Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Trick an Object or Gift to Cause Love in One Who Touches It

ko558

Re: Trick an Object or Gift to Cause Love in One Who Touches It

Unread post by ko558 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:08 am

I have both the love me sachet powder and the love me oil. What one would I use on a piece of red cloth I am going to give this guy?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:30 am

I would use the powder, as it will not stain like oil.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:34 am

I agree with Devi --go with the sachet :-)

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:08 pm

I use sachets to lay sneaky tricks and you dont want your guy asking questions???? right?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:45 pm

Go with the sachet powder on the cloth and if you are going to give it in person consider wearing the oil as a scent.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Agent88

Unread post by Agent88 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:44 pm

Okay, so after several long weeks, the framed item is done. I have the following.. Love Me Powder, Follow-Me Girl Powder, Chupparosa Powder, as well as Stay With Me Oils, Victory Oil (who knows, but I thought I would inform I have it in case it can be of use), Look Me Over Oil, Chupparosa Oil, and Bewitching Oil. I also have her hair that she allowed me to cut.. a strand that she just gave me.. and my own unending supply of hair. :) Oh, and I have a honeyjar I made for us a while back that I haven't worked in some time... perhaps about 6 months?

My plan was to pick it up in the morning, then take a relaxing salt bath with some bath salts that my target had given me. Then I would burn an 8 hour candle on the framed item with my petition and a picture of us between the candle on top of a HoneyJar and the artwork.

I am just figuring out which is my best oil/powder combination to win her heart long term. All suggestions are welcome.. and yes, I got a reading already that says that this is actually the yin to my yang.. just there is no catalyst to put it all together.

Also, if you do have any suggestions.. what would be the appropriate way to dispose of the wax remains, the petition, and the photo? Well, perhaps not even dispose, what should be done with it in general?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:24 pm

For attracting work bury the remains in your front yard, by your front door, or if you can't get a potted plant and bury it there.

Agent88

Unread post by Agent88 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:26 pm

Sounds good. Thank you.

ko558

Unread post by ko558 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:26 am

Ok I did the powder. However the cloth i did it on ending up showing the powder. I made the excuse that it was flour, since the guy knows how clumsy I can be. :D
I think he bought it.

Rose
Forum Member

Unread post by Rose » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:22 pm

Hi All,

My targetis leaving for vacation tomorrow for a week. He lives right around the corner from me in an apt building. (small- only 2-4 apts in it)

I have just started working gently on him with three very positive readings and I'm psyched to do some more hands-on work!

Now. What can I do/use if I know where he lives, but can't get inside? I was thinking of sprinkling things on his doorstep or on his doorknob but I'm concerned that a bunch of other people will come in contact with it way before he even does? I've only really worked with candles before so any creative ideas would be appreciated!

Warmly,

Rose

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:29 pm

Take a love bath, save some of the used bath water in a bottle. Go to his place, have the water dripping from the bottle, discretely, all the way to your own place, praying for him to come to you.

thelightfantastic
Forum Member

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:30 pm

I'm not sure what your intent with this guy is, but you can definitely dress his door with oils and/or powders. I would advise you to mix whatever powder you plan to use with a bit of dirt so the powder isn't too obvious. You could also be a bit sneakier and leave him a card anonymously dressed with powders. I've done that to a few folks and I think it works just dandy. I wouldn't advise using oils on cards or any kind of paper as it stains. Some people manage to lightly oil the edge of cards and papers but I usually end up messing it all up so I stick to powders.

As for being concerned with others coming into contact with the tricks you laid, don't worry about it. Just be sure to pray with intent while you're laying the powders and oils and make sure to be clear who they're for.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Rose
Forum Member

Unread post by Rose » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:31 pm

cabriellenil wrote:Take a love bath, save some of the used bath water in a bottle. Go to his place, have the water dripping from the bottle, discretely, all the way to your own place, praying for him to come to you.

oooh i like that! Simple but very beautiful!

Rose
Forum Member

Unread post by Rose » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:37 pm

sorry i didnt indicate my intent with this guy. I am trying to make him come to me for a relationship. We are (were?) friends with some intimacy and he got distant which is why im starting to work on him.

I'll try laying the tricks closer to when he is supposed to return.:) I suppose since i dont evne know his roommate it wouldnt have an affect on him or anything anyway...

Would it be overload if I did the powders/oils on the door AND sent him a card AND did the bathwater spell? All the while working a honey jar on him?

Sometimes I hear of people doing all sorts of things at once but I've also heard overload can kill it.

thegoldman

Unread post by thegoldman » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:41 pm

is-a-breakup-jar-spell-the-way-to-go--t3960.html

Further into the post are suggestions on laying tricks near someone's apt.

Good luck!

Rose
Forum Member

Unread post by Rose » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:46 pm

thegoldman wrote:is-a-breakup-jar-spell-the-way-to-go--t3960.html

Further into the post are suggestions on laying tricks near someone's apt.

Good luck!

thanks!

thelightfantastic
Forum Member

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:05 pm

Rose wrote:sorry i didnt indicate my intent with this guy. I am trying to make him come to me for a relationship. We are (were?) friends with some intimacy and he got distant which is why im starting to work on him.

I'll try laying the tricks closer to when he is supposed to return.:) I suppose since i dont evne know his roommate it wouldnt have an affect on him or anything anyway...

Would it be overload if I did the powders/oils on the door AND sent him a card AND did the bathwater spell? All the while working a honey jar on him?

Sometimes I hear of people doing all sorts of things at once but I've also heard overload can kill it.
I figured it was some love work but I didn't want to assume outright. :P I don't think it would be overload if you did all the things suggested. Honey jars aren't the fastest thing in the world so I don't think you have to worry about him being overwhelmed by sweet thoughts of you or anything. As for the tricks, I always think the more the better because it ups the target's chances of touching the powder/oil/whatever over the course of days or weeks which keeps the work going. That's just my opinion though.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:15 pm

Lay those tricks down and don't worry too much about "overloading." When it comes to sprinkling and anointing things you're simply increasing your chances that you'll have your target come into contact with your work.

Don't worry about anyone coming into contact with your work, simply pray that your work is for your target and it'll effect him.

A nice sneaky trick to use on a neighbor, especially a friend who's coming back from a trip, is to bake them a dessert that they really like as a welcome home present. I'm sure you can figure out what tricks to lace into tantalizing edibles like that ;-). The magick of being surprised by a friendly neighbor baking a cake or something for you usually makes you already feel all warm and fuzzy, add some potent magick and it seals the deal.

Good luck.

Rose
Forum Member

Unread post by Rose » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:14 pm

ConjureMan wrote:Lay those tricks down and don't worry too much about "overloading." When it comes to sprinkling and anointing things you're simply increasing your chances that you'll have your target come into contact with your work.

Don't worry about anyone coming into contact with your work, simply pray that your work is for your target and it'll effect him.

A nice sneaky trick to use on a neighbor, especially a friend who's coming back from a trip, is to bake them a dessert that they really like as a welcome home present. I'm sure you can figure out what tricks to lace into tantalizing edibles like that ;-). The magick of being surprised by a friendly neighbor baking a cake or something for you usually makes you already feel all warm and fuzzy, add some potent magick and it seals the deal.

Good luck.

thanks ConjureMan. I will go nuts with the powders and oils a day or two before he returns. I work overnight so I get home at like 4am. I can surely do this without anyone catching me at those hours!

I wish I could do the baked goods thing. Problem is (in another thread) he is avoiding me ever since I started working on him. No obvious reason. He lives 2 blocks away from me and I havent seen him in over a month. I didnt really try to get together and we were both busy most of the month, but I tried many times to get together with him/invite him over in the past 2 weeks but he keeps making up excuses. As soon as I work around this avoidance thing, you bet your butt I'm gonna bake him something! He also smokes pot so if I can get him to come over for a smoke session, could I put something in the pot for him to smoke? I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!

I was also wondering if I could steal something from his apt area for the honey jar I have going for him. Dirt from the doorstep? Or should I not even bother? I just dont have any personal concerns from him....just a pic in the jar. I was so convinced he was madly in love with me and would always be around.....never thought to get hairs or semen when I could. Dammit!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:37 pm

Don't go too crazy with the powders and oils lol. All you have to do is mix it in with some dirt and sprinkle it on his doorstep. Some say that you have to sprinkle in a backwards fashion taking an odd number of steps. I'd try both and see which works for you.

Rose
Forum Member

Unread post by Rose » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:39 pm

so I just got a great idea.

Just placed a big order with LM. Havent in awhile and figured I'd stock up.

This is what I plan to do. Got a little creative. Let me know if theres anything wrong with my plan...

I am going to put some Return to Me oil on his doorknob and mailbox. Then I will sprinkle Follow Me Boy powder on his doorstep and continue to sprinkle a little bit allllll the way back to my apt. - making a little trail :) I will also mail him a blank anonymous car with the powder and anoint the corners with the oil.

I am also going to use these oils and powders on the red candles ive been burning on my honey jar. it is homemade and ive been using olive oil.

Rose
Forum Member

Unread post by Rose » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:42 pm

Im very excited about the Follow Me Boy products. any of you guys have good experience with this? Id love to see this guy follow me around. he needs a little submissiveness! So cocky and way too proud to ever admit he "likes" someone. This is so perfect for him!

thelightfantastic
Forum Member

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:55 pm

Rose wrote:Im very excited about the Follow Me Boy products. any of you guys have good experience with this? Id love to see this guy follow me around. he needs a little submissiveness! So cocky and way too proud to ever admit he "likes" someone. This is so perfect for him!
Follow Me Boy works. Sometimes a little TOO well. I had a hard time getting rid of one guy I used it on. He was a bit of a nutter anyway, but I can attest that it does indeed work.

Rose
Forum Member

Unread post by Rose » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:59 pm

thelightfantastic wrote: Follow Me Boy works. Sometimes a little TOO well. I had a hard time getting rid of one guy I used it on. He was a bit of a nutter anyway, but I can attest that it does indeed work.

eek! Im so excited. How exactly did you "use" it on him? Directly or just on a candle? or has it worked for you both ways?

Rose
Forum Member

Unread post by Rose » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:40 am

just fyi to everyone. im not doubting this at all. im obviously going to try it myself. just curious! :)

Siren

Unread post by Siren » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:24 pm

The lightfantastic, did you do the entire kit spell including the mojo bag?

Rose
Forum Member

Unread post by Rose » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:31 am

update -

I got my oils and powders after he returned from his trip, so I was going to plan carefully, going to his doorstep when I knew he wouldnt be home. BUT before I even got to that, I started burning my skull candle with Return to Me oil and Follow me Boy powder with just a photo with petition loaded into the bottom. put some rose petals around it too. I worked the skull for 2 nights when he was asleep, talking to it and focusing and praying for about 30 mins each night...

tonight I got a drunk text from him asking me what I was up to...it was 4am and we both work nights. He was wondering if i happened to be out early and i wasnt...i was going to be at work for at least another hour and i told him that. then he CALLED me and we talked a bit about his trip but he was drunk so it was more of a silly conversation. I told him to leave me be cause i was working. then he texts me AGAIN an hour or so later!!! It was AWFUL timing but damn does that Follow Me Boy work!!!!!! It sucks I had to turn down sex but hey, I know what to do next time I want it!!! LOLOL

I am starting to get freaked out that it could work TOO WELL, so I am holding off on the doorstep stuff and taking a day off from the skull.

Cant wait to hook him with this so I can move on to some Love Me work!

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:17 am

I wouldn't take a day off from the skull candle coz it's meant to be worked on consecutive days.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:33 am

turning him down is a powerful lure, too-- especially since he can tell you're not really rejecting him. This worked out beautifully and is great to read!

Rose
Forum Member

Unread post by Rose » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:57 pm

damn. So I took Cabriellenil's advice and didnt skip today with the candle. I did it during the day when he was awake though, unlike the past 2 nights. Oh well.

Well, I worked it for a bit as usual and then went about my daily routine. I started hearing lots of crackling and smelling smoke so I ran into the bedroom (i have a smoke detector in there in case any of my candles really go up in flames -dont worry :) ) and the skull had a HUGE flame on it and had burned almost all the way!! Bfore this thirs burn, it had burned very slowly. It burned almost all the way, leaving the outside "Shell" intact. I stayed with it and watched the rest of the burn. Eventually, the face of the skull just FELL forward and then the wick split in two, developing a second flame. The one went out quickly and the other one burned all the way down to the petition and finally went out. TONS of wax spillage and finally the small glass plate it was sitting on shattered in half, causing the one half to literally FLY across the room. It was kind of awesome and considering him blowing up my phone last night, I take it as a good sign? lolol

It was seriously so cool. I think this thread is going off on a tangent though. Anything candle related, ill post soewhere else. I think I might just chill out with some pink candles on a honey jar now lol

thanks everyone!

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Wed May 12, 2010 4:09 pm

Okay, I have an opportunity to try something new and fresh without baggage and I have been working myself to death with healing and tranquility and feel like I'm in a good place.

In the past, I've notice when I start work on someone (hand, lay tricks, honey jar, vigil) I get an IMMEDIATE response and of course, I'm delighted. Then a few days/week later the target may start to act cool and I immediately get upset (sometimes at the person) and say scrap it.

Well, I'm not going to let my emotions get in the way this time. I'm determined to keep working it through and not losing my cool, regardless.

The question is.. why does the target do this? has anyone else experienced this? where you get an almost immediate response, a week of movement and then he gets skittsh or back pedals? Any ideas would be helpful.

PS - I don't overwork anyone.. if anything I have to make an effort to burn the honey jar when I should or keep the vigil light going.. so it's not that I'm too obsessed on the work..

Thanks for any replies and/or suggestions.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Wed May 12, 2010 4:17 pm

I can tell you about my little bit of experience. I have noticed when I lay tricks on my BF with sachets & oils then he is soooo mushy/lovey dovey etc. Then on the weeks I don't he goes back to being "normally" affectionate. Not all gaga over me. I like it better when I am laying tricks. But I just don't always get around to it and we only see each other a couple of times a week since we are about 45 min apart. Which is really not that far- but life gets busy. I just ordered some Follow Me Boy and I Dominate my man (as well as Do As I Say). I am hoping to get my BF's butt to my house more often! lol I am curious about something myself- do we always have to lay tricks to get the results we want? I mean continually? I don't mind, just wondering..
Good Luck to you

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Wed May 12, 2010 4:25 pm

Thanks for responding. I do believe a lot of it is continual work and when you slack off, it shows. At least that's been my experience. My big fault is when things are wonderful then he turns cold for whatever reason (maybe nothing to do with me), I get miffed and scrap my work, then he warms up and I start over again. I will not do that ever again. I have now committed myself to 3 solid months. If it doesn't work, time to move on. But I can't be in a constant state of on/off

Laying tricks.. can you get some in his car? say put some sachet or oil on the door handle, the steering wheel or on his seat. Or the floor mat. If he has a computer, I suggest the keyboard. something he touches a lot. Buy him a book or magazine and trick it. His doorknob at his home. There are so many different ways to use the stuff so it continues to work until you can come back for more. Another great one, if he has a bathmat outside his shower.. some on there.. he will step on it out of the shower.

I suspect sometimes the target realizes he feels "funny or different" and like any guy falling, he immediately backs off because men often play the two steps forward one step back game, especially in the beginning.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed May 12, 2010 6:13 pm

another trick to get the work on him is to take a bath in say follow me boy bath crystals save a cup and add it to his rinse cycle that will get the bath on him and add to the work you are doing. Another tricky way to work your man. Good luck
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed May 12, 2010 7:53 pm

Remember it is work ladies...but lay the tricks in places he will come in contact...

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Thu May 13, 2010 5:02 am

I always put the sachet on his bathmat. I just sprinkle it while he is in the shower and tell him to step on it when he gets out. I don't always hide it when I do it. I wear the oils and sachets when I am going to see him. I have actually put EOB on him when I had it out once. He asked what did I do with it and I said I just put it where I want and then I put it on his shirt. LOL He either doesnt believe or else he just doesnt mind. I just need to keep it up. I cant wait to get the Follow Me Boy! After reading how well it works, I am excited to try it. ;-) Anything worth having is something worth working for...

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Thu May 13, 2010 5:11 am

Follow Me Boy is the greatest product in my arsenal. If I wear it on my wrists and go out, anywhere, anytime, men approach me. It's a boy magnet. I very seldom do that since I'm not interested in getting hit on randomly. So, I use it for laying tricks. Since it's not visible like a powder, I put some on a rag and "dust" his stuff with it. You don't need a ton.. it is oil and you don't want to make stuff greasy or it be obvious. Just enough that it is on the stuff he touches.. doorknobs, drawer handles, drinking glass, etc.

But it's the most successful oil I've ever used.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu May 13, 2010 2:07 pm

suzyparker wrote:Okay, I have an opportunity to try something new and fresh without baggage and I have been working myself to death with healing and tranquility and feel like I'm in a good place.

In the past, I've notice when I start work on someone (hand, lay tricks, honey jar, vigil) I get an IMMEDIATE response and of course, I'm delighted. Then a few days/week later the target may start to act cool and I immediately get upset (sometimes at the person) and say scrap it.

Well, I'm not going to let my emotions get in the way this time. I'm determined to keep working it through and not losing my cool, regardless.

The question is.. why does the target do this? has anyone else experienced this? where you get an almost immediate response, a week of movement and then he gets skittsh or back pedals? Any ideas would be helpful.

PS - I don't overwork anyone.. if anything I have to make an effort to burn the honey jar when I should or keep the vigil light going.. so it's not that I'm too obsessed on the work..

Thanks for any replies and/or suggestions.
This sounds more like behavioral issues on the part of your target due to emotional, intellectual, and/or physical conflicts as opposed to a problem with any magic that you are or are not working. If this is a pattern that you have seen with the same individual time and time again you may want to get a reading to help you determine what the bigger issue is.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Thu May 13, 2010 3:57 pm

Bri, I hope you are correct because I'm working a new target now.. so we shall see.

I suspect I just get too excited when I see movement, I expect it to escalate or stay at a high level.. and sometimes there are days when your target is "feeling it" and other days when other stuff gets in the way.

My new goal is to put my energy into my work and let it go. How he responds, he responds. Because no matter what you do, you can't change a person's true nature.

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri May 14, 2010 12:08 am

It's the adrenaline rush ;)

Yes I agree it's a real life issue more than a magical one - even when you're working magic consistently on a target, they'd 'slack' now and then if they're not sure about the relationship for one reason or another, or if that's just their personality. There I'd retreat a bit in real life and throw in the 'you're wondering why I'm not talking to you' type of thing as I work my commands. Make the target feel he has to chase me too.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri May 14, 2010 12:48 am

I'm with Miss Bri on this one. I think you may be working on part of the nature of your targets that cannot be changed much. For example if a person by nature isn't clingy, you can create shifts in their behavior for periods of time, but they'll go back to their normal self the second the heat is off.

There are two ways to ensure consistent results that you can consider. First alter your approaches. Some people pick a target they barely know or are their friend and jump straight into something like Follow Me Boy or something similar. While this may work sometimes, it can generate the reaction you are seeing: a period of affection then slacking off. Instead it may be more beneficial to work in stages, building up strong momentum. So in this case you can start with Come to Me to bring them closer, followed by Fires of Love, followed by Love Me, followed by Follow Me Boy. This doesn't necessarily mean you have to work a dozen conjures, but rather you can work progressively by changing your candles from white to pink to red with the corresponding oils.

The second way is to keep the good work going. So you've done your conjure now keep the heat going with a vigil, putting the bath crystals in the wash, feeding him your stuff, dressing doornobs, wearing the scent.

Hope that helps.

Note, this method of working in stages isn't always necessary and there are times a simple Come to Me will move someone from friend to full blown lover and significant other, but this method works well on stubborn targets and those targets you are trying to create a big change in.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Fri May 14, 2010 2:23 am

Conjureman, I appreciate your advice and believe you are correct. He was just a stubborn nut to crack.. somedays it would be 30 emails and phone calls and sweetness and light; then the next day, crickets - not a word and my just saying hello was ignored. Weird. I always knew he cared, etc. just didn't treat me the way I wanted on a consistent level, it was either bombared or ignored.

Anyway, I'm hoping it was him since most of my other work is successful (healing, other love stuff, etc)

Gotta be honest.. part of me would still love to work him just for the challenge end of it.. but Im over him 99% emotionally now and don't know if that would make a difference in the affect of the work.

But, it's probably best to cut my losses, and move on...

Maljen
Forum Member

Unread post by Maljen » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:27 am

I have a question about tricking things sent through the mail. It may be my only way to get something into my husband's hands that I tricked as he's starting a rather long cycle of underways and deployments for the next year. I understand tricking something with powders for him to touch, however my question is this---chances are very strong that I will either have to mail something to a command Ombudsman and have her either forward it to my husband, or forward it to her husband and he'll hand deliver it to mine, therefore the mail will probably be opened and touched by others before my husband gets it. Will that effect the trick?
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:28 am

No - your petition determines who the trick effects.

Maljen
Forum Member

Unread post by Maljen » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:22 pm

Thank you, Devi!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

theKING
Forum Member

Unread post by theKING » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:29 am

How did you write out your petition?

And how is your work going??

Miss Phoenix

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:40 pm

This was indeed an exciting read lol, love to hear everyones progress

rs09

Unread post by rs09 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:09 pm

One question on the skull candle work, Rose. Did you use a cigar while you spoke your prayer?

Ruth

Unread post by Ruth » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:37 pm

I'm not trying to rain on your parade at all, but I thought that shattering candle holders were a bad sign? I had one do that once and it didn't turn out so well. Like I said, not trying to be a downer, but I'm wondering what others think it means.

Ruth.

Miss Phoenix

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:38 pm

Actually I saw that somewhere also and had the same thing happen, and it seemed to indicate a bad sign (was trying to do some protection work for someone)

theusurper
Forum Member

Unread post by theusurper » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:27 am

i got a pair of shoes for my BF, for fathers day, but before give it to him i would like to know what can i put inside the shoes i mean what kind of tricks, herbs, oils or what.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:10 am

Depends on what you want to do to him.

theusurper
Forum Member

Unread post by theusurper » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:45 am

to stay with me and tie up him

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:12 pm

Sprinkle some Stay with Me powder in the shoes so that can go to work on him when he steps in it. Adding Follow Me Boy will ensure that he'll follow you around with all eyes on you. This may be a beneficial addition for you.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:29 pm

Exactly...if they are leather shoes you can oil them with a little dab of one or all listed...I would add Look Me Over (http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html) and Bewitching (http://www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html) ...nothing like a little mystery in a relationship...

As for tying his nature consider the Nation Sack found here http://luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

route95
Forum Member

Unread post by route95 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:44 pm

Hello,

I have to return my ex's iPhone soon and I was wondering if I could do anything to it. I wasn't sure since it's an electronic device that it'd still be viable for dressing with an oil/powder/spell.

I'm not sure what I should put on it, though. If I should go the route of putting something love-oriented or not. I had a reading this week and was told that he needs healing, so I am going to pay for a MISC candle to be lit soon when I have the money. I do want him back (and my reader said we will get back together) and I wonder if I should concentrate on healing or bringing him back in terms of taking advantage that he will be taking/handling something in my possession at the moment A LOT.

Any help would be appreciated. thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:11 pm

if you do, dont put the oil or powder on the screen those suckers are touchy!! dress the back of it. reconcilation products are good they foster forgiveness and healing. here is a link http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

route95
Forum Member

Unread post by route95 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:25 pm

thanks. I'll consider reconciliation products. Hopefully I can get it from an authorized reseller

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:41 pm

I wouldn't powder it or oil it, smoke it in incense. I'd be worried about powders getting into it somehow and fouling up the electronics.

route95
Forum Member

Unread post by route95 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:14 pm

HailDiscordia wrote:I wouldn't powder it or oil it, smoke it in incense. I'd be worried about powders getting into it somehow and fouling up the electronics.
would it be best to just concentrate on one thing (reconciliation, love, return to me) or could I mix a little bit? like (reconciliation + return to me)? Also, would I just do a prayer over it + incense and it should be effective?

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”