Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

King Solomon Wisdom Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
LuckyButterfly

King Solomon Wisdom Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by LuckyButterfly » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:26 pm

Hello, Im a newbie here at the forum and also about to order my products for the first time. I would like to get a mojo bag triple strength for my 13 years old daughter. She has been absolutely distracted with her studies lately and has even reached the point where her teachers had to call me home because she is having a hard time with her studies. She also gets tutoring once a week but somehow she just cant focus.She would like to be a vet or a doctor but with the look of her grades, it looks like shes going no where near that kind of occupation. She is a bright girl but as i said, she's being distracted with puberty, friends, etc. She also gets frastrated and gets black outs because she gets nervous during her exams. She does do her homeworks but she's very lazy to study (i must admit). She only studies when she has tests coming up.....and even would only study at the last minute!

My questions are:

- which mojo triple strength should i get her Crown of Success or King Solomon Wisdom?
- if for example i choose King Solomon Wisdom as her TS mojo, can i annoit it with Crown of Success oil together with King Solomon Wisdom oil?
- is the Triple Strength too strong for a 13 years old? Should i just get a regular mojo?
- Does she do all the annoiting and feeding of a mojo or can i do it for her? And when she does it alone and im not allowed to see the items in her mojo, how would i see if she's doing it right?

I really appreciate the all the help and answers. Much Love......LuckyButterfly

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: King Solomon Wisdom Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:01 pm

Welcome to the forum LuckyButterfly! Certainly you can get your daughter a mojo, but since you are new to conjure (you did say that, right?), you may want to try working the oils initially by anointing the crown of her head each morning (with Crown of Success and King Solomon Wisdom) as a sneaky trick (not letting her know) or teaching her how to do it. (Personally, for a 13 year old, I would do it)

You asked about a mojo, please read further about mojo's and their use http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html; and to answer your question, yes, you can feed the mojo with King Solomon Wisdom and Crown of Success oils. Also a mojo is a very personal item, it is a living magical and very powerful ally only the owner should touch it.

Read about oils and their use http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

Also this topic has been discussed several times in the forum, please read for further advice on the subject i-need-to-pass-my-exams--t6734.html#p56697

Good Luck in your findings.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

LuckyButterfly

Unread post by LuckyButterfly » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:30 pm

Wow, this is exciting!!! I never got a quick response in a forum before. Thank you so much for your quick response jwmcclin. Yes, I am definately a newbie to knowing about hoodoo works and wonders and i have been always into magic and powers in everyway. I am placing my orders together which includes Miss Cat's book. I have read about mojos and that they are alive and should treat them with love and respect. And she is still in the age where she really can be very careless leaving things lying around. hmmmmm, maybe we should try the oils first. What about bathing her first with clarity, crown of success and king solomon wisdom bath crystals all mixed together the night before? (Did you mean annoint her entire forehead?) And then annoint her crown of her head with CS and KSW? And by doing so, one must do a prayer while annointing, is this correct? What do i do with the water that she bathed with? pour it over her head while saying a prayer and then drain in down the drain? So sorry for all the questions. I do not wish to exhaust you or anyone by my questioning. Just want to make sure i order the right things and do the right things.

BTW, the link you gave me http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html says :DOCUMENT ERROR. Cant read anything on it.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:44 pm

Yes putting the bath crystals in her bath is a great idea as well. Read the link I posted about How to use oils in conjure--specifically King Solomon-- you anoint the 'crown' of her head not her forehead. Read about how to use baths found here http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

I am not having that problem with my link, check if this link works http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html#triple

Since you are getting your feet wet, also read Hoodoo in Theory and Practice: An Introduction to African-American Rootwork http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html It includes a lot of information including the previous links. Take some time and read this and many of your questions will be answered. As always we are here to help; cat yronwode created this forum specifically for her customers and interested individuals. Enjoy!

LuckyButterfly

Unread post by LuckyButterfly » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:59 pm

Thank you once again for your reply. It has helped me alot. I already included Miss Cat's book. It does sound exciting to read. I will just go ahead and place my orders for my daughter and while i'll be waiting for it to arrive, I will make sure i read more on LM website. You've been much help to me and i appreciate it.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:12 pm

The link above is different from the book you have ordered; it includes a lot more in addition to the links I posted above.

LuckyButterfly

Unread post by LuckyButterfly » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:43 pm

jwmcclin, I found where the crown of my head is. LOL and i thought it was the forehead!!!!! Looks like my daughter is not the only one who needs a CoS and KSW. I haven't gotten Miss Cat's book yet. It will be included in my order. In the meantime, the links that you have posted for me is very much usesul for me while waiting. I would love to take up Miss Cat's workshop but i am just too far away. :(

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:15 pm

If you look at the course details, she has listed the requirements found here http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocourse.html

We are all here to learn from each other LuckyButterfly.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:53 pm

Ask us about the King Solomon Wisdom Mojo Hand here

Reason: Once I merge, my posts get dropped to the bottom
HRCC Graduate #1631

Missy1110

Unread post by Missy1110 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:48 am

Hello,

I would like to make my own King Solomon Mojo hand. Would someone please tell me what the ingredients are?

Thanks!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:33 pm

Hello Missy1110,

Unfortunately we can not just give you the ingredients for the King Solomon Mojo hand as this is a product sold by Lucky Mojo and these forums expressed purpose is for the promotion and instruction of using Lucky Mojo products. But you can order a mojo hand from Lucky Mojo and it comes with complete instructions and a list of ingredients. Then if you like you can always assemble the ingredients yourself and make your own modeled off of the one you get from Lucky Mojo.

Peace~

Nathen

Missy1110

Unread post by Missy1110 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:47 am

Thanks Nathan, I understand. I will place an order with Lucky Mojo for the mojo hand.

Shaman Goetia
Newly Registered

Unread post by Shaman Goetia » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:41 pm

I am looking to make a custom mojobag but I don't see what I am looking for here. What I require is a bag that would be placed on a altar or shrine to attract particular types of beings, specifically: water elementals with a strong influence of jupiter.
I work with particular types of demons, so I need to make sure that nothing you put in there can offend them, Generally their color is blue.

How do I order such a mojo bag?

Blessings,

Shaman goetia

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:37 pm

Hello, Shaman Goetia --

Your user name, Shaman Goetia, indicates to me that you would want to work with the spirit of King Solomon, whose "Lesser Key" is called "The Goetia."

However, this has nothing much to do with mojo hands. Mojos are a type of charm bag used in African-American hoodoo folk magic, and working with ceremonial / elementary / goetic spirits is not really part of that territory.

I suggest you study what mojo hands are and what they really accomplish. This book will give you some ideas:

THE ART OF MAKING MOJOS by Catherine Yronwode - http://luckymojo.com/theartofmakingmojos.html

The Art of Making Mojos by catherine yronwode is ready for orders. Shipping April 16th, 2018:

BOO-GRI-MOJO
The Art of Making Mojos, by cat yronwode
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”