• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:31 am

Uncrossing Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Unread postby lmlvr » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:26 pm

I have been getting a lot of candles burnt at your store, and I need to find out what step to take next on ordering candles for this situation....

- What candle do you suggest in order to get rid of spells that are done by a third party who may be influencing his thought to not like a individual? Or if he was trying to protect himself from love spells being done, what will help to have him loosen his guards?

I am afraid if I uncross him from spells being done by other- I do not want 'my' spells to get uncrossed. So I was wondering if there is another way type of candle that can be burnt..

I feel stuck... please advise me
lmlvr :)
lmlvr

Re: Uncross or....?

Unread postby Literarylioness » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:53 pm

There is a lot of information missing from your post.

What do your candles look like from Lucky Mojo?

When candles are lit at MISC, they come with a report that tells you how the candles burnt. Are your candles clear, foggy, or black? What information have you been given about them?

After that, how close were/are you to this target? Is he an acquaintance? A former lover, or spouse? Are you currently with this target? Is there a restraining order involved anywhere?

Finally, how do you know he is "protecting" himself from love spells? Where are you getting this information? Does he practice some form of spiritual work? Is he highly religious? Have you gotten a reading stating the rival is working on him?

A Break-up Spell will do the trick if they are romantically together. If she is just a bad influence, I would work with a Cast Off Evil, or Uncrossing. To make him more bending to your will, you can work with Essence of Bend Over or Commanding. Another great controlling love candle is Follow Me Boy.

Need a few more details though.

Mary

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby jacqui » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:19 pm

can anyone advise on how to use a uncrossing candle can I write my name on the candle.

Jacqui
jacqui

Re: Uncrossin candle

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:20 pm

Are you talking about a dressed Uncrossing vigil candle? You can prepare a petition paper to set underneath it.
Or if you're unfamiliar with setting lights, you could have the candle set for you by the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church, or an AIRR worker.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

write my on

Unread postby jacqui » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:54 pm

Yes I was talking about a dressed candle I usually write my name on some candles to help myself I am new at this and have only started do work like this 4 months now.
jacqui

Re: Uncrossing candle

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:39 pm

Have you read How to practice Hoodoo Candle Magic? http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lucky13stars » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:07 pm

Hello, my question here is what combination of novena candles do you think would be best to uncross jinxed conditions, open blocks, all while keeping you protected from further jinxes, and while also possibly reversing things back to evil doer/s?

I feel as if I may have be missing something as I still feel like things aren't right in my life spiritually speaking. Everything else being stuff I need to personally work on my self, but spiritually speaking on this side, I feel as if I don't have much control over this situation (at least not as much control as I have with other personal human factors.)

All my life I've felt like if my life has been filled with a curse/s. I know it's not good to think this way, as being positive brings good vibes but far too much stuff has happened to make me think otherwise. Now I'm very aware that there's only so much things that can be done via hoodoo as you will also have to put in your part to make positive changes/happenings in your life happen. However, I really need this spiritual help. So I was wondering what would be a great combo to cover all aspects and keep them from happening again?

I recently had these candles set at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church:

Road opener, Fiery Wall of Protection, Attraction, two Uncrossing candles.

[The candles burned hazy film,were hard keep lit, had remnant rings of wax, etc. details of candle reports deleted for reasons explained in my reply-post --cat]

I should also add that in the past I have ordered some Uncrossing candles that burned clean, but apparently things came back crossed again so any thoughts?

I ordered a few more so I'll see how those burn, but yeah I need help. I also ordered a reading with Dr. Kioni but with my luck I haven't been able to talk to him as I work when he does his readings but I will try to go to work in late one day so I can finally get to talk to him as I know I need a reading as well as I'm in dire need of help.

Thanks a bunch guys and gals, and sorry if this was a long post.
lucky13stars

Re: What would be best for keeping things uncrossed?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:24 pm

I have deleted the specific details you posted of your five recent MISC candle reports, for space-saving reasons, but more so because it is really not a great idea to let your whole life hang out in the open on a forum like this. I am familiar with your case, and do not wish to do a secondary reading upon a reading, so to speak. Please understand that a spiritual practitioner should be consulted in a private and personal way.

The candles indicate that although the situation in your spiritual realm clears up for a while, eventually the difficulties come back. This is the spiritual equivalent to a chronic illness that flares up and then goes into remission, then flares up again. People do have spiritual conditions that do this -- you are not the only one. A curse is one reason this may happen. It is not the only reason. Some people require reguar work with Uncrossing candles.

CAN-GLS-UNCR
Uncrossing Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

With candles reports like those, and your long, long history of feeling cursed and/or crossed, i would suggest that you should work with a professional root doctor for a true, deep, and meaningful cleansing and healing experience. You may need magical coaching and guidance, and the curse(s) of the past may need to be addressed in a more pro-active way than by setting lights.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby lucky13stars » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:35 pm

Thank you Catherine, and sorry for getting too personal with the details as well, you are correct.

Where I live I don't know of any places where I may find a good root worker/doctor. I know some have been known to just want to take your money but I will try and do my research. :)
lucky13stars

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:49 pm

You can work with a spiritual practitioner long distance. This is quite common actually, and goes back many years, and is not a new internet-driven phenomenon.

I would suggest that you select a rootworker from AIRR, as all of them have ethical standards and conduct themselves in an upright manner.

You are posting from the Los Angeles region. There are at least three good AIRR rootworkers in Southern California -- ConjureMan Ali in L.A./Orange County, Deacon Millett in the High Desert area, and Dr. E. in Long Beach. All three of them post at this forum, so they should be familiar to you, and ConjureMan Ali is probably very well known to you through his many posts here.

Check them all out at the Association of Independent readers and Rootworkers web site, and find their contact information and personal biographies on their AIRR pages::

Dr. E. in Long Beach:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... itle=Dr._E.

ConjureMan Ali in L.A./Orange County:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ureMan_Ali

Deacon Millett in the High Desert:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... on_Millett

Read more about AIRR root workers here:

AIRR Code of Ethics:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... _of_Ethics

AORR Ombudsman Service for Dispute Reolution between Clients and Practitioners
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... of_Service

Questions to Ask Your Reader, Rootworker, or Conjure Doctor
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ure_Doctor

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby lucky13stars » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:06 pm

ConjureMan Ali is probably the closest one to me, thank you Catherine!
lucky13stars

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:42 pm

You know what helps me is that I take a cleansing bath every Sunday since it is the day for new beginnings and such. You never know how much bad energy and such can attach it's self to you. Then I use a protection oil to anoint myself with afterwards.
Tabbylove17

Is tuesday best for protection or uncrossing

Unread postby Littlestar » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:03 am

Can I light a saint michael candle today for protection and I have a fixed LM ucrossing vigil light that Im not sure which day is best to start? Tiesdays are for protection, thursdays to overcome obstacles and sundays to uncross is that how the days work? Should I wait for sunday or can I light my saint michael canle and uncrossing candle today? Also quick question... I have saint michael LM oil. Is that enoughg or which herbs work with saint michael?

Thank you
Littlestar

Re: Is tuesday best for protection or uncrossing

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:59 am

Saint Michael's day is Tuesday so you would be good for that today. You can do Sunday, Wednesday, Saturday for the uncrossing in general.

But lets say I wanted to uncross my money. I could do it on the days I would do work for money so that would be Sunday, Thursday, and/or Friday. So you can do uncrossing work along with the intentions you are uncrossing it for. Another example if I wanted to uncross my love life. I could do the uncrossing candle...Monday, Wednesday, and/or Friday.

http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html

Personally I feel like you can do uncrossing work at any day when it is extremely important and you cannot wait. I would not wait to do uncrossing work especially if I did something heavy that has been put on you or you are just feeling negative.

So you can definitely do both works today.

Yes Saint Michael oil is enough.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Luckydiamond » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:08 pm

I was told to catch a deceitful person and their deceitful actions to use a uncrossing candle and put their name on it, burn it, and write out a petition and place it beside it.
Luckydiamond

Re: Best way to use an Uncrossing Candle

Unread postby MaryBee » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:11 pm

If you want to cleanse the deceitful person of any crossed conditions that they have on them, you can use an Uncrossing candle. However, if you want to expose a thief or deceitful person using a vigil light, I'd probably use Clarity or Compelling, to make them tell the truth and have others see the person for who they really are.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Uncrossing causing arguments and fights?

Unread postby believingforthebest » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:20 pm

Every time I do uncrossing work something bad happens.

A couple of months ago I did uncrossing work on myself and me and my boyfriend had a huge fight, biggest on we've ever had.

This time I did a back and red uncrossing candle on my relationship with my boyfriend just to clean up any past issues and this time it was pretty bad my boyfriend and I went from begin so happy together and over past problem to fighting every time we see each other. On the day I did the uncrossing I had a fist fight with my best friend and now we arent speaking.

What can I do to fix this?

Did I do something wrong?
believingforthebest

Unread postby MaryBee » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:01 am

Black and red uncrossing candles? There is no such thing.

That sounds like a Reversing vigilcandle or a Double Action candle. Those aren't used to uncross someone. The Reversing vigil is to send evil back to someone, and the Double Action candle can be butted (the wick end cut off, flip the candle over and cut out a new wick at the bottom) and burned to send back trouble that someone has sent to you.

The Uncrossing vigils that are sold by Lucky Mojo are purple:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-uncrossing.html

It's possible that your cleansing work stirred up old issues, but in your case I'd get a reading from a qualified rootworker and explain to him/her the exact steps you took in your work, and they can perhaps give you some magical coaching.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:51 am

believingforthebest,

You need to get some Tranquility and/or Healing bath crystals and oils for yourself. Possibly Cast Off Evil too.

Arguments and physical fights do not solve anything. Adults disagree, but talk things out calmly, and walk away if this is not possible.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Uncrossing causing arguments and fights?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:08 am

believingforthebest --

Mary Bee is right -- the candle you lit is in no way or shape a Lucky Mojo brand Uncrossing Candle. You did not buy a red-and-black Uncrossing candle from us, or, if you trued to use a red-and-black Reversing Candle by dressing it with Uncrossing Oil from us, you were doing the wrong thing.

Uncrossing candles are to remove curses and tricks put on you. As noted, the candles are PURPLE. This is an Uncrossing Candle label:

CAN-GLS-UNCR
Uncrossing Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

Black and Red Reversing vigil candles are to take a jinx off of you and then to hit back at the enemy with exactly the same mess they put on you. This is a Reversing Candle label. Note that this vigil candle is ALWAYS made with the black wax on top and the red on the bottom. The black burns off first, to remove the curse, then the red burns, to restore your love. This candle is not to be dressed with Uncrossing Oil. It is to be dressed with Reversing oil -- which is both enemy-destroying and blessing-enhancing.

CAN-GLS-REVR
Reversing Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

Double Action Red and Black candles are also used to send back evil spells. Note that this candle is ALWAYS to be burned upside down, not the way it was made. Do not burn the red side first and then the black. The black goes first, to remove the curse, then the red, to restore the love. Again, this candle is not to be dressed with Uncrossing Oil. It is to be dressed with Reversing Oil.

CAN-9DB-REBK
Double Action Jumbo Candle, Red / Black
$5.25

In addition, i am quite concerned that you are emotionally sabotaging your own work.

In this thread, on Uncrossing candles -- for taking off jinxes, and curses -- you state that you burn black-and-red candles -- and then argue with your boyfriend and get into physical fights with your girlfriend.

In another thread, on Follow Me Boy candles --

follow-me-boy-vigil-candle-questions-and-answers-t9447.html#p111424

you stated that you burn Follow Me Boy candles and then "argue" with your boyfriend. Follow Me Boy candles are for a seductive love so strong that it overwhelms a man and causes him to follow you anywhere -- they do not reduce argumentation, nor do they add to argumentation.

1) Unless you have been cursed to act out-of-control against your will -- made prone to temperamental outbursts and physical violence -- the type of behaviour you describe as arguing and a fist fights is usually a social and mental issue, systemic in your life, and not a by-product of the kinds of candles you are burning.

If you learn to control your emotions and your actions, you will have more mastery at hoodoo, because as a spiritual practitioner, you will have succeeded in taking the first step toward actual effectiveness -- aligning your social actions with your emotional desires, and harnessing the power of spiritual forces to achieve your goals.

2) You have been using the wrong supplies for your case:

If you want to get uncrossed, you should use a real Uncrossing candle, not a Reversing candle.
http://luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
and
uncrossing-vigil-candle-questions-and-answers-t19112.html

If you want to mend an argument with your lover, you should use a Reconciliation candle, not a Follow Me Boy candle.
http://luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
and
reconciliation-vigil-candle-questions-and-answers-t6227.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Uncrossing Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread postby believingforthebest » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:45 am

Thank you Miss Cat and everyOne fOr your advice.
believingforthebest

Unread postby smokeringhalo » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:54 pm

Ok, so I'm in the 2nd day of my uncrossing ritual (I've have been crossed up for at least 13+ years) and one of my votive candle holders explodes in my absence, burning through my only altar cloth & charring my altar. Incidentally, it was one of the white 'protection' altar candles not surrounded by salt. How am I supposed to interpret this? Is the uncrossing salvageable? I am not familiar with Hoodoo omens. Simply put, I cannot afford to start over & I've put everything into this uncrossing being my final hope. The LM uncrossing candle is fine & still burning strong however, so I am apt to think this is a good sign?
Thanks.
smokeringhalo

Unread postby AonieD » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:15 am

My uncrossing candle burned clean I'm glad to say. I bought an extra one just in case. I have loved reading all of the information pages, but I'm not quite clear what a clean burn/wax remnants means. I also used the uncrossing oil, cut with rum, as I serve the ancestors and work with the lwa. I've experienced hissing/popping candles before, and I figured the alcohol might help open communication if I REALLY need the candle to succeed. I don't drip much or do it often because I don't want to cause a busted candle.

I was also burning a healing candle at the same time. The healing candle glass was clear and the candle burned all the way down, save for about 2 inches of wax on the side. I'm thinking this means the crossed illness is mostly taken care of, but needs a bit more work.
AonieD

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:36 am

AonieD,

Our Uncrossing candles come already dressed, no need to add more oil. Also, oil cannot be "cut" with rum, insofar as to "cut" one liquid with another means to dilute it, like cutting our oils with cooking oil to stretch them out, or cutting Hoyt's Cologne with water to make it go farther.

The reason there is not much information about candle wax divination in this Uncrossing Vigil Candle thread is that we have a whole separate section of the board devoted to candle wax divination. You can check out the entire thread on candle wax divination in the candles area of the forum, here:

candle-divination-flame,-wick,-wax,-glass,-remains-t8537.html

Also, there is a web page on candle divination in my free online book, "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice":

http://luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

And, finally, if you want to learn more about candle work in general and wax divination as a part of the entirety of candle magic, you could purchase my book, The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic."

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

$9.00

* Choosing Your Lights: Lamps, Offertories, Jumbos, Figurals, Votives, Vigils
* Altar Layouts and Spell Timing for Lamp and Candle Spells
* How to Read Divination Signs from Candles
* Candle Spells to Draw Love, Sex, Money, and Success
* Candle Spells for Blessing and Protection
* Candle Spells for Reversing, Cursing, Break-Ups, and Hot-Footing
* Private Candle Service Manual for Use in Candle Ministries
* Public Candle Service Manual for Use in Spiritualist Churches

The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic
in Rootwork, Conjure, and Spiritual Church Services
by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo
96 pages, $9.00
(Missionary Independent Spiritual Church)

Candle magic is one of the foundational practices within African American hoodoo folk-magic. Spell-casters of every level of experience within the community know the value and efficacy of setting lights, This book -- actually THREE BOOKS in ONE -- is a tremendous value for the money -- $9.00 for 96 tightly-packed pages, filled with history, teachings, traditions, and instructions on how to become a candle magic practitioner.

Here's what's inside:

CONTENTS

Dedication and Acknowledgements 3

SPIRITUAL CANDLE MAGIC FOR THE HOME PRACTITIONER: catherine yronwode

A Brief History of Candle Magic in America 5
Assembling Your Tools 9
Choosing Your Lights: Lamps, Offertories, Jumbos, Figurals, Votives, Vigils 10
Altar Layouts for Lamp and Candle Spells 22
Timing Your Work by the Moon and by the Days of the Week 27
Selecting Your Candles by Colour 28
Basic Ritual Procedures: Inscribing, Dressing, Prayers, Petitions, Disposal 28
Candle Spells for All Occasions 35
A White Candle Love Spell to Attract New Love 35
Lodestones and Red Candle to Attract New Love 36
Commanding Respect at a Meeting With Superiors 37
A Fixed Money Lamp to Bring in Wealth 37
Reconciliation Ritual for Estranged Friends 38
A Skull Candle to Influence Their Thoughts 38
3-Candle Spell for Love, Romance, and Passion 39
Green Candle Job-Getting or Wage Increase Spell 41
Crown of Success Candle Spell for a Performer 41
Blessing for a Family About to Have a New Baby 42
A Mother’s Guiding Light for Her Children 42
Tying a Man’s (or Woman’s) Nature 43
Hoodooing a Man’s (or Woman’s) Nature 44
Green Devil Money Back Spell 45
Keep Your Mate and Break Up an Outside Love Affair 47
Fiery Wall of Protection Spell 48
A Sugar or Honey Jar to Sweeten People to You 49
How to Read Divination Signs from Candle-Burning 50
Divination Techniques: Pyromancy, Ceromancy, Capnomancy, Cero-Capnomancy 50
Learning How to Read Candles 53
Signs Observed While the Candle is Burning 54
Signs Left in the Residue from a Burned-Out Candle 61
Signs Left In or On the Candle Holder 62

MISSIONARY INDEPENDENT SPIRITUAL CHURCH CANDLE SERVICE MANUAL

Altars and Altar-Work: Religious, Spiritual, Ancestral, and Working Altars 65
Prayers: Extemporaneous, Supplicatory, Intercessory, Imprecatory, Affirmative 67
Private Candle Services 71
How to Set Free Emergency Lights for Clients 71
How to Provide Private Vigil Light Services 72

HOW TO CONDUCT A CANDLE LIGHT SERVICE: Mikhail Strabo

Introduction by Rev. Adele Clemens 79
Important Notice and Prelude to the Current Edition 80
The Basic Candle Light Service 81
Message Bearing Candle Service for Spiritualist Churches 84
The Colour Candle Service in Spiritualist Churches 89
A Candle Light Service to Embrace Goodwill and Forgiveness 95
Postlude 96
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby AonieD » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:59 am

Thanks so much for the reply, Catherine.

I do not make a habit of diluting my oils, but in my religious belief, the lwa and ancestors value rum, and it is a highly prized sacrement. In vodou, Baron Samedi and the Ghede work to aid Uncrossing in particular, which is usually why the candles are purple. The alcohol I added to the oil will cause the wick to hiss or pop, and it is my way of letting the ancestors know I really need things to work out.

I am getting the funds together to place an order very soon, and I look forward to reading your book.
AonieD

Unread postby greeneyes2 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:54 am

I think it is Time for me to Uncross any messes that may have ever been thrown at me..

I need to get the Uncrossing bath and candle already fixed. If I am over 40 and perhaps somewhere along the way 20 yrs ago or 2 yrs ago this should lift and dispose correct?

Here is where I need clarification

Is the correct order
Uncrossing
Reversing
Protection

Uncrossing
Protection
Reversing
greeneyes2

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:38 pm

Good Evening, Greeneyes2,
If this were me, I'd do: Uncrossing, protection, reversing.
That's just me.
Hope this helps!!
Have a good week!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells