Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Uncrossing Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
unique1

Uncrossing Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by unique1 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:35 pm

i was recently feeding my mojo and i was smoking it in uncrossing incense and the bag fell in it it wasn't damaged but the incense is stuck to the wet spot (from feeding it) and it's got ash on the bottom, i think is should be ok but i just wanted to double check

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Uncrossing Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:16 pm

I'm sure it's probably fine. Just do a quick divination to be sure.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

unique1

Unread post by unique1 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:34 pm

i have a reading coming up so i'll ask about that thanks

IShallTriumph
Newly Registered

Unread post by IShallTriumph » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:00 am

Hi, I am new to this forum.

I acquired an uncrossing/protection mojo hand from the uncrossing kit that I purchased with Lucky Mojo. I want to know if my mojo hand can be anointed with Van Van and/or Road Opening Oil in addition to the uncrossing oil. Since Van Van is used to clear away evil and turn bad luck to good, then technically it serves an "uncrossing" purpose in its own right, doesn't it?

carolina_dean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by carolina_dean » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:37 pm

Good Afternoon,

Van Van and Road Opener Oils are two products which are similar although not exact in nature. Whereas Van Van Oil is believed to clear away evil and confer protection, Road Opener is believed to help overcome obstacles, break though blocked conditions, and get you started down the path towards your goal. The main difference here is that of movement or getting things going in the right direction.

You can read more about Road Opener here http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

and Van Van Oil here http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

If you feel that your mojo is working for you by just feeding it the Uncrossing Oil I would continue to use only that oil. If you feel like you need something extra you might look into having a Road Opener Vigil Light set for you by Lucky Mojo.

You can read about this service at http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

That being said I don't see why you can't feed your Uncrossing Mojo a trifecta of Uncrossing, Van Van, and Road Opening Oils. If you have any doubts about using any of these oils or a combination them, you may choose to hold your mojo bag by its draw string and work it like a pendulum asking it what it wants/needs.
Carolina Dean
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate # 56G

curious1212

Unread post by curious1212 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:03 pm

So I've been carrying this mojo for almost three years and it tore open from the front where the skull charm was sewn on. What should I do? Am I able to save it? Or should I get a new one and bury the old one?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:22 pm

You can simply take out the items and put them in a new bag. You are going to want to run it through the appropriate incense, dressing it with oil, and sleep with it under your pillow as well as wear it for an entire week.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Prosperity13

Unread post by Prosperity13 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:09 pm

Also what if I have a cross condition or bad luck but instead of doing a 13 day herbal bath etc... I get an triple strength uncrossing being that it's more of a connivence for me for now but later on while i still the uncrossing bag i will end up doing the 13 day bath as well. From my understanding the uncrossing bag will still get the job done in the mean time? Thank you as I will be grateful for your reply.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:01 pm

Hello, Prosperity 13,
Yes, the uncrossing baths are very inconvenient, I agree. But they clean your body, head to toe, and your spirit.
The mojo hand is absolutely fantastic. But, personally, I do both.
It's akin to cleaning your house completely (13 herb bath) and then, dusting everyday (mojo hand). But if you miss a day of dusting, the house is still clean (because you have your mojo hand with you).
The combination of the two of them are VERY powerful.
Sometimes, you have to put some effort into magic. The more effort, the better your chances of success!
Hope this helps.
have a great evening
HRCC Graduate #1631

Prosperity13

Unread post by Prosperity13 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:59 pm

Thank you very much for clearing that up for me I will take you advice which is great advice many blessings great day.

Prosperity13

Unread post by Prosperity13 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:55 pm

Can I feed my uncrossing bag with van van oil?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:08 am

Roe13 wrote:Can I feed my uncrossing bag with van van oil?
Good Morning Roe13,
You know, you could do that but it, more or less, clears away negativity as opposed to an actual uncrossing (there's a difference).
I would prefer using the uncrossing oil. It enforces everything in the bag.
It would be like feeding yourself the very right chicken soup (when you have the flu) that has every single ingredient to make it go away.
Here is a direct link to buy it right here from the forum.
Have a terrific weekend!!

OIL-HOO-UNCR
Jupiter Oil
$7.00

HRCC Graduate #1631

Prosperity13

Unread post by Prosperity13 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:31 pm

Thank you Miss Aida

Prosperity13

Unread post by Prosperity13 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:15 pm

Hey Miss Aida I receives my mojo bags on Friday and I notice my uncrossing triple strength didn't have alot of roots etc in it so my question is do they usually come full or have lesser roots etc? Thank you.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:57 am

Hi Roe13,

Don't expect a mojo hand to be ''packed to the gills''. They're meant to be discreet and easily worn in a bra without showing, thus it's normal you won't have an ''extra-large'' root or amount of herb but rather a ''discreet'' amount. That said, the mojo will be just as strong - quality rather than quantity is what's important and with the LM bags, that's what you have. Each one is prayed over and the ingrédients are top notch.

Blessings and Success.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Prosperity13

Unread post by Prosperity13 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:52 pm

Thank you aura well said

christinacph
Newly Registered

Unread post by christinacph » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:56 am

I have bought and uncrossing mojobag from LuckyMojo and cant find the instructionspapers. Can anyone tell me how to prepare it because I will start my uncrossing bath today as well. Have to make the namepapers and personal item to put in the mojobag?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:41 pm

Hello, christinacph ,

Please call or e-mail the shop

(707) 887-1521
or
order@luckymojo.com
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:24 am

Hello, everyone.

In this page, here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html , under "To remove a jinx, stop crossed conditions, or drive away evil" it says that "rat bone or toy plastic rat" can be used for these interests.

I. What would be the meaning of rat bones in an uncrossing context? I'm asking this because I have recently found a rat skeleton, and it was very curious to have read about this usage only a short time prior to that.

II. In preparing a mojo bag with the rat bone for uncrossing, what other elements should I chose? Perhaps rue and sage along with that, or would there be some more specific elements?

III. Is there a preparation of such found or roadkill bones in hoodoo before employing it in spiritual work?

IV. I was thinking of maybe smoking the bones in mugwort and vervain to appease the spirit, or perhaps leaving it burried in my yard for a while, and periodically offering florida water or willow water to the rat. I could do that for a number of days or even months, depending on what I'll be guided to do by divination. Would that be fitting and traditional? If not, what should I do?

Please let me know.

Cordially,
Asturias

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:09 am

As a little update, here. I've buried the rat and I'm giving it liquid offerings to appease the spirit, as mentioned above. It sounded right to me, almost like a symbolic burial.

Anyhow. Please let me know the significance of the rat for uncrossing and how can I employ it in a mojo bag - if it can be rue and sage along with that, if it should be something more specific, and oh, which part of the rat is normally used for that.

Please let me know.

Love,
Asturias

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”