Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Commanding Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Cassius2

Unread post by Cassius2 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:10 am

Hi:

I want a triple strength commanding mojo in regards to a record label. Will someone fix me one? I'm new to Hoodoo and I would be more comfortable if someone else made it for me.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Mojo

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:14 am

Contact Lucky mojo they make all their mojo's by hand. You just insert your personal concerns.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Mojo

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:05 am

The custom made mojos are found here http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html and as starsinthesky7 mentioned, you can call the shop as well for additional information.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Zoe_2

Unread post by Zoe_2 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:12 pm

Hello there,

I've received my Mojo Hand for Commanding and I now need to personalize it.

It is for career success, not love, so I'm wondering whether I should add my menstrual blood as a personal concern.

Would it be a better idea to use my regular blood?

I don't want any undesired side effects (as in, I have a fiancee and this mojo hand is strictly business)...

-Zoe

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Commanding Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:02 am

Menstrual blood is a good personal concern, of course, but it is primarily used by women to get a man. That's because it originates in your sex organs.

I cannot think of very many hoodoo or conjure spells that use venous or arterial blood. That is because conjure is not about cutting yourself, generally speaking.

Fingernails would be more traditional in a career success bag -- you know, one clipping from each of the five fingers of each hand, to help the work of your five fingers.

I recommend that you do NOT use enstrual blood in a non-traditional way, and that to learn more about African Amerian folk magic, you read "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" and consider that each type of personal bodily concern has its own special usages.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Zoe_2

Unread post by Zoe_2 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:16 pm

Hello all,

I ordered a Commanding mojo hand in order to give myself a more forceful presence/command more respect. I am 5'1" and have a baby face, etc. and now that I'm finishing school and starting my career I'm concerned that my cutesy appearance is going to hold me back. From the instructions that came with the bag I can tell that I'm supposed to have a specific target in mind that I want to command, like a boss etc., but in my case I don't have one; this is about altering how I am perceived in general, so I'm not sure what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Zoe

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Commanding mojo hand target?

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:26 pm

You can place a petition paper in the mojo hand where you state your desire; "make me authoratative and commanding so I have the respect of my peers" is one way you can word it so it is aimed specifically at the effect you have on the people you meet.

On a mundane level don't let your looks concern you much, it is how you hold yourself. The mojo hand can help augment this greatly.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:27 pm

Instead of saying a specific person. In place, you can say "command the respect of individuals in my career"
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Zoe_2

Unread post by Zoe_2 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:09 pm

OK thanks guys!

ConjureKe
Newly Registered

Unread post by ConjureKe » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:57 am

Hello, I recently purchased a triple strength commanding mojo hand from lucky mojo this is my first and I have a few questions to make sure I'm activating it correctly. I want to make sure I'm wording my petition specifically for my need, I want to exert a strong commanding presence to anyone I meet or have met not intimidating or fearful just a presence where people are respecting my boundaries, my words, my actions. I've been working on my self-confidence for some years and it's a work in progress, after reading about the commanding mojo I think it would help the changes I've been making within. I'm opening a new business and other ventures that will require me to meet new and lead people, I've always been a shy person and its difficult for me to voice my opinion on situations without anger. I need help with the confidence and authority to say what I have to say. I want this mojo to help me to be fearless, commanding, authoritative in my position but not intimidating to where people fear me. I want to attract good, strong, loyal, like-minded, trustworthy people into my life business and personal life; in addition to purchasing the mojo I also purchased attraction, crown of success, & crucible of courage oils. Can I "feed" the mojo with all three oils or is that excessive for my purposes? What would be the best personal concerns to put inside the mojo for this purpose? Lastly, with my petition from what I've explained are there any suggestions for how I can phrase this in the petition?

Thank you

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:02 am

Hello ConjureKe,

If it were me, I'd leave out the Attraction oil and just go for Crown of Success and Crucible of Courage so the focus stays on you. Miss Cat makes a suggestion above your post about using a fingernail clipping from each finger in a mojo bag for career; you could use that or a hair from the crown of your head. And I would just state your petition in straightforward simple language and don't overthink it.

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”