Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Love Me Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
lavender2

Love Me Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by lavender2 » Tue May 19, 2009 10:33 am

Hi everyone,
I've been looking at the site for a while now and been lurking since the board was started and thought I'd introduce myself since I enjoy reading all the posts on here. I've been reading Tarot since the age of 16 which is so long ago I'm not even going to say when...I'm a trained Wicca though not much practicing anymore and interested in astrology and various other things. I'm hoping to go to Lily Dale next month (a spiritualist town south of Buffalo.) I knew very very little about hoodoo when I came to this site and it has been fascinating. Miss Cat is an amazing source of information, I respect her knowledge.
My question is this: I ordered a mojo hand (love me) in Feb. I made a mistake in dressing the bag-one day before a waxing moon (which in Wicca would weaken the spell or render it basically useless.) One of the nights I was working on the candle spell I leaned forward and my hair caught on fire. 8-) Does that have any meaning? I ask since it's been 3 months and so far nothing. Did I ruin the bag by beginning my spell on the last night of a waning moon? I'm usually one who "measures twice and cuts once" but this time I didn't. Thanks for any input.
Blessings.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Love Me Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue May 19, 2009 11:10 am

Hi, welcome to the forum.
lavender wrote:I made a mistake in dressing the bag-one day before a waxing moon (which in Wicca would weaken the spell or render it basically useless.)
In hoodoo some people put more stock in the moons phases then others, I'm of the option that its nice to work by them if you can, it won't ruin anything if you don't. I've done blessing and drawing spells by a waning and dark moon and I've cursed by the full. I believe one should do the work when its needed.
lavender wrote:One of the nights I was working on the candle spell I leaned forward and my hair caught on fire. 8-) Does that have any meaning?
I think it means you leaned to far forward, not everything is a sighn but if you feel it is then you must figure it out, signs are very often a personal thing and what looks like a profound and clear sign to one, may look like nothing at all to another.

l
lavender wrote:I ask since it's been 3 months and so far nothing.

Well the mojo may not work for a number of reasons, have you been feeding and talking to it, has someone seen it or worse touched it. Is someone throwing for you and have crossed you up. And it could be that what you want simply isn't yours to have. Do a divination, or if you yourself can't have one done to see how the spell is going.
HRCC Student #1559

lavender2

Unread post by lavender2 » Tue May 19, 2009 11:43 am

Thanks for your reply. How would I know if someone had crossed me up or interfered in some way? If someone had done does it last indefinitely?
Blessings.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue May 19, 2009 11:47 am

Again, a divination can tell you if your crossed, if you are the Uncrossing spell kit has what you need to cleans yourself, after that you will need protection, for that the Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit is ideal. You may not be crossed, you might just not be meant to have what your trying to get.
HRCC Student #1559

lavender2

Unread post by lavender2 » Tue May 19, 2009 1:48 pm

Yeah, story of my life. :) Thanks for the info.

basilthyme

Unread post by basilthyme » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:25 am

Hello LM,

I just wanted to ask where to wear the Love me mojo, in the brasseire or Under waist level and how to charge Mojo Bags, just with oils or like the Money Mojo, love me mojo is also charged with Alcohol and urine?

Regards
Basilthyme

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:32 am

Do a forum search as this has come up many many times. As to where to wear the mojo its up to you, in your bra is very traditional, you could also keep it in your handbag or purse, or in your underwear.
HRCC Student #1559

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:30 am

Here's a summary of my situation:

I've been in a long-term relationship with an amazing guy, and I'm very sure he's the one I'm going to live the rest of my life with.. But I've become incredibly insecure when it comes to him associating with other girls, as earlier on in the relationship, he admitted that he had feelings for another woman, although he did nothing physically.

I'm very sure he loves me and he's not the type to cheat on me of his own accord, but I have a very deep fear of him being tempted by someone else, almost to the point of obsession.

So I wanted to have a mojo hand made, but I realised that there were qualities that a lot of the love mojo hands had that I wanted in mine. For example, I would like to have the effects of fidelity from the "stay with me" mojo, the deep, intense love of the "love me" mojo, and the feeling of need and want from the "follow me boy" mojo hand. I want him to have eyes for no one but me, and for us to have an ever-deepening love that will not waver. I don't want to control him or make him submissive, I want our relationship to be sweet and harmonious, not aggressive and woman-dominated.

So I was wondering if I could add in other complementing herbs and curios that can help me achieve those effects.
I mean, technically it would be the same as getting all 3 mojo hands..

Would this be possible? If so, what could I add in? I intend to put in a pair of lodestones and a love amulet as well.

Sorry for my ignorance, and thank you so much in advance for your advice! :D

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:33 pm

Yeah, you could add ingredients to a Love Me hand to make your own mojo :-) but be careful that you don't order items that are already in the Love Me mojo. You could make it so big that it would not be wearable.

Making mojos is a great way to learn about Hoodoo and practice your hand at the craft of it.

If you don't already have it, this book: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
It has a list of the roots, herbs, and curios that would be appropriate for the kind of mojo hand you want to make.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:49 pm

Hi Bri, thanks for your reply :D

Could I actually just order a "love me" mojo and add on to it?

And is there anything you could recommend to add? Or should I take this to the herb, mineral and animal curios forum?

Thanks so much, and have a great day! :)

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:13 pm

If you order a mojo hand like the Love Me hand there is no need to add anything other then the personal concerns.
HRCC Student #1559

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:35 pm

I just received my order of a mojo bag, fo rlove, with the herbs and curios in them. What are some other things that i can add? I have a pic of my target, handwriting sample and his signature..I dont have his hair or anyother personal DNA. Would a petition on his photo be ok? Thanks

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:41 pm

Oh and just to add, I also have some oils and powders to feed the bag and maybe annoint the petition.. Any thoughts/ideas?

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:28 am

And what would be the best day to start filling my bag? Thanks.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:50 am

Hello. mar,do a forum, searches all of your questions have been answered elsewhere, you just have to look.
HRCC Student #1559

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:08 am

I was just wondering- supposing a love mojo hand contains, say, a Queen Elizabeth root and other such magnetic/compelling love herbs, and is anointed with a mixture of Follow Me Boy, Kiss Me Now! and Look me Over oils, and they are all "programmed" to be working on my boyfriend, to make him lust me, cling to me etc..

Would it still be attracting the attention of other guys as well?

I'm so curious! :D

Thank you in advance for your responses, and have a wonderful day! :)

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:41 pm

It's entirely dependant upon your intent. If you're petitioning and 'programming' it to work on your boyfriend, then that's who it will work on. If, however, you want to attract the attention of other men, then it will do that if you want it to.

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:42 am

Thanks, NotDorianGray :D

What if it's meant for my boyfriend, but I'd also like the attention of other guys (who doesn't)?

Would it still work that way?

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:36 am

That sounds a bit like having your cake and eating it too... I wouldn't program your mojo hand for that. I'd leave it for your boyfriend only, and if you want extra attention when you go out, wear some Look Me Over oil as a perfume.

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:01 am

NotDorianGray wrote:That sounds a bit like having your cake and eating it too... I wouldn't program your mojo hand for that. I'd leave it for your boyfriend only, and if you want extra attention when you go out, wear some Look Me Over oil as a perfume.
Hahah, I suppose it would be too much.. Thank you so much for your help! :D

Maya28

Unread post by Maya28 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:34 pm

Hi Everyone,
I am wanting to create my own mojo bag (for love) and am wanting to know what are the best things to put inside of the bag (i.e love herbs, pictures, oils...etc.) I'm fairly well stocked up on oils & herbs that I bought from LM btw. I have never made my own bag and just would like some good suggestions on making an effectiv mojo bag. Thank you in advance to any and all :D

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:50 pm

Is this for general love drawing or do you have a specific person in mind? Have you looked at LMs list of herbs and their spiritual properties?

to name a few...

catnip to capture a lover with your special ways
coriander to stimulate passion and draw and keep love
cubeb berries to control a lover
damiana to draw love and intensify sexual passion
deer's tongue to get someone to love you
jasmine to enhance the power of love herbs
lavender flowers to promote passion, harmony and cooperation with a lover
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:53 pm

Add whatever herbs, curios, and concerns you feel will match your needs. You can dress those items with your oils, as well as annoint and feed the finished bag with it. Keep it to no more than 13 ingredients. 3, 7, and 9 are also traditional numbers of ingredients to add. You can pray over the bag as you add the things, and certainly over the finished bag. You can also speak to the spirit of the bag, letting it know what you want it to do for you. Once your bag is complete do not let anyone else touch it, ever. Feed the bag more condition oil, or something like a corresponding cologne, or whiskey weekly to keep it working.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Maya28

Unread post by Maya28 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:53 pm

yes it is for a specific person (sorry i didn't mention that in my first post).

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:28 pm

You will want to include a personal concern of that persons' for a link...

Personally, I reference LM for everything because there is so much useful information. If this is your first one you may want to do this as well.

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:04 pm

hi there, i have a mojo bag for love, and put in all the personal concerns from my target and some root and oils and powders also a stone for love, I also put some of my menstrual blood and fed my bag on the outside with oil, I also wrote a petition on the back of my targets picture..is that ok..

I would also like to know can I keep it in my purse when i go out and when i am with my target, and when i am at home can i keep it under my mattress and keep it there when i sleep.

Also how long did it take for any of you to see results from your mojo bag.

thank you

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:35 pm

Is this a LM mojo? The choices you listed are appropriate for love. Results vary with spell work; some are instantaneous, some days, weeks etc., just depends. In other words do not expect the mojo to work unless you work it.

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:26 pm

by working it, you mean feed once a week, and pray to it or incense everyday.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:37 pm

Weekly for the most part, some people smoke theirs weekly or when they feel the need.

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:05 am

thank you

ko558

Unread post by ko558 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:46 pm

I just got my 3x love me mojo yesterday (YAY!!)

I was reading the instructions and it doesn't say anything about adding any personal concerns. However I read on this site that the mojo is not considered fixed unless personal concerns are added. Needless to say I am confused as to what I am suppose to do. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Also why is the pinned paper and left-over wax thrown into the river instead of buried by my doorstep?

By the way the mojo bag looked so cute with its little oil vial inside its bag.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:53 pm

I am not sure what you mean when you say that "the mojo is not considered fixed unless personal concerns are added." If someone told you that, that's their opinion, but not something i ever heard growing up! I have had mojo hands made for me that came fixed and prepared without anything of mine added, and others where i was requested to submit something, and others where i was told i could add something to "personalize it" if i wanted to.

Perhaps people are unclear on the term "fixed and prepared" -- it means that the articles are selected, assembled, combined, prayed over, and blessed for their intended use. ALL of our mojo hands are fixed and prepared in this way, including whispering prayers over them, breathing into them, and providing them with oils to feed and anoint them.

As for the many forms of disposal, and this mojo hand is one i was taught long ago -- and that's how i was taught on it -- to set the pinned paper into running water. I am sure that burial in the back yard wiuld be another good choice -- in some ways a better choice, if you consider the idea of keeping things close to home -- but i am a traditionalist, and i passed this one along just the way i was given it.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ko558

Unread post by ko558 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:33 pm

Sorry to be a bother, but I am new to this and would hate to mess up.
Do I add personal concerns to this mojo? It is not mentioned in the instructions.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:39 pm

If it's not mentioned in the instructions, then it is not part of this work. Follow the instructions to the letter as-is.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:48 pm

Hi, i have a question, I have recently lost touch with the person I was doing this for and wanted to know if it will still work even though we dont talk or see eachother...I have been praying to st martha for the last four tuesdays(I pray everyday) and light a red candle on tuesdays, and I have a love mojo with a tissue soaked with his semen and a string soaked with his semen ties nine times,lodestone,catnip,patouli root,a quartz stone and A few other things now, I feed my mojo everyweek and smoke it with incense once or twice a week,,I keep it with me all the time, and now because i don't have contact with him,,,I wanted to know if it would still be working to keep him tied to me also and if st martha will still help me even though we had a falling out?

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:08 pm

It seems there are a couple issues here. If you haven't yet, I highly recommend you get a reading from one of the AIRR readers. They will help sort out your situation and point you in the direction you should go. Good luck!
HRCC Student #1339

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:35 pm

Keeping with the post above which i completely agree with, there is soo much going on a reading might tell you how to tackel the situation, whats going on, if it will happen, if work will help..etc...that being said I also have to say dont second guess your work its one of the worst things we can do to run it, also dont over think it, from your post it sounds like you are really working it, which i see as over working it. I know we are all impatient but you must give it time to manifest the proper way..remember the 3day 3 week 3 mo? your question is can it be working yes it can be sometimes we move farther apart to move closer..is this the case? a reading will tell. But I would if I were you finish the work you have started, then take a step back and let it manifest wait it out, dress the mojo weekly as you should, and then not think about it.. once we forget it often shows up..good luck
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:46 pm

Thank you. I do believe in what I am doing,,,I have had a couple of readings,which I have been seeing what they have said and I kind of expected the lack of contact because that was said at my readings, it also said things would work out at the end but I guess it is just hard to take when your dealing with it...but I am and will continue with what I am doing,,,

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:50 pm

its always harder when in the situation, which is more the reason to take time to step back, trust your work and let it do its job. I can tell you my most successful work is when i let it go and move on and dont think about it. Im sure the same is for you. so mimic that behavior even if it means you fake/ force it to make it happen. Get a reading it will tell you what to do, how long this will go on and such. its a tool to aid in conjure.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

missyd915

Unread post by missyd915 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:41 pm

Hey All
I have a mojo hand that i plan to start tommorrow and have a question concerning it.

The love me hand calls for the pins used in the candle to be added to the bag with the name paper at the end of 9 days but im thinking would it be ok to wrap the pins in something, as surely they are in danger of stabbing through the bag and into me (or possibly my target if he were to hug me), and that concerns me a bit.

Many Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:40 pm

Wrap the pins in a piece of leather.
catherine yronwode

Chirplet

Unread post by Chirplet » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:51 am

Hello all!

I just had a few questions about my Triple Strength Love Me mojo hand, and I'm hoping I might receive my answers here.

I received my mojo hand in the mail last night and had decided to wait until the new moon (as instructed) to begin the process of activating the bag. I placed the bag and accompanying oil securely in their little box in the bedside stand that rests immediately beside my pillow. Last night, as I slept, I had intensely vivid dreams involving the reception of copious romantic and physical attention/attraction from certain people. Now, I rarely dream about people I know, and I've never had this manner of dream (with that degree of vivid clarity) prior to last night.

1) Is it possible the mojo hand is having some manner of effect prior to my having activated it with candles and pins and name papers?

2) If so, does that mean I should activate it now, or might it already be active?

3) Should I carry the bag with me prior to activating it?

My next question pertains to the handling of my mojo hand.

4) While no one but myself has seen or touched the actual bag, someone else checked the mail yesterday and carried the little white box containing the bag into the apartment. Is there a chance this might impact the functioning of the mojo hand?

I know this might seem a bit extreme, but I really want to ensure that my mojo hand is receiving the best possible care.

Thank you for any answers you may provide!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:59 am

1) You are working under a grossly false assumption that a mojo must be "activated." Please read our material on mojo hands and understand that every mojo we make is prayed over and breathed into to bring it to life on your behalf. The idea that it must be "actiovated" is spurious.

2) See above -- it was alive when made for you and sent to you. We could have put your "stuff" in it for you, but that would require extensive two-way shipping of your personal co0ncerns, and most folks prefer just to get the hand made and to work with it further themselves -- or, in some cases, to accept it as it comes with no further additions to the bag,

3) See above -- you may wish to personalize or work with it further than we did, and i ceertainly recommend that you do so, but whether or not you carry it prior to any further ritual of your own will be your own choice.

4) Since mojo hands have been shipped by mail from root doctors to clients for more than 100 years now, i would say that your worries about the handling of the box that yours was shipped in would be baseless by now and you can rest assured that such concerns are primarily a function of unfamiliarity with the tradition of mail-order mojos, which literally goes back to the 1910s or earlier.
catherine yronwode

Chirplet

Unread post by Chirplet » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:49 am

Thank you for your quick response. I apologize for my grossly false assumption and any confusion on my part. I assure you, I absolutely had read the information provided on your website regarding the history of mojo hands, and the method Lucky Mojo employs in their creation prior to even considering a purchase. I also read many of the posts on this forum and the instructions included with the bag several times prior to posting my own question. I had thought that following the instructions included with the bag was necessary to the functioning of the mojo, and had seen several posts emphasizing the importance of following the instructions accompanying the mojo hand in order to see proper results. However, I am admittedly a neophyte, and I'm certain I will have misconceptions that will need to be clarified by experienced workers. While I was aware that the makers of every mojo hand prayed over them and breathed life into them on the behalf of customers like myself, I wasn't aware that was sufficient for the mojo to work toward a specific purpose. In any case, I appreciate your answers and confirmation that my worries were entirely baseless (as I suspected they most likely must be, as a number of mail personnel were almost certainly handling the box as it made its way to me) and am inspired to look up further literature on the history and creation of mojo hands. I hope I didn't offend you with my seeming ignorance.

muimui

Unread post by muimui » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:17 pm

hi
I want my husband love me more and always on his mind, so is it use kiss me now or love me mojo bag is good for me? if not , any suggest for me?

and when i order this mojo bag, can i need order any things for the preparation(such as candles or.....?)
tks

)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:53 am

Love Me (http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html) is what you need muimui. I recommend the Spellkit found on the same page, it includes everything including instructions.

Kiss Me Now (http://www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html)is for sexual quickie!

Negi Springfield

Unread post by Negi Springfield » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:52 pm

I'm looking over the different Mojos to get next and I am considering the Love Me Hand. I read on here someone talking about a candle and wanted to ask if I'd need to order one with the Hand?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:16 am

I am not sure how you intend to use the candle. I have been taught several ways of preparing and charging a mojo hand--one of which does involve a small 4 inch candle anointed with an appropriate condition oil. Certainly you could order a vigil candle along with your hand too or perform any other candle work along with the preparation of your hand.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

jujuman

Unread post by jujuman » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:03 am

Just received my Love Me Mojo Hand ( Triple Strength ) and on reading instructions, it says begin spell on New Moon.

Is it a must to do that? would it be any less effective if I do it on any other day? I want to get it going asap as the new moon is 10 days away from today. Can I go ahead and do it now?

The target is living with me now but is travelling overseas for possibly a year or two. Will it still be effective on her even when shes gone?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:58 am

Yes, you can start the spell any time; however, the energy of the New Moon 'enhances' the spell's effect. Take an example, if you want to lose weight, losing one pound is great, losing two is superb and losing three is excellent... So anything to 'enhance' the spell is great. Like the addition of incense, baths, sachets, candles...But your spell will work whether that person is with you or at a distance. Make sure to get personal concerns, hair, nails, sexual fluids, hand writing, soiled socks, soiled underwear, etc. Good Luck!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:31 pm

Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

jujuman

Unread post by jujuman » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:21 pm

Thank you, will wait for the new moon

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:20 pm

I was wondering the same thing actually. I recently placed a order for a Love me mojo hand and i am awaiting it's arrival =)
In addition to the Mojo I ordered fire of love incence powder. I was wondering if they can be used in combination seeing as one will bring passion and the other on going Love in a relationship.. does this sound about right? this will be my first mojo hand and I'm confident that it is my next step in my Love workings but I do need a little guidance from those with experience =)
thank you !!

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:21 pm

hello all,

I would greatly appreciate some guidance!! i recently received my Love Me Mojo and I want to personalize it as much as i possibly can.

i will of course be following the instructions that came with the mojo itself and thank you Alicia for preparing it with love and care. I just feel so strongly that if i were to add my personal concerns to the Mojo it would only strengthen it's force.

question : can you continue to add personal concerns to a love me mojo hand over time? which would involve re opening the bag once it has been sealed?

question: would it be appropriate to anoint my lodestones with my "monthly" personal concerns or to have a piece of cloth containing such?

I do have some personal concerns belonging to my loved one but I feel if given the time to collect more it may be even more effective.

please point me in the right direction

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:37 am

hello.

i'm working my Love me mojo and I noticed that today while burning my candle the pins had clung together to the candle they would not drop.
when they did drop the single pin managed to drop two other pins as well.

any suggestions of what I may do? do i continue to work the hand as usual tomorrow?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:16 pm

Yes, continue working the spell.

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:35 pm

it seems as though the candle will burn before down to completion before the 9 days are up, do i just begin another candle for the remaining days?
i'm taking it as a positive sign that the mojo hand is already working for us, and that it is fighting towards some past issues we may have had as a couple and individually.
but i just may be hopeful and way off track??

jujuman

Unread post by jujuman » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:04 pm

Started preparing my Love Me mojo which I received from Lucky Mojo and following the instructions, I'm supposed to light
the red candle for nine nights starting with the new moon and collecting the nine pins as we go along.
I started on the night of 1st July which happened to be the new moon. Now last night ( was supposed to be the forth night) due to a severe bad headache, I forgot to light my candle.
Did I mess up everything or should I continue tonite and still count it as the forth night of lighting the candle? What should I do?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:10 pm

I would continue the spell to include all 9 nights. The issue here is to stay focused on your spellwork; although you were not feeling your best.

ShivneelSingh

Unread post by ShivneelSingh » Fri May 31, 2013 10:20 am

I was wondering how the Love Me mojo bags are doing? They are helping a lot?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”