• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:16 am

US Cent, Dime, Dollar, Two Dollar Bill Questions and Answers

How to select, dress, fix, empower, and employ Lucky Mojo magical amulets, charms, seals, papers, talismans, and jewelry.

Re: Dime and $2 bill

Unread postby Ruth » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:11 am

kevhlub wrote:The instruction read, "Get a crisp two dollar bill and a dime from your birth year".

Ruth, thank you for responding. I went to a forum for coin and paper money collection and post a question. They respond to me that the 1986 $2 US currency don't exist. So if you did do your money mojo with any $2 bill and the dime is the one with your birthyear, then I will do that also. The instruction did confuse me because I thought it is 2 dollar bill and dime both from my birth year.

Thank you so much all.

Yes, I can see how that could be confusing. But, I'm sure the year of the $2 bill doesn't matter. Especially since they didn't make them every year. My bag worked great and I'm sure yours will too. :D

Ruth.
Ruth

Using Lucky Coins to find lost things

Unread postby colorfulsky » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:12 am

Hi Everyone,

I just thought, since I have been getting such great advice here, I would share a little something I used to do as a kid when I had lost something.

Its not Voodoo or Wicca or passed down from my ancestors or anything, its just something I made up and found that it worked quite well for me, when I was a little girl.

Well everyone knows that finding pennies is supposed to bring good luck (find a penny pick it up and all the day you will have good luck). So as a child I used to collect these pennies that I had found and would keep them in a little jar.

Well anyway, whenever I had lost something and was really worried I would get into trouble at home for having lost my watch again or having misplaced a ring etc. and I couldnt sleep at night for fear of my parents finding out (lol the world always seems so much more dramatic when you are a child).

I would go to my window the next day, ask for the item to be returned to me and throw out three of my lucky pennies. It worked really well. Sometimes the lost items turned up in places that I had checked already several times previous to throwing out the pennies and I could have sworn that they werent there.

I dont know who it was that helped me, sometimes I prayed to God as well, but mostly I just asked for them to be returned, without petitioning any specific diety or spirits.

Hope this helps.

Hugs
colorfulsky

Money Draw & Return Lover - Preparation

Unread postby Ashley » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:51 pm

Hi, I have questions about preparation of my mojo hands.

I am not living in US, Canada, Is it I can find any coin of my birth year to replace the dime? Or a specific value of the coin is needed?
And about the 2 dollars bill, em...does it really mean 2 dollars?

Thousand thanks~
Thank you so much LuckyMojo~ I learn so much from the forum. Thanks all~
Ashley

Re: Money Draw & Return Lover - Preparation

Unread postby Miss Bri » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:10 am

Here is the sku to order a pink bride and groom candle:
CAN-FIG-BGPI
Here is the page where they are:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

You should be able to get $2 bills from any bank that carries US currency. The directions do mean a single $2 bill not two $1 bills.

Hope that helps!
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ashley » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:37 pm

Really thanks~ :D

I understand I can order a bride and groom candle from lucky mojo.

And I am sorry maybe I am a bit confuse about the instruction... :oops:
$2bill means $2 bank note or a $2 receipt? And from the menu of my mojo hand, a red bride and groom candle is asked to use, so I should use a pink one or a red one?

Thousand thanks~
Ashley

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:56 pm

Hi.
Ashley wrote:$2bill means $2 bank note or a $2 receipt? And from the menu of my mojo hand, a red bride and groom candle is asked to use, so I should use a pink one or a red one?

A two dollar bank note. And if it asks for a red candle, use a red one.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:14 pm

Hi Ashley :) It might help to "bulk up". This is what I try to do. I make a list of several items on a "wish list" (mine) and then I order. You can stock up on some staples, and also get the products that are in immediate need. Here is the link for the $2 Bill at LM Corio Co., it is not marked up and is just two Americn dollars in value and cost.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatamulets ... itedstates
Good Luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ashley » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:43 pm

Really Thanks Triplethreat~ It's really helpful for me~^^
Ashley

How and what is the correct way to activate indian scout?

Unread postby RedRose » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:41 pm

Pennies? Also is there a special pray you can say over them? Do you talk to them and tell them what you want? Im not sure how they really work or how to make them work.

And Mercury dimes how can they be activated and who are in need of these type of coins?
RedRose

Re: How and what is the correct way to activate indian scout?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:36 pm

Read about Indian Head cents here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/indianheadcent.html

and order this:

AMU-USA-CENT
Genuine Copper Indian Head Cent (Indian Head Penny)
$4.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Read about Mercury Dimes here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/silverdime.html

and order this:

AMU-USA-DIME
Genuine Silver Mercury Dime (Winged Liberty Dime)
$8.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: How and what is the correct way to activate indian scout?

Unread postby cognitivedissonance » Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:21 am

I've tried this, and I bypassed the nailing-to-the-door because I didn't have that option. I balanced them on top of the lintel and anoint them regularly with Fiery Wall of Protection. Nobody knows they're there and that suits me fine, I know it's not traditional but it works.
cognitivedissonance

silver mercury winged dime

Unread postby jadediamond10 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:52 am

I wonder If I can re-use a silver mercury dime from a fast luck triple strength mojo bag that has tarnished (I washed it with whiskey) my bag actually died :roll: . any suggestions are highly appreciated.
Thanks,

Jadediamond10
jadediamond10

Re: silver mercury winged dime

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:34 pm

If you are using the dime to make another Fast Luck mojo, go for it! Are you sure your mojo is dead? Have you smoked, fed and had a divination done to ensure your bag is dead?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: silver mercury winged dime

Unread postby jadediamond10 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:07 am

Thanks jwmcclin,
I like your suggestion ,by the way Yes it died my husband accidentally forgot to take it out when he did laundry :cry: .
jadediamond10

Mercury dime and Indian head nickel

Unread postby Phoenix333 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:31 pm

This past summer, I met a jewelry maker who actually carved the surrounding pieces of the coin away from the heads and made pendants out of them. (He showed me documentation that it was legal for him to do this.) It was a rather cool effect. Are these coins now damaged magickally, or are they just as effective as talismans?
Phoenix333

Coin Talismans: Penny-Dime-Roots sandwich

Unread postby cognitivedissonance » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:11 am

Tinkering in my workshop, I had an idea for a double purpose penny/dime amulet that could combine the protective aspects of both the Indian Head penny with the Mercury Dime, although at the moment I'm still experimenting with what to put between them, and to make it wearable as a pendant. I welcome suggestions.

Take one Indian Head penny and one Mercury dime, obviously leap years would be advisable here. I soaked some Irish Moss and a small chip of Peony root in Good Luck, Van Van and Fiery Wall of Protection oils, and placed them between the penny and the dime. These are sliced very thin so it's not absurdly bulky. Then I wrapped the entire "Oreo" in silver wire, with a lot of care taken to make sure that it looks good and lies flat, and built a decorative loop at the top so that it can hang on a thread. Smoke this in incense and pray over it.

I imagine you could also slide a small photo or card in there as well, if you wanted to make it more specific. I wanted a protection/money luck pendant and I love both coins as symbols, so there you go. I plan on anointing it on a regular basis with Van Van.
cognitivedissonance

Re: Mercury dime and Indian head nickel

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:51 am

I've made coins like that into consecrated jewelry and talismans before but somehow it just doesn't seem right to me to use it in a mojo hand, but thats just me. I suggest you smoke it in Fiery Wall of Protection incense and dress it with a touch of the same oil while you pray over it.
Turnsteel

Re: Silver Coin?

Unread postby hallowendesh » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:00 am

There is no mercury dimes mercury. They are called Mercury dimes, because the representation of freedom on the dimes lady looks like the god Mercury. And it's not a stupid question at all, the only stupid question is the one who does not receive requested.
hallowendesh

Mercury Dime Charm

Unread postby zenrez » Mon May 02, 2011 4:21 am

Hi All,
I recently made a mercury Dime charm and a few weeks ago I just noticed a blot of black color streaked across it. Honesly, I was a little skeptical it would work but the coin is actually darker. Now my question is, do I wait for the coin to get completely dark or should I dispose of it?

thanks
ZenRez
Student # 1659
zenrez

Re: Mercury Dime Charm

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon May 02, 2011 4:25 am

ZenRez wrote:Hi All,
I recently made a mercury Dime charm and a few weeks ago I just noticed a blot of black color streaked across it. Honesly, I was a little skeptical it would work but the coin is actually darker. Now my question is, do I wait for the coin to get completely dark or should I dispose of it?

thanks
ZenRez
Student # 1659

Don't dispose of the coin.Polish it, cleanse it, and set it to working for you, with the knowledge that you are under spiritual attack.
Turnsteel

Unread postby zenrez » Mon May 02, 2011 4:38 am

Thanks!!! Will do!
Should I annoint it with an oil or just let it be?
zenrez

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon May 02, 2011 5:03 am

ZenRez wrote:Thanks!!! Will do!
Should I annoint it with an oil or just let it be?

Well, after it was polished and cleansed I would dress it lightly with Protection, Guardian Angel or Fiery Wall of Protection oil and smoke it in a like incense while I pray. To fix it for working again.
Turnsteel

Unread postby zenrez » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:20 am

OK, just to update. I had to get rid of the dime. It got DARK and started to rust. I got into a car accident and things went wacky so there was no way I could keep it. I guess I have to make another one.
Thanks
zenrez

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:14 am

You need to get some divination done to see why it went dark and rusty.

www.readersandrootworkers.com
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby zenrez » Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:26 pm

I guess I should. My knees are now giving out. I dont know what the heck is going on.
zenrez

What are the uses of Copper in Hoodoo?

Unread postby Mojomark » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:36 pm

What are the uses of the mineral copper in hooddo?

I appreciate any help :D
Mojomark

Re: Copper

Unread postby MaryBee » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:47 am

The only thing I can think off where copper may be used in Hoodoo is in the Indian Head Cent, which may contain copper. This coin (which is no longer minted but you can buy from LM) is used as a "look out" to keep away evil and by businesses that operate under the law; the Indian on the penny "looks out for the law".

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Copper

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:22 am

Markcolville, here is the Indian Head Cent listed (http://www.luckymojo.com/lawkeepaway.html) as part of the Law Keep Away spell kit but it can be purchased separately.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: What are the uses Copper in Hoodoo?

Unread postby CopperFox » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:35 am

Let's not forget that Copper is the metal associated with Venus and thereby takes on aspects which make it auspicious for love and romance works. My marriage lamp has a Copper fount and I like to keep it cookin'!
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Re: What are the uses of Copper in Hoodoo?

Unread postby Mojomark » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:31 pm

Thank you all with your responses I really appreciate all of them
Mojomark

Re: Coin Talismans: Penny-Dime-Roots sandwich

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:53 pm

This reminds me of the Tibetan and Nepalese gaus (amulet boxes, lockets) that are made by gently doming two coins into a soft surface in order to leave the coin faces legible and intact. The two domed coins are then hinged or otherwise fitted together with a solder-on hanging loop. Prayers are placed inside the lentil-shaped locket and it is worn for protection and for luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby stelz » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:07 pm

The quality of dimes has gotten progressively worse over the years, I don't think they've had any silver content for some time. So if you were making a Nation Sack for a young person, would you still use dimes with the birth years, or substitute Mercury dimes?
stelz

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:36 pm

stelz wrote:The quality of dimes has gotten progressively worse over the years, I don't think they've had any silver content for some time. So if you were making a Nation Sack for a young person, would you still use dimes with the birth years, or substitute Mercury dimes?

U.S dimes have not contained silver since I believe, 1965. Today they are about 92% nickle and about 8% copper.

That said, when I make a bag for someone and need a dime for them in it, I usually go with one with there birth-year on it, so its usually a common dime. Unless I want the dime in there for protection, in which case I will use a silver dime.
Turnsteel

Unread postby stelz » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:48 pm

That makes sense. Thanks!

And I believe you're correct, they started sandwiching copper into coins in 65. I was just looking for information on how copper is viewed in Hoodoo and came across this old post of Cat's: healing-copper-coin-bath-t720s90.html#p3452

So I probably need to get out of the "this metal does this, this other one is for that" mindset and think in terms of the coinyness! Very cut-to-the-chase, I'm liking this more and more. :)
stelz

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:24 pm

The price of silver is currently at near-record levels, pushing the cost of old silver dimes upward.

AMU-USA-DIME
$8.00

Click the blue Add To Cart button to order right here in the forum!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby stelz » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:09 pm

It's still a nice investment,though. I have a few here at home, but no leap years and no birth years of anyone special.

Do you have enough on hand that we can request certain years? Are leap years available? They're very hard to find...
stelz

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:46 pm

It's best to call the shop and ask about certain dates and leap years!

Thankfully I have been using these for a few years and have a nice little collection of them for the coming years... Beautiful coins! Powerful too...

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelz » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:40 am

Calling sounds like the way to go. Thanks!
stelz

Silver dimes and $2 bills for custom made mojo bags

Unread postby LuckyButterfly » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:29 am

Hello. Im about to order 4 custom made mojo bags. My question is, i also added 4x silver mercury dimes. Do i also need a 4x of $2 bills? My main question is, i do not live in America but in Switzerland, will it still work for me eventhough i do not live in America?
LuckyButterfly

Re: Silver dimes and $2 bills for custom made mojo bags

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:17 am

Yes, you should also order four $2 bills. The dimes and the bills will work regardless of where you live.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:39 pm

If you want American style mojo bags, then order the American money!

AMU-USA-DIME
$8.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby LuckyButterfly » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:21 am

Thank you for the help. I actually already did my orders before i got the answers. I figured that if it says you need a dime and a $2 bill then just go for them. I ordered 3x each because i figured that the pyschic vision doesnt need them. Or do i?
LuckyButterfly

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:09 am

Lucky and protective coins are placed in all sorts of mojo bags, depending on the style of the maker

$2.00 bills are mostly used in money-luck spells of various kinds. They are odd or rare, and are considered lucky for that reason among others. And some people just find them ... i don't know the word for it ... the magical and occult version of "cute," i guess.

AMU-USA-TDOL
Two-Dollar Bill, USA Currency, from the US Mint!
$2.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: 2 dollar bills and mercury dimes

Unread postby autumnalflower » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:06 am

I was wondering if it's possible to call in an order for mercury dimes and 2 dollar bills and request years? I'd like to get the dimes in the year 46 because that is the year my dad was born and the 2 dollar bills in 76 because the year that I was born. The numbers just feel right to me. Is there a use of numbers in hoodoo besides the usual multiples of 3 and 7/11/13? And are either the dime or bill even available for these years?
autumnalflower

Re: 2 dollar bills and mercury dimes

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:19 am

I don't think you can request a $2 bill from a specific year. They were not made every year.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Nola » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:46 pm

I have one I wear on my ankle, but it tarnishes up really quickly. which is worrying. I work on it when it does, and polish it back up (involving not very elegant putting my foot up higher than is comfortable, to put it before my shrine and ask for it to be clean again.

I know that most foot work doesn't specifically hit the feet, but that IS where I've been damaged. I used to be able to wear anything on my feet, and about a year to a year and a half ago, my feet became painful, sensitive, and without being too grim, one foot has clusters of general mankiness in areas all over it. it's horrible. it hurts me, and I have lots of beautiful shoes I can't wear anymore. I work in retail, so I'm always on my feet.

and I can't figure out where it comes from. I really can't. I'm fairly sure it was put on me, but by who, how etc is difficult. and I just want my old, laid back, well behaved feet back. and the way the dime tarnishes up does give me reason to suspect very seriously.

foot track magic is used in Cornish traditional Witchcraft, albeit in a slightly different way, but still, I can't think of anyone who would both have the inclination to damage me like that (I'm a bit abrasive, but nice really) and the ability to do it to me.

I'm worried by this. there's maybe three people I know who have the ability to do this (two for definite, one for maybe) and I would be very hurt if any of them did it, as they are people I care about a lot, and I can't see any reason WHY they would do it. so it's either someone I care about hurting me for a reason I can't understand, or... I don't know. someone I don't know has this ability doing it. although I usually know. or someone playing at throwing this stuff around, only it's affected me so much and so consistantly that it seems unlikely.

sorry for offloading so much. I only really have two people that I can share that with on that level, and that's the two people who definitely have the ability but are like sisters to me, so I would be very hurt if they did. the other had a great deal of natural inclination and a catholic background, but was, at the time we worked together, like a second mother to me. so again, I can't imagine why she'd have done it.

rambling now... but you see why I offloaded here.
Nola

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:22 am

Sounds like it's time for a reading with an AIRR worker on the matter, nola!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Nola » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:12 am

probably not a bad idea at all. it's just baffling, been going on a long time, and quite frankly is doing my head in.

I've been trying to get to the bottom of it, the deck I use, and get on with very well (as someone that has never clicked with tarot, although the descriptions of the imagery in the podcast is really helping me to understand it better) is the Brian Froud Faerie Oracle. which isn't the cutesy twinkly modernised version of faeries at all. and I keep getting the same card on it.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/bria ... inbows.jpg

one thing I find with this deck is the same card can read very very differently each time, and this card has an archer with an arrow pointing right at the main figures left foot (my left foot is the worst affected by far) and her ankles have winglike appendages. there's other figures supporting her, but they look like they're struggling, their faces are quite strained.
you can also see that another figure is dipping an arrow in a rainbow she's offering, and there is some rainbow-ness on the arrow point of the archer.
so maybe someone I've helped in the past, and maybe someone is using something of myself against me.
again, sorry for the offloading. I'm just feeling very ... confused and frustrated.

so a reading is probably a really good idea.
Nola

Unread postby Nola » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:32 pm

I don't suppose anyone has a recommendation for any particular member that would be most suited, as I'm not that familiar.

I'm looking for someone that could work with someone in the UK.
my background is in UK Traditional Witchcraft (old school folk magic rather than Wicca style) and I'm very drawn to New Orleans Style Voodoo, and Papa Legba particularly. I have good grounding in magical practice myself.

any recommendations for people to contact would be very helpful.

preferably not TOO expensive, but none of the profiles I looked at were unreasonably priced.

sorry for thread hogging. I'm still new here and trying to find my way around a bit.
Nola

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:13 pm

Any of the workers can work with a client in the UK - distance is not an issue.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Mercury dime question?

Unread postby Blueberry » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:49 am

If a person is wearing a Mercury dime for instance as a pendent, what type of vibe would it give that person and what would they be protected from?
Blueberry

Re: Mercury dime question?

Unread postby aura » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:09 am

Hi Blueberry,

the Lucky W Amulet Archive (http://www.luckymojo.com/luckyw.html) is one of the best ressources for info on good luck and protection charms, amulets and talismans.

For the mercury dime: http://www.luckymojo.com/silverdime.html

Hope this helps.
aura
Forum Moderator

Re: Mercury dime question?

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:50 am

Blueberry,

I wear a Mercury Dime every day. I have for a while. The "vibe" it gives me is quite pleasant because I know that I have a little piece of Silver Protection on myself at all times. It prevents tricks thrown at you and will take the hit for you. It is used as a counter charm.

The dime will stay polished and shiny if things are good, but will tarnish up if you have someone working against you or you have walked through something an enemy has laid out. If it falls off completely then it truly took a hit for you.

I recommend Mercury Dimes for charms, as well as Mojo Bag ingredients, etc.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatamulets ... itedstates
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Blueberry » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:11 am

Brilliant.
Blueberry

Protection Amulet from Dime or Penny

Unread postby LEARNING719 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:30 am

Can a basic dime be made into a protecion charm?

I was excited to see I was able to put a hole in the dime with a hammer & nail but lost that excitment when i tought about it not being a mercury dime.
LEARNING719

Re: BASIC DIME OR PENNY ??

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:45 am

It's only real silver dimes that can be used for protection.

The silver has many spiritual and scientific qualities that make it useful, that moderns dimes simply do not have. For instance, silver will tarnish when it comes into contact with sulpher, which is a common ingredient in crossing formulas - so the tarnish itself is a warning that you are at risk. A modern dime will not turn, and so cannot be used as a sentinel that way. And there are other reasons as well.

You'll need to get yourself a mercury dime if you want to work with them in that way. Lucky Mojo does sell them!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:37 pm

Learning719: I simply could not agree more with Devi Spring. A Silver Mercury Dime is the way to go and has the true power of that protection you need! I can honestly say that working close with the Silver Dimes has convinced me of their real and true usefulness.

Silver has been used FOREVER for protection and the Mercury Dimes are 90% Silver! There ya' go! :)

Silver Mercury Dime Page --- http://www.luckymojo.com/silverdime.html
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lbcamera » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:34 pm

So once you have the dime what do you do with it to protect yourself? Can you tell I'm new to all this?

LB
lbcamera

Re: Protection Amulet from Dime or Penny

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:56 pm

Read the material online at "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice," our free site: here:

http://luckymojo.com/silverdime.html

Then order a mercury dime from us and make it into an amulet for yourself!

AMU-USA-DIME
$8.00

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Protection Amulet from Dime or Penny

Unread postby Odessa » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:28 pm

I am going to probably order a mercury dime for my ankelet but I had a curiosity question. I just got a cimaruta charm on a silver necklace. The day after I put it on, the clasp broke. Is that considered a 'hit'? Or was it just coincidence. I'm haven't blessed the necklace or charm yet. My other necklace is blessed though and nothing happened there.
Odessa

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Amulets, Charms, Seals, Papers, and Jewelry in Hoodoo