Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hot Foot Evict Move Out Roommates Tenants Guests Neighbors

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Hot Foot Evict Move Out Roommates Tenants Guests Neighbors

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:44 am

Call out her name when you sprinkle the powder and pray that she leaves in a hurry. You can mix it with dirt to disguise it.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:19 pm

Please google "tenants' rights' organizations" + the name of your city, county and/or state. It is quite possible you may be able to get free or low-cost legal help.

Also, consider buying an inexpensive tape recorder (they're all digital these days, though, aren't they?) to record, first, your own voice in a normal conversational tone, and then the noise. Play it for your landlord and for the tenants' rights people. Or you could buy a digital sound level meter -- I've seen them online for about $25. Normal conversational level is about 60 dB (decibels); hearing loss starts at about 90 decibels. You can draw your own conclusions by googling decibel chart.

You can also discuss this with the doctor who is treating your tintinnitus.

You'll want to use Court Case with this work, of course; it's not just for the courtroom! Add Influence and Crown of Success, too.

It wouldn't hurt, either, to start with Influence and Stop Gossip on your neighbor.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

siren
Newly Registered

Unread post by siren » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:14 am

My situation is this: Almost two years ago now a friend and I were squatting. My father had brain cancer. I went back to live with my family, to help out and because squatting is really the opposite of fun. My mother felt sorry for my friend and invited her to stay with us. This friend can't hold down a job and she has stolen money from me on multiple occasions. On top of this she has caused repeated strife in the house - going so far as to scream at my mother just after my father died because my mother asked her to take care of something.

My mother is more than likely bipolar (refuses to see a doctor) and her mother is diagnosed schizophrenic. We're also taking care of my brother, who is mentally handicapped (he's the best, so that's not really an issue). My mother also has trouble handling conflict and is kind of soft - despite all of these issues she will not kick this person out. It's her house, so I don't argue with her about her decision, but...

I am in the process of getting out of the house and back into my own place. I am not leaving this person here to run roughshod over my mother and cause her unnecessary stress. However, I have known her for thirteen years now and Hot Foot seems a little too extreme for me. But Peaceful Home doesn't work for me either. She needs to be out of this house before I am.

Thanks for your time and patience. I appreciate any and all help in this matter.

SmokeyQuartz
Forum Member

Unread post by SmokeyQuartz » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:36 am

Thank you Miss Michaele

My landlord stopped in 2 days ago to listen within our apartment to see how loud the tv is, and agreed it was loud.

Then:

I had a meeting yesterday with my landlord and the downstairs tenant. Needless to say, it went terribly. My neighbor does have some form of mental illness or cognitive deficits. She is in her late 40's, but acts as if she is 12 years old. We tried in vain to hold a discussion about how loud her tv is, and she turned to me and said "No, I won't turn the tv down. This is all I have". The landlord explained to her that the noise level was reverberating into our apartment for hours of the day time and evening, and it was disturbing our peace. She just sat there giving me and my husband these hateful looks. I felt terrible and uneasy. The landlord told her she would have to turn the tv down because it was the rules of our building. She then said she would try to turn it down, and then we got up and left. The landlord went back up to our apartment and explained to me that the county was renting that apartment for her, because they had no where to place her. They feel she functions fine on her own and has two caretakers that come by every day to check in on her and deliver her meals. He told us that his hands are tied? That it would take a lot to get her to move out because the building owners have final say and that with guaranteed rent coming in from the county for her, they more than likely will not move her out.

My husband was furious because he said that irregardless of their agreements, we are all under a lease and that the lease says we have a right to quiet enjoyment in our apartment. The landlord said "Well, it's an apartment. There's not much to do other than adjust". When he left..... the tv went right back up and blasted full on until 11:30 at night.

I am so angry over my situation that I want to hot foot her out, but I do not want to harm her. I just want her gone.

I am so angry I don't think I can properly work a honey jar on her or anything of sweetening nature. This is testing my patience.

The constant wall of sound is starting to stress my husband and daughter out. My husband and I even got into a huge fight this past week from stress and it is affecting us all negatively now.

Before I decide on hot footing, I would appreciate any further opinions on this route before I take it.

Thank you so much.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:13 am

Why, you need Separation products or Banishing; probably both. They both work to separate and make someone leave your house, but it's gentler than Hot Foot.

http://luckymojo.com/separation.html
http://luckymojo.com/banishing.html
Put some of the oils in her shampoo or body wash. Anoint the doorknobs with it, praying that she will peacefully leave.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

SmokeyQuartz
Forum Member

Unread post by SmokeyQuartz » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:31 pm

Update:

This entire day was spent with her purposefully turning up the volume on her tv to where our floors and windows vibrated. We had to leave the house and go to the library so my daughter could complete her homework in peace. When we returned, she kept turning on her vacuum cleaner. It would be on for 30 minutes, go off for awhile, then come back on for another 30, then go off. This continued for 3 hours. The apartments here are very small so I felt she was doing this on purpose. About an hour ago she was using something to bang on her ceiling with right underneath me while I was reading at the computer.

It took everything in me to maintain my patience.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:09 pm

You can reinforce Separation and Banishing work like so:

Put her in a jar -- preferably her foot track! -- with St. Dymphna, Clarity, Healing and Cast Off Evil products, and maybe a little sugar. Throw it into a river, or leave it on a crossroads that has a train track going across it. Put a copy of Psalm 101 in there, too.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:19 pm

You can try using a skull candle dressed with Compelling oil or Essence of Bendover. However, the real problem seems to be the owner and manager, who care more about collecting her guaranteed paid rent, than your sanity.

It might be time to get an attorney and threaten to sue the owner for your deposit and damages. I am sure you wouldn't sign a lease if you knew a mentally ill neighbor would be making your life hell. Speaking of hell, you might try Run Devil Run.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

siren
Newly Registered

Unread post by siren » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:26 pm

Psalm 101 is perfect. I'll definitely be picking up some of these as soon as possible.

Would dirt scraped off of her shoe count as foot track dust? Also, I can get the banishing and separation oils on her clothes/shoes and bedding as well. Or would that not be effective? I have easy access to pretty much all of her things.

Thank you so much!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:26 pm

I think Run Devil Run is a little harsh to use on a developmentally disabled person.

Pick up her foot track if you can and make a doll baby on her -- a sleeping doll baby, comfortably swaddled, immobile, and wrap it up in knotweed or couch grass to bind it. Put it in a box of soothing herbs like basil, rose petals, poppy flowers (often used in love work and to bring good luck) and poppy seed (more often used for confusion, but they have a soporific, quieting effect). Maybe a little sugar, too.

Then mail it far, far away.

And then spread some Bend Over powder where your landlord will step in it.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:45 pm

Being mentally ill or developmentally disabled doesn't mean a person can't be evil. I would be using any means necessary to get her out of there.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

blujose3
Newly Registered

Unread post by blujose3 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:57 pm

Hello, I am asking for help to get the drug dealer across the street to move elsewhere, sooner rather than later. I bought banishing oil but not sure how to use it. Does 'hot foot powder' really work? My patience with these people is gone. Any help in this matter is most appreciated. Thank you!

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:44 am

Hi blujose:

Hot Foot powder, traditionally used and employed, can definitely move someone away from you. Read about the uses and how to sprinkle here:

http://luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

ceramicat
Forum Member

Unread post by ceramicat » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:10 am

I had a neighbor upstairs that was from the pits of hell. I put hotfoot powder on the stairs, and a year later she moved. The problem was that worse neighbors moved in, and the night before they moved they egged my car!

The message here is, make sure the hot foot powder doesn't cross your path ( when they walk through it, it can get in front of your door which means bad luck for you.), and make sure you do a spell to bring in peaceful neighbors when the bad ones move out. Otherwise you'll be in the same spot as I was.

SmokeyQuartz
Forum Member

Unread post by SmokeyQuartz » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:09 am

Update on my situation:

I sprinkled hot foot powder on her door step, walking backwards, calling her name, and demanding she leave. I turned and walked away, not looking back. I bathed in Hyssop and read Psalm 51, and prayed more for protection. I got out of the bath, walked through two white candles and discarded a pitcher full of the bath water into the east. The white candles were tea lights and burned completely down to nothing.

I made a bottle. I put hot foot in it, a pen of hers I stole off of her door, and wrote "GET OUT (her name)", folded it nine times and put it inside of the bottle with the pen and hot foot powder". I shake the bottle a few times a day and tell her to get the hell out of here.

On the 3rd day after the sprinkling, she was argumentative with her care takers for most of that day. She walked up to our daughter who was riding her bike on the sidewalk and told her "get out of here" and stood there staring at her. After this she has become increasingly nasty by setting the volume up on her tv, all the way up, higher than it has ever been..... for hours of the day, non stop.

My husband I approached one of her caretakers yesterday and asked her to speak with us. She said that we "needed to mind our own business and leave the downstairs neighbor alone".

Okay.

I don't want to phone police because I still feel I can do something about this. I think hot foot has agitated her, but I want to add more fuel to the fire and get her the hell out. I am past the point of wanting to get a long with this woman. I just want her out.

Thanks again.

*Edit* I want to clarify that I made the bottle before my hyssop bath. I took care of all of these workings before cleansing and reciting the Psalm.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:41 am

The caretakers, like the landlord and apartment manager, only care about getting paid. If she moves out, they lose money.

I normally try to avoid cursing, crossing, etc., but you might consider it.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

SmokeyQuartz
Forum Member

Unread post by SmokeyQuartz » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:10 am

MamaMicki,

Since our neighbor has chosen to be abusive to me and my family, I am fine with moving to that next step.

My husband has had a bad headache for the past three days. He never gets these. We have all been high strung and uptight, and there is zero peace in this home. If I had an extra 2k, I would pack everything up and get out of here.

Please link me to any information that may be helpful in this case. I do appreciate your time.

SmokeyQuartz
Forum Member

Unread post by SmokeyQuartz » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:18 pm

Thanks again Mama Micki.

I do have a question, if that's ok.

I noticed that for the crossing, I would need to lay the trick on her door step or where she walks. I have already laid powder down on her doorstep. If I were to return there to lay a different trick, wouldn't this be counted as "looking back" at the trick I left?

Thank you!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:59 pm

No I don't think so. However, you can just burn a black candle (plain, skull, or figural) dressed with one or more of these oils. Be sure to cleanse yourself with hyssop after.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

SmokeyQuartz
Forum Member

Unread post by SmokeyQuartz » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:29 am

Thank you again Mama Micki

I'm definitely going to get the crossing oil and black candle. However, in the meantime I had to act quickly last night. We were under attack again. The woman saw my daughter riding her bike in the front on the sidewalk of the building, which is a common walkway for all. She hatefully told my daughter to get away from the front of the building. My daughter came in crying and said this woman gritted her teeth and spoke in a mean way. Within the hour, her tv went into full blast mode, assaulting all of us. I'm very sensitive to energies and this broke me down and I spent the afternoon crying off and on. I sent my daughter over to a friends to get her out of the house so I could start protection work again.

I intuitively felt I had to act quick and I don't know why but I did. A long time ago, I got an abusive man out of my sister's life by a simple freezer spell on him. It occurred to me last night, why not do this again?

I came up with this as I read a bit about lemon juice and freezer spells here on the site:

1st, made a paper dolly out of the neighbor woman, put her name on it and baptized her, called her name into it
2nd, once I felt the connection was there, I began to speak hatefully to it, telling her to leave my family alone, to silence her noise, and to stop harassing us
3rd, as I spoke hatefully and abusively to the dolly, I folded the arms crossing over themselves and bound them up with string and repeated that she will not hurt my family in any way and that she will no longer assault us with noise.
4th, I don't know why but I intuitively felt to draw a line on her face then places X's over the mouth
5th, prepared a plastic water bottle and filled it with lemon juice
6th, put the dolly in head down first and put bottle into freezer

I smudged my area and home, I prayed Psalm 51.

I feel very confident and expect to see movement from this soon.

Thanks for letting me vent/share here! I welcome any thoughts on what I did.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:07 am

I hope this works for you. It occured to me that you could consult with an attorney to see if you could file for damages against the agency that placed her in your apartment building. She is obviously mentally ill and verbally abusive. She should be in an institution, not on her own.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

SmokeyQuartz
Forum Member

Unread post by SmokeyQuartz » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:39 am

Despite all of my efforts, solving this problem by means of hoodoo and mundane ways has been unsuccessful. I am at a loss. I don't know what to do. I cannot give up my home. I just spent two thousand dollars moving here, transferring utilities and I am broke. If I had at least a thousand, I would be out of here so fast. I have had to drop my classes this semester because I'm so stressed out I cannot function, let alone complete assignments and write papers. I literally just got home from the ER last night, due to chest pains. I thought I was having a heart attack, but they checked me and said it was anxiety.

No matter how I approach this, this woman downstairs is so entrenched in her apartment, I don't know if I or anyone else can make her get the hell out of our lives.

After my freezer spell, everything became quiet for a week solid. We were able to finally relax, and I could sleep better. Then it all started up again, the tv went UP and it has stayed there since. This time we consulted with police and an atty. The atty checked into everything and contacted a local agency that supports her living situation. We found that she does have a mental disability and has deficits. She is a 45 year old woman operating with the mind of a 14 year old. The agency leases this apartment to her and she has 3 separate caretakers that check in 3 separate times of the day and provide her with meals on wheels and a "check in" and "call in" to make sure she is ok. The agency told the atty that she was found "fit" to function in this apartment and that she was unhappy in a group home. The atty tried to talk to this agency about her behavior, but they said that every time they are at her apartment, they don't see anything going on. BULL****! They are lying. We have listened to them enter her apartment when her tv is blaring.

The company which owns our building will not do anything about this. In fact, the owner told my husband yesterday that they spoke with the agency and that her caretakers said nothing is going on. We were accused of making this up!

The atty wants money I don't have to file a suit. I just cannot handle all of this stress. I'm starting to lose my mind.

We came here to this small town to start over, after many problems in our lives. This was supposed to be a new start for me, my husband, and our daughter. It's a beautiful area, and we just wanted to have peace in our lives. How did I not see this coming for me. I am devastated and feeling very broken tonight.

SmokeyQuartz
Forum Member

Unread post by SmokeyQuartz » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:44 am

And by the way, I have a personal concern with her handwriting on it. One of her nasty notes she left for us. Not just some plastic pen of hers I swiped from her door.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:41 am

As I said before, no one has any incentive to deal with her; in fact, the landlord and her caretakers are making money by ignoring the situation.

Hotfoot may not work in this situation because it is not her decision to leave after being placed there by an agency. It is like a young person getting an apartment because her parents paid for it. Look at it that way, since she is mentally a teenager.

You might try Stop Gossip to shut her up. Dress a black candle, plain, figural, or skull, with Stop Gossip oil. Take a picture of her if you see her leaving her apartment. Write "SHUT UP, (name)!" on the mouth, as well as any other commands. Place it under the candle. When the candle burns down, tear her picture in pieces and throw the pieces in the toilet. Pee and/or poop on it and flush her away!

You might also try cursing her stereo to get it to stop working or use a freezer spell.

Make sure you document everything. Record it if you can.

Do some money work so you can afford your attorney. You may find one willing to work on a contingency and sue the agency for damages.

Sign up for a free reading at the Lucky Mojo Radio Show. You might be able to get on the show this Sunday.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

tboy1977
Forum Member

Unread post by tboy1977 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:26 am

OK, I met a guy and I've appreciated his company for a while and the emotional and mental support, but now, everytime he comes around, I hate the thought. He said he was moving out two weeks and is STILL HERE. He knows I'm tired of him being here, but he still shows up. The thing is, I don't hate him; I wish him well. I just wish he would move on. I was going to hot foot him, but I'm afraid it will cause unnecessary drama and headache. Sometimes he spends the night with his boyfriend; their relationship is heating up. No matter, I just want him to pack up and go.

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:00 pm

Hot Foot is probably the best solution to get someone to just leave. Having it cause headache and drama is something that is already happening it sounds like. So you might have to bite the bullet and just try to get him out. The lesser of two evils right?

Prolonged headache? Or fast and dramatic, possibly.

A reading might help you think things over as well. And you can contact a Professional Practitioner at either of these sites:

http://www.rootworkers.com
or
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

Rosrua
Newly Registered

Unread post by Rosrua » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:45 am

I don't know which category to put this in, so I'm going to post a new topic. I hope that is okay.
Bottom line: we have a friend who has been staying on our couch for coming on two years now. It's time for him to move out.

Background and Facts:
1. Friend is childhood friend of my husband and was best man at our wedding.

2. Friend got hit by a semi when he lived in Florida. Almost died, sustained some 'damage' to his brain and his ability to deal with normal situations and people as he defines it. There is no medical or real evidence of this except that he doesn't like working for the 'man' and has a pretty huge chip on his shoulder.

3. Friend while still living in Florida after recovering from getting hit by the truck, was fired from his 20 year job washing dishes at KFC. Friend believes that KFC wanted to cut their losses after having to pay a small portion of his medical bills and they didn't want to pay him the high (for KFC) wage when they could get a HS graduate for minimum wage.

4. When my husband found out about this, it was 6 months after friend had been fired. Friend had no luck finding another job. Friend had no parents or family living.

5. My husband decided to go pick up friend and bring him to live with us to get a new start (we live in a musically active place and he plays the guitar and dreams of having a band). My husband said "it won't be forever but this would be a good place for him to come - he has nothing left for him there." Basically he railroaded over me at the time and told me he would have done it regardless of what I thought. We live in Texas. My husband got in his truck and drove to Florida to pack friend up and bring him here.

6. Friend has sat on the couch for two years. We have put into his life, fixing his bicycle, repairing his guitar and keeping his cell phone activated when he applies for jobs. He applied for jobs when he first got here, got depressed and stopped. He applied for jobs again about 6 weeks ago, got depressed, then stopped. He has now begun applying for jobs again.

7. Friend is an alcoholic. I didn't know this and neither did my husband. My husband also has a bit of a problem with alcohol, but it wasn't terrible... until friend moved in. Husband's use dramatically increased these last two years. Every time friend gets depressed, the depression majorly affects my husband (he feels everyone's emotions to an extreme extent). We are working with a naturopath to enable him to keep the depression at bay, but of course that is compromised when he drinks (this would be much easier if friend were not here).

8. We live in a small one bedroom apartment which has been made excessively small by the presence of friend.

9. I am tired of friend being here. My husband wants friend out of the house. Friend's presence is eroding our marriage (we are reduced to living in our bedroom) and our friendship. We want to move to Colorado but because of other things happening as a result of friend's presence (alcohol is a drain on the finances) until friend is out of the house we won't be able to get a handle on the consumption of alcohol (my husband will share it with him when he gets it, and he won't keep his hands out of the bank account - but that is another situation entirely)

10. We tried to take friend back to Florida - I ordered a UHaul and bought plane tickets for my husband and I for the return trip. Friend checked to see if any of his friends back in Florida would take him in and none would.

11. I was for taking him back and dumping him there (I was at my wits' end) but he pleaded for me not to do that and asked us to take him to Colorado. We said ok.

12. We have changed our minds about Colorado. It's too expensive for us to continue to carry him, and he isn't in the physical shape to ride any hills - he has a terrible time in our 'flat' Texas town.

13. We want him out of our lives. What can we do? We don't want anything bad to happen to him but we would like for him to pack up, get out and be gone from our lives (I wouldn't mind if we didn't hear from him again except very seldom!)

14. I called a homeless help line last week to see if there was something we could do and was flatly told that we should drop him off at the Salvation Army. Okay, the guy may have problems, but it's hard to do that to a friend, you know? Friend has a pickup truck's stuff worth of shit which must go with him when he does. I was originally willing to store it for him but now I just want him out - every part of him and nothing remaining!

Sorry this is so long. Thanks for any help you can give.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:29 am

Hi, Rosrua,
The post above yours (from Apollo Dark) has the perfect solutions. Hot foot him!
Your last statement, in my opinion (about the: "Salvation Army"), is probably the reason that he keeps staying: you have a great big HUGE heart and he is taking advantage of you. I highly recommend that you do some clarity work on yourself (LM has great oils and other spell products for clarity. "Cut and Clear" is another excellent product line) so that you could understand what it best for all of you involved. It might even give you ideas as to how to insure his well being when he's gone.
Good luck to you

Rosrua
Newly Registered

Unread post by Rosrua » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:52 am

I was looking at Apollo Dark's post and wondering about the Hot Foot option. Thank you, Miss Aida! I will definitely look at doing that clarity work and checking out the Cut and Clear.

someone

Unread post by someone » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:59 am

We have a horrible neighbor that caused so many problems for my family, it caused my brother became depressed and now he is taking pills for his depression and OCD. Is there any spell that I do justified revenge? something that they will suffer from what they have done against us, I don't want to do black magic because i scare it return back to me three times and also i am religious, but i want a justified spell that they will be punished for what they have done against my family. my family live in another country.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:53 am

someone, you can also do Reversing work. This sends any negativity that has been sent to you back to where it came from. Here is a link so you can read more about it: http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

Khi Armand
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Khi Armand » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:36 pm

someone wrote:We have a horrible neighbor that caused so many problems for my family, it caused my brother became depressed and now he is taking pills for his depression and OCD. Is there any spell that I do justified revenge? something that they will suffer from what they have done against us, I don't want to do black magic because i scare it return back to me three times and also i am religious, but i want a justified spell that they will be punished for what they have done against my family. my family live in another country.
Hi Someone,

If this person remains your neighbor, you may want to consider Hot Foot work to ensure that they bring no more harm to you or your loved ones and leave the premises

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

followed by a bit of spiritual cleansing to ensure that none of this intention sticks to you.

I'm very sorry to hear about your brother as well. Spiritual cleansing and Blessing work might be able to help ameliorate his situation.

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

I wish you the best in all your endeavors.
Khi Armand - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - HRCC Graduate #1710

Red Velvet Jones
Forum Member

Unread post by Red Velvet Jones » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:36 am

Greetings,
I would like suggestions on how to keep our next door neighbor off our property or to make them move. Years ago, they sent us a letter of complaint because my mother, who has Alzheimer’s, would leave "trash" on their property. I didn’t argue because it was also a safety issue and it was dealt with. We respect their property. But whenever the same neighbor hires workers, receive a delivery, or calls a car service, our driveway is used without our permission. Vehicles block it or workers leave equipment in it making it difficult for us to use without complaining. This has been ongoing for years. Sadly, we can't build a fence.

Recently, their oil tank was removed from their front yard (and the workers used our driveway). My question is this, their yard is dug up so I could easily bury something on their property to make them stay off ours or move away. What can I do and use to achieve this?

Thanks for reading,
Madeleine.
"Maybe true. Maybe not true. Better you believe." - Sherpa Saying

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:38 am

Greetings Madeleine, the best way to get horrible neighbors to go away is to use Hot Foot products. Here is a link to some information to help you get started: http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html\

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:59 pm

If you want a less aggressive method, there is banishing. (http://www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Virginmonkey68
Forum Member

Unread post by Virginmonkey68 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:54 pm

hi,

i have problems with some neighbors. this guy owns the house next door but rents it out and lives in
a shed out back that is 5ft from my bedroom window, he gets drunk every night
till about 5am. i have tried to talk to him, but he blew smoke in my face, i have
called the cops dozens of times, but if it isnt loud music or a party, they cant do
anything. i feel like i have done everything possible and it seems hotfooting might
be my only hope, my question is what type of cleansing should i do afterwards, and
when i do is there anything else i should do besides laying the powders, like a candle
or prayers or petitions?
thank you so much

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:25 am

Get some hotfoot oil and hotfoot powder, a red candle, a slip of paper. On the paper write his name 9 times. Turn it counterclockwise and cross it with your desire (get the fuck out of my life or something like that) fix the corners of the paper with hotfoot oil. Take the red candle carve his name into it 9 times with nail or pin like the spiral on barber pole or candy cane. Fix the candle with hotfoot oil. Light the candle, praying as you do for this person to be removed from your life, and set the candle (in a candle holder) on top of the petition paper. When the candle is nearly done, remove the paper and burn it up in the flame in a fireproof and firesafe bowl. Take the ashes of the petition and mix it with hotfoot powder, praying as you do so. Then take the powder and sprinkle it where your target will step in it, leading away from you and your home. Just a pinch. Then go to the edge of his property, leaving a pinch. Then go the nearest intersection going away from you and leave a pinch and keep doing that for 9 intersections moving away from you.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:41 pm

Virginmonkey68,

Until you get that Hot Foot spell organized, throw something over the fence: something small but useful that he'd be willing to keep; a pen, for instance.

First, though, you dress it with Cast Off Evil, to start him on the road to sobriety, and Stop Gossip to keep him quiet.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

cccoralee
Forum Member

Unread post by cccoralee » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:17 am

I need help with a situation dealing with my roommates. We're all locked into a lease so I have to find some way to make it work.

The issues that bother me are:
1. They both have boyfriends and they're boyfriends seem to be living with us. It's just too many people under one roof and I feel as though groceries go faster, utilities are higher etc and they've done things here and there but it doesn't add up to them living with us. Honestly I don't care if they are willing to go half on rent, it's just too many people in one place and they themselves always have friends over so it would just be better if they had their own place. Actually I think, not exactly sure, that each guy has his own place but they are always at ours, spending the night, staying all day it's a 24/7, 7 days a week kind of thing and I need it to stop.
2. The girls both having smoking habits. I don't care to break them of their habit I just don't want our place to be a zone for it. I want the apartment to be a smoke free zone. I don't even want them to keep anything pertaining to smoking in the place. I want the place to be rid of all things smoking. I've asked them to stop but they do it when I'm not there and when I come back I walk into a place that smells of horrible smoke and overly used febreeze. I hate it and it puts me into really tense mood. I'm alienating myself from them because of it and I'd hate for us to live like that too. I just feel we can be great roommates and friends if they'd stop smoking in the place and the place became a smoke free zone.

Also I don't want to mess with or mess up their relationships but the guys got to go.

Suggestions please?

tinklebell
Forum Member

Unread post by tinklebell » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:05 pm

Please help me, I don't what to do to stop my mental disturbed coworker from moving next door to me. I do want to imagine her being my neighbor because she is always causing trouble and yelling and shouting at everyone. Our boss is terrified of her and lets her do whatever she wants to do without punishment. She has mental issues and will not take her medication so she goes on rages for no reason. Please help me to stop her from becoming my next door neighbor. I am at a lost and I don't know what to do to prevent her from moving next to me? Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you all!
I would like to give thanks to St. Lazauras, St. Expedite, St. Jude, St. Anthony & St. Michael!

MoonBreath
Forum Member

Unread post by MoonBreath » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:10 pm

You could hotfoot her to leave town. If you don't want to go that far ... you could try to interfere with her getting the house or staying in it for long. Is she buying a house next to you or renting? Or is it an apartment? If it is a rental situation, you could do work to convince the landlord NOT to rent to her, or warn them to include something in the rental agreement along the lines of, "if renter at any time acts up, disturbs the peace, or threatens anyone, they are to vacate immediately." Hope this helps.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:18 pm

I agree with MoonBreath.
I also ask both Tinklebell and Cccoralee to please read all the pages on this thread. There's some very helpful spells listed for people who are in the same predicament as yours.
Take care

papagee
AIRR Member

Unread post by papagee » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:48 pm

Our business is a multi-merchant building.

We own the soap & candle shop, Yoga teacher owns the yoga studio and tea bar, massage therapist has her own room, trigger point therapist has a room, and then there is a fellow energy worker. But, ever since this energy worker moved into the building, sales have gone down in all parts of the building.

I get along with her just fine on a personal level. But, she has turned the place into a "silence only!" zone, as to not interrupt her clients. (she's the only one who has EVER complained). The yoga students can no longer be sociable on their way to class - it is now silent marching back to the studio.

Here's the thing - she is not as psychic as she would like to be. She does muscle-test "food readings" for clients, telling them what foods they are sensitive to. But the pattern that has shown itself over time is that she tells EVERYONE they're allergic to gluten. I mean, who is NOT going to feel a little better and lose weight when they stop eating bread? And she doesn't even muscle test the CLIENT - she muscle tests herself by rubbing her fingers together. Rub-rub "no gluten. rub-rub "no chicken". rub-rub "yes to broccoli".

She also tells clients there must see her weekly for a full year to achieve results.

Before she was there the customers were happier, the students were happier, sales were double in the retail store, and all of us who work there together were more cheerful.

Now, some of her clients are turning to others in the building, asking if she is legit. One woman is beside herself because these "food readings" have her down to eating nothing but broccoli, asparagus, and fish. She has told the woman she is allergic to everything else. It almost seems the woman wants permission from the rest of us to ignore her/stop seeing her. She says she is hungry, tired, and miserable.

I know. I'm rambling because this is a LONG and drawn-out ordeal with many more layers to it. Bottom line is that she will take on any client just for the money and claim talents she doesn't have. If someone were to walk into our place and ask if anyone does past life regressions (none of us do, including her) she would be the first to jump up and say, "YES! It's $110.00! When can we book your appointment?"

The owner of the building/studio is JUST NOW beginning to see her for what she really is (she's had her fooled for two years now) -- and she is already talking about "possibly" wanting to move.

So, should work be done to get rid of this fellow worker and co-tenant? Or let nature run it's course? Should she be given a little "help" (wink, wink) in that department?

Papa Gee
"You can't practice witchcraft while you look down your nose at it." - Practical Magic

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:09 pm

Papa Gee,

I would certainly rather do some Hot Foot work to drive away a negative person than feel bad about their bad impact on the rest of the building's tenants for two years.

Also, i know you consider her a "co-worker" and posted this in the bosses and co-workers section of the forum, but from your description she is actually a co-tenant of yours in a multi-merchant building, and you want to work on her (to get her to leave) and on the building's landlord (to see the negativity of the situation with full clarity) -- so i have merged this into the "Spells to Move Out Bad Roommates Tenants Guests Neighbors" thread instead.
catherine yronwode

papagee
AIRR Member

Unread post by papagee » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:28 am

Yes, I believe it is to the point where something needs to happen. Everything up until now has relied on the owner of the building (landlord and fellow worker) actually SEEING what is going on. For more than a year, she didn't want to hear anything said about this co-worker because they were buddy-buddy. And her personality is usually very sweet and she's easy to get along with - even encouraging about whatever you might be pursuing at the time. Her negativity creeps up on you in a passive-agressive way, working behind the scenes silently.

And, I want to make it clear that I don't want to judge anyone's energy work as, well, "nuts" because many of the things I do could easily be perceived that way. It's just that in this particular situation, the psychic isn't really all that psychic. Trained in psychology, she didn't even perform these types of sessions until she moved into our location after being told by someone that she was "gifted".

Time to get to work, it seems. Thanks, Miss Cat.

Gee
"You can't practice witchcraft while you look down your nose at it." - Practical Magic

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:03 am

PapaGee, you might even want to do some clarity and wisdom work on the landlord so she can see Miss Negative for the orthorexic, self-deceiving fraud she is.

Miss Michaele

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:15 am

Papa Gee,

In keeping with the high spiritual ideals of the building, i suggest that rather than Hot Footing the negative co-worker and co-tenant, you perform the old-school Cedarwood trick to move her with faith, hope, and charity. See my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" under the heading for Cedar.
catherine yronwode

papagee
AIRR Member

Unread post by papagee » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:10 pm

thanks, Miss Cat. Will look that up as soon as I get back home (at a Starbucks drinking coffee, snowing outside.)

But, yes, since our building is a healing/spiritual center, it does seem like a tricky situation when it comes to what type of work to perform. Wish her well --- just far away from the rest of us.

Miss Michaele, "self-deceiving" is such an appropriate phrase!

Gee

tinklebell
Forum Member

Unread post by tinklebell » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:34 am

MoonBreath wrote:You could hotfoot her to leave town. If you don't want to go that far ... you could try to interfere with her getting the house or staying in it for long. Is she buying a house next to you or renting? Or is it an apartment? If it is a rental situation, you could do work to convince the landlord NOT to rent to her, or warn them to include something in the rental agreement along the lines of, "if renter at any time acts up, disturbs the peace, or threatens anyone, they are to vacate immediately." Hope this helps.

She is buying. How would you suggest I interfere with her getting the house or staying in it for long? Thanks
I would like to give thanks to St. Lazauras, St. Expedite, St. Jude, St. Anthony & St. Michael!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:43 pm

Hello Tinklebell,
I like the hotfoot idea that Moon Breath gave you.
Another idea is Goofer dust. Here's some really good information on this page. EXCELLENT information: www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html
This stuff works miracles.
I know what it's like to have HORRIBLE neighbors.
I'm wishing the very best for you.
Take care

kimmygirl
Forum Member

Unread post by kimmygirl » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:45 pm

i live in a very quiet building, all of our neighbors are quiet, mind our own businesses and go to work everyday, we look out foreach other. we had an empty apartment for seven months, a couple of weeks ago, young kids moved in, and so far they have started problems, fighting , and other things i dont care to mention. A couple of neighbors have already compolained. my question is is there something I can do to quiet them down first>? and then after and only if the management donot intervene, then , then I may need advice, but for now, I just want this building to remain quiet. thanks

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:52 am

kimmygirl, if the issues are fighting you might look at using some Peaceful Home products around their apartment, at the very least sprinkling some sachet powders across their front door and on their doorknob. Do this with the intention and prayer that things will calm down, quiet down, and remaining peaceful. Here is a link for Peaceful Home products: http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

And of course, if all else fails the same steps can be done with Hotfoot powder to get them out of there.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix

papagee
AIRR Member

Unread post by papagee » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:52 am

UPDATE - As of the last day of the month, that pesky co-tenant has moved out. I took Miss Cat's advice and went ahead and hot footed her ass (that's a contradiction in terms, isn't it?) and she is officially OUT. The landlord's eyes were finally opened and she saw her for what she is, even apologizing for "not seeing it" before now.

As it turns out, my partner rented her room for his healing space and I'll be doing readings in there,as well. But, definitely did NOT do it for this reason. It wasn't until after she submitted her notice that it was suggested we rent the space. However, where did she move? Yes, right down at the end of the street! It took three months but with a blend of Lucky Mojo hot foot powder, my own hot foot powder, and burning LM hot foot incense in her doorway on days she was off - it finally did the trick.

Sadly, though, the massage therapist I liked moved out as well at the same time.

But the entire building feels lighter, more upbeat. We've all been cleaning, repainting, and redecorating. All feels new and hopeful again.

We'll just have to see if anything comes from this former co-tenant being (I'm guessing here) 15 buildings away.

Papa Gee

blackstar1978
Forum Member

Unread post by blackstar1978 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:35 pm

Hello, all. I don't believe I'm back here, on the same thread, with yet ANOTHER nutjob roommate, but I'm baaaaaack. :P

I moved away from the abusive/alcoholic druggie into a room vacated by a close friend. This room is in a condo that's owned by their family, with her cousin, M. Both my friend and M had been after me for a while to take the room, and something in my gut was telling me not to. But, the place was really nice, and the rent was stupid cheap, so I moved in.

At first blush, M seems like the sweetest girl ever, almost perfect. Blonde, blue eyes, loving family, great bf, sports fan, entry-level finance-ish job with multinational corp, etc. Nothing ever fazes her.

My roommate was okay, then I started to notice some issue: she would do intense exercise, followed by eating nothing but celery. She binge drinks with her boyfriend, sometimes starting an all-night bender with him at 3 PM (alcoholic!). The family drinks heavily. She's incredibly controlling and passive-aggressive. She also does NOTHING CREATIVE. It's kind of creepy, honestly. This has progressed into her becoming cruel, mean, demeaning, and erratic in her behavior. My friends say that she's very jealous and potentially narcissistic.

I've tried to communicate with her, but she refuses to see me as an equal. Instead, she wants to kick me out. My rent is paid up, I'm very clean, I do most of the chores, and am very quiet. I've even adopted a nighttime work schedule in order to leave her alone in the house, but she's now angry because I'm not conveniently present for her to abuse.

TL; DR: she wants to kick me out for pretty much doing nothing to her, because she can't control me, is jealous, and has rages. I have less than a month. Absolutely none of this is legal, and she's given me nothing in writing. She lies, and tries to intimidate me with mysterious, unclear threats of retribution from her family. M also uses emotional blackmail in order to keep me from protecting myself and setting boundaries. I hardly see her due to my work schedule, and the rest of my life is going great, but there's no way I'd have enough money to meet her illegal demands.

I don't want to get rid of her. It's her family's place, and I need to leave this abuser behind. Instead, I need resources to pull a healthy living situation towards me, as well as the money to pay for moving, deposit, etc. I thought of doing a honey jar spell. Any tips on anything else?
Thank you, St. Expedite, for giving me the tools necessary to solve my problem completely and thoroughly. Blessings!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:57 am

Hi blackstar1978,

It's always nice to have you back, even if the circumstances aren't the ones we wish you to be living! To save on money and have all the supplies to work effectively, consider going with spell kits. The Attraction spell kit can help you draw the place you need and financial situation to afford it. The Fiery Wall of Protection is also a wise choice to protect you from the crazy b--- you're living with. The links to those are here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-fiery-wa ... ction.html

If you can't work at home, you could have the work done by a professional for you, or have MISC burn those as Vigil Lights with your petition. That can be found here:
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... ction.html
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... ction.html

Also put in a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League and get lots of prayers working to help you through this. It's free and quite effective: http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/

And if you do work with Saints (reading the Saint-Expedite thanks in your sig), then Our Lady of Loretto is the Patron Saint of Rentors and a good choice to appeal to. A beautiful and simple Novena prayer to her is the following:

I just implore your Holy Name. Help me find a house in Union of your Holy Son our Lord Jesus Christ and your Holy husband St. Joseph. For the peace and happiness that in your Holy House of Loreto, you lived there happily, by the grace and blessing that the Holy Father granted you. I implore you spiritually, to help me. I concentrate on my future home. Holy Mother of Loreto grant us health, peace and happiness and help us in our lives. Just like your house was Holy and blessed by God. I ask that my future house be blessed and protected by you and by God. If you help me Holy Virgin and grant me my request (state your specific request or intention here!) I will make He who is my friend bless you also.

Say 3-Our Fathers 3-Hail Mary's and 1-Glory Be.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

blackstar1978
Forum Member

Unread post by blackstar1978 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:21 pm

Thanks, lady! I wish I could be here under better circumstances, too. :(

Well, my therapist thinks that I should use this opportunity to break a cycle of conflict avoidance and past pain that I've had for years and years. Therefore, I guess I need to change gears and work towards compromise and finding a middle ground. I think that she's very much a perfectionist with heavy control issues (hence the eating disorder), and I know that she's triggering my old pain and issues with my abusive sister.

I guess I should still come at this from kinda both sides...? A cautious, conciliatory angle, and a good apt-seeking angle?
Thank you, St. Expedite, for giving me the tools necessary to solve my problem completely and thoroughly. Blessings!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:41 pm

Hello, blackstar1978,
Yes, that sounds very wise and prudent
Wishing you the very best with this

miss d
Newly Registered

Unread post by miss d » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:22 am

Last summer we took this guy in. He was supposed to pay us to live with us. But all he does is toke and b***h about how no one helps him out.

He uses our power and sells wood from our land without asking us first to buy smoke.

He had a truck but it died, and he works off and on for some guy who pays him but none of the money is being saved for getting a new truck of any thing.

When he is not with this guy who he works for all he does is complain and sleep.

His dog had pups, so now we must try to fine homes for them. The worst thing is that his negativeness is affecting my husband badly.

Since this guy moved in my Husband has been being hit with fits of crying and laughing, AKA depression. He never had this problem before that guy moved in with us. We know we need him gone but my Husband does not want or need a big fuss.

Is there some spell I can use to make this guy leave quietly as soon as possible? My only other recourse is to call the cops and have them to make him leave, but my Husband will not do that.

Please help me I am worried for my Husband.

miss d
Miss D.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:35 pm

Hello Miss D

If it were me, I wold just order a Hot Foot spell kit (read it about it here http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html) .

Peace~

Nathen

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”