Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for September 2, 2016

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator
Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for September 2, 2016

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:40 am

It's Facebook Fridays! for September 2, 2016, and now is the time to bring the love of your life into your arms!

The Lucky Mojo Curio Company is holding a random drawing to give away 4 true love-attracting Come To Me spiritual supply prizes to bring your chosen one closer, closer, CLOSER! This week 1 lucky winner will receive an amazing Come To Me Spell Kit with all ingredients and complete instructions for use. 3 more runner-up prizes will be awarded to folks who will each recieve a packet of Come To Me Sachet Powders for sprinkling pathways and fixing greeting cards and letters.

All you have to do to enter is to post a comment to the contest announcement on the Lucky Mojo Facebook page, Facebook Fridays! status message.

http://www.facebook.com/LuckyMojoCurio

First thing tomorrow morning, we will select FOUR winners at random, announce their names here, and ask them to message this Facebook Page with their mailing addresses, so we can send them their FREE Come To Me products.

Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator
Re: Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for September 2, 2016

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:35 am

We have a winner! In fact, we have 4 lucky winners! Our Facebook Fridays! winners for September 2, 2016 are: Dorian Broadway, Kelsey Waters, Liberty Rangel, and Vajra Conjure Wright.

Congratulations folks! Please contact the Lucky Mojo Facebook Page at:

http://www.facebook.com/LuckyMojoCurio

by clicking 'Message' and tell us that you are a Facebook Fridays! winner and send us your mailing address for shipping purposes.

Thanks for participating in our contest. Watch this space for a new giveaway next Friday!

Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for September 2, 2016

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:26 pm

Thanks, Ernie, for posting this here. I hope that all of our Forum members do follow us on Facebook and enter these weekly prize-fests.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “2016 Facebook Fridays!”