Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Graveyard Dirt Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Re: Graveyard Dirt Questions and Answers

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:11 pm

yooster971

Oh, you are speaking of Johannes! He is on this forum too. Sounds like he was discussing Swedish folklore. Maybe Johannes will be so good to explain it to us :D

In Hoodoo, you buy the dirt and keep the dirt, because it connects you to the spirit you brough the dirt from an will be working with. You can intermingle dirt though. My Ancestor graveyard dirt is in one clear bowl on my Ancestral altar and I keep a bit on me for protection.

Mary

Missy_2

Unread post by Missy_2 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:21 pm

I remember I saw a post about using graveyard dirt in love spells...but i forgot where it is located in this forum. So u write their name and ur name on a piece of paper and then rub it with graveyard dirt and...what was the other ingredient?

K_54_2

Unread post by K_54_2 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:04 am

Hmm I never thought of all this. When I was in Jr High, we kid used to hang out and smoke weed in a local cemetary after school. We were just socializing, but who knows who I may have offended? This was decades ago but my life has been marked by fairly bad luck.
I am currently involved in a program of spiritual cleansing with one of our root workers and I assume this will take care of any problems stemming from those days.

Paradox
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Paradox » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:42 pm

Something I've found to be very useful in my doings is to volunteer with the local historical society. These places are the repositories of all manner of historical records, newspapers, etc. By giving them your time, you gain access to these documents that will tell you who is buried where and what they were in life.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:50 pm

missy wrote:I remember I saw a post about using graveyard dirt in love spells...but i forgot where it is located in this forum. So u write their name and ur name on a piece of paper and then rub it with graveyard dirt and...what was the other ingredient?
This spell is in the "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" print book and on the "Hoodoo in Theory Practice" online book. There are many forms of it. You need dirt from the grave of someone who loved you (as a lover), which you pay for. You may add Vandal Root to it, but you don't need to. You ask the spirit of the dead to help the living person whom you want to love you. The dirt must be re-applied at intervals, as the effect wears off in time.

MIN-GRA-DIRT
Graveyard Dirt
$4.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

wylde

Unread post by wylde » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:22 am

I have a question regarding gathering of the graveyard dirt, its sort of three fold. My case is probably not that unusual but my "relatives" graves are all located far away distance wise enough to make it difficult and currently next to impossible for me to get to it. I read on the site about getting to know other spirits (something that happens to me any time I go into a graveyard) I just wanted to be sure it is allright to work with non-relatives, since I wont be able to get to any in the forseeable future.

The second part of the question is more unusual. I dont really have any dead relatives that liked me much in life, in fact even in death some of them have shown hostility towards me, to the point where even if I could get to this graveyard I doubt I would want to attempt to use them for anything good. (Though they have been more than happy to help me with dark works, seems they have quite the vengeful nature, and are want to put aside their differences with me in order to meet out punishments. I have my Grandmothers cauldron for instance, the one that taught me hexing to begin with, which the more i read the more it seems alot like what I am learning here... small world lol). So is it advisable to work with relatives that harbor some ill will towards you, or would it be better to just go elsewhere. My gut keeps telling me if its something good for me not to trust them, am I on the right path?

Also I see above for the love spells youd require dirt from someone who loved you as a lover, what if none of your lovers has passed away? How would you proceed if possible?

Wylde

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:45 am

Wylde

Well, I would still do a service for your Ancestors, because nasty or not, they are invested in you. You carry them in your blood so you are connected to them. I am not speaking of aunts and uncles, but direct line such as mother, father, grandparents, great-grandparents, etc.

I have a very nasty maternal grandfather and I honor him. He is a part of me and I respect his contribution to my life. I will soon have my nasty father on my altar too and will honor him as well. They have given me life and I respect them for that, whatever they might have been or done in life, they are my blood line. To deny them, is to deny myself and my descendents; not going to happen on my watch!

Also you use the word "use" and we do not "use" spirits, we work with them. Would you like someone to "use" you? I would be pretty hostile to you too, if you came at me with that attitude. That can explain why you are getting the reception you are getting from your Ancestors.

You can work with non-related spirits, but you might not have the protection you need and you might not know what you are getting. I could not work so well with the non-dead if I did have such a strong relationship with my Ancestors. Actually, my Ancestors help me with the living as well!

If no one who has loved you has passed, you can use the grave of a passed on pet.

Good luck!

Mary

wylde

Unread post by wylde » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:34 pm

well I honor my ancestors and other spirits daily, regardless of their opinion of me, and as for the word use, well people use me all the time lol.. it wasnt my intent with that word but if i held a grudge against everyone that ever used me id be one bitter woman. i have a special little offering alter just for the ancestors that i work with daily. Unfortunately gettng to the graves of my former pets would involve tresspassing... I will meditate and see if anything better occurs to me I suppose.

thanks
Wylde

Iebel

Unread post by Iebel » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:07 am

I have a qusion about the use of graveyard dirt in a reconciliation spell. A while back I had a miscarriage and I made a sort of grave for her/him ('it' is too painful) with roses planted there. Could I use some of the soil, I mean could that be considered graveyard dirt? The man want to reconcile with was the father and somehow it feels good to use some of the soil from where something that was part of both of us is buried.
Thank you.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:56 pm

Is the child actually buried there? If the child is not buried there, then it is not actually graveyard dirt.

Mary

Iebel

Unread post by Iebel » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:34 pm

Yes, the child is buried there.

Merel

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:48 pm

Iebel

Then that would be excellent graveyard dirt to work with and I would do so. The child links you and the father.

Mary

rileyhm214
Newly Registered

Unread post by rileyhm214 » Sun May 10, 2009 10:18 am

I am lookimg for someone who has tried the graveyard love spell that is given on lucky mojo website. I included all the ingredients that were given. The spell included dirt from over a relative who loved you and vandal root. You are to put both names on a piece of paper and then add the graveyard dirt along with the vandal root. Wrap ingredients in green paper and put it under your bed. I am looking for some one who has tried it and what kind of out come to expect.

fiestyram

Unread post by fiestyram » Mon May 11, 2009 7:33 pm

Hi
I've laid this trick twice. Both times it worked. But be very careful and make sure you are 100% sure you want the person, otherwise, it's very tricky getting rid of them if you change your mind or your circumstances change. Handle with care!
Good luck!
fm

SilverStar

Unread post by SilverStar » Thu May 14, 2009 4:20 pm

Is vandalroot the same as valeriana? (google says it is but I never heard this name for it)

Fiesty, can you tell me some things (how long did it take to work? and were you in daily contact with the person? was it an ex?) if it's not too personal. I'm a beginner at anything hoodoo and others' successes give me hope and strengthen my belief.

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lukianos » Thu May 14, 2009 10:09 pm

Hi SilverStar,

Vandal root, is, indeed, another name for valerian root.
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

rileyhm214
Newly Registered

Unread post by rileyhm214 » Fri May 15, 2009 4:41 pm

This question is for fiestyram:] Is the spell fast working or slow to get started and then speeds up. Share some insight with me on this

SilverStar

Unread post by SilverStar » Fri May 15, 2009 4:49 pm

fiestyram

Unread post by fiestyram » Sat May 16, 2009 12:05 pm

Hi!
One thing I left out: I was not in contact with the person at all. We had not spoken or seen each other for months.

snake

Unread post by snake » Sun May 17, 2009 11:46 pm

This looks like a fantastic spell! I had a dream where my ancestors told me to do reconciliation work on someone and told me to put the spell work on my ancestor altar. I went ahead and actually made a honey jar and I put a pinch of graveyard dirt in. I'm still working the jar but it's going well so far!

rileyhm214
Newly Registered

Unread post by rileyhm214 » Mon May 18, 2009 4:59 pm

Re: graveyard dirt in a love spell

I am still looking for more feed back.. Do you think that putting it in a can made a difference or that
their was no dirt over the heart and i had to use some from the side?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 18, 2009 5:23 pm

hm well the spell does call for the heart. but with all things its worth a try. And keep in mind to watch for signs 3 days, movement in 3 weeks and results in 3mo.. if you are seeing nothing and its been a few weeks, you might want to start over. Iv also been advised by a wonderful rootworker on this forum not to freak out on things and over think them, just do it and walk away, forget it.. if you obsess it can make you miss things or not realize it when it happines. Good luck!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

rileyhm214
Newly Registered

Unread post by rileyhm214 » Wed May 20, 2009 3:49 pm

Thanks j82, that's encouraging. I will keep my eyes open!

Curia

Unread post by Curia » Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:50 pm

Hi.
I am planning to do this spell and have a few questions:

What is the significance of green paper. Would paper from a brown paper bag not make more sense? I picked up some green paper, but am not sure if it is suitable. I got it at a craft store, it is 'pre-crinkled' but still flat, so it has a textured look to it (looks like ripples in the sand by the beach), but it feels very nice and soft and malleable, like the paper of a well worn brown paper bag.

Also, can you use something to tie the paper together so that everything stays put?

What do you do with all of this after the spell is successful and completed. Do you have to leave everything under the bed indefinitely (here is hoping he'll never check for dustbunnies later ;o) ) or how do you dispose of the paper with the ingredients without affecting the spell?

Hope you guys have some answers for me :) .

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:56 am

I want to get the dirt of the woman who raised me the question in my mind is if she truly loved me. She cared for me as I was a foster child. I feel that she loved me to a point...should I use her dirt?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:12 am

I would like to know if you have to pay for the dirt as in other spells...hey...I may be over thinking again.

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:44 am

I think to raise a child you need to put alot of yourself, your feeling, emotion and love into bearing that role, so I would say, yes, under normal circumstances the foster mother loves her child to at least a good extent. However, if the foster mother was forced to raise the child, say by a relative, or was doing it because it was the only way she could make a few dollars from the state, then maybe there was no love just resentment.
So it comes down to either love and caring vs resentment. I see no middle ground here.
But the bottom line is: YOU would sense how you were treated, whether it was with kindness; the way she fed and took care of your needs, cared if you were happy, and were taught morals and such vs. if you were barely tolerated (resented) she would not have provided these intangibles, there would be a definite sense of 'I wish I did not have to do this' including neglect, possible abuse, if you looked like a ragamuffin, not caring how you grew up just that you did it quickly, etc. and a feeling that her life was more important than yours.

The fact that you question if she 'loved' you, I would err on the side of saying 'yes', because at least part of you thinks she did. Sometimes children think their parents or caregivers did not love them but they do not see the whole picture. Sometimes love is not all mushy and sweet, but strong and with restrained feelings. Parents themselves are not infallible either, and make mistakes, so those mistakes do not mean they did not love their children.
Hope that helps.
And hope your spell works too.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:35 am

Yes it helps a lot ariella. I feel certain the spell will work cause it seems she wants roses set there--no one has been taking care of the site. I will place some roses there today. Knowing my mother she wants evidence before anything is done (smile).

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:26 am

Can foot tracks in graveyard dirt be used in a love spell? Has anyone experienced this?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:26 am

Well that depends entirely on the circumstances. Graveyard dirt used in love spells is usually dirt from someone who loved you romantically. Foot tracks can be used in all manner of tricks. If the foot tracks were made in over the grave of someone who loved you then yes you may be able to do something.
HRCC Student #1559

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:14 am

Hi,
The borrowing of graveyard dirt is indeed a swedish custom and we pay also. So the payment you do in both traditions, but we return the dirt (or bones if that be the case) at least before we die. So this is purely swedish, not hoodoo, so it would be of no relevance in your hoodoo practice.
//ida

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:37 am

I did this spell twice, exactly as it was given in LM web site. The first time it worked; the second time it didn't.

Since I have no deceased relatives whom I was ever close with, I collected the dirt from two strangers' graves, expatriates who died during WWII in my town. The first one was a young solider with a tiny grave stone. The second one was a young wife of some diplomat or doctor who's posted here - when I looked her name up online later on, she had brief entries here and there (with drawings or pictures), so maybe there're still people thinking of her, buried in a foreign land. She was also known as a very devout Christian.

Both times I paid with (I think - it was a long time ago) whiskey, dimes and flowers, and spoke to the grave stones for quite a while as if those dead souls would listen to me.

The first time it worked so fast it was uncanny. Two days after I did the spell, a friend showed me the Myspace page of a singer who shares the same name as my ex, and the headline of his page was "Always returning". Within days my man and I were back on. The second time - nothing happened at all. Maybe the young Mrs decided the man was bad for me (which was the case). Or she didn't help me coz she didn't need my attention.

It was an interesting experience though!
HRCC Graduate #1610

sammywel05

Unread post by sammywel05 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:07 am

the only relatives i have that died were my moms parents, who i actually didnt get to meet, my grandma died right before i was born, acutally my mom got pregnant with me right around when her mother died, maybe she is already looking out for me, they are buried in arlington national cemetary, not exactly sure where their plots are, might have to try and find them. Could that still work even if you never got to meet them. I would probably take flowers to her grave and dont know what to put on his permitting if i am allowed do so.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:15 am

I would like to know the meaning or reason for the green paper...

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:33 am

is the graveyard dirt that we can buy in LM work like the one we can get from our relatives

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:34 am

is the graveyard dirt that we can buy in LM work like the one we can get from our relatives

Reason: DOuble post

SilverStar

Unread post by SilverStar » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:35 am

cabriellenil

miss cat writes that soldiers are good choice, they are strong and obedient.

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:54 am

This seems like a pretty simple procedure.
Can we add a few other ingredients:
For instance write a name paper with the names crossing each other times and include your request on brown paper? (wrapped of course in green paper)
Can I add a picture of the two of us/ some of my hair perhaps
Can I dust the paper and/or add some 'come to me powder'/ 'return to me oil'?
And lastly, would lighting a candle of an appropriate color during the ceremony be of any help?

Thanks.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:41 pm

I think, like many Hyatt spells - spells that have been passed by folks from one generation to the next - you can't really tell why a certain material is used at times. Like, why green paper, but not red? may be something to do with the origin of the spell which we don't know about. You work the spells as they're given.

In this case, the spell works because the spirit works it, and vandal root is used to communicate with the dead here. Nothing to do with powder or oil. I suppose you can try it with dirt you bought from LM to see if that spirit will help you. It just makes more sense to collect the dirt and have some kind of relationship with the dead folk.

Also, after the spell worked for me the first time - I left the package underneath my bed for quite a while and then I put it away in a drawer.

While there's a note of caution that the spell is 'not for the faint hearted' in the LM spell archive, I must say nothing scary happened to me - no nightmares or vision or anything. I guess that young solider was being nice.
HRCC Graduate #1610

LaReina

Unread post by LaReina » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:54 pm

I have a few questions for Cabriellenil (or for anyone else who has had experience with this spell),

you said you did the spell a second time. Does that mean the spirit of the soldier stopped working for you, or was it because you did not want your lover anymore so you got rid of the spell remains?
Im asking this because i read that the spell only works when the spirit wants to work for you, so i was just curious to see how long the spell lasted.

My grandpas cremated remains are buried in arlington national cemetery...since he is cremated i cant get dirt from over the heart...would that affect how well the spell works?

I think what you did with the spell was very clever and awesome :D
You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find
you get what you need...

shewolfz

Unread post by shewolfz » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:34 pm

I saw this spell and found it interesting as well. My problem is, of the deceased relatives I have: my paternal grandparents died long before I was born, and although I know what cemetery they're in, nobody knows exactly where their graves are; my maternal grandparents died when I was very young, and I'm not sure exactly which cemetery in the area of their small town they're buried in; and my sister's husband was cremated.

The only one who is in a cemetery close by is my father, who passed away 8 years ago... BUT -- he had a phobia about being buried in the ground and therefore is interred in a mausoleum in the veterans' section of the cemetery. I know that he loved me and would want to help me... would it be at all effective if I collected some dirt from the area at the base of the mausoleum? Or should I instead try appealing to the spirit of one of the veterans interred in the ground near Dad, hoping Dad's spirit will appeal to that spirit to help me? Or would cremated remains from a beloved pet work in place of graveyard dirt?

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:15 pm

If you do use the graveyard dirt from a beloved pet, do you pay for it the same way? I just wouldn't think dogs or cats would be too interested in coins.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

ccrinc

Unread post by ccrinc » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:29 pm

how do u know what area of the grave is the heart area? i dont know how the body is situated in relation to the headstone (grave marker) i am going to the graveyard this weekend to start this process. does anyone know if this green paper have to be something specific, construction paper, what?

Astariell

Unread post by Astariell » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:07 am

I will give you my opinion...... ;)

Shewolfz: I would go with the dirt from in front of the mausoleum..... pet's remains as well if that pet loved you.

Chagrinedgirl: Good question, I would still pay with coin and whiskey....I haven't found much about cream for a cat or a bone for a dog :) but since the standard is coin and whiskey I'd stay with that payment....You must pay.....

Ccrinc: Well, the headstone is a good hint... ;) Usually the coffin is placed about 12 inches from the headstone, head nearest the headstone. I was shown exactly how they are laid by a cemetery worker where my relatives are buried...If you have one marker for the one grave, the coffin will be center to that marker.....If you have a husband/wife marker, each coffin would be laid side by side....each starting center to the marker....

Taking the dirt from over the heart: as long as you are in the general area....Knowing the placement of the coffin and judging the position of the head should give you a good feel for the right spot.....try to feel where the heart is as well....

Green paper: Why the color? Some things you just can't question.....I'd rather concentrate on the work and believe in the way it is presented....Also, does it really matter what type of paper? I think not.....

As far as any ritual, I kept it simple.....just as it says, I did....KISS.... :D

Good Luck!

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:26 am

Would you really pay your deceased relatives with 'coin and whiskey'? and if so when would that payment be made? Before or after? or on a regular basis?
Thanks.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:03 am

ariella

If you know they would like something other then the traditional forms of payment then go with that. You pay for the dirt when you take it.
HRCC Student #1559

Astariell

Unread post by Astariell » Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:04 am

ariella

According to Miss Cat's post in a previous one under "Graveyard Dirt and Spirits", you pay in full first with coins, they will let you know if other things are wanted....you might try offering flowers first.....You can read more at the site below from LM....

http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:54 am

To answer one of your questions: the second time I used dirt from another grave, and nothing happened.
HRCC Graduate #1610

shewolfz

Unread post by shewolfz » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:44 pm

Thanks for your opinion, Astariell... I didn't know if the mausoleum dirt would be useful or not, since it's not over the grave, but it's the closest spot I can get to him, and I know Dad would definitely be gung-ho to help out the baby of the family. Glad to hear I'm on the right track! And yes, the pet loved me, so that's another option.

As for the folks pondering the use of green paper... I'm new to hoodoo, so this is JUST A THEORY, but in many traditions, religions, and cultures, green represents growth and/or luck (hence its use in money-related magick, even in countries where, unlike the U.S., the money isn't green). So perhaps it's being used in this case to promote the growth/increase of love and passion, or luck in those fields.

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:03 pm

Thank you Astariell, the pets I'm thinking of weren't shy in communicating what they wanted in life, so I'm sure if they want food or a toy now, they'll let me know.

LaReina, I remember reading in a previous thread that if cremains are interred in a plot, it is considered a grave. I'm not sure if you would still take the dirt from the heart area though.

Shewolfz, I'm glad you asked the question about the mausoleum, since my grandfather who was the real adventurer and 'scrapper' is also in a vault.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

egyptianqueen

Unread post by egyptianqueen » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:47 am

What is dirt from LM ? I might try this spell, It seems interesting. And this website is wonderful. I have learned so many new things. Thanks again lucky mojo. You are the best.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:04 am

egyptianqueen

The Graveyard dirt LuckyMojo sells is just what is says it is, dirt ritualy collected from a grave. You can not use it in this spell obvouisly because the spell uses dirt that you collect from the grave of someone that loved you. Also doing this spell becuse it is "interesting" is a bad reason to do any spell really, if you would try and bespell someone for love because its"interesting" then you probably shouldn't be doing this work. Graveyard dirt is potent stuff and shouldn't be used on a lark.
HRCC Student #1559

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:37 pm

Again, it worked for me once though the dirt was from a stranger. But HailDiscordia is right that you shouldn't toy with the idea of doing the spell coz it seems interesting, since there's a spirit involved.
HRCC Graduate #1610

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:41 pm

i was so excited with this spell and now i'm down, because all my relatives are from another country, well.... in my next trip i will try to get graveyard from them or closes spot because they are in the mausoleum. thank you for the information

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:44 pm

How about the payment? have the graveyard dirt from someone who loved me, I did the spell, but didn't know bout the payment. In fact I am going to pay right now...I know exactly how to make sure he gets the payment .
But...do I have to do the spell all over again, or is late payment ok?

Astariell

Unread post by Astariell » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:18 am

Hi Ariella,

My opinion is that you should redo your work. You must pay for the request. From what I understand the payment is 3 mercury dimes and whiskey.
Good Luck and maybe a certified LM Practioner has more on this. I try to comment on the small amount of knowledge and experience that I have....

ccrinc

Unread post by ccrinc » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:15 am

When doing this type of work, is it something we have to keep up? Can we bury the remants in the yard when we figure the loved one is "ours" to keep them there? Do we need to do a powerful cleansing given we are working with graveyard work and spirits, especially since this is not harsh work per se?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:40 am

ccrinc

The Graveyard dirt love spell is discribe here http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html
Yes you have to renew it.
HRCC Student #1559

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:42 am

Astariell

It doesnt haveto be mercury dimes, I do work in the graveyard offten and use normal dimes if the grave hasnt asked for something specific.
HRCC Student #1559

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:48 pm

Does the payment have to be left on the grave? ( I left coins with the personal belongings of the departed who loved me...not good enough?) And I should take more graveyard dirt since I did not pay for the first dirt? Or just go back and pay, then redo the spell with the already collected dirt.
What do you mean you have to 'renew' it? Does the offering have to be repeated? Or the spell? And would this be while waiting for results or after I get the results?
Thanks a million for your help.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”