Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Come to Me Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
su98

Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gri-Gri Questions & Answers

Unread post by su98 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:54 am

Hi, I am learning about mojo bags, I have a question. How effectively a mojobag can work compared to the similar kind of complete spell such as come to me mojo hand and come to me spell. Has anyone ever compared the result? Thanks.

sunseer88

Question about Triple Strength Come to Me Mojo Hand

Unread post by sunseer88 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:47 am

Greetings,

I just received my Come to ME Triple Strengh MOjo Hand,and I can't wait to start. The instructions say that its a 21 day spell and should be started 21 days before the full moon. But by doing this aren't I starting the spell during the waning moon phase? Shouldn't the spell start around the new moon? Also is the 21 days before the full moon an absolute.. or can it be started at any time?

Second, this mojo hand spell doesn't indicate that I should add anything from my intended or myself (e.g., hairs, fingernails, photos, etc.) can I still do this or should I just work with the items already in the hand?

Lastly, the end of the spell says that once complete, I should throw remains of the candles,etc into a running stream or river.. I don't live near a stream or a river.. is there somewhere else I could properly dispose of the remains?

Thanks for any responses

Lukianos

Re: Question about Triple Strength Come to Me Mojo Hand

Unread post by Lukianos » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:21 pm

Hi sunseer88,

sunseer88 wrote:I just received my Come to ME Triple Strengh MOjo Hand,and I can't wait to start. The instructions say that its a 21 day spell and should be started 21 days before the full moon. But by doing this aren't I starting the spell during the waning moon phase? Shouldn't the spell start around the new moon? Also is the 21 days before the full moon an absolute.. or can it be started at any time?

For this hand, the idea is to *finish* the series on the full moon. So, yes, you will start the series 21 days before the full moon, while the moon is still waning, but for the majority of the 21 days, the moon will be waxing, and at the culmination, the moon will be full.

sunseer88 wrote:Second, this mojo hand spell doesn't indicate that I should add anything from my intended or myself (e.g., hairs, fingernails, photos, etc.) can I still do this or should I just work with the items already in the hand?

Yes, before consecrating the hand, you can add personal concerns for yourself and the desired party, if you have them.

sunseer88 wrote:Lastly, the end of the spell says that once complete, I should throw remains of the candles,etc into a running stream or river.. I don't live near a stream or a river...is there somewhere else I could properly dispose of the remains?

Yes, see this page for a variety of options and the intent/logic behind them:
http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck!

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Thu May 21, 2009 12:14 am

Oh I started mine (Triple Strength Come to Me )two days ago, and I blew out the candle when the pin drop because of the wording on the instructions.. does that mean I have to start all over again with a new candle , etc or can I just start snuffing it out from this point forward.

loveliesbleeding

Re: emergency question for hand working!

Unread post by loveliesbleeding » Thu May 21, 2009 3:48 pm

i called LM and they said that there is no need to start over, just snuff it out from now on.

J Simulcik

Re: emergency question for hand working!

Unread post by J Simulcik » Thu May 21, 2009 3:52 pm

Glad you got an answer, and this thread might help others in the future. Usually in hoodoo, blowing out candles is reserved for the end of the job, as a step down from deliberate snuffing.

loveliesbleeding

Unread post by loveliesbleeding » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:00 pm

Hi all,

I am in the process of fixing a come to me hand. It takes 21 days total. I believe the hand was so powerful it has already brought a whirlwind romance into my life and it hasn't even been completely fixed yet. So anyway this three week relationship is going like a house on fire and i'm thinking every aspect (communication and compatibility, spiritual and sexual) of this is just perfect and 'what a great future' yadda yadda and I go ahead and make a nice letter. I dressed it with come to me sachet and smoked it in come to me incense. Then I see my hand sitting on the altar and think 'why waste that good incense and sachet' and so I dusted a little sachet on it and smoked it in the incense a little thinking it would give it a little extra oomph. What's the harm after all everything being used is 'come to me' product from LM. Anyway, that night was just great but in the next few days my lover became increasingly distant and now tells me she is not ready for a relationship. She is under a great deal of stress also at this time and had earlier related fears of getting burned again in relationships (came out of really bad betrayal about a year ago) but it does bother me how quickly it went from being just perfect to cold standoffishness.

Did I just screwup the mojo fixing? One rootworker i talked to said no but i do want a professional opinion on this (Cat if you see this post, please help me!!! i feel like i'm dying here) If so is there a way to fix it or start over? No one else but me has seen or touched the hand, the only thing I did out of the fixing guidelines was dusting with the sachet and smoking it with incense. Thanks for reading, i really so hope its her being flaky and not the mojo, because it was working so good. :|

Turnsteel

Re: mojo fixing screwup?

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:09 pm

Did you continue to work the mojo or did you stop when this women came into your life? Dusting it with a little sachet powder and smoking it shouldn't hurt it. I smoke most of my mojos and have added sachet into them before, tho I usually sprinkle the sachet on myself of the person being worked. Did you continue to feed and speak to the mojo?

loveliesbleeding

Re: mojo fixing screwup?

Unread post by loveliesbleeding » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:27 pm

Yes, i continue to feed it, talk to it and burn the candle until the pin falls every day and I have not missed a single session. I did not stop when she came into my life, in fact it made me want to work it even more to strengthen the relationship as I do believe the hand was a very big part of her coming my way out of nowhere.

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:39 pm

I want to attract a specific guy to me, and I'm aware that a Nation Sack would be preferable, but I won't be able to make one until our relationship progresses. So until we reach that point, What mojo bag would I want for him to be attracted to me and want to see me a lot? Maybe dominating?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: help choosing mojo bag

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:10 pm

I disagree. The Nation sack wouldn't be what you want considering you want to attract this person. I would get a come to me mojo, triple strength if you want that or a kiss me now if you are going for something more sexual.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:26 pm

Thankyou! :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:29 pm

Well it depends. How well do you know him? Where is your relationship at? To make him come closer and build a relationship Come to Me would be great. To get him to follow you around then Follow Me Boy.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:31 pm

I've known him for a few months and we went on some dates, but we're "just friends" for the next 4 months because I'm under 18 and he's over. We can still see each other and have an emotional relationship, though.

I definitely want to build a relationship with him. I basically want him to fall completely in love with me. What's your recommendation, Conjureman?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:15 pm

Come to Me would do the trick for that. Come to Me can be used wonderfully to move friends into lovers. Or you can contact Miss cat or a member of AIRR and see if they'll make a custom mojo hand for you, but Come to Me mojo hand would work wonderfully.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

smiling7

Unread post by smiling7 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:59 am

I bought a Come to Me mojo bag and it has worked wonderfully!!! My question is now that he has come to me I want to keep him. I'm confused as to whether to get a Nations sack (triple strength) or a triple strength Love me mojo. I like the idea of being able to add personal concerns to a nations sack. And if I do get a new one what do I do with my come to me bag...I love it and am grateful to it! Thanks : )

taralight

Preparation for Triple Strength Come to Me mojo?

Unread post by taralight » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:31 am

I'm looking into getting a Triple Strength Come to Me mojo to draw a new love (no specific target) but I'm a bit worried about the preparation involved as I live very closely with family. I read that you need to prep for 21 days. Does this involve daily burning of candles? I can manage one or two days but not 21 days straight - this was why I thought of getting a mojo bag instead of doing a spell kit.

Also will this bag require wearing on the person at all times or could I keep it in my bag or drawer? I'm very petite so it might not always be possible for me to conceal a mojo under my clothes, especially if I go out in my little black dress!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Preparation for Triple Strength Come to Me mojo?

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:45 am

I don't think it is necessary to burn candles for three weeks prior to working with a mojo, although burning dressed candles and incense would certainly enhance its power. Wear it in your bra for a few days if possible, then carry it in your purse. Make sure to feed it at least once a week and tell it what you want it to do.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

taralight

Unread post by taralight » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:02 pm

Thank you Mama Micki!

Actually I was asking about the specific instructions which came with the LM Triple Strength Come to Me mojo, as a few people have posted here about receiving their LM love mojos and having to prep for 21 days including candle burning...they weren't specific about whether the candle had to burned on one day or over the 21 days though.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:47 am

If I were working with a Come to Me mojo, I would certainly keep my mojo close to my body for it to get familiar with me and me with it; also, I would never put it in a drawer. I would keep it on my person. As for the candle burning, if the instructions are to burn for 21 days, follow the instructions, I am sure you will be burning probability in 15 minute sessions for the full 20 days than allow it to burn out completely on the 21st day.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Glaciers

Making my own come to me mojo hand need advice

Unread post by Glaciers » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:21 pm

Hi folks,

I am preparing to make my own come to me mojo bag for an unknown new lover. I have my queen elisabeth root and various love herbs. I wanted to also add a beth root because It is used for luck, love, sex, and family. In addition I wanted to add a HJC root to remove all obstacles from my intended goal.

I wanted to get the advice of the board regarding the use of these 2 roots for this purpose.

Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Making my own come to me mojo hand need advice

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:53 pm

The phrase "various love herbs" certainly leaves me no room to comment -- and, frankly, we make our own bags and i don;t share share my herb lists, because, after all, this is the way we earn our living. .

My advice: if you want to learn this work, first buy "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic," then take my Correspondence Course.
catherine yronwode

Glaciers

Re: Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gri-Gri Questions & Answers

Unread post by Glaciers » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:14 am

Hi Miss Cat,
I already have your book and all my herbs and products come from LM. I have been a customer for 4 years now. And yes i know you make mojos as i have bought several. I want to make my own and that is why i am asking advice.

Thank you.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:50 pm

Glaciers:
For a question like that one would have to make a divination. Knowing the kind of love desired, how you are and what would click with your spirit and so on are usually considered when making a Toby. Adding the Johns to a Love bag might be good if you are low on self esteem and have a mild temper or it might turn you into a sex craving Rhinosorus who attacks a suitable partner and makes them run for their life if you are both low on self esteem and have overly extrovert characteritics in a pic-up situation.
If you can not divine this for yourself, you should either seek out a pro reader, go for a traditional bag from LM or make it out of a recipe in HHRM.

//Dr. Johannes.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers

Glaciers

Re: Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gri-Gri Questions & Answers

Unread post by Glaciers » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:50 am

To miss Cat and Johannes,thanks for replying to my post on the mojo bag i wanted to make myself.

I have decided to get the CTM mojo from LM. I had purchased a triple strength CTM mojo 4 years ago and it did work - and it's not just a mojo bag, there is a whole ritual that goes with it: violet leaves in shoe, candle, prayer etc. I ended up attracting a 2 year relationship which was good at first, but it ended very painfully. That was the past. Now i know this time around I will be very specific in stating what i desire in my petition and i will be sure to state "future husband" just like miss Cat did. I have come along way in learning about conjure the past 4 year and i am still learning. I am really excited to work this mojo the right way.

I really thank you miss Cat for your post, you are so wise and have my utmost respect. And thank you for the post you gave to us ladies about finding the marrying type of men, not the deadbeats who just want to propagate their parasitic DNA - that was so brilliant.

Blessings,
Glaciers

Glaciers

come to me mojo and violet leaves in shoes

Unread post by Glaciers » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:20 am

Hi,
I will soon be starting my CTM mojo [so excited]. The spell calls for wearing violet leaves in my shoes for 21 days. I know this may sound silly, but I am trying to figure out being that it is summer and i generally wear open shoes not to mention i change my shoes throughout the day i.e.house shoes, work shoes and dog walking shoes :D , which shoes should i leave the violet leaves in? I did a CTM mojo 4 years ago in late autumn and i was wearing boots so it was easier to keep the leaves in my boots without them getting lost. Any suggestions from anyone that has done this spell, or anyone else is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

LouFlorez

Re: come to me mojo and violet leaves in shoes

Unread post by LouFlorez » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:12 pm

Hi Glaciers,

I work with CTM mojos frequently, and this is common question. There are many ways of working with this issue, but the one that I recommend the most is making a violet leaf powder. You will need to grind the leaf to its powder form, and I scent it with CTM oil while saying the 23rd psalm. You can then use a 2 parts powder base to 1 part ground leaf, and dust your feet and shoes each time before you wear them. I tell clients to make up a jar and leave it by their shoes so it can become a part of their daily grooming habits. Hope that helps.

Sincerely,
Lou Florez

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:51 am

Glaciers wrote:Hi,
I will soon be starting my CTM mojo [so excited]. The spell calls for wearing violet leaves in my shoes for 21 days. I know this may sound silly, but I am trying to figure out being that it is summer and i generally wear open shoes not to mention i change my shoes throughout the day i.e.house shoes, work shoes and dog walking shoes :D , which shoes should i leave the violet leaves in?

Move the violet leaf into whatever shoe you change into, and don't wear open shoes for the course of the work. What is more important to you, wearing sandals, or doing the spell properly? :)

Glaciers

Unread post by Glaciers » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:13 pm

Thanks for the great advice Lou Flores. I like the idea of making up the powder. I actually have crumbled violet leaves and i can mix them them CTM sachet powder, that way i can dust both feet- i just love the scent of the CTM line...so delicious. Thank you again for sharing your expertise.

SoulMate

Wait til correct moon cycle for Come to Me Mojo Hand?

Unread post by SoulMate » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:40 pm

So, I received my Come to Me mojo hand. And, it states that I need to begin a spell 21 days before the full moon. I got it yesterday and 21 days before the next full moon takes me all the way up to mid-august. Do I have to wait this long before I can begin the spell? And, if so, in the interim, can I still feed and wear the mojo hand? Or should I just hold it in its package and wait til then to even begin wearing it? Help!

j82

Re: Wait til correct moon cycle for Come to Me Mojo Hand?

Unread post by j82 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:09 pm

The spell kit comes with specific directions based on customes and what will best work and has worked over the years. Now in hoodoo if you need to do a work and cant wait, the worker does not get caught up in that time restraint but if they can they will wait. An example of not getting caught up is a person working evil work you will cleanse, send it back and protect asap. or if your man is falling for another you will start break up and rec asap. Perosnally Id read over the items in the bag get to really know them and pray to each item in the bag and how they will work towards your petiton, hold the oil and do the same prayer.. On the day you start the mojo as the directions say pray just as you have been doing and pull on all those spirits in your work. wear the bag as directed, feed as directed and move on.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Wait til correct moon cycle for Come to Me Mojo Hand?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:51 am

This is ideal. You do not have to wait that long. I would recommend starting a dawn on a Friday which is good for love. Or you can start when both hands of the clock are rising on a Friday. Or you could just start on a Friday. The point is you want have some type of timing to enhance your work. I would dress and speak with your mojo bag. Keep it on your for a week straight. Sleep with it under your pillow. You want to build a bond with your mojo bag, and awaken it.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Zibo

Come to Me Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by Zibo » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:54 am

Just wondering which oils or candles or powders should I use with my Come to Me mojo bag.

I have a list of qualities of ideal unknown man whom I want to meet, but I don't know whether should I mix my Come to Me mojo bag; with oils and candles or powders to make stronger.

Wanting to place a order but confused ???

Pinkredblue25

Can a come to me mojo bag be used for ex boyfriend?

Unread post by Pinkredblue25 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:39 pm

So my friend broke up with her boyfriend. They were together a few years. They lived together but they weren't getting along so they broke up and he moved out. She wants to know if the come to me mojo bag will work so he can come back to her. She doesn't want to make the first move. Or would a love me mojo bag be best?? I have read a lot in this forum and it seems like come to me is leaning towards making someone new come closer, not a guy who you were already involved with. This guy is a jerk but he was committed to her. The problem is that he doesn't really show he cares so she just wants him to come back with out her asking him and show his love to her. Would the come to me mojo bag work? Thanks.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Can a come to me mojo bag be used for ex boyfriend?

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:39 pm

Whether something will work depends on the skill of the practitioner, the resistance of the target, unknown factors, and ultimately God's will. If she is unwilling to make the first move, and he's a "jerk," then there is a lot more at stake than which mojo bag to use.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Miss Aida
Re: Come to Me Mojo Bag plus Oils, Powders, or Candles

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:46 am

I am not sure that I understand the question. If I were unsure about what to do, I would just buy the: "Come to Me" mojo hand that Lucky Mojo sells (at least I would know that this has been made exactly the way it ought to be). If I knew how to make the Mojo, I would light a pink candle (that has has been dressed with "Come to Me" oil) and use "Come to Me' products. If I didn't know how to make a Mojo and didn't want to buy a pre-made one, it would be helpful to look through everything on these websites to see what others have done and what they place in their Mojo hands.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:30 am

Now it is unclear whether you made your own Mojo Hand or purchased a Come to Me Mojo Hand from Lucky Mojo. If you did purchase (or going to) a Mojo Bag then an oil does come along with it in order to Feed the Mojo and strong.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:38 am

I would place your Come To Me Mojo Hand under a bowl, dress a pink candle with Come To Me Oil, and burn the candle on top of the bowl. You can circle the entire bowl using Come To Me Sachet Powder, before burning the candle, to complete the work. You may also smoke the Mojo hand lightly in Come To Me Incense.

Complete Line of Come To Me Products and Full Details: http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Zibo

Re: Come to Me Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by Zibo » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:47 pm

I opened my Come to me mojo bag and placed in a written petition in a small piece of paper with qualities . BEFORE feeding and praying over it . it just happened i read some forum heres; now am confused whether 1. Will my mojo bag still work . 2. Do I need to buy a new one . I have been carrying the bag with me for the past 3 days feeding and sleeping with it.

Please help

Pink kisses

Unread post by Pink kisses » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:08 am

I want to have a CTM mojo bag for a specific guy to come to me, do I need to see this guy for it to work? He lives in a different state from me, but he does come to my state from time to time, and he does own a home here. I'm just not sure when the next time is that he'll be in the state I live in.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:09 pm

Hi Pink kisses,
You don't have to live in the same state for the mojo to do its job, but it will help if you speak to him on a semi-regular or regular basis and you should have some type of personal concern more than a name and photo to get the best from the work.

Hi Zibo,
1. It should still work.
2. Don't think so, but the proof is in the pudding: give it a good go and see what kind of results you're getting.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

Pink kisses

Unread post by Pink kisses » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:30 pm

I believe I still have a straw that he used a while ago, is that okay?
Also I have a picture of he and I together, should I put that in there as well, or a pic of us separately?
thanks

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:53 pm

A small piece of the straw, particularly where his mouth was, would be fine (a small shard is fine - no need for any bigger). If possible, write your petition over the picture of you and he together. You can also scan the picture and print a copy so you still have it to work from as required.

Pinkredblue25

Re: Come to me mojo hand and dreaming with different person

Unread post by Pinkredblue25 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:55 am

So I'm a few days into a mojo bag and I've been doing it to help with a guy who I really like come to me. I really like him; being with him is something I really want. Well I started having very vivid sexual dreams but with my ex boyfriend! Almost every night he's in my dreams a way or another. I don't understand and I wonder if it has to do with my mojo hand.

My ex boyfriend and I were together for 7 years and there's still love there but I don't want to be with him anymore. It will never work out and being with him isn't something I think about anymore. Suddenly out of no where I start having these dreams. It's those dreams that leave you thinking about a person all day. In the dream he acts so nice and different. I'm confused. Does anyone have any idea?? Oh and I haven't had a single dream about the guy who I'm trying to attract. Could it be caused by my mojo bag?

Thank you.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:26 pm

Hi Pinkredblue25,

Your dreaming about your ex-boyfriend isn't caused by the mojo hand. That said, working toward and for a new love interest may have caused unresolved issues about your past relationship to surface in your subconscious mind/dreamscape. In order to understand exactly what is going on, a reading or some dream interpretation via an AIRR Professional or a member of Hoodoo Psychics may be helpful. Working with Clarity and Psychic Vision products can also help you better understand the messages and images released in your sleeping mind's eye.

Blessings.

Mrniceguy

how mojo hands work

Unread post by Mrniceguy » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:47 am

I was wondering what women experience when a guy is working a come to me mojo hand to attract a new lover? Second I was wondering if I sprinkle sachet powder before or after I bring life to the mojo bag?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Re: how mojo hands work

Unread post by natstein » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:28 am

Hello mr. nice guy,

I have not had a Come to Me Mojo worked on me (that I am aware of anyway, I am also not a woman) but I would imagine that it gives them a strong feeling of attraction toward you and makes them want to Come to You as the name says. For sprinkling the powders, if you have the Come to Me kit then do things in the order the directions on the kit say. I am not sure what you are planning on sprinkling the powders on but in general I would wait until after the Mojo is woke up. That way the Mojo is already helping you and will boost the effect of sprinkling the powders.

Peace~

Nathen

Mrniceguy

Unread post by Mrniceguy » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:40 am

I was thinking of spinkling follow me girl sachet powder after giving life to a come to me mojo bag. During the birth of the come to me mojo bag I was considering smoking the mojo bag with fast luck incense. How does that sound? Also I could only obtain a photo of my target from the internet so how would I use the photo with the mojo bag?

Colette

Unread post by Colette » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:24 am

It's a mojo you purchased from Lucky Mojo, right? If so you should follow the instructions - you should prepare the petition paper, along with the personal concern (in this case it's a photo), and you should feed it with the oil the first time you work it. I wouldn't smoke it with Fast Luck incense.
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.

Mrniceguy

Unread post by Mrniceguy » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:48 am

Why wouldn't I smoke my come to me mojo in fast luck incense? Its fast luck in a love drawing situation.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:34 pm

Hello, Mrniceguy,
I would follow the instructions (as Collette pointed out).
But I don't see the harm in ALSO smoking it with fast luck. In other words, IN ADDT+ITION to the instructions with your Mojo hand.
You may want to wait a week before doing it so that you have completed all the requirements of your instructions first
Take care

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:14 pm

Hello Forum!

I am starting the work for my Triple Strength Come To Me Mojo bag and my question is if I do not have 21 straight pins but only have 17, would it be alright if when I am burning my candle down and that 4 pins eventually fall from my candle would it be alright if I pick them up and add them back to be reused towards my work?

Another question that I have is what name can I write on the petition if this would be done to attract a new man?

Thank You Very Much.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:51 am

Hello Lovemydogs,

You could do that with the pins if you want but I would suggest just running out and buying an extra little box of pins. For the name paper you can put something like "A new love that is perfect for me!" or something like that. Just write want you want!

Peace~

Nathen

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:41 pm

Thank You Nathen!

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:48 pm

I had another question regarding my first night of candle work with my bag, it was just that it took a while to burn and when it started to melt and the pin began to fall but it was still holding on to the candle on a slant and when the candle started to drip a long piece of wax ball was still attached to the pin holding onto it. According to your “How To Read Divnation Signs From Candle Burning” it suggested that I may have something from my past that is unwilling to let me go. As far as I know, I am not holding onto no memories of men in my past. So if I continue to work on this spell, will I find out who I am still holding onto from my past or who is holding onto me? I won't want to continue to work on this spell if I don't attract someone new to fall in love with me & get married.

st

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:25 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

If you don't know of this being the case, either give yourself a quick oil up with Cut and Clear Oil http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Or with clarity http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Then, try it again

Or, are you sure it isn't the target that the candle is talking about?

Good luck

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:20 am

Thank You Miss Aida. I will continue with this spell because last night as I burned the candle it just burned regularly and then droped the next pin and it was a clean drop without clingling onto the wax...but I will order the Cut & Clear oil and still keep at my work.

Thank You!

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:17 pm

Hello Forum,

Would anyone be able to tell me if I would be allowed to while working on this spell be able to work on any gambling/lottery spells and spells with Doctor Jose Gregorio Hernandez?

Thank You Very much.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:33 am

Hi Lovemydogs,

I would suggest using different alters for the different spells.

But when I do gambling/lottery spells I usually don't do them when I'm doing a love spell, prosperity work or one with Doctor Jose Gregorio Hernandez at the same time.

Now, if I were doing a money attraction work or prosperity work, yes I'd totally do the money & the love spell and the Doctor Jose Gregorio Hernandez one at the same time on different alters. Although you can combine them and I've combined love & money together.

But when doing gambling/lottery work I do that at a different time on a specific alter dedicated to a specific spirit as I'm petitioning a different spirit. But that's just how I work. The spirit who aids me in the gambling work has made it clear to me he isn't fond of me doing other work at the same time.

Great question!

Many Blessings to you!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:51 pm

Thank You so much Susan Barnes! I think based on what you have told me that I will continue to work on my triple strength Come To Me bag until it is done because as of now- I am only getting stares from a bunch of men who won`t come up to approach me and then when I am done my work and if the moon allows me to I will then start the work on lottery & gambling and Dr. Jose work and I will set up different alters for them.

Thank You So Much!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”