• Advertisement
Missionary-Independent.org

It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:18 am

Uncrossing Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.

7 days Uncrossing bath

Unread postby aldagsee » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:13 am

I'm doing a seven days uncrossing bath early in the morning just before sunrise and just before going to work. Could I do my regular shower in the afternoon just after work or wait ti'll my next early uncrossign bath? I smell after work and can't sleep in the evening without taking a shower as a habit. Could anybody advice?
aldagsee

Using bathwater in house cleansing

Unread postby lbcamera » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:51 am

After uncrossing myself I take the bathwater and toss it out in a crossroads. I have been told to save some of this bath water and use it as a house cleaning floor wash. Now what I don't understand is why would I use the bathwater that I just cleansed myself with that contains my former condition and use it
as a floor wash? when I am tossing out that bathwater I am getting rid of that condition. Isn't using that as a floor wash doing just the opposite of what the cleansing is intended to do? Why would I want to use something that has a bad condition attached to it as a floor wash?

Thank you for any clarification and information you can provide on this matter

My best to all
LB
Thank You Saint Anthony
lbcamera

Re: Using bathwater in house cleansing

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:07 am

Were you to save some of the used bathwater for the floorwash, or some of the Uncrossing bath mixture that you then added to the bath before you took it? I sometimes have people save some of the Uncrossing bath mixture and have them add it to the mop-bucket to use to cleanse the house with.

However, if I remember correctly you are working with a rootworker, right? You really should be directly these questions directly to them. We don't know who your rootworker is, or what style of conjure they are working with, etc. They may have good reasons that we just don't know because we haven't read for you and we don't know exactly is going on with your case.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:31 am

Well you are actually removing crossed conditions from your home as well as is the case with any of the cleansing products.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:25 am

Hi lbcamera,

using the bathwater that ''has your essence in it'' to wash the floor after bathing is a very traditional way to work. You can read about it in the LM page on bath crystals and floor washes: http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html#floorwashes; specifically the section titled ''SPIRITUAL HOUSE CLEANING ON WOOD OR TILE FLOORS'' describes what you've been prescribed as a rite almost exactly.

Keep in mind, once you've uncrossed your house with the wash water - you're also going to be throwing that out to get rid of the conditions. But Devi has it right:

Devi Spring wrote:You really should be directly these questions directly to your rootworker.

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:29 pm

Exactly right Aura! :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lbcamera » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:32 pm

If I have washing my rugs for example with a light spray or with a swifter how am I suppose to throw that out?
My root worker is not available at this time which is why I posed the question on the board.

My best to you
lbcamera
Thank You Saint Anthony
lbcamera

Unread postby aura » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:13 pm

For rugs, you'd follow the instructions in the LM page on bath crystals and floor washes: http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html -- specifically the section titled ''SPIRITUAL HOUSE CLEANING ON CARPETED FLOORS''.

Blessings.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lbcamera » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:26 pm

Ok I guess I must just be thick. I did read that several times and I understand the instructions, but my question is why use the bath water at all if it has the uncrossing essence that needs to be dis-guarded? Why not just use the Chinese wash? There is something I am obviously not getting here, perhaps a light bulb will go off later :D Thank you for your patience...

Best to you
lbcamera
Thank You Saint Anthony
lbcamera

Unread postby aura » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Hi lbcamera,

the point to using your bath water is to get your personal essence in the water. it's similar to using urine in a three-ingredient bath or wash that you make up yourself - it's getting a part of you in there (albeit urine is a quite powerful uncrossing or controlling ingredient all on its own - but that's another discussion altogether). ''marking'' the work like you'd mark your territory if you will.

You can find more on the significance of used bath water as a personal concern in the HITAP page on personal concerns: http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html -- and then read the section ''CLOSE TO BODY FLUIDS: BATH WATER AND DRINKING WATER'' about half way down the page.

Hope this can help.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lbcamera » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:29 pm

Thank you Aura now that makes sense to me now.
Thank You Saint Anthony
lbcamera

Re: Uncrossing Bath Questions and Answers

Unread postby blessebythebest » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:34 pm

Hi: I was advised to take a spirtual bath because of something that have been on me for a while. I wa told to take a 13 day herb bath and follow it up with a 7 day van van bath. Question is, since its been on me for a while, after I take the baths, do I have to do this continually or am I done with the bath.

Also, I started feeling like my joints are hurting really bad. Is anything I can do for this. The person that did this works with the dead. Thank you.
blessebythebest

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:41 pm

dtmacon1 wrote:Hi: I was advised to take a spirtual bath because of something that have been on me for a while. I wa told to take a 13 day herb bath and follow it up with a 7 day van van bath. Question is, since its been on me for a while, after I take the baths, do I have to do this continually or am I done with the bath.

That would depend on your case, but it is wise to cleanse regularly. Regularly means different things to different people, some are fine with one cleansing bath a month, others do one weekly.

dtmacon1 wrote:Also, I started feeling like my joints are hurting really bad. Is anything I can do for this. The person that did this works with the dead. Thank you.

See a medical Doctor.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Uncrossing Bath

Unread postby kristilove » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:23 pm

Ms. Cat, you mentioned in your reading that I should also include my husband in my cleansing.

You advised me take the Uncrossing Bath and do the Fiery Wall Protection.

My question is, can my husband and I both go into the tub for this Uncrossing bath...more of like killing two birds in one stone? Or, I have to cleanse him separately...meaning buying a separate cleansing bath for him?

After the bath, can I also just light the candle for both of us as well as reciting the psalm 37 for both of us?

I hope this is also the right thread for questions. I'm not that familiar yet posting on the forum...still have a lot to learn. Thank you!
kristilove

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:26 pm

Hi, kristilove,

This is the thread to ask questions about this product: Uncrossing Bath Crystals:

BCR-HOO-UNCR
Uncrossing Bath Crystals
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

In reply -- yes, you can bathe together, no, you do not have to bathe him separately, yes, you can light a candle (or a pair of candles) for the two of you, and recite Psalms 37 for the two of you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby kristilove » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:32 pm

Thank you Ms. Cat. I just ordered the Uncrossing and Fiery Wall kit today. Can't wait until it arrives...my husband like the idea of bathing together. Lol. He's been feeling very depressed thinking about his illness and it's good to see him happy once in a while. I'm pretty sure this cleansing will help him alot. I thank you lord for your blessings and guidance...in finding luck mojo and Ms. Cat. I could not ask for more.
kristilove

Unread postby kristilove » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:49 am

Hello,
Just received the uncrossing bath kit and have few questions. On the instructions that came with the kit, it says to recite the Psalm 51 (cleanse me with hyssop...). In the bible, I didn't see any wording like "cleanse me with hyssop" ...entirely differen't wordings. I also read many times that Psalm 37 is the Psalm often used for uncrossing bath. My other question is, on the 7th day after you are done scrubbing your home, you are to clean up left-over candle wax, incense ashes, and unused materials and bury it out at a crossroad outside town. Do you suppose to bury all these before sunrise, or it didn't matter which time of day you want to bury it. Also, since most crossroad are cemented and with heavy traffic, it would be impossible to dig a hole on it. I found a crossroad with less traffic and on each corner, there's some dirt where I can perhaps dig a hole..is this ok? Your advise is greatly appreciated.
kristilove

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:00 am

Some modern Bible translations do not include the word "hyssop" because many people do not know what it is. The King James Version (KJV), New International Version (NIV), and a new, inter-denominational translation, the Common English Bible (CEB), do mention hyssop in Psalm 51.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:18 am

kristilove wrote:Hello,
... Do you suppose to bury all these before sunrise, or it didn't matter which time of day you want to bury it. Also, since most crossroad are cemented and with heavy traffic, it would be impossible to dig a hole on it. I found a crossroad with less traffic and on each corner, there's some dirt where I can perhaps dig a hole..is this ok? Your advise is greatly appreciated.

Yes. So that you finish when the sun rises.
If you found a place to dig it down., then dig it down. If not, just leave your package there.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kristilove » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:28 am

Hello Mama Micki,
Do you know where I can find the link for KJV, NIV, CEB version? If none, can I just recite the Psalm 37? Thank you for your help.
kristilove

Unread postby kristilove » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:08 am

Hello Dr. Johannes,
It's me again. I forgot to ask one more thing. It is said to rise at dawn to lit the candle and portion of the incense for 7 days. Today is the 20th and will start the bath at 4:00 AM. Since 4:00 AM now count as the 21st, do I start counting my seven days from the 21st? And if I start counting from the 21st, my 7th day would be on the 27th.. which would actually fall on the 28th. Is this correct? Upon rising at dawn to lit my candle on the 7th day (which will be the 28th) I'll proceed to mixing my chinese wash to clean my home which would take me all day by the time I'm finished. If I wait to finish my home cleaning and wait before sun rise again to bury my stuff...that would be the 8th day. Is it possible to bury the stuff..then clean my home after that? Can you pls. give me clarification on this...I'm a little confused. I'm the type of person who like to do things perfectly and would like to do this cleansing correctly. Thank you for your help.
kristilove

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:34 am

I'd suggest that if you are serious about using the Psalms or other Bible passages in your work, you purchase a Bible if you don't already have one. There are inexpensive and sometimes free ones out there.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:22 pm

It looks correct, yes.
I used to clean my home and finish everything first, so that there were no remains left once I went home from the crossroads. Get rid of it all and dispose of. When I came home on the last day, I used floorwashes, incense and all such with things I wished to draw in.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kristilove » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:45 am

Hello Ms. Cat,
I finally did my uncrossing bath but unable to carry the big bucket of water to throw on the crossroad. Instead, just brought with me about a gallon of water and the rest I let it down the drain. Would the bath still effective? The 7-days uncrossing drained me out but managed to do it. Strange things happened upon burying the left over uncrossing remains. Drove out of town to bury the remains and on my way to the crossroad, saw a dead animal on the road. On my way back home, saw another dead animal. Is this a sign of something?
kristilove

Unread postby believingforthebest » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:44 pm

If I'm doing spell work, will taking an uncrossing bath undo my work?
And can I mix uncrossing with healing bath?
believingforthebest

Unread postby Rookie2conjure » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:53 am

I am about to receive my order from LM some time this week- hopefully today.

1. When is a good day and time to start the uncrossing work ?

2. Do I need to wash the floors right after I finishing bathing, or should i wash the floors after I have thrown the water to the east, which it will need to be before sunrise, correct?

3. Should I wait until I am done with the the uncrossing work to start working in the fiery wall of protection?

4. Can I protect and cleanse my husband and my baby on uncrossing and FWP as well?

Thanks,
Newbie82 aka Rookie :)
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.
Rookie2conjure

Unread postby aura » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:41 pm

Hi Newbie 82,

1. A good day and time to start uncrossing work is when you need it! Traditionally, a bath before sunrise is best. That way you throw the water into the crossroads at sunrise.

2. Depends on what you were taught. If you use your used bath water in the mop water, then it would be in the day or two after the bath. If you're not using the bath water in the mop water, then I actually prefer to have the entire house cleaned and then finish with myself (but that does usually entail a sunset rather than sunrise bath).

3. Not necessarily, but if you do, you'll better be able to focus on each respective work with all your energy.

4. Yes. For the uncrossing, they need to bathe or you can give them the bath via a doll-baby of each. For the FWP, you can work them into the spell.

Blessings and best of luck in your work.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Rookie2conjure » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:49 pm

Thank you Aura.

One last question, do I need to bath with the uncrossing kit for number of days and throw it each morning at the crossroads and wash my floors each single morning for the remaining days? Meaning, it's a daily task (7 days, if that's correct)? I don't have a problem with it, but I would like to know how you guys suggest it that I do it.

I don't want to make any mistakes, want to do this ritual as it should be done. This is my 1st time doing this.

Thank you for coping with my "newbie" questions. Much appreciated!
Rookie2conjure

Unread postby Rookie2conjure » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:44 pm

Ms. Cat,

What are your suggestions bathing my 3 year old along with me and my husband? I see that wife and husband can bath together, what about a kid? Thanks :)
Rookie2conjure

Unread postby aura » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:23 am

Hi Newbie82,

how many times you do the bath generally depends on how long-standing the condition is. A root doctor will usually prescribe a single bath or a course of 3, 7, 9 or 13 days based on what their reading or spirit tells them. If you're using an LM spell kit like the Uncrossing spell kit, then it should be written in the instructions and those instructions have worked for many before you so you can feel confident in using them.

For bathing your child with you and your husband (sorry, I know I'm not miss Cat ;) ), that decision is more a personal ond than anything else. In some families it's fine to bathe with a todler, in others it's not - it depends on how you feel about it. If it's not something that you usually do, consider bathing the child separately simply to stay in keeping with your regular routine.

Many blessings.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Rookie2conjure » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:33 am

Thank you Aura :)
Rookie2conjure

Unread postby Odessa » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:12 pm

I found an 'odd ' item in the I crossing bath salts I wanted to ask about to see if this is part of the ingredients, however I didn't want to state what it was just in case it was part of the ingredients used. How can I find out if it was supposed to be in there ?
"if someone hands you lemons, mystify them by making a chocolate cake out of them"
Odessa

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:29 am

Hi Odessa-you can call the shop and ask-anyone there should be able to tell you.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TheBeard » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:36 pm

My wife and are going to be taking an uncrossing bath together soon. I was wonderung if adding a few drops of VanVan oil to the bath would have a positive or negative impact?

I was going to pray over the bath and recite psalm 37 13 times. I did not plan on using any candles. Afterward I was going to use a shop vac(yes I'm serious) to collect as much of the water as possible and put it in my van, take it to the crossroads and scoop a cup of the bath out of the vac and toss it over my left shoulder standing in the east and facing the west. Then without looking back I was going to continue facing west and dump the contents of the vac toward the east.

Does anyone see a problem with this method? Is there a specific psalm I should recite at the crossroad?
TheBeard

What's the feeling

Unread postby Prosperity13 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:34 pm

I wanted to know how do one feel after taking 13 herbal bath 13 days in a row? Meaning how does your body feel Physically, spiritually, and mentally? I hope I posted on the right forum page.
Prosperity13

Re: Uncrossing Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:37 pm

Hello, Roe13,
That's a very difficult question to answer.
All I can tell you is that everybody is different but the one commonality is that it feels like a weight has been lifted.
Otherwise, everything else is different. PLEASE do not try to judge your experiences based on everyone else's. Just enjoy and keep your senses open to what magic does for you specifically.
Hope this helps.
Take Care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Prosperity13 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:02 pm

Okay thanks for the reply I will. About 2 months ago I had Dr. E light candles on his altar I know it worked cause I had a tingling sensation and was in a great mood but it didn't last I believe it was due to the fact I didn't protect myself but I know better now.
Prosperity13

Unread postby aura » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:55 am

Hi Roe13,

you can also look at what others have to say about 13-herb bath here: 13-herb-bath-questions-and-answers-t9255.html-sid=79b0d938df4bca197c61abfb27c6700d
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Papa Newt » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:12 am

Odessa- Give Lucky Mojo a call would be the best way to find out if the 'odd' item belongs in it. I have a very good idea of the item you have found in your Uncrossing Bath Crystals, and I can assure you that it belongs, but give the shop a call to make sure. :-)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Prosperity13 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:40 pm

Thanks aura
Prosperity13

Unread postby lovebird » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:39 pm

I had a uncrossing vigil candle burned and I need to do a bath as well so I got the uncrossing bath crystals, now do I take the bath in the morning or can I take it anytime?
Lovebird
lovebird

Unread postby Papa Newt » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:39 pm

Yes, prepare and do the bath before dawn. Read more about taking an Uncrossing Bath on the page about Uncrossing.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lovebird » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:29 am

Ok Papa Newt do I read psalms 37 1 through 40 or just verse 1 and psalms 51 verses 1-19 or which verse?
Lovebird
lovebird

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:49 pm

Hello, Lovebird,
I personally read the entire Psalms.
That's just me..
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Uncrossing bath

Unread postby Dave71us » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:16 pm

I just took a bath using some LM uncrossing bath crystals. I caught all the water and threw it in the crossroads. I did not towel off but let myself air dry.

A couple of hours later I ran my fingers through my hair and stuck to the very top of my head was a tiny length of chain 5links long.

Question: what do I do with this? Do I throw it in the crossroads too?

Thanks for any and all information.

God bless
Dave71us

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:03 pm

Hello, Dave71us ,
I would also throw that at the crossroad.
And, if this were me, I would take it as a sign that you need another uncrossing bath.
Hope this helps.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Dave71us » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:42 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Dave71us ,
I would also throw that at the crossroad.
And, if this were me, I would take it as a sign that you need another uncrossing bath.
Hope this helps.
Take care

Will do.
I've ordered the 13 herb bath.
Thanks and God Bless
Dave71us

Unread postby Nony65 » Tue May 27, 2014 12:04 am

Hi, is it possible to experience any side effects when doing uncrossing baths? I am in the process of doing them, and today, I have a terrible headache. Yesterday in my work, I felt nothing but rage and anger, although that appears to have subsided to annoyance this morning. I have been advised by my rootworker that it is possible it is the spirit of the caster etc that is trying to fight back and to proceed with the work.

Also, is it safe to wash your hair normally with shampoo after you have taken the baths and completed the work? My hair is getting a bit messy and greasy now as I have been too frightened to wash it incase it effects the work! Thanks.
Nony65

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed May 28, 2014 9:04 pm

Hello, Nony65 ,
Your rootworker is absolutely right.
However, if the headaches continue, I advise that you see a physician as soon as possible.
If the headaches get worse, you may also be having some sort of reaction to one of the herbs in the bath. So, please monitor that.
However, the rest of your behaviors seems to be consistent with what your rootworker said.
What I would do is to wash my hair BEFORE taking the bath.
And, yes, it is safe to wash our hair normally when the baths are over. Just make sure that you use protection oil on yourself (and I always put some on the crown of my head).
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Nony65 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:10 am

Hi,

I kept my uncrossing bath contents in the little cupboard in my bathroom for any future use. However, the bottom of the bag has somehow got damp and the contents keep leaking a funny yellow colour. I put some kitchen towel down to stop the spillage.

Do I need to take this as a sign of anything, or just that maybe it's time to get some new uncrossing baths? There is nothing disasterous going on in my life regarding jinxing; my partner and I are still going ok, he's spoiling me and says he's really happy with me, although there are a few disagreements and niggles still. Work ok, my Mum and I getting on a little better.

I did have some rootwork done recently and it seems to have worked. So what should I do with the remainder of the uncrossing baths? Order new ones or somehow remedy the pack I have? Thanks
Nony65

Unread postby aura » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:00 am

Hi Nony65,

Sounds like plain old water damage with no magical component. Order some new Uncrossing bath for future use and keep the packet in a ziplock baggie to avoid a repeat of the situation in future!
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells