Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hot Foot Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
ameliabedelia

Unread post by ameliabedelia » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:39 am

I'm considering getting a Hot Foot Mojo Hand but before doing so, need some information.

Would this mojo hand be carried on my person as with other mojo hands?

Would this have any negative effect on me? Somehow, I doubt that considering that this would defeat the purpose, but with other Hot Foot spell kits, etc, we're being instructed to protect ourselves. Would there be no need to protect ourselves if using/wearing a Hot Foot Mojo Hand? or is there built-in protection?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Hot Foot Mojo Hand

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:19 am

A Hot Foot Mojo Hand is basically only used as a sneaky trick. You would not carry it -- but you could give it to an anemy as a "good luck bag" or hide it in their house.

We sell VERY few of these, as they are highly specialized in usage -- but for those who know how to run a sneaky trick on a frenemy, they're tough enough!
catherine yronwode

citizenrule

Unread post by citizenrule » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:07 am

any tricks to use hotfoot mojo hand

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:05 pm

Miss cat just named two - get your enemy to carry it under the false impression that it's a "lucky" mojo hand. Or else hide it in their dwelling.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

newbie2012

Unread post by newbie2012 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:47 am

Has anyone bought a hot foot mojo bag?

Does the purchaser of the hot foot mojo bag have to wear it at all times?
I just want my bloodline to get off my back and stop sending me psychic attacks.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Hot Foot mojo bag

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:16 pm

The Hot Foot mojo is not to be worn by you - it's intended as a sneaky double-cross trick to be given to the person you want to get rid of.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

AnnabelleLeeToo

Re: Hot Foot Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by AnnabelleLeeToo » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:34 pm

I want to hotfoot one of my husband's co-workers and was going to purchase the Hotfoot Hand but by what I'm reading here that wouldn't work. Obviously, I would not be able to give this to them to carry (bad blood) so what would be a better choice for hotfooting this bitch out of our lives. Or another option... is there some way to have an irresistible job offer come my husband' s way, in another state. I've been wanting to move to a warmer climate anyway. I think a change would be good for us, our family and our marriage. Either way there needs to be a permanent separation between this woman and us, especially between him and her.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:56 pm

Hello, AnnabelleLeeToo,
The hot foot spell kit is the way to go (as far as I'm concerned). It has everything you need and complete step-by-step instructions. www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html
For your second question, I would recommend Road opener spells. Take a look at this webpage, it is just filled with wonderful information:
www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
I hope this helps and wishing you the very best in getting rid of this broad and opening your paths to great success.
Take care

AnnabelleLeeToo

Unread post by AnnabelleLeeToo » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:02 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, AnnabelleLeeToo,
The hot foot spell kit is the way to go (as far as I'm concerned). It has everything you need and complete step-by-step instructions. http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html
For your second question, I would recommend Road opener spells. Take a look at this webpage, it is just filled with wonderful information:
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
I hope this helps and wishing you the very best in getting rid of this broad and opening your paths to great success.
Take care
Well, I can't give it to the woman I want to hotfoot, that's out of the question. So, I'll check out the road opener spells (never heard of that), thank you so much for the link.

AnnabelleLeeToo

Unread post by AnnabelleLeeToo » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:46 pm

I just reread your post Miss Aida, you said "spell kit" (a different item than the hotfoot hand,bag etc). Yeah, oh yeah, I'm getting excited because that sounds exactly like what I need. I'm gonna get that!! Many thanks :D

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”