• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:15 pm

Trick an Object or Gift to Cause Love in One Who Touches It

A New Bed

Unread postby phoenix27 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:39 am

Hi everybody,

My beloved and my new bed should be coming in this week. Are there any rituals or powders that I can put on the bed that ensure faithfulness, protection and a happy union? I thought about sprinkling peaceful home, stay with me and love me between the foundation and the mattress and under the mattress protector. I'm also planning to apply feng shui in the bedroom. If you have any other suggestions, it would greatfully appreciated! :)

Michele
phoenix27

Re: A New Bed

Unread postby Lara » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:21 am

Hello Michele,

Hoodoo is full of practices for just this situation. I can't list them all, but I do encourage you to get a copy of cat's "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic"

Dixie John
http://herb-magic.com/southern-john-root.html

Catnip
http://herb-magic.com/catnip.html

Stay With Me
http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

And of course the classic: Tie one of your socks (or underwear) with one of his, and place them between the mattress.

Lara
Lara

Unread postby phoenix27 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:30 am

Thank you Lara! I'm definitely going to try tying the socks together. :)

Michele
phoenix27

Unread postby EcleckticMama » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:19 am

Magnolia leaves was my first thought.

http://www.herb-magic.com/magnolia-leaves.html
EcleckticMama

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:23 am

Dust between the box springs and mattress with Stay At Home Powder, Stay With Me Powder, and Dixie Love Powder. Powder is less intrusive than oils on the cloth of the mattress or box springs.

Then lay in your packet, made with Magnolia Leaves, tied socks (use a reef knot, not a granny knot!), and a pair of your hairs or fingernal clippings.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby phoenix27 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:57 pm

Thank you Catherine and eclectikmama! I'll try your suggestions.

Michele
phoenix27

Unread postby Jencendiary » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:41 pm

I do historical & fandom costuming as a hobby, and the occasions I wear my costumes are filled with the kind of internecine scene warfare and random hook-up opportunities you get anytime geeks leave their computer desks to socialize. Is there a context for dressing the thread I use with condition oil (I was thinking of loading a Q-tip with it and brushing it on while I wound my bobbin) before I sew?

In the way of effects, I'm looking for an oomph, I suppose, in the popularity department. I'm not a wallflower by any means, just the opposite, and it has been brought to my attention that I can come off slightly aggressive and I want to take some of the edge off. Of course, I've been doing some behavior modification first, but there's only so much sugar and sweetness I can put out there - I have to 'do me', and that involves a bit of tart and spicy as well.
Jencendiary

Re: Dressing thread:

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:03 pm

Well Crown of Success is always good. Depending on how it gets some Stop Gossip could be useful, and Mastery for well I'm sure you can figure that out.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Literarylioness » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:51 pm

Jencendiary wrote:I do historical & fandom costuming as a hobby, and the occasions I wear my costumes are filled with the kind of internecine scene warfare and random hook-up opportunities you get anytime geeks leave their computer desks to socialize. Is there a context for dressing the thread I use with condition oil (I was thinking of loading a Q-tip with it and brushing it on while I wound my bobbin) before I sew?

In the way of effects, I'm looking for an oomph, I suppose, in the popularity department. I'm not a wallflower by any means, just the opposite, and it has been brought to my attention that I can come off slightly aggressive and I want to take some of the edge off. Of course, I've been doing some behavior modification first, but there's only so much sugar and sweetness I can put out there - I have to 'do me', and that involves a bit of tart and spicy as well.

You don't give us a lot of information. Are you trying to get a date, sex, or a relationship? Are you straight or gay?

What exactly are you trying to do?

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Jencendiary » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:59 pm

I skimped on the biographic info because I was mostly just wondering if there's some precedent or tradition of working magick with thread in this particular system. Historical citations I might have missed & etc.

For this specific operation the pertinent details are: I'm a single, heteroflexible female looking to win friends and influence people in a highly political group of people most would consider 'socially awkward.' I am also an extreme extrovert in a social group with a large assortment of introverts, and may rub people the wrong way. I'm not explicitly looking for romance as a part of this procedure.
Jencendiary

Unread postby Literarylioness » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:07 pm

Jencendiary wrote:I skimped on the biographic info because I was mostly just wondering if there's some precedent or tradition of working magick with thread in this particular system. Historical citations I might have missed & etc.

For this specific operation the pertinent details are: I'm a single, heteroflexible female looking to win friends and influence people in a highly political group of people most would consider 'socially awkward.' I am also an extreme extrovert in a social group with a large assortment of introverts, and may rub people the wrong way. I'm not explicitly looking for romance as a part of this procedure.

Well, I would just do an overall honey jar for myself with sumac, cloves, five-finger grass, lovage, calamus root, and damiana. I would burn a white candle on it. You can do the Crown of Success kit and put the oil on the threads of your costumes thought the sachet powder is better for this. Since you are also looking to influence this group, than John the Conquer would be a good choice too.

I am high octane too, but I love introverts.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:41 pm

Jencendiary wrote:I skimped on the biographic info because I was mostly just wondering if there's some precedent or tradition of working magick with thread in this particular system. Historical citations I might have missed & etc.

Well their are a few knot spells for various things, one of the more well know being tying a mans nature :twisted: , but if your asking if its ok for you too dress the thread you use in your costumes then the answer is yes. Going a bit farther you might want to wash the costumes and add some appropriate bath crystals to the rinse.
Turnsteel

Rootwork on Lover's car

Unread postby Astariell » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:32 am

I have a limited opportunity since I borrowed my new lovers car for a day or two....

Here we go: I have already done rootwork in the areas pertaining to our situation. I wanted to increase this work with ideas I have found here and on Cat's full site.

I posted here since it involves many methods. I didn't want to miss anything and hope for an idea if I had.

My idea is to first cleanse the car using the LMojo's 13 Herb and then using the LM's love herb mix solution. Clean the interior, the exterior, and the inside and outside windows, etc. I will use Cat's method of finding any hairs with the masking tape or roller tape. Or anything else I can pick up.

Then a vacuuming and a looksee into the bag as well. After all this cleaning, I wanted to rub down all interior leather with appropriate oils from LM. And this includes the dashboard, door handles, etc.

Taking out the needle and thread and sewing appropriate items into the seat. Good one I read here.

Sprinkling of appropriate LM sachets. I was going do candle work inside car and burn LM incense as well inside.

I found a recent love letter from a rival apparently misplace. I found other paper work as well. I don't plan on exposing the rival at this time to him, preferring to work on this first.

I also found hairs indicating a rival or two. I wont' bore with details, I know. How would I go about using these hairs? Break up work with the Break Up Kit from LM using all the hairs I have found and marking as all rivals?

What can I do with the love letter? I am leaving it where I found it so can't use it outright but can I mark it when he touches it again? Any ideas?

He is also sort of stuck on his ex and I have papers relating to their affair....

Lucky Mojo practioners? So far everything I have done based on Cat's methods and LM pracs has work wonderfully. Thanks much! ;)
Astariell

Re: Rootwork on Lover's car

Unread postby Literarylioness » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:45 am

I would use break-up sachet powders on the love letter, so when he touches it, it feels disgust. I would use the hairs in the break-up spell too.

Sounds like this guy is a player with a lot of women on the side. I would ask myself if he is worth all this work, because he does not sound like it.

You got to know when to cut your losses too.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:25 am

Your work is all sound, well thought out, and excellent. The only portion where i would urge caution is in burning the candle -- you don't want to smoke up the car's headliner, so be careful on that aspect.

Mary's advice about the Break Up sachet is good, of course -- as is her comment that the man may be such a player that in this work you will be fighting his fundamental nature. However, if you go into this knowing that, then you know the true dimensions of what you've got on your hands here, and you will know when you are winning and liking it, or if he's got too much going on to control it all and you would rather look for a more compliant man.

It's your love life, your personal power, and your call here -- and i wish you luck in taming this wild wolf and making a faithful house-puppy out of him.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Astariell » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:36 am

Thanks very much for the advise on the methods....and for the words of encouragement on my work..Cat!

Mary I like that idea of the break up powder on letter. Good one! You are right about him being a player and Cat you made me laugh with the wild wolf call....Agreed!

Just a bit more work and since all work previous has been great yes, winning and liking it as you said Catherine...It still remains to be seen to me that he is totally not worth it being relationship is new.....Using rootwork puts me in control and brings out the answers I need helping me to see the real deal....However:

"You gota know when to hold them, when to fold them"...!

Can't wait to start and see what affect I get on this....at least I obtain much practice. Thanks again.
Astariell

What spell i do with the shirt he left and i have to return

Unread postby theusurper » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:39 am

my bf he left his shirt in my car of course is used, i have to return it. what spell will be good to make before return it?
theusurper

Re: What spell i do with the shirt he left and i have to return

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:52 am

You could snip a small piece out of the armpits, and then you'll have a personal concern of his with the sweat that is there...as long as that shirt will actually have sweat on it. Some guys wear undershirts that keep sweat off their overshirts.
You can also look to see if any of his hairs are stuck in the shirt around the collar and shoulders, and if so then you will have those for later use.

You could dress the shirt with powders for your intent, but if he just goes home and washes it before wearing it, then that won't really do any good.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:23 am

Snip a few thread out of the armpit and look for stray hairs like Devi said. Then wash it for him and put a few drops of a love oil or a few pinches of some type of love bath crystals in the wash. Use an unscented laundry detergent so it won't interfere with your work.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cabriellenil » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:31 am

After you get the threads and possibly stray hairs...I'd soak/spray it with bath water from a love bath I've taken.
cabriellenil

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:35 am

Instead of washing the shirt, you could take a love bath with it, then hang it up to dry. Just tell him you hand washed it.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theusurper » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:48 am

i look for hairs but i couldn't find one , but i have some pubic hair so what can i do with the hair and the threads?
theusurper

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:16 pm

Add them to a mojo bag, doll baby, or honey jar.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theusurper » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:51 pm

i was thinking about it, thank you, cleopatra.
theusurper

Unread postby GoddessMojo » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:52 pm

I love the 'handwashing' love bath idea.
Maybe after that you could also dress one or more of your own hairs with an oil of your choice- perhaps Love Me or Stay With Me- and a bit of your personal fluid after masturbating thinking about your goal with him; then thread it into a needle, and draw the needle through the seam of his shirt so that the hair is encased and hidden inside the seam- it shouldn't wash out like this. If it is a button-front shirt,I would pull it through the seam just over his heart, making my work to 'always be in his heart' or 'bind his heart to mine', or if I were worried about other women, to"protect and cover his heart" with myself- my hair.

You might also be able to remove a few threads to save for future work from the inside seam of the shirt before washing it instead of snipping a hole in it.
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.
GoddessMojo

Unread postby theusurper » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:36 am

thank you,GoddessMojo, sound wonderful idea.
theusurper

Unread postby Agent88 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:13 am

I am giving someone a birthday present. It is a framed picture display to hang on their wall that I have managed to put together myself. I thought about oiling our hairs together and hiding it in the frame with love me oil. Any other thoughts? I am thinking that she will look at this gift every single day, and therefore hopefully, this intent and spell will be on autopilot from there. Well... as autopilot as it can be. I mean, once it is on her wall, there will be little or no chance to add things to it.
Agent88

Re: Gift with intent...

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:18 am

oil the frame so she can touch it...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:33 pm

Dust the back of the photoframe so when she touches it it effects her, oiling the frame may be a good idea also. Either take a picture of the final gift or memorize it so it can be used a link for dream visiting, checking up on your work, or other similar things if you are familiar with scrying.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby magicalk » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:26 pm

Conjureman,

What do you mean by dream visiting. What is that?
magicalk

Unread postby Agent88 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:44 pm

Yeah, I don't have the appropriate powders.. well, I will double check. I may. I will know this item by heart. I put a lot of thought and love into it. She already knows she is getting it, but doesn't know what the finished product looks like. She has already proclaimed that this gift is already something that will beat out all gifts in the future.

I am not so good at skrying, but I wouldn't mind dream visiting. So, thank you for your suggestions and keep them coming if you have any more. I won't need to actually do anything until about the 25th with it. So, I have some time.
Agent88

Unread postby CopperFox » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:51 pm

I'm sure the very wise ConjureMan will answer you as well, but to give a you an idea about dream visitation...

There are people who are gifted in such a way that they are able to establish a remote link with their target, often through dream, sometimes through scrying. I am told this skill can be developed with practice. The idea of having a photo to work with, I imagine, is to be able to clearly visualize the dressed gift in the target's home surroundings, thereby giving you a focus to work from.

Somewhere in the vast library of LM webpages Miss Cat talks of people doing love work on folks they've never even met, i.e. celebs and such. She mentions having dreamed on occasion of being made love to by unknown men and speculates if it could be that somewhere, someone may have been trying to work a love conjure on her! It's a funny story, but I'm sure there is some truth to the notion and a very interesting idea, indeed.

I look forward to checking back for ConjureMan's answer to your query as well. He's a clever fellow.

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:26 pm

Michelle's answer is correct and I couldn't have said it better myself.

Dream-visiting is a skill used by various occultists, rootworkers, and psychics to visit in on an individual while they are asleep either to simply gather information, or to influence them in their suggestive state of sleep. It is accomplished through various means using scrying, candles, and techniques often associated with what is called Astral Projection by modern occultism. The idea is that you visit them while they are sleeping using either their image, a taglock, or a gift you've given them to help you get to where they are. Once there you can snoop, talk to them while they are sleeping to influence them, or literally take part of their dreams.

This method has been used to acheive various different results including dark work. Mention has been made to it traditionally, in this context, as hag-riding.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby GoddessMojo » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:43 am

Consider adding oils or herbs that help with psychic and dream connections- star anise, psychic vision oil, etc.; then use these same ingredients in preparing for your dream visit/before bed. You could dust or add crushed herbs or curios in a self-created envelope hidden behind the picture- add a piece of backing so the packet is between the image and the backing, and secure it so it doesn't loose it's contents.

My dream visiting tips... I find dream visiting easier when my link is harder, as is a mineral, crystal, or stone- (I don't know if this is common to others who practice) and/or when the item has been split in two- one part left with my target and one with me. This makes the connection happen more easily, especially when starting out. Since stones also have correspondences I use one related to my work/my target, and have found crystal skulls very useful for this. They can come very tiny indeed-even as a bead- and you can use them in a similar manner to a skull candle, doll baby, or even a mojo. I anoint one for a long distance lover with Psychic Vision and Come To Me oils when I haven't heard from him in a while, talk to it sweetly, and then hold it in my dominant hand as I go to sleep with the set intent to visit him after meditating on it. Other oils work too, depending on the work you need to do; but I have excellent results adding psychic vision- it really does power up my presence in the visit. Recently we hit a big snag with commitment fears. I used some Crucible of Courage that night to visit and re-assure him, and the next day the issue was completely resolved between us. Sometimes to 'warm up' I will wear the stone with me- inside my bra- during the day before using it to visit him. Sodalite is good for this purpose, pretty easy to come by (skull form isn't really necessary) and a bit could be chipped off and left with the gift inside your packet. I also find that if I get suddenly VERY tired out of the blue while thinking of my target, that my efforts in dream visiting are more powerful at that time than if I just wait to go to bed till my normal hour. I should probably point out that even though I do use LM products to augment this method, it isn't hoodoo proper, and I don't mind if mods need to edit for that reason.
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.
GoddessMojo

Unread postby magicalk » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:38 pm

Thank you!
magicalk

Dressed love letter spell

Unread postby MysticRootworker » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:24 pm

Hello everyone-
I was reading about the love from afar dressed letter spell and it said something about "receptive position". I do not understand what that means. Sorry it might seem obvious to everyone- but I am not sure what they are talking about. :?
Thanks so much
MysticRootworker

Re: Dressed love letter spell

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:31 pm

Can you please post the link to the thread. I am not sure which thread you are referencing.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MysticRootworker » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:34 pm

Hi stars-
here is the link. http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... letterlove
I wasnt sure how to do that so I just cut and pasted. I hope that is ok.
Thanks for replying
MysticRootworker

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:59 pm

Well, a receptive posture, I would think would be with your arms wide open. To me that means you are open to receive and give love. For example, have you ever come into contact with someone that their whole body language seems closed off...such as arms crossed, leaning away from the person. So a receptive posture to me would be lying on your back or perhaps standing up with your arms wide open. However, you think you can openly receive someone is how you should be.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MysticRootworker » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:04 pm

Thank you Stars-
It makes sense to me to do it that way. :-)
Have a good evening
MysticRootworker

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:21 pm

Actually receptive posture alludes to a theory by sex magician, ceremonialist and Conjurer Beverly Pascal Randal. The idea is that after you cast your spell, you must relax all your muscles and assume a position of receiving like bowing your head, or kneeling down and simply accept that your spell is complete and you've already acheived what you sought. Let go of all the tension and physically and metnally relax. While he applied this to sex magick, this can be applied to all forms of magick. Decide on what spell you are going to cast, cast it, demand that it be done, then accept that it is done. This positive attitude helps to create the emotive and psychological power necessarily to acheive your goal and keeps your doubt from tainting the spell.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MysticRootworker » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:12 am

Thank you CM. I think I may look up the person you spoke of. :-)
MysticRootworker

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:31 am

I cannot say this enough I learn something everyday from this forum.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

What can I mail him?

Unread postby mabel » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:12 pm

Hi,

Im gonna send my ex some stuff via mail and was wondering since he's expecting the stuff, i could kinda include some love stuff as well.
Any suggestion what I could include in the mail? Perhaps a card laced with love me oil or....?

My ex and I are still in contact everyday but he's still resistant to us being back together.....I've put my menses blood in his drink a month ago but so far didnt see much changes in him, although we still talk....
mabel

Re: What can I mail him?

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:30 pm

That you guys still talk speaks that he's bonded to you on some level.

Dust papers and cards in the package. You can wash what clothes he has with bath crystals and also sprinkle a little on the different products. See what you can keep to use a personal concern. Consider sending him a letter of forgiveness dressed with sexual fluids and Reconciliation and Return to Me powders. You can also send a magical gift that'll act as a link for other work, or that will act on him. This can be done by empowering an object by having a candle with your intention/command burned on it.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ko558 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:18 am

What is the process of empowering an object?
ko558

Unread postby Moondoggie » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:25 am

Does the fact that they have an item laced with your sexual fluids hold power alone? If I send out a photo that they hang on the wall laced with sexual fluids and they do in fact hang this on display, will this hold some sort of bond or power to me and this person?
Moondoggie

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:25 am

Yes, sexual fluids such as menstrual blood does add power to ANY spell that a person is working. So yes it does hold some power to you, and it may make the person think of you more so that if you just charged the item or gave it to them.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:32 am

Always dust letter never oil them its too obvious.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MysticRootworker » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:39 am

Powdered menses? ;-) Part of the dusting powder..
MysticRootworker

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:52 pm

Empowering an object means imbuing it with your intention. It become a magical object that helps you acheive your goal. You an do this by simply dusting something, anointing with oil while praying etc. A bit more elaborate process involves placing that object into a box filled with the appropriate herbs, then burning an anointed candle that has your command written on it. This burns the power right into the object which can then be place in someone's home or given as a gift. Anointing with sexual fluids can also have a great effect and can help you create a link to that person's home for further work.

If you have any of the person's clothing weave a thread of your hair into the fly, or into the person's hat to keep them hot for you or in their thoughts.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mabel » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:07 pm

let's say that im gonna send the target a card, and if i were to annoint it with my sexual fluid such as the menses blood, wouldnt the color red give it away?
mabel

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:09 pm

Thats why you need to be sneaky about what you do. Obviously sending a white or light colored card would not be good. But if you made it powdered menses like someone said above that would be good.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mabel » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:13 pm

good idea thanks star... :-)
mabel

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:14 pm

We do not "empower" objects in Hoodoo.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:18 pm

mabel wrote:let's say that im gonna send the target a card, and if i were to annoint it with my sexual fluid such as the menses blood, wouldnt the color red give it away?

Buy a very fancy artsy card, the kind printed on nice thick paper. Very very carefully run your finger with your red around on the edge of the card. If you pick the right card and are very careful it will just look like the edge is red as part of the decoration.

I should note this trick is not original to me, I believe Dara Anzlowar mentions it on one of the episodes of the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Root Work hour.
Turnsteel

Unread postby mabel » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:35 pm

Thanks Hail - u're awesome! :-)
mabel

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:41 pm

Empower may not be in the hoodoo dictionary but the concept is not foriegn. There are plenty of examples of conjurer's sending gifts that allow them to work on an individual, or also grant them access into that person's home.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MysticRootworker » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:44 pm

I got my target an air purifier for his bedroom for christmas- but I still havent given it to him. Any ideas before I take it to him??
MysticRootworker

Unread postby mabel » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:32 am

I wonder other than the card, could i send him a small crystal laced with the menses blood? Would the crystal itself has any component that would make whatever i am annointing it with powerless?

Other than love me and come to me oil, is there anything I can work on the item?
mabel

Next

• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation