Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Trick an Object or Gift to Cause Love in One Who Touches It

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator
Re: Trick an Object or Gift to Cause Love in One Who Touches It

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:02 am

Hi Sukie82, I moved your post because it was not related to Crossing Sachet Powder.

Fixing a letter with the Attraction Sachet Powder, or any other love related Sachet Powders, and your essence can assist in drawing someone to you. You can fallow up with a fixed Vigil Candle to empower the work.

Do remember when working with powders to use a little bit and knock off any excess. Never want to have powder found in the envelop. :)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Ribena
Forum Member

Unread post by Ribena » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:39 pm

Hello Everybody

Christmas is coming up. :D . & i want To Give This Lady a Gift like a religious Cross neck-less and a Christmas Card i know her a Little not that much we joke round and stuff and she always smiles at me complements how i look & stuff 3 days because i go there 3 for 3days in a row i think their might be some kind of connection ;) i want to take it to the next level

I know her name and the place were she works also i was thinking of Writing my email Or Number in the card so she can contact me is that a good idea :| should i get the writing printed on the card or should i write it by hand witch powders oils should i use to anoint the gift and card

I Really want her to like the card and the gift also Thinking about me & i want her to contact me is their anything to do this also witch oils should i wear on me when i approach her and give her the gift and card

Thanks
Last edited by Papa Newt on Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed unnecessary color tags.

jazz888
Forum Member

Unread post by jazz888 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:35 am

I would like to send a Xmas greeting card and gift to some one I am very interested in who lives in another country, please suggest what oil or powder I need to get to spray on both the gift and the card in order to help in developing the romantic love feeling to me when he touches the card?

Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:15 pm

jazz888 --

I would not recommend using oils on a greeting ard as they will stain the paper. Use sachet powders instead. Depending on what the gift is made out of oils might be okay or they might not.

Recommended products for new love:

Attraction
Come To Me
Look Me Over
Love Me
Fast Luck
Bewitching
catherine yronwode

jazz888
Forum Member

Unread post by jazz888 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:17 pm

Thank You Catherine for your reply.

So I will get all the 6 powders you recommended, mix together and spray on the card and gift, right?
While doing that do I need to make any petition and burn any kind of candle?

Please advice.

Sukie82
Forum Member

Unread post by Sukie82 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:06 am

Hello Papa_Newt

I sent the letter off with attraction and come to me boy powders. I dusted the letters and made sure not to leave any residue behind. I did in fact use my urine to seal the letter and I sent it off. When he received the letter he contacted me to let me know that he got it and he also let me know that us separating will take time for us to reach a common ground. He had a change of heart and he felt like our relationship would not work which left me to pick up the pieces. Of course after he let me know all of that I decided that I should stop trying and just focus on other things mainly myself and my business and make that my priority.
He has reached out. The first thing he reached out to me for is a job. After talks I hired him to work for me. Papa_Newt it seems that our communication has gotten so much better and according to my reading by Miss Bri we will get back together. Is there anything you think I should do to speed things up? Like for instance this time he comes back into my life I want to make sure he is here for the long run.

Sukie82

whistler

Unread post by whistler » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:27 am

Have you considered working a honey jar?

Sukie82
Forum Member

Unread post by Sukie82 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:15 am

Hello Whistler
I actually never considered it. I found the thread about honey jars on the forum but it is beyond complicated for me due to everyone having their own way of actually doing a honey jar. Would you happen to have ingredients for a honey jar that I can do?
Usually work that I need done. I contact an AIRR worker just because I am not experienced and would like for it to be done the correct way so that I get the best benefit from the work.

Sukie82

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:15 am

You can order a honey jar kit from Lucky Mojo that includes everything you need, including instructions. Another easy-to-use option is a vigil candle, which Lucky Mojo fixes with herbs, oils, and prayer.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:00 pm

Hello Ribena,
Well a nice card should be just fine and not too foward in my opinion. As far as dressing it so that she would like you as a friend, I would suggest Influence sachet powder or better yet, incense to lightly smoke the card. The reason that I would suggest smoking the card vs the powder is because you really have to make sure that you shake of all the powder so that it is not visible and not able to be felt by touch. While you are smoking the card (lightly) be sure to focus on your intent for friendship. Humm as I am typing this, Cloves come to mind. Cloves promote friendship :) You can put a pinch of powderd cloves into the Influence incense and wa-la! You can find these items at Lucky Mojo
1. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatpowders.html
2. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html
3. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatincense.html
If you can only get the whole cloves, you can use that too, just grind it up to powder:) Remember it was your personality that drew the friendship and the magic is within you. As far as writing or signing your name, you may want to think if printing your name screams "I'm friendly and I want to be your friend". You can always dress your pen with Fiery Wall of protection oil or smoke your pen with Fiery Wall of protection incense while focusing on protecting your handwriting. That is just my opinion:).

I wish you well and many blessings to you!
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

Ribena
Forum Member

Unread post by Ribena » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:31 am

Thank You Oniki For Your Reply :) :D

starsirius
Forum Member

Unread post by starsirius » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:35 am

Greetings One and All,
My boyfriend just bought a car. Is there something I can do or put on the car to keep him driving in my direction and to keep other women who may be rivals out of the car. We are going through a rocky time because I was slow to lock this relationship down, I am doing corrective work to bring it back to normal and I want to cover all my bases this time. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank You...Peace.... StarSirius!

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:37 am

I'd dress his front tires with Come To Me or Stay With Me oil, so he drives towards you. I'd also get a Stay With Me set of Sachet Powder and dress (lightly) the seat and under the mats, so he steps in it.

Good luck,]
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

starsirius
Forum Member

Unread post by starsirius » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:31 pm

Thank you so much MaryBee.

starsirius
Forum Member

Unread post by starsirius » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:58 am

Thank you so much, MaryBee ........StarSirius!

markx
Forum Member

Unread post by markx » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:37 am

Hi,

My target for love work is coming in my car in a few days, I've got a bunch of herbs, oils, powders how would I be best laying tricks down in my car? I can powder the seat, oil the seat belt etc

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:03 pm

Hello, Marx,
Yes, you can do that!
Have you seen this page> www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Hope this helps!
Take care and good luck!!

render123
Forum Member

Unread post by render123 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:43 am

Hi all I need a little help, I purchase some gifts for a love interest and want to dress the things before giving them to him...i purchased a keychain,pair of boxers and bottle of his favorite drink(wine)...i want to dress these items so that he thinks of me often,love me and want to spend time with me i have the following love herbs, reconcile oil and powder,love me oil, powder. How would suggest that i dress these items in a sneaky way...Thanks for your input

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:05 am

Hi render123,

begin by reading through this thread which answers your question in detail. Generally, washing the items in a tea of the herbs or smoking them in incense is the least ''staining'' of the options as oils can leave a residue. You can also lightly dust them in the sachet powder.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

render123
Forum Member

Unread post by render123 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:14 am

Hi, aura thanks for that answer however any ideas on what to do for the keychain and the bottle also can i ingest herbs in the sims of the boxer shorts like sewing them in the sines of the fabric.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:24 am

The response remains the same render123, smoke them in incense, use powders or any of the other methods described in this thread. Personally I find incense works really well for gives. For sewing herbs into fabric - it can work, but unless you're extremely skilled it usually shows, which means the trick is no longer ''sneaky''.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Mrniceguy
Forum Member

Unread post by Mrniceguy » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:43 am

I need help because Im looking to write a love letter to a woman that is in jail @ the time & I was looking to add some spice to it but only have love me oil with no candles.I was hoping to 5 spot the letter with love me oil but I dont really know how to effect someone through oil &sneaky tricks like that. What should I say & how should I apply the 5 spot? Should I call her name out 3 times & say that she loves me & we have a romantic relationship or what?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:28 pm

Do not use oil on paper. It will show as spots. Get some sachet powder, such as Love Me, and dust the letter with it. Dust the paper as you pray your petition. Make sure you flick off the powder from the paper; too much powder will not get past the jail inspectors.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Mrniceguy
Forum Member

Unread post by Mrniceguy » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:53 am

Thats funny that you say that because I have been showed to use oil & smoke money in money drawing oil & incense . Yet you are telling me that I cant lightly dress a love letter with love me oil without it showing .

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:26 am

Hello Mrniceguy,

What MaryBee is suggesting is very traditional and true to form with Hoodoo. Part of the reason dressing money with oil is not as noticeable is because money is made with a very particular kind of paper, It is mostly cotton and linen as well as being died in dark colors. All of this makes it less likely to see the oil marks on the paper money. Also people are not typically reading over the money with a lot of scrutiny. Dress your letter in oil if you like but it is far more likely to be noticed and is not really how letters are worked in hoodoo.

Peace~

Nathen

Agent88
Newly Registered

Unread post by Agent88 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:41 am

Well, two years ago I had given my target a frame with oils and powders applied to it. Her boyfriend has been out of town for sometime and is actually now getting married to someone else. The result currently is that I am the first person she called to cry on. I am the one she comes to when she needs cheering up. As of today, my gift still has yet to be hung on the wall. But would I call this spell successful? I sure would. Everything has its time and its place. And for what the circumstances are, I have definite been put in a prime spot. She still needs to grieve properly, but at least I am there for her. And I would say this spell helped put me in that position. Especially, when her best girl friend lives 4 houses down.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:09 am

That is great Agent88 ! I am glad you are having such good success and I hope you continue to have many more successes !

Peace~

Nathen

Agent88
Newly Registered

Unread post by Agent88 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:30 pm

My target's home is just drafty and cold. So, I gave her my favorite blanket. I actually slept all wrapped in this blanket nightly for 3 years. I did not wash it before I gave it to my target. Now, they use this blanket all the time when laying about her couch. So, I guess my statement and question is, I gave it as a gift of kindness, but what kind of power does this item hold? And will it still have power even after it is washed?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:11 pm

Hello, Agent88,
The "power" that it has it that it is carrying your energies which would keep you in mind.
If they wash it, those energies are gone (unless your hair or fingernail is still imbedded in this.
Take care

aniviel
Forum Member

Unread post by aniviel » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:35 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Agent88,
The "power" that it has it that it is carrying your energies which would keep you in mind.
If they wash it, those energies are gone (unless your hair or fingernail is still imbedded in this.
Take care
If they wipe the oil off with toilet paper, it's not gone, is it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:58 pm

Hello, lalyil,
Some of it is, but not all of it
Take care

colliz
Forum Member

Unread post by colliz » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:05 pm

Hi all, Im trying to have a bit more serious relationship with my roommate, I placed an order to lm a few days ago, for bath crystals to be placed in his laundry since Im the one that does it, in my order I also have love herb to do a doll, and a stay at home honey jar, and some incense. I have on hand follow me boy, love me, oil and powder and bewitching oil, I also have mandrake root. I wanted to put the oil in his shoes, but I am a bit worried that he would smell it, does it have to be a lot or would 1 drop be enough, and because he wears socks all the time would it still be effective? also his car keys chain i wanted to smoke it with the incense, I also thought about working things like his game control, his bed/pillows. I know the order takes some time to ship so i wanted to know what's the best way to work those items with what I have on hand.

Thanks in advance
colliz

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:07 pm

Hello, Sounds like you have some great work ideas ahead of you. Some suggestions and to answer your questions the best I can. I would first take the bath yourself and save some of the water to add to the rinse cycle of his laundry to effect him. Split the bath into two and take it twice maybe 7 days apart. oil on a shoe you can put a drop on your finger then rub it across, I however would also put it on his sole of his shoe going toe to heal to bring him to you. inseanse you can burn anytime and smoke the appartment and his stuff with it to add that element and carry your prayer to God. Powders are great also to dress letters, mail, cars etc. Also feed him some mens from your monthly product to make him attached to you. LMalso has a book on using herbs in the kitchen that may help with creative ideas :)
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

colliz
Forum Member

Unread post by colliz » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:36 pm

thanks j82, I do have cooking with conjure, is that the one you mean?. I love the ideas you gave me, I realize he is a bit stubborn so I'm really trying to work different angles, today we had an argument and I am worried it can put a damper on my work, when we argue he tends to not eat from me or ask me to wash his clothes anymore, so I am hoping by the time my order reach we are back to normal

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:27 pm

colliz wrote:thanks j82, I do have cooking with conjure, is that the one you mean?. I love the ideas you gave me, I realize he is a bit stubborn so I'm really trying to work different angles, today we had an argument and I am worried it can put a damper on my work, when we argue he tends to not eat from me or ask me to wash his clothes anymore, so I am hoping by the time my order reach we are back to normal
I believe j82 is referring to this book:

HOODOO FOOD!: The Best of the Conjure Cook-Off and Rootwork Recipe Round-Up
By THE LADIES AUXILIARY OF MISSIONARY INDEPENDENT SPIRITUAL CHURCH
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoofood.html

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Angelkitty
Forum Member

Unread post by Angelkitty » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:37 am

Hi,

The date to end my return to me/reconciliation work is coming in the next 7 weeks. I have come up with a plan and wondered if you could give me your ideas on it.

As it is soon to be his birthday I was thinking of buying a t-shirt and dressing the t-shirt and wrapping etc.

I won't be able to get the correct powders etc in time, so it was suggested to me on here to use my LM oils and herbs to make bath crystals. I was thinking of mixing a drop of return to me, a drop of love me and either a drop of influence, reconciliation or 7-11 oil to bathe in along with some rose petals. Once I have bathed and said appropriate prayers and psalms I was thinking of taking some of the bath water and putting it in a spray bottle so that I can lightly mist the items with the mixture and allow them to dry before packaging them and saying a prayer. Unfortunately I cannot add crystals etc to my laundry, that is why I'm thinking of doing it this way. I was also considering some small dots of oils on the tags and labels as I have just tried it on some of my garments and as the fabric is thicker on them it doesn't show.

I'm sure I read somewhere on this forum that urine may be also be useful to include in such mixes is that something I should consider?

Any suggestions if other herbs, LM products etc that I could add would be greatly apreciated.x

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:22 pm

Hello, maria84 ,

Urine is excellent. Read about it here: www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

And read about herbs here: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Take care

Angelkitty
Forum Member

Unread post by Angelkitty » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:05 am

Thanks Miss Aida.

I am going to do this today. I am planning to steep rose petals, a bay leaf, cardamom seeds, coriander seeds, star anise, cloves and a sprinkle of lavender flowers in water to make a "tea." Then I'm going to add a tiny drop of return to me oil, love me oil, attraction oil and reconciliation oil to the mixture and I will bathe in it whilst praying and saying appropriate psalms. I'm not sure whether to add menstrual blood and urine. I will then spray it lightly over the shirt and put dots of the oil on the labels.
I will then have the shirt on my altar whilst I burn candles on my honey jar.

I hope this sounds good.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:34 am

Hello Maria,

That sounds like an excellent working! To your question about adding menstrual blood or urine for your bath, I believe it is more common to use urine when bathing. You can use your menstrual blood to put in food or drink that you are giving to your target. You are well on your way! let us know how things work out!

Peace~

Nathen

Angelkitty
Forum Member

Unread post by Angelkitty » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:58 am

Thank you Nathen. I turned the shirt inside out to spray it, dried it with a hairdryer and very lightly put return to me and influence oil around the collar and seams and it cannot be seen! There isn't much of a fragrance on the shirt, but I'm guessing it's the intent that makes this work also.

Angelkitty
Forum Member

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:41 am

Is there anything else that I could do to the shirt before sending it just to give it an extra bit of oomph?

I had thought of weaving one of my hairs in to the stitching, but my hair is quite an unusual and distinctive colour so if it were seen it'd be obvious who had sent the shirt and I'd have a lot of explaining to do. I have also put a gift tag with the shirt, I have not written on it, but I have managed to very lightly dress it in return to me, attraction and influence oils. It doesn't show on it at all. I have been putting on a very fine layer, letting it dry and doing another layer. I said the Lord's Prayer, my own little prayer, psalm 23 and psalm 42 whilst doing this.

This is the last chance I'll have to trick a gift for him so it really needs to be my best work. I will be posting it to him on Monday. Any suggestions will be gratefully accepted xx

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:30 pm

maria84,

Take a spiritual bath and scoop a bit up and use that to seal the box, envelope or stamp. dress the box lightly with powder too, if you can get some sexual fluids somewhere as well.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Angelkitty
Forum Member

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:27 pm

Thank you j82.

It is all packed up and ready to be sent. I have dressed the card and collar of the shirt again too. Hopefully sealing it up will help! Keep your fingers crossed for me. :D

frenchygirl
Forum Member

Unread post by frenchygirl » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:02 am

I've read through all the posts in this forum regarding tricking an object and I just want to run something by the group.

I'm intending to mail or hand deliver (preferably) a gift to my lover for Valentine's Day. We have a 10 year history, but have just came back into contact in the last 3 to 4 months. I'm working break-up/return to me toward him currently. He's been in a casual dating relationship with a woman for a couple of months. He and I are 5 hours apart, so only get to see each other once a month (so far). We are, however, physically intimate each time we've been able to see each other. And there's definitely a VERY deep emotional connection.

I'm giving him a personalized coffee mug and I'm thinking the best approach is to smoke it with incense. I currently only have Come to Me, but I'm thinking of getting Follow Me Boy and maybe Fire of Love.

I have the following love oils: Come to Me, Return to Me, Reconciliation, Fire of Love, Follow Me Boy and Fire of Passion.
I don't have any powders, but I'm not sure how I would use them on a mug anyway.

So, I plan to smoke the mug itself, and lightly coat my hands with oil before I close the box.

What, if anything, would you add to this trick? Thanks in advance.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:42 am

Hi frenchygirl,

I'm not a fan of women giving men Valentine's gifts unless the man has invited you out for Valentine's Day.
But since you have both recently gotten into a sexual relationship, I think a coffee cup is okay.

I like your idea of coating your hands with oil before closing the box. Not too much or the box might get stained with the oils.
I'd really like to see you use powders such as, Follow me boy, love me, bewitching.Lightly spread On a card. And on the box the cup is in.

The powders can be used to dress a card to go along with the gift. Making sure the card isn't too mushy.

You can also think of giving him shampoo tricked with a little bit of Love Me, Stay with me bewitching.
And you can put some oil in his shoes, very very lightly, dab it inside the shoe so he isn't aware of it.
Powders are usually the way to go with the shoes. BUt oils can be used, just lightly.

If you two have been having sex with each other once a month, that may not qualify as a deep emotional connection to him. Its a start but statistically, men don't think of a sexual relationship as emotional until about three months into a steady relationship. This includes friendship as well as sex and shared interests.

The next time you have sex with him, get his personal effects. Sperm is excellent.
The best way to obtain this is to preform oral, keep it in your mouth, go to the bathroom and spit it into a cup.
Boom, you have his sperm and it isn't mixed up with your vaginal fluids.

I think it is a good sign that you have a ten year history with him.

You can get into the nitty gritty of this man's nature. Figure out what makes him tick. Do you know his birthday details?
What does he like? What sort of activities?

A good way to tie him to you emotionally is not just through sex but with a shared physical activity unrelated to
sex. Invite him on a short hike, bike ride, going to the beach or to the water. Going somewhere scenic to take pics.
If he's visual like 80% of men are, go on an adventure to somewhere scenic.

In other words, be more than his sex partner, be his friend, the one he can't imagine being without.

But I would really use powders as well as oils in this situation.

Keep us updated!!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

luckycat13
Forum Member

Unread post by luckycat13 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:06 am

Frenchygirl,

Since you are already giving him a Valentine's gift could you add something edible and irresistible that has been made or dressed with your menstrual blood? It would be so inconspicuous to toss in a treat, given the holiday. I am doing this with my own boyfriend who has returned after a brief separation. I think I read on another thread that you are working a honey jar on him. You could also add some of the honey if you make him something yourself like cookies or brownies. Whatever.

Since he is seeing another woman simultaneously I would think you need to get that man's mind on you and menstrual blood is powerful in that regard.

I agree with Miss Aida about Valentine's Day gifts, generally, but I can't pass up the opportunity. I don't live alone, so I rarely get a chance to prepare meals for him and we typically eat out. So, Valentine's Day is the best day to feed him menstrual blood without him being suspicious. And we exchange gifts in most circumstances. I'm sure I won't be empty handed. He's really good about gift giving.

frenchygirl
Forum Member

Unread post by frenchygirl » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:22 am

I should clarify, the sexual relationship is DEFINITELY NOT the emotional connection. We have had numerous soul searching conversations and have admitted to each other that we care greatly about the other. The sexual part is just the icing on the cake. :-) He revealed that he knows a lot more about me than he ever let on in the past.

I actually did try to give him some menstrual blood tricked red velvet cupcakes or strawberry muffins this Tuesday, but he didn't want any sweets. I'm reluctant to send anything food wise through the mail, and there's the chance that I won't be able to hand deliver it to him.

The mug doesn't necessarily have to be a Valentine's gift, it's just something comical between us that is a shared memory/joke. So I thought it to be a good time to send it to him. It could be sent before or after, or anytime.

The history between us goes back 10 years as I said. And for 2 of those years we were involved in a very passionate relationship, but at the time we both had other primary partners. We were just unable to deny the chemistry that was there and always has been there between us.

I've viewing this as our second chance to really fulfill our potential.

luckycat13, yes, I have a honey jar and a picture box going on him, as well as the 4 figure candle spell relating to ending his "other" relationship or relationships.
So, you're saying take some of the honey out of the spell jar and use it? Just making sure ... I thought it was ill-advised to open a spell container after the intention has been set.

Thanks!

luckycat13
Forum Member

Unread post by luckycat13 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:51 am

Oh, Frenchygirl, if you aren't keen on sending him food through the mail, then no...I guess I wouldn't open the honey jar unnecessarily. Although, I read that you recently collected his semen on a towel, and I would open it to add a piece or thread of the semen soaked towel. I know there is a difference of opinion as to whether or not to open honey jars....But I feel that if I need to open a jar to add a personal effect that will ultimately strengthen the work, then I better do it. I consider it part of working my honey jar. I don't like to open vinegar jars. I try to wait until I have everything to make those. If I get a personal effect later that I strongly feel is necessary to include, I just remake it. I salvage whatever is critical to hold onto from the original jar, and make another one with the new concerns. I actually just did this.

frenchygirl
Forum Member

Unread post by frenchygirl » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:59 am

I'm just not sure what food I could safely send, since he's gone a few days without checking his mailbox, lol.
Plus, I don't want to waste menstrual blood in the chance that he doesn't consume the food, you know?
Any thoughts on foods that could safely sit for say a week with honey and blood in them?? I'm definitely open to suggestions.

I didn't take into consideration that adding to the honey jar could be considered "working it"
I may, however, end up remaking my honey jar, as I don't feel that I put enough intention into it when I initially created it. Plus, I do have more personal concerns now. The semen on towel and two hairs that I could split & use.

I've been involved on a minor level with rootwork for many years, but it's always such a learning process!

luckycat13
Forum Member

Unread post by luckycat13 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:19 pm

Frenchygirl,

What about something he would drink? Which would actually be a really sensible, less sentimental accompaniment to the mug. Loose tea or coffee dressed in your blood? Whatever he is likely to enjoy. I drink coffee and while I may not eat every cookie or piece of pie a person makes for me, I will use every bean or spoonful of grounds of coffee in a bag someone gifts me. And it eliminates the issue of spoiling. I'm just brainstorming though and don't want to suggest anything too convoluted.

You know, I have been surrounded by/working with folk magic for as long as I can remember, but I am new to Conjure in so many terms and I am just learning how much there is to learn! A lot of what I've read so far is very similar to what I was always taught (about sweet jars, poppets- which are my favorite-, and mojo bags- although I always heard them called gris gris bags) and still an equal amount of it is totally unfamiliar. As for sugar jars or honey jars, what I discovered from a really young age is basically the same as what I have seen on the forum or read in other sources. That is, no one can seem to agree on whether it's okay or not okay to open them. A lot of folks dip into their honey jar and use the honey to sweeten drinks or food, and feed it to their intended. Other people just never open them. I was taught it's okay to open a sweet jar and add new personal effects particularly if you get your hands on a stronger link, so that's just what I do.

frenchygirl
Forum Member

Unread post by frenchygirl » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:29 pm

Hmmm, I like the way you think. Loose coffee would be perfect and I could add done dried, ground blood. Thanks for the suggestion!

luckycat13
Forum Member

Unread post by luckycat13 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:56 pm

Sure thing! :) Good luck!

PreciousCC
Forum Member

Unread post by PreciousCC » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:52 pm

My exes birthday is coming up on 2/1! What is the best thing to give him with oils and powders to attract him back???? Besides a birthday card with powders is there something else I can give him?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:29 pm

Hello, PreciousCC,

I like to give little stuffed animals that have tricks laid inside and then sewn up.

Yu can use oils, powders, and petition papers. Just make sure it's sewn well and unnoticeable

Hope this helps

PreciousCC
Forum Member

Unread post by PreciousCC » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:57 pm

Thanks for the response Miss Aida! I will give him a birthday card soak in bath water and powders.....

Then go to built a bear and make him a stuff animal....make sure to put the petition inside the bear dress in oils and powders is that right?

Should the petition be similar to the one I wrote out for my honey jar or bottle spell? Or something totally different?

Should I also give him a shampoo with powders inside and/or coffee beans with menstrual blood like mention above or is that too much?

I don't mind giving him a bear, coffee beans and shampoo if that seems ok to you. What do you think?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:31 pm

Hello preciousCC,

I would not soak a bday card in bath water myself as it will probably ruin the card. Other then that I would say you can do all of the above!

Peace~

Nathen

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:09 pm

You can use bath water on paper, but only VERY indirectly.
  • You can rub a few drops on your hands before you begin writing.
  • Sprinkle or mist the paper VERY LIGHTLY before writing and let it dry.
  • If you are one of those artistic souls who looooooves fountain pens, you can mix a few drops of bathwater with the ink.
Miss Michaele
fountain pen user

PreciousCC
Forum Member

Unread post by PreciousCC » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:55 pm

Thanks for the replies! :)

So no one is against me mailing him a stuff animal, coffee beans, shampoo and a birthday card? It's not too much?

My period will start after his birthday though.....will urine work too?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:28 am

PreciousCC wrote:So no one is against me mailing him a stuff animal, coffee beans, shampoo and a birthday card? It's not too much?
If you have to ask, maybe it is too much. Only you can answer the question: Is the the "stuffed animal" type? (But I must say the Snow Leopard Mini is pretty cute.)

Since he's talking to you again about boring grownup things like taxes ... you know, like an old married couple ... hmmmm...

Anyway, keep it calm and grown up. Coffee, definitely. If you can get beans in one of those recloseable bags like they have at those grind-your-own places, you can fix them by running your bathwater-wet hands through the beans. Let them dry on a cookie sheet before you put them back in the bag. Then every time he has some coffee he's feeding himself your bathwater!

Shampoo seems kind of odd for a birthday gift unless it's a brand he loves that's hard to get.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

My period will start after his birthday though.....will urine work too?[/quote]

PreciousCC
Forum Member

Unread post by PreciousCC » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:13 am

Okay, I decided I will mail him those things! :)

Last question, is bath water the best for the coffee beans? Or is menstrual blood or urine even better?

Which one is best to use for coffee beans?

Yeah.... I guess it's good news he is talking to me about boring money and taxes stuff....I mean if he really hated me why does he care if I become good at investing and saving money?

However I did wish we can talk about more romantic things too!!! Sigh....if only.... :/

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”