• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:27 am

Uncrossing Oil Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.

Unread postby SilverStar » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:55 pm

I never had any success with hoodoo before but today something happened which can possibly be a success. There was some problem with my computer, it didn't want to start up, rebooted every time just before loading Windows. After messing with it for about half an hour, I got a sudden idea and dabbed some uncrossing oil on its sides and I prayed and also burnt some uncrossing incense and wafted its smoke towards the computer. And the computer works since then. I'm happy, not just because I needed the computer to work, but also because this may mean that I'm not that talentless at hoodoo. But I haven't heard yet that oils work on objects too, I always thought it works only on people... so can hoodoo affect inanimate things or was it just a coincidence?
(i'm still afraid to believe my success I guess.)
SilverStar

Re: Small success

Unread postby SilverStar » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:08 pm

forgot to mention, I'm also using the Law of Attraction to become more talented at spellwork. If it can be used to attract talent for music, why wouldn't I try it at atttracting talent for magic? :)
SilverStar

Unread postby LadyScylla » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:47 pm

I, personally, wouldn't see why uncrossing an object wouldn't work. It's condition was obviously not in the best way if it kept rebooting. ;)
LadyScylla

Unread postby keeperoftherubyshoes » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:26 pm

That is fabulous! Congratulations on your success!!!
keeperoftherubyshoes

Unread postby SilverStar » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:02 pm

Thank you! :)
SilverStar

Unread postby supper » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:56 pm

SilverStar
Thanks for sharing your story that is ssoo great!!!!!
I love it!!

supper
supper

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:02 pm

Yes, thank you! I hadn't thought about that, but I may have to try it next time my PC acts up. I wonder if it works on the blue screen of death...
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby SilverStar » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:23 pm

Also try praying to St. Maximilian Kolbe, I prayed to him because he is the patron saint of radio so I thought he can be that of computers too (now I googled it and actually there is a different saint for computers, but I'm more familiar with St. Maximilian, he was a great man).
SilverStar

Unread postby Jesterjosh » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:53 pm

Perhaps a robot on your home altar to ward off future tech-related problems - for example Rosie from the Jetsons or Marvin from Hitchhiker's guide...
Jesterjosh

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:56 am

JesterJosh:
Marvin from Hitchhiker's Guide

I'm not sure I'd do that -- after all he was a depressed robot.

Unless you're working with Affirmations for Pessimists, as I am. The first, root one is: "Wonderful things are happening to me, even though I don't believe it."

Michaele Maurer
For a reasonably priced, honest psychic reading RIGHT NOW, call HOODOO PSYCHICS at
1-888-4-HOODOO

http://forum.luckymojo.com/hoodoopsychics-com-instant-readings-from-members-of-airr-t16224.html
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

A question regarding Uncrossing Oil from LuckyMojo

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:05 am

Hello everyone. I recently orderd a few things from LuckyMojo and they arrived today. Among them was a bottle of Uncrossing oil. I have never used or seen LuckyMojo's Uncrossing oil before so i have to ask. Is it supposed to have white goo in it? I can't tell if it is some sort of fungus or mold or if it is just part of the formula, usually I can tell from the smell but this stuff smells a bit off anyways so I am not sure. Basically I'm asking if its supposed to have this in it or if I somehow got a rancid bottle,I really doubt I got a rotten one but between the smell and that white goo i just have to ask. :) Thanks for the help y'all. And btw the Money Drawing oil smells simply divine :D
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Re: A question regarding Uncrossing Oil from LuckyMojo

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:10 am

I have a bottle of the Uncrossing and it does not have any goo in it. Sorry to hear about that!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:11 am

No white stuff with bits of solid bits in it at all?
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:20 am

I'll call the shop tomorrow and see, thanks for the quick reply :)
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby path2success » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:31 pm

Well actually even i have the same white bits in the uncrossing oil i got :( I wasn't aware it shouldn't be there.
path2success

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:44 pm

Hey HD,
Your bottle of Uncrossing sounds like my bottle of uncrossing :-) There is white stuff in mine two, similar to the white matter that get stirred up in the hotfoot oil. You may not see it if you don't shake your bottle, but when you do it will float up. I have used it successfully on myself and many a client so I think you are AOK.

Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:46 pm

Good to know Bri - thanks. My bottle doesn't seem to have that, but when I order another one I'll know not to freak out if it's there!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby path2success » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:06 pm

I called the store and they said it's fine, supposed to be there. It is a layer of white at the bottom.
path2success

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:09 pm

Thank you Bri, I was rather sure LuckyMojo wouldn't ship a rancid bottle of oil but I just had to ask :oops:

Thank you for solving this little riddle path2success. :mrgreen:
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:43 pm

It's a mineral powder. It is not mould or fungus.

Powders tend to form a sedimentary layer at the bottom of the bottle. When you shake the bottle, the powders may float up and then land on top of the herbs, coating them.

This is what some folks think is "fungus," but they are wrong.

By the way, "rancid" means that something is decomposing. A definition of rancid is "having a rank smell or taste usually due to a chemical change or decomposition." Decomposition cannot in and of itself produce fungus, mould, or a layer of white mineral powder. :-)

OIL-HOO-UNCR
Uncrossing Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:20 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:It's a mineral powder. It is not mould or fungus.

Powders tend to form a sedimentary layer at the bottom of the bottle. When you shake the bottle, the powders may float up and then land on top of the herbs, coating them.

This is what some folks think is "fungus," but they are wrong.

By the way, "rancid" means that something is decomposing. A definition of rancid is "having a rank smell or taste usually due to a chemical change or decomposition." Decomposition cannot in and of itself produce fungus, mould, or a layer of white mineral powder. :-)

Thank you Ms.Cat, I didn't think you guys would ship something that had gone bad, I'm sure you and your wonderful staff take too much pride in what you do, but sometimes thinks happen lol, Thank you for taking the time to reply to my post. :mrgreen:
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby NSU » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:15 am

I went for a reading and I found out I was spelled on my an ex friend.

Anyways they gave me a bath and then told me to do a bath regime for 7 days. I also was told to buy and a Lucky Hand Oil.

Question: Does the Uncrossing Oil turn back stuff or just take it off?

Also how often should I use these oils -- daily??

How long should the 1/2 oz bottle last?
NSU

Re: Uncrossing Oil

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:38 pm

Uncrossing just takes it off. It won't reverse the bad work, you need a reversing product for that.

Use the oil as much as you feel necessary. It would be best to talk to the rootworker who did your reading to get specific instructions.

If used a dab at a time, the bottle should last you at least a year. If used to dress candles or to dip into bath water,, it will last a couple of months.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby NSU » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:04 pm

Thanks-

So I guess I will use them daily. Can I use the Uncrossing and Lucky Hand oils together ???
NSU

Unread postby MaryBee » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Hi NSU:

I'd also recommend doing some protection work on yourself and your home after you finish the 7 Day bath, so that no one can Cross you again. Here's a link to Lucky Mojo's page on protection work you can do on yourself and your property:

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Best wishes,
waterborn
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby NSU » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:34 am

Thanks very much-
I didn't get an answer about using the 2 oils at once
NSU

Unread postby MaryBee » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:33 pm

Hi NSU:

Did you mean using Uncrossing and what other kind of oil together?

What I've learned from rootworkers is to do the 7 days of cleansing work first, then work on building back your luck with the Luck Hand oil (if that's one of the oils you were taught to buy). You can do the bath each day at dawn, then anoint yourself with the Uncrossing oil, and then anoint the soles of your feet with the Luck oil. Rub the oil on your feet on your sole from your toes to your heels; that way, good luck will walk with you wherever you go :)

waterborn
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby NSU » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:47 am

Yes the 2 oils were Lucky Hand and Uncrossing.

When you say a bath, you mean a regular bath, correct??

I just completed the 7 Day Bath!
NSU

Unread postby MaryBee » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:22 am

I didn't know if you'd completed the 7 day bath, but that's OK. I'd try using the two oils together and see the results you get; if you notice your luck starting to improve and your life getting better, keep using the oils together. If not, use just the Lucky oil and keep the Uncrossing oil for if you end up getting crossed again.

After each day of the last uncrossing set of baths I did, I threw the water out in my front yard towards the East, then came back inside and anointed my feet from toes to heels with Luck oil. Lucky Hand Oil can also be used just on the hands; that is also traditional.

I regularly anoint my feet this way with Van Van or Attraction oil on a daily basis, just to keep good luck coming my way, even when I haven't done an Uncrossing bath.

waterborn
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby NSU » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:44 am

Thanks very much. I think I will use the Lucky Hand Oil everyday and use the Uncrossing Oil weekly

Thanks
NSU

Unread postby yooster976 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:39 am

Hello everyone

I have sent for an order from Lucky Mojo and in the order I have asked for Uncrossing Crystals and Uncrossing Oil.

Hopefully I wont have to do this again as I don’t plan to be crossed up every week, however I have purchased the oil to anoint the white candles when I take the bath.

Is there a way I can make more use of the oil for instance burn it on white candles on my altar for a week before the bath? Is this one of its uses?

Also would you use some of the oil to anoint your body? If so, when would you do this, before or after the bath, and where would you anoint your body?

I am not concerned that I may be buying a bottle that I may only use once as I have bottles of oils that I have never used, I just want to put this product to its best use rather than just guessing my way with it.

So please if anyone uses the oil will you share some information as to how you use it.
yooster976

Re: Uncrossing oil

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:13 am

You can absolutely use it dress other candles that you burn during your baths - I usually keep a dressed vigil light going the entire time I'm doing a series of bath, or a multi-day ritual.

You can also certainly use it as an anointing oil on yourself. Dabbing the soles of your feet is a good way to keep "clean", and you can put it on your pulse points or anywhere else for that matter. (Just make sure to patch-test your skin to make sure you are not irritated by the oil before putting it all over.)

You can put some in an oil diffuser to help cleanse your home of the crossing, and to help keep it nice and clean in the future.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby yooster976 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:37 am

Thank You Devi.

This is most helpful.

Could you please clarify about anointing the body with the oil? When you say keep clean do you mean that it would work as a type of protection oil after the main uncrossing work had been finished or have I misunderstood your meaning?
yooster976

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:50 am

Uncrossing Oil is not protective per se, but it will help keep you spiritually clean, as it's made from all the various herbs and roots that help uncross (and cleanse) them. It would work more as a prophylactic against things, than as a real barrier if that makes sense.

So I wouldn't wear it when going into a dangerous situation, since it's not protective in that sense. But it will help you keep from getting "dirty", and that kind of dirt can build up over time if you're not removing it somehow causing different levels of crossed conditions.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby yooster976 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:46 am

Thank you

thats very clear.
yooster976

oils for extra umph for uncrossing?

Unread postby wraithklewn » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:33 pm

I am making yet another lovely LM prduct order within the next day or so. i plan to get Uncrossing Oil and other Uncrossing products to use on a target.

What other oils could i combine with Uncrossing Oil for a stubborn uncrossing situation?

I heard that Dragons Blood Oil could be used for this but i am not sure. would this be acceptable or would another oil be better suited?
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate # 1684G
wraithklewn

Re: oils for extra umph for uncrossing?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:54 am

I would go straight for the uncrossing spell kit as it covers all bases for one to cleanse themselves. In addition, I would make sure that you cleanse yourself, house, and whatever else you need to do.

But more importantly you need to get a reading to see why this situation is so stubborn perhaps you are not addressing everything. For example, if you keep uncrossing yourself, but not protecting yourself, or binding the person that is doing it to you, then you are just going to keep getting crossed up.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:07 am

Stars has a point -- in addition to Uncrossing Oil, the Uncrossing Spell Kit would include things like Chinese Wash for house cleansing and a packet of 13 Herb Bath that might cover bases otherwise left undone.

Also, as she says, if the Uncrossing brings relief, but then troubles come back, you might wish to get a reading done on why. There are a number of good readers who post here in the forum and may be able to help you with a quick ten-minutes-for-ten-dollars reading -- find them and contact them via
http://readersandrootworkers.org

OIL-HOO-UNCR
Uncrossing Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby wraithklewn » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:28 am

Im sorry.. i should explain myself a bit better about this. i havent done any uncrossing work as of yet. im planning and looking at this from different angles( using a dollbaby a candle spell etc.). i already have half of the items that are in the uncrossing kit with me and some others on the way. the uncrossing is not for myself actually. and as from what my readings have been in the past its not a serious problem to fix.

i am just looking for an addition to use along with the uncrossing. i want to knock this situation down in hopefully one go and not look back later on wishing i should have gotten some else to use with it. i also have other things to set in motion to prevent things from going bad again.

i can't help it.. i want to pull out the big guns... is Dragons Blood Oil usable with Uncrossing Oil in case it was a stubborn situation?
wraithklewn

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:03 am

My recommendation still stands. I would still get a reading, and dedicate part of that time to some spell work coaching and a consultation.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:33 am

Thanks, wraithklewn, for making your situation a little clearer.

Dragon's Blood Oil doesn't seem to relate completely to what you are doing. It is "Dragon's Blood Oil For luck, protection, and to signify the sealing of a pact or promise."

If you are looking for deeper and stronger work, here are three ways you could go --

(1) highly personalize the work, for instance by using Astrological Oils as "helpers" or

(2) add a power oil such as Victory Oil, Power Oil, Commanding Oil, or Moses Oil -- something of the "big guns" idea you were mentioning or

(3) add a second cleansing and spell-breaking oil such as Uncrossing Oil, Jinx-Killer Oil, Run Devil Run Oil, or Cast Off Evil Oil.

I hope this is the kind of idea-framing you were hoping for.

OIL-HOO-UNCR
Uncrossing Oil
$7.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby wraithklewn » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:51 am

Yes!! this is exactly what i was looking for and really gives me alot of great options. Thank you Ms cat and Stars for the helpful advice
wraithklewn

Unread postby IBube » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:12 pm

These are some good ideas. I did some uncrossing work months ago and the curse that had been laid on me was very, very nasty. For uncrossing, I would recommend Uncrossing Oil and Sun Oil. I would burn devil's shoestring or Blessing Incense.

If you find that your uncrossing work is not enough, you might want to look into doing reverse work. I had to, and that was the straw that broke the back of that nasty curse.

Good luck.
IBube

Uncrossing oil Questions and Answers

Unread postby The » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:28 pm

Hi, I just ordered and received a bottle of LM Uncrossing Oil. I have 2 questions.

1) There is a bit of white sediment in the bottom of the mixture and around the rim that more-or-less goes away when I shake it vigorously for a while. Is the oil still good to use?

2) What would be the best day of the week to perform an uncrossing ritual?

Thank you in advance.
The

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:28 pm

1. Yes .

2. The best time to do uncrossing work is when you need it.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 am

The wrote:Hi, I just ordered and received a bottle of LM Uncrossing Oil. I have 2 questions.

1) There is a bit of white sediment in the bottom of the mixture and around the rim that more-or-less goes away when I shake it vigorously for a while. Is the oil still good to use?

Yup. That's just part of the Uncrossing Oil formula, perfectly fine :)
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby The » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:37 am

Thanks! ^^
The

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:35 am

People who are not used to buying hand-made conjure oils or who are not familiar with the use of minerals in traditional hoodoo practices quite frequently remark on the "sediments" they see in our Lucky Mojo oils, including Uncrossing Oil.

Minerals are traditional inclusions of hoodoo magic, along with roots and herbs. And, of course, minerals are heavier than oil, and they do sink to the bottom.

Just shake 'em up before use! :-)

OIL-HOO-UNCR
Uncrossing Oil
$7.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby DamnTheMan81 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:07 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Thanks, wraithklewn, for making your situation a little clearer.

Dragon's Blood Oil doesn't seem to relate completely to what you are doing. It is "Dragon's Blood Oil For luck, protection, and to signify the sealing of a pact or promise."

If you are looking for deeper and stronger work, here are three ways you could go --

(1) highly personalize the work, for instance by using Astrological Oils as "helpers" or

(2) add a power oil such as Victory Oil, Power Oil, Commanding Oil, or Moses Oil -- something of the "big guns" idea you were mentioning or

(3) add a second cleansing and spell-breaking oil such as Uncrossing Oil, Jinx-Killer Oil, Run Devil Run Oil, or Cast Off Evil Oil.

I hope this is the kind of idea-framing you were hoping for.

I have been using Dragon's blood oils to uncross people since I was a teenager.I use it when the crossing is to strong..I was taught if you want ,luck,protection,ect.you use "helping hand oil"or anything with seven saints or gods or you can buy a oils for luck,health,open road and ect and blend it like together....but i have heard you can use the Dragon blood oil to make a pact too or you can use your own blood...
DamnTheMan81

Re: Uncrossing Oil Questions and Answers

Unread postby ShadowInPurple » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:38 pm

DamnTheMan81: (Luv these names! as my mind imagines what they all look like) Dragon's Blood Resin is great, period. Oil(kind of hard to make), In incense(as a curse breaker), ink(on real 'virgin' lamb parchment paper), is VERY effective. It launches it's own counter attack which in some cases is justified depending on the circumstances. Dragon's Blood is one of those 'desert island' resins that you can't be without. It's also one of the oddest, well let's say, UNIQUE looking trees I've ever seen.

I've used blood in ritual for years. I suppose people are too squeamish nowadays.
I never quite agreed with "The Old Crow" Mr. Crowley with sacrificing cats because my rationale is the sacrifice should be "a part" of the actual person doing the magick, a direct sacrifice, so I've always used my own blood, fasting, abstaining from other things, etc, and not just when you want something.
ShadowInPurple

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:41 pm

Just for clarification, the use of blood is conjure is not that common. Sacrifices in the form of animal sacrifices are not that common either. Menstural blood is used, but other blood is not.

The only instances of animal sacrifices that we hear about are often done in rites heavily influences by traditions like the ATRs.

While I use blood in ceremonial rites involving demons, it is important to point out that such acts are not derived from conjure traditions.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ready » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:30 pm

I KNOW WHO PUTTING JINX ON ME AND MY FAMILY WHAT CAN I DO TO STOP IT
ready

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:01 pm

I would suggest you get a reading and rootwork consultation in order to confirm or refute the fact of a crossing, determine the nature of the crossing (if there is one), and then how best to remedy it.
You can find a list of skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Also, in any future posts, please refrain from typing in all caps. It's against forum policy, and amounts to yelling in internet etiquette. Thanks!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

LM UNCROSSING PRODUCTS WORK!!!

Unread postby africanviolet » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:59 pm

Wow unbelievable.....or not? I would just like to share something that is worthwhile you reading.

Last night I dreamed of cockroaches intertwined with a swarm of bees who were not attacking or anything, just somehow placed like towards the ceiling in a home walkway like area between to doors.

So in my search of dream interpretation it was noted that cockroaches were signs of uncleanliness/tenacity/longevity and bees were predictive of abundance and the sweetness of life so to speak.

So i thought hmmmm not a good mix!

Today, I received my lucky mojo products, and so I used the Uncrossing oil, incense, and sachet powders for a bath etc....

While I am preparing my water the incense burner cracks and then the Uncrossing oil falls behind the toilet -- so I go to find it -- only for me to find some sort of star shaped thing covered with a rusted color coating sprinkled with some white-like sachet powder!

I couldn't believe it! But then again I could, as my landlords wife has a problem with me.

So the LM Uncrossing oil acted as a magnet to reveal this evil which has been causing a lot of misfortune and blocks and explains the preceding dream of something within the home that was "over my head" so to speak and blocking movement into good things.

Guys these products WORK!

I feel lighter and more energized already and very hopeful. I am looking forward to great things!
africanviolet

Re: LM UNCROSSING PRODUCTS WORK!!!

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:39 pm

Thank you so much for that personal testimonial on the Uncrossing Products. I love using them as well and find them very effective and quite fast acting. Great to see your results!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:00 am

Thanks for posting about your success.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lita328 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:01 pm

Thank you for posting. It is always great to read results and experiences with the products. This one was amazing!
lita328

How to Anoint Candles With Uncrossing Oil

Unread postby maylena » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:21 am

Hello everyone, I would like to know what is the correct way to anoint a candle with Uncrossing Oil.

Do you start at the top and end at the bottom while turning your hand away from you? Can you please tell me if this is correct, and if not what is the right way.

I want you all to know that I really appreciate tour help and feedback.

Thanking everyone in advance for their response.

Sorry, I forgot to ask, is there a particularly favorable day to start an Uncrossing spell kit?

Thanks again
maylena

Unread postby KittyLove » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:04 pm

Hi Maylena,

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html
You should read this link. Has books that will tell you how to select, annoint and set candles. Miss cat wrote a new book too that I'm dying to read as well.

My understanding is to draw something to you to toward you, top to bottom toward your body. To remove, it's bottom to top, so away from you. Alternatively some people start in the middle going up all the way around and then from the middle down. My understanding in this symbolism is that your prayers are being sent up and then back down to you. I like music and incense when I prepare candles, obviously you pray while doing so or just focus intent. My more successful candle magic was done this way.

My guess for Day of the week is Saturday, for removal of obstacles. Anytime you need it is also what I read. You should search the HITAP pages as I don't remember where I read it, because I myself am still very new to hoodoo, so if I were you I'd read the forum some more.

Good luck.
Sincerely,
MissKittyloves Nanny
Thank you St. Michael for keeping us safe!
KittyLove

Unread postby shootingstar7 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:43 pm

Hi,

I've never known my dad's real birthday until a few years ago because his side of the family believes that my grandfather was cursed to an early death(38 or 39 years old). They believe that his descendents may have been cursed as well Although nothing majorly bad has happened, there seems to be something blocking us (mom, dad, brother and me) from achieving anything no matter how hard we try, whether it's love/career or even lasting friendships(many fleeting ones). Also. within our immediate family, we're always arguing with thick tension in the air and I'm so sick of it. I'm not sure if we were cursed or just have bad luck/energy. Will using this oil have any adverse effects if it was the latter? Thanks for reading. ~Betty~
shootingstar7

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

Return to Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells