Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Healing Mojo Bag Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
snake

Healing Mojo Bag Questions and Answers

Unread post by snake » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:17 am

I have a bunch of chronic health problems, all being treated medically, but it still gets frustrating being sick all the time. I was browsing the mojo hand section and I'm not sure if any of them would be for healing and comfort when I'm sick. I'd like to have something to carry with me but I'm open to other types of spell work if it would be more suited to health issues.

Literarylioness

Re: Mojo hand or other spell for health

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:18 am

Lucky Mojo can custom make a health mojo bag for you. Here is the link: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html

Mary

snake

Unread post by snake » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:33 am

Thank you Mary. All the custom hands on that page still seem pretty specific. Should I just call the shop to order over the phone?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:56 am

snake wrote:Thank you Mary. All the custom hands on that page still seem pretty specific. Should I just call the shop to order over the phone?

Hi there,

You can call the shop or email them with an inquiry about a custome made health mojo bag. I also recommend the Southern Style Herb Bag which is a three way hand for love, luck and money, and good health.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html#combination

good luck to you,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:18 pm

Hi snake,

snake wrote:I have a bunch of chronic health problems, all being treated medically, but it still gets frustrating being sick all the time. I was browsing the mojo hand section and I'm not sure if any of them would be for healing and comfort when I'm sick. I'd like to have something to carry with me but I'm open to other types of spell work if it would be more suited to health issues.

In addition to items for physical vitality (John the Conqueror, sampson snake root, yarrow, life everlasting, Althea, etc.), consider also including Blessing-type ingredients in your mojo hand (Balm of Gilead, Rose petals, basil, etc), to address the emotional / comfort aspects of health challenges that you mention.

snake

Unread post by snake » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:24 pm

Thanks ELKnapp, I think I'm leaning more towards needing emotional/comfort type help, but at this point I'll take any kind of help I can get.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:40 am

snake wrote:Thank you Mary. All the custom hands on that page still seem pretty specific. Should I just call the shop to order over the phone?

I would e-mail the shop with what you need for them to make a specific mojo bag for you.

Mary

MissDana

Unread post by MissDana » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:01 pm

Hi Snake!I read your post and would like to add that I too have health problems and also being treated medically - I know where you're at on this one ;)

I would like to add that, along with getting a hand made that you should also have LM set lights for you (healing). I've found that having them set lights for your need really helps. I think it's extra helpful ;)

sophia_p

Healing Mojo and Ingredient Combinations

Unread post by sophia_p » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:09 pm

I'm not sure if this belongs here or in the "herb, mineral and animal curios" section, hopefully this is the right one.

The information for Self Heal/All Heal says that to improve the health of someone with a serious, chronic condition, to prepare a bag with angelica, self heal, and golden seal, and place it in the mattress of the ill person. It then says that a mojo hand for health is self heal, angelica, and sandalwood. My question is: is the change of the third ingredient the difference between what should be slept over vs what should be carried around? Or is it a difference in conditions-- the hand is to keep off bad health, while the first one is to help an existing problem?

I'm asking because I'm trying to figure out the right herbs to make a (carried) mojo bag for a friend with rheumatoid arthritis and other chronic conditions, including mental ones.

Thank you for any help you can provide!

Turnsteel

Re: Healing Mojo and Ingredient Combinations

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:56 am

A healing mojo with Self Heal, Angelica, Sandalwood and Golden Seal work be great. You might consider adding something for the ill persons own personal power as well.

sophia_p

Unread post by sophia_p » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:21 pm

Thank you, that sounds like a great idea!

What I was also wondering with this question, is that with herbs in hoodoo, are there certain herbs that work well together, or are meant to be grouped with each other? I have catherine yronwode's Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic, and usually in the article for an herb, it will be cross referenced with a few other herbs that have similar properties, but I wasn't sure if there was a reason behind grouping some healing (or money-drawing, or love-drawing) herbs together but not others.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:11 pm

sophia_p: Yes, there are certain herbs that work well together and can be grouped together. Some healing herbs work well in tandem with other herbs and roots. Some traditionally get worked alone or do not require other ingredients.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

EveYl
Which mojo Bag would be better?

Unread post by EveYl » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:32 pm

Hello,
I am Eve, I am 29 years old and for more than one year my partner and I are trying to conceive. I had 2 early miscarriages, it seems that everything on my side is ok. I had some tests and ultrasounds and my reproductive system is healthy.
We now need to check on my partner.
I am a survivor, I am victim of domestic violence, abuses and rapes since I am 4 years of age so, conceiving is not easy for me even if I feel better psychologically. ( I have a treatment by the hospital)
I don't know which one of the mojo bags would suits me best. I know that the blessing one is good because I read it in the forum but actually I am quite confuse because I have read here that not being able to conceive is unnatural .

I am working with van van bath and oil with blockbuster oil at the moment to help myself in this situation.
I worship Hekate and I do pray other Pagan Deities like Persephone and Hades so I don't use christian's psalms but pagan prayers. I do call the angels too.

Could you please help me choosing the right custom mojo bag?
Do you think I should buy the triple force one?
Do you have a product that would suit me better?
I am feeling quite discouraged.
Can you help me please?
( first we would prefer a baby girl but it really doesn't matter that much as long as we can conceive a healthy baby)

Thank you for reading me.
I hope that I did not annoy you with all my questions.
Have a nice day.
Eve.

Miss Aida
Re: Healing Mojo Bag Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:25 pm

Hello, EveYl,
I am so very sorry that you have gone through all these traumas in your life. How devastating. I wish that I could give you a great big hug.
But, yes, you ARE a survivor. Many people couldn't handle what you have. You're a strong person.
I'm thinking of a healing mojo hand. And I have merged your query over to this subforum. Please look at the other posts and see what others have said.
And you can also call the shop and ask if they can custom make something other than the healing to help you (707) 887-1521
They are very kind and understanding people. So, you may want to try that.
Take care of yourself.
Your survival skills really are an inspiration to others.

EveYl

Unread post by EveYl » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:59 am

Thank you very much for your answer, unfortunately I cannot call the shop as I am living in Australia and the cost will be terrible.
Thank you for your support and I do accept the hug. English is not my mothertongue, so sorry if I make grammar mistakes.
I will read this thread.
Have a good day!
:)

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:52 am

EveYI, sometimes not being able to conceive is unnatural and sometimes it is totally biological. This is one of those instances where you might need both medical and magical assistance. I think that a healing mojo would be good for you for several reasons. It can help with the emotional and spiritual work that you have been doing and it will help with your physical issues as well. I would also highly recommend that you look into the Goddess Brigid, she is a healer and mid-wife. Please note, this is NOT traditional Hoodoo, but since you mention you are Pagan she might be able to help you as well.

Many blessings.
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

EveYl

Unread post by EveYl » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:54 am

Thank you very much Miss Phoenix :D
Thank you for mentionning that it is not traditional Hoodoo, I love the Godess Brigid by the way.
Thank you all.

EveYl

Unread post by EveYl » Tue May 13, 2014 6:38 pm

Hi! I wanted to let you know that I am pregnant now and the baby is doing good. Thank you very much fir your help.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 14, 2014 9:51 pm

Hello, EveYl,
Oh My God! How WONDERFUL!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Wed May 14, 2014 10:30 pm

This is such exciting news for you,
congratulations!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue