Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

US Cent, Dime, Dollar, Two Dollar Bill Questions and Answers

How to select, dress, fix, empower, and employ Lucky Mojo magical amulets, charms, seals, papers, talismans, and jewelry.
Lovemydogs
Re: US Cent, Dime, Dollar, Two Dollar Bill Questions and Answers

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sat May 23, 2015 10:37 am

Hello :)

Your little picture there of the mercury dime is of the year 1941 and all I was asking was wouldn't the coin have to be from the leap years of 1940 or 1944?

I am definitely interested in purchasing one but would you be able to tell me the page where I can go to to read about all of your choices of coins that you sell and what they are good for?

I guess that any of the coins that bring in gambling luck can be used when purchasing a lottery or scratch. I didn't know that it would be listed under Amulets, Charms and Jewellry although I wish that I could find the place where I could read up more on them more and if the particular amulet needed a specific oil to be used?

Thank You!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat May 23, 2015 8:45 pm

Hello, LoveMyDogs,

I have no idea who told you that a lucky diome or other coin or bill "must be" from a leap year. That's just not true. Some people like those better and may even pay extra for the, also others like their birth year, and some like a symmetrical year (like 1961, which is the same upside down or rightside up), or they may not care AT ALL.

Good luck

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 24, 2015 8:45 pm

Hello, LoveMyDogs,

Does this page help? www.luckymojo.com/silverdime.html

I would use the gambling oils

take care

Metalina

Unread post by Metalina » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:22 pm

I recently purchased some mercury dime jewelry and I am very eager to start working with them. I have a few questions.

Is it important that I cleanse them before putting magical oils on, even if I like the energy it already has?

What should I use for the cleansing? Florida water, Chinese Wash, or silver polish?

Is it a bad idea to ask one dime to do multiple tasks? Like protection, helping with writing skill, and bringing luck? Should I set individual dimes to individual tasks? I bought multiple pieces, but was considering not wearing them all at the same time. I was going to use Five Finger Grass oil, Fiery Wall of Protection oil, and a luck oil, maybe Good Luck. Is it okay to use all three on each dime?

Thank you for your insight.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:03 pm

Hello, Metalina

I will answer each question after the question:

Is it important that I cleanse them before putting magical oils on, even if I like the energy it already has? - I personally would. But do what feels right to oyu.

What should I use for the cleansing? Florida water, Chinese Wash, -Florida Water, Chinese Wash, Hoyt's cologne, whiskey, etc. But not silver polish

Should I set individual dimes to individual tasks?-YES

I bought multiple pieces, but was considering not wearing them all at the same time. I was going to use Five Finger Grass oil, Fiery Wall of Protection oil, and a luck oil, maybe Good Luck. Is it okay to use all three on each dime?-You could but why not put one type of oil on each dime and see what happens?

Take care and good luck

Metalina

Unread post by Metalina » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:53 am

Thank you so much, Miss Aida! :)

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Amulets, Charms, Seals, Papers, and Jewelry in Hoodoo”