Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Uncrossing Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Uncrossing Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:26 pm

No, it does not. The packets in the kits are for single baths, some have stretched them to (at the most) three days. Its your call. Please understand that the uncrossing kit is a spell by itself and quite powerful. The 13 herb bath is a ritual by it self and again quite powerful so you are combining two tried and true spells. If you are getting the kit, it will include everything needed for uncrossing work. In other words follow the instructions included in the kit for the full effect.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:07 am

As jwmccclin states the Uncrossing kit comes with 1 packet of the 13-Herb bath. If you wish to extend the cleansing bath portion of the ritual, you are of course free to do so, you would just need to purchase additional 13-Herb Bath to ensure you have enough.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Blesschild

Unread post by Blesschild » Wed May 18, 2011 4:21 pm

Greetings Everyone! I'm very new to the forum, but have taken time out and have read alot of informative stuff... I recently purchase 2 Uncrossing Kit, one for my mom and the other for myself. We're planning on performing the spell at the same time (we live in the same household). Is it possible to perform 2 of the same spell at the same time? Also I have a younger sister in the household, can my mom perform this spell for the two of them?
The kit made metion of "burying the 9 devil shoe string into the dirt across the path to your door to tangle up anyone trying to cross you," I live in the inner city in an apartment, and have no place to perform this task. I have no dirt, and we're not allowed to place anything on our door or outside our doorway ententrance . It would be helpful if anyone has an alternative or suggestion to do this so it can be a success. All input is welcome, I'm open..
I'm hoping that I've explained my situation clearly, if not, please feel free to ask any questions I'm willing to answer.
Thanks for all your help!
Be Bless!!!
Blesschild

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed May 18, 2011 9:17 pm

Yes you can perform the spell at the same time. If you have a walkway, you can still bury the devil's shoestring curio across its path, and if you have a window, you can certain lay the devil's shoestring in the window sill without anyone being the wiser.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 19, 2011 4:25 am

Can you have a door mat? If so you can put the devil's shoe string under the door mat. Can you have a potted plant? Then you can bury the devil's shoestring there too. As for your mom and sister, yes...there should be enough product to allow her to bathe and so on. She can always light some back up candles and/or do an egg cleansing on the both of them.

In any case, make sure you do some protection work as well. A good offense is a good defense.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Blesschild

Unread post by Blesschild » Thu May 19, 2011 6:27 pm

Thanks Starsinthesky7 for taking time out and offering your well informed suggetions. We're not allowed doormats or other at the entrance of our apartment. Entrance must be clear at all times, no door hangs either. It's also good to know tht my mom can perform this on my sis behalf aswell.

In any case, make sure you do some protection work as well. A good offense is a good defense.[/quote]
Thank you so much for the protection idea...(never thought of it) I thought the uncrossing would add protection too. Do we need a kit for this or can we just purchase specific items?

Thanks again for your suggestions.
Blesschild!

Blesschild

Unread post by Blesschild » Thu May 19, 2011 6:47 pm

Jwmcclin.... thanks for your advise. I'm really happy to know we can do this at the same time. Yaaayyyy!!!! I'm also happy to know that we can use the window sill. I thought about it but was uncertain. As for the walkway, thts a no no because, we're unable to get on the grass to do tht. However, is it possible to just toss it on the lawn at the entrance of the building...maybe? (if possible, it will blend right in with the fallen tree sticks etc... it will be un-noticable)
I appreciate your help.
Be bless!
Blesschild

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:21 am

Personally, because of my situation, i'm goin to do it at night or when the sun is setting since earlymmorning baths are not sufficient. Do I still throw my bath crystals and the 13 herb bath to the EAST or since the sun is setting, the WEST? I'm just curious to know cause of some practitioners.

Thanks.
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

Quester

Unread post by Quester » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:32 am

I've ordered that Uncrossing spell kit and I've got a lot that I want to uncross! One case is pretty straight up as I believe an ex of mine did do magic work against me. But I'm wondering how powerful are the effects of someone intensely wishing me not to succeed or to have problems when I'm pretty sure that they weren't magically inclined? Can that have a negative enough effect to need to be ritually uncrossed?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:34 am

The negative thoughts of others can definitely affect you, even if they are not practicing magic or praying against you. Go ahead and do the Uncrossing spell.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:45 am

I agree. Negativity is all around us whether it is intentional or unintentional...or doing magic or not.

I would recommend that you do some daily cleansing such as saging yourself with a sage smudge stick...burning uncrossing incense, or bathing in uncrossing bath crystals. Florida water bar soap or putting in some florida water in your bath is great. 13 herb bath is another method along with an egg cleansing. Again there are many different ways to cleanse yourself after you have done an uncrossing spell kit.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Most important you need to get some protection going. Fiery wall is great for anyone trying to pose harm against you.

www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

After you have done the spell kit you may want to employ some protection around your home, work with saint Michael, wear jewelry, or even have a mojo bag

www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Quester

Unread post by Quester » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:24 pm

Thanks MamaMicki and StarsintheSky7. I feel like I'm definitely on the right track - I ordered the Uncrossing spell kit and it looks like there's lots of good stuff in there.

I've done a bit of reading on the Luckymojo site, but I'm not entirely clear when it's appropriate to use one protection systems vs. another like Van Van or Fiery Wall or Run Devil Run or Protection products? Also can any of the products provide psychic protection and privacy of information against a psychic?

Quester

Unread post by Quester » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:40 am

This is a part 2 on my last question, I've been dealing with a number of crossed conditions over the last few weeks and unfortunately this has extended to one of my cats. He's elderly and has medication for health problems, and over these last six weeks there have been freak "rarely happens" types of mistakes with his medicine made by other people vets and pharmacists. I'm worried that whatever is affecting me affects him also - I also have two other pets which so far seem unaffected.

*note I edited the sentence below to clarify the question since it's been moved to this thread

I'm going to do the Uncrossing spell kit and what I'm wondering is will everything connected to me also be automatically uncrossed (such my elderly cats, or my car/home) or do I need to carve names into the candles as described earlier in this thread.

Thanks much,
Quester

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:17 pm

I would include your property and loved ones in your petition for the Uncrossing. Since cats are pretty hydrophobic and it would be difficult and stressful to bathe them in Uncrossing or 13 Herb, you can perform an egg cleansing on your cats to ensure that any negativity that may have gotten to them will also be removed. :)

wendy

Unread post by wendy » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:51 pm

I did the uncrossing spell kit and finish the ritual last week.
The last day I had to clean the house with the Chinese Wash, what I did.
Now a week later I just remember today that after the Chinese wash cleaning I did need to throw salt in the four corners of my home. I totally forgot this and just remember it now.
The problem now is that I'm abroad for a month away from home, I did the ritual and everything fine and have the mojo bag with me. But still everything is going bad with me this week.
Is it because I forgot the salt and basicly didn't finished the ritual?
Please let me know if it's because of this that things are still bad for me. Can I still fix it or do I need to do the Uncrossing ritual all over again? And how can I fix this salt thing as I will be a month away from home now?

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:32 pm

Wendy,

There are numerous techniques for spiritually cleansing a house and removing crossed conditions. Try not to obsess over the omission of the Salt as it is a small part of an overall greater work. When you do get home, it would be a nice touch to air out the house (esp. if it's been shut up in your absence), give it a refresher cleanse with the Chinese wash (I use it for daily, not just spiritual, cleaning) and then you can close the ritual with the Salt as instructed.

I am not familiar with your case and thus not sure why you required Uncrossing, so I couldn't say whether or not your present troubles are consistent with crossed conditions. I can say, though, that it does you no good to worry yourself about Salt in the corners at home if you are abroad. For now, have faith in your work, work your mojo and be faithful in your prayers to be lifted out of your troubles.

Good luck.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:40 pm

I've been trying to do the uncrossing kit for a month now. I cannot do some parts of the spell because I live in the city. Certain things like burying stuff or dumping stuff at a crossroads I can't do because it is someone else's property. I want to do this spell and need to, but some parts of it seem to be impractical. I could do it if I lived in a house and owned my own property, but since I live in the city, the part of the spell that says I should throw the bath water over my left shoulder near sunrise at a crossroads I can't do because the only crossroads I live by has houses on the property. If I go around there carrying a basin of my bath water, I will be harassed by the homeowners or even have the cops called on me. I have a problem waking up before dawn because I wake up at 6am anyway, and would have to wake up around 4:30am to get the spell started before I get ready for work. So is there any way I can make this spell practical and easier to do? Any advice from anyone else who found this spell to be impractical would be great! I'm not saying it's a bad spell. All I'm saying is that I can't do it for the reasons listed above. Thanks!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:06 pm

Markimark615, your concerns have to addressed countless times in the forum. The answers vary...
For a spell to be effective you have to put work in it...you have to make sacrifices of time; each ritual has a traditional method associated with it.

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:11 am

I understand that. You have a point. So I will try do be discreet then while dumping my bath water on other people's property. Maybe if I do it early enough, no one will be awake to see me. I just have to try it and see what happens. Thank you jwmcclin!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:26 am

Hi Markimark615,

as jwmcclin mentions - many other threads contain various alternatives and answers to your question concerning bathwater. That said (as others before have suggested) a small jam jar or cola cup full of your bath water goes quite unnoticed; what you need is a representative sample of the bath. And if you're driving, throwing it over your left shoulder and out the window at the crossroads as you drive by is quite easy: other motorists will simply think you're getting rid of a left-over drink.

Best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:13 am

When you're throwing stuff into a crossroads, you're not doing it onto other people's property, you're throwing it into the road.

NurseGirl1788

Unread post by NurseGirl1788 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:30 am

Hey y'all,
This past year, I've been having a lot of obstacles in my way. It's probably been one of the most trying years of my life. I just want to start fresh- with school, my career, new friendships, relationships... I just want everything to be healthy. In starting fresh, would the uncrossing kit be something appropriate to begin with?
Thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:07 am

Yes, it would be a perfect start!
You may wish to follow it up with a Van Van spell kit to get your luck flipped about around and open the way for good fortune.

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:10 pm

Hi Aura, that is the type of answer I was looking for, an alternative! And Devi, if I were to throw something into the road, it would be into moving traffic (most crossroads where I live are busy intersections, so what Aura is suggesting makes sense). I was thinking about just walking to the crossroads and throwing the bath water over my shoulder while standing on the sidewalk, which is one someone else's property. So thanks everyone for your help, and I will do a "drive by" of sorts with my bath water.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:20 pm

I've lived in the downtown center of a huge city for the past 12 years - I just take some bathwater in a water bottle, cross a street at a crosswalk, and pour the water out with a wrist flick towards whatever direction I need. There are usually cars there, sometimes even other pedestrians. I've never had someone even look twice. ;)

Driving by would, of course, be ok too. But I've never owned a car here, so that's not an option for me. It's all on-foot or nothing.

There's no need to overcomplicate things. :)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:05 pm

I often times take my bath water to the crossroads at the bottom of my street, which is a well traveled cross road for buses and business people alike. I usually carry it in a small mug, like for coffee. I toss the water over my shoulder or towards the rising sun and walk back home. Never had a problem at all...and it gets very busy at 6am here in SF...
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:52 pm

Anyone can dispose of something that the crossroads, no matter where you live in the US. More often than not it is people's own fears that make it seem like a hurdle rather than any external issue.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:58 pm

Okay, just to update everyone. I woke up at 5:30am to begin my uncrossing spell. Sadly, after pouring the salt mixture over my head like the instructions said, I realized I forgot to put the stopper in the tube!. So the beginning of my spell literally went down the drain. So I'm taking a step back and going to have a reading done by someone in AIRR. Every time I try to do any type of uncrossing work, something goes wrong. The only time an uncrossing went ok for me is when I received step by step instructions from a practitioner. I had a month of bliss with a lot of income, then BOOM! My bad luck came back with a vengeance. I lost a temp to perm job and was told it was through no fault of my own. It has been downhill from then on. So I thank every one here for their advice and when I do an uncrossing, I will keep all of your wonderful words of wisdom in mind!

thelastmagician
Newly Registered

Unread post by thelastmagician » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:37 pm

Hi all! First time noob poster with a couple of questions about this kit which I'm starting tomorrow morning. I have searched but not found the answers so many apologies if this has been covered previously.

RE: the mojo bag bit. Is there a particular way to dress it with the oil? I've seen reference to the four corners on another site but would like to know of any traditional specifics that I can follow. Secondly I'm keen on the idea of a magickal working having a finite timeframe so do not want to feel like I need to keep the mojo on my person forever more I.e I'm looking at this as a working that gets the job done in seven days. So at the moment I consider carrying the bag from day of creation until the last day but how does it function thereafter? Do I discard it at the crossroads with the other bits on the seventh day, am I supposed to carry it forever, orcan I keep it and just keep it on my person at times in the future when I feel crossed and if the latter then should it be redressed with oil or any other ritual considerations? Hope that makes sense, I'm a total hoodoo noob so apreciate any and all advice with an open mind!

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:37 pm

Hi, I don't think I have seen this answered yet, but I apologize if it already has been addressed. I would like to do an Uncrossing Kit for me and someone else. We are not romantially involved but about to embark on a large investement and business venture. I have never done an Uncrossing Kit, I do from time to time wear uncrossing oil , take baths and make other cleansing baths from scratch, but never the full on kit. As for him, i already know he's pretty blocked and so I think doing a kit that would cleanse both of us before we get deep into our business would be a good step. I admit that I do have romantic feelings for him, but my primary goal with this would be to remove all negativity, bad luck sent our way, and jealously- basically just have us ready to start our venture with a clean slate. Is this something I can do with one kit? Or would I have to do one for each of us? Also not sure if the uncrossing would address the jealousy and envy of others or if I would have to do something separate for that

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:26 pm

I don't know if uncrossing is really what you identity with here, have you had a reading that revealed you are crossed up? If not, another angle is to work Van Van (http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html) spiritual supplies designed to clear away evil, provide magical protection, open the road to new prospects, change bad luck to good. Think about this but for spells designed to uncross or open the way I would work them individually because each has certain rituals that are very personal. Followed by success work to increase your business prospects.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:18 pm

A mojo is a spirit-ally that is an ongoing piece of conjure. It's a living thing. You keep it on or near you until its work is done, feeding it regularly to keep it alive and working strongly. So you're not meant to discard it after the 7th day, it is going to keep working for you in an ongoing manner.

The Uncrossing mojo would have cleansing and protective elements, meant to draw negativity away from you, or repel it entirely. You may find that, due to the intent of the mojo, that it may "take a hit" for you sometime in the future and be killed, and THEN you would discard it.

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:10 am

My mom got this kit for me,heres my questions:

It says on the 1st day use the Crystals with Hyssop,what is Hyssop,is it the bath crystals,because Hyssop isn't in the kit?

Do I dispose the remainders of the candles and etc on each days of 7, or can I dispose everything on day 7?

Could me and my fiance use this same kit together...baths,carve both our names in candles,etc all together,or would I need to get him his own kit?

Thanks to all who answers my questions

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:38 am

@MissHoodooPrincess - Please understand that it is still Christmas/Yule holiday season and most moderators and admins are still on a holiday schedule, which may very well make them not available to spend time here on the forum. I myself have been visiting with family and friends, and have not been online very much, and likely won't be on very much until after the New Year. I'm certain most other mods are likewise indisposed.

I'm sorry you experienced a delayed response, however it has only been one day. There is absolutely no reason to get angry or make threats in a one day wait time for a response on a forum run by volunteers during the holiday season - all mods and admins are unpaid volunteers who donate their spare time to answering questions here.

Now to address your questions:

The Uncrossing bath crystals include Hyssop herb in them already. Hyssop is a very powerful biblical cleansing herb.

You can perform the kit for you and your fiance together, however you will need to take separate baths. Divide the Uncrossing bath crystals and 13-Herb Bath packets into two, and then each take and dispose of your baths separately. The candle work can be done for both at once.

With the candle wax, I would personally dispose of the candle wax remnants on a daily basis at a crossroads - however you can collect all wax remains and dispose of them on the final day if you so wish.

Hopefully that helps you get started! :)

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:12 pm

Thanks Devi you was of great help, thanks for taking the time to answer my question on the holidays. Happy Holidays

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:57 pm

Devi can me and my fiance dispose our collections from our baths at the same crossroad at the same time, pour over our shoulders,not look back,and leave together? Plus barry the remainders of the 7 days spell kit at the crossroads together and can it be the same crossroad?

Fullmoondiva

Unread post by Fullmoondiva » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:37 am

I an new at Hoodoo and I just got the Uncrossing Spell Kit. It says on the directions to do the spell for 7 days but someone on this thread said they were doing it for 13 days. Are you supposed to do it for 7 days like is says on the directions or for 13 days?

It also says to do it at dawn, but can you also do it at night as well?

Fullmoondiva

Unread post by Fullmoondiva » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:52 am

I have another question regarding the Uncrossing Spell Kit. When I carve my name on the candle, do I also write my last name as well and if so where would I write my last name considering there is not much room on the candles because they are only 4 inches and very narrow.

Fullmoondiva

Unread post by Fullmoondiva » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:34 pm

I also forgot to ask when writing your name on the candle for the Uncrossing Spell Kit, do you print your name in all caps or doesn't it matter?

lbcamera

Unread post by lbcamera » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:45 pm

After pouring the cleansing water over myself in the bathtub I then exited my tub backwards while 2 candles were burning in the entrance of the
bathtub. I did this according to the directions that I received from my root worker. After exiting backwards and letting myself drip dry I recited
the 51st Psalm then I started reciting the 23rd Psalm while praying and blessing myself. Right in the middle of the 23rd Psalm a part of my suspended
ceiling fell and both candles went out and one candle spilled over. As startled as I was I completed the 23rd Psalm. I am new to Hoodoo and I have to say
I was very spooked by this event. This is the second day of my cleansing. I did send an email to my root worker but have not heard back from him as of yet
and I was wondering if events like these are not uncommon to occur or am I just being paranoid and it was merely a mishap. If someone can advise me on this I would greatly appreciate this. I did take the remaining bath water and dispose of it in a crossroad.

My best to all
Lbcamera
Thank You Saint Anthony

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:54 pm

The person who crossed you doesn't want you to get uncrossed obviously. Be diligent in taking your baths.
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:50 pm

I would also read that as a sign that you're experiencing resistance to your getting Uncrossed. Keep at it faithfully!! And yes, check in with your rootworker to see if they suggest any additional measures. Until you hear from them though continue with the plan as you made it.

Best of luck!

lbcamera

Unread post by lbcamera » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:00 pm

Interesting because Khi told me the person that I was uncrossing didn't quite know what they were doing....perhaps they are getting help from others...
Thanks Devi I intend on completing the entire process.Perhaps another divination reading is advisable as some things might have changed since
Friday when I had it done. I'm sure I will hear from him soon.

My Best To You
lbcamera
Thank You Saint Anthony

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:27 am

Even if someone isn't very good at magic per se, if they have enough anger and hatred towards you even a simple spell can be powerful. Keep up with the baths and let us know how things go.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:05 am

I agree with the discussion currently in progress. Just because someone may not know very well what they are doing, or are haphazardly sending you ill, doesn't mean that there is not a more experienced spell-worker behind them, perhaps one that is very good at blinding their influence from other workers. Always remember that there can be multiple avenues for readings and divination and sometimes it takes a while for them to "come through" and truley reveal the whole picture. Please keep us updated on your case, if you feel comfortable in doing so.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

lbcamera

Unread post by lbcamera » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:33 am

I am 4 days into the cleansing and the past 2 days have been incident free except for today when I walked out backwards one of the candles were out,
but I think that was because of a faulty wick. I'm working in the blind here since I still have not heard from my root worker concerning this matter.

Thank you for your help
Best to you
lbcamera
Thank You Saint Anthony

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:07 pm

Well, even the faultiness of a candle that finds its way into your house can be influenced by spiritual factors. To paraphrase St. Paul, "All creation works together for the good of those who are Up To Something."

Don't stop the work -- persist!

But what concerns me is: Did you call your landlord about the ceiling?

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

lbcamera

Unread post by lbcamera » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:19 pm

I put the ceiling up myself it's very light it is a suspended ceiling so it was just a panel that fell. I have continued to do the cleansing and I am saying additional prayers during the day as well. Thank you so much for your concern and help.

Best to you
lbcameraL
Thank You Saint Anthony

curious_cat

Unread post by curious_cat » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:06 am

Today is the second day I've been using the uncrossing spell kit. When I first opened my spellkit, the 7 candles were missing. I thought no big deal, I keep those on hand, hundreds at a time.

Yesterday, before my uncrossing bath I saw a huge roach on the wall as I entered my bathroom. I pay for routine pest control and haven't seen a roach in forever. Before I can light the candle, I knock it out if the holder onto the floor. I throw it away and fix a new one, but forget the powder. On the way to dispose of the bathwater, I have to make a sudden stop. A little of the bathwater comes up out of its container and sloshes onto me.

Today, I have difficulty getting the incense lit: and my candle only burns halfway. I also noticed that the sterling silver ring and necklace I was wearing turned smut black.

Are these bad signs? And, should I be worried? When will I see improvement?

Thanks.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:33 pm

Those all sound like signs that there is resistance to you getting uncrossed. Continue on as carefully and faithfully as you are able to complete the kit as directed.
If you have any of the Uncrossing bath left, take another bath and be extra mindful when disposing of it.

If at the end of the 7 days you still feel there is resistance, then it's time to get a reading from an AIRR worker to determine what else needs to be done.

curious_cat

Unread post by curious_cat » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:55 am

Thank you Devi. Things seemed to improve throughout the remaining 7 days, but I have scheduled a reading with Miss Cat, just to be sure everything is ok.

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:21 pm

I ordered these products. I don't know which one should I consider in doing 1st since both of them are good.

Question #1 : Fiery Wall of Protection or Uncrossing spell kit.

Question #2 : How many people can I protect including myself on both of these spell kits?

Thanks!
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:43 pm

In general, you will want to do any uncrossing and cleansing work before you put up a Fiery Wall of Protection. The protection can keep bad things out, but you want to make sure that nothing bad is in with you when you shut the gates.
Two-Headed Doctor

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:20 pm

Which one is the cleaning kit? I only ordered these two.

So basically the uncrossing is per person? What about the WFP, how many people can I protect on this one?
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:26 pm

The Uncrossing is the "cleansing" kit. Uncrossing and cleansing are not *quite* the same thing, but they're similar enough that you can help yourself effectively with Uncrossing.
This spell kit contains not one, but THREE kinds of bathing and scrubbing products; plenty enough to bathe an entire family -- or dose their grooming, laundry AND cleaning supplies, sprinkle on the floors and sweep out of the house (powder), sweeten and cleanse the air of the house (incense), even after you have carried out all the instructions and empowered the mojo bag for yourself (or whoever in your family needs it most). A bargain, I'd say.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Laila
HRCC Student

Unread post by Laila » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:45 am

I just started the uncrossing spell kit this morning. I'm new to hoodoo. This was my first time doing a bath ritual. I got up a half hour before sunrise to begin. Unfortunately, a couple of things went wrong, which caused the ritual to take longer than I planned. I started the ritual by putting a pot of spring water on the stove to heat. I used a gallon jug of spring water. Then I went to do the candle and incense. However, my charcoal was old and I couldn’t get it to light. I messed around with it for too long. I finally resorted to dropping lit matches one after the other into the incense to get it to smoke. Then I found that the water had started to boil. It was now too hot to use, and I did not have more spring water to cool it off with. I did not want to add tap water to it because that seemed the wrong thing to do, so I had to wait for it cool on its own. I finally did the bath with really hot water. Ouch! Because of the delay, I got to the crossroads to dispose of the water about 20 minutes after official sunrise time (according to my Deluxe Moon iPhone app, which I highly recommend by the way). Does my getting to the crossroads late ruin the spell? I did start the spell on time before sunrise. Please tell me that everything is still okay! I really hope to hear from someone soon, as I'm not sure if I should start over with day one, or continue with day two tomorrow morning.

Also, here are some first impressions and a tip for the uncrossing spell kit: Everything was packaged really well, and the directions were easy to follow. The products felt authentic, and I got a good vibe from them. The smell of each item is pleasant, and the herbs are visible in everything. I felt really clean and at peace after doing the bath, even though I am worried about the delay affecting the outcome. My skin feels really silky after the bath. My tip is to get everything ready the day before and ensure it is all okay (like having charcoal that works) by doing a practice run-through. That way you are more confident and not stressing out in the morning.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:23 pm

Laila wrote:I started the ritual by putting a pot of spring water on the stove to heat. I used a gallon jug of spring water.
I would have used less -- a quart or even a pint -- and had the rest of the water ready to cool it down.
Then I went to do the candle and incense. However, my charcoal was old and I couldn’t get it to light.
Lucky Mojo incenses are herbs in a base of sawdust and saltpeter -- flammable substances. I take a big pinch of incense and shape it into a cone with my fingertips and set it alight. A match and a gentle breath are all you need. No charcoal.
Because of the delay, I got to the crossroads to dispose of the water about 20 minutes after official sunrise time ... Does my getting to the crossroads late ruin the spell?
Twenty minutes isn't too bad. I believe you're all right, especially because of the way you felt afterwards:
really clean and at peace
Sounds like a good start to me! :)

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Laila
HRCC Student

Unread post by Laila » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:15 am

Thank you so much, Miss Michaele!

I also did a tarot reading on it and got the Ace of Cups, which I took as I sign that it worked completely. I was even blown away to see that the fountain from the cup has 4 streams of water, which represent the crossroads! I'm excited and grateful to receive such a positive sign.

Best, Laila

Tone2

Unread post by Tone2 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:44 pm

I had an egg thrown at me that hit me in my solar plexus at maybe over 60 MPH, from a car that silently past without laughing or yelling, and The words "Massive Heart Failure" uttered in my ears during an out of body experience, by my Love who dumped me a week later for a married man that she met on the day of the OBE experience. On top of that I had two women very close to me suddenly abandon me then pretend to have amnesia, and I lost all friends within a short period of time, and have been abused & dumped by 100% of all my Love interests, BUT, this was after no trouble, no fights and them saying things like i was the best man they ever met and they are in Love with me. I have stories that would be very difficult for people to believe. I believe that beyond any regular non-crossed/jinx issues I have, that I am also a true candidate for uncrossing.

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:49 pm

Hello!

I got my packages from LM today (yeyy)

Okay, so here are the followings items I got:

1. Clarity candle (fixed)

2. Stop gossip candle (fixed)

3. Uncrossing Kit

4. FWP Kit

Now, I know I should perform uncrossing kit first more than anything. While I do the uncrossing, can I lit clarity candle and stop gossip candle the same day, or I need to focus and put my energy on each of these?

---- I am planning on working on FWP after I am done with uncrossing work. But had questions on these two candles.

Now on the uncrossing kit I did not get the " devil's shoe strings curio" Should I not start my uncrossing work until I receive this item?

Thanks!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”