• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:59 am

Psychic Enhancement Amulets, Charms, Talismans, Jewelry

How to select, dress, fix, empower, and employ Lucky Mojo magical amulets, charms, seals, papers, talismans, and jewelry.

Psychic Enhancement Amulets, Charms, Talismans, Jewelry

Unread postby Sharona22 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:11 pm

I read this section on amulets etc. But could not find any info on the following:

i am looking for necklaces, charms, or things i can make to wear around my neck to help with pyschic visions (specifically animal communication.) i have ordered a Pyschic Vision kit and will do it and burn a Pyschic Vision candle when it arrives, but i would like something to wear 24/7. Any ideas?
Sharona22

Re: Finding Amulets, Charms and Jewelry for Psychic Enhancement

Unread postby J Simulcik » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:04 pm

The psychic vision kit comes with a mojo bag, which is carried. Beyond that, maybe an image of St. Francis?
J Simulcik

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:11 pm

St. Martin de Porres is another one to learn about, as he is a patron saint of veterinarians.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Sharona22 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:01 am

Can I wear the St. Francis, the Higher Plane amulet, Norse Rune of strength -- all these amulets together to give me a constant push on animal communication??? Just another thanks for letting me know thhere is mojo bag in with spell kit
Sharona22

Unread postby Lukianos » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:43 pm

You might consider attaching all of the amulets/medals you mention onto a chain-link bracelet to make a charm bracelet--a common solution to the multiple amulet problem. Likewise, making a necklace of saints medals/charms/amulets is also an option--as with a charm bracelet, use a chain link necklace, and attach individual amulets to individual chain links, spaced as desired.
Good luck!
Lukianos

Unread postby J Simulcik » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:55 am

Linking many amulets on one chain is a common solution, as ELKnapp said. For some people, however, this destroys the focus which they can place on each one. This may or may not be the case for you.
J Simulcik

Unread postby Sharona22 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:44 am

All my amulets are for similar desire thanks for help. Any more info on Lucky Mojo Norse Runes (bind rune amulets) I would appreciate
Sharona22

Unread postby Evil Guppies » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:18 pm

I work with crystals a lot, and what ended up happening is that I have necklaces/bracelets all for a specific purpose. I try to make them different lengths so if I need to wear a few they work together without looking silly.
Do some research on what cyrstals/symobls will work best for your purpose. Crystals for opening the third eye (I'm on little sleep so I'm not remembering right now) and maybe find a pendant of the animal/s you feel affinity for.

Not quite rune related, but I was "apprehended" by Odin and so now I work with him. I made a necklace for him. He is associated with gold mainly, but also copper and brass. I use crystals associated with him - onyx, apatite, and carnelian, and added copper beads as well. It serves its purpose really well.

To initiate it, I drew the rune representing Odin on a piece of paper (Ansuz) and other runes depicting what I wanted from the necklace. I did a small ritual, and burned the paper, and drank with Odin.
It's what worked for me.
Evil Guppies

Unread postby Sharona22 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:14 pm

The more I read how knowledgeable you all are I feel alittle intimidated I am going to satart my working on the pyschic vision animal communication issue and sthe stamina issue which is for my health and when I have accomplished this and learned some I will think about something else
Sharona22

Unread postby tisha » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:20 pm

i like stringing appropriate crystal beads together with charms scattered between the stones.
i usually add a vintage button with a velvet top to dress with an oil that works with what gemstones & charms i have picked.
namaste.
tisha

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:03 pm

The Norse bind-runes we sell, which are carved on bone, come in 23 different styles, for as many different situations and conditions. I would suggest for you perhaps the Helm of Empowerment style.

AMU-IND-NSBT Amulet India Norse Sigil Hand-Carved Bone Galdrabok Talismans, Asst. $3.00

AMU-IND-NSBX Amulet India Norse Sigil Hand-Carved Bone Galdrabok Talismans, Set of 23 $66.00
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Sharona22 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:52 pm

I think this is the one Robin reccomened I just received it
Sharona22

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:15 pm

Something nagasiva and i do, that i don't see too many other folks doing, is if we want to wear two flat-backed amulets or talismans as necklace pieces -- say, for example, an "Eye of Buddha" and a "Pentacle of the Raven" -- we glue them back to back and pass the necklace cord through the links on both of them in the form of a lark's head knot. If the links bulge out in back in such a way that the two talismans cannot be pressed flat back-to-back, we will generally cut one of the links off. The glue we prefer is Automotive Goop, a very strong but slightly fexible and non-cracking adhesive which is also what we use to stick all of the religious and magical statues and amulets to the Mojo Car:
http://luckymojo.com/mojocar.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Sharona22 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:52 am

Cat I was right about getting helm of empowerment and I also got higher planes I am wearing them both on same necklace,if you have any others for pyschic vision let me know and I will get it
Sharona22

Unread postby Morrigan_Aria » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:46 pm

My many-times removed Great-Aunt is Saint Gertrude of Nivelles, she was born in 626 and died 17 March 659. Yes, her feast day is also St. Patrick's day...

She is associated with cats and mice, so perhaps other animals would fall in here as well.

Additionally, she was a relatively noted psychic as well.

I have found some icons of her that are available online, but don't bother contacting the Collegiate Church of St Gertrude in Nivelles, Belgium...I was there last summer and no one speaks English...if you are fluid in French, give them a try too.

Well met,
Morrigan Aria
Morrigan_Aria

Unread postby Sharona22 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:01 am

Are there any specific animals associated with physchic vision or communication?I am looking for medallion or necklace of Saint Francis you do not have one are you ever gonna get one??
Sharona22

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:19 pm

Sharona22 wrote:Are there any specific animals associated with physchic vision or communication?I am looking for medallion or necklace of Saint Francis you do not have one are you ever gonna get one??

Hi, I have a few sites for Saint Medals but I'm not sure I should post them here on the forum since they are not LuckyMojo products so I sent you a privet message with the info.

I hope that helps.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Sharona22 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:40 pm

The St. Francis is for my help with animal communication,is there a ST. to help with clarity and focus??
Sharona22

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:46 pm

Hi Sharona,
He is not a Saint, but King Solomon is known for his wisdom and good judgement.
Lucky Mojo makes a whole line of his products which you can find here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sharona22 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:32 am

What is the significance of all of these items tisha
Sharona22

Unread postby Sharona22 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:36 am

Thanks Cat for Pet Items for saints I bought a few for many friends with pets whom I am close with because they were absolutely wonderful You made my day by getting one for my dog who has alot of health issues and when I start with my pyschic vision items and my stamina and crown of sucess I will order the triple mojo health for pets since it worked for others who reccomended it.
Sharona22

Unread postby Sharona22 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:39 am

Sorry my thanks for the pet saint items should go to HailDiscordia I keep mixing you and Cat up because I got private messages from both and my computer screwed up one reply then I made same error,my apologies and it will not happen again
Sharona22

sneaky jewelry trick.

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:35 pm

So i had an idea that i wanted to send one of the parties for break up work. The female in the relationship works with autistic children. So I was thinking about sending her some autism awareness jewelry. Autism awareness usually has to do with puzzle pieces. I was going to dress it with appropriate oils break up...and powders. However, I was wondering would the symbolism of pieces would that be appropriate for break up work. Like theres a missing piece? Just a thought, and wanted some feed back.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: sneaky jewelry trick.

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:37 pm

I'd look at it like a puzzle breaking apart - like she's a piece that in the wrong place, or doesn't fit, or whatever.

That's very sneaky. :) Best of luck.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 pm

Thanks thats what I was thinking. I found a piece of jewelry where its two puzzle pieces together and both makes a picture of a heart. So I can send the other part of the necklace away...makes a broken heart. But thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:44 pm

Hmm. An interesting idea. What strikes me is that a puzzle piece is meant to be put together with another specific piece. What I would do is get another puzzle piece that clearly can not fit with the one that is part of the jewelery and fix that and hide it in the home of the other person, or put it where they walk past it or over it.

And on fixing jewelery in general I find that soaking them in a tincture or herb tea made with crossing herbs or break up herbs like hot pepper. Just a thought.

Good Luck :)
Turnsteel

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:48 pm

Thanks HD. Well I guess i will get a piece of jewerly where it is a single piece and it doesnt fit together with anything. Sort of like a lost piece. I just saw a necklace like the one I described above, and thought that might work since it had the heart element that would be broken in half. But i think I will just get the single piece and send it.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:50 pm

I like HD's idea of soaking it in Crossing and Break Up tea or tincture. I'm always cautious about anointing with oils since people usually sense that they've touched sometime foreign, plus BU oil has a pretty strong smell.

I think this a great sneaky trick however. You cover all your bases, not only are you getting physical contact with the target, but you are also incorporating a symbolic link-the pieces. I like it.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:36 pm

Thanks. I will make sure it doesnt smell peculiar.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TheBeard » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:29 am

I have ordered the Eye of Agomotto (which is just cool on so many levels that LM sells this product) pendant which should be arriving any day now. I plan to comission this amulet to aid me in enhanced psychic ability and vision. I plan to adhere a few very small stones and crystals to the back of the amulet using automotive goop (a useful product I learned about in these forums) the stones correspond with psychic enhancement and third eye opening in some philosophies. I plan to annoint also anoint the amulet with psychic vision oil. Can anyone suggest anything else that may help me make the connection between my third eye and the Eye og Agamotto? Perhaps even a certain psalm or prayer to use?

Also I would like to say thank you to the LM staff for being such a blessing and offering such fantastic products and information. Thank you.
TheBeard

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:49 pm

I was under the impression that the Eye of Agomotto was sold out and re-stocking time was undetermined! If these are back in then I cannot wait to order one. I have been very patient for a few years now. Thank you for the info, TheBeard!

http://www.luckymojo.com/eyeofbuddha.html

Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TheBeard » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:27 pm

I am so sorry for misleading you. My package just arrived yesterday and the eye of agamotto was not included due to being out of stock. I called the shop and they did advise me that they do not know when they will get more in. I was pretty bummed out about it but hey LM sells so many great things I'll find a way to get over it. Again I apologize for getting your hopes up. I know the feeling as I was anxiously anticipating mine and when I reached into the bottom of my package and felt empty space after removing another item, I was crushed.
TheBeard

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:09 am

I know the feeling, but I do understand how hard they are to keep in stock....and be at the mercy of the manufacturer. I will own one someday! This I know. :)
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby colliz » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:52 am

hi, I came across this post and was interested, I do have a situation and was wondering what is the best way to work it, I have a guy I am interested in, we live together and been sexually active, but we are just roommates, however I want to develop more with him, I have access to everything he has, even helping with his laundry, he sometimes wears a gold chain, I want to know what is the best way to work it, not only for other females to stay away but for us to start a serious relationship.

Thanks in advance
colliz

Unread postby deaconmillett » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:27 am

Good ol' Love Me is the answer, Colliz!

I prefer incense for charging talismans and fixing jewelry -- but Turnsteel's tea idea is something I've gotta try!

Take a nice bath in Love Me bath crystals, then set aside a jar of the bathwater to use in your guy's laundry. Just add it to the rinse cycle. You may want to handwrite a "Rinse Freshener" label on the jar, just in case. :)

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:43 pm

Starsinthesky, I think the sneakiest aspect of your trick is connecting the work to a cause dear to her heart. The more she wears that jewelry that expresses her highest and most generous aspirations, the more she'll fight with Mr. Wrong. <shivers>

I'm so glad you're not putting that thing on me ;)

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby colliz » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:32 pm

thank you for the reply, I like the idea of the tea as well, but I realize that he however washes the chain before wearing it because of dust, so does that mean if I was to use incense or the tea and he washes it, it would no longer work?

colliz
colliz

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:13 pm

Hello, colliz ,
Yes, it would weaken the spell after he washes it.
BUT if he gets it on his skin right away, the energy would take effect
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby colliz » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:27 pm

Thanks Miss Aida for your reply.
colliz

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:32 pm

colliz, since this is your roommate, you can always dress the chain again as often as you need to.

To keep other women away as well as to increase his interest in you, wash that chain with a dilute solution of your menstrual blood!

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby colliz » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:16 am

hi, Miss Michaele, thanks for the reply, by washing it in a dilute solution of my menstrual blood would keep women away? or it there another spell for that? also every time he is about to wear it he washes it, because he usually just have it laying around when its not on his neck, so wouldn't that defeat the purpose even if he touches it b4 washing it?

colliz
colliz

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:15 am

Well if he picks it up and he touches it, so the solutions will get on him.
Sure they may not sit for ages on him but they still get on him.
Dabbing a little oil (and I mean a little) on it means when he washes it unless he uses soap all the time, it will stay on the necklace.

If hot footing someone can work when they walk over the mix wearing shoes, then touching the item with his hands will start the work.
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:56 am

colliz, my suggestion about the solution of menstrual blood on the necklace was sparked by something I heard on the radio show many years ago. Miss cat recounted the story of a client who simply could not keep a girlfriend or a relationship until it was discovered that his ex had placed a used tampon in the pocket of a suit that he rarely wore. So, yes, in that case menstrual blood did its work even when the client was not wearing the object. So Shantilly Lace is right.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby colliz » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:41 pm

Thank you so much guys, never thought i'll ever say this but I can't wait till my next flow. lol.
colliz

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Amulets, Charms, Seals, Papers, and Jewelry in Hoodoo