Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

7-11 Holy Miracle Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Azna21

7-11 Holy Miracle Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by Azna21 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:18 pm

Greetings:

I just ordered a 7-11 Holy Miracle Triple Strength mojo, and tried to find detailed information about this item, but could not find any specifications on your site or by doing a web search. I purchased one anyway via listening to my intuition ... could you take a moment to tell me a bit about what the 7-11 Holy Miracle is used for/symbolizes?

Thanks so much!

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Re: 7-11 Holy Miracle Mojo Hand Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by Lukianos » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:57 pm

Hi Azna21,
Azna21 wrote: I just ordered a 7-11 Holy Miracle Triple Strength mojo, and tried to find detailed information about this item, but could not find any specifications on your site or by doing a web search. I purchased one anyway via listening to my intuition ... could you take a moment to tell me a bit about what the 7-11 Holy Miracle is used for/symbolizes?
The 7-11 Holy Miracle mojo is in the same family as 7-11 Holy Type Oil, which is a biblically-based annointing oil "compounded after the art of the apothecary" as described in Exodus XXX. As such, it is an general-purpose mojo which may be used in works of blessing, spiritual elevation, protection, healing, and yes, manifestation of miracles through Spirit.

Good luck!
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

Azna21

Re: 7-11 Holy Miracle Mojo Hand Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by Azna21 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:06 pm

Thanks for the reply ... this mojo is deff right for me! I just found out about the oil ystrdy - both products sound pretty amazing, and will benefit me greatly, as well as help guide me into ways of being of benefit to others.

Take care,

Azna21

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”