo leaf which will help you keep away the kickers.

2. Use a stone to attract the good clients. If you want people to perform specific actions, consider working candles of each party and having them move and work in the directions you desire using appropriate oils as necessary in the workings.

3. Yes. Add deer's tongue and five finger grass as well as some master root to that last jar. The deer's tongue will keep you eloquent, the five finger grass will have them grant you favours and the master root keeps you in charge of the situation.

Blessings.

Alex73

Unread post by Alex73 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:19 pm

Aura, you are spot on again! Thank you for all your help! AGAIN!!!! I had an idea about the master root, but overlooked the Deer's tongue. So simple, yet it still eluded my mind's eye. I definitely need more meditation to clear the rest of the cobwebs out of the belfry! Saying a special prayer for you tonight as well! Thank you again!
-Alex

ozmalicious
Small magnets?

Unread post by ozmalicious » Sun May 05, 2013 2:06 pm

A while ago someone gave me quite a few tiny cylindrical magnets, and suggested I add them to my bottles of oil I made that were of drawing or attractive nature, along with a bit of magnetic sand.

I have, and they seem to work pretty well, but just curious what everyone felt about this.

Is this similar to the little magnetic dogs? Should they not be in the oil? Could they be used in bags as well?

What do you think?

stelz

Unread post by stelz » Mon May 27, 2013 9:16 am

I've thought about doing the same thing...those little rare earth magnets are strong. :)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed May 29, 2013 5:57 pm

Magnets have been added to oils, and placed in bags, for many, many, many years. This is a sound and traditional practice and I have seen rather astonishing results doing so.
Joseph Magnuson

Ochani Lele

Unread post by Ochani Lele » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:56 am

Hi Everyone:

I've been lurking, reading, and learning on this forum for a few weeks, so I thought it was time to pop in and join the discussion! Thanks, everyone, for having me.

My first conjure working about a month and a half ago was with a lodestone. I had to call Lucky Mojo to make my order because I wanted a large lodestone, and the one that (I think it was Apollo Dark) picked out for me was 2 1/2 pound female stone. I wanted to use it as a general-purpose "prosperity stone." I read everything in this thread. I read everything in the Lucky Mojo archives regarding lodestones. I read everything in HHRM regarding lodestones. And when my package arrived I was ready to conjure up some prosperity!

I brushed off all the magnetic sand that came with the lodestone and put that in a small ceramic bowl. To that bowl I added the two packets of magnetic sand that I purchased from LM. I washed the stone with whiskey three times (in the name of the Father, in the name of the Son, and in the name of the Holy Ghost). After the third wash I gave it a name. And then I must have spent about an hour talking to it about money, abundance, and prosperity and how a healthy flow of abundance was essential to a good life. I might have gone overboard, but I really educated it on the world of finance. And I explained to it all the ways my income was diversified and how it could draw off those different streams of revenue to bring "more" into my life. Also, I taught it the value of gifts -- how sometimes what we need doesn't have to come through our own hard work but from the gifts of others.

Yes, I probably went overboard.

By that time all the whiskey was dry, so I doused it three times with the big bottle of Hoyt's cologne (I've been using that for about 25 years now). I doused it in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, and reminded it of its name. And then when it was dry I rubbed it with a few drops of Attraction Oil and Lodestone Oil. I wrote out my petition paper; I put my petition paper in a shallow ceramic bowl; I put the lodestone on top of that with a few dressed dollar bills (hunting money); and I fed it: "As I feed you, so do you feed me."

Three days later I took that hunting money and, on a whim, bought a scratch-off ticket. I'm not rich, but I did win enough money on that ticket to pay all my household bills for the month.

Obviously, that stone is a treasured mineral ally and I'm taking care of her very well. Once she has been fed all the magnetic sand from the small ceramic dish, I brush her off, feed her whiskey three times (in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit), feed her Hoyt's cologne three times (in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit), and then I start the magnetic sand feeding all over again. Since then I've also set up two male lodestones (they're washed and named) not to draw a "specific" person into my life; instead, they are to draw loving vibrations into my life. Who knows? Maybe with their help I'll actually settle down with someone soon! (Stranger things have happened!)

So for the person who asked about success rates with lodestones -- this was my first conjure work, and it worked brilliantly.

Best:
Ócháni Lele

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”