Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Crown of Success Mojo Hand Questions & Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Sharona22

Crown of Success Mojo Hand Questions & Answers

Unread post by Sharona22 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:51 am

I order very many of your products that I use but this is about my past order of a crown of sucess mojo bag for my son. I sent this and a crown of sucess candle and a steady work candle to his house. (By the way these were reccomendations made by Robin from LM who has been an amazeing help to this LM newbie; cat told me to talk to her and she was right on).

I was told he should prepare the mojo hand and light the 2 candles ad write up the petition etc. but he is not a real believer and I am not sure his intent would be 100%. I mentioned this in another post when some on this forum said if this is the case I might be better off doing it for him. I know I would really like him to do it personally, but if I did do it how much do I do towards the closing?

I hope that I am making this question clear because I want get it started.

Please advise ASAP. Thanks.

Literarylioness

Re: Crown of Success Mojo Hand Questions & Answers

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:07 pm

So you are fine, Sharona. You are following the directions you were given. I am not speaking of your type of situation, but a situation where the person in question is a believer. The original poster has his/her own mojo bags.

I hope that makes sense.

Mary

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:29 pm

I have a crown of success mojo that was for getting my family a house. We now got the house. I was wondering if the bag can now be used for a different problem? I need to get sales up at where I work or I can lose my job. I started carrying the bag for this purpose, but nothing has worked. So am I doing something wrong, or has the bag expired, or can't it be used for more than one purpose?

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:12 pm

Hi hoodoo Tom,

hoodooTom wrote:I have a crown of success mojo that was for getting my family a house. We now got the house. I was wondering if the bag can now be used for a different problem? I need to get sales up at where I work or I can lose my job. I started carrying the bag for this purpose, but nothing has worked. So am I doing something wrong, or has the bag expired, or can't it be used for more than one purpose?

If the mojo has been fed regularly and otherwise maintained (ie: no one else has handled it, hasn't been put through the wash by accident, etc.), it should still be ready to work. If the bag has significant wear and tear (often happens if the hand has been carried on one's person for a year or so) it may need to be remade and re-consecrated--the durable elements can be re-dressed and re-used in the re-made hand.

Absent wear and tear or neglect, however, it may also depend on how the bag was personalized when you initially consecrated it. If the bag was very specifically charged with the task of manifesting a house, then that may be all it knows how to do, and you would need to remake it (or get another) to target it for improving your sales, or to consecrate it more broadly for success in all your endeavors.

raz123

Unread post by raz123 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:19 am

if i have not used my mojo bags for a while but have kept them safe,hidden and are in goof condition can i still use them or should i get new ones made ?

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:31 am

raz123 wrote:if i have not used my mojo bags for a while but have kept them safe,hidden and are in goof condition can i still use them or should i get new ones made ?
Have you been feeding it?

raz123

Unread post by raz123 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:57 am

hi,
actually no i have not been i have been going through a very bad time time for past few months and i had not taken my bags out of their hidding today is the first day i took them out and was going to recharge them when i thought about this qustion they feel very alive and still give me that energy when i hold them but i was not sure so i thought better to ask so what do you think ? should i try for few days first or get new ones ?
regards

genelli305

Unread post by genelli305 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:14 pm

HI. I recently bought the crown of success mojo, oil, sachet powder, and incense. With my mojo hand I received a paper with instructions on use and the ingredients contained in the bag. I was wondering if I bought the exact items that are included on the paper from your company could I make my own bag and it have the same effect? One last question, could the crown of success also be used when purchasing a lotto drawing ticket and work with that? Thanks. ~Blessed be~

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:20 pm

Yes, you could buy those items and make your own mojo. It would cost a lot more, though, as the herb packets are $3.00 each. If you pray over it and fix it with your intent and the power of spirit, you too may turn out to be a good toby-maker. Give it a try. You might become a rootworker yourself. Good luck.
catherine yronwode

genelli305

Unread post by genelli305 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:54 am

Thanks. But do I have to say a particular prayer or how does that go?

sia81

Unread post by sia81 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:33 am

how are you sopposut to feed them properly to keep them alive;please be detailed;do i need to do it once a weekn,at the same time and how?any advice i will appreciate
thanks

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:37 pm

Hi sia81,
sia81 wrote:how are you sopposut to feed them properly to keep them alive;please be detailed;do i need to do it once a weekn,at the same time and how?any advice i will appreciate
Mojos are most often fed once per week; day and time don't need to be exact. Mojos do not need to be untied or opened for feeding--apply whatever you are feeding them with directly on the surface of the bag. There are many things that may be used to feed a mojo; choose one or more according to the type of the mojo you are feeding. Among the most traditional foods for mojos would be whiskey or Hoyt's cologne. A few drops of either directly on the bag is common. One may also feed a mojo with condition oils matching the purpose of the mojo--love oils for love mojos, Crown of Success for success mojos, protection oil for protection mojos, etc. Again, a couple drops of the condition oil directly on the bag is common.

Hope this helps!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:53 pm

I'm thinking about ordering a Crown of Success mojo for my daughter, who is entering high school next month. What does it contain?
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:47 pm

Some of the ingredients included and listed on LM's Crown of Success website http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html are Five-Finger Grass and Deer's Tongue Leaves.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:39 am

Thanks. I'm still debating whether to order the mojo or the materials to make it myself.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:58 am

cleopatra wrote:Thanks. I'm still debating whether to order the mojo or the materials to make it myself.
Well if you don't have a sense of what go's into one, you probably lack the skill and experience to actually make one even if you had everything, might as well buy one just to be sure.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:17 am

My question was what LM included in this particular mojo, so could determine whether it fit my needs. Hoodoo is an art, not an exact science, and every practioner does things a little differently. I am perfectly capable of researching the qualities of particular herbs and curios.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:05 am

cleopatra wrote:My question was what LM included in this particular mojo, so could determine whether it fit my needs. Hoodoo is an art, not an exact science, and every practioner does things a little differently. I am perfectly capable of researching the qualities of particular herbs and curios.
Oh, I hope I didn't offend you, part of what I meant is that their is a lot more to making a mojo then putting things into a bag lol. Sorry if i came off rude I just dislike it when people go fishing for formulas lol. i don't think anyone is going to tell you everything that go's into LuckyMojo's mojo, its like how you won't get a formula for an oil. Again,sorry if you took offense. A Crown of Success mojo helps you to succeed at specific goal,or in a more general sense; in all that you do.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:36 am

HailDiscordia, I have read several times where you apologized for something you said that you felt was taken as an offense. When I read your responses, they are to the point and speak from experience and know how, I appreciate your candor and many times have followed your advice. But I agree with you on this issue especially there are times when we know that LM has the 'right' items because they are prayed over and dressed for specific purposes...it takes practice...time...and definitely learning the art of patience to get to that level and some never do and should learn that certain spellwork may not be that individuals particular area...for example everyone cannot do love work for themselves and learn this after trail and error...and any other work for that matter. As for mojo's I would order one from LM before trying one that I made and of course when they are ordered from LM they must be personalized for one's needs.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:54 am

No problem. I know what you mean about people just thinking they can light a candle or throw stuff in a bag and poof!

Actually, I bought a spell kit (for another purpose) recently, which included a mojo bag and a list of what was in the bag, so they do tell you if you buy it. Besides, you could just look in the bag, as opposed to guessing what is in an oil.

The spell kits are a great bargain compared with buying everything separately(even if you don't use everything at once), so I'll probably just go with that and add my own touches.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:55 am

Cool, I agree the spell kits are very nice. I wish you luck in what you do cleopatra.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:26 am

Thats true cleoptra...the spell skits are indeed a bargain compared to buying items individually.

Estamark

Unread post by Estamark » Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:03 pm

Hello,

I seem to have similar questions to those above, If I haven't been feeding my mojo bag due to neglect which was for work and a test...
Can I open it up and redress for the same purpose to pass a test? Or do I need to get/make a new one.

Thanks..

C.A.

Unread post by C.A. » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:11 am

Greetings,

I just activated a Triple-Strength Crown of Success mojo 2 days ago. Last night, I slept with it under my pillow. When I woke up this morning I realized that my dreams last night were more vivid than usual & I remembered more details than usual. Is this a common occurrence with having a mojo under the pillow?

Thanx.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:21 pm

Various people are affected in different ways once they start working with a mojo. If you have a tendency to dream true then the mojo might be augmenting an already present ability.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:24 pm

It could be a sign that your mojo is working, it might be a sign that you can dream true, or it might be increased dream activity entirely unrelated. As I mentioned in a previous post, everyone works with their mojo in different ways and will be affected by their mojo in different ways as well. Dreams are one of the signs that professional root workers talk about when we say "look for signs within 3 days of a spell's completion, movement within 3 weeks, and a final result within 3 months."

take care,
Bri

C.A.

Unread post by C.A. » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:10 pm

Yes, my dreams are sometimes prophetic.

Thanx, Bri.

zee

Unread post by zee » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:53 pm

I was wondering about something.

I have a crown of success mojo hand from LM and it has worked reasonably well: ie things in career have moved at a decent pace with no reversals for a while, however I still have to achieve what I got the mojo for. I am wondering if I got a triple strength mojo it might help my cause more?

I have had a reading for this objective and it favored well and it was something considered very much possible...
so i guess my questions are

1. can i have 2 mojo hands of the same type for a single objective ?

2.if yes then I will get one, if no then i would like to get a TS CoS mojo hand, in whihc case do i add the contents of this one to the new one ...or what else is the recommended course of action?

3.also what is the difference between the 2 types?

thanks in advance for replying..just trying to get my head around this!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:56 pm

1) You can, but i would not bother.

2) Don't bother.

3) The triple strengths bags contain more items and also rarer and more costly items.

I would suggest that you may need to approach the task from a second method, in addition to the bag you have. I don't know what the situation is, but other techniques to add to carrying the mojo could include wearing the Crown of Success oil on your person, spraying the area, dusting the area, working a honey jar or a ouse plant spell on those in charge of your promotion, freezing out or hot-footing those who may oppose you, etc.
catherine yronwode

cognitivedissonance

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:36 am

I'm looking at the catalogue and there are so many options and variables, I don't know what I'm looking for.

Is there a mojo bag for creativity? I know the old time musicians use to sing about them, but I'm not a musician, I'm a sculptor/visual artist. I'm also rather aloof and can come off as cold to people, and I think that might be solvable too.

What options are there for me?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:44 am

The Lucky Red Clover Mojo is a general all purpose mojo...but if you are looking for specifics and you mentioned creativity, maybe Crown of Success for success in being creative in areas of school and career...

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:39 am

Yes, Crown of Success is the way to go for all-round success in your ventures...Include in your petition that you'd be popular among people have to meet, you'd get contacts...You can also use a bit of attraction products (wear an oil when you go out, etc.)

I'm also an artist/writer and I've found LM Psychic Vision products helpful for inspirations. I do the bath and have dressed candles burning now and then. Incense is also good.

zee

Unread post by zee » Wed May 19, 2010 5:18 am

Hi
I have ordered a Crown of success LM triple strength mojo for hubby who however wont wear or carry it...i have had such good results with my own CoS mojo that i went ahead and ordered one for him...i was wondering of other ways i could have its beneficial effect felt by him... personalizing it and placing on his picture...or making a Doll baby for the purpose of wearing it ? i was thinking of making a DB and putting the MJ inside it so dual purpose of no-one seeing it and it being as close to him as possible..what do u suggest?
Zee

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed May 19, 2010 6:06 am

Doll Baby sounds like a winner.

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Wed May 19, 2010 4:54 pm

I've recently decided to drop out of university and sit my final exams again to enter the university I really wanted to study in in the first place. This means I'll have to study for a whole year and I was thinking of getting a mojo bag along with some other stuff to help me with studying as well as having success in the exams. The problem is I can't decide between the crown of success mojo and king solomon's wisdom mojo. I'll definitely use both oils and powders,but both mojos look good for my goals. Any ideas?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 19, 2010 7:17 pm

Nothing says you can't use both - they would make an awesome combo!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed May 19, 2010 9:07 pm

Both would be great....my brain is strongly saying CROWN OF SUCCESS...more than the solomon...

-Good luck....and make sure to study!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

flamethrower

Unread post by flamethrower » Wed May 19, 2010 9:40 pm

Using a doll baby in that manner is an AWESOME idea! :D

cognitivedissonance

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Thu May 20, 2010 1:24 am

I had the same problem... King Solomon and Crown of Success both seemed to have a solution. I chose CoS because my goal is creative and involves charisma... King Solomon seems to be more attractive for expertise/knowledge based goals.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong... I'm eagerly awaiting my order! :-D

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu May 20, 2010 4:24 am

How do you dress the mojo once a week if it's fixed inside the doll baby?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu May 20, 2010 7:14 am

I just went back and re-re-read both the CoS and the KS pages and now I would have to say that Solomon sounds more geared towards studys and education, while CoS is more general Success...

Let us know what you decide!

Good luck!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

zee

Unread post by zee » Thu May 20, 2010 1:40 pm

Good q ..perhaps i should leave the DB 'unzipped' at the back so it is accessible? :) dont know if that is an option though within conjure practice....

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu May 20, 2010 3:08 pm

I think not. Like a bottle spell it's supposed to be closed.

When I had my first mojo (made by a rootworker) I didn't wear or carry it for the most part either - it's good if your husband can personalize it on his own, then carry it for a week, after that you can leave it in a safe place at home.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu May 20, 2010 6:02 pm

Crown of Success can be used to increase self-assurance, personal power, leadership qualities, and recognition in career and education and as an added humph! while you are being evaluated, on the job, in school, or on stage; while, King Solomon can be used to increase mental powers, enable wise decision-making, aid leadership qualities, and bring about excellence at academic studies and test-taking. Personally I combine them (not as a mojo) but as dressing oils and on candles, as personal scents, etc etc... they compliment each other so well.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu May 20, 2010 8:15 pm

If you go the doll route, I wouldn't put the mojo in the doll, I would put it in the dolls hands, have it hold it. That solves your issue of how to feed it.

zee

Unread post by zee » Fri May 21, 2010 4:48 am

Thanks HD..I think that solves the problem.i know he is never going to carry a mojo ...
i have read many ways of making one..what is the esiest way to make a doll baby?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri May 21, 2010 10:49 am

Buttercup wrote:I've recently decided to drop out of university and sit my final exams again to enter the university I really wanted to study in in the first place. This means I'll have to study for a whole year and I was thinking of getting a mojo bag along with some other stuff to help me with studying as well as having success in the exams. The problem is I can't decide between the crown of success mojo and king solomon's wisdom mojo. I'll definitely use both oils and powders,but both mojos look good for my goals. Any ideas?

They are both fabulous products and either will work well for your case. King Solomon is supposed to be the wisest man, certainly the wisest King in the Bible, so if wisdom, ability to judge fairly, and excellent abilities to rule are traits you are seeking this would be great. On the other hand, Crown of Success, is focused on helping you achieve success in multiple areas of life, it is also an excellent hand to carry when you need to be successful in speech as well as written work as it contains herbs known to make you a more eloquent speaker.
Good luck,
Bri

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Fri May 21, 2010 12:03 pm

Thank you everyone for your replies! That's what confuses me in choosing one over the other,nearly all my exams are in writing and three of them need a certain degree of creativity and wise decisions as they are in writing music as well as writing down the played from a cd so I think I need both success in life and eloquent speech-writing and the ability to choose wisely when there is not a clear and straight-forward answer but rather two or three possible ways to write something and I have to choose the best one. I thought about getting both of them, as Devi suggested, but I'm not particularly drawn to the idea of carring two mojos. I'll definitely use both oils but I still haven't decided on the mojo (though I've started leaning towards King Solomon).

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri May 21, 2010 2:29 pm

Also when you are taking exams dress your papers before handing them in...and the computer if you are typing reports etc...

KhonsuMes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by KhonsuMes » Sat May 22, 2010 10:14 am

Hi Jwmmclin - Thanks for the tip on combining KSW and CoS as a scent. I've used KSW before work on days where decisions and clarity of thought were needed - now I'll put the two together!

Hi Buttercup:
Maybe you could keep one of the mojos near your computer, desk and books (wherever you write), and carry the other with you. They could 'take turns' depending on the current focus of your activities. Though I think I've read here that you should carry both around for a while to build the relationship and get them working for you.

Happy Studies and Much Luck!

zee

Unread post by zee » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:44 am

I have a couple of qs about my daughters CoS mojo.
It was to get her in her college and major o choice and with some degree of financial award...all of those things were accomplished, and she really, really likes her mojo. Now that she is heading into college can I take out the paper and dime and put a new paper that will address the new challenges/ issues that will be more relevant to her?
Also I was the one who personalized her mojo for her so is it ok if i see it, and 're-do' it?
If not what else can i do?
thx,
Z

kmew1315
Forum Member

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:14 am

I can't answer the first question, but as far as the second - I know that there are rootworkers who will recharge mojo bags so I would assume the same would be true in your case - that you would be allowed to see her mojo in order to work on it.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:22 am

If it was fixed for one specific purpose, and that purpose was accomplished, then that mojo's job is done. I would get her another mojo and now fix it for a more generalized petition that can be used long-term going forward. You could consider reusing any of the hard items/curios in the bag if they are to be used for a similar intent, by washing them with whiskey, and then redressing them for the new purpose. However you should at least replace all the soft items, and I would replace the bag as well. Then fix it anew for the new purpose.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:28 am

Devi, this post actually helped answer my question from yesterday (or the day before) about a redress.
I have some whiskey that has cinnimum in it (hot whiskey). Since cinnimum is used in many of the money matters and oils like LM Stay with me, would the whiskey with it be ok?
Thanks Again!
Be Blessed.
---Triplethreat
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:53 pm

Cinnamon is fairly all-purpose, but it does have heat to it. It depends on whether or not that heat is appropriate for your mojo. You can always buy the single serve whiskey bottles at a liquor store for like $2-$3 if you're in doubt.

danger

Unread post by danger » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:27 pm

Hello! I purchased a COS Mojo Bag last month for an interview that is coming up this Friday. I would like to know, what day should I charge my mojo bag or should I wait til Friday morning. Thanks!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:34 pm

The instructions that came with it should tell you when it's best to fix it. Sunday is the planetary day of success, so I would feed it on Sundays, personally.

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:54 pm

Is it recommended to have a mojo specifically for something important (like getting into university) rather than a mojo for success generally in some area of life (like a COS mojo for studies in general)?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:56 pm

I personally prefer mojos for long-term ongoing goals and effects. I like bottle spells and candle burning and the link for short-term achievements, or one-off events/circumstances.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:44 pm

Devi Spring wrote:Cinnamon is fairly all-purpose, but it does have heat to it. It depends on whether or not that heat is appropriate for your mojo. You can always buy the single serve whiskey bottles at a liquor store for like $2-$3 if you're in doubt.
Thanks Devi! :)
Be Blessed.
---Triplethreat
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”