Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Petition Papers and Name Papers Questions and Answers

How to select, dress, fix, empower, and employ Lucky Mojo magical amulets, charms, seals, papers, talismans, and jewelry.
K_54_2

Re: Petition Papers and Name Papers Questions and Answers

Unread post by K_54_2 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:22 am

bubba

Well I have seen parchment paper for sale in the LM catalogue, and you can get a free sheet with an order of anything from the catalogue.

K_54_2

Unread post by K_54_2 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:26 am

carolina_dean

That's so cool! I try to avoid using sugar in my coffee and use artificial sweetner instead because I worry about my teeth. But I'm tempted to buy a sack of sugar just for the paper!
K54

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:00 pm

Ok,

My case is that my lover has very strong feelings for me and I can see that he is falling for me BUT we are not from the same race, culture, etc. And his parents would react if he made things official.

I know that he is too afraid of taking the next step mostly because of "what people would say" and because he does not want his parents to make me feel uncomfortable. He is also very practical-minded.

So obviously, I am planning to do a honey jar on him, and I have read that supposedly, there is a letter-form petition paper.

This is what I know but I am not sure if this is correct.

Write date, target's name and dob.
Then, write an appropiate psalm for the trick.
And finally, sign it (but I don 't know if this is printed/cursive name or the practitioner's signature)
and then, write the birthdate of the practitioner???? I am not sure of this last part.

Would someone please clarify how this petition paper is done? Am I missing or adding something that is not supposed to be there?

I have thought of doing crossed names with the circled petition (name paper) but I would not know how to summarize my want into one short statement.

Also, what would be a good psalm for this honey jar?

Thanks.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:12 pm

What is the purpose of doing a sweet jar on him? I think you should do a sweet jar on the parents if anything,and make them love you despite your race. Also, I think you should give your boyfriend some courage and confidence to stand up for himself, and not care what people think.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:19 am

I agree with stars. Sweeten the parents to you and get your boyfriend to be his own man. You can still use a letter-form petition if you wish, just write it as you would any letter and tell them your love for their son and how you want them to accept you for who you are, etc.
HRCC Student #1339

phoenix27

Unread post by phoenix27 » Tue May 05, 2009 2:08 am

When you work a spell on a person that has changed their name when they were 17, which name do you use? Their name given at birth or the name they changed it to?

phoenix

bleuskyye

Unread post by bleuskyye » Tue May 05, 2009 6:51 pm

It really doesn't matter as long as you focus on the person during the casting. You can use the name that you use to refer to that person.

phoenix27

Unread post by phoenix27 » Wed May 06, 2009 2:23 am

Thank you bleuskyye!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed May 06, 2009 8:50 am

Hi Phoenix,
I do think that it matters. I would use their legal name whether its the one that they came in with or one that they took themselves.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

phoenix27

Unread post by phoenix27 » Wed May 06, 2009 1:10 pm

thank you Bri. I decided to go with the name he took himself and everybody knows him as. If not,i'll try his birth name in another spell.

Angelina2

Unread post by Angelina2 » Mon May 11, 2009 9:18 am

Hi all,

Just wondering-when making a honey jar is it okay to use a picture of the person(s) and write on the back of the picture using that for my petition ? if that's okay, then would i put all the personal affects and herbs into the middle of the petition side then fold it up towards me so that the picture side is showing when it's all folded?

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Mon May 11, 2009 9:36 am

what i do is write in the picture all the personal information of the target and in a brown paper write the petition, then i put the picture into the midle of the petition paper and put all the personal''s concernd and herbs and then fold it up towards me. i'm not the expert , but for me work. good luck

Angelina2

Unread post by Angelina2 » Tue May 12, 2009 7:42 pm

Hi, thats a great way to do it.-Do you write on the front of the picture or the back?
Thanks for answering :-)

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Wed May 13, 2009 6:46 am

i write in the back of the picture 8-)

Angelina2

Unread post by Angelina2 » Tue May 26, 2009 11:20 am

Hi all,

Would it be okay to add one more petition paper in more detail in addition to the regular petition paper with the names encircled by short petitions?
Has anyone ever done this?

femba

Unread post by femba » Tue May 26, 2009 1:58 pm

:D Greetings joined a few weeks ago. I am trying to do the 'getting that job spell' and I've been using parchment, but I must say, I am not partial to this. I find it really difficult to burn, and it's just finicky to handle. I was wondering could I just use plain paper instead for this spell or do I have to stick to what's been suggested?

Any views welcomed.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue May 26, 2009 3:16 pm

Well out of curiosity are you using real parchment, as in animal skin, or parchment paper? A very old and traditional paper for petitions and name papers in hoodoo is brown unmarked paper from a grocery bag torn on all sides.
HRCC Student #1559

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue May 26, 2009 5:50 pm

To add to hail Discordia, brown paper bags burns very easy too :)
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed May 27, 2009 3:28 am

Dear Group

I'm working on drawing a man closer to me - we're friends and he's attracted to me, though we don't see each other often coz of our work schedules. Currently, his office is only 10 min walk to where I live.

I burnt a pink tea light dressed with attraction oil and deer's tongue leaves, on the top of a book written by him and his name card. The tea light burnt clean but there's some wax on the name card.

As I plan to reuse the name card for other works - maybe a loadstone ritual - should I clean the wax off it or should I leave it?

Thanks a lot for any suggestions.

Cabrielle

SouthernGirl

Unread post by SouthernGirl » Wed May 27, 2009 1:01 pm

I'm a newbie. But my first instinct on reading your post is to leave it. I'm sure someone with more experience will jump in. Just my .02. :)

femba

Unread post by femba » Wed May 27, 2009 1:31 pm

Yes I am using animal skin which doesn't please me at all. Only found out yesterday when I looked up the real meaning of parchment in the dictionary and I know this because the person who sold it to me said it was real virgin, the best you can buy. Yep it was expensive stuff. Come to think of it, as it burns the parchment smells like animal.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed May 27, 2009 3:06 pm

Yeah the real stuff can cost an arm and a leg, parchment paper is quite cheap and has a nice feel to it, LuckyMojo, I believe, will send along a sheet of it free with any order if you ask. The real parchment is great for somethings, but burning isn't always one of them. So yeah, I would go with paper torn form a brown paper bag myself but you can get parchment paper at most craft stores and of course from the fine folks at LuckyMojo.
HRCC Student #1559

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu May 28, 2009 5:16 am

Hi Angelina,
I don't know exactly what you are doing with the petitions but I think that's fine. I've done all kinds of interesting things with petitions.

good luck,
Bri

Angelina2

Unread post by Angelina2 » Thu May 28, 2009 6:57 am

thanks Bri :-)

jeshika

Unread post by jeshika » Sun May 31, 2009 12:51 am

We don't use brown bags where I am (they are ridiculously impossible to find) so I just took normal white paper and soaked it in black tea over night during a full moon (I like that old brown paper look) and while that may seem silly, I have no complaints :)

femba

Unread post by femba » Sun May 31, 2009 11:39 am

Thanks a bundle for all the responses - really appreciate it! I will be happy burning from now on lol!! :D

wylde

Unread post by wylde » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:15 pm

you can buy paper packaged and called parchment at many art and hobby stores, however its paper its not made of animal flesh of any sort. Art Velum also is paper made to mimic the original velum which was similar to parchment if not identical. Look in the drafting section or wherever they have art papers, they can be purchased as a tablet, spiral book, or rarely as loose papers or packaged loose papers.

KellyKat

Unread post by KellyKat » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:55 am

I'm wanting to do a name paper and have everything except something to dress or anoint it with. Might there be something I could use in place of that? Like something I might readily have on hand or be able to purchase at a store? Thanks.

mysiclady

Unread post by mysiclady » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:36 pm

It depends on the purpose that you're using the name paper for. may I inquire what is the purpose maybe I can help?

KellyKat

Unread post by KellyKat » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:51 pm

I'm wanting to do a breakup spell so that my daughter's BF leaves her and their son. I've improvised with things I already had here like using oil then adding black pepper, vinegar, lemon juice, and hair from a black cat and black dog. That's the best I could come up with at the time because something was telling me that I needed to do it that night. I'm still very open to other suggestions should I need to do it again if I don't begin to see signs of it working.

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:11 am

I had a break up candle lit at lm . Should I now light some protection candle for that. Also I may do some work in future also. Can I light the protection candle for the past candle and for future work?

Can someone pls help on how I can write a petition for protection candle- a simple one as I'm not understanding the concept completely. If I get a 1 liner I can add on to it...

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:25 am

a good description for how to make petitions can be found in catherine yronwode's "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" (this example being one for a Honey Jar, but it is good advice also for a candle petition paper).

you should be looking at this website before you come here and ask questions. that will assist you in becoming better acquainted with the work.
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

The_2

Unread post by The_2 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:31 am

Hi, I was looking at catherine's Bottle Spells page in "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" and trying to make a petition for a prosperity spell but I'm not sure whether it involves 1 or 2 people.

It's me trying to petition for my dad, so the focus isn't really on me, it's on him (although I would actually like it if this could benefit the whole family too). If this is the case, how should I do the petition? I don't think I'm trying to rule him or my family, per se. Do I cross my name over my dad's name or family's surname?

Thanks.

SilverStar

Unread post by SilverStar » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:37 pm

I'm not an expert but I think you should only write your dad's name since you wish the money to come to him.

The_2

Unread post by The_2 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:54 pm

Ok, so I was thinking of writing his name three times then:

JOHN SMITH
JOHN SMITH
JOHN SMITH

and then circling it with a petition like the one described in catherine's Honey Jar page at "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice"

that says "jane smith asks for help with her dad's business" et al. How does that sound?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:13 pm

Thats ok, but instead of "jane smith asks for help with her dad's business" just do something like Success success success, or wealth money wealth money.
HRCC Student #1559

The_2

Unread post by The_2 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:11 pm

Ooh good one :-) I should keep it simple.

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:48 am

I was wondering what if the person you're doing a spell on, has their last name changed? Does this affect any spell ? or Do you do the spell according to the last name you have always known the person for?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:34 am

If you know the name their changed their last name to, then just put John Doe-Jones. Just hyphenate it, that is the best thing. If you do not know the last name then just use the name they had before. To me that is their legal name they were born with, if they got married or something I would just use the above method.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:39 pm

msg33

I like using a person's legal name, but if they have a common name or a nickname that everyone uses then I like to incorporate that as well. One way I was taught to do it is to write their legal name reading left to write, the commonly used name diagonally and then the petition or other party's name criss-crossed over the legal name.

good luck,
Bri

mmcpower

Unread post by mmcpower » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:36 pm

So since I am still pretty new to hoodo, I would like some advice and feedback on how to prepare a petition correctly. I have had some great advice already but I am just curious as to how any of you do your petitions. I just would like to make sure I am doing the petitions correctly. And also when I do the target name on the petition do I still have to do a name paper for added affect?

Thank you so much for your inputs

Marie

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:56 am

well for me I write the person(s) name on the paper. What I want as clear and as simple as I can, try not to make it a novel. If I have a picture of the person(s) then I write the petition on the back of the picture. I also use different inks as well, but that's just me. I have found out that most of my petitions come true if I put at the end of the petition to "Harm None"; because you don't want to do a money spell and some how get the money because someone died in a car accident.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

mmcpower

Unread post by mmcpower » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:43 pm

Thank you tabbylover17 - I am glad to hear that I can write on the picture as I like doing that also. I also like using the different inks and I was always confused as to how to end the petition. So I really appreciate the advice.

Marie

Reynolds

Unread post by Reynolds » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:40 pm

Hi everyone,

the one thing that seems to get in the way of my conjure work is that on occassion I am an absolute space cadet. This happend earlier in the week when I began a Success spell. I put together 2 mojos, one for genereal success via the personal qualities which create success ( wisdom, mastery etc...) and another to help me with career success.

For the career mojo I emptied out an old success mojo and cleaned off some of the roots and added others, as well as a new petition ( after burning the old one).

But of course I goofed and forgot to put hair in the petition paper as I was having a space cadet moment, and didn't realize this until after I had sealed it ( tied the 9 knots and everything). Other than that the making of the mojo was fine, I put a lot of 'energy' into it, and I've been lighting a yellow candle in front of it daily ( for the duration of the spell) and feeding it and talking to it ( screaming, really, but in a 'motivational' sort of way).

So what do you guys think? The major difficulty in terms of re-doing it is also that I had an astrological election done for the spell, so re-doing that mojo would be an absolute pain, and I think it's doing well etc...

Do you guys think that if I perhaps regularly put some saliva on the outside of it, as well as first days urine, I should be ok?

Or am I 'doomed' because there isn't anything in the petition paper?

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated :-)

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:06 pm

That's, that's not good, it shows that you were not consecrating on the spell if you left out something that important. I doubt that even if you had included the hair the mojos would have been all that effective if you were not paying attention. I would remake the bags completely.
HRCC Student #1559

Reynolds

Unread post by Reynolds » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:06 pm

Thing is, minus the hair in the one mojo, I was paying attention! So it was the one thing I messed up :evil: Very silly. The candle I've been burning each time I feed it has been burning well, and I've been very hyped up and perfectly paying attention to my repeated consecration of both of them.

The one with the hair is definitlry good, and as for the one without, I think when I am done I'll speak to it and maybe ask it etc...
Of course, the thing is NOW, simply thinking of the possibility of error might effect it's power etc...

So, if there is any doubt, I may end up using it and seeing how it goes, and then simply order another kit and redo the spell ( so Important I 'll get another astrological election) and fully focus on the single purpose. I figure I'll remove all love etc related things from the one I'll get sent in the kit and add to it what I put into this one.

Damn, I almost wish I didn't ask this question as I m now even more doubting the Mojo's power :?

Ok, thankd HD
I'll use this one untill I can afford another election and anothe rkit, and customize the mojo with the special ingrediants I used in this one and then I'll make a new one and do a new spell FULLY focusing on this one goal.

DAMN I hate messing things up. Oh well, I figure I've learned a few things though, so the mess up isn't a total loss!
LEsson one, always use a check list, lol!

Thanks again Hail Discordia!

mmcpower

Unread post by mmcpower » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:16 am

So I have read a lot of posts on here and always see that there are a lot of us newbies and I was wondering if you all that are veterans can post how to properly do petitions. I have gotten some great advice from the posts, but I just am never sure if I am phrasing it right or if I am missing something. I would and I am sure all of us newbies would appreciate the outlines or the correct phrasings for the petitions.

Thank you in advance for sharing your great advice.

Marie

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:49 am

There are a number of ways to write petitions and it depends in part on what you are doing. The most basic way that I was taught is to write your target's name a number of times and then, turn your paper 90 degrees so that their name reads up and down in stead of left to right and cross their name with your name. This can be done for love, domination, control, influence, etc, etc. Another good way to do a petition is to write your name or your businesses name an odd number of times, turn the paper 90 degrees and then write out what it is that you want/desire. So if you need more money your could write a petition for more money, if you need more attention it can be written for that.

There is an entire chapter in cat's Hoodoo Roots Correspondence Course book which is required reading for students in her class. I highly recommend it, but you can't buy the book without becoming a student.

take care,
Bri

mmcpower

Unread post by mmcpower » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:46 am

Thanks Bri I really appreciate your time and input, it really helps.

Marie

Brida

Unread post by Brida » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:04 pm

Hi Bri.

I appreciate this advise as well. Though, I am having a hard time with the 90 degrees and writing your name so that the two names cross. Would it be right to just write your name over the other person's name? And when you say a number of times, how many times is that?

I ordered glass encased candles to be dressed by LM. Will they come with instructions, and do I need to write petitions for them even though I have asked LM to dress them according to specific people, etc.?

Please advise.

Thank you,
Brida

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:03 pm

To turn the paper 90 degrees, just turn it one to the right. Instead of going side to side your name should be going up and down. From what I've read, 9 is the most common number of times to write the names, but 3, 7, and other odd numbers up to 13 are used.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:25 pm

I normally just write exactly what I want or I write the person's name, but I have never done the 90 degree thing before, maybe I'll try it on the spell that I will be doing soon.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:26 am

No you can not simply write your name over the other person's name. You must turn it to either the right or left depending on your intentions. These kinds of things are important, and necessary for a reason. For example, if you write your target's name 9 times, and then turn it right one time or 90 degrees, and then write your name over theirs 9 times. Doing this means you are dominating the person, and draw something to you. Then you would fold the paper towards you (again to bring something to you) turn one time to the right, and then fold towards you again. The name paper is important, and must be done this way. If you want to remove something, curse the person, or get someone away, then you would fold the paper away from you, and you would turn the paper to the left instead of the write.

This is how you communicate your intentions to the spirits and the universe.

If you are not ready to do things this way, then perhaps you are not ready for this type of work. And doing things this way obviously help the effectiveness of your spell work. The name paper, or petition, should be a time to really concentrate, and think about what your request is. Things are done this way for a purpose, not just because.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:34 am

Chagrinedgirl

It is not every odd number. It is 3 (minimum), 5 (seldomly used), 7 (typically used for love spells, drawing, success, money spells) 9 (used for commanding spells, breaking up, crossing, hexing but can but used for love spells etc if you need more power. 9 is considered the magic number) 13 is used for powerful curses, breaking up, and unjinxing.

Overall, you should be using at least 3 at bare minimum such as the number of ingredients you are going to use, number of times to write the targets and your names on the name paper, number of days/hours to do spell work, etc.

The number 11 is not used.

Miss Kerry

Unread post by Miss Kerry » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:53 am

Wow Starsinthesky7, Thanks for that info, making notes for future reference.

Have a court case job to fix for family friend soon and am including the name petition amongst other things.

I've learnt so much in just the couple of weeks I've been here!

thanks all!
2010 Course Graduate #1548

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:05 am

Hi Brida,

Typically when petitions are written you write both names an odd number of times. 3 is a commonly used number as is 7, 9,and 13. If you are desiring to dominate someone you can write their name a fewer amount of times than your own, for instance, 3 times for their name and 7 times for yours. And as Starsinthesky has noted, in most cases you will want to turn the paper on its side and write your name ACROSS the target's name. That is one way of doing it. I was taught to use the odd numbers I mentioned above, but I do not follow the exact correspondence that Starsinthesky laid out, I will use numbers that are significant to my clients regardless of what that number may or may not symbolize in other kinds of work, so for instance I will use 13 if I have a client who strongly resonates with that number for all of their work. In my experience most people will have a favorite odd number for petition writing and use that about 85% of the time.

good luck,
Bri

Brida

Unread post by Brida » Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:01 am

Thank you all so much for helping me learn and grow! I deeply appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!

Now, I have more questions, but before I ask the questions I will give you some background info.

Situation ONE

Background: I purchased 4 black glass encased candles that were dressed by LM to remove hexes, jinxes, and evil eyes from me and those whom I love. I wrote a petition according to Robin's (I just love her! She is such a sweetie!) instructions. I lit the first candle Thursday night a few minutes before midnight. Friday was the first day of the full moon. I will let the candle burn completely during the waning moon, so as to turn evil away from me and those whom I love. I plan on doing this for three consecutive full moons.I will keep the 4th one for back-up. It is always good to have one on hand. You never know when you start to feel the heebie jeebies creep up on you.

Questions:

1. May I use the same petition for the lighting of the other two candles during the next two full moons; or do I need to re-write the petition on a fresh piece of paper?
2. What do I do with the petition(s) once I have used them with the candles? Do I flush them down the toilet, or let them waste away under running water?

Situation TWO

Background: I also purchased 24 different colored (6 colors) glass encased candles that were dressed by LM to draw love, friendship, peace, etc. to me and those whom I love. I will write petitions for these candles, and light them 6 at a time right before the new moon. I will let them burn completely during the waxing moon, so to draw all the positive things to me and those whom I love. I plan on doing this for three consecutive full moons. I will keep the last set of 6 as back-up. It is always good to have these things on hand. You never know when the ones you love, or even yourself needs a burst of positive energies in life.

Questions:

1. May I use the same petition for the lighting of the other twelve candles during the next new full moons; or do I need to re-write the petitions on a fresh piece of paper?
2. What do I do with the petitions once I have used them with the candles? Do I bury them in my front yard or back yard? I am renting a cottage right now, so it is not mine so to speak; BUT, I do live here, and I will for a long time to come...EVEN THOUGH we all know that LM's candles are so amazing that the man of my dreams(Tamir) will show up, and we will be married and I will move in to a bigger cottage so we can start a family! YEP! That is how it is gonna be! I have faith!

Sorry this post is so long, but I am still learning, and need all of you!

Please keep me and my family in your prayers, we can never get enough!

hugs,
Brida
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:05 am

This is wonderful information for the beginer ,like me, I must ask....Is the color of the ink important to the type of petiton?

Thanks,
Coco

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:23 am

Hello Brida

Yes you can move a petition from one candle to another.

Why would you flush it? Read this page on how to properly dispose of things: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Yes. use the same petition for the lighting of the other twelve candles during the next new full moons; or do I need to re-write the petitions on a fresh piece of paper

Yes that's fine to do I need to re-write the petitions on a fresh piece of paper
HRCC Student #1559

Brida

Unread post by Brida » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:24 pm

CoCo,

That is a GREAT question. I generally try to use the same color of ink as I do candle. I coordinate them to match so that the power is stronger, and helps me to focus while writing my petitions.

One note, you have to practice petition writing. Though it seems easier to just type it up, I feel it is more potent if you handwrite it. Again, remember who you are communicating with here. You are communicating with energy, spirits, the Universe. Something person, and with your touch just makes it more personalized, I think. I would love to hear what others think on this topic. Cat?

Haildiscordia, thank you for answering my questions. If anyone else has any more information on this topic, please post. I am learning, and would appreciate all the knowledge I can get.

hugs,
Brida
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Amulets, Charms, Seals, Papers, and Jewelry in Hoodoo”