Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

AIRR and HP Psychic Readers and Rootworkers Questions & Answers

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
aura
Forum Moderator
Re: AIRR and HP Psychic Readers and Rootworkers Questions & Answers

Unread post by aura » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:28 am

Hi Brooklyn,

The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR) has many talented and ethical workers from around the country (and the world!) that can help you. Read through their biographies and see who resonates with you. You can consult them via this link: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Doraemon

Unread post by Doraemon » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:21 pm

Hello,

Forgive my ignorance and If I step on anyone's toes.

I understand magic isn't 100% guaranteed. I've been told by several readers, including AIRR readers, that future can change depending on what you do. Nothing is set in stone.

1) I have been reading this forum for the past 5 weeks. and alot of you you (mods/adms/certified practitioner and others) always suggest to get a reading first before doing any type of spells. especially love and reconciliation spells. Why?

2) Let's say I got a reading from an AIRR reader about my situation and I was told that I would be meeting someone new in a month or two and so would my ex.

A) Does this mean if I performed like an intranquility spell this would not work on him?

B) If I performed a crossing spell on him, let's say to keep him single for a while for the next few months. Wouldn't this kinda change our "fate" a little bit so to speak if the spell worked successfully?

Fixerkitty

Unread post by Fixerkitty » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:00 pm

I suppose it's because they can add clarity to the situation. While it is true that knowledge of the future can help change it, in my experience, people are pretty set in their ways and things will often (though not always) play out as predicted.

There's no law that says you HAVE to get a reading beforehand. You can always read for yourself, too, if you're so inclined--but then it's hard to be objective as you're too close to the situation you're asking about. It's ultimately your call.

Good luck.
Beneath my feet I can feel
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:36 pm

Doraemon, you posted two entirely different topics in one thread. I have eliminated the second one (about what you call "dark" spells) and i am moving the remaiming question -- about why people get readings -- from the love and romance area of the forum (where it is not on-topic) to the section of the forum that deals with readings.

If you want to ask the question about why people do what you call "dark" spells, please either ask that in the area of the board relating to curses, or, if your interest is in why rootworkers perform such spells, you can ask it in the area for discussions about readers and rootworkers.

Okay, so here's my take on your question:

1) Readings are not only for undertaken for the purpose of future-prediction. They can tell you what people are thinking now, or why they did something in the past. A reading can also include practical advice, spell-casting recommendations, or a shoulder to lean on in difficult times. The reasons why people get readings are as varied as the people themselves.

The reason why users of this forum often recommend a reading are also varied and they may include a number of ideas on the part of those who are posting. For exmple, the posters may think that the querent is presenting a confused or confusing narrative, or is describing a situation that would seem to call for very intense methods but the querent may seem to be too new at magic to do work on his or her own.

2) Both of yo0ur questions are based in an understanding of the world that is more like video games or card games than like the real world.

A) If a reader says that you will meet someone new and so will your lover, you could take it as sound advice, albeit subtly expressed, to not perform more spell-work on the lost lover, but rather to seek a new love. But you don't have to follow that advice. You can still perform the Intranquility spell and, indeed, it might prove more potent than the wan smile of the weak little new friend that your ex-lover meets.

B) Performing a Crossing spell on someone you say you love is not recommended, so i will not comment on this. I don't recommend breaking your ex-lover's leg with a tire-iron, either.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:47 am

Dear Rainbow95,

You can get a clear view of AIRR rootworkers' reading style and area of expertise by listening to past issues of the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour. For the past year or so, each episode has featured a different AIRR member as a guest reader. I learn something new every week and I love getting to know my colleagues better.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

sweetnshort767

Unread post by sweetnshort767 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:30 am

Hi,

I had a reading with a female AIRR member back in March 2012 regarding my current relationship issues.

Per our reading I needed Magikal help from a male practitioner to perform magick on my behalf. I hired a male AIRR reader, and he has performed magick from his end but unfortunately he has not able to help so far, and he has stated that my husband has a violent temper that is hard to soothe.

My husband is getting more controlling and degrading by the minute. This has become my biggest problem. I would really like to know what I should do now. I really would like to get help. Please advise.

Would you recommend me to have another reading?

Thanks,

Desparte in need of your help - Sweetnshort767

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:32 pm

First, and foremost, if you are in physical danger from your husband, you should remove yourself from the situation, if possible. Look into mundane resources to assist and protect yourself.

How long has it been since the male AIRR rootworker did the work? Try to communicate with him, to determine where that work stands, and what else might need to be done. A reading may be needed to determine what's what.

If you have not done so already, post a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League. Whatever else can or will be done, this can be a great help:

http://crystalsilenceleague.org
Two-Headed Doctor

violet29

Unread post by violet29 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:12 pm

I recently realized that a man I've been thinking about constantly is doing heavy negative love/lust work on me. This guy is persistant and won't go away easily.

I paid for removal of this not too long ago and I'm disappointed that I will have to do it again.

I am ordering baths from lucky mojo until I can get work done. Any suggestions on what other work I can do on my own until I can hire someone will be helpful.

What is the going rate to remove this?

I need someone strong. Please help.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:26 pm

Read over the profiles of AIRR workers and choose the one that fits your situation: www.readersandrootworkers.org

13-herb bath and Fiery Wall of Protection may help you, as well as petitioning St. Michael. Pray Psalm 91.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:12 pm

You can burn Reversing candles on him -- and put some Confusion products on there too.

Miss Michaele

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:46 pm

The above suggestions for your own work are good.

To find someone who can break the bond that leaves you oepn to attack, go to AIRR, as suggested.

There is no "going rate" -- each worker sets his or her own price, and you can ask each one wht that cost may be. You can also ask fr a contract.

It will cost more than one hundred dollars. It should not cost multiple thousands of dollars, however.
catherine yronwode

MysticFrost

Unread post by MysticFrost » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:20 am

Hi,

1) I was wondering if there are any spellcasters on here that do spells for others or if anyone knows of someone?

I'm trying to get better at doing my own spells but I'm not very good yet and I'm looking for someone who's much more of an expert.

2) If there isn't anyone, does anyone know of a spell to return an ex boyfriend?

He broke up with me because he said the spark was gone and he didn't feel like he could handle a relationship anymore.

Hope someone can help.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:18 am

MysticFrost,

If you were to do a search on this forum for "reconciliation", you should come up with a boatload of pages. There is a whole sub-forum for help with that type of work. Take sone time and read through some of it. If you feel like you need to learn some fundamentals, check out Miss cat's free online book, Hoodoo in Theory and Practice:

http://luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

If you're interested in magical coaching, check out the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. Many of the members offer coaching among their services.

http://readersandrootworkers.org
Two-Headed Doctor

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:23 am

MysticFrost,

Beg pardon; I misread your initial post.

Besides the magical coaching I mentioned (which would be applicable if you wanted help learning to do the work yourself), the members of AIRR are professional workers, whom you can hire to do work on your behalf. They may not all do the kind of work you want, or be available at this time, but you should be able to find someone who fits your needs.

Sorry for any confusion.
Two-Headed Doctor

sweetnshort767

Unread post by sweetnshort767 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:49 pm

Thank you Mister Hob for your guidance. I have set up a reading with my first AIRR reader and I will proceed further with the male rootworker as needed. Meanwhile I did have one question:

Since I was told in my previous reading that a male practitioner should perform magic or rituals on my behalf; can I do any magic (simple things like honey jars, or nation sack or anything) on my own -- or does this also have to be performed by a professional practitioner?

Thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:53 pm

Generally speaking, any rootworker of AIRR will be able to prescribe spiritual supplies for you to use at home and will tell you how to use them. Your reader will help, and will let you know about work you can do -- but you have to ask, that's all.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:39 pm

Just to chime in, could she pray to St martha the Dominator to dominate this man and protect her from his abusive behavior? St michael for protection and fiery wall for protection as well. It really is a shame that in 2012 we still face the issue of domestic violance, I really hope you get a hold on this! Best of luck!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

MysticFrost

Unread post by MysticFrost » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:57 am

Thanks for the website links :) I'll look at the members of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:56 pm

Mystic Frost:

1) To find root doctors and spell casters who specifically perform love magic for clients, go to this AIRR web page about love magic:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... nciliation

Read about the kinds of work performed and check out the list of AIRR Associates' names at upper right and at the bottom of the page. Click on the names and learn about the specific types of services offered by each one -- all are individual and independent workers, so services, techniques, availability, and prices may vary.

Before contacting a potential spell caster, please read this AIRR web page of ips for new clients. It is VERY IMPORTANT:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/S ... or_Clients

Everyone at AIRR has been working for the public for two years or more -- in some cases more than two decades.

2) Spells to return an ex boyfriend can ve found in ht-or-miss fashion all over this Forum, particularly in the Love and Relationships section and in the product sections devoted to Reconciliation Oil, Reconciliation Candle, Return To Me Oil, Return To Me Candle, etc.

You may also read about these product lines here, as part of my online free book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice:

http://luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

http://luckymojo.com/returntome.html

Good luck
catherine yronwode

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:30 pm

J82,

I would work with Saint Martha in this case. She most definitely could however Archangel Michael may be a great protector as well. If he gets too violent,and I can honestly say he may very well go to jail, and/or the saints are going to handle him however they are going to handle him. But I would definitely employ something for her protection.

Overall, I think he either needs to be put in a honey jar along or a bottle spell with some peace water. But at this point safety is an issue, and I would consider getting away from this man.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

hocuspocus

Unread post by hocuspocus » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:54 am

Hi,

I am a newbie to hoodoo, such a newbie that I am asking the question: What is a reading?

In fact, I am somewhat embarrassed to be even posting this question, but I can't really find information that answer my queries.

Situation right now: I tried some break up work, and had a break up vigil candle lit. The candle report came back and I am unsure how to proceed. After reading several threads, seems like this is a situation that calls for a reading.

If anyone can help explain...

1) What is a reading? What should I expect to get out of it?

I have read this link: http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html but still I am a little confused.

2) How should I prepare for it? What kind of information should I have on hand to provide to my reader?

I ask this because I was thinking of getting a 10-min reading mentioned by some forum posters and 10minutes is a little short

3) How much information about the situation should I provide?

Again, because of the 10minutes

4) (asking somewhat abashedly) Would the reader judge?

Seeing this is breakup work done on someone else and all...

I know these are really basic questions, if anyone can help, I would be really grateful. Thanks for the patience with my ignorance.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:41 am

1. A reading is a form of divination. We recommend members from AIRR because they are well educated in their field and have been "vetted". They have all passed Miss Catherine Yronwode's Course. They might have been practicing Hoodoo for 5 years or 55 years (most of their lives.) Their prices are very fair and reasonable. They agree to adhere to a code of ethics-- in other words it is fair to say that you will not get ripped off or scammed.

2. You could take a "salt bath". You can train salt. Meditate and focus on what you would like to discuss. Clear your mind. You may also wish to focus in on a specific question, or you may have a general reading.
I agree with you a ten minute reading is short for the first initial consultation. Miss Cat offers 30 minute readings for $30.

3. As much as is relevant, lucid and concise and truthful.

4. No.

You could sign up for this week's radio thread, but really I believe you should have an independent reading first.

Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:49 pm

If I have purchased a reading which I am waiting on, is it possible to apply that payment to another who would be able to provide me a reading sooner? I scheduled with Cat but that is not until the end of September and I honestly don't know if I can hold out that long as much as I do want to have a reading done by Cat :oops:
Thank you Our Lady of Loreto.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Any of the folks who specialize in prosperity should be able to serve you. Auntie Sindy and Suasan Diamond work with women in business and job-seeking. So do Momma Hen, Miss Bri, and Flora.
catherine yronwode

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:28 am

HI Catherine, thank you for replying. I booked an hour with you so I am looking to see who would be around that same cost, my finances are constrained this week. I need some divinatory questions answered on some things I've already worked on regarding love and some negative work that I've worked on. What would be my next step after finding someone who I can afford?
Thank you Our Lady of Loreto.

Teresitas2
Newly Registered

Unread post by Teresitas2 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:47 am

I don't seem to be successful with spell work on my own? Is it possible to find someone to cast for me And where???? It is love related
Last edited by aura on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Re-titled for clarity

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:54 am

Hi Teresitas2,

Any of the members of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers is an excellent choice. They are reliable, trustworkthy and adhere to a rigorous ethical code. Read through their respective bios and choose one you have an affinity with: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

Usually, they will consult with you via a pre-paid reading first to see what the most likely outcome will be for the work. This also allows you both to see all of the different influences at play. If they see no chances for your current love interest, they will tell you. They will then be able to provide practical spell-casting suggestions for you or for them to undertake as the case requires.

Reading the following pages from the AIRR website will also provide you with excellent information prior to your choosing a rootworker: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/S ... or_Clients

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

Teresitas2
Newly Registered

Unread post by Teresitas2 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:03 am

Any other options out there??

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:24 am

Jessica914 / Nothereanymore,

What you might want to consider is asking Saint Expedite for help, at least to cover the mortgage and the fees. I wish you the absolute best of luck, and you might want to suggest confiscating everything she owns except books and clothing to your fiance. It sounds like that would torture her more than anything else.

Nati, you remind me of my parents; I was a compulsive confesser as a kid.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:46 am

This is an old thread, but it brings up an interesting point:

Can one simply approach a rootworker and ask for a revenge spell or curse to be cast?

The answer will depend on the individual worker's terms and conditions of employment. Some root doctors will never seek reversals and/or revenge, even if they themselves are victims. Some will seek reversal and/or revenge, but never cast curses, even if they are victims. Others will cast curses but only for themselves and their affected family members and/or friends.Some will take on reversals and/or revenge spells for clients, but only if they feel the work is justified in God's eyes, and they will not cast a curse. And some will cast a curse for clients.

At AIRR, the conjure doctors and hoodoo workers make clear on their biography pages exactly what kind of spell casting they offer to the public. All you have to do is look at their listings.

If revenge and cursing are not among the conditions for which they are listed, they will not do that sort of spell casting for clients at all.

If they do cast spells of reversing, revenge, or cursing, you will need to determine if they do so only in cases they believe are justified, or if they will represent you no matter what (like a lawyer representing a person).

Just ask!

Every spiritual practitioner at AIRR is willing to discuss these matters. Not every AIRR hoodoo worker will take every case, but we will gladly recommend someone else to you if we think someone else would better suit your needs -- and if we think that hiring a spell caster to curse someone is a bad idea in a particular situation, we may offer alternative methods of dealing with the situation, including sweetening, reconciling, reversing, and/or revenge spells.
catherine yronwode

evilkandy

Unread post by evilkandy » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:09 pm

Hi everyone, can someone please recommend a specialist in long distance cleansing particularly in the area of egg cleansing and suffumigation or censing from a distance. I have to do this before I can have any special rootwork done(love,money) or it will be a waste. Thank you very much, have a great day!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:53 am

Go to www.readersandrootworkers.org to see what each worker specializes in. I don't know if a long-distance egg cleansing is possible; possibly, it could be done with a doll.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:47 am

Long-distance cleansing with an egg and other distance cleansing methods are described on this AIRR page:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... ant_Client

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

rams7371
Newly Registered

Unread post by rams7371 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:03 pm

Is there anyone here who can cast spell with real results ASAP. I need someone who is real and authentic.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:16 pm

The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers is going to be a great place to check out. It is an organization of authentic and ethical readers and rootworkers and they are all amazing folks! Magical Coaching would be a good recommendation. Best of luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

remyq

Unread post by remyq » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:26 pm

Hi there! ( Sorry, I wasn't sure where to put this question!)

I was wondering about the timeline for getting readings on work your doing, or are planning to do. Is it better to have a professional rootworker do a reading on your work before you actually start it, during, or both?

Thank you!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:35 pm

It is up to you as to when, and for what,you have the reading done. Many people like to have a "check reading" before beginning their work to see if it is the correct path to be taking or if there is a different or more pointed type of work that would be more successful. You can have a reading done during your work, also, to see just how well it is working and any further attention you should be giving a certain area. You can get a reading after the work is done to determine the effects it had. It is up to you.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

remyq

Unread post by remyq » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:28 pm

Great, thank you!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:59 am

You are welcome. They were great questions and I am glad to have them asked in the forums for future users to read and know they are not alone. Good luck!
Joseph Magnuson

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:10 pm

I'm a professional reader and root worker myself, and I always insist that new clients have a reading before I begin any work for them.

This is because I really don't like taking people's money for nothing. This is why I want to know if there is any hope for success in a given case before I take it on.

When it turns out that a client requires a series of projects over several months, I think check readings at regular intervals are a great idea. I often recommend them myself.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:13 pm

I like the term 'check' reading used here. I will throw in my 2 cents that its a good idea unique to the needs of the worker and/or situation.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

remyq

Unread post by remyq » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:41 pm

Miss Michaele -

That does really help, thank you! I did end up getting a reading before I stared my work, and it really helped put into perspective what it was I was actually dealing with. I plan to be working on it for a little while, so I'll get periodic check in readings to make sure it's still going well and to insure there are no red flags I'm missing.

Thank you both!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:31 am

Molly: Your recent post and experience is exactly why you will see workers advising a quick check reading for work. It can give great perspective and direction, and just having that mindset will only encourage successful work and great outcomes.
Joseph Magnuson

pinemarten

Unread post by pinemarten » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:42 pm

So, a few weeks ago I hired an AIRR rootworker to help me with an uncrossing/healing situation.

Since I started the uncrossing work I have been having some complications - very intense and disturbing nightmares, severe headaches, and a lot of bickering and miscommunication with my husband and family which is unusual for us.

When I do the uncrossing work, it feels like there is a force or will not my own that is "pushing back"

Are any of these things normal during uncrossing work?

Also, is it something I should tell the rootworker about? How should I bring it up? I don't want the person I hired to think that I don't have faith in his work or readings.

I feel silly even talking about it. I try to be a skeptical and level-headed person, and I wouldn't normally suspect a supernatural cause for these things. Plus, I have no reason to believe - and the readings seemed to show - that nobody was working against me or my family. It just seems like an awkward subject to bring up. But I am concerned it might be important information.
Thank you Saint Jude, Saint Expedite, and Our Lady of Loreto for your loving help and guidance!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:23 pm

pinemarten --

You are straddling a fence that will leave you hung up.

You have hired a shaman, magician, root doctor, or spiritual spell-caster to rid you of a curse or blockage (because that's what Uncrossing does -- it takes off crossed conditions) and yet you tell us that you "try to be a skeptical and level-headed person, and [...] wouldn't normally suspect a supernatural cause for these things...[and] have no reason to believe [...] that nobody was working against [you or your] family."

But something must have been wrong or "off" in the first place or you would not have sought help from a root doctor.

From my experience, if there is no resistance to uncrossing work, it should proceed smoothly and result in improved happiness rather quickly. However, iIf there is resistance, what we often find is a hidden or well-laid jinx that only comes out when it is being uprooted.

I suggest that you contact your root doctor and tell him or her what you just described here.
catherine yronwode

pinemarten

Unread post by pinemarten » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:17 pm

Thank you.

I and my family were having a long period of bad luck, and I was just trying to improve our situation in general, clean up a lot of the depression and emotional crud that came with it...

I don't know very many people who practice folk magic, and I can't think of any who would actively be working against me now.

I had an ex-boyfriend, about 15 years ago, who said he did some work against me after we broke up. Stuff to cause strife, and make me return to him. It failed, obviously. But that was so long ago...I didn't even think it was an issue anymore.

Can an uncrossing bring up stuff from that far in the past?

I'm just kind of at a loss as to how I could be jinxed right now. Given the circumstances, it seemed paranoid to think that was the case, so I am embarrassed about it.

I will work up my courage and contact the rootworker and let him know about it, though. Thank you.
Thank you Saint Jude, Saint Expedite, and Our Lady of Loreto for your loving help and guidance!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:27 pm

pinemarten wrote:I don't know very many people who practice folk magic, and I can't think of any who would actively be working against me now.
You do not know who is and is not practicing magic. Many practice in secret. Others have strong wills and seem to be able to project their desires without any formal magical work.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

pinemarten

Unread post by pinemarten » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:23 am

That...is a very good point, Mama Micki.

I'm sorry, I just wasn't thinking. It just didn't occur to me that people could be so hostile, but also be totally secretive about it. This whole situation has kind of blown my mind, you know?

So I sent a letter to the rootdoctor about the situation, with a lot of details, what happened that spooked me/when/how/why. I hope it was not too much information.

So that seems like a good question - what kind of information is useful when updating a rootworker on your situation? What do the professionals want to know?

brownsugar

Unread post by brownsugar » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:59 pm

:cry: Newbee named Brownsugar,please correct me if im wrong. A good psychic is who I share my situation, and the psychic in return perdicts,or read the end results.Not once I share my sitution all I get in return is your opinion.That was my experience with a reader(AIRR) back in September a $45.00 opinion
Those that judge dont matter,those that matter DONT JUDGE

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:00 am

Hi brownsugar,

Predictions of end results are never set in stone no matter what a ''psychic'' tells you: your present choices and actions will always affect the outcome of a situation. A reader can give you a probable outcome based on the past influences and present choices and actions and based on the divination results from the cards, oracle, photographs, scrying technique, etc. that they use.

Skill levels and experience levels will vary widely and reading styles also vary widely so it may simply be that you and the reader you consulted were incompatible. All AIRR members are very competent readers with a lot of experience - they are also all rootworkers and thus can provide you with solid spellwork suggestions to help affect the outcome of your situation: however if that's what you want you do have to specify it to them when you begin.

Good information on how to prepare for a reading and what to expect can be found on the following pages: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/S ... or_Clients & http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Q ... ure_Doctor

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:00 am

brownsugar wrote::cry: Newbee named Brownsugar,please correct me if im wrong. A good psychic is who I share my situation, and the psychic in return perdicts,or read the end results.Not once I share my sitution all I get in return is your opinion.That was my experience with a reader(AIRR) back in September a $45.00 opinion
What do you mean you didn't share your situation? You didn't tell the reader what was going on? Readers are only human; only God is all-knowing. Of course he or she will give you opinions based on perception and experience.

$45 is reasonable; you could spend much more by continuing to do unsuccessful work or to keep going in a direction that is not helpful to you.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Beth298

Unread post by Beth298 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:14 am

I had worked set against someone, whereas my rootworker from AIRR did a Justice Working Doll and provided me with uncrossing baths. How long does work like this normally take before results are seen with the doll? It's been a little over a month now.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:16 am

Beth298 wrote:I had worked set against someone, whereas my rootworker from AIRR did a Justice Working Doll and provided me with uncrossing baths. How long does work like this normally take before results are seen with the doll? It's been a little over a month now.
Sometimes, when work is prescribed, the Spirit can't give you or your reader every detail of the result. Since it's been a month or so, your best bet would be to schedule a ten-minute reading with your rootworker to check on the progress of the work.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:54 pm

Beth298 wrote:I had worked set against someone, whereas my rootworker from AIRR did a Justice Working Doll and provided me with uncrossing baths. How long does work like this normally take before results are seen with the doll? It's been a little over a month now.
Hello Beth298,

The best advice I can give is to always set a time limit before undertaking work, so you will not be left wondering "how long" -- then keep faith, keep up your work, and stay in contact with your rootworker.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:02 pm

Beth298 --

1) Because you hired this work to be done by a rootworker from AIRR, you should be contacting that rootworker, not the Lucky Mojo Curio Company. The workers of AIRR are not employees of this shop and they themselves will set up any contractual or follow-up appointments with you.

This is an opportunity to remind everyone who hires a rootworker that you can (and in my opinion SHOULD) agree on a CONTRACT for any work costing more than $100.00. Some rootworkers -- even those in AIRR -- do not like contracts and will not use them. At that point your personal trust in them is paramount and may carry the day. They are ethical and some prefer a more casual approach to work.

However, there are SAMPLE CONTRACT PARAGRAPHS at the AIRR site that you can compile together into a document with your rootworker -- and there are MANY rootworkers who use such contracts on extensive or expensive jobs. These contracts do not guarantee successful outcomes, but they may contain language that covers how many follow-up readings you will get for a single price on a large spell-casting job, or for how long the worker will agree to keep your materials on the altar, and so forth.

Please, people, read these web pages. They are there for your help, to ensure that you know what you are purchasing when you hire a rootworker's services:

Suggestions For Clients
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/S ... or_Clients

Code of Ethics
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Code_of_Ethics

Questions to Ask Your Reader, Rootworker, or Conjure Doctor
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Q ... ure_Doctor

Contract: Sample Text for a Contract to be crafted between a Client and a Practitioner
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Contract

Ombudsman Terms of Service
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/O ... of_Service

2) Remember that watching and waiting for signs, then for movement or change, and then for final results is not a guarantee of the work succeeding. It is a form of divination, not a marker of when things will happen.

i was taught to look for signs (synchronicities, strange coincidences, omens, etc.) for 3 days.

If no signs are seen, i was told to wait for movement (some change toward your goal) for 3 weeks.

If no movement occurs, i was taught that you can still hope for results within 3 months, but after that time, it is worthwhile to assume that either that spell did not "take" or that God or Spirit has denied your request.
catherine yronwode

soblue

Unread post by soblue » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:15 pm

Hello!! I am looking to hire a reader from AIRR and possibly some spellwork. However, I am at a lost on how to choose one. I read over the descriptions etc but still need help choosing. Is there a topic on here with testimonials and experiences with readers? I looked under the customer testimonial pages but they are only on LM products. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!! :D :D

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:23 pm

soblue wrote:Hello!! I am looking to hire a reader from AIRR and possibly some spellwork. However, I am at a lost on how to choose one. I read over the descriptions etc but still need help choosing. Is there a topic on here with testimonials and experiences with readers? I looked under the customer testimonial pages but they are only on LM products. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!! :D :D
There are quite a few AIRR members who are on the Forums regularly. You may contact them through their pages at AIRR:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Click on their names and read about them. They each have Client Testimonials on their individual AIRR pages and there are also Client Testimonials about them in this section of the Forum:

Board index >
Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Community >
Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

soblue

Unread post by soblue » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:37 pm

Ok will do. But how do I know which ones and who are readers? lol I'll get to looking though. :D

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:39 pm

Click on this link association-of-independent-readers-and- ... s-f29.html and follow it to testimonies about the various readers and root workers, each with his or her own named thread.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:42 pm

Also look through http://www.readersandrootworkers.org This is an affiliation of Lucky Mojo that includes readers and root workers with links to their home pages. Many of their pages contain customer testimonies. Of course you will have to be specific on the type of work you walk, the site is ordered that way.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”