Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Victory Incense Powders Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo incense powders, joss sticks, and natural botanical resin incenses in your spiritual practices.
Figgy

Victory Incense Powders Questions and Answers

Unread post by Figgy » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:12 am

I got some Victory Incense and I am wondering if there is more information on it? I looked at the lucky mojo site and there was no info on it besides " Used when seeking triumph over rivals or enemies."
My goal is to make a rival feel beat by me. That I did better than this other person. SO what would be some advice on how to use this?

rickets

Re: Victory....

Unread post by rickets » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:04 pm

You can burn it on charcoal and send the "spirit" of the herbs to them by getting a raven feather and swaying it in the direction of their house or a picture of them, make a packet with the name of the enemy 11 times and a picture or any personal articles, sway it over the incense and barry it in the graveyard or somewhere they'll step over it.

Incense is usually used in ritual, but can also be used by itself in many ways. Use your imagination, anything directed towards the person you are attempting to seek triumph over will find its way to them.

Lots of information here, did you check this already?
http://www.luckymojo.com/incense.html
Look under "how to use incense in magical spell work"

Figgy

Unread post by Figgy » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:22 pm

I guess I am more curious about the Victory products themselves... It is always good to see how other folks have used them in the past. I will play around that suggestion with their name and smoking the incense around them. Thanks !

Paradox
HRCC Student

Unread post by Paradox » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:40 pm

I made up a batch of candles scented with victory oil and burned one each day with victory incense which seemed to work well. I don't find that it has to have a specifically named person in order to be effective and have burned the incense when wanting to have an advantage in the course of the day or to overcome a minor nagging habit.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Victory Incense Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:45 am

IPD-HOO-VICT
Victory Incense Powder
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Incenses and Resins in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”