Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Stay With Me Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
josdos

Unread post by josdos » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:06 pm

I just ordered a stay with me mojo along with some other products from the same line. just wondered if anyone has had any success with it or any other stay with me products. i did a search with not much luck :?

silver_disc

Re: Stay with me mojo

Unread post by silver_disc » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:59 am

Basically, if you believe it will work, it will- that's how hoodoo and magic works in general. If you have no faith in it working, then the intent that you put into it is "corrupted" (for the lack of a better word) and will not be enough for it to work.

Or perhaps it would work, but if you were to be skeptical of it working, you would be blinding yourself to how the spell is taking effect..

I don't personally have a Stay With Me mojo, but judging by the efficacy of all of LM's products that is raved over daily, I'd say it would work :)

Just have faith!

Good luck!

josdos

Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gri-Gri Questions & Answers

Unread post by josdos » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:49 am

My first Mojo just arrived in the mail! I ordered the "Stay With Me" mojo for faithful love. The instructions are pretty clear. It suggests that I dress the bag with my own fluids, wondered if my menses would do since it's that time of the month :oops: and if I could use a piece of Tshirt with his semen on it, I also have some eyelashes of his. Also, this may be silly, but do I dress the bag on the outside? how often and for how long do I dress and wear it. This is my first mojo and would appreciate any help. Thank all! :P

Turnsteel

Re: My 1st mojo

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:03 am

josdos wrote:My first Mojo just arrived in the mail! I ordered the "Stay With Me" mojo for faithful love. The instructions are pretty clear. It suggests that I dress the bag with my own fluids, wondered if my menses would do since it's that time of the month :oops: and if I could use a piece of Tshirt with his semen on it, I also have some eyelashes of his. Also, this may be silly, but do I dress the bag on the outside? how often and for how long do I dress and wear it. This is my first mojo and would appreciate any help. Thank all! :P

All your questions have been asked before, a forum search will answer then. Short version, dress it on the outside(most mojo bags are not opened after they are fixed affect's to remake them) and you keep working that bag as long as you want its affects.

josdos

Re: My 1st mojo

Unread post by josdos » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:18 am

Thank you! I'm looking forward to the results

muimui

Unread post by muimui » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:49 am

thanks so much for the reply, but i have a question about this mojo hands,
1. it say that need to light the taper candle when doing the job, is it need to stay with the candle burn until it goes out, or no need to stay with the candles, just do it and let the candle burn, when it finished i just wear the mjo bag with mine?(the candle will burn few hours)
2.is the mojo bag need to anoint oil everyweek, and is it need to hold the bag make a desire everyday?
3.the mojo bag can carry it years by years,? (long long time)
4 i working in my home, so i just put the mojo bag in my room and after go out, i put it in my handbag?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: stay with me mojo hands

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:59 am

Hi there,
Here are the answers to your questions.

1.) I am assuming that you are not talking about leaving a burning candle unattended, because that would be very dangerous. You do not have to sit and stay with your candle, although when working a mojo hand many folks find that a helpful thing to do, they enjoy sitting before their candle with their hand and praying over the hand and/or charging the hand. But, it is possible once you have finished your work if the candle is still burning to do some other stuff in the room or home, but DO NOT LEAVE A CANDLE BURNING UNATTENDED for any length of time!

2.) You do need to feed your mojo hand with oil about once a week. You do not need to tell your mojo hand what you want every day but you can.

3.) Some folks do carry their mojo hands for years, yes.

4.) Most ladies like to wear theirs in their bras :-)

Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

eben74

Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gri-Gri Questions & Answers

Unread post by eben74 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:15 am

Question. Nations Sack looks to be for women only. Does LM make a similar item for men to use on a lady?

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gri-Gri Questions & Answers

Unread post by aura » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:52 am

Hi eben74,

the closest to what you're looking for would be a Stay with Me hand: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-stay-with-me.html
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gri-Gri Questions & Answers

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:52 pm

I agree with aura, Stay With Me has been recommended several times for similar circumstances eben74.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Innocence
Re: Stay With Me Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by Innocence » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:45 pm

If one has a nation sack already, would it be redundant to add a Stay with me mojo bag? Thanks!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:57 pm

Hello, Innocence,

No, it is not redundant because these are for 2 different purposes.

One is to tie his nature so that he doesn't have sex with others.

The Stay with me is just that: has nothing to do with his nature

Take care

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:18 pm

According to the directions for the Stay with me mojo hand, the petition paper should be done honey jar style with the names of my ex and myself written in a continuous circle. I noticed that it's very difficult to do so with uppercase letters in cursive, can I write everything in lower cases instead of trying to capitalize the first letters?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:15 pm

Hi Innocence,

Absolutely.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”