• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:58 am

Seals of Solomon and Moses Questions and Answers

How to select, dress, fix, empower, and employ Lucky Mojo magical amulets, charms, seals, papers, talismans, and jewelry.

Seals of Solomon and Moses Questions and Answers

Unread postby coastwitch » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:51 pm

Hi
I just saw some of your seals WOW! I so have to get some of those! My question is I want to anoint them with oil but what would be the best oil you make to do this with??? I think planetary oils???
Thanks!

CW

*Love and Light*
coastwitch
coastwitch

Ritual Use of Seals

Unread postby CowboyInTheBoatofRa » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:21 pm

I now own copies of The Black Pullet, The Key of Solomon the King, and The Six and Seventh Books of Moses, but I'm still not sure how to use the seals in these texts. After reading an earlier post on this topic, I now understand how they should be anointed. But what are their ritual uses? Should they be carried on one's person? Should they be placed on one's altar? Do they form part of Hoodoo candle-burning rituals? And do they have uses that extend beyond the brief explanations given in the texts I mentioned above?

CBR
CowboyInTheBoatofRa

Re: Ritual Use of Seals

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:29 pm

Well, outside of using them in the ceremonies some of those books give they are sometimes put in mojo hands I think. I wish i could help more but i don't use seals very often, :oops: with the exception of Metatron's Cube, I have included that in a few protective works and carry it in my wallet as a protection from bad luck and such. Wish i could tell you more but I'm sure that one of the great people here will be able to answer your question a bit better.
Turnsteel

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:35 pm

It is very common to place an appropriate anointed seal (or seals) in a mojo bag to be carried on the person.

Seals may also be placed under candles. One way to do this is to copy them out by hand and then use the paper to write a name-paper or petition for a particular spell, either integrating the petition into the seal itself or writing the petition on the reverse side of the paper.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby CowboyInTheBoatofRa » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:09 pm

Thanks Catherine and HailDiscordia. This helps. I think I will try using them with candles.
CowboyInTheBoatofRa

Re: Anointing Seals

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:35 am

If you are speaking of the Solomonic seal talismans, which are named after the Sun, Moon, and planets, then, yes, the specific planetary oils (or sachet powders) of the same name would be the best for dressing them -- although in a pinch you could use King Solomon Wisdom, Abramelin Oil, or 7-11 Holy Type Oil for all of them. The seals of Moses are usually dressed with Moses Oil, Abramelin Oil, or 7-11 Holy Oil, or dusted with the correspondingly named sachet powders.

cat yronwode
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

What are Seals?

Unread postby Sharona22 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:54 pm

What is the seal of the sun and mars etc.? They were reccomended to me to put under my St johns candle for stamina and I do not know what they are and how they are used I am not familar with these.
Sharona22

Re: What are Seals?

Unread postby Lukianos » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:01 pm

The seals of the Sun, Mars, et al. are drawn from European grimoires such as the Greater Key of Solomon the King, and from popular derivative works of those grimoires, such as the 6th and 7th books of Moses:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html#seals
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html#admixtures

These seals are material links to, and signatures of, the spiritual powers associated with the 7 classical planetary spheres (Moon, Sun, Maercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn), and are often used in mojo hands or under candles, as was suggested to you. In hoodoo, these seals are often anointed with oils and used just that way. In European grimoire-based magic, the seals are more often used in conjunction with invocations and ritual at astrologically significant times.

In your case, the seals of the Sun and of Mars were recommended to you for their support of general health and vitality (the Sun) and to enhance physical strength, stamina, and resilience (Mars).
Lukianos

Re: What are Seals?

Unread postby Sharona22 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:14 pm

thanks so much for seal info. gonna order now.
Sharona22

Unread postby Sharona22 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:42 pm

I was told by Cat to put seal of Sun and Mars under my candle for stamina I was also going to put power sachet under candles.(I am sorry if this question is not in right section)Is ther any thing I should dress these seals with and if so how do I do It?Also when burning the 7 day candle that was prepared at LM what else should or could I do for the spell to make it more intense,I am already planning to recite the 23rd psalm. Until my first post on stamina I knew nothing on seals and already I have learned some Thanks to everyone who asks and answers questions which helps everyone else and to Cat who shares her vast knowledge with everyone. I just hope everyone reads my post on trying to help the planet and things on it as well as the economy we all need to help.
Sharona22

Unread postby Sharona22 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:08 pm

Sorry to say I am not sure about copying them out by hand,do you mean copying the seal onto say parchment paper and writting the petition on back? Why do we not use the actual seal paper the way it is when we get it and write on that/ I missed the place on the posts of how to anoint the seals
Sharona22

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:04 pm

Sharona22 wrote:Sorry to say I am not sure about copying them out by hand,do you mean copying the seal onto say parchment paper and writting the petition on back? Why do we not use the actual seal paper the way it is when we get it and write on that/ I missed the place on the posts of how to anoint the seals

Well a lot of seals are found in books, usually ones claiming to be old grimoire :roll:, you can't really use it like that so you copy it out onto paper for use. However a great way to avoid that is to but the sheets of them they sell at LuckyMojo, so convenient and cheap to boot. :D

Hope that helps
Turnsteel

Unread postby J Simulcik » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:22 am

The Sun and Mars seals are planetary, so as Miss Cat said, their corresponding oil or sachet powder would be best. When I dress seals with oils, I put oil on the four corners and the center, making a five-spot pattern. With powders, I sprinkle over the entire seal and make the infamous "wavy, snaky lines" with my fingertips.

You can recite psalms or other words when burning dressed candles, certainly. A strong intent on your part is the most important part of any spellwork, so what you need to accomplish that is what you should use. A tradition such as rootwork has a large amount of history and precedent for various types of work; find something that resonates with you, and the work will be stronger for it.
J Simulcik

Unread postby Sharona22 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:15 am

Thank you so much for your help your answer was simple since I am new to this that helps me alot. Are there any seals that I can use to help with my pyschic vision kit and candle?? I am planning to surrond the candle and the picture of myself and my puppy(the reason I wanted this to begin with) and my intent written on parchment paper with power sachet. When doing these spells is writting or verbalizeing intent better?? Do you always write your name across the paper 9 times if not when specifically is this used?
Sharona22

Unread postby J Simulcik » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:05 am

I've never studied astrology, but I believe the moon covers the realm of the psychic.

Writing creates a physical object that can be focused on, while in the conduct of work, one often verbalizes their intent.

Name papers do not always consist of your name 9 times. There are various ways to make a name paper; the number of times written, the color of the ink, and any additional information, etc. can be changed based on the nature of the work. 9x name papers are common with love and break-up work.
J Simulcik

Unread postby Sharona22 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:48 am

A question then,when I am doing the pyschic vision spell kit I am going to be burning pychic vision candle with as I said a picture of myself and my dog under the candle I am also going to put a seal of the sun and mars under the candle sprinkled with power sachet should I verbalize the intent or write it on parchment paper or write it on the back of the actual seals or copy the seals onto parchment paper and write intent on that Basically let me know what you would put under the candle that I am burning with the kit?Also can I put all the remains of kit and candle in anything to carry with me sort of like another mojo bag or should I keep it all under the bed where my dog and I sleep? Please give me some of your ideas
Sharona22

Unread postby Sharona22 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:52 am

One more quick question can I put power sachet all over the items placed under the pyschic vision candle instead of anoiting them with like oil,someone told me this would make them stronger or should I first use the anoiting oil to match when I do all these pyschic vision things is the waxing moon time frame the best?
Sharona22

Unread postby Sharona22 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:01 am

Yes your seals at LM are cheap I just ordered the ones cat told me about,I must apolize I kept saying about useing seals of sun and mars with all my pyschic vision spells I was very mistaken I meant to say useing these in my Stamina spell kit. With all this being said what are the seals I can use for pyschic vision spell work maybe they are the same? Also what is Metatrons cube? Where is best place to find out about which seal for what? I have heard about a few sources
Sharona22

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:14 pm

There are loads of books written on the subject of seals. The sun and mars seals are for energy so you should look into other ones for your psychic work. I don't use seals very often so i am unsure witch one would help, sorry. As for Metatron's Cube it is the symbol of the angle Metatron, one of my favorite angles to petition, and is used for protection.
Turnsteel

Unread postby J Simulcik » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:18 pm

I would put either the seal of the moon OR your petition paper on the back of the photo, dust/anoint it, and place it under the candle. While adding more items to a spell adds to it, there is a point where it becomes too much. Verbalize your intent when you light the candle and while it's burning. When it comes to disposal of the remains, I like to use bandanas as altar cloths as taught by Miss Cat so that all the remains can be bundled up right there. I wouldn't carry it around in this case; put it under the bed where you sleep. (Maybe in a box or something in case your dog might get at it) You can use the oil or sachet powder interchangeably in this case; one is not necessarily stronger than the other. Finally, normally I say as long as the timing matches your intent, the phase of the moon does not matter. In this case, however, and especially if using the moon seal, I would use the waxing/full moon.
J Simulcik

Unread postby Sharona22 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:21 am

To J Simulcik your help was extremely useful I will do exactly that,all your info was terrific
Sharona22

Unread postby Sharona22 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:04 am

To J Simulcik What is meant by infamous snaky lines? Also one question prior to me doing my kit when you write down everything you want to accomplish on paper this is a petition then do you also say it verbally also what then is intent is this the verbalization? I am sorry if this sounds silly Thanks agin for the help
Sharona22

Unread postby J Simulcik » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:35 am

Miss Cat has written about deploying powders on papers, as part of a larger essay on powder deployment in general, here: http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html#papers In it, she covers the wavy snaky lines better than I could.

Petition papers as I write them are very simple. They can not begin to describe the complete concept of what you wish to accomplish through that job. The verbalization is speaking aloud all of the things you want to accomplish, targeting or sparing certain individuals or groups, etc. This is usually much longer and in much more detail than the few words used for the petition paper. It's a subtle nuance, as both are really your goals for the work; they just take slightly different forms, is all.
J Simulcik

Unread postby Sharona22 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:26 pm

You have been so very helpful,much thanks
Sharona22

Working with Seals, Candles, Paper

Unread postby highheels » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:59 pm

Hello and greetings to all,

i would like to do a candle ritual with a seal of "schemhamphors no.1" and also "seal of marbuelis".

what i would like to know is after placing the the seals under the candle anointed with the proper dressing oils on each corner what should i do with the seals once the candle is finish burning? do i keep it with me at all times or do i burn the seal and disgard it?

what is the best way to do a spell with seals to make the spell work the best?

also i plan on going in to see my ex boss. i was told how to do this before, where i write his name on a piece of parchment paper walking on him, but under what feet do i put the paper, right foot or left foot?

thanks in advance,
god bless - highheels
highheels

Re: Working with Seals, Candles, Paper

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:40 pm

highheels wrote: what is the best way to do a spell with seals to make the spell work the best?

We work with Moses' seals and that information can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/moses.html

highheels wrote: also i plan on going in to see my ex boss. i was told how to do this before, where i write his name on a piece of parchment paper, walking on him, but under what feet do i put the paper, right foot or left foot?

What do you want from your ex-boss? It is not clear from your question.

Mary
Literarylioness

Book on use of seals

Unread postby Clarabella » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:10 pm

Does LM carry a book on use of the seals in the 6th and 7th Books of Moses in the hoodoo (not the ceremonial magic) tradition? Any information will be most appreciated.
Clarabella

Re: Book on use of seals

Unread postby Literarylioness » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:01 pm

Clarabella wrote:Does LM carry a book on use of the seals in the 6th and 7th Books of Moses in the hoodoo (not the ceremonial magic) tradition? Any information will be most appreciated.

Yes and here is the link: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

Mary
Literarylioness

Re: Book on use of seals

Unread postby Lukianos » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:49 pm

Hi Clarabella,

Clarabella wrote:Does LM carry a book on use of the seals in the 6th and 7th Books of Moses in the hoodoo (not the ceremonial magic) tradition? Any information will be most appreciated.

In addition to "The Sixth and Seventh Books of Moses",
BOO-GRI-67BH Book Spellcraft 6th & 7th Books of Moses by Moses (attributed), Hardcover $55.00
BOO-GRI-67BM Book Spellcraft 6th & 7th Books of Moses by Moses (attributed) $5.00

you may wish to look at "The Eighth, Ninth, and Tenth Books of Moses",
BOO-GRI-89BM Book Spellcraft 8th, 9th, & 10th Books of Moses, by Henri Gamache $6.00

as well as "The Black Pullet"
BOO-GRI-BLPU Book Spellcraft The Black Pullet by "A.J.S.D.R.L.G.F." $13.00

and "The Book of Magical Talismans"
BOO-GRI-BOMT Book Spellcraft Book of Magical Talismans by Elbee Wright $7.00.
Lukianos

Significance

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:37 am

I am reading this forum about seals, charms etc... I noticed that most are used for protection. Are there any seals, charms, amulet that are used for love, job security, etc. etc.?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Significance

Unread postby Lukianos » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:09 pm

Hi jwmcclin,

jwmcclin wrote:I am reading this forum about seals, charms etc... I noticed that most are used for protection. Are there any seals, charms, amulet that are used for love, job security, etc. etc.?

Yes to all of the above, from the universe of the Solomonic seals to the myriads of saint's medals to the indescribable variety of amulets from around the world (Check out the Lucky W Amulet Archive here: http://www.luckymojo.com/luckyw.html ). Is there a specific condition that you are interested in?
Lukianos

Seals

Unread postby mysiclady » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:30 pm

My question is ,can anyone tell me from hands on experience, how to use the seals and make them work for you such as the ones fro th 6th and 7th book of moses? Thank You
mysiclady

Re: Seals

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:40 pm

The book carries its own instructions. Folks also add the seals to mojo bags and use them to write petitions upon when working candle spells.

This post has been moved from "Ask for Help" to the area of the board that deals with seals
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Sigils

Unread postby Clarabella » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:07 am

I would like to ask a question, just for clarification. A sigil, if I understand correctly, is a symbol . It's a shorthand way of representing something. As such, why would it not be understood by a spirit just as well as words?

That is to say, is there some reason why, if you have a personal sigil that incorporates a meaning too complex to express in a few words, you could or should not use that symbol in the same way that you might use a heart with an arrow through it or a dollar sign in a money spell?

Those are universal symbols (sigils) as opposed to personal ones, but hoodoo certainly does make use of symbols so why would it be unacceptable to use symbols that have a more personal meaning - such as a symbol that combines the entwined initials of yourself and a loved one?
Clarabella

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:19 am

This forum is not meant for a discussion like this, it is meant to help people chose and use LuckyMojo products, it says as much in the terms of service you agreed to follow when you created your account. Whether or not sigils should or should not be incorporated into an individuals practices of rootwork has nothing to do with choosing and using LuckyMojo products.
Turnsteel

Unread postby blackforrest » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:57 pm

well i bought some books from LM and they have talisman and amulets and symbols and seals.
blackforrest

Unread postby ItsAconvolutedJoke » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:17 am

The talismans and seals, ya know your seals of Solomon and various astrological amulets are old school and traditional.
ItsAconvolutedJoke

Unread postby elvisfleshley » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:08 pm

I'm not a moderator, just a noob, but I think having a topic discussion about incorporating sigils in ones hoodoo work, or incorporating hoodoo in ones sigil work, is an excellent idea. For instance during the working of a spell, one could place a sigil as a focal point on one's altar, place it in a conjure bag, and then observe it as a act of devotion. Or one could forget it, burn it as an offering, etc.

I like to make images that have more permanence, my sigils usually look more like tattoos, and instead of trashing them, I keep them like pets. The devotional nature of hoodoo, with the constancy of observance over a period of time, the repetition of prayer and such, fits in well with this type of sustained attention. I do not have much success with the standard "one and done" method of charging a sigil and forgetting about it.
elvisfleshley

Unread postby Sharona22 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:10 pm

OK. Thanks.
Sharona22

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:15 am

The word sigil means sign. It refers to any compressed design that contains verbal information which can be "read" by the initiated person.

Hundreds of sigils are used in traditional hoodoo, most of them from the grimoire tradition of medieval Jewish and Christian seals of the kabbalah, from classical Greek katedesmoi, and from German-American himmelbriefen. There are parallel traditions of sigils used in a number of African religions, including Nkisi worship, Lukumi, and Voodoo. In addition there are certain sigils that gave grown up within the hoodoo community that seem to be American in origin. See an example here, the so-called Success Sigil:

http://luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html

Hoodoo has nothing to do with Chaos magic, and the fact that both systems use sigils is just exemplary of the fact that both carry some ideas from the above-named sources.

I have moved this thread into the amulets and talismans area of the forum, as sigils and seals are physical objects often used as amulets or talismans.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Talisman seals

Unread postby Chris » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:21 pm

Thanks for the books always looking to learn. Just a couple questions.

Just got the 6, 7, 8, ,9, 10 books of moses, moses seals and solomon seals.
Now do i cut the seals out and put in flannel bag?

And can I dress them with powder, oil, or neither?

Thank you LM for your great service,
Chris

Re: Talisman seals

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:42 pm

I have copied seals onto parchment paper and dressed them with appropriate oils according to the intent.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:33 pm

You can carry the seals in your wallet or put them into a flannel bag, including putting them into a mojo bag, as you can read about on the "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page on mojo bags, here:

http://luckymojo.com/mojo.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:55 pm

Adding seals from Solomon or the books of Moses is something I do from time to time when I'm feeling more Kabbalistic and ritualistic than usual ;-p.

I've been taught that you can add them to a flannel bag as Miss cat indicated and have also been taught to burn candles on them using the back of the seal to write the petition.

You can dust the seals or dress them with a bit of condition oil. I've found that works pretty well.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Chris » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:24 am

Thanks everyone. So im going to cut them and put them in my mojo bag.
Chris

Unread postby Timothy » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:15 pm

Talismans are great but its also important to make them yourself at an astrologically correct time. If for example you make a talisman of Jupiter when He is retrograde you will loose wealth. Contact your astrologer before you make a talisman.

Timothy
Timothy

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:24 pm

Timothy wrote:Talismans are great but its also important to make them yourself at an astrologically correct time. If for example you make a talisman of Jupiter when He is retrograde you will loose wealth. Contact your astrologer before you make a talisman.

Timothy

Ah, but theirs the rub, we aren't talking about astrological talismans. We're talking about using printed seals from the books of Moses and the Key of Solomon in hoodoo. And that doesn't require anything too terribly special in terms of timing the way consecrating and creating an astrological talisman does.
Turnsteel

Unread postby gbenson » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:14 pm

May I ask how this would work, so I would copy the relevant seal, write the petition on the back of the seal, burn a dressed candle over the seal (in a candle holder), and then when the candle has burned away I would then carry the seal on me?
gbenson

PostThis post was deleted on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:13 am.

Unread postby Abraxas » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:02 pm

Yes Gbenson, that is a perfectly adequate way to handle the seals from where I'm standing. Being hoodoo, mixed with a bit of old school grimorie you're using some of the basic technique behind symbol creation and carrying and working out the minute details for yourself.
The specifics are what you would alter:
Candle color, burn time, oils, herbs, etc would need to all align with your intent.
g;luck
Abraxas

Unread postby cognitivedissonance » Sat May 08, 2010 11:59 pm

Kinko's/FedEx has no problem with you bringing in your own paper to use on their machines. They also have a nice selection of very good linen certificate papers and parchments. They've switched to a really great system lately where you get a prepaid card to take with you, so you load up like $5 to $10 worth on it and you can use their machines freely with no hassles, especially if you're worried about people giving you the googly eyes for printing off weird stuff.

Trust me, there is NOTHING the guys at Kinko's haven't seen, talisman seals are probably normal in comparison.
cognitivedissonance

King Solomons Ring

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:45 am

I'm wondering if LM would make a custom ring of the one worn by Solomon as pictured in the lesser key... I've been around the internet and saw dozens of rings claiming to be replicas but really they are just the star of David with Tettragrmation at the points or YHWH. If so could you give me a price quote for future reference Mrs. Cat?
ShadowyEmbrace

Re: King Solomons Ring

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:57 am

We do not make such a ring. I am not a jeweler.

Any custom jeweler can make you such as ring. I have had custom rings made for me simply by taking a design to a custom jeweler who works in the lost wax process or is an engraver. I was even able to specify the day of the week the work was to be started, in order to take advantage of astrological forces then in play.

Generally speaking, custom jewelry of this type will cost several hundred dollars. Ask to see samples of the jeweler's work befoe committing to the project. Most jewelers will ask for a 50% deposit on the work.

Good luck to you.

Locking the thread as it is off-topic.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby tag227 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:02 pm

I have actually tried combining Chaos magick along with Hoodoo, and for me it has worked. In the past, I have done love spells and money spells using Cat's oils on anointed papers and following basic principles of Chaos magick. Personally, my belief on this whole deal is simple " Energy can not be created nor destroyed, but only changed from form to form". That Energy which is from the Divine (by whatever form we see it) can be tapped in by a myriad of ways :)
tag227

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:58 am

Very true. However this particular forum is here specifically to discuss traditional hoodoo which, of course, would not include chaos magic elements since it evolved many many years prior to chaos. There are many practitioners here that use methods from other systems when it may aid their work, but it is off-topic for this forum.

Just before everything goes way off point, I'm going to lock the thread. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby queen4aday » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:05 pm

lots of times i zerox seals and paste them on brown bag paper then i write my petition with my name in back then i put it under a 7 day candle and then burn it after the 7 days are up and scatter the ashes out side
queen4aday

Unread postby noemi » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:42 am

Does one has to do a ritual in order to use the moses seals? , I want to know more.
noemi

PostThis post was deleted on Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:50 am.

Unread postby Khi Armand » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:28 pm

Actually, no. One does not have to do ritual to use the Seals. Not in the conjure tradition, at least.
Khi Armand
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Michael B » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:39 am

I'd like to know the size of the paper these seals and pentacles are printed on.... Is it standard 8.5x11" ?

I'm currently waiting on delivery of both sets of seals and plan to copy them to parchment paper :-)...

Thanks !

Michael
Michael B

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Amulets, Charms, Seals, Papers, and Jewelry in Hoodoo