• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:18 pm

Norse Bone Bind-Rune Amulet Questions and Answers

How to select, dress, fix, empower, and employ Lucky Mojo magical amulets, charms, seals, papers, talismans, and jewelry.

Unread postby rekkerafthor » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:59 pm

Hi all. This is my first post on here so I hope I'm in the right place. I know it if fairly common to use seals from various European grimoires in mojo bags. But my question is does anyone have experience using runic amulets like bind runes in mojo bags? Before starting to study hoodoo I was a student of the runes (and still am). I'm fairly accomplished with them and would have no problem making a charm to suit the purpose of the bag. My logic is that the runes are a Germanic tradition, and i know there is a strong Germanic element in hoodoo via European magical receipt books. I just wanted to get feedback on this idea.
Thanks
rekkerafthor

Re: Runic amulets in mojo bag

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:11 pm

Hi there,
While there are definitely some cross over elements between Hoodoo and Braucherei they tend to be more along the lines of Germanic influenced Christian folk imagery and petitions instead of runic magic. In making your own mojo hand you can add runes, just like some people will add stones like rose quartz (even though the only stones historically added to mojo hands are iron pyrite, lodestone, clear quartz crystals, and in some cases fairy crosses) but then you have something less "traditional" and more of your own making. My recommendation is to purchase a few traditionally made mojo hands, study them, learn from them, and then go about crafting your own.
Learn more about mojos here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Psychic Mimi » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:47 pm

Hi, all,

I want to get a Norse Bone Bind-Rune amulet, but I'm not sure which would be best for my situation. I'm trying to build my business as a tarot card reader and intuitive counselor (priority 1), but until priority 1 manifests, I'm going to be bartending on the side until things pick up. I read posts about which oils to get, but I would love an amulet that I could wear.

So, now to my question. Which amulet would be better suited to my situation? I was having trouble deciding because I really want to be able to build my business as quickly as possible, but in the meantime, I need money to pay my bills.

What do you guys think??
Psychic Mimi

Re: Norse Bone Bind-Rune Amulet Questions and Answers

Unread postby Papa Newt » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:41 pm

Well, with the new Norse Bone Bind-Rune Amulets there is Sigil Victory in 'Business with All People' as well as 'Sigil You Will Always Have Success' to consider. They are only $3.50 so you could get both if you so choose. :-)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:32 am

i agree with Papa Newt and can vouch for how wonderful these amulets are. So nice to see them return. I love mine very much.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Psychic Mimi » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:47 pm

Thank you for your suggestions. I think I'm going to buy them both! =)
Psychic Mimi

Unread postby lyranne » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:05 pm

I have been using the Norse Bone Rune's in my spell work. I'm trying to attract the attention of a man, and he is of norwegian decent. Since using the rune's there's been a great change (for the better) in energy. In as little as three weeks, we actually made plans to meet over the weekend. Unfortunately those plans fell through, a few hours before we were to meet. I'm frustrated - but I do feel that there's a good reason that maybe the timing was off for that night. Now, I'm hoping that the energy can move forward. I'm not sure what I can do to help strengthen the work. Suggestions? I have a triple drawing love mojo bag, and I'm burning a honey jar w/ the norse bones near. I'd like to know what else I can do to help w/ this.
lyranne

Unread postby DreamCatcher » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:56 pm

What kind of bone is it made out of? If I may ask. I want to purchase Odin
DreamCatcher

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:09 pm

These amulets are carved from Yak bone, in Nepal.

To see the complete list of Norse Bone Bind Runes, visit The Lucky W Amulet Archives at: http://www.luckymojo.com/norsebonebindruneamulet.html

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby SwampOak » Wed May 22, 2013 12:59 pm

I'm a little confused by the meaning of the Norse Sigil Disk. I attempted to do a search on the forums to see what topics came up for it, but apparently the board search isn't working correctly. (Or it isn't for me at least.)

How is this disk viewed? Meaning, etc.

Thank you!
SwampOak

Re: Bone, Shell, and Nut Reading Questions and Answers

Unread postby Leah Rivera » Wed May 22, 2013 1:58 pm

SwampOak,

I think this is the thread you are looking for. http://forum.luckymojo.com/norse-bone-bind-rune-amulet-questions-and-answers-t21853.html

I'm going to move your post over to it, while you read thru it, if that doesn't answer your question, I'll see what I can do to find you an answer. More details would help me tho. :)

EDIT ADDITION:

I moved your post over to here, and if you scroll up, you will notice that I added a link to the web page for the bind runes.
For a history of this, please search "bind rune" in wikipedia, the article is reasonably explainative.

If you would like to know what your personal runes are, so that you might select the best bind rune, consider purchasing a reading from an AIRR or Hoodoo Psychic reader who does Norse Runic Readings.

Leah

ps: Yes, I do Runic Readings :)
Leah Rivera

Unread postby SwampOak » Wed May 22, 2013 2:27 pm

Thanks Leah.

I'm seeking to understand the meaning and application of the Norse Sigil 'Helm of Empowerment', in the context of its inclusion in Ms Cat's Sangoma Bone Reading Set (which is why I posted it in the bone reading thread).

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
SwampOak
SwampOak

Unread postby Leah Rivera » Wed May 22, 2013 2:31 pm

Okay!

Well this one is new to me, let me go see if I can learn about the set and try and get you some more details. Cat's away for the day, but I'm sure she'll clue us in when she gets back ...

Give me a bit to figure this out. I know the meaning of that particular rune binding, but not its context. :)

Leah
Leah Rivera

Unread postby Leah Rivera » Wed May 22, 2013 2:34 pm

Okay, I have an answer ... which is the only one I can find and am going to need to do myself ... Buy the book. *laughs*

http://www.luckymojo.com/bonereading.html

Now to wait for cat to tell me to clean up this mess and move the whole conversation back ... oy!

Welcome to day 2 of being back on the job ... after 3 years

Leah
Leah Rivera

Unread postby SwampOak » Wed May 22, 2013 2:35 pm

No problem Leah!

I appreciate your help. :)
SwampOak

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed May 22, 2013 4:29 pm

Binary toss -- heads / tails on the issue covered by the bone disk. Need not be a rune disk -- could be heads-tails Chinese Double Carp disk, etc. See my book "Throwing the Bones."

AMU-NEP-NS10
Norse Sigil, Helm of Empowerment, Hand Carved Bone 1 1/4"
$3.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby SwampOak » Wed May 22, 2013 5:38 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Binary toss -- heads / tails on the issue covered by the bone disk. Need not be a rune disk -- could be heads-tails Chinese Double Carp disk, etc. See my book "Throwing the Bones."

I have your book, but I was still confused as to how this disk fit into the set. Thank you for responding!
SwampOak

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed May 22, 2013 5:57 pm

I love the few I bought years ago so much I just ordered a few more for friends. They are beautifully crafted and worth every penny.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri May 24, 2013 11:37 am

See the whole set of Norse Bind Rune Amulet disks carved on Yak bone, and order them individually here:

www.luckymojo.com/norsebonebindruneamulet.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri May 24, 2013 5:52 pm

The wordings on the back of each one tells the story. I love them all and will eventually complete my set.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Helm of Empowerment

Unread postby brumallead » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:36 am

I see you guys have multiple rune bindings in your store and I came across the Helm of Empowerment. I was curious as to what properties this sigil holds and which runes are bound to it. Can any of you help me out?
brumallead

Unread postby brthrchristopher » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:35 pm

Hi brumallead,

The "Helm of Empowerment" is a version of the Norse/Icelandic Aegishjalmur or Helm of Awe. In Scandinavian magical practices, the helm of awe (which can take many shapes, but one particular form is often given when if you google either Helm of Awe or aegishjalmur) is capable of many things. It can cause your enemies to become afraid of you, it can bring you blessings and good fortune, it can attract a lover, it can help you succeed in business and trade, and be wise and knowledgeable. Some work is tied to specific types of Helms as given in some information from an Icelandic spell book/grimoire known as the "galdrabok"

The Helm of Empowerment sold by Lucky Mojo is specifically for the wearer, to help bring them power in any pursuit or action, whether it is temporal power in the workplace, at home, in love and relationships, or spiritual power in being psychic, or a medium, or casting spells and performing rituals. It can even do both at the same time. It's pretty nifty that way.

From a compilation of entries from some the various galdraboks of Iceland I came up with a prayer that I like to use:
The helm of awe upon my brow -Let all wrath be run away, let all strife be stemmed. May all people look upon me with favor as Mary looked upon her blessed son with favor, may the world and the land be good and gracious unto me and may all my works be crowned with wisdom and success, In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

I recommend anointing the Helm of Empowerment with John the Conqueror, King Solomon's Wisdom, Master Key, Van Van or even 7-11 Holy Oil or Abramelin oil, or all of the above.
brthrchristopher

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:24 am

brthrchristopher, thank you so much for this information. I knew of the Helm of Awe, but I didn't realize the connection to the Helm of Empowerment. This is so awesome!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Tone » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:08 pm

I have some of these Bone Rune Amulets. I rubbed Lemongrass on them because Im out of Van Van. I think these are the ideal things to use your Van Van or Lemongrass with, Van Van preferred.
Tone

Unread postby mommy701 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:40 am

I purchased the Norse bone rune love charm to attract your most disired what I should do with it. I had intended to wear it as a pendant to attract my husband back to me who has moved out of the house but still in my life. He still pays the bills, takes me where I need to go,and still has sex with me. I made a honey jar and had no intention of putting it in there but to wear it. Is this okay.... is there some prayer I should say before I put it on or should I put it in the jar.
mommy701

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:11 pm

Hello, mommy701 ,

You could pray Psalm 23 and then state your desires.

And, yes, you can also wear it.

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Amulets, Charms, Seals, Papers, and Jewelry in Hoodoo