Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gree-Gree Questions & Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gree-Gree Questions & Answers

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:09 am

RoseStar21

Its not uncommon to write a persons name over the petition to bring them to it so I dont see and issue, pray over the bag and ask for him to contact you, if he does you know it worked.. if not well redo.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

RoseStar21
Forum Member

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:36 am

Hello J82 ,
Thank you very much. I shall carry on praying and we shall see what happens. Fingers crossed! Thanks again.

Coyotestone
Forum Member

Unread post by Coyotestone » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:01 am

Hi there,

So in much of the materials I have read so far, there is reference to the use of rum or whiskey as an offering, or to feed a Mojo hand.

As an addict/alcoholic in recovery it is highly discouraged for me to be handling drinkable alcohol on a regular basis.

I there an acceptable non-alcoholic substitute for these offerings?

My strong feeling is that here in North America at least, tobacco could be used for offering to spirits of place (for collecting dirt and such).

However for feeding Hands? Tobacco tea?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Blessings!

Naj
Forum Member

Unread post by Naj » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:20 am

Hi, Coyotestone!

Many folks use an appropriate oil, instead. For instance, the Lucky Mojo Attraction Mojo Hand comes with a vial of Attraction Oil for dressing it. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-attraction.html

From Hoodoo in Theory and Practice:
"Once prepared or "fixed," the mojo is "dressed" or "fed" with a liquid of some kind. The most common liquids used to feed a hand are alcohol, such as whiskey; a perfume, such as Hoyt's Cologne or Florida Water; bodily fluids, such as spit or urine (or sexual fluids for a love-drawing hand); or with a specially-prepared condition oil. The bag is not generally soaked through, but simply dabbed with the liquid, although some old-time poker players i knew during in my youth, during the 1960s, used to say that to get a gambling hand to really work for you, you had to have your lover pee all over it out in the alley between rounds of play. Such a lucky mojo would only be used for the one night, after which it would be discarded."
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html

I hope this helps!

Coyotestone
Forum Member

Unread post by Coyotestone » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:50 am

Thanks so much! I will keep this advice in mind:)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:37 pm

Hello, Coyotestone,

I have moved and merged your post to the appropriate subforum and thread.

Yes, whatever the mojo hand is for, use the corresponding oil: Money attraction for a money mojo, etc (as Naj had said)

Take care

Coyotestone
Forum Member

Unread post by Coyotestone » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:20 pm

Thank you! Sorry about that... I really should have read the rules before assuming it was ok to start a topic.

Thank you for understanding!

APone
Forum Member

Unread post by APone » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:32 pm

Someone already asked this question in this thread but I couldn't find an answer and I have the same question: is it okay to feed a mojo bag with different liquids each week, or do you need to stick to one liquid every time? Like if you are usually using a condition oil but you run out, can you use whiskey or a different oil?

Thank you.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:44 pm

I personally stick to the same Condition Oil that the bag was made for. For example, if it is a Money Drawing Mojo then I do stick with feeding it with Money Drawing Oil. Though, if I am out of that oil then I will use a little whiskey or Hoyt's Cologne to feed the bag.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Star Anise
Forum Member

Unread post by Star Anise » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:47 am

I got the six herb special that comes with a small red flannel bag, so I figured I'd try and make a mojo bag to bring my lover back to me.
I have Balm of Gilead, raspberry leaves, catnip, lavender leaves, deer's tongue, and periwinkle leaves for love and reconciliation.
Love Me, Dixie Love, Reconciliation, and Follow me boy oils.
I also have small wallet-sized photos of him and I together (photobooth pictures), strands of his hair, and a pair of unwashed underwear that I can cut a piece from.
I don't have anything in the way of lodestones, but with all of this, should it be enough?

I also have a question regarding carrying a mojo on you... Is it possible to leave it in a personal place, say under your pillow as opposed to carrying it with you? I work in the beauty industry and the company I work for does very extensive bag and pocket checks because we sell small items that are very easy to steal if one had the intention. The company just likes to make sure things are covered, but I know a mojo bag (if found) would have to be opened so they could see the contents inside. I want to avoid this at all cost.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:09 pm

Hello, Star Anise ,

Yes, that sounds good. Although I like the lodestones

I pin mine to the inside of my bra.

Some pin their to the inside of their underwear.

Wishing you the best

take care

Star Anise
Forum Member

Unread post by Star Anise » Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:28 pm

Thank you Miss Aida! I never thought of that; I'll consider that then. :)

Is there any sort of petition that needs to be put into the mono bag, of can you just think on your intent as you put it together? How often does the bag need to be fed?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:35 pm

Hello, Star Anise,

Yes, you do put a petition in the bag.

Anoint it everyday for a week and then once a week thereafter

Take care

Star Anise
Forum Member

Unread post by Star Anise » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:18 am

Thank you Miss Aida!

pickin_grinnin
Forum Member

Unread post by pickin_grinnin » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:09 pm

I have been thinking through the process of putting my first mojo bag together, and have a couple of (hopefully) quick questions:

1) Do most of you sew your mojo bag shut after putting everything in it? If not, do you ever open it up and add anything to it?

2) I'm interested in focusing the bag on increasing my perceptiveness and general wisdom. Can anyone suggest any good items to include in it?

Thanks!

Jesse

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:48 pm

Hello, pickin_grinnin ,

Yes, we sew them shut.

Some people will open them to add things but, not advisable for a few reasons. Once you baptize the doll, an essence of his/her Spirit is in it. So, you would have to release the Spirit, open it and add things, close it, and then re-baptize it.

Please read through the threads to see what people do as we don't talk everyone through how to make one.

For ingredients, here is a quick reference guide: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Good luck!

libracode
Forum Member

Unread post by libracode » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:10 pm

Hello all,

I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong area.

I have a few questions. I did some searching beforehand, but I just want to be sure. I know everyone does things differently.

I have a 3x nation sack that I am no longer using/needing. I wanted to keep the hard items (dime, charm, lodestones). I read about people wanting to cleanse them and reuse in new bags, but I don't want to make a new bag. I was wondering if it would be fine to wash them with Florida water and maybe use on an altar instead? Also, I'm guessing I should bury the actual flannel bag, but can I keep the charm that is attached to the outside? What should I do with the bigger, harder plant items (tonka beans, queen e root). I would like to keep those, but I won't if I shouldn't. I was thinking maybe I could keep the queen e root since it has menstrual blood on it, but then again it was used in the personalizing of this sack so I'm not sure. I don't have or want any ties to the guy anymore so should the queen e root be buried as well?

Also, I have a fast luck mojo that (shame on me) has been neglected for a while now. I will double check, but I am sure at this point it is most likely dead. I am wondering the same thing about the items inside (to go on an altar), but if not I will just make a new fast luck mojo with the contents from the one I have (or order a new one if I can go the altar route). Do I need to cleanse and anoint everything before doing so? I don't remember how well the mojo worked before. And is Florida water sufficient for this? I saw a few posts mentioning whiskey and Hoyts cologne but I prefer to use Florida water if possible.

Thank you

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:13 pm

Hi libracode,

If you want to re-use the curios or charms in your mojo, you could cleanse them with Florida Water and re-purpose them for your altar or another bag. Personally, I do not reuse any of the roots (Queen Elizabeth, etc.) and dispose of them in a ritual manner (especially if I don't want any further contact from the target of that spell).

As for your Fast Luck mojo, you could do a divination on it with a pendulum or other divining tool to see if it is still alive. You could also talk to it and see if you are sensing a response. If none, then you could re-purpose any curios as I said, and definitely cleanse them thoroughly before using them for another spell.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

libracode
Forum Member

Unread post by libracode » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:29 pm

Ok. Thank you Miss Athena.

the_spiral
Forum Member

Unread post by the_spiral » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:37 am

I have a mojo hand that has been working very hard for me lately. When I work it I usually end up getting exactly what I want on the exact day I ask for it. I was wondering, is there any way of rewarding the spirit above and beyond the usual weekly feedings? I usually feed it oils such as Fast Luck. I feel very close to my mojo hand and proud of it right now, and want to express my appreciation in some way.

starskylady
Forum Member

Unread post by starskylady » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:29 pm

I had about 5 Mojo Bags for different purposes and they used to work great. All of a sudden, they all stopped working so i assumed they died. I have an old one that i kept, but, the others i got rid of and purchased two new ones. I purchased them about 4 months ago and they are not working at all to bring me luck. I used to win a lot online and on the Radio Stations.

I don't know what happened because i live alone and no one saw or touched it, unless the Superintendent was snooping around my apartment and saw and touched them. I am so discouraged because using Mojo Bags are my thing because i cannot burn candles where it live.
Can you please tell me what to do in this situation because i don't know where to turn? There was a lady at the shopping Mall that kept touching me about 5 months ago and i am wondering whether she stole my luck.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:08 pm

Hi the_spiral,

It's great that you're having such a great relationship with your mojo!

You could light a candle for it and say "thank you for everything you do for me, enjoy your candle." You could also just kiss it and thank it every chance you get.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:13 pm

Hi starskylady,

I'm so sorry to hear this. That is so frustrating.

There is no way for us to know what happened, so I suggest you get a reading on this. That is the only way to know for sure what happened and how to remedy it.

http://www.hooodopsychics.com
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

veggiekiller88
HRCC Student

Unread post by veggiekiller88 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:46 pm

Does anybody wrap their mojo bag in something to keep it from getting dirty while carrying it? I made a school success mojo for myself recently, and it keeps getting pocket lint and other crap stuck to it, especially after feeding it with oils. LOL

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:49 pm

Hello, veggiekiller88,

The only thing I would use is another bag that is the same.

You don't want to create any barriers.

Why not keep it in your underwear? I keep mine inside my bra.

Some men (and women) pin it to the inside of their underpants.

Wishing you the very best

Take care

veggiekiller88
HRCC Student

Unread post by veggiekiller88 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:03 pm

Thanks, that's a great idea, Miss Aida! I'll just have to start wearing underwear that's tight enough so that it doesn't fall out in the middle of class! hahaha

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:38 pm

Hello, veggiekiller88 ,

Just pin it

Take care

Beginner01
Forum Member

Unread post by Beginner01 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:40 pm

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question. it is about lucky mojo products... But it's about lose herbs.. The closest thread I could find was this one on mojo bags. If for example I was to not carry a mojo bag on me but I was to empty the contents of the bag into a decorative piece in my home would that still work?

I'm thinking about placing the contents out in the open, maybe dressing them with the oils I need and adding scent to give it the appearance of one of those commercial air freshners people use that are comprised of fake dried herbs.

I just want to know if the bag would still work & if adding artificial scent would have any effect on their ability to work?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:36 am

Hello, Beginner01,

The mojo bag is like a baby who grows up and becomes a functioning adult.

So, the answer is "no". You have to have the bag close to your body for the first week and then close to you thereafter.

And, artificial scents will only hurt.

Take care

NadiaB
Forum Member

Unread post by NadiaB » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:51 am

I have 3 mojo bags currently. Is it ok to carry 2 mojo bags for love? And I no longer want to have one of my mojo bags which was a bad luck breaker mojo bag. I feel like it has accomplished its purpose. Can I add another mojo bag and leave that one out? No longer carry it and just leave it in my house? Thank you.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:38 pm

Hello Nadia,

You can carry two mojo bags for love. For the bag that has completed its purpose for you, you can thank it for its help, remove any re-usable curios from it and dispose of the remains in a ritual fashion. For ideas on how to do that, please read this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

veggiekiller88
HRCC Student

Unread post by veggiekiller88 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:05 am

A funny piece of random advice for anyone who might want to add catnip to a mojo: don't do it if you have cats, or if you do, don't ever leave it somewhere where the cats can get to it. I carry mine on me when I'm awake, but I keep them on my altar when I go to bed. Let's just say that my cats had a good time while daddy was sleeping, and now I'm going to have to remake it. LOL. It was actually almost worth it for the laugh I got out of the whole thing

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:48 pm

Hello, veggiekiller88 ,

Keep catnip used for magic away from cats.

That's a good point!

Sorry that they did this to your poor mojo!

AllsingI

Unread post by AllsingI » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:52 pm

Hi Brothers and sisters peace be to all you my magic practitioners with heart.
My query is long and emotinal so forgive me if i take too much time.

I have had several mojo bags and the story always ends with me discarding them as they is no more power in them some how they die out quickly and all along i have followed instructions to the T.

1) I think it is because when a mojo bag is blessed and sent to me I should not open it because if i do I will destroy that essential blessing the rootdoctor would have put the first time. Reason i say this is because all my mojo bags before i open them or days before they arrived by post amzing results could be seen but after i opened it and customised them i felt that i had destroyed something. It may sound crazy but with my bad mojo bag experinces I doubt i will be opening I will just tell it who i am and keep it shut. THINK when mojo bags were made back in the day people really could not read some even write but the African root doctor would pray over the bag and give it over. FORGIVE ME if i am wrong but I am very compelled that i should never open it after it has been send to me. PLS graduate root doctors let me know your thoughts on this. I am not crossed believe me i am as white as snow and have a tone of positive energy.

I am a business person and belive me i would love to have a working mojo and rack those sells up but I am fighting a loosing mojo battle for 3 years.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:59 pm

Hello,

This is an interesting question. First of all, back in the day hoodoo was American, not exactly African, and many Black rootworkers could indeed read and write -- more than people in the general population, if we go by historical records. They even had business cards in many cases. Harry Hyatt's interviews of the 1930s, talking to people born in the 19th century, confirm this.

But all that aside, when i was young, one went to a shop or a rootdoctor and gave something for it, such as a hair. was told to wait a while or to come back in three days and there would be the mojo. One was not to open it -- but also one had given a personal concern.

When i started making mojos to sell on the internet, i required folks to send me a personal concern first, but everyone was in such a hurry, or so confused that they wouldn't do it, so i offered the option of sending them the bagt directly -- and at this point 90% of folks prefer that. If you do not, JUST SEND YOUR PERSONAL CONCERN BY MAIL and we will make your mojo with it included. We are here to help, and all you have to do is ask.
catherine yronwode

AllsingI

Unread post by AllsingI » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:02 am

Thank you for your reply Catherine, I appreciate it and your work. I will send personal concerns for my mojo bag next time so that it is never opened again.

Thanks!

Innocence
Forum Member

Unread post by Innocence » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:22 pm

I brought my reconciliation triple strength mojo hand to life this past Friday and have been wearing it in my bra and sleeping with it under my pillow. It started working on my ex fast. However, today (Monday) I found that a hole has formed at the bottom of the bag due to fraying. I believe no more than a speck of herbs had leaked out. The mojo bag still feels alive, I talked to it and told it I will repair it with red thread. Should I smoke it in incense after the repair? Also could the hole be a bad sign of resistance from my ex or interference from his mother?

Thomas K
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Thomas K » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:36 pm

Hello Innocence

There is way we can tell if there is a sign of resistence.

Go ahead and repair it, and then smoke it.

Time will tell my friend.

Best of wishes to you.
HRCC Graduate #1985 -- Forum Moderator

BellaLupa
Forum Member

Unread post by BellaLupa » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:00 pm

Hi, guys.

A quick (possibly silly) question: if you're including a lodestone in your mojo, I know it's often customary to feed it with "lodestone food" before closing it up, but is it only necessary to feed it the once or should one leave a slight opening in the top of the bag to add more food periodically? If so, how often? This is for a money-drawing mojo.

Thanks!
Thank you St. Helena, Expedite, St. Anthony, St. Martha, and St. Cyprian.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:35 pm

The construction of a Mojo Hand, you would feed the Lodestone with Magnetic Sand the one time. The reason for this, in my opinion from creating mojos, is that once you bring the mojo to life the components become one in the driving purpose of the bag. The bag is then fed regularly with the appropriate Oil, thus feeding all the items.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Jess369
Forum Member

Unread post by Jess369 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:25 pm

I've been doing a Love Me spell for a few months, have been lighting candles & dressing/carrying on me a mojo bag daily. Have had great results. I'm ready to move onto another spell but I do not want the effects of this spell to diminish.

How long should I continue to dress & carry on me the mojo bag?

Should I continue to dress & carry the mojo bag daily for the Love Me spell? Or is there a way to continue the effects of the spell without me carrying the mojo bag daily? Are mojo bags meant to be carried for months or years???

One last question: should I bury the mojo bag in my yard to "sort of" end the ritual & still continue the effectsif the spell?

Thank you so much for your help with my ignorance in this issue!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:26 am

Hello, Jess369

We realize that you are new, and we ask you to please do not start new topics.

As per my recent post, it is a lot of work for the moderators to move them into the correct subforum.

See the announcement here: post179371.html#p179371

Have you read this page? www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html

If you are having great results, then continue to do exactly what you are doing. We bury or refresh it when it is no longer alive. You will know when that happens because everything just stops. Burying it will not continue the effects.

I hope this helps

Good luck

Innocence
Forum Member

Unread post by Innocence » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:45 pm

Since flannel is not a dense material, I've been noticing bits of herbs poking through my mojo bags (they are all pretty new too). I always push them back in but some must have escaped over time. Should I be worried?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:34 pm

No, that's just the way it is. You can make a mojo in paper and it will wear out plenty fast. You can make one in leather and it will last a good long while. Flannel is part of a very old tradition...
catherine yronwode

Cassius
Forum Member

Unread post by Cassius » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:51 am

I have a High John root that I'm rather fond of that I've been carrying as a pocket piece. Recently I've begun planning to create a mojo hand. I like the idea of giving him a nice home and surrounding him with appropriate herbs and curios to assist with his work, but want to stay well within the bounds of tradition.

Can anyone think of a compelling reason, size aside, to NOT use this particular root in the mojo hand?
Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look;
He thinks too much: such men are dangerous.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:48 pm

Hi Cassius,

None that I can think of. Since you already have a relationship with this piece, it would be a nice addition to a mojo bag.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Cassius
Forum Member

Unread post by Cassius » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:01 pm

Thank you for your time and insight, Miss Athena. I am glad to have my intuition confirmed. Now I just need to make a hand worthy of this root.
Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look;
He thinks too much: such men are dangerous.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:05 pm

You're very welcome, Cassius. It is very encouraging that you have formed such a bond with this root, and it should continue to serve you well.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

itgirl92
Forum Member

Unread post by itgirl92 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:32 pm

I'm wanting to purchase one of the custom-made mojo hands, but I'm not sure which would best fit my situation. I'm looking for suggestions.

I was seeing someone who I am no longer seeing. We haven't been together for over 6 months. Things were pretty rough for us in our relationship, so that's why we split up. But, we work together and see each other often. Things were pretty bad for a while, but now we are on speaking terms trying to be friends (at least that's what he says he wants). I would like us to be more again because I believe we have resolved some of those issues from before. I have a honey jar going for him. And, I've got a Reconciliation Spell Kit that I'm starting on him.

So, I'm not entirely sure I need the Reconciliation as I've said that we are actually doing much better. I think there isn't a lot of animosity between us anymore. I'm just doing the spell kit to reinforce this - and I know that I will create a reconciliation mojo bag with it.

But, I'd like a custom made mojo hand to help his feelings for me to be stronger. I want him to be drawn to me like he was when we first were together. Feel the sexual desire for me as well as have deeper feelings.

So, should I get the Come to Me bag to bring him closer to me? The Kiss Me Now! bag to spark more desire for me? Or the Love Me bag to deepen his feelings for me? I want all of those things... so this is my quandry.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:17 pm

Hello, itgirl92 ,

Can you contact Lucky Mojo and ask them if they can custom make a bag for all 3 of these desires?

I'm sure they can so that for you.

Take care

itgirl92
Forum Member

Unread post by itgirl92 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:00 pm

I'll give them a call. Thank You!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:00 pm

Dear itgirl92, in my opinion, the triple-strength Love Me mojo hand will do all that you want. Just add something small of his to it, wrapped up with something of yours. For instance, a hair of him and a hair of you folded into your square-shaped petition paper, with all of your stated desires written on the paper. If you wish to learn more about how to fold items into a petition-packet, see this book:

BOO-GRI-PIMS
Paper in My Shoe by catherine yronwode
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Innocence
Forum Member

Unread post by Innocence » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:04 pm

When I got my triple strength Love me mojo hand, I followed the instructions and burned a candle over my target's picture. I didn't open the bag to add personal concerns and a petition. It's been a month, my target has been progressively more affectionate but still hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend again. After reading miss cat's reply to another member above, I wonder if I can/should open the bag and add hair and a petition or would it kill the bag?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:44 pm

Hello, Innocence,

Did Miss cat say to open the bag?

Innocence
Forum Member

Unread post by Innocence » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:27 pm

Miss Aida, miss cat suggested to itgirl92 that she adds her ex's hair wrapped in petition paper to the triple strength Love me mojo bag that she is planning to order. When I got mine a month ago, the directions didn't mention adding anything to the bag so I never opened it. I guess it's too late now. My new Kiss me now mojo bag has the same directions (burn a candle over target's picture for 9 days and throw into the river), when I get around to activate it I think I'll open it and add personal concerns and a petition so it will feel even more personalized.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:30 pm

Hello, Innocence ,

Once a mojo bag is fixed, activated, and closed, please don't open it again

take care

Treegnome
Forum Member

Unread post by Treegnome » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:18 am

Hello,

I've been working hard praying with my love mojo and triple strength reconciliation mojo and me my target guy have been getting along pretty normal with hints of attraction and connection still between us most times we do run into each other but it's clearly still a bit awkward sometimes, he teases and flirts more and we talk frequently and I catch him looking my direction more but I really want to draw him in and attract him to me more to build that foundation and get close again.

I'm debating if I should get either a come to me, attraction, or follow me boy mojo.

I feel like either one could fit my needs to draw him closer and attract him to me more, but I'm not sure which one(s) would better suit my situation?

Thank you!

-treegnome117

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:30 am

Hi Treegnome117,

I notice you already have a Love me and Reconciliation mojo. I would recommend doing a full reconciliation spell followed by a well made skull candle so that he can't get you out of his thoughts. Those 2 spells accompanied by the 2 mojos you already have should help you greatly. The nice thing about doing the spells, is when you finish the spell, you'll end up with a mojo.

IF you decide to go with the mojos, either of them with help.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Best of Luck,
CaptainConjure

Treegnome
Forum Member

Unread post by Treegnome » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:01 pm

I've been working a honey jar as well, but adding a skull candle could boost it if i burned it along side. Thank you!

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:31 pm

Your honey jar sounds great! But don't just buy a skull candle and burn it. Work it with the honey jar and rub it with influence and return to me oils as you talk to it and placing yourself in his head. Work him for at least a week before lighting it. Also place a photo of you or the 2 of you in front of it so that he has no choice but to look at you all the time.

Check out the threads having to do with skull candles to get more ideas.

Best of Luck,
CaptainConjure

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”