• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:48 am

Black Walnuts, Whole in Hulls Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.

Black Walnut Bath

Unread postby chemirgirl » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:39 pm

I want to get rid of any residual feelings that I have for my daughter's father. I have completed the Cut and Clear Spell, but my feelings for him have not completely vanished. I do not want to wash this man completely out of my life because we have a child together, but is it safe to perform a Black walnut bath on myself to completely sever the emotional tie that I have for him?
chemirgirl

Re: Black Walnut Bath

Unread postby Literarylioness » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:53 pm

chemirgirl

Yes, you can do a black walnut bath on your daughter's father. You may also want to do another Cut & Clear afterward. Sometimes it takes more than one Cut & Clear.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby chemirgirl » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:19 am

ok, thanks
chemirgirl

Unread postby omzig » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:27 am

Hi,

can I use the black walnut spell alone to get rid of all romantic feelings for someone with out using the cut and clear? also, has anyone had any success with either the cut and clear or the black walnut? I am ready to abandon all feelings I have for someone and I am hoping this will work....
omzig

Re: Black Walnut Spell

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:51 am

Yes, I've used the black walnut spell alone with great success before. However, be aware that the black walnut spell basically disconnects you from that person PERMANENTLY and FOREVER, with no "take backs". Just be aware of that if you perform it. I did it to rid myself of an incredibly abusive relative. It's a pretty hardcore spell.

Cut and Clear helps you remove your feelings for a specific person, so that it's no longer painful. It doesn't oust them from your life necessarily.

If you are just looking to get emotional freedom from the person, I would go Cut and Clear. If you absolutely need them out of your life, with no chance of them ever being a part of it ever again, then the Black Walnut is an appropriate option.

HER-WAL-WHNU
Walnuts, Black, Whole in Hulls
$3.50

Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Frindle » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:58 am

Hello omzig;
I have used the BWS with great success on my abusive ex. I stayed 11 years too long, so you have a background of what I am about to say.

I performed a basic cut and clear after the divorce, thinking my strong "had enough" emotions would finish it.

Another year later, so much residual damage remained. I had studied this site, made a couple of orders, and decided to work with the black walnuts. Needed the real power deal.

Now, I have been working on personal protection, and cleansing, (this may be the major antibiotic, but you still should wash your hands), but I can tell you that I have never felt so free in my entire life. It wasn't exactly magic wand "shazam", although I felt incredible by the time I got to the tree. But really and truly it made the scab on the wound which dropped off somewhere un-noticed quickly.I have a child with this person, I no longer see the resemblence of them in the child. I have "forgot" their home phone number. Nothing. Could pass on the street, no emotion, maybe no recognition.

This is my proof of potency in the pudding, as it has been the most focused, and important "work" I have done.

You have my full support on this. Best wishes to you.
Frindle

Unread postby omzig » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:50 am

thanks Guys.
Do I really need to go out naked? lol...can i put a robe on? Will it still work? if not i am willing to go out naked....singing if i have to :)
i am not in an abusive relationship thank God...and my heart goes out to you who have been...I am glad something worked to removed that from you.
I have been involved with someone for about 3 yrs. We are both married and he has a child. We love each other very much but this is just crazy. I just want to do the right thing and walk away forever so no one is hurt anymore......and my husband and I can move forward and he can move forward with his family...I really hate this situation...if it means cutting ties permanently I think i am ready to do that for the sake of everyone else.....
omzig

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:13 am

omzig

Yes you have to do it naked, that part wasn't put in just for hahas.
Turnsteel

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:32 am

As another one who has performed the Black Walnut spell (yes, including the naked part!), i can tell you it worked for me. I still see the person occasionally (at his request, not mine) but feelings? regrets? longing? -- NOTHING. He could be a large Javanese puppet-figure for all i care. No, actually, a large Javanese puppet-figure would inspire more aesthetic curiousity in me than he does. He is just a "place-holder human" now, with his name and some history attached.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby omzig » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:41 am

ok, so naked it is guys. I will definitely let you know how it turns out. i ordered my supplies about a week ago so I am still waiting for them to arrive. The directions say to perform this at midnight when the moon is dark? what does this mean? is this a new moon?
omzig

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:14 am

Yes a dark moon is a new moon.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:45 pm

For more on moon phases, see this "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page:

http://luckymojo.com/moonphases.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Eleemi » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:42 pm

I wanted to share a lil' ritual that I've been doing to crush any enemies or negativity in my life. I'm not sure if it is traditional or not, but it seems to work for me whenever certain people or situations are "driving me nuts".

It's very simple, during a waning moon, I just take a whole walnut (in shell) and ask that any negativity sent my way be contained in the nut and then I take a hammer and crush it, or step on it, all while asking that God shatter any evil sent my way. I often recite Psalm 37 too. Afterward, I take the crushed nut pieces and throw them in either a fire or in the river.
"Every thought is a seed. If you plant crab apples, don't count on harvesting Golden Delicious." ~Bill Meyer
Eleemi

Re: Walnut Hex Breaking

Unread postby nvme » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:52 pm

Neat! Thanks for sharing that Eleemi!
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
Matthew 21:22
nvme

Re: Black Walnut Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:55 am

For more tricks with Walnuts, see the thread Black Walnut Bath Questions and Answers in the Baths and Washes section of this forum:

black-walnut-bath-questions-and-answers-t13081.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Black Walnut Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:04 pm

HER-WAL-WHNU
Walnuts, Black, Whole in Hulls
$3.50

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby tragicom82 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:09 pm

Hi,

Today is my first day on this forum.
I'm not sure if this is answered elsewhere but how do I modify the black walnut bath.
I do not have a bath tub and I live in a city; I've heard the part where you go to a crossroads naked.
Help please!
tragicom82

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:27 am.
Reason: Double posting

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:30 am.
Reason: Letting me know that there's a double post

Re: Black Walnuts, Whole in Hulls Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:30 am

Hello, tragicom82

Welcome to the forum!!!

That is not a problem

Just look at this page: black-walnut-bath-questions-and-answers-t3819.html

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Enpi » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:36 am

Hi

I am just planning to make a hot foot jar for one guy and his ex girlfriend who always keeps coming back to him and I wanted to use walnut leaves but , I am a bit confused whether walnut would disconnect him from my life as I intend to put him in a jar as well?

thanks in advance,
blessings.
Enpi

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:26 pm

Hello, Enpi,

You are fine. It will break them up.

Not you

Take care and wishing you the very best
Miss Aida

Unread postby angelael » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:34 pm

I was listening to the 7/23/17 radio show and learned that you can also use the black walnuts to remove evil people and their influences from you. I had seen LM black walnuts in a local store and thought they looked really powerful.
angelael

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:14 pm

Hello, angelael --

I was the one who recommended the Black Walnut bath to a client on the 7/23/17 radio show. She was involved with a very evil person who was her lover, but although they had been apart more than 8 months, she still wanted to know if he would come back. I recommended the Black Walnut bath NOT because he was evil (although he certainly was) but because after more than half a year she was still longing for him. In other words, i recommended Black Walnuts to break her obsessive love for him, and i would have done the same had he been a saint. LOL!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork