Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Attraction Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Agent88

Unread post by Agent88 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:42 am

I think about two weeks ago, I got an Attraction Mojo Bag from LM. Maybe it was even last week. Anyway, I keep my bag in my pocket and recently have been experiencing like phantom or even faint vibrations from the bag. I assume it is from the bag. Anyone else have experience like this? I don't see it as a bad sign, I was just curious if anyone else had experienced the same thing.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Attraction Mojo Bag...

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:32 am

Lots of people who are more sensitive to the subtle realm do get sensations from their mojo bag. The one I'm carrying currently asks for different substances when being fed - it's not always the same oil. Sometimes it wants whiskey, sometimes it wants to be smoked, sometimes it wants a different oil. I just go with it!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Agent88

Unread post by Agent88 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:36 am

Whoa. Perhaps, I am not so much in tune with my bag, but.. now that you mention it, it does need feeding. May I ask was it intuition or you saw it in your third eye?.. how did you know what it wanted or needed?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:04 am

More just intuition - like I feel like it's asking for something in particular. Hard to actually explain, really - LOL. Different people communicate with the subtle planes in very different ways.

Macbaby

Unread post by Macbaby » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:44 pm

Yes! 'Vibrations' is a good word for what I feel with my nation sack. I commented in another post that you kind of develop a 'relationship' of sorts with your mojo. I ask it for signs often, and get them. I haven't really been able to sense what it 'wants' per se (yet!), but I feel certain things like, for example, when I place it under the mattress as opposed to keeping it close to my body...it doesn't 'like' that. I know it sounds almost crazy, but I do have that feeling among other ones.

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:58 am

I was about to set my mojo today. I was waiting to get in the right frame of mind. Unfortunately, I have misplaced the instructions. Is the instruction different from the success mojo? If not, could anyone who still has their instruction, please let me know what goes in there? thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:38 pm

There are likely different prayers that are prescribed for you to say, and there will certainly be different ingredients, some that you may be required to dress. You could call LM and ask if they can send you a duplicate set of instructions.

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:53 pm

They are mailing it. thanks.

Moondoggie

Unread post by Moondoggie » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:23 am

I got a attraction mojo that I have been feeding with whiskey and various oils. About a month out the guy I was working tells me that he appreciates my support for him but not to call him pet names anymore. I am already going to have a reading done on this. Do mojo bags work in cycles? You know how sometimes you have to hit that rough spot to get back to the top again? Could this be one of those moments or am I looking into this too much? I know these take time to work but it just took me by surprise to get that after 4 years of calling him an endearing name. I am not calling him anything stupid or anything. I just refer to him as love.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:18 am

Maybe he's just always hated when you called him that! You don't need to read too much into that. Better for him to tell you it's bothering him, then for him to let it grate on his nerves forevermore.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:13 pm

I agree with everyone here Mojo bags kinda tell you what they want and you feel when they need it even to the time of day or week when its needed.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

conacid

about the attraction of love mojo bag

Unread post by conacid » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:20 am

Hey guys, I am new here.
I just receive the triple strength of attraction of love mojo bag.
From the instructions, it states that I need to burn for 21 days before the full moon.
However, if I discountinue to burn for a few days ( cause I gotta go for travelling) do you think it's fine?
I have sent a few e mails to the e mail of lucky mojo, but it failed.
Dunno what happens to the e mail of lucky mojo.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: about the attraction of love mojo bag

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:55 am

You can call the shop conacid but I would bring the spell with me and continue or wait until I return to complete the 21 day cycle. If it possible to bring it with in with discretion?

conacid

Re: about the attraction of love mojo bag

Unread post by conacid » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:04 am

Thanks jwmcclin!!
I would like to send them e mail instead cause I live in in UK. It's quite expensive to call overseas to US.
For the 21 days spell, I will finish it when i return from my trip.

Mystical_Devon

Unread post by Mystical_Devon » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:01 pm

It seems to be working already. The first day I got it, and activated it. A few hours later me and my boifriend were kissing and cuddling immensely on the couch:) Went to a club later and got free t-shirts from some guy. Went out to eat the next day and got the wrong tab which was wayyy cheaper than what I had spent, but I didn't try to get away with it because I believe in karma. This thing seems to really be working lol, and the oil smells really good. How often do I need to feed,smoke,or pray over my bag?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Just got my Attraction Mojo Bag, and it's alreay working?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:49 pm

Congratulations on your attractive good luck!

To keep a mojo bag working, we usually dress or feed it once a week. You can use conjure oils, perfume, or even whiskey. Don't soak it, just dab a little on, thank it, and give it a kiss, a squeeze, or a vote of confidence.

Prayers, incense smoke, and other such acts are "ad lib" -- when they feel right.
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:49 pm

Yes that is great news. I like the incense monthly but that is my personal request. ;)

kimberlyanne
HRCC Student

Unread post by kimberlyanne » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:41 pm

Do you think that Southern Comfort would work as a whiskey? The bartender in me knows that SoCo seems to flounder between being thought of as a liqueur/cordial or a fruity bourbon whiskey type blend. SoCo's roots do actually begin in NOLA too.

I ask not only because I have some on hand...but because I wouldn't want to offend any spirits, karma or the universe by offering something displeasing.
Kimberly Annie

“How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone”...Coco Chanel

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:12 pm

kimberlyanne wrote:Do you think that Southern Comfort would work as a whiskey? The bartender in me knows that SoCo seems to flounder between being thought of as a liqueur/cordial or a fruity bourbon whiskey type blend. SoCo's roots do actually begin in NOLA too.

I ask not only because I have some on hand...but because I wouldn't want to offend any spirits, karma or the universe by offering something displeasing.
Ask the mojo what it would prefer. A pendulum would be ideal, but if you do not have one or are not adept with your yet a coin will do. Leave the coin with the mojo over night and tell you mojo that in the morning your going to ask it a question and to use the quarter to answer. The next day ask the mojo and tell it heads for yes or tails, whichever you are led. Then flip the coin and you have your answer.

I personally use jack Daniels as my go to whiskey, do you know why? Because I had it to hand and I knew it was good :D

citizenrule

Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gri-Gri Questions & Answers

Unread post by citizenrule » Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:35 pm

any suggestion to charge triple strength attraction mojo bag?can open the mojo bag??do give your ways of using it for good effect.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Attraction thriple strength mojo bag

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:56 pm

In hoodoo, we do not charge items. However, in order to work the mojo bag, you should dress it with the oil that comes in the kit. The mojo bag should not be seen and/or touched by others. Most people keep it near them for and entire week such as in the bra or pocket. No you are not suppose to open the bag once you have put in the name paper.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

citizenrule

Unread post by citizenrule » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:45 am

i received the bag 5 days ago,today i charge the mojo as instucted in the instuction paper.1stly i open the mojo bag and put the brown paper of my desires,then i put the paper in the bag and add the attraction oil inside and close bag.thenapply attraction oil to the 4 corner of bag and show the bag in smoke and read the spell given.izit the rite procedure.i use lighter smoke.please guide me.how to known weather it charged?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:54 am

"lighter smoke" - I don't know what that is. You should be passing the bag through incense smoke.

Whether you bag is alive or not (we don't "charge" things in hoodoo) can be determined by dowsing it with a pendulum.

citizenrule

Unread post by citizenrule » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:26 am

How to know weather my mojo wrking?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:42 am

You can dowse it with a pendulum, as I stated in my previous post. Usually for me it takes a mojo and I a few weeks to get aquainted, and then you'll start noticing some movement within about 3-4 weeks. However it varies from person to person. Use a pendulum, or get a yes/no reading if you can't tell.

citizenrule

Unread post by citizenrule » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:55 am

how to use pendulum to check on my mojo??

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:32 am

Just google "pendulum dowsing" and you'll find many pages on how to use a pendulum. It's pretty simple.

If you don't already know how to use a pendulum, you could just get a yes/no reading from an AIRR worker.

citizenrule

Unread post by citizenrule » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:35 am

everthing seem to be wrking,how be feed my mojo??

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:52 am

citizenrule wrote:everthing seem to be wrking,how be feed my mojo??

Read the link Stars posted above, there is a section specifically on feeding a mojo hand, tho I suggest you thoroughly read the entire page.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:10 am

If you got the Attraction triple strength bag from LM, it came with explicit instructions for how to do everything from fixing it to feeding it. I suggest you re-read those instructions.

PurpleShoes

attraction bag no longer useable??

Unread post by PurpleShoes » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:05 pm

i just began working with a new attraction mojo hand from LM and i felt like it started working for me immediately. however, two days after recieving it i was wearing it in my bra to dinner. suddenly during the meal i realized it was no longer there. obviously i panicked, and searched all over the restaurant but was unable to find it. then when walking back to the car i saw it lying on the street of the parking lot. it was still tied closed so i'm guessing nobody opened it, and it's dark outside so very likely that nobody saw or noticed it, but i have no way of knowing i anyone picked it up or messed with it. it was a little dirty which indicates that it may have rolled around a bit on the ground because someone kicked or stepped on it, i really don't know. what do you guys think, do i need to get a new one?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: attraction bag no longer useable??

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:16 pm

I would get a new one because it could be dead. If you want you could try sageing it to cleanse it, and see if it still works for you. And do some divination on it.
mojo-hand-seen-or-touched-t2033.html

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: attraction bag no longer useable??

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:25 pm

You can do a quick divination, but I'm from the school of tradition that if its kicked, beat up etc that it kills the mojo. If the divination proves otherwise then you're set, if not then get yourself a new one.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

PurpleShoes

triple strength attraction...require candle burning?

Unread post by PurpleShoes » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:33 pm

as i mentioned before i dropped my attraction mojo hand in a parking lot and found it an hour later but after the advice of people on this board i decided to get a new one. i decided to go for the triple strength bag this time. i was doing a bit of reading on the forum though and somebody mentioned that you have to burn candles for this bag for 21 days before you start wearing it...im confused as to whether i misunderstood this, is that really the case? is the activation of the triple strength that different than the regular strength one? because the regular strength attraction bag you can start using immediately, and i really don't want to have to wait 21 days before using the bag, so wondering if i purchased the wrong one for my situation. let me know, thanks!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: triple strength attraction...require candle burning?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:51 pm

No I think that is how that person chose to activate it because I have a triple strength, and it didn't even come with a candle. So I think it is just the matter of ingredients. I think you should call the shop to get clarification. Some of the mojo bags do come with specific instructions, and a candle to burn with it.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html

PurpleShoes

triple strength attraction.

Unread post by PurpleShoes » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:50 am

i am waiting on my triple strength attraction mojo hand to arrive but have a few questions....

when i list my desires on the paper and then "sign" it with my name nine times- do i simply write my name at the bottom of the list of desires or OVER the list...so that it's like i have power over my desires?

also, i know i put my own hair in the paper, but i'm wondering, if one of my desires is a specific person that i want to bring near me, can i also put a picture of that person in the paper? will that help? also, i know some people say that "come to me" is better for a specific person, but since i want to attract several things, not just this person, is the attraction bag suitable for drawing a certain person to u or is it more just for bringing love/attention to u in general? thanks so much!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: triple strength attraction.

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:07 pm

Write your signature/name over the list ...Attraction brings things to you in general...e.g...money...love...luck...

Bananas+
Forum Member

Violet leaves for triple strength attraction mojo

Unread post by Bananas+ » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:34 pm

I worked the triple strength love drawing for my mojo hand and wore the leaves in my shoe as instructed. Because of the way the candle blew (and the effect my fan blowing had on the wax), I was advised to do the spell over to get an accurate divination from the candle. Do I need to get new violet leaves to start over?

Jaime Banks
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:38 pm

Good evening everyone. I had a question regarding this post. And thank goodness I fount it. Now since I'm having LM srt lights for me in the near future, (since i'm having a privacy issue), I wanted to know if my petition can be stated for Attracting MONEY AND A SPECIFIC Individual? May I state that in a petition or does it have to be Money or Love? I would like to do both?
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:48 pm

you can do both but if the candle burns dirty its harder to tell specifically which petition it burned dirty for. Imagine if you put 5 ppl in a honey jar and burn candles and the candle drops tear drops, which person is it talking about or is it all of them? this only makes you wonder and causes unneeded stress, also it spreads the energy and work out to two unrelated workings 1) love 2) job ..unless you want love at the job, id think two candles for two different petition to focus on that purpose.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Billychic
Forum Member

Unread post by Billychic » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:10 am

Hello, All,

I searched everywhere for this answer to avoid repetition, but can't seem to find it. I'm sure it wouldn't matter so much which kind of mojo hand it was (or would it?), but I wanted to find out how often I need to re-annoint/redress my mojo?

I got it about two or three months ago, and dressed and fed it with oil, incense and prayer as instructed, and wore it with me as often as possible (without my boyfriend finding it), keeping it in a jewelry box next to my bed when I slept. I haven't redressed it since, and the last couple of weeks I haven't worn it as much. I actually got a lot of bad luck in the last three months, although I don't attribute it to the mojo. I was wondering if I have let it get sickly by not feeding it properly or not keeping it on me or my purse at all times.

Besides intending to get an un-hexing mojo as well (this bad luck is really troublesome) I wanted to make sure I haven't messed up my attraction mojo by not feeding it since I got it.

I also wanted to know if at this point I can add other oils, such as Money Drawing, Lucky 13 and Kiss Me Now to my hand if it's already been initially dressed with just Attraction.

Thank you so much, blessings to all.
~ Dianna
"Free your mind and your ass will follow." ~ Funkadelic

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: How often should I redress/annoint my attraction mojo bag?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:28 am

Mojos should be fed weekly, unless otherwise specified by a worker. It may very well be very weak from not being fed for 3 months, and there is a chance that it is dead if it absolutely exhausted itself with no feeding over the past period. You can perform a simple divination, or have a divination done for you, to find out if the mojo is dead or not.

Billychic
Forum Member
Re: How often should I redress/annoint my attraction mojo bag?

Unread post by Billychic » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:39 am

Devi Spring wrote:Mojos should be fed weekly, unless otherwise specified by a worker. It may very well be very weak from not being fed for 3 months, and there is a chance that it is dead if it absolutely exhausted itself with no feeding over the past period. You can perform a simple divination, or have a divination done for you, to find out if the mojo is dead or not.
Thanks very much, I've looked into getting a divination done for me, since I'm such a neophyte I honestly wouldn't be able to read it correctly. Thanks for your help!

:)
~ Diánna
"Free your mind and your ass will follow." ~ Funkadelic

watersandstars
Forum Member

Unread post by watersandstars » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:37 am

I have a question! I am looking at the Lucky Mojo conjure mojo bags and I am unsure which to choose: I want to have a wealthy, healthy, single older lover who will be generous, spoil, and support me emotionally, physically, spiritually, and financially, who will adore me as I adore him. Would I choose a Come to Me mojo bag (he is Unknown at this time - drat!) or would I choose Attraction, because money is involved as well as love?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gri-Gri Questions & Answers

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:20 pm

I think you could use attraction.

watersandstars
Forum Member

Unread post by watersandstars » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:32 pm

Thanks! I sent my order and specified very clearly what I want - outcome-wise - and said that I was fine with it being another bag, too, if Attraction doesn't work out. Hopefully cat or whoever is making it can understand me!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:23 am

Hi watersandstars,

when your bag arrives you'll further personalise it with your concerns and petition. Be very specific about your desired outcome in the petition and you'll give the work the best chances possible.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Periwinkle
Forum Member

Attraction Mojo Bag and Oil

Unread post by Periwinkle » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:18 am

Hello,
So. My very first purchase from Lucky Mojo was an Attraction Mojo Hand. I'd been feeling stuck, financially, professionally, and personally, so I thought I'd give it a try. One problem I'd been having was that my husband and I shared one vehicle, which was making it difficult for me to work, live, and in general feel like an independent adult. Within one month of working my hand, I negotiated with a family member to purchase a very good used vehicle, without paying anything out of my pocket.

I loved the attraction oil in the mojo hand so well, I purchased some that I now use as my personal scent. Not only do I have more business than I can handle, but everywhere I go men compliment my appearance. I've always taken good care of myself, and I'm a woman who some would consider blessed with beauty, but I can't recall every receiving this much attention from men. Everywhere I go. Everyday. (I like it too. Makes me feel like I still got it. . . hey!!!)

All I'm saying is. . . for some reason hoodoo makes sense to me. My success has truly encouraged me to learn more. I've got a honey jar I purchased from Lucky Mojo that I think is working VERY WELL, and I'm preparing my own honey jar for a business concern of my husbands this week. Thank you thank you thank you for enriching my life.
I'm an orange moon. . . I'm brighter than before. . . brighter than ever before!!!

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator
Re: Attraction Mojo Bag and Oil

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:22 am

I love hearing stories like this! Thank you for sharing. :-)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

missoaks
Forum Member
First time Triple Strength Mojo Hand activation

Unread post by missoaks » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:30 am

I have been reading through the forums and I am about to awaken my first mojo hand ever and i'm a little nervous about doing something wrong and was hoping I could get an easy answer for the following:

1) Do I carry the mojo around with me for at least 1 week BEFORE 'activating' the Mojo?
2) If I am trying to attract 1 man in particular (as well as other attractions) should I put this man's picture in the mojo bag, and what should I write on the
back of his picture? (his name, date of birth......anything else?)
3) When I sign my name over my desires list, is there any special way to do? Do I have to use a signature, or can I just print it in my writing?

Look forward to your responses...thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Attraction Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:29 am

Good Afternoon, Missoaks,
You remind me of me!! LOL !!!
When I was taking Miss cat's Hoodoo course, the mojo hand (which was totally unfamiliar to me) was THE scariest aspect of the course. Whereas, everybody else (who was taking the course) found it to be one of the most fun aspects!!
Usually when I do a mojo for somebody to attract just one person, it will attract that one person. Sometimes, others will be attracted to me also but it is very short lived. So, you might want to consider 2 of them. One for your taget and one for general attraction.
And, now (thanks to Miss cat's patience with me), I LOVE the mojo hands! Just love them and have made numerous successful hands. So, NOT TO WORRY!!
I activate my Mojo hand first and then carrying on my person for a week (so that it is touching my skin). Consider this: if you were making a hand for somebody else, wouldn't you activate it first?
Yes, you can add all of what you had mentioned to your hand.
Don't print anything. Cursive writing. And no breaks in the writing.
As a matter of fact, to help you out here is a thread (with lots of pages) about petition papers: petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 21039.html
I hope this helps.
Wishing you the best (and DON'T WORRY! You'll do GREAT).

missoaks
Forum Member

Unread post by missoaks » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:32 am

THANK YOU Miss Aida!

Thanks for the link too...reading it now :)

Yep they can be kinda scary....but I just want me & my Mojo to get along and for us to 'work well' together! Nail biting stuff, haha!

missoaks
Forum Member

Unread post by missoaks » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:57 am

Actually, three more questions....

1) Do I need to just add the picture of the man I want, to the bag, with his name, date of birth and starsign on the back of the picture.....Or do I need to do anything more?
2) If I awaken the Mojo bag tomorrow, can I do it at any time during the day or night?
3) Will the mojo bag be working well 5 days after I 'activate' it? I will see this man 5 days after I start my Mjo working, so I really need it to work mega-quick!

Thank you!

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:28 am

hi missoaks,

1) Write that information, and you may consider writing a prayer or petition of him being attracted to you. Miss Aida provided the link to the wonderful thread about Petition Papers.

2) I will invite you to consider working by the clock when you're activating the Mojo Hand. To draw something towards you wait till the hand of the clock is going upwards -- 6:30 to 7:00 for example -- to draw something or someone towards you. It is a very easy timing method to use at any time of the day.

3) You are bringing the Mojo Hand to "life" when you are activating it. So it will be working in five days time after activating it. Just make sure you set a time when you would be feeding your Mojo the appropriate Oil such as Attraction.

Take your time and relax while activating the Mojo. You'll be fine. :-)

Best of luck!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

missoaks
Forum Member

Unread post by missoaks » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:22 pm

Thanks for the advice....but my comp was out of action this morning, so I went ahead and awakened my mojo anyways. Not sure if everything went well, as I'm a bit of a bumbling fool, so this is what happened...any advice?

-I used blue pen to write my desires list.
-I put in a picture of the man I want, with his name, date of birth, star sign on the back of the picture & I anointed the picture and kissed it before I put in in the bag (didn't write another petition paper to go with the picture though, but I listed his name on my petition?).
-As I was anointing everything, I spilt the Attracton Oil all over myself -twice :(
-I did the Mojo bag at about 2pm (is this bad??).
-I breathed in the mojo bag whilst asking it to bring me my desires.
-When I tried to pass the mojo through the smoke of a red candle, the candle kept going out & I blew it out accidentally once.... so I went downstairs to find another candle. When I came back, I apologised to the mojo for leaving it and anointed the corners again, and relit the 2 candles. When I put the candles out with my finger tips, the smoke didn't last very long, so whilst reciting the Psalm, I kept stopping to relight the candles & then stub them out again as I continued to recite the Psalm.....HAVE I TOTALLY SCREWED UP? I'm worried I've ruined everything :(

Afterwards, I kissed the mojo & put it in my bra.

Many thanks for your help, guys!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:11 pm

Hello, Missoaks,
Did you buy this mojo hand from lucky mojo? If so, did you follow the instructions?
Sounds like you were very nervous and didn't do some things exactly correct. Why did you keep putting out the candles?
JUst wondering...
Take care

missoaks
Forum Member

Unread post by missoaks » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:59 pm

Hi there

Yes, it's from Lucky Mojo. And yes, I did follow the instructions, but some things just aren't included on the instructions, like common questions newbies would have when activating a mojo.... Tbh, I wish the instructions added a couple more things, as I've continuously been searching the forums for answers to Mojo questions and it's very hard for a newbie :/ But I kept putting out the candles in order for the candles to keep 'smoking' which was required whilst reading the Psalm aloud.

If I've done this wrong, what should I do with my Mojo now? Can I fix this by taking everything out and using the same petition paper, same picture of the man and the same hair (my hair) that I wrapped up in the petition paper, re-anointing the items & doing it with incense this time, so that the smoke keeps smoking whilst I recite the Psalm?..............and I recite the Psalm just the 1 time, right?

Thanks again....and love my lil' mojo bag....I just hope it's still working...

missoaks
Forum Member

Unread post by missoaks » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:57 am

P.S. I also have a Lucky Mojo Attraction Bottle Spell that I am yet to use and wondering if that can go hand in hand with my mojo?
Any advice on when I should use that to enhance the triple strength attraction mojo, would be greatly appreciated! Also any advice in general so I don't stuff it up, too....i'm searching the forums now, I really want things to change for me and especially want to be able to meet this man on Friday this week! need to get his attention, etc...

Wasn't sure whether to post this in the mojo or bottle spell part of the forum.....contains a bit of both :/

missoaks
Forum Member

Unread post by missoaks » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:12 pm

Any takers for this one?.....soooooo worried that I have messed thigns up...And I really need mr mojo to work by Friday, eeek!

missoaks
Forum Member

Unread post by missoaks » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:13 pm

Eeeek, it's almost Friday and I don't know what to do with my mojo....will it work, guys???? Please help!

thanx!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”