Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Doll Baby Seen, Touched, Dropped, Washed, Not Fed, Burned

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
theusurper

Doll Baby Seen, Touched, Dropped, Washed, Not Fed, Burned

Unread post by theusurper » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:31 pm

I don't know what i do, my daughter in law saw my doll baby, i don't want to throw away, is very difficult for me to get all the personal's concern again , she touched it, please i need to do something, i have that baby doll for a year and was working real good.

do you think i can do another one with the things of this one. please i'm so desesperated. i cant believe that happened to me. Help

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: please help: my DIL saw & touched my doll baby

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:41 pm

Just make another one with the same personal concerns inside.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

kmew1315
Re: please help urgent" my DL saw my doll baby"

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:58 pm

As far as I know, mojos are the only ones that lose their power if they're seen or touched. Your doll baby should still work just fine.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:11 am

any special ritual for this problem? i'm so confused. i feel like that i lost something.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:42 am

If destroying it seems too drastic, you could try the unconventional method of cleansing it, rededicating it to your purpose, working it hard for a week and seeing how that feels.

If it still seems 'off' or not quite right, then remake it using the same concerns.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:54 am

I would remake it. Magic is not normal reality -- part of its deepest power lies in your control over the implements and tools of the work. If one of the rules of the system in which you are working is complete visual and tactile secrecy -- and such is the case with doll-baby and mojo work in hoodoo -- then allowing another person to break into your magical space is a sign of weakened attention, lack of focus, or even possible enemy action.

You do not tell us how or why this daughter-in-law got a hold of the doll baby, nor do you tell us who the doll baby was intending to affect, nor for what purpose you made it -- but even without that information, i would tell you that you have a serious gap in your magical protection, and it is very likely that the doll has been ruined.

If the daughter-in-law tells other family members about this, there may be big trouble.

On the other hand, if the daughter-in-law is sympathetic to your goals and will keep silent, this inadvertent disclosure may be your opportunity to teach her a bit of useful information about spiritual doll-baby work.

In either case, it would be okay to start with NotDorianGray's plan of cleansing the doll (probably by censing it with incense smoke, if it is made of cloth, because wetting it would be icky) and then -- which he did not say -- re-baptizing it, and finally, re-dedicating it to your purpose.

In the end, though, if you cannot establish the broken link and the veil of secrecy and power that was drained away by your daughter-in-law messing with it, you still may have to re-make the doll.
catherine yronwode

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:26 am

Thank you Miss Cat and NotDorian, she found my doll-baby in my pillow, because she want to be nice with me and she was cleaning my room without my permision. The true is that when that happened i feel him distance and even i used my pendulum to ask about the concecuense and the answered was postive i think i need to do what you both told me. so, Miss Cat ,i think already i have weakened of attention and lack of focus. he call me everyday 1 or 2 times and yesterday he didn't call and today i called him and he was different. i'll do what you both said. thank you

sweetshe

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread post by sweetshe » Wed May 05, 2010 2:07 pm

Well, my doll baby disappeared or ran away!
I am truly puzzled about this and what to do next. I wondered if this is a sign to let the work go or to do a stronger work and make a better dollbaby. The situation isnt completely resolved so I want to make another one BUT all the concerns were in the last one.

Here is what happened. The dollbaby contained the concerns of a person that I want to change his ways toward me, an ex lover that happens to live uncomfortably close that needs to at least be cordial when I see him... Well I took him to the water (he was made in a poppet style, with a moss filling and plenty of good herbs and oils...I was carrying a deep purse and I put him back in the purse after I talked with him really good. I had a bag with a purchase in it in my purse so the doll baby should have been secure in my purse. I returned home to find NO DOLL BABY. He was no where to be found!

Now mind you, the doll baby could have fallen and got lost. I dont see how but it may have been that.

Whether it was lost or not, it was still lost without being unmade and I need to know what I need to do spiritually to remake him since this other dollbaby was already baptized in this person's name.

Thanks in advance.

Sheila

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: My Doll baby Disappeared.

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed May 05, 2010 4:21 pm

If you want to get your lover to be cordial or sweet towards you...then do a sweet jar.

If you feel comfortable you could with st. anthony to help you find a lost thing. Make sure you look for it good and that it did not slip out some where.

Personally I would get a reading to see if this is a sign or not in your work, and what you can do further to help your situation because you may not be approaching this situation in the best way.

Given what the reading says...I would make another baby doll in the same way you did the first one. But make sure you get a reading first to make sure you are addressing the issues.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 05, 2010 4:23 pm

Yea, I second a reading on this one. You need to see what's going on, and if the doll dissapearing is just an accident or indicative of something more than may need to be addressed.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed May 05, 2010 4:26 pm

This reminded me of the ginger bread man story ;-)
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

sweetshe

Unread post by sweetshe » Fri May 07, 2010 1:46 pm

Well, I went for a reading and of course the person was telling me how crossed up with roots I am so the doll baby to this reader was a non issue.

SOOOO... I am going to make another doll baby. I have no more person effects. I will have to be as descriptive as possible and maybe dangle it outside the window so the doll baby can catch his voice.

No way to get personal effects, we fell out about disrespect issues and he has passive-agressively gotten more disrespectful. Cordiality, change and due respect are what I am looking for first. I need him to understand how I want him to stop disrespecting me, so I want to be able to speak into the ear of a doll baby.

Thanks for the replies. I am going to sit down with clearer desires and make sure I have everything I think I need to dress him. His disrespect came from him blatantly flaunting back and forth in my face with a woman exactly across the street, then acting as if we never knew each other after sleeping together for 13 months. Lying saying that him and the woman were long time friends...that was a blatant lie... and showing out in the middle of the street and my gate. This was a turn around... a side of him that I had never seen. So, if anyone thinks I can tackle a situation like this without a doll baby, please let me know.

Thanks,
Sheila

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri May 07, 2010 9:24 pm

sweetshe wrote:Well, I went for a reading and of course the person was telling me how crossed up with roots I am so the doll baby to this reader was a non issue.

Well you should probably deal with this before you worry about a dolly.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:24 am

Hi, I had a fixed, red penis candle (I carved it myself from a red taper candle) burning between the legs of my doll baby (also homemade.) Just as it was about to burn out, my neighborhood stopped by. I didnt want to put the flame out in front of her bc I didnt want to draw her attention to it. I knew it was a quick visit and was hoping she would leave before it was too late.

Well, before I could get her out the door, the poor thing caught fire. I had to blow it out (which you're not supposed to do either) but I didnt have a choice. His left arm and leg are now reduced to stumps and candle wax is burned into the fabric.

I dont feel any differently towards it because it's disfigured but will this affect the magic or spirit it represents?

thanks...

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: I accidentally set my dollbaby on fire

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:40 am

Its never a good sign when your doll baby catches on fire--unless you are trying to intentionally burn it up. At the least it indicates that the work was being done in a distracted state of mind and it can indicate that there are some issues in the situation that you have not full addressed through spell work. If you really want to know I would advise you to get a reading, you can do to: www.readersandrootworkers.org to find a list of reputable readers. I would at least make a new doll baby, new penis candle, clean the work space up, and start the spell again.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: I accidentally set my dollbaby on fire

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:04 am

...and this time don;t answer the door so close to completion!! :) :)

Good luck!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

emu81684

Unread post by emu81684 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:14 pm

I was wondering if anyone has ever had their target touch their doll baby? My doll is an old stuffed animal I have had for years and thought that since I have roommates and my target is one of them, making a doll with his face would be a bad idea. I didn't want him coming across it, either of them really, and frightening them. The last thing I need is them getting scared for something that is in no way an 'evil' thing. But anyway, I had him on my bed and my target came upstairs and as we hung out talking and watching TV, he picked up my doll baby and actually used the little guy as a pillow for a while. I was wondering if it broke the connection or strengthened it? No one other than the two of us have ever touched the item, and after he had things became physical. I'll obviously save you the details, but need-less-to-say it was positive contact. So if anyone has every had that happen, the target touching their doll, please let me know. Or if you have any opinion at all I would be grateful. Thank you.

emu81684
Doll Baby was Seen, Touched, Dropped, Washed, Not Fed, Lost

Unread post by emu81684 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:35 pm

I posted this on two other threads but no one had answered it, so I'm giving this a shot.

I was wondering if anyone has ever had their target touch their doll baby? My doll is an old stuffed animal I have had for years and thought that since I have roommates and my target is one of them, making a doll with his face would be a bad idea. I didn't want him coming across it, either of them really, and frightening them. The last thing I need is them getting scared of something that is in no way an 'evil' thing. But anyway, I had him on my bed and my target came upstairs and as we hung out talking and watching TV, he picked up my doll baby and actually used the little guy as a pillow for a while. I was wondering if it broke the connection or strengthened it? No one other than the two of us have ever touched the item, and after he had, a few minutes actually, things became physical. I'll obviously save you the details, but need-less-to-say it was positive contact. So if anyone has every had that happen, the target touching their doll, please let me know. Or if you have any opinion at all I would be grateful. Thank you.

Sparkles
Re: Target touched doll baby.

Unread post by Sparkles » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:21 pm

Something positive transpired after he touched it, so that must be a good thing right?
It has been a while since you posted this, how are things between you now? Are you/have you carried on working with the doll baby?

neverfit

someone saw doll baby?

Unread post by neverfit » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:08 pm

Someone saw the doll baby and they knew what it was for. Will it still work, especially if I have very strong intent and links to him?

sunseer88

Doll baby fell was washed by accident..now what

Unread post by sunseer88 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:18 pm

Hi, my doll baby for my target was washed with my sheets by accident. I assume I will need to make a new one... but how should I dispose of the washed doll baby? Also there was a mojo bag inside the doll with his personal concerns. Can I reuse that or will I need to get new personal concerns?

Will the fact the doll baby was washed damage anything between us..or will my new one just continue where it left off?

Thanks

j82

Re: Doll baby fell was washed by accident..now what

Unread post by j82 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:43 pm

well the hard herbs can be dried and used again the soft herbs will probably spoil and need to be replaced. the personal concern can be resused if its something like hair or a nail but sexual fluids, blood, spit etc. proly were washed away. id burry the doll and thank it for its work and make a new one. i dont think it damage anything but its also not working for you either so to keep things going id redue it.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Doll baby fell was washed by accident..now what

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:41 pm

If the baby doll was to draw love someone, then simply bury it in a potted plant near your door, or near your doorway. If it was to keep someone home or faithful, bury it in your back yard, or in a potted plant moved to your backyard. I agree that you can reuse the personal items depending upon what they were as j82 said. No, the doll baby will not damage anything between you and him, and i would continue where you left off and be more careful next time.

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:52 pm

Hello All,

So here is the update.I stopped working the doll a few months ago. My target did something very wrong to a mutual friend. When I spoke to him about it ,he
did not care that he hurt our friend so badly. I told that we needed a break. So, I stopped contacting him. He did call and text from time to time but this the interesting part. Last week I decided to unmake the doll. I lit myrrh (healing energy) resin and called his spirit out of the doll. I buried it an my back yard and walked away without looking back. Two days latter I noticed something in my back yard, it was the doll, some animal had dug it up. Then HE started to call and text.
This is pretty strange. Any suggestion on re-internment of this veracious doll?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Doll to Give Love a Nudge

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:42 pm

If you wanted to get rid of the doll, then you should have not disposed of it on your property let alone your backyard. Disposing of it in your backyard means you are trying to keep someone with you, and have them stay at your home per se. In this case, I would have burned the doll into ashes to end its influence, and dispersed the ashes in running water such as the ocean or river, or even the crossroads far from your home.

So you should probably go get that doll, and get it far from you :)

emu81684

Unread post by emu81684 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:41 am

Actually I have periodically but I have recently moved to another state for work and won't be back home near him until late January. Our connection was more or less strong but it was difficult to say with things that were going on in his life at the time. (very dramatic people) Since I have moved though, he and I have had conversations on the phone and he was the one that drove with me half way across the country when I did move. I would more or less say it was a good thing but I want to keep working on him now that were apart so when I get back things pick up right where they left off. I just don't know what kind of spell kits to use. Suggestions?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:17 am

Your question was answered in another thread. However, I would keep working with the baby doll, the honey jar that you are going to do, and the spell kit that was mentioned (the come to me spell kit). If you want you can do a red skull candle, to keep you in his thoughts.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: someone saw doll baby?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:36 am

I cannot answer that. It is always a bad sign if someone messes with your work, that is, when you intended to keep it hidden -- i would be very watchfukl and cautious around this situation. If your target is warned by the person who saw the doll, there may be resistance and nagativity to follow.
catherine yronwode

Dark2Madness

Unread post by Dark2Madness » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:57 am

I was doing a cursing on someone and faced their doll to the figure candle and had it outside in a metal tin pan (the candle) and the doll facing it forcing it to watch propped against something else. The candle AND the doll burnt to ashes. :shock: What it was propped against stayed just fine. I burnt this outside in a covered fire pit. What does this mean? I never expected the fabric doll to burn up.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Doll facing a candle burnt to a crisp....

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:16 am

Dark2Madness --

When working with fire, you need to be watchful. You let the situation get out of control due to your lack of attentiveness. You wanted some kind of "automatic working," but candle magic simply is not like the electric lights where you turn them on and they stay on until you turn them off. You are dealing with flames, and your attention to thew work is part of the work. What does this event mean? It means you need more lessons in the performance of this sort of spell-casting.

Do the work again.
catherine yronwode

sunflower73

Unactivated doll

Unread post by sunflower73 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:22 pm

I ordered a doll from elsewhere and now I think that my doll is not even activated at all. I don't want to slice the doll to probe around to see if there is any herbs in it.

Anyway I order some come to me oil from Lucky Mojo which should be here soon. Should that be enough to activate the doll? I don't have any personal items like most do nor can I get it because we are states away... But in a sense i have an earring I gave him that he wore and he left it months ago i cant find the back to it, no one has worn it.... so will that be good. i did stick it in the doll on the hand with it.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Unactivated doll

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:27 pm

Well, since you did not get the doll from LM we can't speak to how it was prepared.

Lucky Mojo does fix doll-babies for people, though, so you may wish to call the shop and see about having them fix one for you. Then you KNOW you'll be getting a quality product stuffed with herbs relevant to your case, and, if you send them in, with the personal concerns of the person you are working on.

However, with doll-babies you need to do more than put an oil on it to get it working. You also need to have an actual personal concern from the person - a hair, fingernail, etc. If that earring had skin cells on it, then it could work - but if it was very clean then you're better off working with something else. But certainly go ahead and use it.

You will have to baptise the doll in the target's name and call his spirit into it to get it working.

There have already been many threads on this, so just do a little forum search and you'll turn up lots of info.

I am also moving this thread into the doll-baby section, as that is what it pertains to.

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:47 pm

Thank you hunny. i wish i found this site sooner, before i invested in some cloth. lol.

thank you for your help.

So what i am reading is that i dont have to get the nails or hair if i have Lucky Mojo to make and dress the doll for me, correct?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Unactived doll

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:50 pm

No - you will still need personal concerns for a strong doll-baby.

If you send a photo to Lucky Mojo thehey can ise that in the doll, but either they will sell you a doll stuffed with herbs for you to collect and sew the personal items into or, for a bit more money, they will fix and prepare the doll with all the personal concerns included inside.

DOL-FLA-BLEM Doll Poppet Black Flannel Cursing Doll, Empty (you stuff it) $5.00
DOL-FLA-BLOP Doll Poppet Black Flannel Cursing Doll, Stuffed but Unfixed $20.00
DOL-FLA-BLSE Doll Poppet Black Flannel Cursing Doll, Fixed (send name & personal item) $50.00

DOL-FLA-REEM Doll Poppet Red Flannel Love Doll, Empty (you stuff it) $5.00
DOL-FLA-REOP Doll Poppet Red Flannel Love Doll, Stuffed but Unfixed $20.00
DOL-FLA-RESE Doll Poppet Red Flannel Love Doll, Fixed (send name & personal item) $50.00

DOL-IND-NAGA Doll Poppet Naga Effigy Doll $50.00
DOL-IND-NAGB Doll Poppet Naga Effigy Doll with seeds $50.00

sunflower73

Unread post by sunflower73 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:30 pm

ok i have penty of pictures with us in it and him by himself... i will call them tomorrow i am sure they may be closed now. thank you for your help

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:47 am

I am going to make a doll baby soon which I am very excited about. Just wanted to ask if the target sees the doll and or touches it will it break the magic or it is fine as long as they don't realize what the doll is?

I am planning to buy the doll from LM. What is the size of the doll? How do you put the tshirt on the doll if the shirt size is too big to tie on the doll?
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: a doll baby can target see and touch it too?

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:34 am

I advise my clients to keep doll babies away from the person that the dolly is standing in proxy for.
good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

missyd915

Unread post by missyd915 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:40 pm

Hi All,
Is it ok if a doll is seen by someone other than the target the doll is made for? I had a doll made for me by a rootworker and when i arrived my friend peeked in the opened parcel box. She didn't touch it and it was still in it's plastic bag when she glanced and then i put it away, would this have affected the doll in anyway?
Many Thanks
Missyd915

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:15 am

If you are worried about her affecting your doll, then simply move your doll through some sage, or another cleansing incense. I do not see this as a problem that your doll was seen by your friend. I mean this is not a mojo bag, which it would be killed if someone saw or touched it. So you are fine, and you can cleanse it if you are terribly worried.

Elveta

Oops I dropped my doll baby in the sink

Unread post by Elveta » Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:18 pm

My doll-baby fell into my kitchen sink last night and got wet. What to do? He looks nice and clean but will getting saturated effect its power. It's been working so well.

Willowspell
Re: Oops I dropped my doll baby in the sink

Unread post by Willowspell » Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:23 pm

Seems to me he just took a bath. :) Is it still working ? Keep up your work as you have been with it and see what happens.

I have been bathing a doll baby on behalf of a spell I am working for my husband.

I think you should be alright here. But only time will tell.

You could contact a reader for a brief 10min reading and ask if your really worried about it.
[color=#408040]May the Road Rise you meet you.[/color]

-Willowspell

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:38 pm

Thanks. I've been worried all day. I guess that only time will tell.

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:06 pm

I do think it will be alright. Just work the doll as you would have if it had never happened. Try not to linger on the worry. Focus on your intent with the work. :)

Maybe he was just a dirty boy and needed a washing so he jumped in!.. lol ;)

Good Luck! Let us know how it's working out for you.
[color=#408040]May the Road Rise you meet you.[/color]

-Willowspell

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:07 pm

Do a quick divination to find out if your doll baby is still under your control. I take such mishaps sometimes as the target resisting the work.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:19 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Do a quick divination to find out if your doll baby is still under your control. I take such mishaps sometimes as the target resisting the work.

Easier said than done. I've never done a divination before, but I do have a deck of tarot cards that I have never used. I just shuffled them and drew a random card. It was The Lovers, and it was not upside down. That's a good sign, right?? :)

Houngan_Liam

Unread post by Houngan_Liam » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:23 am

You might want to consider doing a pendulum divination over the doll to get a simple "yes" or "no" answer whether or not the doll has been affected by it's swimming lesson. Pendulum Divination is very useful in cases where you just need a straight forward yes or no answer as it leaves no room for subjective interpretation like a single tarot card can if you are just new at learning.

Opi

Unread post by Opi » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:38 pm

Hi. I had a love baby doll and an attraction mojo hand i'd been working with a while. I'm an actress and was filming something so was unable to wear my mojo hand for about a month, i didn't feed it during that time (i know, bad) and also wasn't working with or feeding the love baby doll. One night I was sleeping with both in bed and woke up to find my cat playing with both of them! Also, one day my sister saw and touched the love baby doll. should i assume both are definitely dead? I know nobody is supposed to see or touch a mojo hand but I wasn't sure if this counted for animals as well. And as for the love doll - I'm not sure if its a problem if someone sees and touches it as long as it's not the target. I know, I need to be more careful in the future. Should I assume both are dead and I need to buy new ones? =(

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: doll baby and mojo hand - dead?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:25 pm

Yes please be careful; if someone has touched the mojo it is dead; the doll baby, you can still work it.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

lotusflower

Didn't set my doll baby on fire, just singed it a little....

Unread post by lotusflower » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:01 pm

Ok, so tonight I was holding my doll baby over the candle on my honey jar and I singed it a little. Wasn't my intention, I was just repeating the same command over and over and when I looked I realized I singed it a little. I then felt bad and began to gingerly rub where I singed it and the fabric tore a little showing some of the herbs inside!! Should I start fresh and make a new doll baby?! I do have more personal concerns now, but I feel a connection with the one already made. What should I do? I've been feeding it with lm love me oil and a little whiskey here and there. I was just trying to put a little urgency so they would get off their butt and move on it! The fabric I made the doll baby with is very thin, so maybe I should just think of it at pure accident? It was the only fabric I had when I made it. What does everyone think? Thanks!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Didn't set my doll baby on fire, just singed it a little....

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:51 pm

I wouldn't make a new doll baby; I mean you said you singed it a little and you did rub it showing remorse, put some healing oil on it.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:37 pm

No you don't need to make another baby doll. Slightly burning the baby doll is not a bad thing always considering you wanted to put a little fire under their butt. So I actually think this might work for you to get them to hear your urgency. I think you are fine.

lotusflower

Unread post by lotusflower » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:29 pm

Thank you!!

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:41 pm

Lotus, I think it would be fine, personally.
I would just be more careful the next time you make one to select a studier fabric and not go too heavy on the "burning". :)
Usually, when I "burn" my dollies, I really just singe them by holding them above the flame, but high enough that it doesn't actually catch on fire.
"Learning as much as I can on the budget of a homeless man"

lotusflower

Unread post by lotusflower » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:24 pm

Thank you!

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:15 pm

hahahaha. or maybe try using a candleholder too, right??

thanks, Bri. I'm not sure it was because I was distracted or there were issued involved. That candle usually burns 4, 5 hours and it just so happened this woman knocked on the door in the final moments of those 5 hours. I thought I had time to attend to her and show her out before the flame reached actual material. It was more bad judgement on my part - and carelessness in not using a candleholder.

Either way, I'll clean things up and start over.

Thanks...

william

Unread post by william » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:12 am

Ok need some help here. I had a doll of someone for good purposes love etc but left it near a candle and the candle burnt and took it with it - does this mean I have caused the person harm, I don't have the remains of the doll, only a few ashes. What can I do to reverse it now pls

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator
Re: Disposal of previous doll baby

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:39 am

william wrote:Ok need some help here. I had a doll of someone for good purposes love etc but left it near a candle and the candle burnt and took it with it - does this mean I have caused the person harm, I don't have the remains of the doll, only a few ashes. What can I do to reverse it now pls

Unintentional actions rarely have a magical effect, so you can let your fear go. It is however as strong sign that whoever you are working on is protected or that she/he might be a bit overwhelmed with your emotions or a bunch of other things. I suggest you get yourself a reading before you try something again.

//Dr. Johannes
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers

william

Re: Disposal of previous doll baby

Unread post by william » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:36 am

Hi Johannes
Thanks for that, the only reason I panicked is that the person did get ill recently, part of me thinks I had something to do with it, anyways I have done a reverse naming on what was left of the doll to make sure the spirit is out and not attached anymore. Lesson learnt I think.

ibelieve1

Unread post by ibelieve1 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:18 pm

I need help I have been working a doll for a few days and my wonderful son went into my closet and opened the shoe box she was in and pulled her out looked at her and put her back. Will this ruin the doll, do I have to call the spirit out and start over?

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:56 pm

ibelieve1 wrote:I need help I have been working a doll for a few days and my wonderful son went into my closet and opened the shoe box she was in and pulled her out looked at her and put her back. Will this ruin the doll, do I have to call the spirit out and start over?

No it will not. Just continue your work as usual.
It is not the same as touching a Mojo bag.

/Dr. Johannes
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”