Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 21, 2010

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 21, 2010

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:14 pm

If you've been wanting to get in as a caller on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show, this is your chance!

Here's what we need to know:

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different):

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):

5) A brief description of your situation:

6) Do you want a card reading?

7) Do you want hoodoo spell casting recommendations?

8) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Miss_Liz

Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 21, 2010

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:33 pm

Here's what we need to know:

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:
Eilis19

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different):n/a

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):n/a

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):
253 WA

5) A brief description of your situation:
My ex husband's woman has decided to sue me for defamation of character for asking how her 14 y/o son interacts with our toddler after it was brought to my attention that a ER dr has raised the 'possible abuse' alarm on my son. It was not ever my intent to flat out accuse the child of anything but they are construing it as such and have it in writing over fabebook and im where I was defending my question. I don't believe she can get too far with this but don't want to take the chance.

6) Do you want a card reading?
yes

7) Do you want hoodoo spell casting recommendations?
yes

8) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?
Nov 21

MojoMama

Unread post by MojoMama » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:38 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: MojoMama

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 970 Colorado

5) A brief description of your situation: My ex husband, the father of my kids hasn't paid child support in over 2 years. He now owes over $17,000 in back child support. He even had a song posted on myspace he wrote called DeadBeat Dad, saying how he wasn't going to pay child support. He is living in Alabama, claims he hasn't worked in several years. He hasn't had anything to do with the children since I moved out here to COlorado 4 years ago, with the exception of one visit, during which he only spent a few minutes with the kids. It was obvious he was only coming out to see me, and I sent someone else there to meet him with the kids. He has said that he has no intention of paying child support, because I moved out here. He had only seen the kids once in the year before I moved. Had he shown any interest in them, I would not have left. When I almost lost the house I was renting last year, and was doing without food so my kids could eat, I appealed to him. He read the post, but did not respond. I know he's getting money from somewhere, because he's been frequenting the local Pagan shop. He seeks out my old friends back home, whines, complains, and tells outright lies about me, and has actually managed to win some of them over. He whines that he doesn't get to hear anything about the kids, but never calls, writes, et cetera to find out about them. I really don't care if he ever speaks to them again, but he should stand up an pay for what he laid down and made.

I feel as though he has hoodoo'ed me in some way so that I will struggle financially. He views withholding child support as a means of punishing me, but it is my kids who suffer the most. Child support services have been involved for YEARS, but no progress is being made. Meanwhile, I don't know how I'm going to pay the bills this winter, much less keep my boys in warm clothing or get them Christmas gifts. Please help! At this point, I'm tired of being nice, and wouldn't mind getting nasty if that's what it takes. These are my babies, and I"m tired of working 14 hour days and STILL not being able to do for them what they deserve!

I just found out that bill collectors took a bunch of money out of my bank account. I now only have $650 in the bank, and I need $750 to pay rent. This doesn't even include power, water, gas, et cetera. I pray for St. Expedite's aid to bring me money swiftly so that I can provide for my family's needs!

6) Do you want a card reading? Yes.

7) Do you want hoodoo spell casting recommendations? Absolutely

8) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? Nov 21.

Thank you so much, and I hope and pray that you pick me for next week's show. God bless you all for all that you do :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:40 pm

Less than 24 hours until show time. If you are not registered here or at MyHoodooSpace before the show, you will have little chance of getting your cards read. Registering for an earlier show does not transfer over to this week's show. Each week we need a fresh list. If you registered before and were not selected, and will be listeing tomorro, please copy your copy and paste it into this thread. Thanks!

cat
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

eyboogie

Unread post by eyboogie » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:01 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: eyboogie

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different): same

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Ericka

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):720 Denver

5) A brief description of your situation: I am not seeing any movement or signs from my work. This has been going on for a few months now, though I have done spells in the past with great results. I have tried cleansing with thirteen herb bath, chinese wash, ammonia and done road openers. I would like to know why I have stopped seeing results with my work.

6) Do you want a card reading? yes

7) Do you want hoodoo spell casting recommendations?yes

8) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? November 21st

Sugamama808
HRCC Student

Unread post by Sugamama808 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:00 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:Sugamama808

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):808 Hawaii

5) A brief description of your situation: I feel like my energy, both spiritual and mental, has been sucked out of me. I've lost my passion in life. I used to know without doubt what jobs I'd get and where I was going in life.The past two years this has not been the case. I am losing my faith in everything and especially in myself. I havent gotten the jobs I thought I wanted, my love life sucks, and I am always broke. I feel like a lonely depressed failure in life at this point.

6) Do you want a card reading? Yes

7) Do you want hoodoo spell casting recommendations? Yes

8) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? Nov. 21st, 2010

meatbox666

Unread post by meatbox666 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:22 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:MEATBOX666

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):MEATBOX666

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):240 Washington,DC

5) A brief description of your situation: I was forced to resign from my job

6) Do you want a card reading? SURELY!!

7) Do you want hoodoo spell casting recommendations? YEA!
8) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? November 21

KhonsuMes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by KhonsuMes » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Cards for today's show:

(Please Let me know and I'll correct any wrong ones or fill in blanks)
I will just list them , all the interpretation is there on the show for all to hear.
These readings in the shows are a fantastic learning tool for me. Hope they help others as well.

Call 1
Miss Cat: Knight of Swords, 8 of Swords, Moon
Dr K: Tower, Hanging Man (?)
Miss Cat: 5 Pentacles, 6 Wands

Call 2 (Area Code 402)
Miss Cat: Knight Pentacles, 4 Pentacles, Magician

Call 3
Dr K: ..., 4 Wands, ...,6 Wands,... 6 Stones (I am missing some of them)
Miss Cat: 3 Cups, 6 Cups, 6 Pentacles, Knight Wands
Dr K: Son of Stones Reversed

Call 4 Area Code 917
Miss Cat: 5 Wands, 10 Swords, 7 Swords
Dr K: 9 Swords, Lovers Reversed, ?? Reversed, Star, Mother of Wands

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “2010 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs”