• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:26 am

Uncrossing Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Unread postby Leopreponderance » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:41 pm

Hello, All

My name is Darren and I don't know if this is the appropriate place to try and obtain assistance but here I go.

To make a long story semi short, my mother has been facing some problems involving finances and her love life for YEARS now.

She wants to get rid of her husband because he is a complete lowlife but she can't seem to get in position where she can afford all of her expenses (rent, utilities, and etc.) to be able to give him the boot.

She and I tried a commanding spell on him and it didn't work.

Sidenote: A neighbor (wiccan) suggested that his mother maybe put a protective spell on him. Idk.

In the last quarter of 2008 I suggested she contact Dr.Kioni to assist her. He did a magical remediation assessment w/ her and determined her sister had someone do rootwork on her to make sure we would pretty much have financial trouble and I believe he informed her she had a repellent on her involving men.

She never payed for the uncrossing spell (i don't think) but I believe she wanted him to do some work for her to get a job promotion. She got the job promotion but a small increase in pay and the people at the house she works in are very shady.That is just one of the examples I'm talking about. Something will come but, it's not enough.

Her and I established a commercial cleaning business together. All we have to do is come up with the money to pay for publishing, licenses, insurance, and to pay a marketing company. So we figured around income tax we will have the money. Well, out of nowhere the IRS claims that when her husband cashed out his 401k plan he supposedly didn't inform the IRS. So now he owed nearly 3k and mind you this was done in 2006 and they didn't even touch the 2007 tax return but NOW in 2008 when we have to pay some things involving trying to get out of a bad situation financially, she had MOST of her tax return taken. I know this happens to many people but that is another example of the things that go on.

I got a reading done as well and I was told I don't have any hexes on me but I seem to be affected by this cross cause I'm in the same household. I say that because I WAS working for a company as an installer technician in training and all I needed was a truck to work out of. I would have been making over 50k annually but something happened where they had to lay off the trainees and you couldn't come back unless you had a truck. How was I supposed to get a truck with no downpayment, co-signer, and no credit? Anything I try to do to assist her fails.

What can I do? I haven't done any spellcraft in a long time and the last spell I did, didn't work. So I'm kind of discouraged on trying anything. I don't think my mother is depth enough to perform the ritual herself and not to mention she is the kind that believes "What god has for you, no one can mess that up," and that god will see her through. No offense but, clearly....it's continuing to go on.

Is there a powerful spell I can perform for her that can FINALLY put this to rest?
Leopreponderance

Re: An Uncrossing Spell

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:25 pm

Hi, Darren,

You started by asking for an Uncrossing spell -- because obviously someone has crossed both you and your mother up and made things go off-track -- but the problems, when you present them, are deeper than that: there is the prospect of divorce, the layoff from the job, the IRS taking the money you had hoped to have to start a business.

So let's start by saying that a general Uncrossing spell, of the type that involves bathing and house cleansing, is your first step. You can read more about these things at

http://luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

You can order Uncrossing products here -- including our very popular Uncrossing Spell Kit, which includes a variety of Uncrossing spiritual supplies, plus full instructions for use, by going to this page:

http://luckymojo.com/products-uncrossing.html

Next, if your mother really does want to get a divorce from your father, she should set up some simple protection for herself. There are many ways to do this, but the most common include carrying a protective talisman of some type, at least until he leaves the home, or she does. She could then perform a Road Opener bath. See Road Opener spiritual supplies here:

http://luckymojo.com/products-road-opener.html

She needs money to fund the divorce, and she has some sort of income, so the next step would be a Money Stay With Me candle spell, to keep her money from being drained away like it is right now. Any money she accumulates should be kept away from her soon-to-be-ex husband. Cash in a coffee can is better in these situations than all the IRA and 401k plans in the world.

When she has enough saved for the break-up to proceed, she should perform a full-blown Separation work to affect a just, civil, non-upsetting conclusion to the marriage, without drama or bitterness. If he is going to be leaving the home, she should then cleanse the house out spiritually with Chinese Wash as soon as he departs, again perform an Uncrossing spell, and set protections up against his return. If she is leaving the home and letting him remain, then have her to do a Blessing spell to spiritually sanctify, cleanse, and protect her new place as soon as she moves in -- the very day she moves in.

Order Chinese Wash here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html#special

You too are obviously being affected by this situation:

After the Uncrossing Spell, perform a simple Freeze-Out spell on anyone who may be trying to harm you or your mother. This is a type of binding spell literally done in the freezer, that will freeze them in their tracks.

For yourself, a Road Opener is next recommended, and perhaps also a Steady Work candle or mojo. See Steady Work products here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-steady-work.html

Finally, there is the issue of your doubtfulness about spell work. This is the one point upon which i cannot help you. Taking the leap of faith to perform spell work is an individual matter. Practice does improve the odds, and a time of crisis is not always the best time to begin practicing, but you are where you are now, so fix your Will in place and undertake the work with as much force and faith as you can muster.

Good luck,
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby Leopreponderance » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:52 am

Well,like I was saying apparently Dr.Kioni told her that her sister payed someone to do rootwork on her or did herself.I got a reading and he said there was nothing on me.So you think that someone has done something to me aswell? Like you said it's obviously affecting me.

She wants to get a divorce from him (not my father lol)definitely but,something I forgot to mention.Anything that he doesn't want us to obtain...we won't get.Example:My mother wanted to get a second vehicle so I could go back to work and actually have a life.I say that because since we have one vehicle I drive everyone to work and school.I can't get a job of my own nor go to school because of the hours.Not to mention I wanted to go back to my technician position i mentioned in my previous post.Anyway,we went and got approved for a vehicle and the dealer told us to come back the next day w/the downpayment.It was a wrap.Well when he found out he was pretty pissed off.I believe he knows he is basically only here because she isn't financially stable.So anything that threatens his little sitch is a threat (i.e. me getting a decent paying job to help her out)The next day the guy claims the bank changed their mind and that it was "too much car for her."...? That is just one of many examples.Job interviews,we will get lost or be late.Now these things can very well be pratical but,it just seems like 2 much of a coincidence that EVERYTHING he doesn't want us to get,we don't get it.Anything we try to do to get rid of him fails.Then sometimes he will stare in her face and be smirking.I would swear he got someone to do something cause he is 2 stupid to do it himself.

As for the road opener spell,I believe DR.Kioni did a spell to open up the road for financial prosperity but,obviously money isn't coming in,it's going out lol.

So she should open up a seperate account that he has no access to? I say that because he snnops around throw peoples things and is constantly listening to our conversations.
Leopreponderance

Unread postby Conan » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:07 am

Hi cat ,

would you mind sharing a little more specifically the "freeze out spell" Ive done something similar before,but what is your specific variation if i may ask. Hope you are well.

Conan Swanson #1298
Conan

Uncrossing Spell and Emboldening Spellwork Activities

Unread postby nagasiva » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:46 am

hi Darren,

you wrote:
I haven't done any spellcraft in a long time and the last spell I did, didn't work. So I'm kind of discouraged on trying anything.

take baby steps in the reclaiming of your personal power as a magician, witch, conjure, sorcerer, or however you conceive yourself. in this thread, others have adequately explained how you might do the Uncrossing work yourself. start small in preparation. like any good administrator, when daunted by a specific project, you should break it down into smaller parts so as not to be looking at the whole and perpetuate the balking reaction.

if you can, ignore the Uncrossing work temporarily and do something instead for your personal power and confidence. I have specifically focused on power-getting and spell-enhancing activities as part of my studies, and i would suggest that the construction of a mojo hand or talisman could serve you well in your pursuit of this orientation. oils such as Calamus might be applicable to dress it, and roots like John the Conqueror, and Master Root could be placed inside such a bag. formulae which might be involved in making it could be: Crucible of Courage, Master Key, Master, Power, Mercury, Aries, Leo, or Nature. Saint Cyprian of Antioch and the Black Man (of the Crossroads) may also be petitioned for assistance in enhancing your power and magical ability.

catherine replied:
...the issue of your doubtfulness about spell work. This is the one point upon which i cannot help you. Taking the leap of faith to perform spell work is an individual matter.

quite true, in the case that Darren cannot actually create the mojo or talisman, the purchase of such an object is also a possibility. items that come to mind which may be of assistance available at Lucky Mojo would be --

{AMU-NEP-EYEB } Eye of Agamotto for magical power, enhanced vision and emboldening alliance (snail martyr spirits!);

{AMU-USA-PWIB Amulet, USA Pewter Pentacle Baphomet, strung on black cord 6.00} for excitement of occult interest and activity in the construction of an amulet or charm for personal power or self-development;

{AMU-USA-XCRO Amulet, USA Stamped Brass Crown charm to sew on a mojo bag $1.00 } for construction of a mojo bag associated with success and achievement;

{AMU-USA-TMB0 through AMU-USA-TMB9 } Tibetan Medicine Bracelet to enhance your personal vitality, strength, power or health;

{HOL-CAT-MEC1 Chromo of San Cipriano, $2.00} for use in petitioning the saint of occultists to assist you;

{STA-CAT-CEXP St. Expedite, Painted Plastic Statuette, $3.50} for summoning enthusiasm to move past the inertia of stagnancy;

any number of statues, incense holders, or pendants of ISIS, an Egyptian goddess well-known in association with magical knowledge and power, may also serve to enhance your practice;

{AMU-THA-CCMP MANO PODEROSA Ceramic Oval Pendant $6.00} as a talisman of power and initiation.

beyond obtaining such a talisman or power object, you might contract with a 'back-up' conjure to bolster your abilities and power as you do the spell. perhaps they would burn candles for you, or do a miniature version of the spell in tandem.

you may also feel free to invoke me under my stars (see my avatar) as a living icon of mages and personal occult mastery (though this isn't at all traditional hoodoo, and just came to my mind as a helpful option available to you, should you desire it).

I am assuming that you have experience with spellcasting. if you do not, then you may wish to study up a bit first before trying this emboldening preparation (don't take too long; remember the old adage about getting back on the horse very soon once you've been bucked off to avoid unnecessary anxiety around spellcasting), then get a very good sense of the Uncrossing work to which you will attend prior to trying it again, and fuel your future attempts with power you obtain via the vector you select to supplement your power.

good luck and may your spelling consistently improve! ;)
nagasiva yronwode

Forum Technical Help
forum@luckymojo.com
Lucky Mojo Curio Company
nagasiva
Site Owner

Unread postby Reynolds » Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:47 pm

Hi Darren,

try this:
buy Uncrossingl Bath Crystals http://www.luckymojo.com/products-uncrossing.html
and
Jinx Killer Bath Crystals http://www.luckymojo.com/products-jinx-killer.html
and
Cast Off Evil Oil http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cast-off-evil.html
and
Rue http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html
and
Camphor squares http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatincense.html#resin
from Lucky Mojo and get some coconut milk (depending on where you live, you'll probably be able to find canned coconut milk there).

Do a load of luandry, and put half each of the crystals in it.

Next

Crush the camphor, and then put it and the rue in a pot with water in it (obviously :-) ) and heat it to a boil while stirring it, and pray over it, asking whomever you pray to so that the power of the Rue and Camphor can come forth and send evil away from you, protect you from evil, and spiritually purify and cleanse you, and talk about your specific situation. Also tell the Camphor and Rue what they are going to do for you, and thank them for their help.

Fill a tub with warm water, put a candle (a tea light or tiny white 4in candles in a holder) on each end of the tub ( so that when you get in and out of the tub, you'll have to step through an invisible line created by the candles... sorry, I'm not a very good technical writer :-( ).

Anoint the candles with Cast Off Evil oil, and then take the pot with the Camphor and Rue in it, and pour it through the strainer into the bath water, praying as you do it.

Then, open the can of coconut milk, and pray over it asking whomever to bring forth the spiritual power within it so that it can give you spiritual strength. then pour it in the tub as well.

Remove the strainer witht the strained stuff in it, and make sure to run water down the side of the pot so as to cool it off, and then place it on the floor of the bathroom next to the tub.

Make sure if you have a shower curtain to remove it.

Then light the candles and pray over them.

Then, get in the tub, after taking your clothes off of course!

Begin to scrub downwards from head to foot, all the while praying out loud to be cleansed of the nasty circumstances and energies (for lack of a better term) that are effecting you. Pray to whomever you pray to, and also speak to the camphor and rue, telling it what it is to do for you, and also pray: As I am cleansed by this Camphor and rue, as evil is sent away from me and as I am now protected from evil and crossed conditions etc... let my 'blank spiritual slate' be strengthened by this coconut milk, so that the absence of evil and misfortune will be filled with spiritual strength" etc... that's what I say, but say what feels right for you.

Then, stand up in the tub and fill the pot with water, and slowly pour it over your head 7 times, each time praying aloud to be cleansed of evil and crossed conditions and misfortue etc... and to be strengthened by the cocnut milk.

when you are done, say another prayer, and step out of the tub, and visualize yourself as being spiritually cleansed and purified and filled with strength.

Then collect a basin full of the used bath water, or if you don't have one, fill up the pot.

Dress in the clean clothes, and go to a cross roads, and throw the pot or basin full of water over your left shoulder and walk away without looking back.

The recipe of the mix was related to me by a guy on a message board. He is involved in Ocha (African Diasporic Religion), which would account for the coconut milk, I think, and the rest of it is from "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice."

Give it a try, and I think It'll help you out.

One cool thing, is that you'll feel some of the coconut milk stay on your body, so as you leave the bad stuff at the crossroads, you walk away covered in spiritual strength.
Reynolds

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:03 am

That is an interesting mix of Cuban Santeria with African-American hoodoo, Reynolds. I would note that while many people do create and work with such cross-cultural combinations, that i myself am not involved in, nor do i teach, Ocha, and this forum is set up primarily to propagate information about hoodoo, also called conjure or rootwork.

Next, since we are speaking of conjure, it is quite common among Black American women to wear elaborate hairdos that should NOT have coconut milk poured over them, or any liquid at all, until it is time to wash them and re-do them. For this reason, it is the custom among hoodoo doctors -- no matter what their own hair type or gender may be -- to always offer clients the choice of bathing from the head down or from the face down or from the neck down. As a student of my correspondence course, you have been taught this, so please accept as a kindly reminder my recommendation to state the client's several washing options clearly when you help out here on the forum. Thanks!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

How to uncross someone without direct contact.

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:46 pm

I need to uncross someone that I do not have direct contact with. I think that someone has put something on them, but this person does not necessarily believe in hoodoo. Is doing a simple candle spell enough?
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: How to uncross someone without direct contact.

Unread postby Miss Bri » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:25 am

Hi there,
Well, it all depends on what you mean by enough. In Hoodoo we use personal concerns and direct contact because they increase the efficacy of our spells. If you know someone and you think that they have been crossed, the most effective work will involve using their hair, saliva, nail clippings, and other personal concerns of that type. Actually, the most effective work involves them working for themselves or at least cooperating with a worker because a lot of uncrossing work is done with ritual bathing. In the situation that you are describing lighting a vigil candle or other candle spell is a good way to go.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lara » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:15 am

I prefer to make a poppet of the person and then ritually bathe the poppet on the person's behalf.

What you need:

One plastic baby doll where the head can be removed

Lucky Mojo Spanish Moss http://herb-magic.com/spanish-moss.html

Master Root http://herb-magic.com/master-root-pieces.

5 packs of 13 Herb Bath http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Holy Water

White Cloth http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html ALT-CLO-WHHK

26 Tea lights http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

7-11 Holy Oil http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html
or
Uncrossing oil http://www.luckymojo.com/products-uncrossing.html
or
blessing oil http://www.luckymojo.com/products-blessing.html

Take the head off the baby doll, stuff the doll loosely with spanish moss and half of one package of the 13 Herb Bath. Add a teaspoon of master root into the head of the baby doll (to control it). Put the doll back together. Lay the doll on the white cloth.

Baptise the doll with the Holy Water. "I baptise thee, {name of person} in the name of the Lord our G-d, King of the Universe." (repeat 3 times) "I say that thee are {name of person} to me, I command that all work I do to you shall also be done to {name of person}, I call upon the spirit of {name of person} to hear my words and feel my actions and know that I do this work for the protection of {name of person}. Blessed Lord look down upon this and guide my hand in all of your works. Amen".

At Dawn. Prepare one part of the 13 Herb mixture as per the instructions on the back. Use a small bowl or tub, a gallon of water is more then enough to bath the doll. Complete the bathing, while saying the 37th psalm. Lay the doll back on the white cloth between two tea lights that have been annointed with the holy oil.

Repeat this every dawn for 13 days.
Lara
Lara

Uncrossing Kit

Unread postby jadejenova » Fri May 08, 2009 7:15 am

I don't live near any crossroads within walking distance but I live out in the country/farmland so they're not hard to find, however the only crossroad I know is at an intersection across from a BurgerKing that I 'cross' over everyday when I go to work so my question is..

Is it alright that the only crossroads nearby are 'in the city' and that I would be 'crossing through them' after I threw my water behind my back everyday even possibly a few hour after I complete the ritual on my way to work?

And..would the uncrossing ritual 'still work' if I have my boyfriend drive me to the nearest crossroads, knowing what the water is for/what it is preventing and that I intend on throwing it behind my back at the crossroads :?: ..I think it may be okay if he parks in such a way where I can't look back unless I myself turn around..
If anything I could walk back to the car looking through my hands over my face as long as I walk up to the trunk of the car and the crossroads are behind me and ride home like that haha till I go to work hours later.. :lol:

Anyway, you understand what I'm asking?
jadejenova

Re: Uncrossing Kit

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri May 08, 2009 8:51 am

I think you are making this harder than what it is. You already stated that crossroads are readily avaliable but what it seems like is what is more convenient. Just make the effort the first time, and go to a crossroads that you dont cross through frequently. Park the car in such a way where you do not look back. These are the directions, and rules. Do it right the first time or you probably will find yourself doing it all over again. I also recommend that you cleanse yourself regularly and get some protection for the matter as well.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jadejenova » Fri May 08, 2009 9:54 pm

Oh okay.
So I just need to pick a crossroads that I don't travel regularly (if at all) and park the car in way where I don't look back right? And it's okay that my bf would be driving/watching me..right? :)
jadejenova

Unread postby Ginger777 » Mon May 11, 2009 3:57 am

jadejenova wrote:Oh okay.
So I just need to pick a crossroads that I don't travel regularly (if at all) and park the car in way where I don't look back right? And it's okay that my bf would be driving/watching me..right? :)

I would leave the boyfriend out of it....especially for an uncrossing spell. No one should know what spells you are doing. People's thoughts/energies can influence your workings...you never know! And yes, personally I always pick a crossroads that I don't normally go to, if ever. Good luck!
Ginger777

Unread postby jadejenova » Tue May 12, 2009 5:27 pm

I kinda have to bring him since the crossroads i'm using is pretty far and nowhere near walking distance. He totally understands what I'm doing and is game for it. He's also mentioned that he wanted one for himself and I already stressed to him (though i didnt need too) that he couldnt mention any of this to anyone else for anything. I think it would still work as long as he and I are both optimistic and we keep our lips zipped. Btw when I throw the water over my left shoulder do I have to time it RIGHT before the sun rises or do I have to do it just before the sun rises as in there is no real time limit as long as its still dark and the sun isnt up.
jadejenova

Unread postby butterfly » Tue May 12, 2009 5:51 pm

hi all. i was hoping to get soem help (preferrably tonight) regarding the uncrossing spell kit. it comes with 7 white offertory candles which is fine. it first says to anoint 2 of the 7 candles. i am not only trying to remove magic placed upon me but also placed upon my loved one. it doesnt say to carve names or anything like this in the candle for this spell as it does other spells. so my question is how do i also include my loved one in this spell work to remove the the work?

added, i am going to do a protection spell after the 13 day ritual. do i need to get an extra white cross candle, angelica root & st. michael card for my loved one?

thanks,
butterfly
butterfly

DAY 1 UNCROSSING SPELL KIT INQUIRY

Unread postby butterfly » Wed May 13, 2009 12:20 am

hi, all. okay i have a question regarding the 1st day for the uncrossing spell. in the kit, it says to collect the basin of water from the tub & throw it over your shoulder at a crossroads. thats fine, but i just want to know do you have to collect all the water from the tub or just maybe a bucket full? and if you do have to collect the entire tub water what should one put all that water in & that would require a person to have to make many stops from their house to the crossroads.

lastly, if someone opted to do the 13 herb bath for 13 days, how much should be used to steep in a pot for the bath per day?

thanks,
butterfly
butterfly

Re: DAY 1 UNCROSSING SPELL KIT INQUIRY

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed May 13, 2009 6:37 am

You don't have to throw all the water, I fill an empty water bottle and use that.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby butterfly » Wed May 13, 2009 8:20 am

thank you. i feel more confident now as i have not begun the work until i rcvd an answer. so i greatly appreciate your response.

thanks,
butterfly
butterfly

Unread postby j82 » Wed May 13, 2009 4:57 pm

I take a mason jar full of water to a cross road though i do try and make it the water that seems most influenced by the bath IE filled with herbs and such, normally right below where i am standing. Umm when I do baths like that i break it up into 13 portions, i zip lock them and put them aside to use each day.
j82

Unread postby Ginger777 » Wed May 13, 2009 7:39 pm

jadejenova wrote:I kinda have to bring him since the crossroads i'm using is pretty far and nowhere near walking distance. He totally understands what I'm doing and is game for it. He's also mentioned that he wanted one for himself and I already stressed to him (though i didnt need too) that he couldnt mention any of this to anyone else for anything. I think it would still work as long as he and I are both optimistic and we keep our lips zipped. Btw when I throw the water over my left shoulder do I have to time it RIGHT before the sun rises or do I have to do it just before the sun rises as in there is no real time limit as long as its still dark and the sun isnt up.

If it feels right for you to have him there, then that's fine...just don't have any doubts about it. As for the sunrise, I do it right as the sun rises, but I don't think it would matter if you were a few minutes early, but I would try to do it as perfect as possible....the more perfect you do the spell, the more perfect your outcome can be, also taking in the fact of how well you focused on your spell and intentions. You can usually find out when exactly the sun rises in your daily newspaper...for my paper it's on the first two pages.
Ginger777

Re: Urgent Uncrossing Spell Kit Inquiry

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed May 13, 2009 9:44 pm

Yes, carve the name(s) on the candle(s). The root and St. Michael card are to be kept and carried. If you want a separate set for your loved one, order them and a candle separetly. Otherwise, carve both names on the candle and use the root and card for both of you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Re: Urgent Uncrossing Spell Kit Inquiry

Unread postby butterfly » Thu May 14, 2009 7:37 am

thank you so much mrs. catherine. i have followed your advice. i focus on my spell work which was cool & i was confident. but just curious, shortly after i left the crossroads & threw the bath water over my shoulder it started raining? what might this indicate? and honestly, i dont think anyone anticipated rain - weird. also, it didnt rain long. it didnt rain for more than 7 minutes? further, during the bath, i noticed that the water was coming out. i turned the lever all kinds of ways to stop it & when i thought i had stopped the water i saw that it was still going down the drain. therefore, i had to spped up the process with my bath though i tried to slowly say my prayer. i did manage to catch like 750 ml of water (but was only able to catch a few of the actual crystal incense that was poured in the bath due to the water draining), but i really wanted to take my time in the bath. im unsure if this will have a certain affect in the outcome or not but im still very determined to finish & be rod of the negativity placed upon me & my friend. any thoughts on this or advice on soemthing i can do a bit differently to have a more favorable outcome?

thanks,
butterfly
butterfly

symptoms while uncrossing?

Unread postby butterfly » Sun May 17, 2009 6:57 pm

hi friends. currently i am doing the uncrossing on me & my beau. since i've been doing the uncrossing i've began to have sick like feelings. some of the symptoms have been headaches, nausea, tired & sleepy ALL THE TIME, hot or sweat spells, occassional chills, feet constantly tingling, burning, or feeling hot? even now, as im typing this my feet are buring (hot) & i feel so tired. also, the remains of the candle wax cover my beaus name & not mine & shapes into a heart. im curious if anyone else has experienced physical changes while doing an uncrossing or not or if any advice could be given on the significance of this?

also, before dawn i modified my request for hard times to end. i made it more powerful than the first one because my gut was telling me i didnt include getting rid of the source of my hard times.

this morning (6 hours after my more potent prayer) my sweetheart called me & said that he had a bad dream about me. he said that he dreamed that i was cheating on him with someone he knows but he wouldnt tell me who. he said that the dream was so real & he saw everything. he said that me & this mystery person were seeing each other, texting a lot, we kissed, we were emailing each other & i left my beau on hold a long time on the phone for this mystery man. needless to say i was so upset that my ears got steaming hot. the person that began this ill will in the 1st place set a foundation before my beau & others we know of slander, lies, accusations about my true character. i cannot someone to lie on me & its funny because as i was modifying the prayer for the bad luck to end, i felt inside that my enemy was gonna make it seem like im the bad person & doing the things she is actually in fact doing.

my boyfriend was like he doesnt dream very often so when he does he believes the dream or takes heed strongly to it. i told him these things were not true & that the dream was operated by wicked spirits. he didnt respond, he simply restated that it felt very real & the dream was detailed to the point that he saw the words i was texting & emailing to this mystery man. i replied to him by saying "that i renounce the demon over dreams & the spirits over falsehood. i will not accept these lies in the name of Jesus! "
i explained to my boyfriend that i loved him & would never cheat on him, etc. he said ok but he just wanted me to know what he dreamed. inside i was ready to explode but i kept my composure while on the phone with him. we got off the phone & i went to the bathroom. suddenly i heard a verse by the gospel choir from john p kee singing "we walk by faith & not by sight" loudly then an exclamation point came before my eyes.

later today he seemed to be ok (thank God), but im wondering if i should stop doing the uncrossing? i mean what should happen if these lying spirits keep sending these false dreams to him - he will no longer believe my stories & all the while im trying to protect him & me. also, what is the significance of my beau's dream to the work i've done with the spell? do you think i should do a clarity spell on him (which i planned on doing on him anyway but not yet)?

i appreciate any help & suggestions.
butterfly
butterfly

13 herb bath with uncrosssing

Unread postby butterfly » Sun May 17, 2009 7:31 pm

hi friends. for the uncrossing kit, when tis time to sue the 13 herbal bath it says to recite the 37 psalm. this is ok with me. but im wondering would it have any unfavorable effects to also pray for hard troubles to end like its recommended on the prior days?

thanks,
butterfly
butterfly

Re: symptoms while uncrossing?

Unread postby Ginger777 » Sun May 17, 2009 8:03 pm

Personally, when I do an uncrossing or any kind of cleansing, issues and fears rise to the surface that were deep inside myself and I sometimes become a little depressed, guilty, or even manifest a cold. Crazy things happen either at work or on a personal level, but go away after I consciously work on releasing my fears or other icky feelings or thoughts. After a few weeks I feel like a new woman, but it depends on how much crap is built up in me. This is only MY thought:
Your boyfriend's fears are coming to surface from his subconscious and he needs to evaluate his fears in order to consciously release them and be cleansed. As for your sickly symptoms, we sometimes manifest sickness when our bodies are trying to get rid of certain emotions that are suppressed in the body (even those feelings being projected to you from your enemy)....once again it's another way of the ickies rising to the surface to be released. Personally, I would hang in there....I've been in a similiar boat a few times. Just remember, in order to move forward or even cleanse yourself, you sometimes have to face some "demons" or old issues in order to receive what it is you want. And as for your enemy, it may just be your fear amplified at this point so you can release it, and not that she is exactly projecting MORE negativity than she already has. Your fear will give her power, so have faith! Again, these are just my thoughts.

And I apologize if I'm not making sense, considering I do not know the whole situation that is going on.
Ginger777

Re: 13 herb bath with uncrosssing

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon May 18, 2009 1:27 am

I encourage everyone to pray from the heart for whatever is desired. recital of Psalms is traditional, but so is spontaneous prayer. Either way -- or both ways -- God will hear you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Re: 13 herb bath with uncrosssing

Unread postby mabel » Fri May 22, 2009 6:44 am

Is it necessary to recite the psalm 13 times as stated in the kit while doing the 13th herb bath? Or once will be suffice?

And at the end of the spell, rather than collecting the bath water and throw it at the crossroad, the bath water was accidentally drain away in the tub - does that mean that the spell has failed?
mabel

Unread postby splitpea » Fri May 29, 2009 8:06 pm

i think i might try this also ,i beleive my boyfriends ex is doing this to him..
splitpea

7th Day of Uncrossing Chinese Wash & Devil Shoe Strings

Unread postby BrownButter » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:02 am

Just a quick question. I live in an apt bldg so it's not so easy for me to throw the water after the cleaning out my front door, because I don't have one. Well, if I did do it out of my apartment door it would end up in the hall way :)

So what do you suggest? Should I go back to the crossroads, throw it out the window (there's no passerbys) or throw it out in front of my building?

The Devil Shoe Strings--The outside of my apt door is ceramic, so where can I use the devil strings, the street outside is cement. Should I just do a symbolic sign with string or stick it to the corner of my door? I don't wanna make this up, and want to do what's best.

Any info is appreciated. Thanks!
BrownButter

Re: 7th Day of Uncrossing Chinese Wash & Devil Shoe Strings

Unread postby MaryBee » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:31 am

Hi BrownButter:

I live in an apartment too, but mine is on the ground floor and I have the grass right outside. When I did the Uncrossing kit, I threw the wash water outside on the grass. Can you go down stairs (I assume you live a few floors up) and throw it out on the nearest dirt ground away from your door? Or I think throwing it at the nearest crossroads would be the best and safest choice.

As for the Devils Shoe Strings, if there's absolutely no dirt, or even a patch of grass outside your apartment building you can drive them into, perhaps you can get a small potted plant and place it outside your door and drive the Shoe Strings into that. If your landlord doesn't like plants or objects right outside your door (I've lived in places where they wouldn't let you keep stuff outside your apartment door because people would throw it around), maybe you could put a hanging potted plant outside the window?

Other, more experienced, rootworkers may have better ideas, but those are the two ideas that came to me.

Good luck,
MaryBee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BrownButter » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:18 pm

Good suggestions, for the shoe strings what I did was draw each piece against my apartment door floor, and then I left them under the welcome mat. But am I supposed to leave them there or dispose of shoe strings?

There is no dirt. I have plants inside my home.
BrownButter

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:29 am

Well I personaly wouldnt do this. The idea of Devil's Shore Strings is that the person will walk over them, a hanging plant definetly won't get walked over and neither will a potted one. That be like putting them over the door, just doesnt work.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby MaryBee » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:20 am

That's a good point, that you're supposed to walk over the Shoe Strings. Perhaps BrownButter could get a doormat and put the Shoe Strings underneath it and put that at the entrance of the apartment?

MaryBee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BrownButter » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:20 pm

yes I actually did that, put the strings under the doormat, seemed like the most natural thing.
BrownButter

Uncrossing Spell Kit

Unread postby Antonella » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:13 am

What day is the best to start with the uncrossing spell kit? Sunday?
Can it be started on Wednesday? (or another day)
What would the difference be
The spell kit requires to go to a crossroads 2 days while performing the uncrossing to throw away the bath water:
- can I just take some of the bath water to the crossroads, or should I bring all the water I'll use?
- is it better to go to a different crossroads each time?
- does it have to be a place where I won't go back?
The 7th day, to dispose of the materials used like wax of the candles, should I just leave them at a crossroads or is it better to dig a hole on the ground and put them in it (far away from my house)?
Thank you.
Antonella.
Antonella

Re: Uncrossing Spell Kit

Unread postby Lukianos » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:00 pm

Hi Antonella,

Antonella wrote:What day is the best to start with the uncrossing spell kit? Sunday?
Can it be started on Wednesday? (or another day)
What would the difference be
The spell kit requires to go to a crossroads 2 days while performing the uncrossing to throw away the bath water:
- can I just take some of the bath water to the crossroads, or should I bring all the water I'll use?
- is it better to go to a different crossroads each time?
- does it have to be a place where I won't go back?
The 7th day, to dispose of the materials used like wax of the candles, should I just leave them at a crossroads or is it better to dig a hole on the ground and put them in it (far away from my house)?

Generally, the best time to start an Uncrossing is whenever you are in need of it. If you are suffering from a crossed condition, there is no benefit to waiting around with that crossed condition until a specific day or moon phase or leap year happens.
That said, it is ok to take a portion of the bath water to the crossroads (especially if you are taking the bath in a larger volume of water). You can go to the same crossroads if you wish, although some prefer to use a crossroads that they rarely go to--the accessibility of crossroads in your area may influence this decision. You may dispose of the remains at a crossroads you rarely go to, or in a graveyard, or somewhere else off your property (don't bury it in your yard).

Good luck!
Lukianos

Unread postby Antonella » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:55 am

Thanks for the repy,
I want to tell about something strange that happened on day 3 of the uncrossing. The candle was almost finished, and I was so tired I was kind of sleeping, well, all of the time the candle kept on burning but very little (when i opened my eyes it's what I saw), the, when I got up, the candle started burning higher until it finished, and there was white smoke. By the way, all of the house smelled of burning candle, I think it was because of the very low flame. What do you think?
On the last day can I use chinese wash as a bath too? Can I keep a little of the bath water and throw it after cleaning my house with the chinese wash outside my door? Do I have to wash the house before dawn? (I hope not).
Thanks. Antonella.
Antonella

Unread postby Lukianos » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:50 pm

Hi Antonella,
Antonella wrote:I want to tell about something strange that happened on day 3 of the uncrossing. The candle was almost finished, and I was so tired I was kind of sleeping, well, all of the time the candle kept on burning but very little (when i opened my eyes it's what I saw), the, when I got up, the candle started burning higher until it finished, and there was white smoke. By the way, all of the house smelled of burning candle, I think it was because of the very low flame. What do you think?
On the last day can I use chinese wash as a bath too? Can I keep a little of the bath water and throw it after cleaning my house with the chinese wash outside my door? Do I have to wash the house before dawn? (I hope not).
Thanks. Antonella.

A more noticable smell of burning candle in the area where the candle is being burned can be a common feature of the end phase of candle burns--by itself, I wouldn't think it out of the ordinary.
I would interpret the burn you describe as indicating slow and steady progress eventually overcoming resistance--likely successfully given the white color of the smoke--if the smoke at the end were darker or left noticeable marks on the candle holder/glass containing the candle, then I'd say that there may be more work to be done.

A bit of Chinese Wash can be used in a bath (a little goes a long way if you are using it to bathe). You most certainly can include a little of your bath water *in* your house-washing water (and dispose of it along with the rest of the wash water), but you should also take a portion of the bath water to the crossroads before dawn (which will likely also be well before you finish cleaning your house--very few people are able to clean themselves *and* their house *and* dispose of all the bath /cleaning water before dawn--and the personal bathing and disposal of the bath water at a crossroads takes precedence in terms of what should be done first and before sunrise).

Hope this helps!
Lukianos

Unread postby Antonella » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:02 pm

Thank you for your answer. :D
Today is day 4 of the uncrossing. This morning the candle kept burning normally, a clean burn, but at the end the flame lowered like yesterday, but it didn't rise again, it went out, leaving melted wax in the holder. Does it mean something? Before going out there was white smoke, but the holder is full of wax...
Thanks, Antonella.
P.S. On the base of the holder there are figures from wax, formed from day 1... accidentally, while handing the candle holder I broke one figure, but put it back in place by melting some wax.
Antonella

Uncrossing Kit

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:26 am

I just received my Uncrossing Kit today. What moon phase and day of the week is the best time to start it?

Thank you.
Tabbylove17

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:29 am

Do a forum search, the topic of timing has come up a lot.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Apo » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:45 am

Waning moon. It depends on what you wish to eliminate. There's plenty of resources available on working with the moon out there on the net, look it up.
Apo

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:54 pm

Actually I decided to just do it on the full moon. It's the most powerful phase and as I sat and meditated on it; it felt positive to me. I actually made that decision after I had posted the question.

Thanks for posting your comments.
Tabbylove17

uncrossing spell kit QUESTION

Unread postby kg1 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:36 am

I recently completed the uncrossing spell and it says to bury the remainder of spell ingredients, etc at a crossroads outside of town. I can't imagine how I will be able to do this - very difficult to travel, concerned about possibly trespassing etc. After doing the spell I would hate to keep this stuff around - can anyone give me an alternate solution? I had heard that there is sometimes a different way of accomplishing the same goal with the spells. Thanks.
kg1

Re: uncrossing spell kit QUESTION

Unread postby path2success » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:09 am

Do the instructions mention anything like just dropping it at crossroads ?
path2success

Unread postby kg1 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:38 am

No, it says to bury it at a crossroads outside of town.
kg1

Unread postby path2success » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:00 am

Thanks kg , your post actually helped me i need to cancel my order as I cannot bury it at crosssroads for sure...
path2success

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:14 pm

I am in the middle of my uncrossing spell and I had the same concerns I mean I would have to leave late at night and then travel to another city which lucky for me is not too far, but then I would have to choose an area that doesn't have a lot of patroling. So I'm gonna keep my eyes open for anyone else's ideas.
Tabbylove17

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:49 pm

How could you be concerned about "trespassing" at a crossroads? It's public property!

Also, you could find a crossroads where two paths cross in a public park.

Some folks make things so danged difficult for themselves. There are other alternatives. Read the "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web pge on "Laying Tricks an Disposing of Ritual Remains" here:

http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby kg1 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:19 am

the issue is not walking at a crossroads, it is BURYING at a crossroads. Simply discarding the leftover material would be easy. I can't imagine anyplace where it would be possible to dig a hole without someone seeing.

Also, not speaking for myself but rather for some of the other posts -- perhaps for some it IS difficult to physically get around - not difficult by choice, certainly, right?
kg1

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:42 am

Adapt. Make do. I can't eat eggs or dairy products, but that doesn't stop me baking a cake. I substitute ingredients, I find what works, and the cake is just as good as if I'd followed a recipe with eggs and milk in it. Same goes for spellwork. Can't get to a crossroads? Find somewhere else to safely bury your spell remains. Nowhere to dig at the crossroads? Try (if it's environmjentally safe to do so) dropping them down a stormwater drain. Got a river nearby? The ocean? Patch of dirt? There's no one right way to do things. You work with what you have and make do with what you're capable of. You just need to be more open mnded and creative, and don't trap yourself into thinking that because it can't be done a certain way, it can't be done at all.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby kg1 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:50 pm

thanks - that is also the kind of info I was looking for - I appreciate it. I have never done this before and have **no** idea how to be creative in this area as I have little understanding of all of the complexities (and believe me there are plenty, to a novice!). Without this understanding I am kind of flying blind. I would think that's what this forum is for, and appreciate your advice, thanks.
kg1

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:15 pm

You can actually make a portable crossroads by sprinkling sand or flour or chalk dust in an X shape on the ground, then bury it under that. Just try to do it somewhere you won't go again, if you intend to follow the spell as closely as possible.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby kg1 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:51 am

Wow - great suggestion. Thanks again.
kg1

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:26 pm

No worries ^_^

You'll get the hang of it, just be creative.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:56 pm

I had to drive to the beach and bury it. It was after midnight and I did it that way because people are nosey and they will wait for you to walk away then will unbury it and then look at it not know what it is and then leave it there. The sand was loose so I could bury it quickly.
Tabbylove17

Unread postby stelselv » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:36 am

Postby NotDorianGray » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:42 pm
Adapt. Make do. I can't eat eggs or dairy products, but that doesn't stop me baking a cake. I substitute ingredients, I find what works, and the cake is just as good as if I'd followed a recipe with eggs and milk in it. Same goes for spellwork. Can't get to a crossroads? Find somewhere else to safely bury your spell remains. Nowhere to dig at the crossroads? Try (if it's environmjentally safe to do so) dropping them down a stormwater drain. Got a river nearby? The ocean? Patch of dirt? There's no one right way to do things. You work with what you have and make do with what you're capable of. You just need to be more open mnded and creative, and don't trap yourself into thinking that because it can't be done a certain way, it can't be done at all.

Postby NotDorianGray » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:15 am
You can actually make a portable crossroads by sprinkling sand or flour or chalk dust in an X shape on the ground, then bury it under that. Just try to do it somewhere you won't go again, if you intend to follow the spell as closely as possible.

Hi All, I am considering the uncrossing spel kit, however I can 't bury it on the crossroad... have any of (who have done the Uncrossing spell) tried disposing the remains as per suggested by NDG above????

I value your reply, is there an alternative disposal method? the most convenient mean of disposal is throwing it in the nearby river.. Have any of you worked with Uncrossing kit ?????
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:19 pm

I haven't worked the Uncrossing kit, but I've worked uncrossing conjure before and I always buried at a crossroads. However, I have created a magical crossroads myself and buried it there. It works really well. Take some dirt, mix with Uncrossing Powder and create your crossroads, I called in the spirits from each cardinal direction, buried it then asked that the residue be dispersed to the four corners and then I walked away.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelselv » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:53 pm

Thanks CM for your reply, I am afraid I can't bury anything on the crossroad... alternatively, I will try repelling with a black crucifix candle...

appreciate your reply..
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

Next

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo