Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Pyromancer

Re: General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by Pyromancer » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:18 pm

When making a love jar, can I just put the targets effects in there, and not mine? I don’t wanna be wrapped up in the spell. I know with honey jars both targets use their effects. What if I want the jar to only effect the target, and not me? I’m not talking about a honey jar, just a love jar

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:02 pm

Hey Pyromancer,

Yes. This is a traditional way of working with jars. There's no "rule" that says honey jars have to include two, or both, parties.

If you want to sweeten you towards each others then both names need to be placed in the jar but if you want to influence the other parties affection for you then just then only their name/concerns are necessary.
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:39 am

I did a spell to make a guy obsessed with me. Used a white 6 inch white candle dressed with Bewitching oil, and engraved his full name, date of birth and petition for him to be obsessed. I also had a strand of his hair and placed it under the candle. He called me the next day and talked on the phone for 2 hours, and then told me he thinks about me all day. Just thought I would share

Curiousjo89
Newly Registered

Unread post by Curiousjo89 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:03 am

Hi Everyone! This is my first time posting so I am sorry if it is in the wrong section!

Currently I am reviving my honey jar I had done back in February. I stopped working it when I went on vacation out of the country and that's when my POI and I stopped talking. I decided to revive it after doing a tarot reading. I light a simple chime candle over it and like clockwork we started communication. It wasn't a large fight just his distance made me get over it(sucked at texting and calling but when we were together it was like we were a couple. he just got out of a relationship in December. so I see the hot and cold due to hesitation.)

I know, I know. Why bother if he is distant. Well I just seperated myself to give him some time to think about the situation and so he would see I'm not openly available for him. We had been friends since highschool, and hes always had the biggest crush on me. So its there, hes just damaged.

He messaged me to say he had a dream about me the night before. After not talking for about 2.5 weeks he was back to how he was when we first started dating. Very flirty and giving me compliments. He is working overseas at the moment. He'll be back in a week. He kept saying he wanted to see me when he gets back. But I want to do some work before he gets here! Plus the full moon! I was supposed to go but decided against it due to his lack of communication and commitment. Even though when I told him we should stop talking he got mad and said we werent even together so its not his business. Then when we spoke later he was hurt that I broke up with him... See his back and fourth?

Today I decided to do a red figural marriage candle next to my honey jar. I did a petition paper with our names and our hairs inside of it. I dotted the ends with love me oil. Folded it and set it under the candle that I carved our names into. I put love me oil, come to me, and open road oil(help the barriers). I also added some herbs and rose petals around it.

The candle burned fast, within 20 minutes. It joined into one flame right away, when it passed their heads. The grooms side burned down faster, but the brides side melted to his side. I don't really see any shapes in the wax. But the petition paper burned up.

I'm going to start the love me spell kit tomorrow but will do it with a 7 knob candle instead. I'm hoping I am making the right moves right now. But to be clear I want it so when he gets back we have better communication and there is a committment. I know if I want sex from him it will be easy because he is attracted to me and we have chemistry in the bedroom lol. What can I do to make him open up and work harder towards me? It's there I've seen it lol He's just damaged from being hurt so many times in the past. He has opened up to me alot about past relationships but he just has a hard time with me!

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:37 am

Curiousjo89,

I know this feeling all too well. I would have sex with him and get some of his fluids or even some of his hair will do if it is accessible to you and create a doll in his likeness. You will sleep with this doll, eat with the doll, everything with him talking to him and telling him how you want him to open up to you and communicate more. You will tell him that you can be trusted.

With time you should notice a difference. Hope this helps

Curiousjo89
Newly Registered

Unread post by Curiousjo89 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:20 am

Dr Darensbourg,

Our communication is opening up. I spoke with him again last night and the same thing he wants to see me, he insists I shouldn't date, that he's attracted to me and he wants to send me pictures of his member. I am sure when he returns I can get some fluids. I do have more hairs, he left a scarf at my house and he has long hair so believe me that thing has a lot. I am curious about the doll and will try it out. I am worried that the work I am doing currently is making him drawn to me sexually. I am using the love me, come to me, and road opener oil(to clear blockages, hope I am right on this...) I am even using cleavers, cinnamon and red cloves.

I want him to open up and also commit. He's just being an emotional little girl. And I might add he's a scorpio, he's opened up about a lot of things and I've seen him in the fetal crying while I comforted him due to some past issues. We don't fight or argue, he's just hot and then he gets scared!

Also where can I get more information on the dolls?

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:21 pm

Curiousjo89,

Good work.
Road opener is similar to blockbuster but they differ in that block buster breaks up negative or unwanted conditions and road opener clears the way. As an example, imagine that there is a brick wall that is in the middle the road you are traveling down. Well the block buster is kind of like the bull dozer that will knock down the wall. Great, the wall is gone..but what about the debris and all the mess left over from it? Who's gonna clear that away? Road opener will. That way your path to success is a smooth unimpeded one. Hope that helps.

You can read more about dolls here:
general-doll-baby-voodoo-doll-poppet-qu ... t8946.html

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:22 am

My love and I have recently reconnected. I have never done any work on him but have devised a long term plan to finally move in and marry him. I sleep over often so I'd like to leave something at his home to facilitate my work. Any suggestions?
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:29 pm

Hello MrsBrown,

Since you have access to his home, work sneaky tricks to help facilitate what it is that you want. You can lay down powders, oils, use bath crystals in the final rinse of his laundry, any number of things like that, many of which you can find in these threads:
trick-an-object-or-gift-to-cause-love-i ... 19350.html
working-sneaky-tricks-tricking-gifts-qu ... 14790.html
spells-for-true-commitment-moving-in-en ... t9109.html

I am a little confused though, as I thought you were on the radio show asking about this man and received readings saying he was likely to continue drifting in and out of a relationship with you in an unhealthy pattern. Are you sure you want to commit your energy to pursuing this? If so, click on the links I've given you for ideas. Also, consider getting an astrological chart done on you both as a couple, as was advised on the radio, since their readings suggested a "star-crossed lovers" kind of situation.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:24 pm

Hi Miss Athena. Thank you so much for your response. Everything that I was told to do on Sunday has already been done this week. I had an astrological reading done and followed Miss Cat's spellwork advice. I am following the answers of the astrological reading (very favorable especially for marriage) and the outcome of the clarity work that was advised.

I didn't mention the reading from Sunday or the outcome of the suggested work because I did not want to clog up my post with all of that lest it confuse anyone. Since only I and the person who did the astrological reading know what those outcomes were, I felt best not to share it.

Natural_Witch33

Unread post by Natural_Witch33 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:34 am

Thanks Sister Jean. Sorry for the mistake and belated thank you and reply. I got a reading concerning my marital troubles, got over my love work hang up and have been doing rituals when/where needed. Things have definitely improved since.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:41 pm

Will Conjureman Ali's spell for breaking down a lover’s resistance work with a red candle studded with cubeb berries and rolled in dill seed dressed with Follow Me Girl oil work without the John the Conqueror root? I read about doing it without it earlier in the thread as well as elsewhere on the board and I would like to be sure.

There have also been conflicting answers about where the remains of the spell should go. Some say in your front yard and other say at a crossroad to disperse the resistance. Thoughts?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:19 pm

MrsSchaeffer2020 ,

I would conduct the spell as outlines by Conjurman Ali, he is an expert in the field and compiled the spell based on success. High John The Conqueror root can be used for strength and to control the person to break down the resistance. It also resembles a male testicle. I believe from your other post that you are working on a man, therefore you would want to use Follow me Boy oil, to get the man to follow you. Since this work is really a love spell, using love herbs and love oil, I would bury it at the front yard.
Here is a link to the spell at the bottom of this page if others are interested: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/red/lov ... pells.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:34 pm

You're absolutely correct and I obtained the John The Conqueror root today.

Thank you for the clarification for the remains as well.

This may be a strange question, but what kind of cup do we use? Can we use a plastic one and include it in the remains? Or do we use a porcelain or glass one and only include the candle, John The Conqueror root and name paper in the remains? I apologize for all the questions but if I am going to do this, I am going to do it right.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:08 pm

MrsSchaeffer2020 ,

Normally when you burn a candle on a cup it is made of material that will resist the flame and not catch fire, a plastic cup would catch fire and make a mess, same with a paper or those cups that are a mix of paper with wax lining. I would use a coffee cup flipped upside down. You would only include the wax remains, herbs, powders, incense in the burial. The tool that holds it ( candle holder, cup, saucer, pan), unless otherwise specified, would be cleaned and used again in the work. Some work you will see this is not the case, such as a breaking a jinx you would take the candle with wax on it and break it at a tomb to break the jinx ( just one of many examples).
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:09 pm

Thank you so much, JayDee. I try to make everything I do that involves fire fireproof (or at least resistant), so I wasn't sure.

taciturnxlove

Unread post by taciturnxlove » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:19 pm

Hi everyone, I'd like to know what vigil at LM would be best for when you're trying to increase attraction and communication with a target you just began talking to/dating casually? I was thinking Come to Me but is there a better choice?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:59 pm

Hello taciturnxlove,

That would be a good choice since you already have started a relationship with your target. Give it a try and see what results you get.

Good luck.

forgiveness

Unread post by forgiveness » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:05 pm

Is there a love spell that is foolproof? Like one that works 100% of the time and is super efficient?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:57 am

Hello forgiveness,

There is no such thing as a foolproof spell or one that is sure to work 100% of the time. There are fraudulent spellcasters out there who guarantee their spells will work, but no ethical rootworker would ever make such a claim.

As with all spells, it is up to spirit to determine the when, how and if of results.

The spell advice in this thread and in the following link gives you your best chance of success, so work with confidence and trust in your outcome:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

As you know, you could also have a member of AIRR perform the work for you if you are unsure of your ability. You can find them here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps. We've been following your situation and offering the best of our advice and support and I truly hope it helps. Best of luck to you!

forgiveness

Unread post by forgiveness » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:08 pm

Thank you Miss Athena <3

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”