• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:41 pm

Van Van Oil Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:52 am

There is a great page on Van Van oil which will give you a lot of great information about it.

Here it is: http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: Van Van Oil

Unread postby mairz » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:44 pm

Thanks, will do that :D
mairz

Unread postby J Simulcik » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:30 pm

In Miss Cat's Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course, hoodoo oils are covered in one of the 52 lessons on their own, and touched on in others. It's not for everyone, but if you have an interest in this material, I highly recommend it.
J Simulcik

Van Van Oil

Unread postby Sharona22 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:21 am

I read one of Van Van Oil's uses is to increase amulet power.

What kind of amulets, how to apply it?

Can you add it to other oils in say like a luck bag, or to a loadstone?

Please explain.
Sharona22

Re: question on van van oil

Unread postby J Simulcik » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:51 pm

I'm sure there is more history in this answer than I know, but I have seen Van Van traditionally associated with rabbit's feet and lodestones, primarily. It is almost, but not quite, a generic good formula, being associated with road opening, casting off evil, protection, good luck, etc. It can probably be successfully on most amulets, though some amulets have other associated oils as well, such as the seals of Moses and Moses Oil. Blending oils is very common in modern hoodoo to utilize the complimentary energies of separate blends to focus the job to the intent of the practitioner. There is likely historic precedence for this, as well.
J Simulcik

LM Van-Van Oil!!!

Unread postby Papa Rouj » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:15 pm

As most of you know, the majority of commercial condition oils nowadays are mostly scented coloured oil with no actual roots, minerals, etc....Miss Cat's is FULL of them & you can see whats right there in the bottle.....

With Lucky Mojo you know what you're getting because its right there floating in the bottle..
Papa Rouj

Re: LM Van-Van Oil!!!

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:17 pm

Thanks for the testimonial. I had to edit it, because part of what you wrote did not conform to our board rules, but thanks anyway and i hope that if you read the rules, you'll see why i did. :-)

OIL-HOO-VANV
Van Van Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby k77084 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:02 pm

Hi all-
I have a very silly question, If I put some Van Van Oil in lotion to unblock obstacles I assume I would wipe down? I added this to some lotion awhile back and 2 days ago I ended up using the same lotion but forgot it was in there and wiped up and I swear in the last 2 days I have had nothing but obstacles....any feedback would be appreciated.
k77084

Re: Silly question - upwards or downwards / Van Van in Lotion

Unread postby CopperFox » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:11 pm

Not a silly question, and I think you'll find the answer relieving. You haven't crossed yourself with your VanVan lotion...stuff just happens, sometimes for several days in a row. When you add VanVan to lotion you're gaining the advantage of the properties of the oil itself, but applying the lotion isn't equivalent to ritual bathing, which is where the idea of washing away or drawing in would be important. In fact, because of the unique way the VanVan formula works, you could use it for clearing obstacles or drawing luck, so depending on your intent, you would wash yourself in alignment with your goals.

If your run of bad luck continues, step up your personal cleansing. If it becomes especially troublesome or lingering, you may want to have a reading to see if there is some underlying cause. In the meantime, enjoy your VanVan lotion!
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Van Van Oil - Anointing Direction?

Unread postby Shiva2500 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:56 pm

Hello ppl,

Since Van Van is for "clearing away evil, provide magical protection, open the road to new prospects, change bad luck to good, and empower amulets and charms" would I anoint myself upwards or downwards? I was thinking of mixing some Van Van & Attraction oils into my daily lotion to use everyday, what do u think? Could I also put a few drops of each in my daily cleaning supplies?

Thanks,
shiva2500
Shiva2500

Re: Van Van Oil - Anointing Direction?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:16 am

Depends on if you're using it to clear away things, or draw them to you. Since you're working it with Attraction, then I assume you're trying to open the way for drawing. So use it in a drawing manner.
OR if you want to use the VanVan to banish, followed by the Attraction to draw, then do so. However, it's really up to you to decide what makes most sense to you symbolically. If you're mixing the two together, then I would just use it in a drawing mannerm
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Van Van Oil - Anointing Direction?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:44 am

Van van is more of a protective and path opener for me...therefore I anoint upward.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby heathernijoli » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:43 pm

I also highly recommend Cat's course, where there is intense and thorough study of traditional HooDoo oils.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocourse.html
heathernijoli

Unread postby k77084 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:13 pm

thanks copper fox!!!
k77084

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:21 am

In traditional Hoodoo practice, we wipe up in order to draw positive things/people/situations to us and we wipe down to cleanse ourselves of negative things/people/situations. Every traditional root worker I know makes this point whenever they are giving a client instructions about bathing or anointing.
For more please read: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:24 am

k77084 wrote:Hi all-
I have a very silly question, If I put some vanvan in lotion to unblock obstacles I assume I would wipe down? I added this to some lotion awhile back and 2 days ago I ended up using the same lotion but forgot it was in there and wiped up and I swear in the last 2 days I have had nothing but obstacles....any feedback would be appreciated.

VanVan is a formula that I have used both ways actually so I would say it depends on how you are using it. Are you using it primarily to cleanse yourself of negativity or bad conditions? If so, then wipe down and away. Are you using it to draw good fortune into your life right now? Then wipe up and towards. It cuts and clears away messes but it also brings in good luck so its very versatile.

Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby chy clayton s » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:40 am

I ended up using the same lotion but forgot it was in there

It would be more likely that what every you were thinking about as you used the lotion could become a focus or intent - you said you originally added the vanvan with the intent of removing obstacles -

Consider this possibility:

The lotion is dedicated to removing obstacles, you have a family gathering coming up that you do not want to go to, you use the lotion and are thinking that going to that event would really mess-up your budget and emotions. Effectively - going to the event is an obstacle for you.

So, having used the lotion you set in motion a spell to remove that obstacle - well you can't go if your car won't run.... Or the kids are sick..... Or you get manditory overtime....

In this possibility you did not cross yourself but the results feel like it.

Let it run it's course or Cleanse and start over.
chy clayton s

Van Van Oil questions

Unread postby Madame Pamita » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:27 pm

I love LM's Van Van oil and believe that it is unique in that it is clearing out the negative and bringing in the positive, so... when I prescribe it, I tell my clients that it should it be applied downward motion (as I do it). However, I have heard of other readers and rootworkers applying it in an upward motion.

Second, I also tell my clients to apply "clearing" and "bringing in" oils in two layers, not mixed together.. meaning, apply the Van Van in a downward motion first to clear the way, and then apply something like Money Draw or Attraction in an upward motion.

Pamita
With love and light -
Madame Pamita
Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Re: Van Van Oil questions

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:52 pm

You are correct and Van Van is one of my mainstays...I apply it upward.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Madame Pamita » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:50 pm

In the past I've tried both applying it upward and applying it downward and have had the greatest success myself and in my practice applying it in a downward motion to both candles and myself.
With love and light -
Madame Pamita
Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:17 am

Van Van does indeed have cleansing and clearing qualities. It's an all-purpose oil. It can clear away messes, it can turn your fortunes around, it can open the paths, it can empower, it can draw in love money or luck, and it can provide a measure of protection.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Madame Pamita » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:04 am

I recommend applying it downward to clear crossed conditions - I say it's like "cleaning the windows to let the sun come in"
With love and light -
Madame Pamita
Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:07 am

Depends on what you're using it for!

I use a Van Van body wash in the shower, so there I am using it for cleansing and wash downwards. When I use it to dress my body after a cleansing bath/shower (usually I use a different condition oil or powder for that, simply because I prefer a different scent palate on my body for longer wear), then I dress from feet upwards for drawing.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Madame Pamita » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:27 am

Do you make your own body wash? Van Van body wash sounds AWESOME!!!
With love and light -
Madame Pamita
Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Madame Pamita » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:33 am

Slight digression -

I sell Lucky Mojo products in my small office store. When I do a reading for a client and I advise them to do clearing candle work, I often '"prescribe" Van Van to be used on a banishing candle (this is for smaller, gentler issues - clearing out old, outworn beliefs or releasing the past, for example - i.e. not for uncrossing or other major work). Do you agree that's a good use for Van Van oil (being applied downward, naturally) or do you think I should be advising use of a different oil?

What are your thoughts?
With love and light -
Madame Pamita
Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:07 am

Madame Pamita wrote:Slight digression -

I sell Lucky Mojo products in my small office store. When I do a reading for a client and I advise them to do clearing candle work, I often '"prescribe" Van Van to be used on a banishing candle (this is for smaller, gentler issues - clearing out old, outworn beliefs or releasing the past, for example - i.e. not for uncrossing or other major work). Do you agree that's a good use for Van Van oil (being applied downward, naturally) or do you think I should be advising use of a different oil?

What are your thoughts?

While I would not call this banishing as such, I personally use Van Van in similar way, it is wonderful for removing spiritual grime and muck. If you ever wounder about Van Van's ability to clean up someone spiritually, simply recall that as a formula it is very,very closely related to famous Chinese Wash.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:53 pm

I personally use Van Van products by dressing a candle "upwards" (towards me) and taking the baths using upward strokes UNLESS I am specifically using the Van Van products to dispel any negative conditions or occurrences. Mostly I will dress and anoint upwards with Van Van.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Van Van vs. Hindu Grass Oil

Unread postby Madame Pamita » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:21 pm

I am prescribing Lucky Mojo Van Van oil for many cases, but as discussed here in another thread - most people use Van Van as a "bringing in luck" oil - meaning that they apply it to clear out the negative AND bring in the positive and apply it in an upward fashion.

What about the very closely related Hindu Grass oil - is that applied upward or is it more of a clearing out oil?

The reason I am asking is because I am looking for a gentle, clearing oil for clients who have just a little negativity to clear out - would that be Road Opener? Hindu Grass? What are your thoughts?
With love and light -
Madame Pamita
Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Re: Van Van vs. Hindu Grass Oil

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:19 am

Van Van definitely clears away bad luck and negativity. The old ads show a woman sweeping small devils off her doorstoop with Van Van in her scrub water.

Van Van the same scent as Chinese Wash, more or less (close enough for most folks). Hindu Grass is very similar as well.

Van Van clears away bad luck and changes it for good. Van Van freshens your spiritual aura. Van Van is used to dress talismans for luck and protection. It used to be the most popular scent of all -- but people nowadays don't use it as much and seem to have forgotten some of its properties.

Bathe upward with it? I suppose you could. But i don't. I bathe downward with it. Why downward? Well, i am old enough to remember those little devils being swept down off the front doorstoop, and falling downward.

I also use Van Van Oil in my hand wash between doing readings for clients -- especially palm readings. Then i shake my hands to fling off the water -- which is downward and outward.

OIL-HOO-VANV
Van Van Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Van Van Oil Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Bri » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:31 am

Yep--miss cat nails it as usual. Van Van gets rid of grime be it spiritual or material and ushers in the good vibes.
Love it!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:18 pm

I have Van Van in a spray that I use in between readings and root doctoring. Van Van is one of my favorite products.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Madame Pamita » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:00 am

Van Van *feels* like a downward/clearing oil to me, but since I've read others here say that they use it upwards/drawing in, I've tried it that way - I have to say that it still feels like a downward/clearing oil to me. I think the essence of Van Van is clear out the not-very-useful energies and conditions to make a welcome space for the luck to pour in.

So, cat - would you say Van Van, Hindu Grass and Road Opener should all be used in a downward/clearing way?
With love and light -
Madame Pamita
Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:14 am

Hmm Pamita...

I think that Van Van is great for clearing out and changing luck. It is not so much for drawing in per se. Like you may want to use it in between reading and just spraying it on your hands to rid of any energies from the previous person. It's kinda how you use the knocking on your cards technique to remove previous energies. But in this you are using an actual product.

Road opener and van van are often used together, but Van van is great for amulets, and other things.

www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby taramaria » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:50 am

I feel embarrassed asking this question, as I have studied the Hoodoo Theory & practice and own Cat's book Hoodoo Herb & Root magic. I have bought items of LM for years and use them with success.

Besides the blessing of Amulets , I would like guidance on the use of Van Van. I just purchased Van Van. I do divination and do not have any curses or enemy blocks. I just wanted to use an oil for after my cleansing (house) & baths, to open the roads for me. I don't have bad luck, it just seems when I go to do something there are little blocks or I can only go so far. So I purchased the Van Van oil & bath salts. But am wondering if I should have purchased Road Opener?
taramaria

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:30 am

Van Van is one of the best oils, bath crystals, incenses, or sachets for cleaning spaces. It removes any negativity. The lquid soap version of it is called Chinese Wash. It freshens everything!

Van Van removes evil and makes your space bright and fresh. The old ads for Van Van show a woman sprinkling it on her doorstep and sweeping tiny little devils off of her front steps and down toward the street.

OIL-HOO-VANV
Van Van Oil
$7.00

Road opener, on the other hand, is for clearing blocks from your path and moving forward in some new direction.

OIL-HOO-ROAD
Road Opener Oil
$7.00

But please not: The woman in the old Van Van ads is not "opening roads." She is ridding her home of negativity. Van Van is not the same as Road Opener (and they don't smell near the same, either, at least not to me).
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby taramaria » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:21 pm

Thank you! I will go order road opener.
taramaria

Unread postby Newatthis » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:18 pm

The directions on the Van Van Spell kit say to bathe upwards, but should I still go downwards. I already finished the Uncrossing Spell Kit, so in this case should I go upwards to draw in good luck with Van Van, since the Uncrossing Spell removes negativity and crossed conditions. Sorry for asking such technical questions, it's just that I haven't started the Van Van yet and I want to make sure I do it right. Thanks

P.S. After I do the Van Van Spell Kit, should I follow it up with the Road Opening Spell Kit before going on to other SPell kits, like Money Drawing Spell Kits, Attraction etc?
Newatthis

Unread postby Madame Pamita » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:26 am

I have been using Van Van with great success and working it in a downward motion. To me, the essence of Van Van is "washing the windows so the light can come in." You're clearing off the old "stuck" energy so that the good luck can come to you. In my mind, that is a downward motion, but I would follow the directions on the spell kit because there may be something that I don't know about in there.

You can follow the Uncrossing/Van Van with any of those (or all) - Road Opener to make doors open to you, Money Drawing if you need some money right now, Attraction if you want to draw in love, money or other positive forces.
With love and light -
Madame Pamita
Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Newatthis » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:29 am

Thanks Madam Pamita.
Newatthis

Unread postby Newatthis » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:37 pm

For the Van Van Spell, when writing the 23rd Psalm and your name 9 times etc. on the name paper for the mojo bag, do you write it in black ink, or red?
Newatthis

Unread postby Newatthis » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:44 pm

Is it a good sign if the 4 inch altar candle stays lit for two hours?
Newatthis

Unread postby Madame Pamita » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:24 am

Hi Stacey -

Red or black ink for love petitions, black for any other petition.
With love and light -
Madame Pamita
Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Newatthis » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:36 pm

Thanks again for your help Madame Pamita.
Newatthis

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:51 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
This is a "must have" y'all!!!
If you do not already have this product, it should be included in your next order! :)
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Madame Pamita » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:46 pm

Miss Tammie Lee is right on! I think Van Van is a staple - I use it like taking a spiritual "vitamin" every day! :) It goes with whatever work I'm doing and just "washes off" the dust of the day!
With love and light -
Madame Pamita
Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Newatthis » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:16 pm

I have a question about the Van Van Spell Kit. I live in an apartment, so I can't bury the ritual remains in my front yard. I know the alternative is to bury it in a potted plant and put it near the front door, but My front door has no window, so I would not be able to put to put it there, because it wouldn't get any sunlight. The window sill in my kitchen faces the front yard, so would it be ok to put it there?
Newatthis

Van Van Oil -powerful stuff

Unread postby Mister Lee » Wed May 09, 2012 3:51 pm

I have to share a real triumph using Lucky Mojo products, especially Van Van Oil.

http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

I went through a mediation recently against 2 opponents to get a cash payment for some damages due to bad construction (a mediation is like a court case except there’s no jury, and the judge is replaced by a mediator. He has no real authority, so he has to convince eveyone to come to agreement). My side won big time: we got almost twice our secret “bottom line” (which was about 2/3rds what we originally demanded, but we didn’t expect to get it all).

I had 3 lines of attack:
1. I made a honey jar containing Little John to Chew and a name paper with the mediator’s name, and burned brown candles dressed with Van Van Oil on top.
2. On the day of the hearing, I burned a 6“ brown candle dressed with Van Van Oil and rolled in tobacco, sumac and black mustard seed.
3. I carried a mojo bag to the hearing that contained Little John to Chew and was dressed with Van Van Oil.

The honey jar worked especially well. The mediator is supposed to be impartial and beat up on all sides to make them see reason, but he was on our side from the beginning. Also, there seemed to be forces against me, because a lot of bad things happened (hurt my foot badly the night before, had car trouble that day, one of my lawyers got sick and had to leave), but we still prevailed.

The whole case was really a mess, and Van Van Oil cleared it out!
formerly Terengo
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1716
Mister Lee

Re: Van Van Oil -powerful stuff

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed May 09, 2012 7:13 pm

I agree its one of my favs.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Wed May 09, 2012 9:22 pm

I like Van Van very much, and Chinese Wash, by association, I suppose. They are among my favorite products.
Two-Headed Doctor
HRCC Graduate #1764G
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Fri May 11, 2012 8:43 am

Van Van is definitely the great tangle untier!

Van Van Oil, highly recommended: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-van-van.html
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby GoodLuckNatalie » Thu May 17, 2012 7:20 pm

I love the idea of sweeping little devils off the porch!
*Pisces Sun, Sag Moon, Gem Rising*
fan of show, CSL member, happy customer, hopeful future student
GoodLuckNatalie

Unread postby Mistyblu » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:33 am

Van Van has been VERY good to me. My luck has been terrible for almost three years and things seem to be moving in the right direction lately. I'm quite addicted to smell as well!
Mistyblu

Van Van oil vs. Fast Luck oil

Unread postby TheHangedMan » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:35 pm

Hi, I am wanting to put together a general luck, money, and love drawing mojo hand. Well, the formula calls for the hand to be dressed with Fast Luck oil. Which, I don't have on me at the moment and have never worked with before. However, I do have Lucky Mojo Van Van oil which is my general go-to conjure oil for all my hoodooing needs ;)
I'm wondering if it's wise to work with Van Van as a substitution for Fast Luck oil? Thoughts and comments would be well appreciated! :)

Also, there is one other thing. This particular formula calls for three types of curios to be placed in the mojo bag. I have two of the three curios (one for the luck and one for money), but I don't have three tonka beans (for love). However, again, I do happen to have a nice chunk of dragon's blood resin. I think it would be an appropiate substitution but wanted some opinions from more experienced root and spiritual workers. I do generally like to work with the traditional formulas of things, but I think my substitution ideas are still staying true to traditional rootwork. If this last bit is an inappropiate question then I do appologize. At the very least some input on the oils would be nice :) Thank you and Cheers!

The Hanged Man.
TheHangedMan

Re: Van Van oil vs. Fast Luck oil

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:10 pm

I can't chime in on tonka beans v dragons blood, but IMO Van van would be better than Fast Luck for general luck drawing. Fast Luck is for really quick but temporary luck. It's not a bad thing, but if you want long lasting luck, not the right thing to use. Example: My sister needed a car ASAP, I did a fast luck candle because we needed it and needed it NOW. We got her a decent car at a fair price and for a month it went great. Then she got rear ended on her way to work which somehow totally destroyed the car to the point the insurance company just cashed it out. We got one, but then it was gone. I like Van van all around because it not just attracts good luck but keeps things lucky, kicks negativity in the butt and keeps the roads open so more can come in. Again, though, just IMHO.
Miss_Liz

Re: Van Van oil vs. Fast Luck oil

Unread postby TheHangedMan » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:44 am

Miss_Liz wrote:I can't chime in on tonka beans v dragons blood, but IMO Van van would be better than Fast Luck for general luck drawing. Fast Luck is for really quick but temporary luck. It's not a bad thing, but if you want long lasting luck, not the right thing to use. Example: My sister needed a car ASAP, I did a fast luck candle because we needed it and needed it NOW. We got her a decent car at a fair price and for a month it went great. Then she got rear ended on her way to work which somehow totally destroyed the car to the point the insurance company just cashed it out. We got one, but then it was gone. I like Van van all around because it not just attracts good luck but keeps things lucky, kicks negativity in the butt and keeps the roads open so more can come in. Again, though, just IMHO.

Thank you, Miss Liz. I find that very helpful indeed! :)
TheHangedMan

Van van oil

Unread postby Marie_ramos1964 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:27 am

I'm new here and my order of van van oil soon be arriving, do I got the right product or do I got the instruction on how to use and do the spell
Marie_ramos1964

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:33 am

Marie_ramos1964: In regards to your question of "Did I get the right product?" we would need to know what you intend to use it for first, before we could comment on that. Which spell are you asking about? You may get a flyer with instructions on how to use Lucky Mojo oils with your order. Please remember to post in the appropriate area of the forum from now on. I have merged your Van Van Oil thread with the one already in progress.
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cat ninja heroe » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:27 am

Hi all,
I am planning to put LM oil(s) in the hand soap at the bathroom sink where everyone in my house will be using it. I figure Van Van oil would be great for this purpose. Would it be okay to combine it with some Cast Off Evil oil?

Van Van seems like it might combine with other "removing" oils, and also with other "drawing" oils, but maybe not with removing and drawing in the same mixture - is this a true statement?

I am looking to remove negativity and bad habits/influences. What else could I combine with Van Van for this purpose?

thanks!
"there are no stupid questions" - challenge accepted!
cat ninja heroe

Unread postby KS Whitten » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:23 pm

This thread has been really helpful. There's much in it, especially in your post, Miss cat, that aligns with some of what I have been taught in another tradition, but also in what comes or seems natural to me. If I am working to get something off of me or away from me, I also work downward. It's like when I'm sweeping the house, I sweep towards the door. It just seems to make sense. Come to think of it, I think I'll anoint my broom(s) with it for home and my side business (I do cleaning for a few folks I'm close to and for the local post office in Shannon, GA, where I live). I just love this place.
KS Whitten

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:34 pm

I use Van Van Oil to freshen up between reading cards for clients.

OIL-HOO-VANV
Van Van Oil
$7.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Next

• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

Return to Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells