Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

7-11 Holy Miracle Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Azna21

7-11 Holy Miracle Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by Azna21 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:18 pm

Greetings:

I just ordered a 7-11 Holy Miracle Triple Strength mojo, and tried to find detailed information about this item, but could not find any specifications on your site or by doing a web search. I purchased one anyway via listening to my intuition ... could you take a moment to tell me a bit about what the 7-11 Holy Miracle is used for/symbolizes?

Thanks so much!

Lukianos

Re: 7-11 Holy Miracle Mojo Hand Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by Lukianos » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:57 pm

Hi Azna21,
Azna21 wrote: I just ordered a 7-11 Holy Miracle Triple Strength mojo, and tried to find detailed information about this item, but could not find any specifications on your site or by doing a web search. I purchased one anyway via listening to my intuition ... could you take a moment to tell me a bit about what the 7-11 Holy Miracle is used for/symbolizes?
The 7-11 Holy Miracle mojo is in the same family as 7-11 Holy Type Oil, which is a biblically-based annointing oil "compounded after the art of the apothecary" as described in Exodus XXX. As such, it is an general-purpose mojo which may be used in works of blessing, spiritual elevation, protection, healing, and yes, manifestation of miracles through Spirit.

Good luck!

Azna21

Re: 7-11 Holy Miracle Mojo Hand Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by Azna21 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:06 pm

Thanks for the reply ... this mojo is deff right for me! I just found out about the oil ystrdy - both products sound pretty amazing, and will benefit me greatly, as well as help guide me into ways of being of benefit to others.

Take care,

Azna21

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”