Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Van Van Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
twodogs

Unread post by twodogs » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:30 pm

I just got my Lucky Mojo package and what perfect timing!

Everything is packaged very securely and nicely, I have recieved packages from "Other" retailers with stuff leaking, falling apart or just thrown in there, but this was perfect, and even though the UPS guy left it right in the sun, it was well insulated and the candles didn't even warp or bend!

In the Van Van spell kit I ordered us the Van Van Mojo hand, the question I have is about the items I plan to ad to it.

I plan to add the items that are called for i the instructions, including hair and body fluids. I also have a devil pod tied to sacred bark with red string I have had for a while on my altar for protection. Would it be ok to add this to my Van Van mojo hand?

I plan to use the hand as a general protection and luck piece I can use for boosting other works and carrying with me when neede as well as placed on my altar when not in use.

Also I plan to dress the bag as directed, can I also use Gin? It is my favorite type of alcohol and I read that an alcohol base liquid is good for feeding bags. But I know Gin is made from Juniper, and I want to avoid the calming aspect of juniper, I want to fire this bag up!

Also, what is the difference in effect between dressing or feeding the bag with alcohol base liquid instead of conjure oil?

Thank you in advance for all your help!

Lukianos

Re: Van Van kit arrived!/question on mojo additions?

Unread post by Lukianos » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:36 pm

Hi twodogs,
twodogs wrote:
I plan to use the hand as a general protection and luck piece I can use for boosting other works and carrying with me when neede as well as placed on my altar when not in use.

Also I plan to dress the bag as directed, can I also use Gin? It is my favorite type of alcohol and I read that an alcohol base liquid is good for feeding bags. But I know Gin is made from Juniper, and I want to avoid the calming aspect of juniper, I want to fire this bag up!

Also, what is the difference in effect between dressing or feeding the bag with alcohol base liquid instead of conjure oil?
Yes, you can dress your mojo with gin--juniper in the form of gin is not overly "calming".

Condition oils are used as a dressing to reinforce a specific desired spiritual intention for the work that one is doing with the mojo--while one might feed almost any mojo with whiskey, one might want to dress a mojo for drawing new love with Come To Me oil (for example) either in addition to, or instead of, the whiskey.

Hope this helps!

twodogs

Re: Van Van kit arrived!/question on mojo additions?

Unread post by twodogs » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:52 pm

Thaank you for responding about the Gin. :)

Would it be ok to add the devil pod? Even though the hand is for more than just protection?

Reynolds

A few questions about a Van Van Spell kit spell I'm doing..

Unread post by Reynolds » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:25 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm doing a Van Van Spell-kit spell, and I'm already seeing results,
First of all, many thanks to Robin! My Mojo was a bit short on some of the contents, and when I caled to ask about it, she was EXTREMELY helpfull and kind, and sent out replacement curious that day, which I recieved earlier! So, everyone, round-of-aplause for Robin! Woo-Who!!

Ok, so here are my questions:
- There was a Raabbit foor both in the Mojo bag, and an extra one that came seperatley packaged within the Spell kit. I ended up putting the extra one under the Bowl on which the candle was lit, and left the Mojo one in the mojo... Silly of me to do so ( though the instructions were a little unclear) and I'm uncertan as to what to do next... Should I remove the one from the Mojo and keep it in my apartment or on my key chain ( though I'll have to be sure and bring no Ethical Vegans back to my place , lol) , and place the one under the bowl in the Mojo (since it is presumable absorbing some sort of power from the candle that's basically being burned on top of it? Any thoughts?

- on the last day of the spell, the conjurer is instructed to light the last candle and then clean his/her/indeterminate's apartment and then pinch out the candle afterwards, and then light it for 15 minutes a day until it is out (after which one is supposed to bath, and then I presume the spell is officially over).
Problem is, I live in a VERY tiny and cluttered Studio apartment, and doing a thourough cleaning takes hours upon hours, as I need to move this thing over there so I can clean that part of the floor, then move it back to clean the part of the floor I had moved it to... then I need to scootch my bed over 4 feet to clean under it, but in order to move it I need to move somethin gelse, etc... you get the idea. Thankfully I hav eno work on that day, so I can clean for hours if need be, and go out for lunch and come back and clean some more...
However, without doubt, in this time period, the little yellow candle will have completely burned down, so as far as other options are concerned, I figure I can either light another tiny yellow one ( in which case I'll be burning it for 15 minutes a day for possible many more days than I wuold have), or I'm thinking about possible cutting a yellow Jumbo altar candle in either thirds or in half, and using one third of it or half of it, as the result will be that I will have one candle, though agan I will be burning it subsequently for many more days than I would have...

the only other thing I can think of doing in this situation would be to not clean as thouroughly ( in which case I would also possibly be done before the sun rises, which would also take care of the problem of disposing of the water at sunrise etc) .......

And finally....
-I want to add 2 more curious to the Mojo, which would make a total of 9,
I can't decide between, sugar ( to make my life sweet), some master root chips (to give me mastewry of the good luck and opportunites that come my way), or a very small load-stone with magnet oil and also magnetic sand on it ( I would instruct it to attract to me luck etc....)
I'd love to put all 3 in it, but that would break the rule of odd-numbered things...
the other consideration is that I don't know if the Load stone one would be as effective, as I would only have one day to speak to it (as the work will be over on thursday) before I would seal the mojo....
What do you guys think?

That's it, I thank you all for reading this message and sharing your wisdom with me ( and with everyone else who reads this) on these maters :)

- Reynolds

Literarylioness

Re: A few questions about a Van Van Spell kit spell I'm doing..

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:34 pm

Clean that apartment thoroughly per the instructions , or you will get sub par results and the spell would have been wasted. If you have to light a few extra candles, so be it.

Follow the instructions and exchange rabbits' feet. Put the one from the candle into the mojo bag.

By the way, Road Opener is not a Block buster that is more in the lines of Van Van. If there are obstacles they will have to be addressed first, before the Road Opener will work. The question leads me to believe you equate Road Opening with Block Buster and they are not the same.

Happy Cleaning!

Mary

Reynolds

Unread post by Reynolds » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 pm

Hi Mary and thanks for the reply,

Ok, thanks for the info. So now I'm off to bed so I can wake up at 3AM or so. I don't have work tmrw so I can clean till about 2, and then I'll just take a cup ( to be inconspicous) of the left over washing water and take it to a cross roads.

This is a great spell, and I've already been expieriencing it's effects

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:52 pm

Reynolds wrote:Hi Mary and thanks for the reply,

Ok, thanks for the info. So now I'm off to bed so I can wake up at 3AM or so. I don't have work tmrw so I can clean till about 2, and then I'll just take a cup ( to be inconspicous) of the left over washing water and take it to a cross roads.

This is a great spell, and I've already been expieriencing it's effects
That sounds like an EXCELLENT plan :D

Mary

Silverpony

Unread post by Silverpony » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:28 am

"By the way, Road Opener is not a Block buster that is more in the lines of Van Van. If there are obstacles they will have to be addressed first, before the Road Opener will work. The question leads me to believe you equate Road Opening with Block Buster and they are not the same."

I have an interjection as I am confused.

The text at the LM site for Road Opener is " Road Opener Oil
To break old blockages and open the way for new opportunities." The description of Van Van is "Van Van Oil
Used for opening the way and dressing mojo bags;"

If Road Opener isn't a Block Buster, ... since it opens closed roads, right?... what specific applications would it be used for?

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:19 am

[quote="Silverpony"]"I have an interjection as I am confused.

The text at the LM site for Road Opener is " Road Opener Oil
To break old blockages and open the way for new opportunities." The description of Van Van is "Van Van Oil
Used for opening the way and dressing mojo bags;"

If Road Opener isn't a Block Buster, ... since it opens closed roads, right?... what specific applications would it be used for?[/quote

They are similar and have similar properties, but Van Van works better as a block buster. With Road Opener, you got to be cleaned first. Reynolds is doing the Van Van kit where he is getting himself clean, once he is clean "the road is open" to him. If one is not clean, one may miss the opportunities in front of him or her that the Road Opener brings.

I follow cleansings with Road Opener work. A lot of people get confused with these two, since they are a bit similar.

Mary

Silverpony

Unread post by Silverpony » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:13 pm

I think I follow. Van Van is preferable to Road Opener because it serves as a two-in-one cleaner and block buster, am I understanding this correctly? Whereas Road Opener is for breaking blocks only.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:30 pm

Can Van Van be used with a honey jar...?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:27 pm

Silverpony wrote:I think I follow. Van Van is preferable to Road Opener because it serves as a two-in-one cleaner and block buster, am I understanding this correctly? Whereas Road Opener is for breaking blocks only.
Kinda of, Road Opener is for giving you opportunities that if you are not clean you will not see. What is an open road if you cannot see it?

Mary

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:28 pm

jwmcclin wrote:Can Van Van be used with a honey jar...?
Yes, if you want to open and clean up something with someone.

Mary

Reynolds

Unread post by Reynolds » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:42 pm

Hi everyone, so far Success!

A few days into the begining of the spell a guy I sort of know contacted me and told me a Spirit had basically told him to tell me to check out a particular Grimoire, and one of the things I'd asked for was help with my learning of various forms of MAgic.

I also asked, among other things, for good luck in my career search, and a guy told me about a possibility, and I was able to find a lot of info on one possibility and ended up getting some great advice etc...

And more of course, but main point is that it's a success!

Thanks for the help!

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:24 pm

just jumping in here, but will blockbuster oil work if you arent fully cleansed yet? just curious because i bought some blockbuster oil which was said to remove the negative blocks vs a banishing oil to rid of negative situations as well. was I ok in getting the blockbuster and not the road opener oil?

Cassius2

Uncrossing Spell Kit vs Van Van Spell Kit

Unread post by Cassius2 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:10 pm

Hi:

I'm in a really great situation here but for whatever reason, we're really jinxed. I've prayed all I can to fix the situation but no luck. I want to make the best out of the situation. I realize that I should get a reading but in the meantime, should i try an Uncrossing spell kit or a Van Van spell kit? On the website it says that the Van Van spell kit is "designed to clear away evil, provide magical protection, open the road to new prospects, change bad luck to good, and empower amulets and charms." My Rock group is loaded with talent but we're having some really bad luck pulling it together. Thoughts?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Unjinxing vs Van Van Spell Kit

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Cassius

In all seriousness, you have posted this a few times on here, and we have strongly recommended that YOU get a reading. This is important to make sure you or whoever is actually in fact jinxed.

Believe it or not...jinxing is not a common thing, but it seems that way because we are on a hoodoo board. So I would strongly recommend that you get a reading before trying to do anything else regarding this situation. Everyone here has given you some fabulous ideas in regards to your situation. So please do not short change yourself, by getting around a reading. It is important if you want to do what is necessary to be successful

In addition, there are many people in the world that are "loaded" with talent, but do not get the chance to even meet with record executives of a record company let alone score a music deal. The reality of the situation is that many people just do not make it. On the other hand, you might want to consider going through an independent label or going overseas. You are going to have to put in vasts amounts of work and be persistent if you want your groups talent to be discovered. In this technological age, you can use you tube, myspace, facebook and whatever else to your advantage. Simply being talented, and having someone see your youtube video just might not be enough either. So consider different avenues.

Unjinxing spell kit is to remove a jinx, or crossed conditions. Van Van is more to clear away obstacles similar to a road opener, but it is not to remove a jinx if that is the case. Van van will not necessarily work if you have not broken the jinx that maintains the bad luck and the obstacles. Ideally, you would do a uncrossing spell kit to break the jinx, and then a van van to clear away that negativity to open the way.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Cassius2

Unread post by Cassius2 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:52 pm

Hi:

Thanks for the note. Please be reminded that yes, there is a lot of talent out there but I have the world's fastest drummer, Canada's best keyboard player and 2 opera stars in my Rock group. I've worked with Maestro John Keenan from the New York opera house and my backup singer is an upcoming Idol finalist. I studied opera with a Virtuoso for years and projects like this should not be overlooked by record agents. Did you know that to get on a major record label means being the top 1% of all musicians in the world? I've spent my whole life studying, writing and performing music and this is too close to let it slip away. I'm using MySpace, YouTube and other avenues. If it's fate, it will happen.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:59 pm

I'm not trying to take away from your talented group. But I feel like you seem to think that because you have the best of the best in your group or that you have worked with certain people that you entitled to a major record label deal. I hope you do in fact get what you want, but at the same time we cannot believe that because we are the "world's fastest" anything we do not have to put in the work to get what we want on the mundane or that we are entitled to it. Anywhoo, I wish you luck and you need to get a reading. A reading is advised because it can help you be that much more successful to get what you want. Obstacles in your path does not mean that you are jinxed.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:22 pm

Van Van is an all-purpose product. It's used on talismans, used as a Road Opener, has protective qualities, and its a wonderful addition one's magical repertoire.

Unjinxing is aimed specifically at breaking a jinx that has been placed on you. If you aren't jinxed, unjinxing yourself really won't do much. This is where the reading that Stars advised of comes into play. If you get a reading they can indicate which product would be best for your situation.

Without a reading you want to perform both to cover your bases. Unjinx/Uncross yourself then follow up with a Van Van/ Road Opener working.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Opi

which spell for this situation? luck/confidence/business

Unread post by Opi » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:11 pm

i'm in the entertainment field so my career depends on a lot of auditioning, drawing attention and luck. i'm trained in what i do and as of recently have good business people behind me as my representation, but just need a little luck to get my career really off the ground as i've only recently graduated school and begun to have things happen professionally. what spell kit do you think would be the best for this type of work that would attract attention towards me from others in the business, and maybe charm those who i'm auditioning for. i definitely want it to be something targeted at success/prosperity, but didnt know if there was a specific one that would work better for me since my work isn't the normal "business type" scenario =)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: which spell for this situation? luck/confidence/business

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:51 pm

Since you are starting something new I'd take this in three parts. First get yourself the Van Van spellkit. This will clear out past messes and things that may be holding you back while opening paths and roads and getting the luck, fortune, and success flowing.

Follow this up with the Attraction spellkit. In your petition request for the attention and presence of those individuals who will help you succeed while attracting and drawing a bit of luck. This will give you the attractive quality you seek while also bringing the elements you desire for success.

Third part would be to get yourself a mojo hand to carry the work on you. Here you can go with Attraction, Crown of Success (which has Deer's Tongue so it'll give you the eloquence and charm you seek), or another one of your choice.

In addition to the products that come with the spellkits invest in having the following products on hand so you can use as personal scents, to dress applications/papers, or to work in separate conjures for targeted areas that may come up in your pursuits: John the Conqueror, Fast Luck, Look Me Over/Bewitching (especially if you are doing auditions), I Can You Can't, and Crown of Success. This will give you all the right elements for success: that undefinable quality that endures and conquers, a bit of luck, charm to win people to you and make them love you, the ability to overcome the competition, and eloquence and talent.

Combined with the spellkits this will give you a great headstart on the competition. Van Van can be used to continuously clear out any blocks in your way while giving you a protective quality, Attraction will bring all that you seek, and your mojo hand will be your spiritual ally that works on your behalf to help you acheive your aims. Combined with the products mentioned, you're set.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Opi

Unread post by Opi » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:08 pm

i'm wondering if any of these were done FOR me by a very close family member would that still be possible? my relative is much more experienced in the occult and has strong abilities and is very very close to me so i think her connection to the work would be stronger than if i did it for myself. i just don't know if the spell kits are designed to be done for someone by another person- because i know some of them involve taking baths which i wouldn't be able to do since i don't live in proximity to her. say, if someone were to do an uncrossing spellkit but on the behalf of another person, would that still work?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:11 pm

Yes, a spell kit can be worked on your behalf.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Hope
HRCC Student
Van Van Spell Kit Qustions and Answers

Unread post by Hope » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:33 am

Blessings,

I ordered the van van spell kit a couple of weeks ago. Now, that I have the time and energy to begin the spell something unexpected happened. My altar is close to the window and while I was at work (my window was a little bit open) a heavy storm/tornado caused my van van supplies to get wet. The products are fine but the instructions were damaged. Now, I am left without instructions and only a few memories regarding the spell.

If somebody could sum up the van van spell kit instructions for me real quick, so I can refresh my memories. That would be very nice and I would appreciate it. Thanks. :)

Turnsteel

Re: Van Van Instructions

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:03 pm

Um, I don't know if we would be allowed to do that, but I do know that if you call the shop ad let them know they can send along a new set of instructions :D

Hope
HRCC Student

Unread post by Hope » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:38 pm

I could do that as soon as the phone line is repaired. But the whole storm created such a "mess" that I would like to start as soon as possible to clean away the mess and bring good opportunities my way. Do you have any suggestions how I could use the products e.g the van van oil, sachet powder, incense etc to bring good opportunities my way? Thanks...I really need it

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:55 am

You can read this page on VanVan: http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

Here is how to use oils: http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
Here is how to use powders: http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html
Here is how to use incense: http://www.luckymojo.com/incense.html
Here is how to use baths and floorwashes: http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

route95

Unread post by route95 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:36 am

You are able to contact the internet (you are posting), so you could email the store and see if they can mail the instructions to you!

Hope
HRCC Student

Unread post by Hope » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:32 am

Thanks but I already had all that information and I know how to use oils, sachet powders etc.
So I just have to rely on myself and make the spell up myself.....

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:18 am

So I just have to rely on myself and make the spell up myself
No, you don't, if you would please just call or email the shop.

707-887-1521 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time, 7 days a week
order@luckymojo.com 24/7

Ask for Angela. Give her your name and if she can find you in the client database, which lets her know that you actually bought the spell kit from us, she will send you a replacement for the instructions.

We send out instruction replacements at least once a month, for folks who, for one reason or another have damaged, destroyed, lost, or misplaced their spell kit instructions.

Contact the shop.

Thanks for your understanding.
catherine yronwode

cognitivedissonance

Re: Van Van Spell Kit Qustions and Answers

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:49 am

Query:

If a customer were to buy the ingredients of a spell kit separately (say, wanting a Triple Strength Mojo instead of the regular one included in the kit), and the shop has evidence of this, could it be possible to get a copy of the instructions to the actual kit? Naturally, assuming this is case of greater purchase value rather than less.

Nolongerhere

Unread post by Nolongerhere » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:11 am

So, I have my van van spell kit -- but when it arrived from the re-seller it never came with the offertory candles or the Chinese floor wash, in which they sent these out and apologized.

I am preparing to do the ritual beginning this Friday, reading it each night to familiarize myself with the steps and I noticed it is also missing the incense powder.

Now normally I would just order some, but Friday is my payday so that just cannot happen.

If I contact the reseller it may be disputed as time has passed since the order, they also have other products on back order on my behalf, such as figure candles, my Santa Muerte oil & Stay with me oil. These are obviously not connected to my van van spell kit... But I don't want to get on the wrong side of my supplier as they could take their time with shipping.

This is also the only reseller with pretty much the whole line of LM products, so I want to keep them sweet.

So, what should I do? Wait another month to shift my blatant and obvious bad luck, perform it without the incense?

I am also unsure upon reading the description whether one rises before dawn every morning to light the candles, or whether this is only done on the initial bath, the floor wash & final bath days.

It just seems like I am trying to shift my bad luck and whatever is the source is mocking me and creating delays, making it apparent that this *whatever it is* doesn't want to shift easily. I know I might sound mad, but a ritual to shift bad luck and then all of this? It seems odd, yet makes it obviously necessary.

All the best.

Sol
Thank you St. Expedite

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Van Van Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:08 pm

cognitivedissonance,

The answer is, sorry, no. We put together the kits and you get the instructions free. When we are making kits, we are making kits, and when we are not making them, we are doing something else ... which means that we don't have time to open up the printer files and print up and package and mail out one set of instructions for one customer as a freebie. :-)

Sol / Nolongerhere,

It's hard to tell what went wrong at the reseller's.

Perhaps there was theft in their store, or, perhaps, one of their clerks took out some ingredients and sold them separately, then another clerk sold you the remaining items as if it were the full kit.

The problem with the latter idea is that every Lucky Mojo Kit has a COMPLETE LIST of ingredients PRINTED RIGHT ON THE PACKAGE IN PLAIN SIGHT. The list is also stated clearly on the web page describing the kit. For instance, for the Van Van Spell kit, here is the page-link, with all items described:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-van-van.html

And the picture of the kit also shows all the ingredients clearly:

SPL-KIT-VANV
Van Van Spell Kit
$59.65

So you have every right to complain -- but what is more, we, as the manufacturer, need to know what is going on with this reseller.

Please email the shop and let us know who this is, okay? Thanks!

You also wonder if this a sign of blockage on your spell work ...

Yes, it is. You may have an enemy and may need to identify the cause of the interference that is keeping you from doing the work you want -- and need -- to do.
catherine yronwode

Nolongerhere

Unread post by Nolongerhere » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:10 am

Hi Catherine, thank you for the response, I have replied to the e-mail sent from the store. I personally think it was human error, they were very helpful and continue to be of great service, obtaining supplies that would otherwise be hard to obtain.

"You also wonder if this a sign of blockage on your spell work ...

Yes, it is. You may have an enemy and may need to identify the cause of the interference that is keeping you from doing the work you want -- and need -- to do."

This was somewhat a fear of mine, I know there are possibilities of crossing, evil eye or both. I will contact AIRR when possible.

Thanks,
Callum R
Thank you St. Expedite

eagerspirit81

Unread post by eagerspirit81 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:07 pm

Hi guys. I finished doing the van van spell a couple weeks ago, but I need to dispose of the remains. I live in the city there nothin but conCrete. I can't bury my remains from this spell, what do you suggest for me to dispose out the remain of this spell. Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:10 pm

Well, you can take the remains to a city park and bury them there.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

eagerspirit81

Unread post by eagerspirit81 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:22 am

Okay will do. Thanks again.

Sukie82

Van Van Spell Kit Questions and Answers.

Unread post by Sukie82 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:15 pm

Hello All

I am super-excited as I received my van van complete spell kit in the mail today. I wanted to begin right away but once I started reading the instructions I got shell shocked for a bit.

First off many of these spells are for people who live by water, crossroads, etc. I live in an apartment in NYC so you can imagine that I have no lakes, rivers, oceans, or crossroads right outside my front door so here are my questions:

1-The bathing part of the spell call for the water to be carried to a crossroads when bathing is complete and thrown over your left shoulder toward the sunrise in the East......I think I would look silly walking downstairs and randomly throwing water over my left shoulder so what can I do in its place?

2-The same question goes with cleaning your home on the 7th day. After you are done cleaning your home you are to take the basin of wash water to a crossroads, say your prayer and throw it over your left shoulder again walking home without looking back.

3-Cleaning up- Bury left over wax, etc at your front door......Is there anything I can do in its place?

All answers will be greatly appreciated and returned. Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:38 pm

Sukie82

First, please understand that what we make, sell, teach, and practice is down home, rural, country magic of the United States South. It can be adpated for use in cities and in the North -- and has been thus adapted since at least the time of the Great Northern Migration of African Americans to places like New York, Chicago, and Detrot, which started around World War One. So your wuestions are not unusual, and i will do my best to help and explain.

1) You cannot do "anything in its place." You need instead to educate yourself about what a crossroads IS and how to identify one. By posing a visually ridiculous scenario and asking to be excused from performing this fantasy, you are losing contact with the spell work.Your question should have been, "How can i identify a crossroads in a city and dispose of bath water there."

The answer to this is that any place where two roads cross is a crossroads. So also is a place where a railroad crosses a road and even where a road-bridge crosses a river. Now go to Google Maps and look at where you live. What is New York -- oh, only about ten zillion crossroads, two huge rivers (the East and the Hudson) , and the whole danged Atlantic Ocean, that's all!

Why do you think you would be "randdomly" throwing water over your left shoulder? The East is a specific direction. There's nothing "random" about it.

Focus your mind, child. Think.

Do you have a coffee cup? Do you have a water bottle? Can you dip either into your bath and capture water therein?

Do you know which way East is?

Do you know where either the nearest crossroads of two streets or the queitest crossroads of two streets is?

Okay, if you answered yes to those, then DO IT. That's all.

2. Correct. Again, just carry a symbolic amount out. You have to pray over this. You have to send the energies out into the world to be safely and harmlessly dispersed. Just DO IT.

3. Carry it to a public park and bury it, or if you have house plants, bury it in the plant pot.

No one ever said hoodoo was anything but folk magic, nature magic, earth magic, country magic, root magic, down home magic -- you can DO IT, and in doing so, you will notice more about the Earth -- sunrise, moon phases, the way plants grow, the four directions, the grid of roads, the ways of animals. Hoodoo helps you see the world around you. Embrace that and don't try to think of ways to avoid it.

Those who have the most trouble with the Van Van spell -- and see above for more of these -- are the ones MOST in need of change.,
catherine yronwode

Sukie82

Unread post by Sukie82 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:06 pm

Thank you very much Catherine.
The thing I need to do is visualize as you said. Thank you for letting me see the broader ideas that I could use to go forth with this spell. It is greatly appreciated.

Sukie82

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:14 am

Sukie82: I was able to do all of these things living dead-center in San Francisco for 10 years. I never head a problem. My crossroads (for most intents and purposes) was a 4 way street crossing. There was a tree patch out front for burying spellwork remains. No one ever even blinked when I threw out water, etc. I wish you well in getting past the "set-backs" that you see around you and have faith that you can make it work.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

saramagnuson
HRCC Student

Unread post by saramagnuson » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:31 am

Hi Sukie82,

I have worked the Van Van Spell Kit myself and it was when I lived right in the middle of San Francisco. Here's what I did:

First of all, I think it's important to no worry about the "looking silly" part. What's more important to you...working the spell kit properly so you can achieve what you want, or worrying about what some strangers might think when they see you? I lived right in the City and the crossroads I used was the intersection closest to my house in my City neighborhood. It doesn't have to be the "dirt roads in the country" that everyone pictures in their mind. Since I went out at sunrise, there were some people out, but not a lot. As cat said, you can just bring a symbolic amount of the water out with you. I stood right in the middle of the intersection, tossed the water as instructed and walked back home. Maybe someone saw me, but it didn't take very long and I'm sure I wasn't the weirdest thing anyone had seen...especially in a city!

As for disposal, we had a small yard so I was able to bury it there, but as cat suggested, I could have just as easily buried it in a pot or taken it to the park we frequented.

I reminded myself that I lived in a *big city* where there are tons of people doing tons of weird stuff and that most of the time no one blinked an eye because they were probably going to see something a lot stranger than me throughout their day!

Good luck!
Sara Magnuson
#1600G

Sukie82

Unread post by Sukie82 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:41 pm

Hello Sara
You are right I have seen things I deem strange in NYC that others thought were just the norm so surely throwing a little water over my shoulder should not be odd at all. Thank you for your advice. I appreciate it.

Sukie82

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:50 am

I have so many quetions about the Van Van kit. So here they are:

So, I began my Van Van spell this morning (A Sunday when the Moon is waxing) at dawn.

My question is that since I couldn't do it on a Friday, like the instructions said, will this affect the success of the spell?

Also, I did bath before dawn, however, I could not get to a crossroads until the afternoon. I had to go to church and it is nowhere near a crossroads. I went back home to get my symbolic cup of bathwater. And I did dump the water.

Again, will that affect the success of the spell.

Without giving too much of the spell away, the directions are not clear on what to do with the mojo bag.

Should I from the moment I finish preparing it keep it near me, pinned to me, like mojo bags are usually kept close to the person who the mojo is for, or do I leave it where the directions tell me to place it, which is near the bowl for the entire spell time?

One last question regarding the carving of the candle, I did carve the candle and tried to do it as clearly as possible, but I had much difficulty carving the candle in the specified way that the directions indicated.

So I wonder if my intent of how and what I wanted to carve on the candle outweights how it actually looked pysically after I carved it (it looked like chicken scratches and I couldn't make out what it said).

Basically, my questions boil down to timing and if veering off from the directions, not intentioanlly but because life happens and things take place out of your control, can change the success of a spell or not. I know it is a loaded question, but speaking from experience and yes or no answers would suffice.

Thanks to everyone who chimes in with information :)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:58 pm

MarkiMark1776: These are questions that you perhaps should have asked before starting the spell. We are here to help and clarify Lucky Mojo products. Miss cat always says to read the instructions a few times through, visualizing all the steps you will need to take (even making a written out list of steps if need be) and any ingredients you will need, so as not to come across problems and interruptions when attempting these spells.
Since I couldn't do it on a Friday, like the instructions said, will this affect the success of the spell?
The instructions are the way that these spells have traditionally been done. I will do all in my power to start them when the instructions say to. Days of the week do play into the spellwork. You are following a laid out set of instructions. I understand that sometimes it is not doable, and I cannot predict if this will be a factor in the success of your spellwork. However, doubting your work is a sure way to start off on a rocky road to possible failure.
did bath before dawn, however, I could not get to a crossroads until the afternoon. I had to go to church and it is nowhere near a crossroads.
There was not even ONE crossroads anywhere between yourself and the church? If not, then one should have been scouted out ahead of time and the spellwork should have been started at a more appropriate time. If there was a crossroads between your location and the church, then I would have brought the cup of water with me and pulled over for 30 seconds to dump it behind me, get in the car/bus/bike and drive away from it. I always make sure to take the symbolic bath water directly to the crossroads.
Without giving too much of the spell away, the directions are not clear on what to do with the mojo bag.
The spell instructions give very specific directions to how to prepare the mojo bag and what to do with it throughout the spellwork. The last two sentences of the "Doing The Job" section specifically point out that the mojo should stay until the very end of the work, when you do the last step and add the last ingredient. After that you would carry the mojo with you, but not before. It is outlined in the instructions as such.
So I wonder if my intent of how and what I wanted to carve on the candle outweighs how it actually looked physically after I carved it
If you got what you wanted (your name, petition, etc) on the candle it does not have to be a work of art. I often use pins, nails, etc to carve in words and I have had great experiences in doing this...which is not to say they were all beautifully done. Getting the spiraling right will take practice, but it will be worth it and will come quite naturally after a small amount of time.

I hope this may have helped you some and I do not mean to come off as harsh. Too many people continue to start the spellwork kits without clearly and fully fleshing out what will be required of them, when, and how.
Joseph Magnuson

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:48 pm

Thanks for your input.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:26 am

You are most welcome. I hope it helped some. I'm sure others will chime in with recommendations as well!
Joseph Magnuson

maylena

Unread post by maylena » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:39 pm

Hello everyone,
I recently ordered the van van spell kit but I find the instructions a little confusing.

Can someone explain to me what it means to write your name in spirals? Excuse me if it's a dumb question.

I wanted to start the spell this morning but I wanted to be sure everything was done correctly.

Also can I use a bigger yellow candle on the 7th day because I don't think the small one will be sufficient.

Your comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:46 pm

Maylena,

The instruction is to write the name in a spiral on the candle like a spiral on a barber ole.

Barber pole:

Van Van Spell kit:

SPL-KIT-VANV
Van Van Spell Kit
$59.65

catherine yronwode

Madame Fifi

Unread post by Madame Fifi » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:31 pm

I just wanted to post my results with the Van Van spell kit.

I've tried to do the Van Van spell kit as close as possible to the instructions (I even accidentally startled a neighbor while I threw the water at the crossroads... being on a military base, its not quiet or empty even at 4am) and the results are spectacular! Absolutely amazing!

First of all, I work as a card reader as a living. A week after the spell, I have
-Been booked for a big event
-5 clients in 2 hours on the website I work on
-Been hired for 2 parties

This is ridiculously unheard of for me! What amazing luck! I love this spell kit. It made the impossible quite possible for me! I plan on keeping this toby on my person as long as I can.

I am thankful again and again and again.

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:25 am

Madame Fifi,

Wow what an amazing testimony! Glad it worked on you!

Informtecq
Newly Registered

Van Van complete kit

Unread post by Informtecq » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:43 pm

Dear all,

When one is undergoing a spiritual cleansing with the Van Van Complete kit for the Seven to Ten days. Is it possible for one to make love or have sex while in the process?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Van Van complete kit

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:14 pm

One has nothing to do with the other. Good Luck in your work!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Slava

Unread post by Slava » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:10 pm

hello; amazing topic ; strange it was abended a year ago; may i ask if it is ok to have this Mojo Bag with another Mojo Bag ? looks like the VAN VAN SPELL KIT comes only with a Mojo Bag ; or there is another VAN VAN SPELL KIT or topic to learn about VAN VAN that comes without a Mojo Bag? thank you
Blessed Be!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:25 pm

Hello, Slava ,

Yes, you can have more than one mojo hand! That's fine.

You could call and ask the shop if they could make you a kit without one but I don't think that's a good idea.

Take care

Slava

Unread post by Slava » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:25 pm

thanks for your help dear Miss Aida ; i ll follow your advice and order the whole kit;
after reading about this spell i wonder what first i should perform? Van Van Spell Kit and Blockbuster next day or vice versa ? is it ok anyways to perform a few spells 1 after another or better wait a few days in between?
Blessed Be!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:03 pm

Hello, Slava ,

I would do the Blockbuster first (I like doing mine on Monday. But that's just me).

Then, follow with the Van Van

take care

snouvavou

Unread post by snouvavou » Wed May 04, 2016 4:05 pm

Greetings all-
I am thinking about doing the Van Van Spell Kit to turn a negative job situation around by transferring to another position within my own institution.I thought Van Van would be good as it will clean off old bad vibes,open the way and offer protection.My job interview would be in the middle of the Van Van spell kit 7 days of candle burning,however.
So,I also want to do a Crown of Success and Steady Work combo bath the morning of the interview and maybe burn a candle with those two oils that day only. Is that overkill or "muddying intent"? Since it is all focused around work,I thought it might harmonize.Feedback is greatly appreciated!
St.Michael with me,every step of the way.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 04, 2016 7:46 pm

Hello, snouvavou,

As long as it's for the same intention, you're fine!

Wishing you the best with your job situation.

I hope it all goes your way

Take care

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”