Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

AIRR and HP Psychic Readers and Rootworkers Questions & Answers

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: AIRR and HP Psychic Readers and Rootworkers Questions & Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:38 pm

As of today we have 967 "likes" on the AIRR Facebook page. We are getting lose to 1,000 ... so tell your friends to "like" us and put us up over that goal!

Thanks!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

soblue

Unread post by soblue » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:49 am

jwmcclin wrote:Also look through http://www.readersandrootworkers.org This is an affiliation of Lucky Mojo that includes readers and root workers with links to their home pages. Many of their pages contain customer testimonies. Of course you will have to be specific on the type of work you walk, the site is ordered that way.
Thanks a bunch Jwmcclin!! :D :D

Luckystr25

Unread post by Luckystr25 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:55 am

I was wondering if there was anyway I could book a reading via email?

prvteye123

Unread post by prvteye123 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:47 pm

With the kind of reputation AIRR readers have over any other readers, my question is can a reading really tell or hint if a person you ask about is married? Do you guys see anything that specific?

My cousin went to a street reader and she didnt give specific details and wanted her to spend dollars on a spell which she swears will work. I told her about AIRR readers as I know from experience they don't work for you if they don't see your case going anywhere and save you money. Honesty is your policy. So just wanted to tell my cousin if something like the guy she wants is already married- is easily seen ?

Thank you- hope I didn't confuse!

Mysticmama
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mysticmama » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:56 am

I have a question but jot sure where I should pose it .. when contacting and paying for a reading with
An approved AIRR conjure doctor .. What should I receive for that initial payment .. I am new at this ..
Just . Ok I can take your situation and help you for xx amount of money ... is the money just to get
An email saying , yes I can ? A bit disappointing . thanks in advance for any help in clearing this up for me ...

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:11 am

Every rootworker handles payment for services in his/her own way. Some AIRR readers spell out clearly on their pages what they charge for readings and what they charge for spellcasting. Others do not. Some readers charge a lump sum for both readings and rootwork, some charge seperately depending on the spellwork involved. Don't be afraid to ask a worker how much they charge per spell :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Mysticmama
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mysticmama » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:58 am

Thanks for the answers , I did not get a reading although I paid for one , just yes I can do spell work and the cost , so I am not going any further .. But thanks for your help .

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:02 pm

As in any trade, there are more and less reliable practitioners. If you are looking for skilled, ethical workers, I would recommend checking out the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers.

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers
Two-Headed Doctor

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:07 pm

I recommend that anyone seeking help from an AIRR worker read this web page:

AIRR: Suggestions For Clients
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/S ... or_Clients

and this page:

AIRR: Questions to Ask Your Reader, Rootworker, or Conjure Doctor
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Q ... ure_Doctor

and this page:

AIRR: Contract
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Contract
catherine yronwode

Unread post by Newbie » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:10 pm

What is divination?
Is it same as a reading? Or is it something the rootworker does to see if the desired work should be undertaken or not?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:21 pm

A reading is using divination to examine a situation or circumstance. Divination is an overarching term for the countless methods of seeking insight. Reading cards, or bones, using a pendulum, astrology, geomancy, and scrying are just a few of the many divination methods available.
Two-Headed Doctor

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:33 pm

No, you didn't confuse, but prvteye123... and the question can be answered. Some readers offer one question emailed readings. Sounds like your friend would benefit from reading this as well ...Suggestions for Clients
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

adrh4243
HRCC Student

Unread post by adrh4243 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:55 am

FIRST AND FOREMOST this is NOT a NEGATIVE comment/post...

I just wish to get some feebdback from anyone, or I should say " ask if any of you guys ever experienced what I have " because I am a bit shaken and not quite sure how to " take it ."

Several weeks ago I booked a "possible root work " reading with a member of AIRR. I read carefully the biography and services this person offers and totally understood that this type of root work isn't the most favored among root workers but some will do it if they believe that "it's the right thing " So I totally got that. That is the main reason why I scheduled this reading because I wanted to look at the bottom of things and MAKE SURE it was the right thing to do, and get some deeper look into it from a professional.

Anyhow, It took me HOURS to write the email and explain best that I could, and I had to wait my turn because this person is extremely busy. I didn't request root work reading for anyone to die or anything along those lines rest assured.

So today my reply / reading finally came and all I got was this " I have examined your case and feel like I am not the right rootworker for you. I am unable to take this case as I do not find it justified as you do. (I never stated that it was "justified;" I only stated how I felt about the situation and wanted some clarification to make sure).I have refunded your reading."

Now, I totally respect this person's opinion. The whole purpose of me wanting to get a reading was to look into this and get some kind of answers etc... Know what I mean ?

I will be honest, I am kinda crushed for even asking for a reading to look into this matter to only be turned away without zero explanation when I waited so long. I mean, those couple short sentences and a refund, wouldn't it make you feel like an idiot? Am I too sensitive? Is it common practice?

So that's why I hope someone will enlighten me about this. I dunno, I guess I am just in shock because I would have never expected this at all. I thought I did the right thing by wanting a reading.

Anyone has any idea or feedback about this ?

Thank You :)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:09 am

The "I" in AIRR stands for "Independent." Every rootworker sets his/her own standards. No one is required to work with any client.

You got a refund, so you are free to find someone else.

I edited your post to clean it up. Please watch your language.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:47 am

I feel certain that the reader you contacted had no intention of belittling you, or your situation. Like Mama Micki said, not all workers and clients are compatible. Disappointment I can understand, but there's no reason to be crushed by this encounter. If you feel like you need a reader's insight, you may be better served in asking for an overall reading on the situation, rather than a "should I do this" approach.
Two-Headed Doctor

adrh4243
HRCC Student

Unread post by adrh4243 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:31 am

Well I am very sorry.

Mama Micki, I believe I didn't use foul language and made a point to use asterix on two words. But I am very sorry you were "offended " and Thank You for correcting.

I understand that not all readers and clients are compatible, I just thought it was a bit "harsh" of a reply.
I didn't specify the kind of root work reading I wanted to look into and I don't think you should speculate about it. I just went back to this person's bio to look again at services offered etc and those are listed (Revenge, Crossing, Destruction, Break Up Work, Hot foot and Banishing Work) among many others.

This was by no mean a NEGATIVE comment, I didn't mention any names or wouldn't. It was a simple inquiry.

I have been purchasing from Lucky Mojo since 2006/2007 and have always had such great experiences with everyone. People are always very helpful, kind and polite.

Thank You

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:06 pm

adhr4243,

I understand your disappointment, after opening up your whole story to this person, to be turned down with such a brief rejection, but the reply you got, as i read it, did not sound "crushing" or "harsh" to me, nor did it sound like an attempt to make you look or feel like an "idiot," nor was it "belittling."

It sounded like a simple decision to not take your case because in the eyes of this reader, the case was not justified. Note that the reader did not falsely claim that YOU had used the word "justified." The reader was speaking of his or her own opinion of the matter, as an explanation for why the refund was sent.

Do i think you are "too sensitive"? Yes, in this instance i do. You are, as far as i can see it, attributing aggressively framed negative opinions and emotions to the rootworker which are not evident in the short response you got.

As for the fact that the rootworker advertises taking cases of "Revenge, Crossing, Destruction, Break Up Work, Hot foot and Banishing Work," but still rejected your case, that is the rootworker's own decision, but i have wide experience in this matter and would like to offer some further thoughts:

Among those of us who do take revenge cases:
  • Some of us will not take a revenge case unless a crime was committed, for instance, if spousal battery or child abuse or physical violence is involved.

Some who only undertake revenge cases when crimes are committed will go farther and only take such cases if a police report was filed or a court case was brought against the perpetrator -- while others will work "on the client's say-so."
I myself am restrictive on revenge cases. Not only do i limit myself to revenge work for criminal cases only, i also really need to know that the client is following through in the matter with the police and the courts for their own protection and their social maturation, and, in addition, i will ask for URL links to newspaper reports or copies of court filings. Why? Two reasons:
  • I have been lied to by too many clients to ever again undertake revenge work "on the client's say-so" without proof that the work suits my own spiritual sense of justice and fairness.

I can use the newspaper accounts and court papers as petition papers and paper packets in the work.
As Mama Micki said, the "I" in AIRR stands for "Independent."
catherine yronwode

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:34 pm

I'll take a share at this post, as well. I normally don't post right on Miss Cat's posts out of respect; but this post was up here earlier today.

I have been on the forum in one way or another for the majority of the late morning early afternoon.

I have real good one but I can't share the whole story. I will tell you that I was called upon to work with D.U.M.E. which I am fine with under the appropriate circumstances; in above instance, there was no justification, and I did not even need to do a divination to say, "No".

Now, like Miss Cat, I won't hesitate to let it begin -- when it comes to tearing up someone that hurts a child.

I have even done work for people that do not ever even know. I'm not saying, "let's come down off the cross we need the wood Tammie Lee", it is a discretionary option -- just as is working with some of the "corrosive products". When people deserve it -- they deserve it. The justification will rest in the arms of The Lord. I will have to answer one day. If that day is tomorrow, I am prepared.

That's that,

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

adrh4243
HRCC Student

Unread post by adrh4243 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:59 pm

Now to put this to rest...

I have communicated with my root worker...I thought maybe he/she misunderstood my intentions for the work or maybe I wasn't clear...

The main concern for my reading was actually about "children abuse / welfare."

He/She replied that they perfectly understood the issues at hand but choose not to take this work. I might not " understand why " but I do respect his/her decision.

I have "stirred" up or ruffled a few feathers I guess, I am very sorry if anyone was offended.

Thank You

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 pm

No, listen you were alright with your member of AIRR. You were honest and forthright, and they were honest with you.
I like folks that say what they mean and mean what they say. I also dispise liers.

My post was not to scold you. It was just to tell you that sometimes folks ask for things that do not require "harsh" work.

I can not say much more. I am not your reader and rootworker from AIRR. I am just trying to give you an understanding as to why.

Be Blessed and good luck always!!!

Miss Tammie Lee
#1606 GA

adrh4243
HRCC Student

Unread post by adrh4243 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:27 pm

OMG MISS TAMMY YOU JUST MADE MY DAY AND I SO THANK YOU!

You quoted my favorite saying of all time ! "SAY WHAT YOU MEAN AND MEAN WHAT YOU SAY "

Amen Miss Tammy, and thanks sooooo much for making me feel better.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:36 pm

Thank you! So many people are here and want to help.-- not just the mods in green, people care in this forum! :) Thousands of people from around the world care. I am grateful that you recognize this. I thank Miss Cat as often as I can for this venue so that we can all come together. We are here for each other!

Be Blessed!!!

Miss Tammie Lee
#1606 GA

Unread post by Newbie » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:23 am

Can someone tell me which rootworker takes up cases that are really hopeless.
I understand you guys do not recommend one rootworker or another but if it’s okay with the moderators I would like to hear from the members of the forum who thought their situation was helpless and then a certain rootworker helped them turn it around.

Thank You.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:48 am

Hi newbie,

I understand what it is you're asking, but in waiting for your responses, do consider the following to help you choose your rootworker:

1-What kind of a case is it? Then look at the workers that take cases of the type you are considering.
2-Understand that pretty much all workers will require that you book a consultation to look at your case and establish via divination wether your case can be remediated with rootwork or not. It may also be that the specifics of your situation lead it to be within the realm of another worker in which case it is not unheard of that you might be referred to another AIRR member suited to your needs.
3-Although one worker may have been critical in the success of one forum member, it doesn't mean that that same worker is right for you. Often reading through the worker bios will give you a good idea if someone is compatible for you or not. Often a particular person will ''stick out'' for you and that intuitive guidance is often a good indicator of compatibility or affinity for your issues and goals.

In my own personal experience, I can tell you that I've worked with several different AIRR workers depending on the type of work I was doing, what the goals were and the nature of the situation and contributing factors. All of them have been amazing teachers and mentors as well as pleasant and professional to deal with. The results weren't always what I expected, but they were what I needed to grow and move forward.

Good luck and best of success in your workings,
Aura
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Unread post by Newbie » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:02 am

Thank you Aura.
Can you also tell me how it works, please?

Should I book a reading without giving any background

Or email them and tell them my situation and then simultaneously make an appointment for reading?

Or should I email them and describe the situation and wait for them to reply and say if I need to book a reading or not and then once the reading is done, they will say if work is justified or not.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:09 am

As Aura has recommended, do take a look at the profiles of each worker at the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. Each profile will have the method of setting up a reading and usually instructions on what to do once you have purchased your reading.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:26 am

Hi newbie,

as Papa Newt has so wisely mentioned, the profile of each worker will give you the ''modus operandi'' of that worker. That said, pretty much everyone works on the pay first and then contact later; reason being that if they didn't work this way, most workers would have to sift through many hours of e-mails daily and most have quite heavy case-loads.

When you do have your reading, a worker can help you best if you do give them background of your situation and where you would ultimately like to go from there. That way they can direct the divination to more pragamatic and useful approaches forward rather than taking most of the time to simply establish what the situation actually is.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:09 am

aura wrote:When you do have your reading, a worker can help you best if you do give them background of your situation and where you would ultimately like to go from there. That way they can direct the divination to more pragmatic and useful approaches forward rather than taking most of the time to simply establish what the situation actually is.
Two points I'd like to add from my experience:
  • I've had clients be very close-mouthed about their situation, waiting for my divination tools and spirits to uncover it. This is an old tradition in many parts of the world; the understanding is that a real diviner should know all. I respect that, but -- sometimes the spirit doesn't know all.
  • Furthermore, a client sometimes mistakes the situation; their boyfriend wasn't under a curse, he was just naturally mean; prosperity is coming, but today's job interview isn't the way forward -- et cetera.
Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Unread post by Newbie » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:51 am

Thank you all.

Miss Michaele,
I think you are saying you prefer your client NOT say their story themselves and you like to divine and find out the situation.
That's awesome.
That will also say if you have a connection with the client, i think.

Aura,
I could not find your name in the AIRR list.

Thank You.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:47 am

Hi newbie,

Like many of the moderators, although I do practice rootwork and am happy to help others, I am not a member of AIRR.
Aura Laforest

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:14 pm

newbie,

I am merging this into the general thread on working with AIRR members.

The reasons that the Lucky Mojo Forum only recommends members of AIRR:

1) We know that i have had a test-reading with them and they are competent readers.

2) We know that they have been practicing readings and rootwork for a minimum of two years before joining AIRR.

3) We know they have been interviewed by a team of three AIRR members about their work and have been found competent and authentic in their orientation toward the practice of rootwork.

4) We know they have agreed to abide by the terms of the AIRR Codes of Conduct and Ethics.

5) We know they have agreed to use and abide by the decisions of the AIRR Ombudsman service if client-practitioner issues needing mediation should arise.

There are many, many good readers and rootworkers who have never studied with me and have never joined AIRR, but in order to make our work-load lighter here at the Lucky Mojo Forum, we only recommend AIRR workers because we know they are part of a voluntary self-sustaining group that has high standards of entry and performance from the standpoints of authenticity and client service.
catherine yronwode

Unread post by Newbie » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:48 pm

Hello,
What happens after I pay for a consultation?
I only got a paypal confirmation. Will anybody contact me with appointment time?
How should I book the time?

Thank You.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:51 pm

Each member of AIRR has his or her own instructions for contact. Go to the reader's booking page and follow the instructions provided. Good luck!
catherine yronwode

sailor5

Unread post by sailor5 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:50 am

this question goes to Miss Catherine.Hello,i have a quick question,can i hire you to create a web site for me?Thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:04 pm

sailor5 --

No, i am sorry, i don't have time to do that, but i can consult with you about how to design your site -- or consult with anyone whom you hire to do the work on how best to design your site and position it for generating traffic and income.
catherine yronwode

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:48 pm

How would I go about finding a reputable medium? Looking for someone in the San Diego area.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:45 am

Hi divaluck,

Have you checked out the list of readers here? http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
or http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
Each reader and rootworker lists their biography. They list what their specialities are. You can see where they are located too.
The readers & rootworkers listed must be approved before being allowed in AIRR. So you know you're dealing with quality. I've had great experiences with AIRR readers & rootworkers and not so great ones with self-proclaimed mediums/psychics throughout my lifetime.
Good Luck!! :)
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:49 pm

The members of AIRR who are also spirit mediums are listed in the AIRR page on mediumshop, in the box at upper right:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... Mediumship
catherine yronwode

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:23 am

Thank you so much Cat and Miss Olivia!

AnnieB

Unread post by AnnieB » Wed May 01, 2013 8:25 am

Hello again! I saw that some workers of AIRR are adept at palmistry and I'm interested in that service. However, what I'm looking for is quite specific. I'm looking for someone who has the same skills as the following story:

My very good friend went to India and visited a palmist there. He was amazing -- he was able to pinpoint times in her life where she had a lover and what kind of lover they were and how the relationship went. And then told her when her next lover will show up.

My other friend who was with her also had her palm read. Her husband was accompanying her. Upon reading her palm, he asked her, "Is this your second marriage?" to which she said no, feeling quite puzzled, thinking that he was off on that one. A few months later -- guess what. She decided to leave her husband. So the palmist actually knew that she was not going to stay with her first husband.

So I'm hoping that there's someone at AIRR who has this specific skill? To read into past relationships, and also to see future ones with this kind of precision. (Because I would really rather not have to resort to flying over to India just to have my palm read! Not that India doesn't sound like a magical place to visit, but I neither have the time nor funds at the moment, ahaha.)

Thank you very much!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed May 01, 2013 12:21 pm

AnaS / AnnieB

Most palmists use the same systems of work, all around the world.

A palmist's degree of "precision" is not dependent upon culture in which he or she was trained but upon the intuitive giftedness, training, and lifelong working experience of the diviner.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

AnnieB

Unread post by AnnieB » Wed May 01, 2013 7:43 pm

Thank you for the reply, Cat! So all AIRR palmists will be able to do this, then?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri May 03, 2013 9:44 pm

AnaS / AnnieB,

No, i did not say that. I said that all AIRR readers have a known standard of ethics and training, which is why we feel confident in supporting them. We cannot vouch for their "precision" in any given client-reading situation.
catherine yronwode

AnnieB

Unread post by AnnieB » Sat May 04, 2013 3:11 am

Ah, I understand. Thank you very much!

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Wed May 29, 2013 1:57 pm

Hello,

In one of my posts, I REALLY WANT VERY BAD to break up and end the relationship between the guy I am dating with his straight male friend, also to break up and end the relationship with a woman who he will be on a vacation to Hawaii and to end the relationship between him and another woman who I do not know the name.

So, it is 1 guy and 2 women who dont know each other that I want them to have no contact with the guy I am dating from now on.

I was recommended to buy a Break UP Spell kit and I ordered it today.

However, I REALLY WANT THIS TO BE VERY SUCCESSFUL that I wonder should I or should I not hire a Professional Rootworker to do this spell for me IN ADDITION to my performance of this Break-Up Spell Kit when I get it.

And if so, who is the best Rootworker to hire to do this spell ?

Thanks for the advice.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed May 29, 2013 4:47 pm

sun369: If you have doubts about being able to successfully do the work that this entails, or need some back-up work to your own, then by all means, yes, do seek the addition work of a rootworker. This is quite common and will "intensify" the work being done, with the one-two punch of a professional and learned worker throwing at the same time as you, a person who knows (at least knows of) the target/s.

Check out the AIRR readers page, make sure that you check that the workers agree to do this type of work, and then pick one that resonates with you the most. The Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers can be found here:

Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Wed May 29, 2013 5:02 pm

Joseph Magnuson wrote:sun369: If you have doubts about being able to successfully do the work that this entails, or need some back-up work to your own, then by all means, yes, do seek the addition work of a rootworker. This is quite common and will "intensify" the work being done, with the one-two punch of a professional and learned worker throwing at the same time as you, a person who knows (at least knows of) the target/s.

Check out the AIRR readers page, make sure that you check that the workers agree to do this type of work, and then pick one that resonates with you the most. The Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers can be found here:

Thanks so much for your response.

No, I am not a beginner because my spells have worked before. But this one, I REALLY REALLY WANT it to be successful VERY BAD before my friend goes on a vacation with a woman because he can't sleep with her while continues having intimacy with me, and his straight male friend is just a butt hole that I really do not want them to befriend anymore.

I will listen to your advice ! Again, thank you so much for your input !

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed May 29, 2013 6:09 pm

You are very welcome. Some of the most advanced workers I know still have back-up work and candles worked for them. Sometimes it's necessary or just plain wanted. No "beginner" badge labels at all. We all like a little help once and a while, right? :)
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu May 30, 2013 6:53 pm

I like back up candles because they add pressure on the work and keep it up for 7 days, also it gives signs to how the work goes IE is their resistance do you need more work etc..issues that are pressing to my heart and personal, I always get back up because a. I think of it too much and want to get help. b. I like the reading for input to plan the next action, c. its a good enhancer to the work.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Thu May 30, 2013 8:27 pm

j82 wrote:I like back up candles because they add pressure on the work and keep it up for 7 days, also it gives signs to how the work goes IE is their resistance do you need more work etc..issues that are pressing to my heart and personal, I always get back up because a. I think of it too much and want to get help. b. I like the reading for input to plan the next action, c. its a good enhancer to the work.
I am having an issue right now because of all the rootworkers I emailed. Either they ignored my email or said they are not available to help me out or they just dont do break-up spell.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu May 30, 2013 10:10 pm

sun369,

You spammed all of us at AIRR in a mass email. This is not the appropriate way to go about things. Perhaps you are unfamiliar with proper internet decorum and the procedure of AIRR so I shall help you.

Go the type of rootwork you are looking for. There under that category you shall find a list of workers who all provide those services. Then select the one that you wish to work with, do not send out a mass email to them, but select the ones that call out to you. Read their profiles, look at their pictures, and then follow the instructions listed on their profiles for established contact. You set up a consultation, follow through with their instructions, taking note of any wait time for example, and that will get you on your way to getting the help that you need.

This will help avoid confusion, will also show the proper respect to the workers, and more importantly will put you at ease. For example you posted this question on Wed and today you are stating that you are being ignored, however if you read the profiles of the people you mass emailed you'll realize that some people have a wait time of a few days and would realize that you are not being ignored.

Also following the proper methods of contacting a rootworker will give you a better chance of them being willing to work on your case. I can tell you that there are many of us who do not like getting mass emails which look ultimately like spam.

Hopefully this has clarified the proper way of going about things.

Regards,
ConjureMan Ali
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Fri May 31, 2013 1:27 am

sun369,

I agree with ConjuremanAli. Spamming us all at the same time with different spell requests makes it hard not to treat it like any other spam and not regarded as serious.

Best Regards,
Dr. Johannes
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:57 pm

I apologize. About the break-up spell, it is more of an urgency for me to get this done as soon as possible and it has to be successful. That is why I emailed all of you just to see whoever can take this work right now so I can plan to pay for that person.

Sorry, I didnt mean to be rude, and didnt know that I sent an email to one person, the other can read it too. I thought everyone has their private email that other people can't get a copy of it.

I was hoping at least 1 of you could get back to me within hours and say that you are available so I can plan to go ahead and pay you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:00 pm

sun369,

There is a great page at AIRR about how to approach professional readers and rootworkers for help. Please do take the time to read it:

Suggestions For Clients

1 Read Our Pages; Check Us Out
2 Select a Worker Who Feels "Comfortable" to You
3 Select Your Worker by the Type of Service Offered
4 Select an Appropriate Reader or Worker for Your Case
5 Check Out Our Posted Rates and Payment Methods
6 Understand Pre-Scheduled versus Instant Psychic Readings
7 Understand Stand-Alone and Bundled Services
8 Take Advantage of Introductory and "Try Out" Readings
9 Send Inquiries Only To Those Who Invite Them
10 Do Not Spam the AIRR Membership List
11 Abide By Our Appointment and Cancellation Policies
12 You May Change Readers or Rootworkers; We Understand
13 It's Okay to "Split" Different Jobs Among AIRR Members
14 It's Not Wise to "Stack" One Job on Multiple Workers
15 Please Do Not Go "Shopping for Readers"
16 Casting Spells Alongside Your Worker? What a Great Idea!
catherine yronwode

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:03 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:sun369,

There is a great page at AIRR about how to appraoch professional readers and rootworkers for help. Please do take the time to read it:

Suggestions For Clients

1 Read Our Pages; Check Us Out
2 Select a Worker Who Feels "Comfortable" to You
3 Select Your Worker by the Type of Service Offered
4 Select an Appropriate Reader or Worker for Your Case
5 Check Out Our Posted Rates and Payment Methods
6 Understand Pre-Scheduled versus Instant Psychic Readings
7 Understand Stand-Alone and Bundled Services
8 Take Advantage of Introductory and "Try Out" Readings
9 Send Inquiries Only To Those Who Invite Them
10 Do Not Spam the AIRR Membership List
11 Abide By Our Appointment and Cancellation Policies
12 You May Change Readers or Rootworkers; We Understand
13 It's Okay to "Split" Different Jobs Among AIRR Members
14 It's Not Wise to "Stack" One Job on Multiple Workers
15 Please Do Not Go "Shopping for Readers"
16 Casting Spells Alongside Your Worker? What a Great Idea!
Again, I do apologize for my fault. LIke I said, the reason why I emailed them all is that I was hoping for an IMMEDIATE available rootworker who could take my case RIGHT AWAY.

Eric1974

Unread post by Eric1974 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:59 pm

Does anyone of an airr worker who is really good at getting results for a drawing a lover to you rootwork? :mrgreen:

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:34 pm

hays12, wrong question to ask. In my opinion all of the AIRR readers and rootworkers are "good at getting results...." My recommendation is that you click on the link posted above and navigate through the list of names on on the right under AIRR Readers and Rootworkers who perform Love & Romance Work for Clients; contact one of your choosing, start with a reading and go from there.

Another recommendation is to read through the Customer Testimonials threads that includes satisfied customers. You may get some ideas there also.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Gods Child

Unread post by Gods Child » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:34 pm

Hi,

If anyone has had great results in an Break Up/Reconciliation Root work Spell that an AIRR member has done for you please refer one to me.

I know if it's God's will things will work out in my favor but if i'm paying $500 i want to see guaranteed results.

As a psychic i am expecting a root worker to be able to tell me whether or not they can help me with my situation after i've payed for a reading. I respect the root workers time and i understand they have bills like us all.

If anyone has worked with an AIRR member who's reasonably priced please inform me. I think i'd rather pay someone to handle my case for me.

Thanks in advance.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:05 pm

The issue with 100% results is that life , existence, situations are not 100% ... like their response to the work, others reponses, outside influences, others working on them, their is a lot that can effect and influence work outside of the "spell" that needs to be accounted for, if you sit down and think about who influences and what influences then target them you will have better results.. example if his family hated you, sure break up and rec can bring him back but you did nothing to effect his family who still hates you and talks sh*t about you. Hope this helps!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:10 pm

Gods Child --

You are going to learn a difficult lesson RIGHT NOW:

If a spell-caster "Guarantees Results 100%" that spell-caster is scamming, lying, and potentially defrauding you.

No medical doctor can guarantee a surgery's success 100%.

No lawyer can guarantee a court case outcome 100%

If you demand a guarantee of 100% success, no AIRR member will ever take your case.

AIRR members won't make a "100% guarantee of success" because we are ethical people and we have a code of conduct and a code of ethics that forbids us making such claims. Read it here:

"Code of Ethics"
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Code_of_Ethics

If you insist on going with a root doctor who promises a "100% guarantee of success," that will leave you open to defraudment and victimization by criminals who WILL offer you a 100% guaranteed success -- and steal your money, then change their online name.

Read this page from "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice":

"Readers, Rootworkers, and Black Gypsies"
http:luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

and read this page from the AIRR site:

"Fake Psychics"
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Fake_Psychics

Also read the pages at AIRR about how to be a good client -- but remember, this forum is NOT the AIRR site. This site is run by my company, the Lucky Mojo Curio Company. To learn what it is to become the valued client of a reputable practitioner, go here:

"Suggestions for Clients"

Next, when it comes to payment, you MUST get a contract if you are contemplating paying a sum like $500.00 for rootwork.

Read about contracts here -- and PLEASE, don't give your money to a rootworker who will not sign a contract with you! Here's some sample contact language for you to consider, courtesy of AIRR:

"Contract"
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Contract

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”