• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:31 am

Doll Babies for Love and Healing

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.

Doll Babies for Love and Healing

Unread postby theusurper » Tue May 05, 2009 5:35 pm

Do you think is good idea sleep with a love doll baby under your panties, when you want the man think of you :oops:
theusurper

Re: Doll Babies

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed May 06, 2009 12:24 pm

theusurper,

After you baptise the doll, like this ...

DOLL-BABY BAPTISMS
http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... ltips.html

... then placing the doll baby in a pair of panties that you have worn is quite traditional for love spells. Y

ou can sleep with the doll baby in your panties, or if you go commando at night you can place the baby in the panties that you wore during the day, and place it near you, telling it that it will stay in those panties and be happy there and want to stay there, etc.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theusurper » Wed May 06, 2009 12:29 pm

thank you Bri, he is leaving today to Iraq and i want to him just think about me.
theusurper

Unread postby Exu pimenta » Thu May 28, 2009 4:33 am

Hi all,
I just wanted to know about the colour of a love doll, I have some red felt that i sewn together as a doll baby, and I was going to put a photo in it of this guy i like along with follow me boy powder and his name and date of birth. then sew it up and anoint with Follow me Boy, Lavendar love drops, and Q oil. and also soak it in a little rose cologne, and of course I will add calamus, licorice and rose petals to the stuffing. and then I was thinking of wrapping him up in my underwear and sleeping with it every night telling him to love me only.

So do you think the red felt is ok firstly? and secondly, do you think I've left anythig out? or is there anything I should change?

Please can someone advise lol.

Thank you

Oliver
Omo-Yemoja
Filho de Exu Pimenta
Exu pimenta

Specifics on making a doll baby...

Unread postby svetlana » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:26 pm

I want specifics on making a doll baby for love.

For instance, what kind of herbs do stuff the baby with, for a love spell?

Is there a prayer to use with the doll baby?

I saw the part about naming it, but are there other things to do with the baby?
svetlana

Re: Doll babies

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:42 am

A baby doll is a substitue for the actual target, and is meant to be used and worked over time. On the other hand, a male candle is used in the same way but to be burned. They just are suited for different needs, and different means. If i wanted to bury something at someones house, I would probably use a baby doll. A skull is for the obvious, which is to get into someone's mind mentally.

I would recommend that you read the candle section of the lucky mojo archives to learn what suits your needs.

In your case, it would have been ideal to not have washed the tie. I mean you can still use it as it did belong to the target, but might be less effective since you washed it. Yes you can make a baby doll on with the article of clothing
I

I would commend using the search function at the top right corner of the page, and type in "baby doll" or "poppet"
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cabriellenil » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:24 am

The way I've been taught, you put a pair of loadstones into the doll babies plus the herbs and roots.

Do you guys use loadstones for doll babies?
cabriellenil

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:19 pm

cabriellenil,

Yes, you can put lodestones in doll babies, although I personally do not. I put in the herbs that would best benefit the situation.

Does the guy need some gravitas? I would stuff the doll baby with John the Conquer and Master Root.

Does the guy need to calm down? I would stuff him with King Solomon and sumac berries.

Do I want a marriage proposal? I would stuff him with Deer's Tongue and Spikenard.

The herbs give the desired outcome and personal concerns should be stuffed in the doll baby as well.

Mary
Literarylioness

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread postby mandycheung127 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:13 am

Hi there, i have a t-shirt and piece of personal item (body liqued) of my target, and wanting to make a baby doll with it( for love spell), what other item do i need?

Mandy
mandycheung127

Re: baby doll

Unread postby Literarylioness » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:22 pm

mandycheung127,

What do you want to do? Your intent is what crafts the doll baby. If it is for cursing, you would stuff it with cursing herbs. If you want love enhancement, then you stuff it with love inducing herbs.

I made my mine with manly herbs for my guy.

Mary
Literarylioness

Open up a poopet to place hair in it for a Come to me spell?

Unread postby Reynolds » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:43 pm

Hi everyone,

Up until this round, my luck with Love work has been nada, but a week or so ago I did a Come to me type spell as told to me by Starr ( lucky Mojo Certified Practitioner and course graduate) that has a strong domination aspect to it ( Fishooks are used to draw in a poppet which is filled with both love herbs and commanding, controlling and influencing herbs and curios), and so far it is working well.

LAst week I was able to get a piece of the targets hair, and while I've put part of it in a honey jar I had already made, I'm uncertain about what to do with the rest.

I already have a poppet I made of her ( and while the sewing work was horrible, I'm very pleased with the rest of it's construction and think I did a very good job ), but it is already sewed up.

What do you guys think?

Would it be ok to open it a little and insert in it a little cotton ball in which I'll put her hair, some Master root and damiana and rose petals etc ( which I'll then soak in a combo of Master oil, Love me oil, and commanding oil ) and put it back into the poppet, or would opening the poopet up be a bad idea?

WHile the come to me part is done, I plan on taking the poppet off of the altar and placing it in a red felt back ( on the insides of which I'm going to place pictures of myself) filled with love herbs etc... and take it out each friday and speak to it and give it a little whiskey and put a little oil on it and smoke it etc....

Sorry for the silly questions which might seem 'duh' to those of you more seasoned and skilled than me...

Thanks!

- Reynolds
Reynolds

Re: OPen up a poopet to place hair in it for a Come to me spell?

Unread postby Literarylioness » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:44 pm

Reynolds,

I would open the poppet and stick the hair in and whatever else you want to.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby venusofwillendorf » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:49 pm

I'd open it up & put the hair in or just carefully sew it on top of the poppet's head where real hair goes. Maybe even a hair or 2 carefully sewn onto the pubic region. I usually embroider genitals on love poppets anyway. Hair would be a charming touch. ; )
venusofwillendorf

Unread postby Reynolds » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:28 am

Hi Venus, and thanks for the reply.

I only got a little piece of hair: we were llying down napping in a local park and when she got up I convinced her there was something caught in her hair and I tore off a tiny piece. Kind of funny, primate grooming behavior!

It's too tiny to sow, and I stink at sewing, but in the future when I have more skill, I'll do it :-)

I actually drew pubic and head hair onto the poopet, plus breasts and a rear. For a poppet, it's rather sexy looking, lol.

I'll end up putting the hair in the poppet.
Reynolds

Re: a doll

Unread postby venusofwillendorf » Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:47 am

When I was young, 14yo, I formed a love doll from wax, used personal concerns, named, dressed, put petition in bottom & used it like a doll baby. Could I do the same for a lover return to me spell using a male figural candle and add my stuff to it like I did the one I made when I was young and just not burn it? And would you recommend pink or red? I just used melted white candles to make that 1st wax love doll when I was a kid. (Which really worked frighteningly well.)
venusofwillendorf

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:36 am

venusofwillendorf,

If it worked for you once, I would do it again. You can use either red or pink depending on what you desire. Passion is red and pink is for romance.

Mary
Literarylioness

Re: baby doll

Unread postby rickets » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:41 pm

Get cloth to make it or stuff it all in a baby doll from toys r us. Make it personal and do things your way, the intent is what matters and how you use it and what you believe works for yourself.
rickets

Unread postby venusofwillendorf » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:49 am

Thanks Mary.
venusofwillendorf

Re Opening your doll, again.

Unread postby supper » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:12 pm

Hello

I am planning on making my doll and I am also ready to put it all together. I have some of the herbs and oils but I am still awaiting for my order from LM so that I can complete my doll.

My question: Once I sew my doll may I re open it and add some more herbs and then sew it up again? Is this a good thing or no? If not then I guess I would have to await for my package from LM.

Thank You Much,
supper
supper

Re: Re Opening your doll, again.

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:13 pm

I prefer to wait and complete such a thing at one time, not to have to open it up again. I'm also one of those folks who likes to see dinner on the table all at once, family style, instead of having to keep jumping up and going to the kitchen and running back to the dinning room with more food.

cat
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby supper » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:46 pm

Well said Cat!!

Thank you so much!! I will await for my order from LMC. Which by the way I love so much!!!

Cheers,
supper
supper

Re: LM Products

Unread postby cabriellenil » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:11 am

I received my poppet for love today - it's stuffed with all the right herbs, very nice!

One question though: do I glue the photo of the target onto the poppet's face, or do I put the photo inside before I sew it shut?
cabriellenil

Unread postby path2success » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:33 pm

I put it both in & out, just so when i look at the doll i fee he's there, but I dont know the right way. I just did what felt right in my heart.
path2success

Unread postby keeperoftherubyshoes » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:17 pm

Just a thought to add here, You can also write "thoughts" that you want your target to think/ know on strips of paper, dot with appropriate oils, and stick them in the doll's head. I have had good results from that as well. Good luck with your dolls!
keeperoftherubyshoes

Unread postby Reynolds » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:08 pm

Hi, I guess it's a matter of personal preference, but I for one will never ever re-open a doll again. I had a love spell going which seemed to be working. I had busted my rear making a very detailed , interms of ingrediants etc..., doll, and everything was going well, and then I was able to get a piece of her hair, and I opened up both the honey jar and the doll to put it back in, and everything went south, and not Florida vacation love in the sun and sand type of south mind you lol..... This may be because my love luck in general stinks, or it may be because unfortunatley due to timing and also a lack of thread ( I ran out, which could also be a function of my love luck stinking) but while I had her hair in the doll when I next saw her, I wasn't able to fully reseal it, and she gave me a 'Dear John' in person, and this was one day after she was sing-song-y flirting with me over the phone while we confirmed meeting up for the next day.

Could have been any number of things, but...

I'd sooner make another doll baby than re-open one even to put something fantastic in it. Once again, probably just my expierience, but nomnetheless....
Reynolds

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:29 pm

Reynolds,

Yeah that can happen, but I have seen fine results with reopening dolls too. It really depends, because you do not want 20 doll babies around either. Even if you properly dispose of each one, that is still a lot of dolls.

Also, you can still work on her. If you got her hair and personal concerns and are still inclined, you can start again. Please get a sewing kit.

Also, keep in mind people go nutty under love work. They can blow hot then cold pretty quickly, especially if you have been doing a lot of work on them.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby supper » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:41 am

Sorry to hear of this Reynolds. Good luck to you in your next step.

Mary, Thank you so much for your reply. That is so good to know.

Ciao,
supper
supper

Unread postby Reynolds » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:19 pm

Thanks guys,

for the time being, I'm not going to do love work targeted to a specific individual, as it drives ME nutty, lol. Just going to try out some love attraction stuff. In fact a radio show a year ago was about that, But Dr. Kioni hasn't put the episode up on his blog yet. But when he does I'm off to the races.

For Specific women, I'm going to go the Goetic Spirit route ( on the women I mentioned in particular), using OF COURSE Lucky Mojo attraction incense and oil on the candles and in the triangle... and I may put a bottle of oil in the triangle and kindly ask the Spirit to charge it especially for use on the particular woman. Not Hoodoo, I know, but LM product usage nonetheless lol
Reynolds

pin on the doll?

Unread postby mandy127 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:49 pm

Hi ! am working on a doll for love spell, and have heard i can put pin on the doll, pin on his head for him think of you , and pin on heart for him only have heart for you, is it true?

thanks

Mandy
mandy127

Re: pin on the doll?

Unread postby LaReina » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:14 pm

Yes that is true, you may put it on the gut/stomach area so "he can follow his gut feelings" but when working a love spell with a doll its best to stick to the heart/head area. Do not stick the pins randomly in the doll, thats bad news bears.

Also be weary of what colors you use, so many people think that a pink pin represents love...in reality pink pins represent death. Get your colors right before you go any further, if not you might end up hurting the person (unless thats what you wanna do haha)

feel free to pm me for more info.
You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find
you get what you need...
LaReina

Re: pin on the doll?

Unread postby mandy127 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:50 am

hi La Reina
thanks for the advice!! cos i was really confused should I put pin on the doll or not...

so what color of pin should i use ?

Thanks again

Mandy
mandy127

Love Doll-Baby

Unread postby gingerly88 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:12 am

Before I found LM, I was searching around trying to find different spells ect to perform for my situation. One of the spells called for a homemade doll baby which I made. Now tho that I found LM, I feel I no longer need the doll I made previously, but not sure how to dispose of it. It was for a love spell so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to bury it?
gingerly88

Re: Disposal of previous doll baby

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:19 am

Call the spirit out of the doll before disposing of it. That's the most important thing!
Then look into the various ways of disposing ritual remains and see which is most appropriate for you: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cabriellenil » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:15 am

Bury it, or burn it. Make sure no one will see it.
cabriellenil

Unread postby mmcpower » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:33 pm

Would you burn in it with everything in it?
mmcpower

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:36 pm

Once you'd called the spirit out, then yes - if I was burning, I would burn the entire thing.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mabel » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:40 am

Why must one call the spirit out first?
mabel

Unread postby path2success » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:38 am

How do we call out the spirit?
path2success

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:38 am

Because when you first make a doll, you name and baptise it as the person it is meant to effect. As long as it remains connected to that person, then things that happen to the doll will effect the individual for whom it was named.

So unless you are actually wanting to harm the person - which since it was for a love spell, I assume that you don't want the person harmed - you need to call the spirit of that person out of the doll before disposing of it. Otherwise, when you bury it or burn it, it will negatively effect that person because it is still linked.

So you de-link it. Very important step there.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Love Doll Questions and Answers

Unread postby suzyparker » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:41 pm

Hi,

I have had soooooooooo much success with LM candles, I'm going to try a doll baby (for love)... a few questions (and I've read everything in the forum and didn't see these answered)

1. Once you add the personal effects, baptise the doll, etc. how often should you work it? Should you speak to it daily, weekly, etc.

2. When you are not working on it, can you put it in a safe spot - that would be considered sexual - your bed, your underwear drawer, etc.

3. Is it the usual 3 days/3 weeks/3 months time span or is this a longer/shorter work. (ie, candles give me quick results - whereas honey jars I use for long term work)

anyone who has used a doll baby and would be willing to share any technique or how it worked for them is greatly appreciated.

Best
suzyparker

Re: Doll Baby Questions

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:31 pm

Hello, suzyparker

That's completely up to you, I would work the doll at least once a week.

Putting it up is a really good idea. I recommended warping it up in your used underwear and keeping it in your underwear drawer.

Dolls work for as long as you keep and work the doll.
Turnsteel

Unread postby supper » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:23 pm

good one

Thanks!
supper

Unread postby suzyparker » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:09 am

Hail, thank you so much for the advice. Good to know it's a long working spell and I am excited to give it a try. I've noticced in some of the forums people rave about them, so I am curious to see what I can do. Thanks again.
suzyparker

Stuffing your dolly

Unread postby suzyparker » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:11 pm

So, I'm going to devote myself to working a doll baby.. this seems like the ultimate in hoodoo. I've read all the forums on the subject, but am interested in what others have used to stuff theirs with. This will be for love. I have his hair, fluid, his name, a small photo, a cotton ball with follow me boy and love me oils, rosebuds, a tiny petition. Can anyone think of anything else to add?? What about graveyard dirt? I know it is used in love spells and I do have access to a grave that is very very special and very very close to me (identical twin).. would that be okay to use? Any ideas or advice is appreciated.
suzyparker

Love Doll-Baby Questions and Answers

Unread postby suzyparker » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:18 pm

Miracle Maxwell,

Hi - I am about to do my first doll baby (just one - for love) - happy to hear you have had success with them. Any tips you can give me in working it. talk to it???
suzyparker

Can a doll baby be rebaptised with the same name?

Unread postby path2success » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:41 am

Can a love doll be renamed [of course with the same person's name]? Scenario is probably when i created my doll my time wasnt too good and if so many ppl have had success with Lm dolls I should have seen signs as we are true lovers. So I feel maybe it wasn't very effective in that period .

Can I baptise the doll again so it connects with him strongly now?
path2success

Re: Can a doll baby be rebaptised with the same name?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:34 am

Well some people get good results because they are gifted for that kind of work. Others are not. If you did a doll spell before and it didn't work, then I would say either that situation was just not meant to work out (if it's not meant to happen, it will just not happen, no matter what anyone says or does), or you're not particularly gifted with that work. I've done doll on myself that worked very well, but dolls of other people have never worked that great for me. Candles on the other hand LOVE me, LOL. So this could just not be your forte.

How long has it been since you've been working this? The longer one goes without being together with a person, the less likely it is that any reconciliation will be completely successful. If it's been anytime more than just a few weeks, then I would remake the doll with fresh ingredients, personally, if I was going to work that again. The first one didn't work, so you may want to reconsider how you constructed the first one and make any alterations that you need to suit the current situation. If you can get fresh concerns of his, then I would do that as well. Call the spirit out of the old and put it into the new. Depending on the size of things, you could even put the old doll inside the new one.

I would get a reader to see what's going on with that situation before trying again - that way you'll know what's actually happening, and can plan the best way to pursue (or not) things. They can also tell you exactly how to do whatever work it is to get the result you want, or can work on your behalf if you're not skilled.

You should also seriously consider putting a time limit on how much longer you will try and work this same guy.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby path2success » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:06 pm

I didn't know readers can even tell what work to do exactly, I'll try getting that in my next reading. Thnks!
path2success

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:38 pm

Well, if it's a reader that also does conjure - then yes, they will be able to tell you what would be the best course of action. I would recommend booking a reading with someone through AIRR http://www.readersandrootworkers.org if you haven't already been working with someone there.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:07 am

Hi Suzy,
Well there is a whole list of love drawing roots and herbs available in Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic that you can use to fill your doll baby. Graveyard dirt from your twin makes sense only if you are going to petition her spirit to help make this person fall in love with you. I like advising my clients to put the doll babies for love to "sleep" in a pair of worn underwear.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: Stuffing your dolly

Unread postby suzyparker » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:19 am

Bri - Thanks, I always appreciate your advice..It works!! I should also "work" the doll how often? daily at first, weekly? I don't want to overdo it - but I don't want to get too lazy (which does happen with me).. take it out, stroke it, talk to it as I'm talking to him and then put back in the underwear??

Thanks
suzyparker

How to Petition Using Doll Baby

Unread postby suzyparker » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:09 pm

using a doll baby for a new person - unknown to you

I couldn't find anything specific about this on the mojo/doll site, so I thought I'd try here. If I obviously do not have hair/nail/personal effects to stuff.. should I write my petition and stuff it inside.

Also, what do I baptise it?
suzyparker

Re: How to Petition

Unread postby Literarylioness » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:19 pm

suzyparker,

Stuff the doll with the qualities you want the person to have: Kind, generous, whatever. Make the doll baby like a person. Give him/her eyes, hair, etc. I would make this doll baby more personalized on the outside, then a doll baby for someone known, which has personal objects inside. That will give the doll baby more power.

Baptized the doll baby whatever you want him/her to be "my future mate/husband/wife/business partner/whatever."

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby suzyparker » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:23 pm

Mary, thanks so much. I've finally cleared myself of my impossible guy and have decided instead of spending energy on been there, done that, I would try to let the right guy find me. What do you mean by stuff with kindness, etc? write the words on a petition and stuff that inside.

Also, I never thought about the outside.. I guess get yarn for the hair, beads for the eyes. Great idea!!!

You're the best!!!
suzyparker

Unread postby Literarylioness » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:42 pm

suzyparker,

Well, if you want to get creative (I would), you can write the qualities you want on little bits of paper to stuff him with. I would take small red, pink, and white hearts (colored paper) and write each quality on them. One heart would have "kindness," another heart would have "generous," another heart would have "financially secure," etc.

I would use an uneven number for qualities from 7, 9, and 13. I find most people like 13, because it is just enough qualities. Stuff them into the doll with the herbs for magnetizing someone and manly herbs too, since he is a man. Such as John the Conquer, Master Root, Dixie John, etc.

The more detailed and creative you get, the better your results.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby suzyparker » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:46 pm

Mary, you saved me.. I was actually going to use Queen Elizabeth root in it since that is a great love drawing herb for women to attract men.. but you are correct, stuff HIM with manly stuffs.. maybe I'll dust myself wth Queen Elizabeth

Thanks again.. great advice, as always.
suzyparker

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:05 am

suzyparker,

I would stuff him with 7 herbs and roots. I would put in clove, ginger, and roses for attraction with the manly roots.

Mary
Literarylioness

Re: When is the best day & moon phase to work on poppet doll?

Unread postby supper » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:02 am

What if you are doing a love doll? What are the best days to work on them?
But this is also good to know if I plan on working on aggressive doll.

Thanks
supper
supper

Re: When is the best day & moon phase to work on poppet doll?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:11 pm

Friday is the planetary day of Venus.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Love Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread postby HeactesHeart » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:01 am

Hi,
his is my first time making a doll. Three months ago I met a man in a play that I was performing in. We hit it off but due to life issues we are taking it very slow.
He told me he wants some kind of relationship but isn't sure. When ever we are together are talks very intellectual ,creative and funny. Lots of laughter. We've kissed and it is so beautiful and passionate but nothing more. I had a divination done with Miss Cat last Monday and she said I have the green light to do magic.She also suggested a Menses Blood spell,witch I did and the effect was immediate but short lived. He also gave me a wad of hair to make a charm with.I made this doll on Friday with lodestones,his photo,foot track and hair , star anise, rosemary,rosebuds, lavender and carved a penis out of fresh ginger and rolled it in Cinnamon and my dried menses blood. Stuffed it with love prayers and moss, lit a white candle and some Follow me Boy incense . Baptized it with Holy Water from Lourdes and named it. Then I loved it, spoke sweetly,kissed it and wrapped it in my panties with sweet words.
Have I done this correctly and how soon should I see and movement with this spell?
Any other suggestions?

Also ,is this doll alive like my mojo?

Thank You ,

Coco

--
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History
HeactesHeart

Next

• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

Return to Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo