Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Come To Me Vigil Candle Questions & Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
vinavin21

Come To Me Vigil Candle Questions & Answers

Unread post by vinavin21 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:30 pm

ok quick question, can u burn a Come To Me candle on two names or would i have to buy another Come To Me candle.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Come To Me Vigil Candle Questions & Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:05 am

vinavin21 --

You could try it, but most folks, myself included, would set one light on each person. If nothing else, it would make divination easier after the candle goes out.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:05 am

CAN-GLS-COME
Come To Me Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-come-to-me.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

vibe77

Unread post by vibe77 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:18 am

Hello!

I started burning my come to me vigil candle and have let it continue burning. I have been requested to travel for work and I am worried about my come to me vigil candle. Should I snuff it out and return to it when I get back? What will happen? Please need some advice. I am upset and can't rearrange the travelling.

Thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:31 am

vibe77,

You can burn it in a fire safe location if possible like a tub or a sink. If you cannot do that then extinguish the flame by putting it out not blowing it out! . Wrap it up and set it aside till you return. The work is on hold at that time. When you return continue the candle, lighting and putting out then a relight could possible mess with seeing signs in the candle, and cause smoke on the glass. Otherwise not much else really happens. You may light a candle at the Independent church to have the work ongoing while you are gone.

MISC church candle services: http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

vibe77

Unread post by vibe77 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:43 am

Thank you so much! I will see how it burns before I leave.

Thanks again

vibe77

Unread post by vibe77 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:15 pm

Hey everyone!

I have a quick question. Is it bad it someone sees my vigil candle?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:06 pm

Hello vibe77,

It's best to keep your spells in a private place, but I'd continue working your candle and see what results you get. You should be fine.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

vibe77

Unread post by vibe77 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:41 pm

Thanks Miss Athena,

Noted! Need a new spot in my home!

RainAvery17

Unread post by RainAvery17 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:42 am

I online date, and the first time I did a Come to me spell using the 7 day candle to attract a future mate. However instead of drawing in a new guy, I got text messages from previous men that I had tried dating from those sites (They all end up ghosting me and disappearing).

The second time I did the Come to me spell, it was for someone specific whom I finally met and was seeing for a couple of weeks...and literally the same day and the next I get text messages back to back from about 5 or so guys saying things like "Hey stranger how ya been?" Or "Do you remember me?" Two were from two guys I had dates with a couple months ago and they both stood me up before the date and I never heard from them until that night.

With the new moon tonight I am doing another Come to me spell using the 7 day candle to attract my soulmate with whom I will get married to, however how can I avoid these past guys popping up?

Is this normal for a come to me candle spell?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:33 pm

RainAvery17,

The holidays can do weird things to people. The fact that New Year's Eve is just around the corner may have some wondering who they are going to kiss when the ball drops.

I would be a specific as possible with the petition. Traits like loyalty and honesty should be used to weed out the chaff. That is about all I would change with the spell. If the same men keep contacting you after you do the spell again, then you may want to consider giving them a second chance.

A note on the New Moon. The traditional new moon is when you first see the sliver of the moon. Tonight is technically the new moon according to most websites but it is often considered the dark of the moon and is usually used for darker works like crossing. Personally I would hold off until you see that sliver of moon before you start your spell.
HRCC Graduate #2145

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:08 pm

To RainAvery17

Another input I would give is word your petition "as if it already had happened". I was not aware of this until I took another good look of Miss Cat's book on candles. This is known as "affirmative prayer". This changed everything I know about writing petitions, because in the past I always used "I wish....", "I hope....", "I want....", "I influence....", "May the (any divine being) bring this or this to me" They were all wrong and my candles were ineffective.

The correct way of writing this for attracting an unknown online mate would be "My dream man (or woman) come to me, make love with me, kisses me." etc, or whatever you want in a relationship. Of course, after you listed the desire traits for your potential lover. It does not have to be past tense but that is up to you.

Southern-Spirits.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”