Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Cinnamon Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
Dumbledork

Unread post by Dumbledork » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:35 pm

Hear's one spell I've heard of...

Take a Cinnamon stick, a bunch of Basil leaves, and Lavender oil.

mix it all up while saying the 27th psalm and think about God meeting all your needs.

Let it dry for 3 days and make a small bag of it. Put it in your purse.

Any time you need cash, hold the bag in you hand and tell the Lord to get the money you need to your purse and say the 27th Psalm.

Or you can crush it up and sprinkle it from the mailbox to your front door.

You might even put a small bowl of it in the place where you do your finances. If nothing else, It smells awesome!

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:44 pm

Dear all

I'm looking to get some cinnamon but I got one question. Do you guys know if the cinnamon chips sold at LM is Cinnamomum verum (Ceylon (true) cinnamon) or Cassia (Cinnamomum aromaticum, 'Chinese cinnamon')? I can't quite work it out from the picture available on LM web site - it's reddish brown, looks more like cassia.

This distinction confuses me somewhat since I live in a Chinese city where cinnamon is cassia. Thanks a lot.

CopperFox
Re: LM cinnamon

Unread post by CopperFox » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:55 am

The two common forms of Cinnamon are interchangeable in spellwork in all their forms, be it sticks, chips, ground powder or essential oils. So it makes sense to use what is most readily availalbe and within your budget. Cinnamon is one of my absolute favorites for so many types of spellwork -- wonderful for love, money, cleansing and protection -- it is as versatile as my other favorites, Five Finger Grass and Peony root.

If Cinnamon resonates strongly with you, I'd recommend you give LM's Attraction line a try. It's strongly Cinnamon based and it great for drawing work, be it love, money or luck. Smells delish.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Money attracting potpourri

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:15 pm

I like the idea of keeping this and crushing it when you need help with money.

In hoodoo we don't usually use lavender for money too often. We use traditional Southern ingredients like Cinnamon, Grains of Paradise, Alfalfa, and Five Finger Grass -- and for an oil I would recommend Fast Luck Oil.

See "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" for more lists of money herbs and minerals.
catherine yronwode

sun_n_sea
All about Cinnamon!

Unread post by sun_n_sea » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:17 pm

Hello all!

I'm new to the site, registered after reading a few threads, ready like what I been reading. I have a tendency for details and small but strong charms & results. ;) That being said, I know that Cinnamon works well for money & love spells. There are many spells that have cinnamon, whether it's sticks, powder or oil, mixed in them.

My mentor told me once long time ago that if you chew cinnamon gum or sticks and think about the desires wanted lets say in a labor or love matter I will attract it to me. What you think about this?

I also read in a few places that cinnamon powder is used on face, as make-up, or on body to attract or seduce as well.

Can you elaborate or share some thoughts on this? On cinnamon-only spells...

Would like to read some opinions.

Blessings!
~My best is not yet meet, is it my Imagination or Ambition.~

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: All about Cinnamon!

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:11 pm

In conjure practice we generally combine a few things, and Cinnamon is often combined with sugar to draw luck, especially in money. Like Ginger, it "heats up" spells in a positive way (not negatively, like Red and Black Pepper do), but, again, it will generally be used in combination with other herbs and roots in that context.

Good luck on your search for "cinnamon-only" spells.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Cinnamon Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:02 pm

HER-CIN-BKCH
Cinnamon Bark Chips
$3.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

HER-CIN-BKPW
Cinnamon Bark Powder
$3.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

ShivneelSingh

Unread post by ShivneelSingh » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:04 pm

Hi, so this is concerning love work.

When using powered cinnamon on candles for love work, it definitely helps by making it more powerful.
But what about using powered sugar mixed with powdered cinnamon? Would this be a good mixture?

I was thinking about mixing powdered sugar with powdered cinnamon and deer tongue; with Love Me oil, Look Me Over oil so my target can think about dating me and it would help her express her "sweet" feelings about dating me. But would cinnamon be a good choice?

Miss Aida
Cinnamon Test

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:04 pm

Testing

Reason: test

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:59 am

ShivneelSingh: I have dusted candles with a mixture very close to this and have had no problems. Just remember to not completely encase the candle in a huge smothering of the mixture, but to instead sprinkle it on. You do not want a molten lava river of melted liquid sugar.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

ShivneelSingh

Unread post by ShivneelSingh » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:36 pm

Great, thanks Joseph!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:03 pm

Hello, ShivneelSingh

I have traditionally used the mixture of cinnamon and sugar for money.

See this page: www.herb-magic.com/cinnamon-powder.html

Take care

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:08 pm

Miss Aida: Thank you for your input! I only chimed in with one of my experiences due to the tried and true listing in HHRM that I have gone back to again and again: Cinnamon used as a "sweet-hot" herb to intensify passion of love. I understand that this is traditionally used specifically for couples (or multiple partners) that are already engaged in a relationship, however I have found that it can spice up or "quicken" these possible feelings in a prospective suitor's love work. :)
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

ShivneelSingh

Unread post by ShivneelSingh » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:01 pm

Thank you all!

Also, I was wondering about using Ginger mixed with Sugar and Cinnamon. I think that would be a love that would be hot but also sweet?
Using these herbs on candles anointed with Follow Me Girl and Love Me.

I greatly appreciate everyone's opinion.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:09 pm

Hello, ShivneelSingh,

Yes, this sounds good!!

And it's good thinking too!!

Take care

Metalina

Unread post by Metalina » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:49 am

I love cinnamon. It is not to be underestimated. The last few years, I always bought a cinnamon broom around the holidays (LM sells them all year round apparently,) and used cinnamon oil and ground cinnamon around the house. I can look back at unexpected money coming in and pinpoint how it corresponds to when I used cinnamon. I didn't used to know that cinnamon drew money, just for some reason I felt like using cinnamon and then the money would come. Now that I know, I use it more than ever. I'm obsessed.

I am still trying a lot of the LM blends, but I noticed that the Dragons Blood oil and sachet powder smell like cinnamon, and that makes me love them even more.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”