Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

John the Conqueror Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
cognitivedissonance

John the Conqueror Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:46 am

I'm in need of both courage and persistence at the moment, I note there's not a Crucible of Courage mojo available, what would be the best option for these two needs?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: John the Conqueror Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:20 am

You can consider John the Conqueror specifically for strength. Why not call Lucky Mojo and tell them what you want and I am sure that they will work with you on a mojo for your needs. 707-887-1521 7 Days a Week, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Elizarose
Forum Member

Unread post by Elizarose » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:03 am

I purchased the Triple Strength John the Conqueror Mojo bag back in November. I was looking to change careers and I felt I needed the upper hand to search for my "perfect" job, after no longer being in the industry - leaving 4 years ago.

I started the mojo bag beginning of December - I left for vacation Dec 20th - Jan 3rd, and returned to have 4 interview lined up the first week of Jan. I was hired at my first interview, which I accepted and started working the 15th of Jan. The other 3 interviews also all came back with positive responses and job offers. Some better than others, but all receptive. I am still being called for interviews - being that I only started putting my resume out in Dec.

I am very happy to have these opportunities and choices - and that I found my "perfect" job within such a short amount of time.

Thank you Lucky Mojo!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:18 am

That's pretty darn awesome! I am glad to see john the conqueror products used in different ways.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Elizarose
Forum Member

Unread post by Elizarose » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:42 pm

This is the product that I used: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-john-t ... ueror.html

Of course, I did a lot of my end - update resume, portfolio and made sure to follow-through on my end. But yes, I am highly surprised at the response I have received. ;)

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:44 pm

That is great news Elizarose!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

rico
Forum Member

Unread post by rico » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:05 am

Hello,

I just bought a John The Conqueror Mojo bag and added my personal concerns (toenails and an old silver necklace) and I followed the instructions provided on dressing the roots and I tied the bag.

1) Moving forward, I just want to be certain that I should never open the bag again when feeding it, this should only be done on the outside of the bag, correct?

2) Is there a technique to feeding it or just rubbing the whole bag with the oils

3) People have mentioned using whisky or a drop of sexual fluid to feed the bag? should this be done as well?

4) Can I or should I feed the bag more than once a week?

5) Also, do you tell the mojo bag your wishes and concerns on a daily basis ?

6) Lastly, I have read a few places that the bag should stay next to your skin for the first week or is it fine just being in your pocket starting off?

Thanks for your patience in answering these questions,

Many Blessings,

Rico

duende
Forum Member

Unread post by duende » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:20 pm

Hello--
I received a LM John the Conqueror mojo bag about six weeks ago right in the middle of a major life change & moving across the US. I brought the mojo bag with me but stupidly left the instruction sheet behind, 3000 miles away in storage. Can I find these instructions elsewhere? I've looked through the site & forum and have seen a few pages with more general instructions, but I also don't have a computer here in my new place & navigating the site is a bit difficult using just my phone-- apologies if the instructions are somewhere obvious. If it is better for me to order a whole new one, I am happy to do that; I didn't have time before the move (nor was I in a focused mind state) to fix or attend to the one I received. Help would be very appreciated!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:03 pm

The instruction sheets are not online. Simply email or telephone the shop. Give them your name and have them look up your order. They will mail you a replacement instruction sheet if you ask politely and really are a customer of ours.
catherine yronwode

duende
Forum Member

Unread post by duende » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:28 pm

Many, many thanks to the LMCCo staff for sending me the replacement instruction sheet for my mojo bag. I had a feeling it would be in the mailbox today and there, of course, it was. Thank you! I feel much better now.

snouvavou
Forum Member

Unread post by snouvavou » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:28 pm

I have a Triple Strength JtC mojo hand I have worn for about 6 months.It works fine and gets fed about weekly.
But,sometimes a little of the herbal contents trickles out while it is tucked in my bra.My bosom looks very lightly sprinkled with oregano or something.
It's no big deal,but I wonder if I need to "top it off" to keep it working strong. I planned on redoing it in the future but I was wondering if I should do so sooner if tiny bits of the contents are coming out.Thanks!
St.Michael with me,every step of the way.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:22 pm

Hello snouvavou,

A properly closed mojo hand would be tied shut tightly enough to prevent any herbal matter from escaping. Are the herbs escaping out the top or out of holes in the sides of the bag?

Either way, it might be worth remaking it now if you're worried about its efficacy. You could also perhaps ask a rootworker to remake the bag for you, if you don't have any experience with assembling mojo bags.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

greatheracle
Forum Member

Unread post by greatheracle » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:07 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am new here and was wondering whether I have made any mistakes in fixing my mojo. I am trying to fix my High John bag with the root. While I think that I have done everything correctly, I am rather concern that I have misspoke during the "waking of my mojo"!. After I named my mojo, instead of saying that he is to be my good luck charm, I said that he is my luck. I immediately correct myself but I am nervous whether I may have done something wrong. I don't think that this is any big thing but I was told by many that High John root is powerful! It made me want to be very cautious about this magic.

Thanks,

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:59 am

Hello greatheracle,

I don't think you need to worry. Sometimes I stumble over my words in my work too, but I correct myself and things work out fine. It's not like you said he's your bad luck ;)

Enjoy your mojo!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Shutter
Forum Member

Unread post by Shutter » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:55 pm

On the J the C page there's a bag recipe for turning a friend into a lover. Now, I've got the very very very endings of attraction oil left in my LM bottle. Is there any way I can replace the attraction oil (after one dressing after creation) with whiskey? I'd like to get this mojo moving IF it's a possibility, aside from having to wait for my next order to arrive. Conclusion?

http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession upon my behalf
To all else listen to the mods!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:25 pm

Hello, Shutter ,

Yes, you can do that but try to get more attraction oil as soon as possible

make sure that you tell the root that more I son the way.

Take care

Shutter
Forum Member

Unread post by Shutter » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:59 pm

THANK YOU! Waiting on my next paycheck, then will be able to place my next order.
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession upon my behalf
To all else listen to the mods!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”