• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:18 pm

Return to Me Oil Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.

Unread postby heathernijoli » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:34 am

I have RETURN TO ME oil to use in an on-going spell casting where I am dressing candles for someone else on my altar who is working on a reconciliation with honey jars, vigil candles, etc. The work I am doing for him has shown some slow progress and I am happy with it, as is he.

I wonder what else would be appropriate for bring back a lover using this oil? I, myself, have had a three year relationship abruptly end two weeks ago and I am an EMOTIONAL WRECK. He loves me and enjoys my company, but wants to be "single" for now, being a tad younger than me. Regardless, I want to keep all paths from him to me open for now. So, other than wearing the oil as a scent when he is around, how about these ideas:

* I put the oil on his pillows before he took them to his new place
* I have his laundry and dirty clothes here (he is still moving out as I write this), should I add some drops to wash water and get his clothes washed before he has a chance to do it himself?
* have other ideas?

(p.s. I know I should be working on finding peace myself, but I want to try a few weeks of RETURN TO ME work and if it fails I will cut and clear)
heathernijoli

Re: Return to Me Oil

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:21 am

Hi, Heather -- i'm sorry for your troubles. Here are my quick recommendations:

Before he comes back to get his laundry, save out a pair of his socks (if you take just one, he may notice) and a pair of his underwears.

Wash your home with Chinese Wash and Peaceful Home oil (or Peace Water) in the scrub water to cleanse the place of bad vibes caused by his leaving.

Do the sock-rolling trick in HHRM -- it's under Personal Concerns. Dress the sock with Return to Me oil. Keep rolling that sock back to draw him back.

Tie the other sock to one of your socks and place the knotted pair under the bed.

Use his underwear to make a doll baby -- that is, sew a doll baby out of the fabric of his underwear. Stuff it with love-incense of any kind, plus appropriate herbs (see HHRM) and then baptize it, pray over it, dress it witrh Return to Me oil, and command it to return to you. Work with the doll baby daily. Wrap it up in a pair of your own underwears between workings.

Make a honey jar wth his and your hair in it. Burn pink candles dressed with Return to Me oil.

Working with personal concerns is the most powerful way to effect a love-return spell.

OIL-HOO-RETU
Return To Me Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby heathernijoli » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:22 am

Thanks so much for your advice with this. I will get down to work! I have never made a doll baby but have read so much about it.

I have set aside a pair of socks and underwear.
heathernijoli

Unread postby heathernijoli » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:33 pm

Thanks for your advice, Cat!
heathernijoli

Unread postby heathernijoli » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:14 am

catherineyronwode wrote:
Use his underwear to make a doll baby -- that is, sew a doll baby out of the fabric of his underwear. Stuff it with love-incense of any kind, plus appropriate herbs (see HHRM) and then baptize it, pray over it, dress it witrh Return to Me oil, and command it to return to you. Work with the doll baby daily. Wrap it up in a pair of your own underwears between workings.

The underwear I found discarded on our floor does not appear to have been worn for very long - it seems as if he just put these on briefly and took them off -still smell clean. I wonder if it is more effective to have a pair that was worn all day. Let me know and I will try to locate a pair in the meantime.

-----

edited to add: I got my hands on a worn pair and have began making my doll baby stuffed with love herbs (rose petals, a cinnamon stick spine, lavender, ginger, star anise). Should I add his John the Conqueror root from my altar as the head possibly? I had a Queen Elizabeth Root and a John the Conqueror root on my altar representational of the two us. Also, I now have hairs from his head, underarms and pubic area - should those also go in this doll baby?

Let me know if that is appropriate in this doll baby.
heathernijoli

Unread postby daviscol » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:27 pm

Hi,
I just wondered if you could update us on the status of your break up, did any of the work help?
daviscol

Unread postby heathernijoli » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:29 pm

It has been seriously emotional hell over here!

He comes by every few days, but it is mainly because I ask him to come by and keep making plans and calling him. He is very depressed/emotional and just wanting "to be alone" but it seems that his agreement to come around every few days and cuddle and be friends might be from my work to bring him back. However, it puts me in a position that is uncomfortable. Do I keep doing this work to bring him around but meanwhile allow my heart to stay open and therefore keep aching? Or so I cut and clear and then hope that he one day can figure it out and wish us both the best?

I do think the spells have helped because he has been around and pretty loving- far more than someone who dumped you should be 6 weeks later. But, I am unsure if this is best for either of us anymore even if I do know we are soul mates and I love him.
heathernijoli

Unread postby Apo » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:00 pm

Some say to love is to let go and respect the others wish to leave. If you want him, then keep the magic running, if you love him, then let go.

It's up to you to know what you want.
Apo

Unread postby lover2 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:32 pm

Hello,

My ex broke up with me 4 months ago. I'm going to see him tomorrow. I have Return to Me oil and Reconciliation oil.

Could someone tell me how to use the oil on him for the time being....?

Thanks

Lover
lover2

Re: using Return to Me and Reconcile oil on my EX?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:04 pm

You can dress yourself with both oils and make sure to get some on him by embarrassing etc... do you have any of his personal concerns? I would also dress a pink candle with both oils and have it going while you are meeting with him.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gettingmyloveback » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:10 pm

I am searching the LM site for oils, inscense, and bath crystals. Big question! I don't know what to order!! My husband and I split up and slowly and I mean very slowly (his want to move very slowly) were working things out and I have never done magic so not quite sure which route to go. I have read about Dixie love, love me, come to me , stay at home, stay with me, follow me boy, basically all of the love items. I just don't know if I should get oils, inscensce, bath washes? He washes his clothes here but usually does them himself but I thought bath crystals to wash his clothes in would be great but I need a backup plan if that doesn't come through. So, which would be better? Oil to wear as perfume? Or inscense to burn through the house bf he comes? Which is to work better? Thanks.
gettingmyloveback

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:38 pm

gettingmyloveback,

So are you and your husband together or not? I am confused. But sounds like you and him are working on it. Personally, I would recommend that you get a reading first to see what the central issues are.

Personally for you I would recommend that you would either hire someone or you have the Missionary church do a few candles for you to help back up your work while you attempt to do things on your own.

Then i would do some uncrossing work to cleanse out the negativity from your relationship.

I think a chuparrosa candle is great to help bring back the love and open up communication between you and your lover. You can order the candle online, and get them fixed by lucky mojo so the only thing you have to do is light it.

I would work on doing a sweet jar, and work on making your relationship sweet and loving again. Again sweet jars come fixed by lucky mojo, or you can browse the forum to see what others have used, and put in their honey jar. If you do not want to get a honey jar, then you can get a love me spell kit.

You might want to get a peaceful home candle to bring peace to them home.

The great thing about spell kits is that they supply you with everything you need from incense,bath crystals, candles, powders, and oils. You can always use a dab of oil on your to help reinforce your work along with washing his clothes or bathing in the bath crystals. left over powders can be used to leave tricks around the home as well.

Again, I would call the shop at the very least to see what they would recommend for your situation
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Goddess » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:47 pm

hello, Im also new to this site and am interested in getting my man back, and feel that I need a reading, but not sure what type of reading? Phsysic? Or Tarots? I also need loads of advise about the oils, as I don’t know how to do or go about doing this magic work. can anyone here advise me on what type of Return To Me supplies i need and how do i choose some one to do a reading for me or work with me?

Goddess
Goddess

Unread postby j82 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:04 pm

Hello, the link you cited above (AIRR) are workers that took cats course graduated and have ethical standards i would read through their profiles and select the one you feel best with. Psychic/tarot well most readers are psychic and use the cards as a tool to help see the situation and outcomes. they can also use the cards to tell if magic will help and be successful, if so what type of worknig to do, each situation is different IE is he mad then maybe healing, is there a new person then break up work..etc. um depending on how complicated your sitaution id say minimum 30 min reading, if you have a lot of questions id do an hour. If you want to ask question about what specific work to do, id get an hour so they will have enough time to both read for you and give you working advice. Also if you have never done magic you may ask them to take the case and do the work for you, coach you or work with you ( do the spell at the same time u do it).. each worker has their prices and stuff posted for these types of work.
j82

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:05 pm

Goddess, please follow this link to the AIRR site:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Study each of the wonderful talented individuals and find the best one that fits your needs.

As for Return To Me Oil, you should first read about Oils in general, here:

http://luckymojo.com/oils.html

Then ask about Return To Me products in this thread, if you have further questions.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Goddess » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:52 pm

Tammie, thank you :)

j82, thank you for the advice, i think i will take an hour, i need reading and advice from them and maybe till i learn the art i will as them to take on my case on for me..

Thank you Guys :)
Goddess

Re: Return to Me Oil Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:00 pm

Return To Me Oil is for exactly what it says it is -- to get someone to come back to you.

OIL-HOO-RETU
Return To Me Oil
$7.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Return to me oil to be applied on a shirt

Unread postby swtcls » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:58 pm

Hi,

I have to mail my ex's shirt and I am thinking of applying the Return to Me oil that I purchased from Luckymojo.
Can someone tell me how I can apply it? Like which area to apply and what prayer I should say?

Thank you!
swtcls

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:36 pm

Don't put on too much, as he will smell it. Pray over it in your own words, then dab some on your finger and put it on the shirt tail.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby dancat » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:36 am

can someone tell me what is the difference with return to me oil and Reconciliation oil?

I dont know which to purchase for my ex, I have a honey jar going and did a spell work...but i wanted to enhance the work...no sure what to do..we dont have contact right now but things ended with strong feelings for eachother still, he just had insecurities and life issues..

thanks!!!
dancat

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:31 am

Returm to Me Oil is to get a person to come back. Reconciliation Oil is to make up after a fight. Only you know wheich is right in your situation.

Also, always remember that we love to blend two or more oils -- this practice is more than 100 years old, and you can make very individualized custom blends from two or more oils to suit your exact purposes.

The two-way blend of Return To Me Oil and Reconciliation Oil is one of the most common two-oil blends.

Three-way blends in which Return To Me is frequently included are

Return To Me, Reconciliation and Peaceful Home
Return To Me, Stay At Home, and Stay With Me
Return To Me, Love Me, and Marriage

Just by reading those titles, i am sure that you can visualize the slightly different life situations, goals, and prayers of those who blend them!

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby dancat » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:52 pm

Thank u so much....I'm gald I asked as we didn't have a fight.

So its best to get those 3 blends and mix it myself in a different bottle? And use it on my skin and candles?

Those mixes sound like exactly what I want with my ex...

But if I can only afford 3 oils, the return to me and love and marriage is what I'd want..

Does that work?

Thanks so much!!!
dancat

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:54 pm

dancat --

Just get the three oils for the Return To Me, Love Me, and Marriage blend.

You do not need to mix them in a bottle -- you just layer them on, one after another, on whatever you want -- skin, candles, etc.

Read more about how we use oils here in my free online book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic"

http://luckymojo.com/oils.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby dancat » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:24 pm

thank you so much for the advice!!

I would like to try these 3 oils,

does it have any affect even if I dont have contact with the person?

I plan to use it for my jar, but dressing it on myself, i wasnt sure if he had to be close to me..
dancat

Unread postby AnnieB » Sat May 25, 2013 11:59 am

Hello again!

My ex who lives with me is going to go on a short trip to see visit her other ex next month. Now they have been broken up for several years and regularly see each other just as friends so she really might not be a threat, but I just want to cover all my bases.

I had an idea of dressing a candle with Return to Me oil and burning it everyday while she is on her trip, to make her look forward to coming back home to me.

And also, right now I am doing Reconciliation work. I have a sweet jar and I burn a candle on it everyday dressed with Follow Me Girl, Reconciliation Oil, and Love Me. I am going to order Stay with Me oil to add to that as well. But I also had an idea that, since I get home from work before she does, I thought that once I get home I can burn a separate tiny candle (like a birthday candle) dressed with Return to Me Oil to make her look forward to coming home to me everyday.

What do you think? Does this sound like an appropriate use of the oil? Or does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thank you in advance!
AnnieB

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat May 25, 2013 1:24 pm

Yes, AnnieB, this is a very traditional way to use Return To Me Oil.

A few more ideas, for blending:

Blend Return To Me Oil with Safe Travel Oil if a loved one is on a journey.

Blend Return To Me Oil with Pay Me Oil to get your money back from a deadbeat debtor.

Blend Return To Me Oil with Boss Fix Oil and Steady Work Oil to get your old job back.

Blend Return to Me Oil with Reconciliation if you want an angry lover to come back and make up with you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby AnnieB » Sat May 25, 2013 8:50 pm

Thank you, Miss Cat!

Oh, and those are very interesting blends that you provided. I thought Return to Me was only really used to return lovers who have gone away, but you've shown me just how useful and versatile it is :D Thanks!
AnnieB

Unread postby Isolte » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:47 pm

I am curious about Return to Me--does it bring back a lover only physically, or emotionally and sexually as well? I have this oil and I am not sure if it is appropriate for my situation.
I am separated from my husband but I see him frequently when he picks up our kids so physical distance is not a problem. We also take the kids out together occasionally so I spend time around him and we do get along, more like friends.
I am trying to get him back and need help prioritizing which oils to wear and lay tricks with when he is around. I am thinking I should start with the more sexual oils like Kiss Me Now, Follow Me Boy, and Fire of Love to reignite the passion? He gave me the "I love you but I am not in love with you" line before we separated and he rarely wanted to have sex with me after my first pregnancy.
I had a reading and another woman is definitely in the picture and she has people throwing roots for her. I am working on breaking them up but in the meantime I don't want to waste these opportunities.
I have acquired quite a collection of these precious Lucky Mojo oils and blend them together as well but I guess I just need a little guidance because there are so many.
Thank you for your help!
Isolte

Unread postby aura » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:21 am

Hi Isolte,

You can combine Return To Me, Reconciliation and Fire of Love in equal parts and use that combination for your work: that way you get the best of the three formulas and address all aspects that can be problems on the relationship horizon.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Isolte » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:31 pm

Thank you very much Aura for your wise advice, I have been doing exactly as you suggested :P
Isolte

Return To Me Oil...

Unread postby PapaCrow » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:56 pm

Hi I am a new member here. I am trying to get a ex lover to come back to me.

I have vandal root, green paper and cemetery dirt. The spell says to write down my name and the lovers name on the paper, wrap it up and place it under my bed. Should I add Return to Me Oil to this or do this spell alone by itself?
PapaCrow

Re: Return To Me Oil...

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:36 pm

Good Evening, PapaCrow,
Can you please tell us what this spell is for?
I am a little confused with the paper color, the vandal root, and the return to me oil.
Thanks
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MaryBee » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:57 am

I would recommend a red or pink mojo bag, some Rose, Lavender and Balm of Gilead herbs inside, and dress the bag with Return To Me and Reconciliation Oil. Don't use vandal root; it's a cursing herb.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby PapaCrow » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:13 am

This is what I was referring to:

If one wishes to bring about love, one might buy the dirt from someone who loved one in life (a relative or a deceased spouse, for instance) because their spirit, once invoked, would be inclined to help one achieve lasting love.

You need green paper, vandal root, and dirt from a graveyard. You write your name and the guy's name on the paper, put the vandal root and graveyard dirt in the center of the paper, wrap it up and leave it under your bed.

http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html
PapaCrow

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:43 pm

PapaCrow,
Interesting. Thank you for sharing
Then, I would lightly dab a 5 spot on the paper with the oil. Very lightly
Please let us know the results.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Return to Me Oil bring my ex back

Unread postby starzmg » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:29 am

Hello everyone

First off im a lesbian :) Over a year ago me and my ex broke up. I honestly was really happy with her. In our relationship during that time was good a few ups and downs but there was an ex getin on the way her, she was bad news her ex is with someone else now. Anyways don't want to make this too long her family still loves me and wishes I was still with her I miss her every day we talk every once a while the thing is she moved to another state to be with someone else. Can the return to me oil be good?
starzmg

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:15 pm

Hello, stazrmg,
Yes, the return to me oil is excellent.
But, this too is excellent: www.luckymojo.com/lavenderlove.html
You might want to get a reading on this also to see if there's any chance of reconciliation. I hate to see you losing time and energy if there is no chance of reconciliation.
If there is, they may even suggest a break-up spell for the current relationship
You can find readers at http://readersandrootworkers.org
or at: www.hoodoopsychics.com
Wishing you the very best and hoping that your love returns to you
Take care of yourself
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby starzmg » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:12 pm

Thank you so much
starzmg

Unread postby Olivialeigh » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:11 am

My boyfriend disappeared on me a few weeks ago. We have never once argued and did not have a falling out. He simply disappeared for no reason. I think I deserve an explanation as to what happened here because it's driving me crazy that he did this.
Would return to me and reconciliation work be appropriate here with some communication herbs ? I want him to basically tell me everything as to what the reason was for his abrupt departure. I don't necessarily need him to live me and make grand gestures here , just looking for answers.
Olivialeigh

Unread postby aura » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:01 pm

Hi Olivialeigh, if there was no fight then there's no need for Reconciliation work - simply Return To Me and communication work. You might also want to try some ''spill the beans'' type of work if he's a really tough cookie. You'll find ideas for that here: http://forum.luckymojo.com/spells-to-bring-out-truth,-compel-confession,-force-apology-t6473.html-sid=de39abc98a6e73b9489a20fe1137eaff
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Olivialeigh » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:47 pm

Thanks Aura,

Yes hes kind of a tough cookie. I think compelling work for him to spill the beans so to speak would be a good idea to add to the return to me work im doing.
Olivialeigh

Unread postby Butterfly2014 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:06 pm

My boyfriend and I broke up going on two months now. I am so in love with him. I have spent countless dollars on love spells from scammers. I recently ordered a return to me amulet and purchased return to me oil. I dressed the amulet in the oil and was also told to rub both hands with the oil and touch him. Is there anything else I should do along with this? Are there any other ways to use the return to me oil? Another thing is I think he's in a relationship with someone else so will the return to me oil still work?
Butterfly2014

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:53 pm

Hello, Butterfly2014 ,
I'm so sorry.
You might want to look at this page on oils: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
And also some reconciliation spells: www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Also, there are several reconciliation spells on the forum.
Just go to the upper right hand corner of this page. In the dark green area, there is a white search box. Type in the word: reconciliation
You will se numerous (thousands) of posts with ideas for you.
I pray that he comes back to you
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Rocker » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:37 pm

6 weeks ago me and my ex girlfriend broke up because of an argument. We don't talk whatsoever and I was wondering would the return me oil bring me back with her? I love her and would do anything for her. I'm a lesbian and she's bisexual.
Rocker

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:30 pm

Hello, Rocker,

I'm sorry to read about the break up.

Let's see what we can try to figure out here.

Now, are you intending to use this oil on candles, etc? I would like you to look at this page and see all the ways that you can use this oil: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

I also urge you to take look at this page and think about having candles set and perhaps consider some reconciliation work:
return-to-me-vigil-candle-questions-and-answers-t13297.html

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have anymore questions.

Wishing you success with your spellwork
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby AlRam » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:11 am

Hi I have a question, if someone has left and I want to get that person to come back or to call because I want the door to communication to stay open, what oil do I use return to me or reconcillation oil or come to me oil and what color candle do I dress with this oil/powder and do I burn it over a name paper ( without command written around names) or petition paper( with command written around names)? Do I also dress the paper with this same oil?
If I to see this person do I anoint my hands/body with this same oil? or do I get some oil on her body/clothing as well when I see her?
AlRam

Unread postby aura » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:18 am

If you have had a relationship with this person already, then Return to Me is more appropriate than Come To Me. If there was a fight, then add some Reconciliation oil as well. For a friend, a pink or blue candle would be good. For a lover, red is the usual coice. Either a name or petition paper can be used, depending on what you're doing; one paper or the other paper can be 5-spotted with the oil (each corner and the center).

If you'll be seeing the target, you can dress yourself with the oil or powder yourself after washing in the bath crystals. You could smoke your clothes in the incense or add a pinch of the bath crystals to your wash water when doing the laundry. You can then work on the target by shaking their hand, touching them, or sneakily deploying products in places they will touch. Also try and get some hair or other personal concerns to work with when you do meet.

To keep contact established or get her to contact you, there are also some excellent spell suggestions in the following thread: spells-to-get-someone-to-contact-call-text-write-reconnect-t2982.html
Forum Moderator

Unread postby barbie16118 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:53 am

What powder should i put down in my house when my husband (no longer together still married want him back)comes to fix something this week. What powder and oil should i put in his lotion so he wants to come back to me, which he will use daily. Any other advice will be greatly appreciated.
barbie16118

Unread postby aura » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:59 am

Hi barbie16118,

A combination of Return To Me and Reconciliation is a good bet both for the powders and oils.
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Missionary-Independent.org

Return to Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells