Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hi! I'm new

Fay2

Hi! I'm new

Unread post by Fay2 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:07 pm

Hello I'm new to this site but really I think I've been reading and checking the site for a year and a halfo or so.

I have a couple of basic questions and I'm not sure where to post them so I hope it is okay to put them here.

What constitutes a crosseoads? Is it anywhere that roads cross or does it have to be old or dirt or something specific?

I see lots od herbs used frequently here and I was reading about the importance of tradition in hoodoo. What is the recommended thing to do if someone is allergic to one of the herbs?

I know I have more Q's that will come to me later, where is the correct place to ask these things?

Thanks all for all of the wonderful reading you have given me in this forum and on this site.

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Re: Hi! I'm new

Unread post by J Simulcik » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:26 pm

First off, welcome to the forum!

A crossroad is any place where two roads meet at mostly a right angle. See this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/crossroads.html

Herbs and other plant parts are very important in hoodoo; one of the other names for it is rootwork, after all. If you are allergic to something, it would be wisest to avoid it.

Each subforum here is titled with what topics should be posted there. The moderators will move threads that are not in the right place, but it helps them when we do our best to post in the proper place and use an appropriately descriptive title for the thread.
HRCC Student #1339

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “2009 Public Forum Introductions”