• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:20 am

Hunting and Fishing Luck Amulets, Charms, Talismans, Jewelry

How to select, dress, fix, empower, and employ Lucky Mojo magical amulets, charms, seals, papers, talismans, and jewelry.

Hunting and Fishing Luck Amulets, Charms, Talismans, Jewelry

Unread postby Randy23 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:36 pm

Hi was hoping someone can help with a charm or coin that will bring luck when I go fishing. I'm a fisherman and could use a good luck charm or coin. In a runt and need some help. Any ideas? Thanks for any advice
Randy23

Re: Help with a lucky charm

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:57 pm

Good Evening, Randy23,
Oh boy. Lucky Mojo has an array of amulets and charms. It's like a treasure chest full of wonderful goodies!
Have you checked out this page? www.luckymojo.com/mojocatamulets.html
Once you've narrowed down the possibilities, let us know if you have any questions.
Take care and catch some HUGE fish!!!!
Have a great week.
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Help with a lucky charm

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:33 am

Although mojo bags originated with the making of hunting charms -- which tells you how long ago it started! -- most of the amulets available from Lucky Mojo are for love, money, and protection. You might not find anything that strikes you as a useful fishing charm, so you might want to make something like this:

Make a mojo bag with a lodestone and at least one fish-shaped charm. (Another charm on the outside of the bag is optional. On the one hand, it'll help you remember what it's for; on the other hand, it might tell people your business.) Dress it with Crown of Success.

Also, I believe that Devil's Shoestring has been used to paralyze fish by Native American tribes that built fish weirs, so you might want some of that in your bag. It's lucky and protective, too. Put a fishing lure in there, something bright and shiny or something designed for the species of fish that you most want to catch. And your hair, because that's an extension of yourself, and you want the fish to find you.

Dress it all with Attraction and Crown of Success. That's a modern fishing charm off the top of my head.

You'll find some more traditional work in this brief but informative thread:

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Amulets, Charms, Seals, Papers, and Jewelry in Hoodoo